The Love Story of Peter & Her...

By thehaziqhafriz

Hermione is 12 years old and Peter is 15 years old, when she meet him, they become best friends before they s... More

Act One
The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
The Horse and His Boy
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Act Two
Prince Caspian
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Act Three
The Silver Chair
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
The Last Battle
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Bloopers (The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe & The Horse and His Boy)
Bloopers (Prince Caspian)
Epilogue

Chapter One

81 0 0
By thehaziqhafriz

-Third Person-

"All right, that's it," a recruiting officer said as he took a picture of Edmund and Aurora Pevensie. "One, two, three."

"Are you sure you're 18?" Another officer asked as he looked at Edmund and Aurora.

"Why, do we look older?" He asked as he handed the office a piece of paper.

"Alberta Scrubb?" The officer read the name.

"That's a typographical error," he lied. "It's supposed to be Albert A. Scrubb."

"You kidding." Aurora said them before Lucy and the Pevensie sibling walked in with a box of groceries.

"Edmund, Aurora...," she spoke up. "You're supposed to be helping me with the groceries."

They looked at her, in anger as the man behind him laughed.

"Better luck next time, eh, squirt?" The man laughed as he ruffled his hair.

The young man scoffed as he followed us outside the building. Planes flew overhead as he corrected his hair.

"Squirt?" He huffed as we headed to their bicycles. "He barely had two years on me. I'm a king and she is a queen! I've fought wars and I've led armies."

"You were in Narnia," Mary reminded him.

"Sister's right." Hermione said.

"Not in this world," Susan answered as she placed the box on the back of the bicycle.

"Yeah, instead I'm stuck here, doing battle with Eustace Clarence Scrubb," Edmund added. "If anyone so deserved a name."

"Uhh, i hate Eustace." Aurora groan.

Lucy was watching a beautiful girl talking to a soldier. The girl pushed her hair behind her hair as Lucy does the same. Peter sighed when he saw that.

"Um, Edmund...." Adriana called him as he realised it.

"What are you doing?" Edmund asked her, looking at the couple.

"You look weird." Aurora said.

"Nothing," Lucy replied. "Come on then."

-Scrubb House-

'Dear diary, it is now day 253... since my wretched cousins Edmund, Lucy and the other Pevensie invaded our house," Eustace wrote in his journal. "Not sure how much longer I can cope living with them... having to share my things. If only one could treat relatives like one treats insects... all my problems would be solved. I could simply put them in a jar or pin them to my wall.'

"I'm home. Hello!" Lucy spoke up as she and other Pevensie entered the house.

'Note to self, investigate legal ramifications... of impaling relatives,' Eustace finished writing in his journal as he got up from under his bed and headed to the living room.

"That concludes the war news from the Western Front," the radio finished relaying the news.

"Hello, Uncle Harold. I tried to find some carrots," Lucy informed her uncle as she headed into the kitchen, preparing for dinner. "But all they had were turnips again. Shall I start making soup? Aunt Alberta's on her way home. Uncle Harold?"

Edmund stuck his tongue out at his uncle, who didn't see because his face was covered by the newspaper. Hermione and Adriana giggled.

"Father. Edmund and Aurora's making faces at you," Eustace complained as he shot a spitball at his cousin.

"Uhh, not again..." Aurora groan.

"Why, you little...," Edmund swore as both of them went up the stairs to hit his cousin.

"Father, they gonna hit me!" Eustace screamed as he fell to the ground.

"Edmund, Aurora, that's enough." Mary sighed.

"Let's go to the room." Peter said as all sibling headed to the Lucy's rooms.

"You're lucky. At least all of you got your own room," Edmund replied. "I'm stuck with mullet mouth."

"Me neither." Aurora said.

"At least he stopped asking to room with us," Hermione shivered.

"Mary, Susan, Peter and Hermione are the lucky ones. Off on adventures," Lucy added.

"Yeah, they're the eldest and we're the youngest. We don't matter as much," Edmund argued as three of them nodding.

"Maybe we can go back soon," Peter replied.

"I don't know," Lucy sighed. "Do you think I look anything like Susan?"

"You look pretty cute, Lucy. Just like me, Mary and Hermione," Susan said to her, causing Mary and Hermione smiled.

"Lucy...," Edmund asked as Aurora noticed a painting on the wall.

"Have you seen this ship before?" Aurora asked, getting up to look at it.

"Yes. It's very Narnian-looking, isn't it?" Lucy answered as they got up and looked at it.

"Yeah. Just another reminder that we're here and not there," Edmund added.

"God, i miss Narnia place." Hermione said.

"Me too, Mommy." Adriana replied.

"We all do." All siblings said to her.

"There once were eight orphans who wasted their time believing in Narnian nursery rhymes," Eustace joked as he appeared in the doorway.

"Here we go again." Aurora anger.

"Please let me hit him," Edmund asked as they stepped towards him.

"No!" Lucy ordered.

"Don't you ever knock?" Aurora asked.

"It's my house. I'll do as I please. You're just guests," Eustace asked as he sat down on her bed. "What's so fascinating about that picture anyway? It's hideous."

"You won't see it from the other side of the door," he shot back.

"Edmund, it looks like the water is actually moving," Lucy asked as she looks at the painting.

"Yes, it is." Hermione agree as she look painting as well.

"What rubbish! See?" Eustace answered. "That's what happens when you read all those fanciful novels and fairy tales of yours."

"There once was a boy called Eustace who read books full of facts that were useless," Edmund repeated his previous words.

Mary, Peter and Susan laughed at the comment.

"People who read fairy tales are always the sort who become a hideous burden to people like me, who read books with real information," Eustace angrily replied.

""Hideous burden"?" Edmund asked. "I haven't seen you lift a finger since we've been here. I have a good mind to tell your father you stole Aunt Alberta's sweets."

"Liar!" Eustace exclaimed.

"Oh, really?" Aurora asked.

"Edmund, the painting," Lucy spoke up as she saw water coming out of the painting.

"I found them under your bed, and you know what?" Edmund argued as he turned to his cousin. "I licked every one of them."

"Ugh! I'm infected with you!" Eustace whined as he noticed the water coming out of the painting. "What's going on here?"

"Lucy, do you think...?" Edmund asked his sister.

"We can go back!" Aurora yelled.

"It's some kind of trick! Stop it or I'll tell mother. Mother! Mother!" Eustace exclaimed. "I'll just smash the rotten thing."

He got up to smash the painting but Edmund and Aurora stopped him.

"No, Eustace! No! We can't stop it!" He argued as he and she struggled with him.

"Get off it! Let go!" Eustace shot back.

"Guys! Girls! What's happening?" Lucy asked as the room started filling with water.

"Swim!" Aurora shouted.

They all swam to the top of the water, our heads emerging out of the water. Gasping for air, we realised that we were in the middle of the ocean.

"What's happening?" Eustace asked as he spat out water.

"Where are we?" Edmund asked as he looked around.

"Narnia?" Aurora asked.

"What's going on?" Lucy asked.

A huge creak was heard behind them as they turned to see a large wooden ship coming towards them.

"Mommy!" Adriana exclaimed.

"What the...." Mary shocked to see a big ship.

"Oh my God!" Hermione said.

"Eustace, swim!" Lucy shouted.

They all began to swim as fast as they could to avoid being hit by the ship. They heard voices shouting from the ship as four men dived into the sea after them. One swam up to Lucy and held her as she tries to stay afloat.

"It's all right. I've got you," the man told her as he pulled her.

The man looked familiar to Lucy as she does a double-take. It's Verina, Caspian and Katelyn!

"Caspian! Katelyn!" Lucy exclaimed as he smiled at her.

"Lucy," Caspian and Katelyn smiled at her.

"Guys and girls, it's Caspian, Verina and Katelyn!" Lucy called out to them as they stopped swimming.

"Caspian?!" Susan called out.

"Susan!" He called out.

"It's all right, boys. You're safe now," one of the men reassured them as they swam to the rope that was tossed down to them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 14.8K 31
"You're not going anywhere, if anything your little boyfriend will just have another seat next to you." Peter threatens. A sharp laugh fell uncontrol...
28.6K 678 10
{REWRITTEN} Y/N reunites with the Pevensies after 2 years at a train station, and the five find themselves in Narnia again. She is overjoyed to see E...
358K 10.1K 41
In which a witch from Hogwarts gets into the magical world of Narnia and might end up tampering with the plot and the feelings of the characters. ●...