Florence Pugh One-shots!

By Flosfootstool

Self explanatory. One shots. I have more ideas that don't fit into either books soo if you have any requested... More

Cooking with Flo
Princess Flo
My soldier
Best friends
My soldier: Part 2
In Assistance of...
In Assistance of her
The girl next door
30 days
'That' Pink Dress
What he did
Off-limits
Flooded
Christmas Day
My Trainer and me
My trainer and me 1.5
Attention
Never been kissed
His girl
His Girl Part 2
Help
Better for you both
Question guys
The Darkness
The light
Truely floored
She did it again
So my lovely lot
Tell me youve seen this??
The bodyguard
The bodyguard 2
Question guys
🥵🥵
Friends with benefits
Mrs Lester
Not what I expected
NWIE: Part 2
Best birthday present ever
Hear me out
Five years
Well welll welll
Baby thats not what I said
Apologise!
Champagne Glasses (requested)
Hello you beautiful lot
Dr Dr!
The wrong way round
The wrong way round part 2
How are
Modern warfare
The wolf, the lion and the princess
The Wolf and the Princess
The Lone Wolf
Baddie
Good Morning
Unrelated
Heartaches and heartbreaks
So my dudes
Another thing
Heartache and heartbreaks Part 2
The Atomic bomb
Heres whats coming up
Devils Heat
Sincerely, Yours
Forever, yours
The absolute!
Is anyone else
Always the bridesmaid
Always the bridesmaid 2
Always the bridesmaid 3
Not ok

NWIE: Part 3

524 13 0
By Flosfootstool

Y/ns POV

I haven't been able to get hold of Florence. I've rung her like 6 times with nothing.

Is driving to her house too much? Nah.

I pull up to her house, but all the lights are off. I pull out my phone, trying her again. It just rings. Admitting defeat, I leave to get myself some food.

One last try at her house is fine, right? I drive by her house again but notice there's a light on this time.

Florence's POV

"OK, that 6 calls 2 part desperate. I think you sphuldl answer." Margot throws my phone to me.

"Hello."

"Er hey, it's me." I dont respond to her.

"Y/n." Again, I don't respond.

"Y/n Tucker." I nod. "Ohh y/n hey."

"So, did you figure out if you were free on Saturday."
The girls call me over to the window, and there she is, sitting outside again for the 3rd time tonight.

"Oh yeah, I... oh crap!"

"What is it?"

"Some weirdo in a jeep has been parked outside my house all night." I see her shuffle down in her seat.

"Oh, no way you want me to come over and check it out?" I move my curtain a bit.

"No, it's OK. I'm gonna ring the police."

"Ok, you do that. I gotta go!" We can see her throw her phone down and reversing into the neighbours fence before speeding off.

We figured if we hit stalking potential, it was time to let Y/n take me on a real date.

So here we are the same restaurant. I saw her bring three other girls too, but I can't help but feel lucky to be one of them. She looks good she wearing almost a well a suit jacket, nice slacks, girl made effort.

Walking hand it hand, I head towards the restaurant, but she holds my hand back, making me look at her

"What are we not eating here?"

"No thought we'd do take out she pulls on my hand to follow her outside.

"Where are we going?" We walk further outside.

"Well. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you." We both laugh before she starts running. "Come on."

"There's our table." I stand shocked at I look at the sight in front of me. "Oh my gosh." There a boat with lights and candles and wow it's amazing. there's champagne, which she opens and pours for us. I can't help but feel so special right now. She helps me onto the boat and sits me down before we set sail. "I didn't know you had a boat?" I wrap the blanket round my shoudlers as the colds sea air hits me.

"I don't it's rented. You look so beautiful, Florence." She looks me in my eyes sitting opposite me she HD her glass us to me as I clink mine into hers.

"Oh y/n, stop."

"I'm serious. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

This was the 1st time I felt I'd ever been alone with Y/N properly. This is how I always dreamed a date should be, but somehow, Y/n made it better. I hated what I was doing to her. she really doesn't seem as bad as everyone made her out, I understand she ficked the girls over, but she might not do that to me.

"So you got trained dolphins too?" She laughs."Right." She sighs

"Don't get me wrong, this is so nice, but are you really that scared to just hang out and be yourself?" She looks down at the ground.

"Okay, fair enough, but it is terrifying trying to impress you." She shrugs her shoulders as u scoff and chuckle."Me?"

"Flo, I mean you come out of nowhere, and you've got college and your life figured out."

I shake my head. "I really don't have life figured out. No, you're the captain, and everyone loves you. You're the most popular person at college."

Y/n rolls her eyes. "Yeah, yeah, um, I guess, you know I'm just lucky." I raise my eyebrows."Ok, I'm really lucky. And that's why I'd be crazy not to make the most of it... Look, Flo, maybe sometimes I come on too strong, I don't know who else to be. You know, I just gotta put my whole heart into things
You know, I just gotta put
my whole heart into things,"
Lifting my head to catch her gaze
"That sounds like an easy way
to get it broken," She leans in to kiss me, but I pull away.

She stands in front of me, taking my hand. "Well... luckily, I... figured out a way...to protect myself against that,"

"Some kick-ass dance moves,"

"What?" She spins me into her, catching me off guard. I rest my head on her shoulder.

"Wha...? Oh, my gosh! I wasn't ready for that," my eyes wide.

"I was thinking about going pro," Look up at her and laugh, nodding

"Oh?"

"Laugh all you want, There was a scout in the stands...at last year's prom." I rest my head on her shoulder as we sway softly. There is no way this human is as bad as these girls are making her out surely...

I walk into the library where they're all waiting.

"Ok, spill, we need to know everything?"

Margots voice comes through more clearly. "We couldn't get hold of you all night?" I start to breathe heavily.

"I...well... you guys dated her, you know."

They l scoff walking away Nina walking towards me. "She never took any of us out on a boat. What the hell happened out there?"

My heart rate increases by the second I swear time has stopped.

"Nothing, it was just... we talked, and it was.. it was nice." I small smile growingo. nmy face thinking back.

"You talked as in like she was able to get intimate without getting like... intimate?" I look at margot and nod.

"Ok, let not go off plan people. we still need to make sure we can see how far she can push her at the away game." Hailee walks away to her laptop. Margot stood infron of me. I look down. "Yeah.. I can... I can do that." My eyesbavoiding anyone's gaze.

"Oh no, I know that look she's got you under her spell." Margoto examines my face.

I laugh. "Ha no.. I...I."

"Oh Florence, you can't lose focus in the last 100m!" Nina stands next to Margot.

"Look, we all believed her, all her lies, but these no way to know what she's really thinking."

Hailee picked up her phone. "Yes, there is."

Hailee's POV

I make sure I'm I'm jte changing room after basketball practice. We need to get something on this girl.

I hear the door god and loud voices as the team comes in from training. It's set my phone down on record as I get changed.

I see y/n walks by in her shorts and a sports bra god she,s no nevemind! I turn so she can't see me.

She walks past Louise, who is also on the team.

"So away game y/n you gonna be my wing woman?" She taps Y/n I mthe arm.

"Nah, I think I'm just gonna hang out with Flo tonight."

"Y/n, please, please tell me you've tapped that by now?" Oh, here we go, I listen as closely as possible the rest of the team cheering.

"Alriht, listen, you don't just pop an 82 bordeaux cause it on your shelf. Great things take time." Y/n stand pushing Lou away.

"Man, you whipped!"

"Hey, hey, hey, Y/n Tucker is not whipped. Let's just say at tonight's away game.. I'll be scoring more than baskets."

Oh bingo, she's still the same person. I get changed leaving the dressing room.

Florence's POV

So the team has just won the semi-finals. were all staying at the same hotel. This should be fun, shouldn't it?

I'm laying on my bed when my door goes before the three girls walk in. Margot handed me a bag of lingerie.

"Are you sure we aren't going too far?" I look at Margot.

"Do you know what happens when you let your guard down around y/n Tucker? Show her Hailee." Nina stands, arms crossed. I watch as Hailee loads up her phone on the laptop, replying to what she recorded in the changing room.

"Y/n Tucker, you are going down!" I storm off to the bathroom, snatching the bag and placing it down on the toilet. I can't help but get a little upset. I really thought she was different.

I walk out all the girl staring at me after I'm dressed.They all look surprised.

"What is it ok??" I close the rope.

"You should totally wear underwear to school." Hailee stared phone in hand.

"Dude, you are hot!" With the girls' support, I take the robe off showing my stuff. I take a few photos to send to Y/n. After we pick the right one, I hit send.

Y/ns POV.

Ding!

"Yo Alice, who is that?"

"Flo has sent a photo." I run out of the bathroom. "Ok, get out."

F- Hey, you alone?

Y/n - Yeah, are you?

F - Yeah, it's sad. I'm so lonely

Y/n - well, maybe I could come keep you company?

F - Oh, I'd love that, but there's a problem. Coach Williams is out in the hall, and there is no room changing. Unless you went out on the ledge and got here. I'm not far.

Y/n - Yeah, right, are you crazy?

F - Yeah, you're right. That's crazy it's too bad I got all dressed up or down...for nothing.

Another photo, oh damn she looks even better in this one...

Y/n - I could try the ledge.

F - I'm only 3 rooms down, I got you a present it's under your bed.

Y/n - you want me to wear this?"

F - What's wrong? it's sexy haven't you veer done this before?

Y/n - Not exactly, but I just wasn't expecting you to be into it.

F- That cute you're so inexperienced.

Me? inexperienced?

y/n - hey, no, I am not inexperienced.

F- It's ok baby, I just thought you might do this little thing for me, and then I might do a little something for you. But I am getting tired. I might go to bed. I'll see you tomorrow

y/n - Wait, give me five minutes.

F - OK hurry ill be waiting.

I throw my phone on the bed, getting ready. I go put o ntheh balcony looking across before climbing over. I slowly walk alon the narrow edge, making sure no one is on their balcony.

Finally, I get to her room. The rooms dark the bathroom light is on.

I lay on the bed waiting for her to come out. The door goes and out walks Coach Williams. I jump up as fast as possible, grabbing a towel, both of us screaming.

"Coach, oh god, I'm so sorry!"

"Y/n gets out of her immediately!"

"Yes, course." I open the door. Luckily, no one is out there. I walk back to my room but hear other doors opening.

"Tucker what the fuck?" I get in my door quickly closing it.

F- oh I'm sorry it was 4 rooms across.

Florence's POV

I'm walking through college hearing footsteps behind me.

"Hey the other night didn't go quite as planned."

I turn my face away from her "Yeah I know sorry." I storm off in front of her.

"Flo, wait, wait, wait." She grabs my arm to stop. The feeling of her skin on mine.

"You don't get it. I was humiliated trying to get your attention, and I'm not working this hard just to get some action."

"So I'm not just an 82 bordeaux you wanna uncork?"

"Where did you hear that? No,no, no look, that was just locker room stuff it doesn't mean anything."

"So you only act like a pig, so you don't sound whipped?"

"Yes, exactly. Look, I'm saying things I don't believe. I'm doing things I don't understand. I mean, I dressed up as batman and scaled a building. I'm trying so hard." I roll my eyes at her. "Im out of plays Flo, you're the one. Look ive energy done anything like this before, so I'm not exactly sure how it goes." She takes one of her rings off, slipping it onto my figner. "It's something personal okay something to show you and anyone else who wants to one that I am whipped." She raises her voice so everyone else can hear, but then she looks at me.

"Yeah, I'm whipped. Flo, will you be my girlfriend?" I can't breathe...

I showed the girls.

"Oh, my, god."

"We'll crush her."

"You guys, im feeling a little weird about this whole thing."

Margot looks away from Hailess computer. "Huh?"

"Flo, you said if oyu ever dated a girl like this, you would get even." Hailees right but... I don't want to hurt her.

"I know, but um."

Nina stepped into my space. "Oh my, you love her!"

"Reality check lyur not really dating her, she didn't fall fro pyu she fell for what we made you! Who were you before you met us? another one, and then we made you THE one. and this is how you repay us?"

"So the little monste you created destroys Y/n Tucker, then what? What happens to me?"

"You become legend!"

"What if I don't want that?"

"Well, you can't have her! That ring belongs to me!" Nina tries to snatch it off my finger."I'm the head runner she's the team captain. This ring should be mine!"

"You think because you're the lead runner you can get whatever you want?" Margot steps towards Nina

Hailee stepped in. "Hey girls, stop! She deserves then best ok she obviously deserves me." I try my best to keep out of the way.

"Stop it! you guys were supposed to be friends." Nins averts her attention to me. Why do I say words.

"Firjedsndont say they're gonna do something then change their mind."

"If you're not agaisnt Y/n, then you are against us." They all fold their arms.

I scoff. "You really think this will help you get over Y/n? you're either obsessed with being with her or obsessed with destroying her. Either way, it's all about her. I'm done with it!" I pick up my stuff.

"Well, athletes don't quit!" Nina shouts after me. "Well, I'm not a real athlete. Whatever your plan is, count me out."

I wish it hadn't happened like this, I wish I was 100% myself because I really like her.

"Wow y/ns ring, she really likes you." I shut my locker, turning to see Alice.

"Liok, I've seen you with those girls, whatever you've been doing, don't ok. You know why Y/n fell for you? because she thinks this is the 1st real relationship she's been in, so if you're going to hurt her, do it before she is completely in love with you."

"She is not that inncoent everyone knows how she can be."

"Yes, and yet every girl lines up to be with him, I can't imagine the type if perish who would lie to get someone to fall for them. Can you?" She walks away. She's right. I'm no better than her right now. I lied to get her to fall for me. I throw my stuff in the locker before slamming it closed.

I've gotten too caught up in this Y/n thing. I've nearly forgotten who I am.

Should I even go to this party. I have to right. I mean, I'm her girlfriend, right?

I turned up to the party, and they were right this is insane!

"Hey 5 have A little film for the birthday girl. Can you play it?

"Yeah, sure." She plugged the USB in and up comes a still of Flo among others all saying happy birthday to y/n.

Y/n grabhol of Flo wrapping her arms around her.

"Did you do this?" She kisses Flos cheek. Flo looks at us, her eyes begging us to turn if off.

"Y/n there is only 1 girl put there for me... but you are not her!" Can be heard all around the venue. Everything falls silent.
Y/n stands next to Flo...

Florence's POV

"I'm sorry, thi while thing started out as a joke.. I didn't want to, I fell for you hard when I realised what a good person you were."

Y/n stand in fortn of me you ca. tell the exact moment her heart breaks.

"So... I guess you girls won, huh?" Y/n walks away going to the bar.

"No y/ n wait!" I run after her.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry. I wanted no part of that."

"Hey, it's ok. You gave me a taste of my own medicine fiar play to you." Her head hangs as she takes shot after shot.

"Maybe you should leave."

I take her ring off, putting it in her hand. I lean in kissing her on the cheek. "Everything I said when I was just us was real." I pull away, leaving her at the bar feeling like the worst person in the world.

Later that night, I sat on my bed, my figne rho wring over her name constantly.

"Flo door for you." I get up to see the girls.

"Erm hey."

"Hey... look, I'm..."Hailee gestures towards borth Margot and Nina "WE are sorry. Y/n apologised to ua after what happend. We were dicks she actually really likes you a loto more than she ever liked any of us...and here." She give me an invite.
What's this?

"Y/n asked us to give it to you. and this." Margot holds out a beautiful dress. I take it its so pretty.

"So we're here to get you ready." I nodded letting the girls in.

Wow, "I dont even look like me."

"You look EXACTLY like you. That's the point, the real you." Margot has her hands, my shoulders. Are you ready?"

I look at myself. Nodding."Yeah, let's go."

We pull up to the harbour where y/n and me had our 1st 'Date'. I can see the same boat.

As we get closer, I make out Y/n on board, holding 2 glasses of champagne.

"Hey you."

The girls leave me when I get on board.

"Look after her Y/n." She pretends to tip her cap towards them.

"I'm so glad you came. I thought maybe we could try our 1st date for a second time." She unties the boat, allowing me to set sail.

"Why don't you hate me, Y/n?" I walk around and sit just in front of the wheel.

"Because you did to me what I did to everyone else it was nothing less than what I deserved. And yes, I was mad at you, but after speaking to the girls, I understood that maybe it wasn't all fake. Wanted to know the 100% real you."

I hug my rm that same cold air breeze from before, I breathe it in enjoying the slightly salty smell.

"Here." Y/n walks around putting her jumper on me.

"As beautiful as you look, it's not practical for the cold." She smiles at me, but it seems different. Like this smile was only for me.

"So anyway after talking, and decided that I need to be more honest and open so that's waht I'm doing, Florence I want to get to know you for you not because your trying to be what you think I want." I can't help but smile at her words.

"I really do like you, y/n, you weren't what I expected after what everyone had said."

"Don't judge a book by it incredibly attractive cover." She smirks.

"Now that was what I expected Y/n Tucker to be like." Y/n smiles, pulling me closer to her, I wrap my arms around her neck, nesting my head in her chest as she sways us side to side.

"I really like you, Flo, more than I ever knew possible."
Y/n pulls away tilting my chin up towards her.

"Can I kiss you?"

"You don't have to ask y/n." I look between her eyes and her lips as she slowly leans in to me, growing impatien I pull her face down. This kiss is different, this feel so real, the spark between us totally undeniable.

I push to deepen, then kiss her hands on my waist, grabbing at them. I pull on her shirt collar.

"Hey, hey, slow down." Her hand cups my cheek. I shake my head. "I want you." I jump into her arms. Luckily, she catches me.

"When does the boat have to be back?"

Breathlessly, she says, "Tomorrow evening."

I pull away from her. "Take me inside."

"We really don't have to if." I kiss her hard. "Please."

She nods, carrying me inside...

Soo yeah! Y/n and I have been together ever since! Nina and Margot decided to explore their feeling for each other. I thought tht a bit weird, but there you go. I'm not dating the most perfect person I've ever met it was messy bit totally worth it.

"Flo, hey!" Hailee runs towards me.

"How's things?" I spot y/n levign practice.
"There's really good!" Iwave over her shoulder towards y/n and she runs over kissing my head.

"Hailee, hey, what's up?" Y/n asks her.

"I'm great yah."

"Good good I actually wanted to introduce you to someone, my sister. Hunter, this is Hailee, Hailee this is Hunter." She smiles at me, winking

I look up at her proud of how much she's changed in such a short time, and soo glad I gave her a chance because she really wasn't what I ever expected to want. Certainly not who I expected to love...

A/N I'm sorry there was no shut butt I didn't want to add it, but I didn't think it was needed! I sitll hope you enjoyed !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 960 46
GxG oneshots/imagines Some of the imagines are not based on romantic relationships. Requests are welcome either in comments or pm. I'll try to do th...
293K 5.6K 74
Oneshots of one of the cutest madafakas on dis earth. TW: Smut, Adult Language, (Mentions) self-harm and/ or abuse ⚠️ I don't proofread ⚠️
54K 991 33
Florence Pugh characters imagines/one shots I DO NOT own any of the marvel characters or any other fictional characters that may or may not be in the...
2.8K 97 12
If you enjoyed my two other books, "My future" and "A soulmate who wasn't meant to be" I hope you'll enjoy this book as well!! One shot book based on...