Daily life of a beautiful fem...

By CNovel_Reader

After waking up, the fair and beautiful Ye Zhi turned into a miserable female supporting role in a period nov... More

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110

Chapter 111-115 (end)

1.7K 27 4
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 111

[Sweet honey, you smile sweetly, as if the flowers are blooming in the spring breeze...]

The radio on the window sill flowed with Deng Lijun's gentle and delicate singing. Ye Zhi thought she had heard it wrong. After all, Ye Xiaoding should be in Xichang at this time.

But when she turned her face, she saw a tall and thin handsome man standing at the door, carrying a luggage bag and a backpack in his hand.

This is not her family. Who else is Ye Xiaoding?

Ye Zhi picked the leeks and forgot to wash her hands. She greeted them directly. She looked at Ye Xiaoding with a smile and said, "Why don't you tell your aunt in advance when you come back?"

"When did you arrive at Qiongzhou Island? How can you come back at this time? Did you take a boat all night? You should tell us in advance so that your uncle can pick you up at the dock!"

It has been more than two years since I saw Ye Xiaoding last time. Ye Zhi felt that he was not so real when he saw him at this time, and he thought he was dazzling.

But who else can the little young man who laughs and has a dimple on her face like her?

Ye Xiaoding smiled and said, "Auntie, I'm fine. I happened to meet the uncle of the family courtyard at the dock and came back by a ride.

As Ye Zhi led Ye Xiaoding into the room, she nodded and said, "That's good, that's good."

Then Ye Zhi asked again, "Have you had breakfast yet? My aunt cooked a small wonton today, and I'll give you a bowl later. By the way, how many days are you off this time? Would you like to go to Shenzhen to see your father?

Ye Xiaoding walked beside Ye Zhi. Hearing the words, he paused and said, "Auntie, come back this time, I won't go."

Ye Zhi was stunned and looked at him sideways: "What? You..."

For a while, all kinds of speculation flew through Ye Zhi's mind. The key was some bad ideas, which made people jump a few times.

Ye Xiaoding looked at Ye Zhi's expression and was afraid that she would misunderstand, so he hurriedly explained, "I have been transferred to Wenchang's space base, and I will be here in the future."

"What?" Lu Wei's figure suddenly came out of the room. He was seriously surprised at the first moment when he saw Ye Xiaoding, and then asked, "Have you been transferred to the space base here?" What time is it?"

Originally, Ye Xiaoding wanted to tell a kind little lie and told Ye Zhi that it was sent by the organization.

But I don't know why, the moment he saw Lu Wei, Ye Xiaoding flinched and called him first: "Uncle."

Then he confessed, "I applied for a transfer by myself."

Lu Wei suddenly frowned, "Nonsense, you are doing well in Xichang. How can you apply for a transfer here?"

Lu Wei knows that the focus of the aerospace industry will be in the southwest and northwest in the next ten years. Because of its location to the south, Qiongzhou Island has natural launch advantages, but due to the complex international situation around it, there will be no key support projects in the next ten years.

In the past few years, every time he went back to the southwest to work, they knew Ye Xiaoding's relationship with him, and someone mentioned Ye Xiaoding to him.

He praised how smart and promising he was, saying that he would make great contributions to the country's aerospace industry in the future.

But why did you suddenly say that you were going to be transferred back?

When Ye Zhi saw Lu Wei suddenly angry, she stood in front of Ye Xiaoding and said, "Come on, the child has just come back. It's the Spring Festival again. What can't you say?"

Then, Ye Zhi said to Ye Xiaoding behind him, "Xiaoding, you put your luggage back in the room first and wash your face by the way."

Ye Xiaoding did not follow what Ye Zhi said, but took a step forward and said to Lu Wei, "Uncle, I'm already an adult, and any decision is well thought out."

"I didn't mess around, and I won't regret it."

Lu Wei was about to say something. Ye Zhi motioned him to stop talking with his eyes. Lu Wei just shook his sleeves and went back to the room.

Ye Zhi glanced at Ye Xiaoding and said, "You child, you were allowed to go in first, and you still said! Your uncle should be unhappy again. During the Spring Festival, please talk to me!"

With that, Ye Zhi's nose was a little sour.

Ye Xiaoding was brought up by herself. Why didn't she know what he was thinking?

I just want to get closer to her and Lu Wei.

But Ye Zhi and Lu Wei also have the same idea. They also hope that Ye Xiaoding will shine in his favorite field and become a useful talent for the country.

Although the launch base of Qiongzhou Island will become an important stronghold in the future, it will be better to stay in Xichang in this era.

Ye Xiaoding gave up such a good opportunity for them, and Ye Zhi was both happy and sad.

But Ye Xiaoding said, "Don't worry, my uncle will understand. I'm also an adult, and I know what I'm doing.

After saying that, Ye Xiaoding stretched out another hand and put his arm around Ye Zhi's shoulder and said, "Auntie, you are getting younger and more beautiful. Just like the song: Sweet honey, you smile sweetly, as if the flowers are blooming in the spring breeze..."

Ye Zhi suddenly sneered and said, "When did you learn such a smooth tone? If you don't learn from good things, you won't learn from bad things. Your aunt is almost forty years old, and she is still sweet!"

Ye Xiaoding put his arm around her shoulder and walked into the long-lost room together. He smiled and said, "No matter how old your aunt is, you will always be the best-looking."

Ye Zhi: "I don't believe it. If you marry your daughter-in-law, will you still say that!"

Ye Xiaoding: "I will."

Ye Zhi: "By the way, I'll remember to call your father later. He has been thinking about you all the time."

Ye Xiaoding nodded: "Well, I see. I have to call my grandparents, too.

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "That's good."

*

Ye Xiaoding's return made the two boys of the Lu family boil.

After Ye Xiaoding cleaned up, Lu Xingyun and Lu Xingzhou excitedly surrounded Ye Xiaoding and asked a lot of things about rockets.

Boys love some military equipment, especially Lu Xingyun and Lu Xingzhou, who are the dean of their families. They are a little obsessed with these things.

Fortunately, Ye Xiaoding was not bored. This time he came back with a rocket model, which was enough for them to be lively for a while.

--But the task of killing chickens and ducks turned around and fell back to Lu Wei and Ye Zhi.

Ye Zhi saw that Lu Wei was still a little emotional and said, "In fact, our Qiongzhou Island is so geographically located that it may also be an important base for aerospace in the future."

Although Ye Zhi knows the future development, the launch base of Qiongzhou Island will indeed become an important base in the future.

But this is definitely difficult to accept for Lu Wei, an old antique.

After all, in the past ten years on Qiongzhou Island, there have been countless large and small conflicts in the nearby waters.

Even if the geographical location is good, Lu Wei knows deeply that the primary consideration for the country's choice is security factors.

Ye Zhi saw that Lu Wei still refused to say anything and continued to persuade, "Begin, you also crossed more than half of the Shenzhou land from Beijing to Qiongzhou Island. You also made your own decision. What did your father and mother say about you?

This time, Lu Wei finally reacted a little and hummed, "How can this be the same? Besides, my father was also in Yangcheng at that time.

Ye Zhi retorted, "It's the same everywhere to work for the motherland."

Hearing this, Lu Wei suddenly stopped pulling duck hair, and then looked at Ye Zhi and asked, "Wir-in-law, why do you think that boy suddenly wants to be transferred back to Qiongzhou Island?"

Ye Zhi glanced at Lu Weiyi, who was depressed and curious, and said with a smile, "Maybe he is afraid that we will grow old. He can't take care of us so far away."

Lu Wei's mouth twitched: "Nonsense, do we still need him to take care of us?"

Although it is said so, Lu Wei's heart is still a little happy.

Ye Zhi also threw the hot rooster in his hand into Lu Wei's basin, signaling him to pull out the chicken feathers and said, "Forget it, don't be angry. The child finally came back for the Spring Festival. As soon as I came back, I shook my face. I thought you were in menopause.

Lu Wei frowned: "Who has menopause?"

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "You! Xingyun Xingzhou said that you find excuses to scold them every day. It's not enough to scold your subordinates in the barracks. You still scold the children when you come home!"

Lu Wei: "Nonsense, when did I scold them?"

Ye Zhi: "Didn't you scold Xiaoding when he came back just now?"

Lu Wei frowned: "Is that also called scolding? Fortunately, he is not my soldier, otherwise he will suffer every day.

Ye Zhi: "Ok. In fact, I know you are very happy to see Xiaoding come back. The child is now old. You shake your face like this. Be careful that the child will remember your hatred."

Lu Wei hummed, "It doesn't matter if he remembers it or not, he has to scold him if he is wrong. He has the nerve to remember my hatred."

Ye Zhi: "Come on, pull out the chicken feathers quickly. You have to paste the couplet later."

Lu Wei: "..."

If I had known it, I wouldn't have shaken my face, otherwise I could have made Ye Xiaoding do something.

Now it's all right. They are all waiting for food.

......

Several children gathered on the edge of the window and watched Lu Wei and Ye Zhi plucking their hair. Lu Xingzhou said, "Who one of you should help me, or our father will curse again later."

Lu Xingyun said, "No, at this time, don't you want to be cannon fodder? Whoever goes will suffer."

Lu Zhixia: "It shouldn't be that serious. We didn't make him angry."

Lu Zhiqiu: "Then tell the eldest brother to go."

Ye Xiaoding: "..."

"Big brother is also afraid."

Several brothers and sisters: "..."

"Well, just let Dad finish all the work by yourself."

At this moment, Lu's eyes swept over, and the child dispersed like a bee.

Lu Wei sneered and muttered, "What do you mean? I can't eat this duck and chicken alone? No one came to help!"

With that, he hummed and plucked his hair again.

*

Near noon, Ye Zhi's family began to post couplets.

Because Ye Xiaoding came back, several children also liberated the labor force. Usually, Ye Zhi and Lu Wei instructed them to do the housework, and Ye Xiaoding rushed to do it when he heard it.

Even the vegetables in the yard were watered once, and it seemed to go back to the time when they had just arrived at Qiongzhou Island.

At that time, Xiaoding knew that she didn't like to work, so he rushed to do a lot of work.

And Lu Xingyun's brothers and sisters did it when they posted the couplet. They were so happy that they couldn't wait for Ye Xiaoding to stay at home in the future.

After pasting the couplet, I'm ready to pack dumplings.

Several children grew up in the south and didn't like dumplings so much. When making dumplings, they took the rocket model brought back by Ye Xiaoding and slipped out to play with their friends.

Ye Zhi, Lu Wei, and Ye Xiaoding were left at home in the room.

Ye Zhi mixed the dumpling filling, and Lu Wei had already sent the flour, waiting to be peeled.

When rolling the skin, Ye Xiaoding and Lu Wei went to get the rolling pin at the same time. The two looked at each other. Ye Xiaoding said first, "Uncle, I'll roll the skin."

Lu Wei originally wanted to ignore him, but Ye Zhi looked at him with his eyes, so he changed his words and asked, "Will you still peel?"

Ye Xiaoding nodded: "I learned it when I was at the base. I made the skin every year, and many old professors praised my thin and round skin."

Lu Wei's face was expressionless, "Oh," he said, "In this case, you roll the skin, and I'll make dumplings with your aunt."

Ye Xiaoding heard Lu Wei's words and laughed, "Yes, chief!"

Lu Wei couldn't help it, and the corners of his lips raised slightly. The memory of taking Ye Xiaoding before slowly came to his mind.

For Ye Xiaoding, Lu Wei also loved him and regarded him as his own child. Even when Ye Zhenhua came back that year, he did not think about letting Ye Xiaoding live with Ye Zhenhua.

He clearly knew that if he really wanted to send Ye Xiaoding away, not to mention Ye Zhi being reluctant, in fact, he was the most reluctant person.

Once the two of them ran together for countless times, and they also went swimming at the seaside to catch the sea.

Raising a cat and a dog has feelings, not to mention a child who can talk and laugh.

In fact, when he saw Ye Xiaoding coming back, he was still happy.

It seems that a family leader finally reunited when he saw his child who hadn't come home for a long time.

Lu Wei said slowly after a while, "In our family, your aunt is the chief."

Ye Zhi couldn't help hitting him with his elbow. "How dare you say that now when you walk to the family yard, those children call me head, which is shameful."

"Xiaoding, you are such a big man. Don't talk nonsense with your uncle."

Ye Xiaoding smiled and said, "No, I agree with my uncle. In our house, you are the chief, and we all listen to you.

Ye Zhi sneered, "Yes, yes, since you are all listening to me, I will leave tonight's New Year's Eve dinner to you and Chief of Staff Lu, okay?"

Lu Wei: "No problem."

Ye Xiaoding: "Listen to all the arrangements of the chief."

*

This year was lively and festive.

And the dishes prepared are rich and delicious, especially the two big lobsters and a few big crabs, which almost all solved Ye Xiaoding and Lu Xingyun's land boat.

Ye Xiaoding has been in the interior for years, and he hasn't opened his belly to eat seafood for a long time.

So for this year's New Year's Eve dinner, Ye Zhi added a few more seafood to let him eat enough!

After eating the New Year's Eve dinner, Lu Wei let Lu Xingyun and Lu Xingzhou do the dishwashing work. The two children were still not happy. Finally, Ye Xiaoding spoke, and the two of them obediently behaved.

Ye Zhi couldn't help complaining to Lu Wei, "It's really a thing. When were your sons so obedient?"

Lu Wei snorted and said, "Big brother needs to be like big brother, otherwise how can he be a big brother?"

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Yes, Ye Xiaoding, the brother, is still a little majestic in front of the child."

After having New Year's Eve dinner, the family went to the beach to set off fireworks.

Originally, Ye Zhi wanted to see the Spring Festival Gala. After all, two performance teams wore her clothes this year. She also wanted to see what the effect of the photo shoot was.

However, several children took her together, and Ye Zhi was not easy to spoil the fun.

A family of seven people walked to the beach together, which was vast and attracted a lot of attention.

Ye Zhi still remembers that the children were very small in the past. They had to hold them one by one, carry them on their backs, and walk slowly to the beach.

But now, several children are walking ahead, talking and laughing, and occasionally looking back at her and Lu Wei.

Lu Xingyun and Lu Xingzhou looked back at them and said, "Dad, Mom, do you want to burn fireworks?"

Lu Zhixia and Lu Zhiqiu also smiled and said, "Mom and Dad, if you don't burn fireworks, you can also put Kongming lanterns."

Ye Xiaoding also bought some fireworks and planned to play with a few younger brothers and sisters.

Lu Wei and Ye Zhi said, "You guys go to play."

Several children ran to the beach like crazy. The lively beach was full of dense crowds, and the children disappeared for a while.

Lu Wei put his hands in his pockets and walked slowly behind him. When he saw the children in high spirits, he said, "The lucky money was spent on fireworks again. It disappeared with a bang. What's so beautiful?"

"No, fireworks are so beautiful and beautiful." Ye Zhi snorted, "Beaning more, the children have been happy for the past few years. When they are as big as Xiaoding, you see, they will not buy cigarettes."

Ye Zhi always feels that the Spring Festival after growing up is not as happy as when she was a child.

In retrospect, it turns out that I was happy when I was a child because the things I wanted were very clear, just a few sugars, a few fireworks sticks and so on, and they were all easy-to-fulfilled small wishes.

However, after adulthood, what you want is complicated and difficult, and many times you can't get the state you want.

Therefore, how important it is to be contented and happy when you are a child.

Ye Zhi feels that the current life is very happy. It is enough for the family to have a simple meal, eat melon seeds and chat together.

As for money, it seems that you will never make enough money.

When Xiaoding came back this time, Ye Zhi suddenly felt very satisfied with the current state.

In the future, she wants to spend more time with her family.

Lu Weisi thought for a while before nod: "It seems so. When I was a child, my mother bought me a glass ball and I was happy for several days. If you can eat grandma's pork dumplings during the Spring Festival, you will be excited for a long time. If you can eat a bunch of sugar-coated haws on New Year's Eve, you will be really happy.

Ye Zhi: "Yes, yes, my childhood wish was so simple, so we used to be very happy."

Lu Wei looked at her sideways: "What about now? Are you unhappy?"

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Of course, I'm happy. I can have a happy reunion with my family."

Lu Wei nodded: "That's good."

As I walked, there were more and more people burning fireworks on the edge of the beach, and a few fleeting fireworks slowly bloomed overhead, illuminating the road to the beach.

Ye Zhi turned her head to look at him and suddenly asked, "What about now?" Lu Weitong, do you have anything you want?

"Now?" Lu Wei lowered his dark eyes and replied after a while, "With the child, with you."

--"Inseparable."

Ye Zhi smiled and felt that Lu Wei's requirements were still a little difficult.

The path of life, as a parent, is to watch the child go further by step, and the back is slowly blurred.

What they have to do is to encourage them to go further and become their strongest pillar.

However, before Ye Zhi could speak, Lu Wei smiled again: "But if you think about it carefully, the child will still leave us. In this case, I can't be so greedy. I just want to be with you in the future, okay?

Ye Zhi smiled, and her eyes reflected the fireworks burning in the air, which seemed to be shining: "Okay, we won't be separated."

At the bonfire party on the beach, there were bursts of happy laughter, which was especially festive on New Year's Eve.

Lu Wei looked at her indulgently, tidied up the bangs blown by the sea breeze for her, and said in a low voice, "There will never be separated for the rest of my life."

With that, Lu Wei slowly took Ye Zhi's hand under the warm yellow street lamp and slowly walked to the beach.

The text is over.

Chapter 112

Extra 1 · The children of the Lu family

There is another top student in the old Lu family.

Lu Xingyun was admitted to the computer department of Hua University, and he was still the provincial champion of their class.

Originally, Lu Xingyun participated in the mathematics competition when he was a freshman and sophomore in high school. At that time, the director of the admissions office of Hua University and Peking University asked him about whether to be a walk.

However, Lu Xingyun refused, because at that time, he had not considered which school and major to go to.

It was not until a month before the college entrance examination that Lu Xingyun decided to learn computers.

Ye Zhi and Lu Wei have always respected the child's choice, so when Lu Xingyun chose to learn computers, they didn't say anything, but silently packed up for him.

There is another top student in the old Lu family. Lu Wei and Ye Zhi have been walking in the family courtyard these days.

But Lu Xingyun felt that it was no big deal and said, "Mom was also the champion at that time. What's so strange about this?"

It's really not very strange, but it's like the children who come to see the champion trample on the threshold of their old Lu family.

In addition, the twins Lu Xingzhou missed the college entrance examination in June.

I didn't tell Ye Zhi until the grades came out.

"What? Are you going to the Tibetan area?" Ye Zhi thought she had heard it wrong. When she heard that Lu Xingzhou was going to join the Tibetan area, she couldn't accept it for a while.

There are also many children in the family courtyard who choose to enter the army. In fact, Ye Zhi has been mentally prepared for a long time. Some of her own children will definitely inherit Lu Wei's "clothing".

But she never thought that Lu Xingzhou would go so far away, and it would be the highest Tibetan area.

The climate there is complex and the altitude is high. Even if people in the plains suddenly go to the Tibetan area, they are prone to lack of oxygen, let alone join the army there.

Ye Zhi, as a mother, said she was not worried that it was fake.

Lu Xingzhou said, "Mom, you know me, it's not the material of reading. My head hurts when I read. I want to be a soldier to protect my country like my father.

Ye Zhi has known her son's thoughts for a long time, but she didn't expect to go so far!

Ye Zhi said, "Isn't Sansha City also conscription? If you can't go back to the north, you can take care of your grandmother.

Originally, Ye Zhi thought that Lu Xingzhou might want to go further south. Who knew that he had secretly turned a corner and went all the way to the west.

Lu Xingzhou walked to Ye Zhi's seat, hugged her from behind and said, "Mom, what's the point of staying at the seaside all the time? The motherland is so big. I want to go to the frontier to have a look.

Ye Zhi: "..."

The world is so big, does she want to go everywhere?

But did she go?

Then Ye Zhi sighed and asked, "Have you told your father about this?"

"Not yet." Lu Xingzhou frowned and finally said, "Mom, please help me tell Dad."

"I don't want to be beat up by him when I'm so old."

Ye Zhi rolled up Lu Xingzhou's application form and hit him: "Nonsense, when did your father beat you?"

Lu Xingzhou spit out his tongue and said, "Never mind. Dad will come back tonight. Tell him. Anyway, he won't scold you."

After saying that, he ran out of the house.

Ye Zhi didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but she still told Lu Wei about it before she had to rest at night.

Who knew that Lu Wei only faintly said "Oh" after hearing this, and then said, "Yes, it's a little bit of his and my smanship."

Then Lu Wei lifted the mosquito net, went to bed, and said, "I also came from the military academy in Jinshi to the southern Xinjiang to build an island alone. He is so young that it's good to go to the Tibetan area to refine.

Ye Zhi glanced at him dissatisfiedly: "Can it be the same? The Tibetan area is so high!"

"And it's cold in winter. Several children grew up in the south, and they don't know if they can stand the cold and dryness at high altitude."

Lu Wei lay down next to his daughter-in-law and said, "Don't worry, your son is tougher than you think. You have to have confidence in him."

After saying that, Lu Wei looked at his daughter-in-law and smelled the faint sweet fragrance on her hair.

Ye Zhi: "Well, I must have confidence in my son, but it is inevitable that being a parent will feel sad."

However, Ye Zhi is also happy for her son. After all, it is better to have her own life goals than to be muddle-headed.

She is proud of her two sons.

Lu Wei smiled and said, "We both sons have great visions. On this point, I am proud of them."

Lu Wei rarely praises the child, especially after the child is ten years old, he is strict and serious to his two sons.

However, this time, Lu Wei said that he was proud of the child.

Presumably, it is really happy for them.

Ye Zhi hugged his strong waist and said, "Listen to what you said, it seems to be right. It feels suddenly cheerful. In this case, I asked Chen Fang to help prepare some thicker bedding and clothes for Xingzhou to take over.

Lu Wei asked, "Yingyun went to Huada to report. Are you going to send him off?"

Ye Zhi leaned sideways and put her head on Lu Wei's shoulder. "Uh-huh," she said, "Go, and see your parents and grandparents by the way."

Lu Qianqian moved back to Beijing, and the two elders who had been separated for more than ten years finally got together in Beijing.

Grandpa Lu and Grandma Lu are old, their eyesight and hearing have deteriorated, and one face is missing.

Lu Wei raised his arm, put his pillow up, and sighed gently, "Then I'll see you off."

The two discussed quietly again to see what needed to be prepared for the children.

*

It will soon be the day when Lu Xingyun will go north.

It happened that a direct flight from the island to Beijing was opened two years ago. Ye Zhi wanted to take so much luggage with a big bag and a small bag. Why don't she just take a plane to Beijing?

Because the Qinghai-Tibet Line has only passed through the first phase, the train has not been able to reach the urban area of the Tibetan area directly.

Therefore, Lu Xingzhou also followed everyone to fly to Beijing first, and then transferred from Beijing to Tibet.

Lu Zhixia and Lu Zhiqiu have been fighting with their two brothers since childhood, but time flies. All of a sudden, both brothers have to leave home to study and join the army.

After the two little girls knew it, they cried for two nights.

However, when Lu Xingyun threw his study notes to the two people, the sadness of parting was suddenly washed away.

Lu Xingyun held his arm and looked at the two sisters who looked like each other, but he could easily recognize them. He said, "This is your Zhuangyuan brother's three-year simulation note for the five-year college entrance examination. Cherish it. Don't even fail to pass the college entrance exam. It's a shame on me.

Lu Zhiqiu looked at a book with dozens of centimeters of handwriting and stared at it, "Brother, are you plotting to murder? Besides, I'm not a science student!"

"Who do you want to kill with such a thick note?"

Lu Zhiqiu just went to high school this year. She has been learning to dance all these years, because she has already decided to learn acting in the future and take the drama college entrance examination!

Lu Xingzhou sat on the corner of the table, picked up a note on the top, and said, "Fortunately, I don't take the college entrance examination. Remember that so many things can't torture my brain cells to death!"

Lu Xingyun glanced at him, took the handwriting back from his hand, and put it back: "Come on, you're just lazy."

In fact, Lu Xingzhou is not stupid, but also clever.

It's just that he doesn't like to study, and he doesn't even want to go to the college entrance examination, which makes Lu Xingyun angry.

Lu Zhixia, who had never spoken, slowly picked up the notebook left by Lu Xingyun and said, "Brother, give it to me. Although I don't take the science exam, I have a classmate who wants it."

"Ah, yes, yes, yes!" As soon as Lu Zhiqiu heard this, he immediately jumped up: "Give it to me, I want it too!" I want to give it to the grass of the next class!"

Lu Xingyun: "............"

In the end, Lu Xingyun took all the notes away with a black face, making the two conscienceless sisters regret it!

When walking out of their room door, Lu Xingyun gritted his teeth and said, "Lu Zhiqiu, if you dare to fall in love early, see if I don't break your leg!"

Lu Xingzhou folded a paper plane with his sister's draft paper. When he threw it at the door, the paper plane flew to the table of Lu Zhixia and Lu Zhiqiu.

Lu Xingzhou stretched out his index finger, pointed to them, and said, "Don't fall in love early. I'm not in love with your brother yet. What's your hurry? Don't climb on my head!"

Lu Zhiqiu spit out his tongue and threw the paper plane back, "You just fell in love!"

Lu Zhixia smiled and said, "It's really not good to fall in love."

Before Lu Zhiqiu could speak, she added, "Bes more, that class grass is not handsome."

The next second, Lu Wei's tall figure appeared at the door of his daughter's room and asked, "Who has been in love?"

Lu Zhixia and Lu Zhiqiu looked at each other and said with one voice, "No one is in love!"

Lu Wei looked at them with a scrutiny and said, "It's better not to have it, or wait to break your leg!"

Lu Zhixia & Lu Zhiqiu: "............"

In this year, 18-year-old Lu Xingyun and Lu Xingzhou, one went to Beijing and the other to Tibet.

Chapter 113

Extra II · 1990s

1992.

The first phase of the real estate industry invested by Ye Zhi, Gong Yuqiong and Ye Zhenhua was publicly sold in Shenzhen.

On the opening day, it's all sold out.

Ye Zhi left a condom for herself, thinking that if she had time, she would live in it or wait for the appreciation in the future.

Because of a good start, Ye Zhi later invested several plots, and this time their eyes were aimed at the southern bay of Qiongzhou Island to build a star hotel.

In addition, Ye Zhi also invested some money in the stock market.

She is far away on Qiongzhou Island. She only invests money and does not participate in the decision-making of any company.

Live a quiet and rich life.

In this year, Lu Zhixia and Lu Zhiqiu also took the college entrance examination.

Lu Zhixia went to Lushi to study art, and Lu Zhiqiu went to Beijing to learn to perform.

Lao Lu's family suddenly calmed down. Ye Zhi and Lu Wei occasionally got used to it. Every time they ate, they would pack two more bowls of rice.

Sometimes I subconsciously shout, "Bad boy, wash the dishes."

"Peace and peace, you wash the dishes."

......

Ye Zhi couldn't help saying to Lu Wei, "It seems that she is old and confused."

Lu Wei glanced at her daughter-in-law. In fact, Ye Zhi didn't look very old. In her early forties, she was still dazzling. Usually, when she went shopping, her return rate was also very high.

Lu Wei smiled and said, "No, you have a gray hair on the top of your head."

"Ah? Really?" Ye Zhi bent down unconsciously and asked nervously, "Come on, help me see if it's really gray hair?"

Lu Wei looked at her movements and couldn't laugh or cry: "Isn't it normal? I have more than a dozen white hairs.

Usually, she still loves Lao Lu Lao Lu to call him like that. Suddenly, Lu Wei felt that he was a teenager, as if he were an old man.

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "I'm much more comfortable in this comparison."

Lu Wei: "..."

Is there such a comparison?

Lu Wei looked at the weather outside and asked, "It's a rare holiday. Why don't you take you for a ride?" You haven't been to the seaside for a long time, have you?

At the beginning of the year, their family home was relocated.

Although Lu Wei still allocated a single-family courtyard, the location of the family courtyard was not built on the seaside as before, but in a busy city with convenient life.

Ye Zhi looked at the poisonous sunshine outside and shook her head resistingly: "No, it's so sunny."

Ye Zhi turned over the magazine in her hand and thought about it. Then she looked at Lu Wei and asked, "Lao Lu Tongji, why don't we buy a car?"

The automobile factory in Qiongzhou Island became popular this year, and the output of automobiles exceeded the million mark for the first time.

Now Mazda cars can be seen everywhere on Qiongzhou Island. Although Lu Wei has a special car to pick up and drop off, there is a car at home, which is also convenient to use.

There are also cadres in the family home who paid for the car, and they are not abrupt.

Lu Wei didn't say anything, but walked into the room. After rummping through the box and cupping, he took out his salary passbook.

While turning over the passbook, he said, "It should be enough."

Ye Zhi put down the magazine in her hand and said with a smile, "Then I'll change my clothes!"

This year, they bought their first car.

1995.

Ye Xiaoding is ten years old and is now the deputy director of the technical department of Qiongzhou Launch Center.

Lu Wei called him and asked him the most, "Your aunt asked Aunt Zhang to help you find a blind date. When are you free to see her?"

"Your aunt asked you to come back and meet Uncle Li's daughter."

"Your aunt knows a middle school teacher. Come home when you have time."

"Your aunt..."

Ye Zhi's ears were so deaf that she hung up Lu Wei's phone to Ye Xiaoding. "Every time you say it's me. Why don't you say that you asked someone to find it yourself!"

Lu Wei listened to the hung- off phone and slowly put down the microphone: "What do you think of young people nowadays? They don't fall in love and don't get married."

Ye Zhi turned her head to look at him and joked, "Oh, no, Lao Lu Tongzhi. I heard that you didn't want to get married either."

Lu Wei: "..."

It seems that there is such a thing.

Lu Wei picked up the newspaper and said sullenly, "Forget it, children and grandchildren have their own blessings. It doesn't matter if he can finish it or not."

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "No, what do you care about? Otherwise, the child should think you are wordy again?"

Lu Wei: "Where am I chatent?"

He doesn't like to talk.

Ye Zhi glanced at him and said, "Yes, yes, yes, I'm limping."

Lu Wei was not in the mood to read the newspaper and asked, "Yes, has Xingyun returned from the United States?" Did you say where to spend the Spring Festival this year?

Ye Zhi turned on the TV annoyly, "It's only September. What year is it?"

Lu Wei: "..."

Shenzhen City.

After graduating from Hua University, Lu Xingyun returned to Shenzhen in the south and started an Internet business company with several good classmates.

On this day, he just came back from a business trip to the United States.

As soon as he got off the plane, the car that picked him up was waiting outside the airport.

Wang Muyao, one of his partners, saw him getting into the car and asked, "What's going on?" Is there any harvest for this trip?

Lu Xingyun stretched out his slender fingers and loosened a button on the top of his shirt. The sexy throat knot loomed.

His low voice sounded in the narrow carriage: "It has been very swelled. Foreign Internet technology is at least 20 years more advanced than us..."

After that, Lu Xingyun talked about the future development direction of the company on the acquisition of this business trip.

The car sped all the way until the car stopped outside the gate of the community where Lu Xingyun lived. He stopped to speak.

Wang Muyao looked at him sideways and said, "We're here. Let's go back to the company tomorrow and have a detailed meeting together."

Lu Xingyun nodded: "Okay, thank you for picking me up."

After saying that, he pushed open the co-pilot's door and was ready to get off the bus.

Wang Muyao looked at his string of movements without any hesitation, and then took the initiative to ask, "Lu Xingyun, you are all here. Won't you invite me to a cup of tea?"

As for this, Wang Muyao thinks that the talented students of Hua University should also understand.

Who knew that Lu Xingyun looked up at the community and bowed down and said, "It's dark. Let's go up with Lao Zhou next time."

After saying that, Lu Xingyun turned around and walked to the community.

This community is a new community that just opened for sale a few years ago. It was sold out in a few days. I heard that people living in the inner area are not rich or expensive.

In the company, only a few of their partners know that Lu Xingyun lives here.

In the past few years in college, no one knows Lu Xingyun's family background. All he knows is that he has a twin brother and a twin sister.

What a strange news. They are all twins!

Wang Muyao is a jump student. He is younger than Lu Xingyun and others. He was only 16 years old when he was in college.

It was difficult for her to integrate with many of her classmates, so when she summoned up the courage to participate in Lu Xingyun's company, several other partners did not want her to join.

And Lu Xingyun has been a popular figure in the school for four years in college.

Because he is tall and handsome, and his studies are among the best. The girls who like him row from Hua University to Peking University.

However, once, Lu Xingyun unexpectedly saw a few programmings she wrote, which made her join the current company.

From then on, Wang Muyao liked him more.

But Lu Xingyun couldn't understand it.

Maybe it's a good idea, but Lu Xingyun doesn't like her, so he defends every no water.

Wang Muyao looked at the back of Lu Xingyun leaving without dragging his feet, hit the steering wheel and was ready to leave.

But the next second, Lu Xingyun turned around and said, "Be careful when you drive back. You just overspeeded."

Wang Muyao spit out his tongue, "I know."

Old antique!

The taillights of the car that Lu Xingyun watched gradually shrank, and finally disappeared. Then he slowly turned around and walked back to the community.

1997.

In a very special and national celebration year, Xiangjiang returned to the embrace of the motherland.

Ye Xiaoding finally brought a girlfriend back during the Mid-Autumn Festival.

Both of them work in the space base. They are talented and beautiful, and they are a good match.

Moreover, the two have a deep relationship, and they are sticky when eating. They should be the object of marriage.

Sure enough, the two quickly got the certificate and held the wedding.

After solving the life events of the eldest brother of the Lu family, Lu Wei and Ye Zhi were idle again.

During the Spring Festival in 1998, the children of the Lu family also returned to Qiongzhou Island for the Spring Festival.

Ye Xiaoding went back to his wife's hometown and said that he would go back to his hometown to have a wedding.

The 34-inch color TV in the living room played the Spring Festival Gala, and the song "Apend 98" floated leisurely...

Seeing that Ye Xiaoding was not at home, Lu Wei said to the children who came back, "Don't learn from your eldest brother. You won't get married until more than a dozen years old. His playmate Chen Zhi'an when he was a child, and his son went to primary school.

Lu Zhixia and Lu Zhiqiu spit out their tongues, "Dad, you used to say that if you fall in love early, you will break our legs."

Lu Wei looked over and said, "How old are you now? What's the love for earlier? It's late love!"

Ye Zhi ate roast lamb leg beside him and didn't want to talk anymore.

Lu Xingzhou smiled and said, "Dad, the country now advocates late marriage and late childbirth. It's just right to be ten years old."

Lu Zhixia Lu Zhiqiu grabbed a big lobster and nodded repeatedly: "That's it."

Then Lu Xingzhou looked at Lu Xingyun, who was wearing a white shirt beside him, and asked, "Lu Xingyun Tongji, you are a big boss now. Many girls should like it, right?"

Then Lu Xingzhou looked at Lu Wei and said, "Dad, if you want to urge marriage, you can urge him to get married. He is handsome and rich, and he is the easiest person to find!"

It means, don't be scolded by me.

Lu Wei: "..."

Who urged you to get married?

He is not so idle!

Lu Xingyun: "..."

"The company is very busy and has no time."

As soon as Ye Zhi heard this, she said, "Yingyun, even if you are busy, you should pay attention to your health. Don't stay up late all day."

Lu Zhiqiu nodded with a smile: "Yes, yes, yes, it's early to do the Internet."

A group of people: "..."

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "That's not true. Look at your father, his hair is still so thick now. It should be inherited."

She is not worried about her son's problem, but she is particularly worried that the child will suffer from bad health.

Lu Xingyun smiled and said, "Then I thank my father for not letting me bald early."

Lu Wei: "..."

What can I be grateful for?

After the Spring Festival, Lu Xingyun returned to Shenzhen.

This time, Wang Muyao picked him up at the airport.

However, this time Lu Xingyun drove, but the car did not drive to the community where he usually lived, but to a seaside wasteland on the west side of Shenzhen City.

Wang Muyao looked at the desolate scene around him and didn't quite understand what Lu Xingyun meant. He asked, "Why did you bring me here?"

Lu Xingyun pointed to a plot full of weeds in the distance and said, "What do you think if you build a factory here?"

The cold wind from the seaside blew. Wang Muyao held his arm and shrank and said, "Yes, it's cheap here, and it's a good choice to be close to the wharf and the West Station."

Lu Xingyun looked at her sideways and didn't say anything. After a while, he took off his suit jacket and put it on Wang Muyao's shoulder.

The two looked at each other. Wang Muyao subconsciously noticed that something was wrong. He only heard Lu Xingyun ask in a low voice, "Mu Yao, can you be my girlfriend?"

After saying that, Wang Muyao, who had always been calm and self-sustained, stared at him, but soon calmed down again.

She smiled and looked at Lu Xingyun and replied, "Okay."

Lu Xingyun looked down at her: "Don't you ask me why it's so sudden?"

Wang Muyao shook his head quickly and said, "I like you. How can I let go of such a good opportunity?"

Then she said, "If you want to get the certificate with me, I'll take the household registration book to you downstairs and wait tomorrow."

With the words, the corners of Lu Xingyun's lips bent. In my impression, Wang Muyao has always been like this. She is brave, frank and decisive.

Wang Muyao frowned at him and asked, "Are you... kidding me?"

I've known it for a long time. I won't say so much. It's better to kiss it directly!

Lu Xingyun took her hand with a smile, "When did I play with you?"

Wang Muyao thought about it carefully for a while: "That's not."

Lu Xingyun has a decent personality that is different from other businessmen. After knowing him for so long, Wang Muyao has never seen him fool anyone.

Wang Muyao suddenly asked, "Is it because I'm more suitable?"

Is it suitable to fall in love?

It's not impossible. Anyway, Wang Muyao has seen a lot of love between men and women in recent years. It would be good if he could find a responsible and career-minded man.

The most important thing is that I still like it.

Lu Xingyun stretched out his index finger and knocked her head: "I said that Wang Muyao is at least a skip student, and his IQ is no problem, even higher than most people. Why is it so stupid when it comes to this problem?

This is the first time that Lu Xingyun has made ambiguous actions towards her. In the past, Lu Xingyun didn't even have much physical contact with her.

She doesn't have any partners. Other female compatriots are difficult even within a square meter.

Thinking about it, Wang Muyao felt that he was still a special one.

Wang Muyao stared at him with a pair of big round eyes, "If you don't say it, how do I know?"

Wang Muyao's cheeks turned red and asked, "You... Do you like me too?"

Lu Xingyun couldn't laugh or cry, "Wang Muyao, I don't like you. How can I let you be my girlfriend? Are you really a live-off student?

"Of course, I also won the o gold medal! IQ is certified by the state!" Wang Muyao secretly looked up at him, as if there were fireworks exploding in his heart: "Well, I thought you were for fun..."

Lu Xingyun was patient and said what he wanted to say in one breath, "Wang Muyao, I like you. I like you earlier than you think."

--She didn't know. In fact, he was also a gold medal at that time.

"This, this..." Even if he encountered a tricky bug, Wang Muyao was not so shocked at this moment.

Lu Xingyun thought that Wang Muyao would be moved to tears. Who knew that the next second, Wang Muyao came over with a small fist and said, "You bastard, why didn't you say it earlier?! Me too! I liked you when I saw you for the first time when I started college.

The people who fell in love with each other at first sight actually wasted ten years in vain!

Lu Xingyun took a breath and said, "Think about it again, is it possible that I met you earlier?"

Wang Muyao thought carefully for a long time, and then shook his head: "Then you should also say it earlier. It's a waste of so much time!"

At such a time, they may have two children!

Lu Xingyun grabbed her hand with a smile, kissed her gently on her lips, and said in a hoarse voice, "Wang Muyao, when I met you, you were only 15 years old."

"I'm not a beast."

Wang Muyao bit his lip and let the ecstasy bump into his body. He lowered his eyes and said, "I'm 25 years old now."

Lu Xingyun pinched the tiger's mouth of her palm: "Get the certificate first!"

Wang Muyao: "..."

What an antique!

Then she tilted her head and thought for a time, "No, 15 years old? I haven't been to college yet! Are you..."

Seeing that she noticed it, Lu Xingyun lowered his head and kissed her lips under her acquiesced eyes.

At the end of 1999, Lu Xingyun and Wang Muyao held a grand Western-style wedding on Qiongzhou Island.

The wedding dress she wore on her wedding day was designed and sewn by her mother-in-law Ye Zhi.

Extra · Millennium

In October 2000, Wang Muyao and Lu Xingyun gave birth to a pair of dragon and phoenix twins.

After they got married, they had been living in Shenzhen City, living in the community where Lu Xingyun lived before, but it was not the one Lu Xingyun lived before he was unmarried.

It is another large apartment in the same community and different units.

Wang Muyao also didn't know until after marriage that Lu Xingyun's family background was more powerful than she thought.

Their wedding room is a real estate project invested by Ye Zhi and her uncle, and the wedding dresses and evening dresses she wear are contracted by the clothing brand founded by Ye Zhi. After getting married, Ye Zhi also gave her a huge sum of money, saying that they had no one to take care of them in Shenzhen, so she asked her to hire two nannies.

Wang Muyao thought that it's okay to hire a nanny or a royal housekeeper for so much money.

And Lu Wei is actually the commander-in-chief of the Qiongzhou Military Region, one by one, which is more and more eye-catching.

However, what shocked Wang Muyao even more was that when the dragon and phoenix were one month old, the child's grandfather and grandmother also specially came to Shenzhen from Beijing.

When he saw Lu Qianqian, Wang Muyao was shocked for a long time. He pulled Lu Xingyun and whispered, "Lu Xingyun, why don't you tell me that the child's grandfather and grandmother are actually..."

On National Day, Wang Muyao saw them on TV.

Lu Xingyun held Wang Muyao's hand and said with a smile, "My grandfather has retired a long time ago. He doesn't care. He is an ordinary old man."

He comforted him, "Wife, believe me, you are better than you think. Our family likes you."

Now Lu Qianqian and Shen Nanzhen are nearly 80 years old. Originally, when Lu Xingyun got married last year, he planned to go to Qiongzhou Island to participate, but it happened that Lu Qianqian had a small stomach polyp operation and did not come.

Now that the two children were born, the two elders still took a plane to the south to see their great-grandchildren.

Everyone liked Wang Muyao very much when they saw her for the first time.

Ye Zhi, in particular, was in praise for this daughter-in-law.

She, who hadn't made clothes for a long time, came out again when they got married and sewed a whole set of wedding dresses and dresses with Aunt Chen Fang.

Wang Muyao was still a little uncomfortable and muttered, "You should have told me earlier."

Lu Xingyun said, "I'll tell you earlier, and then don't pay attention to me anymore?"

Wang Muyao smiled and said, "No, I pushed you down earlier and took ten detours less."

Lu Xingyun pinched her face: "You'd better think so."

*

Ye Zhi over there picked up the twin granddaughter, looked at the baby's childish face, and suddenly sighed, "Lu Wei, we actually became grandparents."

When Ye Zhi held the child, she always felt that she was still young.

The scene of giving birth years and years seems to be still in sight, but now, she has become a grandmother.

It's really a long time.

Lu Wei hugged his grandson with a disapproatment and hummed, "Daughter-in-law, do you think we are still young? I should retire in a few years."

Ye Zhi has no idea about retirement. She has been living a retirement life for a long time.

The two held the child in their arms and looked at it again and again. Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Our daughter-in-law is still a recommended student who jumped from Hua University, and Xingyun is the first-class provincial champion. You think these two children will be smarter in the future."

Lu Wei was a little disgusted with the stinky boy, but there was a qualitative difference between his grandson and his son. It turned out to be true that he was intergenerational.

The child is soft and soft, holding two small fists very cleverly, not crying or making trouble.

Lu Wei watched the child sleeping soundly and whispered, "I said they must look very good in the future."

Ye Zhi nodded: "That's right. I said that your son really inherited you.

Lu Weiyi listened and said softly, "Ye Zhitongzhi, it's wrong for you to say this. It's hard to hear when you look at it. I'm love at first sight!"

Ye Zhi glanced at him and said, "It was because I was good-looking that you agreed to kiss the doll."

Then she

.

After thinking about it, he said, "I guess you should have divorced when you went to Xitang Town."

Lu Wei: "..."

I have to say that his daughter-in-law guessed quite accurately.

Sure enough, nothing can be hidden from my daughter-in-law.

Lu Wei: "Then you must have married me because I was handsome."

He is still a little confident about this.

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "That's not true."

Lu Wei: "????"

Ye Zhi laughed and joked, "I want to eat seafood."

Lu Wei: "..."

"It's not greasy to eat for so many years."

Ye Zhi: "I can eat it for another 50 years."

Lu Wei: "Occac, I'll ask the guards to prepare a seafood meal for you every day."

*

After returning to Qiongzhou Island from Shenzhen City, Ye Zhi's life calmed down again.

In 2001, 24-year-old Lu Zhixia went to Europe to continue his study of fine arts. The first film Lu Zhiqiu participated in was released in the cold season.

Lu Zhiqiu had a cold war with Lu Wei for a whole year because he insisted on developing in the entertainment industry.

It was not until the movie was released that Lu Wei was taken to the cinema by Ye Zhila.

At the end of the movie, many audiences remembered a heroine in the face, and mentioned the name "Lu Zhiqiu" one after another, affirming her acting skills.

Ye Zhi took Lu Wei's arm and slowly walked out of the projection hall. "Look, everyone thinks highly of your daughter."

Lu Wei hummed, "There are so many things to do in the movie. Can you do the screenwriter, behind the scenes, and the director? I have to be a star!"

Ye Zhi couldn't help laughing: "I said that your daughter has loved beauty since she was a child. You know that she loved to wear my skirt and high heels when she was a child. Playing Yang Guifei, Hua Mulan, the female general of the Yang family... I said that An'an has liked acting since she was a child, and now she has only realized her dream."

Lu Wei's face softened a little. When he walked out of the movie, he looked back and saw that the movie Lu Zhiqiu participated in happened to be in the middle, and the movie poster was also the largest among them.

In the upper left corner of the poster, Lu Zhiqiu half-scattered hair, holding a sharp sword in one hand and looking ahead. Her eyes are sharp, full of cold murderous spirit, and the heroic and shrilod heroine image is vividly displayed.

Lu Wei sighed gently, "There is cold air in the north. Call her and ask her to wear more clothes."

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "I know."

Lu Wei is stubborn. The entertainment newspaper, which he had never turned over before, has been almost overturned in recent months.

In April of the following year, Lu Zhiqiu's film role was nominated for the Golden X Award for Best Supporting Actress.

It's great for a newcomer to have such an achievement.

Anyway, Ye Zhi is very happy and proud of her daughter-in-girl.

Lu Zhiqiu specially went back to Qiongzhou Island and asked her to design a red carpet dress for the award ceremony, and said she would help her promote her clothing brand.

Of course, Ye Zhi is happy.

Although her clothing is sold almost all over the world, it would be great if she could have one more high-end dress line.

After so long, I finally had a busy job. Ye Zhi couldn't wait to contract all the dresses of her daughter on the red carpet.

Lu Zhiqiu asked, "Mom, will my father come back tonight?" Are you still angry with me?"

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Who said he was angry with you?" I'm just not happy that you haven't called him for so long. Every time I call back, I know to ask: "Dad, where's my mother?"

Lu Zhiqiu smiled and said, "Don't I miss you?"

Ye Zhi waved her hand: "Occave, if your father picks up the phone next time, you can chat with him."

Lu Zhiqiu smiled and said, "Yes, Chief!"

When Lu Zhiqiu walked on the red carpet of the award ceremony in the dress designed by Ye Zhi, he immediately attracted countless attention.

Ye Zhi and Lu Wei were also deliberately in front of the TV. After watching the broadcast, they saw their daughter holding the shiny trophy on the screen.

.

It seems that the eyes of the two people also red.

Lu Wei turned his head and said to Ye Zhi, "My daughter looks like you, she looks good."

Ye Zhi nodded proud: "That's it."

"Like you, tall."

Lu Wei proudly raised his chin: "That's it."

*

2003.

Lu Xingzhou is ten years old and is still a single aristocrat.

But what surprised him was that his parents had never urged him to get married.

He took advantage of the Spring Festival to go back and asked about this. Who knew that Lu Weizu didn't kill him, "Do you love it?"

Ye Zhi also replied the same way: "It's your business whether you can tie it or not. It's not that you can't live alone."

Strange, it's so strange.

Lu Xingzhou felt itching. In the past, his parents were in charge of it, and he was a little annoyed; now he doesn't care about it, and it's even more annoying!

What a sleacher.

Lu Xingzhou thought about it for a month and decided to find a good girlfriend.

But when he wanted to find a girlfriend, he found that it was more difficult to find an object than to occupy the enemy's headquarters.

Lu Xingzhou found that no one wanted it.

He ran to Ye Zhi again in dismay and complained, "Mom, how did you marry your father before?"

Ye Zhi: "Ah? Why do you ask about this?"

Ye Zhi thought for a moment. Although it was a little difficult to say, she still answered truthfully, "Baby kiss, it's your grandfather's baby kiss."

Lu Xingzhou frowned, and Ye Zhi thought he was going to complain about his parents' feudal ignorance.

Who knew that Lu Xingzhou howled the next second, "Mom, why didn't you order a doll for me when I was a child?"

Ye Zhi: "???"

She looked at the calendar on the wall. Is this really entering the 21st century?

Why are there still people doing baby kisses?

Ye Zhiquan was crazy about his son.

In 2005.

Lu Zhixia's personal painting exhibition was held in Xiangjiang.

Because of Lu Wei's sensitive identity, Ye Zhi and he did not go to Xiangjiang to attend the children's painting exhibition.

However, Mr. and Mrs. Lu Xingyun, Lu Xingzhou, and Lu Zhiqiu all went there.

Lu Zhiqiu is now well-known. As soon as he appeared in the painting exhibition, he was photographed by the paparazzi. By the way, he also brought popularity to Lu Zhixia's painting exhibition.

Ye Zhi opened a painting sent from Xiangjiang, then found a place with Lu Wei, drilled a hole, and hung the painting on it.

The two looked at the painting on the wall and said, "I didn't expect Pingping to draw a painting, but it turned out to be famous."

Lu Wei patted the dust on the clapping hands, "That's it, and I don't see whose daughter it is."

Ye Zhi smiled softly: "Yes, yes, no, no one else is our Commander Lu's daughter?"

Then Ye Zhi said, "Oh, you can take me to Lucheng tomorrow. I'll see how the decoration is going."

She bought a piece of land in Lucheng very early, but it has been uncovered. She wants to wait for Lu Wei to retire before she goes to live there, so she hasn't started work, and now it's almost the same.

Lu Wei responded cheerfully, "Oway, let's go tomorrow."

The final chapter

After Lu Zhiqiu won the best actress, she did an interview.

The host asked her, "You haven't changed for so many years. How can you maintain such a good state?"

Lu Zhiqiu smiled at the camera: "Mom, thank you, mom."

The host laughed and said, "Your mother must be very beautiful, right?"

Lu Zhiqiu said, "Yes, I think my mother is the best-looking in the whole family."

Host: "Really? Is it better than you? You are a beautiful woman who is recognized as us."

Lu Zhiqiu: "Of course, she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen."

Host: "You say so, I'm curious with the audience in front of the TV. Can we have a look at the photos of my aunt?"

Lu Zhiqiu smiled apologetically and said funnyly, "Then I have to go home and ask my father first."

Host: "Listen to you, I feel that your family atmosphere is very good. Will you share it with your parents after winning the award?"

Lu Zhiqiu nodded: "Yes, our family atmosphere is quite good. And my father and my mother have loved us all their lives, and they also support and respect all the choices of our brothers and sisters. For us, they are the best parents in the world. I will definitely share my joy of winning the prize with them."

Host: "Is there any role you want to try the most?"

Lu Zhiqiu: "The villain, I want to play the villain."

Host: "Will you have a rest after winning the prize? Is there any new work schedule? Have you ever thought about trying other fields?"

Lu Zhiqiu: "Next, I want to go home to accompany my parents. There is no new arrangement for the time being."

After the whole interview, the host asked Lu Zhiqiu curiously, "Qiuqiu, is your mother really better-looking than you?"

Lu Zhiqiu responded proudly, "Of course, I won't tell such a lie."

The host and makeup artist gathered around and asked curiously, "Do you have any photos for us to see? I'm sure there will be no outflow."

Lu Zhiqiu lit up the screen cheerfully, and then said, "This is my mother on the table. This was just captured by Zhao Da's photographer when I was taking photos at the seaside. My mother didn't know it."

"I found out involuntaryly and asked Zhao Ran to repair it and make it into a table."

"But my mother is indeed very beautiful, which is recognized by the whole family home."

The photo is the back of the blue sky and white clouds. I heard from Zhao Ran that it was taken by her mother when she took a wedding photo with her father for the tenth wedding anniversary.

At that time, Ye Zhi had not changed into a wedding dress. She was wearing a red dress, and her long black hair like a waterfall was scattered. Her red lips were slightly curved, and her dimples loomed.

There is no artificial posture, no strong makeup, but it is also extremely beautiful, stunning the eyes of countless people.

Everyone gathered their heads together strangely. When they saw Ye Zhi on Lu Zhiqiu's mobile phone table, they all said "wow".

"It's really beautiful, really original beauty!"

"Oh, my God, it's so beautiful. It's a pity that I didn't make a debut!"

"It's really beautiful! I'm going to suffocate. I need a beautiful woman to give me artificial respiration to wake up!"

"Get out of here, don't be a beautiful woman."

The host asked, "What about your father?" Is your father also very handsome?"

Lu Zhiqiu nodded: "Of course, my father is also a handsome man!"

"Look, look, let's see how handsome the millet is!" Lu Zhiqiu took back his mobile phone and said, "I don't have my father's photo. He doesn't like to take photos."

The fact is that the photos of Lu Wei in Lu Zhiqiu's mobile phone are all wearing military uniforms. She doesn't want others to know.

Everyone said "ah" in disappointment, "I also want to see the handsome man."

"Qiuqiu is so beautiful that her parents must be handsome and beautiful."

Lu Zhiqiu smiled, and then thanked all the staff in the recording room and left.

*

Qiongzhou Island.

.

Two half-white-headed figures snuggled together, surrounded the LCD TV, and raised their ears to listen to Lu Zhiqiu's interview.

When Ye Zhi heard Lu Zhiqiu say that she was the best-looking one in the whole family, she said dissatisfiedly, "What are you talking about?"

Lu Wei smiled and said, "No nonsense, daughter-in-law, you are indeed the best in our family."

Ye Zhi: "Then you can't say that on the interview program. Each has its own eyes, and the aesthetics can't be consistent. This child!"

Lu Wei: "What the hee cares about? Your daughter said yes."

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "That's right."

Then he also asked, "by the way, Lao Lu Tongji, do you remember what you said before? If there is a house as big as a movie screen in the future, tell me where your photo album is?"

Ye Zhi and Lu Wei specially found an IMAX hall to watch the movie that Lu Zhiqiu won the Best Actress Award.

At that time, Lu Wei was also amazed that the screen now has three or four floors high and more than 20 meters long.

The rapid development of the times surprised him.

Lu Wei put his hands on the sofa handle and smiled, "It's been so many years, but I can't find it like this. Do you think you're always confused?"

Ye Zhi glanced at him and said, "Go, hurry up, or it's time to eat later."

Lu Wei walked towards the bedroom, then rummaged through the boxes and cabinets to find a military green luggage bag that used to be used on missions in the old family courtyard. Because Lu Wei packed things in order, Ye Zhi rarely moved the luggage bag he used for the mission. Unexpectedly, Lao Lu Tongzhi put the photo album there. No wonder she couldn't find it for so many years.

Lu Wei opened a dark chain from the middle of the luggage bag, and then took out a pamphlet of about 6 inches.

Lu Wei carefully stroked the sealed noodles of the brochure, then took it to the living room and said, "What about this, I didn't deliberately hide it."

Ye Zhi took the photo album with a smile, "No wonder you have been reluctant to throw that bag for so many years. At that time, I thought you wanted to keep the souvenir of joining the army."

As Ye Zhi spoke, she opened the photo album that Lu Wei had treasured for many years.

The previous photos were all small, black and white with lace. Although they were kept very carefully, they were still not eroded by the years. The photos had faded a little, especially the wedding photo they took when they first got the certificate.

In the photo, they are dressed in formal military uniforms and have a handsome and young face.

A girl dressed in simple white flowers and combing two thick braids is charming and beautiful.

Ye Zhi looked at the photo and smiled, "Looking like this, we are also quite suitable."

Lu Wei: "Of course!"

Then, the two began to turn over the photo album again. In fact, Lu Wei left not many photos, most of them were just one scene.

Some were taken in the family courtyard before, some in Xitang Town, and some in Beijing, most of which were one or two.

However, several wedding photos taken on the tenth anniversary of the wedding were put away.

The time of taking photos, from the 1970s to recent years, the photos have become clearer and clearer, and the two of them in the photos are getting older and older.

At the end, Ye Zhi suddenly asked, "Why are there only one or two photos of the child?"

Lu Wei took back the photo album from Ye Zhi's hand and said, "This is our souvenir book."

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "You are quite thoughtful."

Lu Wei carefully put the photo book back into the cracks of the luggage bag and said, "In the past, when I went on a mission, I often went there for ten days and a half a month. These are all my spiritual pillars. If you clean up the house in the future, don't throw away my luggage bag."

Lu Wei pulled the chain, "My babies are all here." Ye Zhixin was happy and watched Lu Wei slowly put the luggage bag back to the bottom of the cabinet.

After a while, Ye Zhi looked through the calendar and suddenly said, "Lao Lu Tongzhi, today is a big tide. Shall we go to the sea?"

Lu Wei thought and had nothing to do. He responded cheerfully, "Oway, it's time to move your old arms and legs. Let's go to the sea!"

Ye Zhi

.

He smiled and said, "Let's see if you are lucky today. Can you catch a crab? I want to eat the spicy crab you made."

Lu Wei looked at her and said, "I'm the best at catching crabs. Let's go."

Ye Zhiying said, "Okay, let's go."

As the sun sets, the red glow of Qiongzhou Island seems to be overturned paint, covering the whole beach.

The sand gull skipped the slightly flat surface of the sea, and the coconut tree rustled under the sea breeze. Lu Wei carried a bucket, and Ye Zhi took two iron pliers and slowly walked to the coast that accompanied them for countless days and nights.

--The full text is over--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 1.3K 81
https://m.shubaow.net/248/248675/ Author: Gu Jianting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-21 Latest: Chapter 81 rebirth finished 256...
78.6K 1.3K 43
Image not mine Story not mine For offline purpose only Novel Summary [Space + Food + Su Shuangtian] Song Baozhu had three nightmares. The first time...
78.7K 1.3K 91
https://m.shubaow.net/170/170976/ Author: da frog Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-07 Latest: Chapter 91 Extra Story rebirth fini...
1.8M 115K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...