ยนREDEMPTION โฅ klaus mikaelson

By Anna6307

๐‘๐ž๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง - BOOK 1 in the ๐˜™๐˜š๐˜œ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ. ๐Ÿ“ผ๏ฟฝ... More

โฅintroduction
โฅgraphic gallery
โฅpart i
โฅcast
o
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
โฅpart ii
โฅcast
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxii
BOOK 2

lxiv

570 27 55
By Anna6307

CHAPTER LXIV

Hello, gentlemen, and lady.

"Thank you, Josh." Lucy smiled at the young vampire as she stepped out of his car.

"Are you sure you don't want to visit a doctor or call him here?" he asked with concern as Lucy unlocked the front door of the mansion.

"No, I just need some rest. Thank you."

He nodded reluctantly as Lucy closed the door with an appreciative smile.

"Oh god." she sighed to herself, ripping open her heels and cascading them aside as she hurried to the kitchen and splashed her face with cold water.

"What's wrong?" she whispered to herself, feeling her forehead with the back of her hand just to find out she was burning with a fever.

She felt her pockets, looking for her phone, before her eyes widened in realisation making her rush to the window.

"Josh! Josh!" she tried calling out to the departing car, but unfortunately failing. "Shit! I left it in the car."

Lucy, dejected, gripped onto the granite countertop, feeling her strength slowly ebbing away.

"Why is nobody home?" she asked to herself weakly, grabbing a clean rag and opening the refrigerator for ice cubes and chilled water.

"It's okay. You can manage alone." she whispered, weakly dragging herself to the couch and pressing the damp cloth to her face. "You've done it plenty of times. Rule ninety six, never panic in emergency. And this is not even an emergency. Calm down. It's just a fever. Take a pill and you'll be fine."

"But where are even the medicines kept?" she curled her fists, feeling the negative thoughts getting overpowering. "My whole body's burning. Those online articles said high fever is harmful to the baby. What if something happens to her? No. . . No. . . God damn it. I should have seen a doctor."

Lucy made her way to the landline, bringing the phone to her ear as she racked her brain for any number that she might have memorised.

"Fuck!" she screamed at her own predicament. "Why is no one home!?"

She slumped onto the floor, her energy draining. "If I die or something happens to my girl, I'll never forgive you god."

Her thoughts were buzzed, wandering. What if Stefan was here? He would definitely help her. Or if Sophie feels what's happening to her and tells any of the Mikaelsons? Maybe if Finn was alive? He would be definitely staying with his family. Or perhaps Kol-

Her eyes snapped open as realisation stuck her. She was in fact not alone in this home. There was someone else with her too.

Lucy's breath heaved as the solution of her current problem fell from her lips in a whisper. "Kol."

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

"Elijah, where are the lot of you?" Rebekah spoke worriedly into the phone as Elijah's voice filled her ears.

"We're on our way home. I've just talked to Niklaus. You reach there too sister. Lucy has-"

"I'm already there. Kol found me and brought me here."

"What-Kol?"

"Lucy undaggered him. I'll tell you everything when you reach. She's burning up-"

"She's been cursed. You stay with her, I'm coming with Sophie Deveraux."

"What- why-?"

"Don't ask questions, Rebekah, try to keep her fever down. We're on our way."

Rebekah sighed to herself before lowering her phone and looking at Lucy. "They're on their way."

"Will anybody tell me what the bloody hell is going on?" Kol asked, exasperated, sipping from a blood bag. "Lucy wakes me up, hands me a blood bag and just makes me go find any of you, my dear siblings, without a single word of explanation."

"This is not the time, Kol." Rebekah answered him, holding the damp cloth to Lucy's head. "Right now, just now that Lucy's pregnant. She's linked to a bloody witch who's using her as leverage. And yeah, the child's Nik's."

"Bloody hell! Nik's about to be a dad? How though?" he exclaimed. "But what's wrong with Lucy right now?"

"She's been cursed." a newer voice speaked up as they turned their heads to find Elijah and Sophie.

"What?" Lucy asked weakly, panic seeping in as her hand went to her stomach instinctively. "Cursed?"

"I may know a way to slow it down. But, I'll need some special herbs." Sohpie continued before turning to Rebekah. "I'll text you a list."

"Who is she now?" Kol asked, waving his hands towards Sophie.

"Not now, Kol." Elijah spoke up, before nodding at Rebekah who then sped out to fetch the herbs.

"We need to keep her body temperature down. Take her to the pool."

Lucy's breath came out heaved as she sat by the pool, a towel wrapped around her. "Tell me this will work, Sophie."

"I can't-" Sophie began before changing her words as Elijah shot her a sharp look. "Yes, yes, this will work. We just need the fever to go away."

"I don't know what exactly is going on." Kol appeared beside her, looking into the pool. "But you'll be okay. Otherwise I swear to god, Nik will kill me for real this time."

A weak laugh tumbled out of her lips. "I know I'll be okay. This stupid hex or curse whatever it is, it'll end. My little girl will be alright."

"Get her into the water!" Sophie shouted as Rebekah appeared beside her, dumping all the herbs onto the poolside table.

"What, me?" Kol looked around for a moment before shrugging. "Okay."

He jumped into the pool filled with cold water, taking the witch into his arms.

"I don't know how a midnight's swim supposed to help." Rebekah spoke up in frustration.

Sophie jumped into the pool, a cup of herbal concoction in her hand. "Her temperature is sky high, the water with help of the herbs, should cool us down. Here, drink this!"

Lucy drowned the mixture with a gag.

"You're gonna have to get her heart rate down." Sophie turned to Kol, her body seeping with anxiety.

"How do I do that?" he asked in confusion, looking between the two witches.

"Hold her. It's a natural human remedy to slow the heart rate and reduce blood pressure."

Kol held her up bridal style, bringing her body close to his.

"This is never gonna work." Rebekah spoke in worry. "Nik must return with the counter curse-"

"There's no countercurse." Niklaus appeared among them, his eyes falling on Lucy. "And we don't have much time."

Elijah stopped him as he made to enter the pool. "It's alright. This will work."

"Kol?" he turned his questioning gaze to the eldest Mikaelson.

"We'll talk later about that." he said firmly. "Did you find Agnes?"

"Yes. She's the one who told that there's no countercurse." his jaw twitched, his eyes fixated at the pair in the pool.

Lucy suddenly began gasping for air, her body twitching as her knuckles turned white from her iron-grasp on the collar of Kol's shirt.

She began hyperventilating, unaware of the splashing around her as she trashed in Kol's arms, her entire body feeling as if on fire.

Her eyes fluttered open on feeling a hand stroke her hair as she let out a broken breath. "Nik?"

"Deep breaths, love." he whispered to her, taking her in his arms making Kol step back. "You're gonna be alright. Our little princess is gonna be alright."

Time striked nine as Lucy's screams of anguish suddenly filled their ears, her hand moving to her stomach as she felt a stabbing pain spread through it. She thrashed in Niklaus' arms, the pain hitting her like a bullet train as the thought of losing her child filled her mind.

"No. . ." a broken sob left her lips. "My baby. . ."

Sophie suddenly gasped as she felt the spell slowly lifting, though Lucy's pained cries persisted.

The feeling was that of being burned alive, as if being subjected to repetitive burning.

"I just felt it lift." Sophie mumbled, looking into the air a little dejectedly as Lucy's body fell limp, her chest heaving up and down in slow breaths.

She looked up at Nik weakly as he passed her relieved smile, his hand moving to her stomach as her feet lightly touched the pool's base. "It worked."

Lucy threw her hands around his neck, feeling his arms wrap tightly around her as he kissed the side of her head.

Sophie pulled out her earring to pinch on her palm, watching as Lucy checked hers and found no wound.

Lucy turned to Kol with a thankful smile. "Thank you, Kol."

"Uh," he laughed a little awkwardly. "Of course. I didn't wanna die. Who knows for sure that Nik doesn't have any white oak holed up with him?"

The whole family let out little laughs at his words.

"Lucy." Sophie called out to her, bringing forth a key.

Lucy, although momentarily shocked, brought her hands up as Sophie unlocked the shackles binding her and her magic.

"Well, this is it." Sophie sighed dejectedly, turning to head out of the pool.

"Not so fast, Sophie Deveraux." Lucy gritted, her wrist flicking as Sophie began gasping for air."I don't care why you did what you did. All I care about is that you should know that if you harm my family ever again, then the next time you won't be walking out of here alive."

She turned to Niklaus. "And where might I find this Agnes?"

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

Father Kieran paced across the aisles of the St. Annes Church, his eyes flickering to Agnes, whose eyes, in turn, were roaming around, looking for an escape.

His pacing stopped abruptly as the church's door was thrown open.

"Hello, gentlemen," Lucy's voice boomed across, her eyes snapping to the eldest witch, "and lady."

"We come bearing gifts." Klaus entered after her, a smirk adorning his lips, arms spread wide in the classic Mikaelson pose.

Lucy's sarcastic smile fell as she curled her fist and the hearts of two men sitting across her came flying out.

Klaus sped to Agnes, pulling her in a chokehold. "You're a piece of work, Agnes. But guess what? I'm quite a piece of work myself."

"You know, I contemplated leaving bits of you artfully arranged outside your family's tomb? I thought it would leave a fitting message. Wouldn't it, love?" his amused eyes met Lucy's as a smirk crept up her face.

Lucy sauntered to them, meeting the fearful eyes of the witch as she leaned down to her eye level, her voice turning icy cold. "Don't. Touch. Our. Family."

Agnes let out a last shuddering breath before her throat got slit magically.

━━━━━━✰━━━━━━

A/n :

Hehe, my baby Kol is back🎉🎉.
And ofcc, the shackles are gone now! Thankgod *sighs*.
The upcoming chapters tho>> (Tyler's coming guys 👯)

Until then,
Ripahhhhhhhhhh.

Word Count : 1750

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 6K 42
"Sometimes the place you are used to is not the place you belong" [the vampire diaries season 3-4 & the originals season 1] [tvdu reborn] {Started: 2...
225K 7K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...
57.4K 1.6K 43
"When you saw her,his eyes light up and his heart fastens they it should"-klaus "he touched my soul long before i know what his hands feel like"-jodh...
36.7K 1.2K 18
Being reincarnated into a new universe, learning about the supernatural, dealing with murder, love and betrayal. Nope..... this was not on my 2023 bi...