𝕷𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖓 π•½π–Šπ–™π–šπ–—π–“

By author_rfs

Cover credit @malanimaniraja22. Thanks ji. "Mithuna.... The girl who loved me like anything. She did everythi... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
New Story Update

Chapter 24

766 60 17
By author_rfs

Mithuna's Pov

Time is running too fast. Since the moment I woke up. Amma and paati both are rushing me to get ready.

We have decided to do the makeup and dress in the madapam.

Paati handed me that paste which she used to make me apply on my body while taking a shower.

I went to take shower after taking all my necessary things from innerwear, towel, bathrobe....

I took a sniff of the aromatic paste patti handed me.

"you smell so good di" I remembered shiva's words. My cheeks reddened involuntarily.

I put all my thoughts aside and went out after taking shower. I wore a simple tops and pants as I'm going to change into saree soon.

When I got out of the room. I saw paati waiting for me there.

"yenna paati inga nikuringa" I asked.

"saami kumbittu polam, vaa" paati said. I went with her to the poojai room. We clasped our hands together and asked God that everything should happen smoothly.

"mithu ma polama" appa asked. I nod my head. We headed to the madapam in the car we booked.

When we reached the madapam. I texted Shiva that I reached the venue.

(will be there in 20 minutes - Shiva) he replied.

Someone knocked on the door. The makeup artist opened the door. My Amma, paati came in. They got tears in their eyes.

"en thangame evlo azhaga iruka" paati kissed me on my forehead. I looked at the makeup artist who sighed in frustration.

It happens right.

"aththa mithu makeup kalanjurum" amma said.

"aiyoo maranduten kannu" paati said with a smile.

"paravala paati" I said.

"sari mithu ma nee inga iru nanga poi vandavangala varaverkurom" amma said and they both left.

I looked at my phone and opened the message I received.

(I'm here-shiva) I looked at the time. Innum time iruku nalla nerathuku. So ippove poi pesitu varen.

I left to shiva's room after making sure no one noticed me....

Author's Pov

Mithu went near shiva's room and she was about to knock on the door but she took her hands back when she heard someone yelling.

"adane pathen eppovum function munnadi vara aazhu engagement anaiku varen nu sollumbode sandegam patten" shiva said.

"ama shiva prechana pannada vanden. Ama anandhi yaara ketu shiva ku kalyanam mudivu panna. En ponna kalyanam pannuvan thane naa irunde" shiva's mama yelled...

"naa eppo sonnen Unga ponna naa kalyanam panren nu" shiva asked rolling up his sleeves.

"nalla pesura shiva. Epdi da andha London kaari unna mayakuna" shiva's mama asked. Mithu who was listening to this got shocked hearing such words.

"asigama pesadinga mama" shiva roared.

"anandhi engayo irundavazha epdi nambi kalyanam Panni vaikura. Epdi irundazho yaaru koodayalam Oor suthunazho" shiva's mama said.

"anna mariyadaya pesunga" shiva's amma said.

"amma oru nimisham. yow naanum pathute iruken. En mithu pathi Thappe pesite iruka." shiva shouted.

"dei ennada mariyada illama pesura" his mama asked.

"nee mariyadaya pesuriya. Aprom epdi nee mariyada yethirpakura" shiva asked.

"paathiya anandhi ippove un paiyana Nalla mayaki vachuruka. Nalaiku un paiyana ungakitta irundu Pirichu kootitu poiruva aprom annan nu vandu nikada" his mama said.

"anna podum mithu pathi engaluku nallave teriyum. Mithu apdi seiya mata. Apdi kootitu pona thaa enna. Adula oru thappum illa. Mithu pathi neega thappa pesadinga. Anna ngra mariyada Naa kudupen ana En paiyan varungala pondatti pathi thappa pesuna Adellam avan ketutu irupan nu nenaikadinga" shiva's amma said.

Mithu got tears in her eyes. She was overwhelmed with the love they have on her. The trust they have on her. A smile formed on my lips.

"ivlo asigam pattu thaa naa inga irukanum na adhu theva illa" his mama came out but got shocked seeing mithu there. Not only Shiva's mama but also Shiva and his Amma.

"mithu ma" anandhi came to her and looked at her teary face.

Mithu hugged anandhi and said "en mela ivlo anbum nambika vachadu thanks aththa"

Anandhi hugged Her and patted her back to comfort her.

Shiva's mama stormed out.

"machan enga poringa" arulmozhi asked but shiva's mama didn't pay attention to that and left the madapam.

"make up kalaiyudu mithu ma. Inga paaru" anandhi said and wiped mithu's tears carefully without damaging the makeup with a tissue.

"mithu ma en Anna pesunadu manasula vachukada. Avan sarba Naa Sorry kekuren" anandhi said.

"aththa sorry la venam enna vitukudukama neega pesunade podum" mithu said.

"ama nee en paiyan room ku eduku vanda" anandhi asked to tease mithu.

"ah adu summa aththa" mithu lied.

"mmm puridu. Sari seekram pesitu room ku po. Konjam nerathula function aramvichiruvanga" anandhi said and left to give mithu and Shiva some privacy to talk.

"mithu pesanum nu sonnila" shiva asked.

"onula summa thaa. Enakaha pesunadu thanks" mithu said and was about to go.

"oru nimisham" shiva stopped her.

"azhaga iruka mithu" shiva said and pecked on her forehead.

She blinked her eyes rapidly as she didn't expect this words and peck from Shiva.

"cute di nee" shiva whispered in her ears making her turn red.

"thanks. Naa room ku poren" mithu literally ran to her room. She entered the room and closed the door. She rested her back on the door and smiled remembering shiva's words.

All those harsh words she heard from shiva's mama vanished the moment she heard those supportive and protective words from anandhi and Shiva.

"mithu ma kadava thira" Anjana knocked on the door.

Mithu opened the door and smiled.

"unna kootitu vara sonnaga ma" anjana said.

Mithu was taken to the stage. The engagement ceremony took place.
Shiva and mithu exchanged the garlands.

Shruthi and varshu handed them the rings that need to be exchanged.

Mithu took the ring and Shiva extended his hand. She held his hand but her hands were trembling.

Mithu looked at Shiva. He whispered "relax di"

She simply nodded her head and put the ring on his fingers.

"dei Anna ippo un turn" shruthi said. Shiva took the ring from the ring box.

"mithu kai ah neetu ma" anjana said.

Mithu extended her hand. Shiva held it but mithu didn't look at her.

He scratched her palm with his index finger without anyone noticing. Mithu immediately looked at him shocked. Her palm still felt that tinkling sensation he created.

He put the ring on mithu's finger, shiva winked at her and smiled covering the teasing look. Mithu's eyes widen in shock. She immediately looked around.

"anni nanga eduvum pathurupom nu nenachingala. Umm en Anna ungala pathu kann adichada nanga yaarumae pakala" varshu said making mithu turn Deep red.

Everyone smiled happily. That's when mithu noticed the ring in her finger. She immediately looked at him shocked.

Shiva bowed a little closer to her and said "nee aasa patta mathiriye simple ring with our names carved. Pudichiruka"

Mithu nods her head happily. She remembered that day...

Flashback

Mithu and Shiva were spending their time in their secret spot.

Perusa onum illa. Shiva and mithu were behind a big tree which is good enough to cover them both which is situated in the outer side of the village.

Shiva was lying on mithu's lap while she was running her fingers through his hair. Mithu was telling him about her dream engagement ring.

"shiva namma engagement ring epdi irukanum nu enaku oru aasa iruku" mithu said.

"enna costly ah irukanuma" shiva asked.

"illa..." mithu said shaking her head.

"aprom epdi irukanum" shiva asked.

"oru simple gold ring namma peru carve panni venum avlothaan" mithu said.

A smile formed on Shiva's lips.

"epdi super ah irukum la" mithu asked.

Shiva kissed her fingers and said "mithu ku edu potalum azhaga irukum"

"mmm. Naa enna sonnalum mmm mmm solre la...... nee pozhachupa man" mithu said and ruffled his head making him laugh as well.

Flashback over

Mithu smiled seeing shiva next to him.

"enna" he asked onula.

The function came to an end with the couple taking tons of photos.

Night

Mithu was lying on the bed and looked at her ring using the mobile torch as everyone has already turned off the lights so she can't switch it on.

Mithu  ❤️  Shiva

Her fingers traced the carving.

She closed her eyes and slept. Shiva on the other side looking at the picture his sisters and friends took for him.

Shiva has asked his friends and sisters to click pictures of mithu and him as he won't get the professionally clicked picture immediately.

Shiva was looking gorgeous.... The moment they exchanged the rings were captured perfectly by his friends.

"I'll fulfill all your wishes mithu. I have hurt you enough but I'll never hurt your ever again ." shiva promised himself.

The next day

Mithu woke up hearing her phone ringing. She accepted the call still in the sleepy mode.

Phone conversation

Mithu : hlo *hoarse tone*

Shiva : en morning voice vida un morning voice bayangarama iruku di.
*laughing *

Mithu : shi shiv shiva... Good morning.

Shiva : good morning ah hey time 12 aagudu Di....

Mithu : huh 12 ah... Sorry tired la thoongiten.

Mithu didn't realize she is talking casually with Shiva putting all her fear aside.

Shiva : un veetula thaan ellarum irukom seekram vaa.

Mithu : ingaya.

Shiva : Kalyanam pathi pesa vandom. Seekram vaa.

Mithu : mmm varen.. *yawning *

Shiva : love you...

He didn't wait for mithu's response and hung up.

Phone conversation ended

Mithu sat on the bed not able to get rid of sleepiness. She rubbed her palm and placed the warm palm on her eyes to clear her vision.

She was about to go inside the bathroom but a knock was heard on the door.

Mithuna's Pov

I opened the door letting the towel to hang on my neck

"mithu ma indha coffee seekram kuzhichittu coffee kudichu tu vaa Shiva veetula irundu Kalyanam pathi pesa vandurukanga" amma said

" sari amma" I said. And took a quick shower. I wore a smile cotton top and leggings.

I went out after drinking the coffee.

I smiled when I saw shiva's parents and sisters there.

"mithu Ma vaa inga vandu utkaru" aththa said.

"amma, anna mithu anni yah pakathula utkara vaikalam nu plan poturupan nee ipdi kedukuriye" varshu said to tease Shiva but my poor aththa.

"dei shiva apdiya plan pota sorry da" aththa apologized Making everyone laugh including me.

"apdi laa illa ma. summa irunga di neega" shiva said looking at his sisters.

"aprom kalyanathuku 3 vaaram thaan iruku. Madapam book pannanum, periya event organizers koopdanum, oorla irukura ella uravugazhukum sollanum evlo vela iruku" Thatha said.

My face fell listening to their big plans but I always longed for a simple wedding.

"Thatha oru nimisham" shiva interrupted.

"sollu pa" Thatha said.

"Kalyanam simple ah kovil la vachu panikalam namma nerunguna sondha bandham mattum podum " shiva said. I looked at him with a shocked expression. He noticed me looking at him and he smile making my heart miss a beat.

"enna shiva solra. Engaluku irukuradu Ore pethi. Ava kalyanam oore mechura Mathiri pannanum nu aasa padrom ana nee ipdi solriye pa" paati said.

"puridu Thatha. Ana mithu ku simple ah kalyanam panradu thaa pudikum. Indha kalyanam mithu Aasa padi nadakkanum nu aasa padren." shiva said.

Everyone looked at me.

"apdiya mithu ma. Simple ah va kalyanam pannanum" appa asked.

I nodded my head.

They thought for a while and said. "Ana shiva mithu. Ellarayum koopdama epdi pa"

"mama kalyanam simple ah vachutu. Reception neega Asa padra mathiri vaikalam aprom oorku virundu kudukalam. Ellarum vanda mathiriyum irukum mithu asa padi kalayanam nadanda mathiriyum iruku. OK thaane plan" shiva asked appa.

Appa looked at me. I squinted my eyes and asked him to agree.

"sari" everyone agreed.

"appo decoration ellam epdi" appa asked. I looked at Shiva and he was looking at me at the same time.

"mithu ku pudicha Mathiriye ellam senjurunga mama. Enaku aduve ok than" shiva said.

My whole family was overwhelmed and happy to hear Shiva's words. Even my heart and mind started falling for him but I kept it under control still I get full confidence on him and his love.

I know after all the things he is doing for me still I have  little fear to believe all these once I lost myself in love now I want to be more careful. I can't endure that same pain again.

"mama inaiku naa chennai ku poren. Appo than kalyana time la long leave eduka mudiyum" shiva said.

"adu OK shiva but Kalyana purchase la irukula innum 3 weeks la marriage vachutu purchasing ah thazhi poda mudiyadula pa." appa asked.

"Inga namma Oor saree edukalam namma oor aduku famous la. aprom jewelry  Ungaluku OK na chennai vandu purchase pannalame. Naa ellam arrangements panren" shiva said.

"Ennanga it's a good idea let's go with it" amma said to appa.

"shiva solradu sariya thaan iruku. Mithu ma ku pudicha Mathiri madras la neraya kedaikum angaye poi vangalam" Thatha said.

Finally all agreed to do the wedding purchase in chennai.

I finally looked at the two souls (Ryan and Rachel) who we brought from London sitting on the couch not able to understand what we are talking. They were simply looking at everyone's face.

Shiva and his family left. Appa, amma, Thatha, paati everyone left to do the daily chores.

I went to Ryan and Rachel. I explained them everything that happened now.

"oh so we gonna do some wedding shopping" Rachel asked.

"yup" I replied.

"mithu I want to buy  some saree with traditional works. I saw a lady wearing a beautiful saree in the temple. So I want to buy one like that" Rachel said.

"no worries we will find one like that" I said.

"I have a doubt" Ryan said.

"go ahead" I said.

"I'm sure that you are not gonna wear that saree thing again so what's the matter of buying it." Ryan asked to Rachel.

It's a logical question still none can convince a woman who has already fixed their mind 🤷‍♀️.

"mithu Rachel kootitu kitchen vaa" amma called us.

"Rachel amma is calling us" I said.

"Let's go then" Rachel and I went to the kitchen leaving Ryan there alone.

Amma made me learn to cook some simple dishes like rasam, poriyal, etc......

Amma and paati jumped into the process of making me a good wife.

Vera vazhi ellam kathuka vendiyaduthaan.

Hi makkazhe

The story will be completed in three to four chapters.

Sorry makkazhe I couldn't get time to reply to your comments. I apologize for that but whenever I get some time definitely I'll reply to your comments.

Aprom Ungal karuthu sollavum please....

Seekram santhippom

Marakama vote panunga ❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mine By Rr

Romance

137K 9.4K 34
Two diffrent people HE WAS RUDE WITH EVERYONE😑 SHE WAS SELFLESS SOULπŸ˜‡ HE WAS DEVILπŸ‘Ώ SHE IS ANGEL OF HIS LIFEπŸ‘Ό HE WAS FIREπŸ”₯ SHE MELTED HIM INTO...
109K 6K 55
Cover credits @malanimaniraja22 "A misunderstanding that ruined love" ... Arjun:Hey... Unaku vekkama illa akka kalyanam Panna vendi payyana mela aas...
1.3M 128K 146
The complete English version of this book has been published. Please check for it under my profile if you are non -Tamil reader. He never wanted to l...
60.5K 5.3K 50
Now available on Amazon Kindle as "INNOCENTLY BEAUTIFUL LOVE" "Don't be a spoilsport Aadhu. You can't just back out from a simple dare," said Aayush...