A Prince's Unexpected Love [...

By _siddh6581_

ANIKET SINGH RATHORE - Ceo of rathore and sons . The prince and future King of Jaipur . A handsome dashing m... More

Prologue
Cast
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
chapter - 28
chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Epilogue

Chapter - 4

42.7K 1.7K 87
By _siddh6581_

Karte to hai saath safar
Faasle hain phir bhi magar
Jaise milte nahi kisi dariya
ke do kinare

Pass hain phir bhi paas nahi
Humko yeh gum raas nahi
Seeshe ki ek diware
hai jaise darmiya

Sare sehmein nazare hain
Soye soye vaqt ke dhare hain
Aur dil mein koi khoye si baatein hain

Oooo hoooo..

Kehne ko Jashn-e-bahara hai
Ishq yeh dekhke hairaan haii........

❤️

_______________________________________

The wedding ended and soon it was time for departure . No one really cried as there was a whole decade worth of time for me to cry .We sat in the car and left for the Raj Mahal .

Samaira's pov -

It was just too much to digest firstly my sister ran away from her wedding then i had to marry my sister's to be husband just for the sake of the reputation of the royal family .

"No tears i thought you would cry like an idiot ." Said his royal highness with his eyes fixated on the view outside .

"This much is not enough to make me cry ji- i mean Mr rathore ." I said looking at him and this made him look at me .

"It's hukum for you !" He said or more so declared .

"I don't like to follow other people's orders and especially not yours , Ranaji is fine !" I said and he again looked outside .

"It's your choice ! Whatever you want to say as long as you don't disrespect me ."He said .

"I can't promise that but i can promise that till the time you don't disrespect me I won't but the second you do I will forget what status you hold ." I said .

"Seems fine with me . It is a pretty long ride ahead , If you want you can sleep ." He said .

"I would prefer not to . What if i sleep and you dump me on a cliff ." I said while shooting daggers through my eyes .

"Looks like you were already aware of my intentions ." He said while maintaining a straight face .

"Yeah very funny !" I said with a annoyed and straight face .

The remaining whole ride was silent and an awkward silence could be sensed it was a matter of seconds before sleep took over me .

"Samaira wake up ! Samaira ! We are here !" Ranaji called while shaking me .

"Yeah I am up ! I am up !" I said acting like i was not asleep which I was .

Aniket's pov -

I just can't belive what is going on in my life . My supposed wife ran from our wedding . I did love her . It shattered my heart when her sister read the letter by piya .

If she had a problem or was tensed she could have consulted me . I would have cancelled the wedding . I would have waited for more time .

It was too much to digest that i had to marry her sister just to save the reputation of both the families .

I was experiencing many emotions at once .

And then there was her
Samaira
Sleeping next to me in the car .

I was still spektical wether it was her fault or not . I was just solely believing the letter in which it wasn't even clearly mentioned too .

I feel sorry for her too as she had too leave her family and everyone in a jif . She compromised too . The only one to be blamed was piya and not her but still .

She was completely shameless by the way she was talking back to me and my other family members . She has no control on her tongue .

We both got down from the car . I helped her with her lehenga because damn it was really heavy . I was wondering how she was even walking in that .

We were welcomed in the Raj gharana bhavan with my whole family standing on the door and the whole Mahal decorated like a new bride .

"Come my kids !" Rani ma sa said standing near the big ass door .

She went to samaira and samaira bent down and touched her feet but she held her hands making her stand up straight .

Samaira's pov -

"No baccha ! In our house daughters don't touch their elders'feet ." Rani ma sa said and i smiled at her words .

"Samira baache you must be very tired carrying this heavy lehenga and after last night's drama .Why don't you go change and come down so that then we can go do the remaining rituals ." Rani ma sa said .

"Sure Rani sa but i don't have any clothes on me ." I said looking at my heavy clothes which were probably going to make me fall any minute now .

"Your brother came and dropped off your essentials samaira beta ". Raja ji said .

"And yes no need to call me Rani sa call me Maa ." Rani sa said holding me affectionately by my shoulders and i smiled .

"Sure Maa ." I said while feeling a little awkward because i still needed some time to fit in .

"Not fair call me dad too ." Mr Rathore said .

"Sure dad ." I said while faking a smile .

"Go and change Samira so that we can get this over with as quickly as possible ." Ranaji or his royal ass highness said and even though I wanted to kill him at the very moment i contained my emotions to maintain the decorum of being a good person before i actually start showing him who I really am .

"Yeah that was exactly what I was thinking. How did you read my thoughts ranaji ?" I said with a pasty smile making him arch his eyebrows but i shrugged it .

"Pragya show her their room ." Maa said and my eyes widened in horror .

Their ? Did she say their Do i have to share a room with him now ? Please no !!!

Pragya bhabhi took me to the room it looked heavenly why wouldn't it be it was the room of the future king and the eldest son's room .

The Room -

I opened the suitcase and took out the only saaree i owned . It was a white and pink saaree . I didn't know whether I could wear a shirt and jeans for this ritual or not so i stuck to the easiest choice . The saaree was beautiful .

Samaira's Look -

I reached downstairs and saw them preparing a bowl with milk and rose petals in it . It was surely the ring finding ritual .

"Samaira you are here . You look absolutely gorgeous ." Maa said and i gave her a faint smile .

"Thank you maa ." I thanked her for the compliment .

"Come sit ." Dad said and i gave him a genuine smile before sitting down in front of the pot with the rings and petals in it .

The ceremony -

"Okay so the one who finds the ring first will have the upper hand in the marriage ." Dadi sa said .

"This ritual is three times ." Dada sa said and took aniket's ring then her gaze went to my hand .

"But dadi sa i don't have a ring ." I told them in a way kind of reminding them too .

Aniket's pov -

We were about to start the ring finding ceremony when she remembered that she doesn't have a ring .

What could we do at the end time as the ring was with her sister .

"It's okay we can use Aniket's ring only it's not such a big problem " Dadi sa said .

"Yes and we will get you a ring as soon as possible my child don't you worry ."Maa said to which she just hummed in response .

Pragya and Rani maa sa dropped the ring in the bowl filled with milk and roses and then both of us put our hands inside the bowl . Neither her nor I were interesed in this ritual so we were looking here and there instead of the bowl or eachother .

When suddenly my hands and her hands brushed against each other making us both take our hand out of the bowl at the same and looked here and there being awkward .

"Samaira , you have the ring yayy ." pragya said making her look into her hands in whivh she had my ring adorned around her finger .

"How did i not feel this ?" She whispered to herself in low voice but i heard it .

"fool ke haath mai phool ." I said looking at her while she gave me a death glare . She was about to day something when maa interuppted .

( "Flower in a stupid's hand .")

"Kill him through your eyes later , beta . Lets get over with the ritual right now." Maa said shushing her which made her sulk and everyone else laugh .

The second time i won but the third time ...

"And drumrolls please ..." Divyank said and this time both of us were intriguied in the ritual not because we wanted to have the upper hand in our marriage but because we wanted to make the each other lose .

"Samairaa ." Pragya said jumping while she gave me a full on smirk look side eyeing me .

"Told you i will never let you win ." She said making me huff while she smiled at her victory .

Samaira's pov -

We entered the room and he went straight to the balcony while I went ahead and changed into something comfortable .

He entered the room after a few minutes while i sat down on the sofa and started to read my book ' Twisted hate ' by Ana Huang .

He went and changed and later laid down on the bed .

"Excuse me Mr !" I called him .

"What ?" He replied in an annoyed tone which genuinely pissed me off because I was trying to be as sweet and respectful as possible and here he was boiling my blood .

"If you sleep on the bed then where will I sleep huh ?"I asked and he turned around to look at me before answering .

"On the floor !" He replied making me widened my eyes . There was no way that I was sleeping on the floor .

"What ? Are you serious ?" I asked mockingly chucking running my hands through my hair .

"Do i in any way look like i am joking ?" He asked again with his annoyed tone .

"Well if you are asking then in my opinion you are looking like a joker ." I said .

"Mind your tongue samaira ." He said looking at me .

"What if i say i won't ? It's My tongue , my voice i will say what i want to say and you can't decide what i should do and what i shouldn't do ." I said with a straight cold face crossing my arms near my chest .

"Like it matters to me . Keep your attitude with you i don't care !" He said turning around .

"I wasn't planning to throw it away anyways . We can fight like little kids in the morning too but right nowbe realistic and tell me where I am gonna sleep . It's your house i don't know so it would be better if you tell me before I start banging a plate over your head and trust me it's not going to be pleasant at all ." I said with my sharp gaze .

"You can sleep wherever you want on the sofa , on the floor or on the bed . It's completely your choice ." He said turning back again to face me .

"On the same bed with you ? Absolutely no ! I would prefer sleeping on the floor and straining my neck rather than sharing the same bed and sleeping that too with you ." I said and the very moment realised that i had said something that i shouldn't have by that smirk pasted on his face .

"Think wisely before speaking Mrs Rathore ." He said with a slight smirk pasted on his face .

"Ohh fuck you !" I said dodging his gaze while he rested his head on his hands now with his gaze completely on me .

"I didn't know you were so desperate for me Mrs rathore " He said still with that faze fixated on me while I gave him a side eye .

"In your dreams . Well why don't you be a gentleman and sleep on the couch so that i can sleep on the bed ." I said but who was I even trying to knock some senses into .

"I thought you believed in equality Mrs rathore " He said while smirking .

"Call me that again and i will slit your throat ." I said in an angry tone trying to scare him but it seemed to have absolutely no affect on this man .

"Well I am not sacrificing my comfort for you so the choice is yours . The bed or The couch ." He said arching his eyebrows .

"I will happily sleep on the couch ." I said while making faces .

"As you want mam ! Good night then ." He said and switched off the lights .

"Ugh ! This idiot ! Now i have to sleep on this uncomfortable couch ." I thought to myself while putting my book and glasses on the nightstand .

It took me a long time to be comfortable on that couch but as soon as I got comfortable sleep took over me .

______________________________________

Hey guys . I am back with another chapter as i promised .

Love you all !! Byee !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 2K 28
Abhiram Singh Rathore The cold-hearted, handsome, and ruthless multibillionaire CEO of Rathore Industries, the number one company in the industry wit...
3.4M 157K 32
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...
1.2M 62.4K 43
Complicated ! This is what describes the Rathore Royal Family and their Relationships ! And to make The matters worse The three Rathore Brothers are...