Daily life of a beautiful fem...

By CNovel_Reader

After waking up, the fair and beautiful Ye Zhi turned into a miserable female supporting role in a period nov... More

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-115 (end)

Chapter 61-70

3.2K 21 10
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 61

Ye Zhi just changed her diaper for the New Year. As soon as she came out, she saw Zhang Dazhi chatting with Lu Wei.

Zhang Dazhi saw that Ye Zhi came out and quickly put away his hippie smile.

He grunted his head and said shyly, "Such, I... I haven't found a who I haven't found yet. I want to ask Lao Lu if there is a suitable introduction to the same-girl magazine."

Although he wants to ask for his daughter-in-law, he doesn't want to separate the relationship between husband and wife, otherwise Lu Wei's family will not have to repay him fiercely?

Lu Wei, who was originally feeding the child porridge, instantly straightened her back when she heard Ye Zhi's voice. She looked at her blinking twice and nodded and said, "Uh-huh!"

Ye Zhi glanced at Lu Wei's expression, "Oh, that's it..."

Zhang Dazhi looked at Lu Wei's murderous eyes and knew that he had said something wrong, so he quickly found an excuse to slip away.

Ye Zhi hugged Nian Nian and walked to the Eight Immortals table and sat down. There was already a bowl of porridge on the table. Ye Zhi scooped a spoonful of blowing and fed it to Nian Nian's mouth.

Lu Wei, who was beside him, looked at Ye Zhi to see if there was anything wrong with her, but the next second he heard Ye Zhi ask, "Why didn't you know a lot of rogates before? Do you still introduce the object to someone?"

Lu Wei, whom Ye Zhi knows, is not such a casual person.

Lu Wei knew that he had not dodged it. His daughter-in-law's ears were very smart.

The child babbling at night was also the first time to find it.

Lu Wei smiled, looked at Ye Zhi flatteringly, and said, "I know many girls. It's not that you don't know. Besides, I don't have the spare time to introduce the object to others.

Although Zhang Dazhi dug a hole for him, Ye Zhi has been married to him for so long. Don't you know what kind of person he is?

Don't mention the female magazine, not even a mother mosquito can get close to him.

His own daughter-in-law was found by his grandfather. If he is asked to find it by himself, he will be single for the rest of his life.

Ye Zhi laughed, but said strangely, "Then how do I know? I don't follow you 24 hours a day."

Speaking of jokes, Lu Wei usually smiles hip-played at her, and cold to others, especially the biographic journal.

However, Ye Zhi is just casual.

In terms of personal style, Ye Zhi is quite reassured at present.

But Lu Weiyi listened to Ye Zhi's words, and quickly put down the spoon in his hand and said nervously, "Daughter-in-law, heaven and earth are beautiful. You are the only one in my heart!"

Ye Zhi smiled and took a piece of horseshoe cake and sent it into Lu Wei's open mouth: "I know, what are you panicking about? It's normal for you to be so handsome and admire you with a snorm.

Don't say that Lu Wei was admired by the girl when he was single before. Even after marriage, Ye Zhi went to Yangcheng with Lu Wei several times before. There were also fashionable and bold girls on the street, who asked people to ask about Lu Wei's personal situation.

If the previous things also need to be turned out and settled, won't she be exhausted?!

Lu Wei ate the horseshoe cake fed to him by Ye Zhi, and suddenly he was overused and asked with a smile, "So do you think I'm handsome?"

Ye Zhi looked at him angrily and said, "How can you grasp the key points so?"

Isn't the point that there are many female bloggers who admire him?

"Speaking by, daughter-in-law, do you think I'm handsome?"

Ye Zhi fed the child a mouthful of porridge, raised her eyes to look at the other party, and said anxly, "Handsome! Can I marry you if you are not handsome?"

Lu Wei kissed Ye Zhi's face with satisfaction. He was happy by Ye Zhi's words. He smiled very loudly. He touched his face and muttered in a low voice, "This face is finally a little useful."

Ye Zhi: "..."

Look at what he can do.

However, Lu Wei thought about it and remembered that he met Gao Wenbo in Xitang Town. His daughter-in-law was so beautiful. Did she admire many gay men before?

When I went back to Xitang Town this time, many of the concumbers said that Ye Zhi was much more beautiful than before...

Before he could ask, the years in his arms grabbed his arm, grabbed the spoon in Lu Wei's hand, and babbled.

Ye Zhi looked at the little porridge on Sui's face and Lu Wei's body, so she frowned, took a handkerchief and reached out to wipe the porridge on Sui's face.

Ye Zhi wiped it and said, "What are you thinking about? Feed the child. I'm hungry all year by year.

Looking at Lu Wei and his years, he laughed, as if he was watching a play, and the porridge in his mouth was about to fall off.

This little guy knows that watching a play is not a big deal at such a young age!

Lu Wei couldn't help reaching out and pinching Nian's chubby face to make you so funny!

Who knew that as soon as she pinched it, Ye Zhi hit the back of Lu Wei's hand with one hand and said, "You're a stingy, you don't pay attention to it. What's going on?"

Lu Wei: "..."

Family status is clear at a glance.

*

After breakfast, Lu Wei also returned to the team. Ye Zhi put the two children on the cart and planned to take them out for a walk.

When the two went out, they happened to meet Li Guoliang.

Ye Zhi looked at him and felt that he was thinner than before the Spring Festival, so he asked, "Li Tongzhi, is it fun to go home for the Spring Festival?"

Li Guoliang paused and then answered, "It's good, sister-in-law. That's..."

Originally, Li Guoliang didn't want to talk about this to anyone, but in the past two years, Ye Zhi has been very concerned about him. Every time he comes, he will take some food and drink and let him take it back to the dormitory.

And last time Li Guoliang had a blind date with Li Xianghong, he also asked Ye Zhi to help make new clothes.

So when Ye Zhi asked, she couldn't help saying a few more words.

Ye Zhi asked, "What's the matter?"

Li Guoliang squeezed his lips, looked at Ye Zhi's little ball sitting in the cart and said, "Last year's blind date was messed up, and I was nagging by my mother for several days. But blind date is a matter of two people, and I can't agree alone.

Li Guoliang remembered his mother's words and said why he wanted him to take the initiative when he came back to the island after the New Year.

Li Guoliang thought that others had refused, so how could he be embarrassed to find him again?

Isn't this a hooligan?

Lu Wei listened to Li Guoliang's words and couldn't help saying, "When I didn't marry your sister-in-law before, I was also urged to marry all day long? Just listen to it a few more times to get used to it. With that, he also patted Li Guoliang on the shoulder.

Li Guoliang wanted to cry without tears. In the past, wasn't he accompanied by Team leader Lu and be a single widow together?

But now I see that Lu Wei is married to Ye Zhi and has twins, and he is living a happy and happy life.

He looks at it and envies it!

Who wants to get used to it!

Ye Zhi looked at Li Guoliang's expression and then said, "I heard that your military camp will occasionally hold sororities. Would you like to participate in it then?"

It's hard to say about fate. Ye Zhi can't help in this kind of thing.

Just like Lu Wei won't help Zhang Dazhi, this matchmaker's work is as good as it is done. If it is not done well, I guess it will make me feel awe-in.

Li Guo's head highlights: "I'm just saying a few words. Don't be surprised, sister-in-law. In fact, I'm not in a hurry, but my mother is in a hurry.

There are many unmarried bachelors in the whole barracks. He can't be anxious even if he wants to.

Moreover, he had seen Li Xianghong before and thought she was fine, but others didn't like him.

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Take your time. When the fate comes, it will be natural."

Lu Wei looked at his daughter-in-law's side face and raised a smile, "That's right, like you and your sister-in-law, fate has come, and you can't stop it."

Ye Zhi secretly pinched Lu Wei's arm and really wanted to persuade him not to comfort him if he couldn't comfort him.

Lu Wei squinted and thought that fortunately he was married. It turned out that it was so difficult to find a partner in the barracks.

He will call Grandpa when he goes back later. Thank him for his wisdom and martial arts!

And Li Guoliang at the other end looked at the small movements of Lu Wei and Ye Zhi, and he was even more sad.

What's wrong with him? Why did he have to come here to eat dog food?

*

Ye Zhi watched Lu Wei leave with Li Guoliang, and she also pushed the child out.

Because He Jinfeng had returned to the supply and marketing agency to work, Ye Zhi went to Li Shufen's house, which was closer to home.

By the way, ask Li Xianghong about finding an object.

However, Ye Zhi is not trying to hold Li Guoliang in line with him. He is just curious.

Since Zhang Xiaomei came to the island for more than half a year, Ye Zhi has become more and more love of gossip.

I guess it's also quiet, but now the two children are also young, and the child can't leave her. I can't go to work now. I guess I won't go back until the child is more than one or two years old.

Fortunately, the textile factory has not urged her. It is not easy for her to take her two children, so she has always reserved a position for her.

As she walked, Ye Zhi arrived at Li Shufen's yard, but Li Xianghong was not there.

Li Shufen just finished washing the child's diaper and was ready to hang it up. Who knew it, she saw Ye Zhi coming in with two children in her arms.

Because the yard is a little higher than the road outside, Ye Zhi's push can only be placed outside.

Seeing this, Li Shufen quickly stepped forward to pick up a baby in her arms and asked, "When did you come back?" Didn't you say you went back to your hometown for the Spring Festival?"

Ye Zhi and Lu Wei took an early vacation and went back several days early. They thought it was not easy to go back to Xitang Town. It was estimated that they would not come back until the Lantern Festival.

Ye Zhi looked at Li Shufen hugging a child and suddenly felt much more relaxed. Then she said, "I went back to my hometown for the Spring Festival, but I wanted to find Lu Wei's mother to stay in Yangcheng for a few days. We came back two days ago and took two breaks before going out."

"What about you? Did you also go back to Yangcheng for the Spring Festival? When did you come back?"

Before the Spring Festival, Ye Zhi came over to chat with Li Shufen several times. She said that because she had another son, Liu Guorong said that he would take her son back for a walk.

Hearing Ye Zhi's words, Li Shufen squeezed her lower lip and then said, "I didn't go back. The child just had a fever and felt uncomfortable, so she stayed on the island for the Spring Festival."

Hearing this, Ye Zhi asked, "Are you all right? Is it better now?"

Li Shufen's third son was only three or four months old, and such a small child had a fever, which made him worried.

Moreover, Ye Zhi also found that Li Shufen's mood has been abnormal since the birth of her youngest son, feeling a little like postpartum depression.

In this era, no one will pay special attention to you because you have a baby. Having a baby seems to be as common as eating for them.

Many pregnant women still have to go to the field to cultivate, and it is normal to be so busy that they have a baby.

After confinement, I had to work, and there were few families like Zhang Xiaomei and Lu Wei, who actually let Ye Zhi sit for almost two months of confinement.

Li Shufen nodded and answered, "I'm fine now. I had a cold before."

Ye Zhi: "As long as the child is fine."

Li Shufen helped hold a child into the room, then greeted Ye Zhi to sit on the wooden sofa, poured Ye Zhi a cup of tea, and said, "The house is a little messy. Don't be surprised."

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Our family is almost the same. Everything is thrown by the children, and the things that are low are taken over and thrown to the ground."

Now the two children crawled everywhere, catching what they caught and throwing something. They often didn't pay attention to it and almost knocked down the chairs.

However, I looked at Li Shufen's house. Compared with when she hadn't given birth to a third son, it was really a little messy, and the floor seemed to have not been cleaned for a long time, and there were some dry mud and vegetable leaves on the ground.

Seeing this, she asked, "Is it particularly difficult to take care of the child?"

In addition to the chaotic environment at home, Ye Zhi found that Li Shufen was not as exquisite as before.

In the past, Li Shufen paid attention to her image. She pulled her hair meticulously when she went out. She often wore dresses and had a lady-like temperament.

But at this time, Li Shufen wore a cardigan shirt, and the collar was not turned over. Her hair was probably tied with a low ponytail before she could be combed, and several sps of hair on her head were shattered, which was a little messy.

When Li Shufen heard Ye Zhi's question, she immediately sighed, "It's not difficult to take, but she often feels a little tired. The two children in the family are upset and want to throw them directly back to their grandmother's house."

However, Li Shufen is a teacher, and her two sons were sent to school early. If the child is sent back to grandma's house, it means that they will not go to school. Li Shufen feels bad again.

However, taking care of several sons made her feel irritable. She either yelled or scolded every day. The two eldest sons are now a little rebellious.

Li Shufen then said, "The little one, the work and rest are turned upside down day and night. If you don't sleep at night, you will sleep soundly during the day. Now you are asleep in the room."

At night, her man Liu Guorong was tired after being busy in the army for a day, and sometimes he couldn't help at night, so it was basically Li Shufen in charge.

Ye Zhi listened to the other party's words and felt that something was really wrong with her, so she said, "Are you closing the curtains to let the child sleep now?"

Li Shufen nodded and said, "Aren't you afraid of disturbing him?" I closed the curtains, closed the door, and kicked out the two eldest children. Don't let them sleep with their younger brother at home.

Children who are only a few months old are just eating and drinking. It's okay if they don't sleep at night. If they don't sleep enough during the day, what should they do?

Ye Zhi looked at Li Shufen's empty door, and then said, "This is a child who is several months old, not a newborn baby. Let him adapt to the white noise when he sleeps during the day. You can do what you should do during the day. Don't be afraid of quarreling with him. It's so quiet and the curtains are closed again. He must be confused between day and night.

Li Shufen was stunned and asked, "Bai... What's the sound of Bai?"

Li Shufen's first two had someone to help her hand to take her to the age of half a year. Except for the eldest son, who was quite noisy at the beginning, the second son was very well-behaved. Unexpectedly, the third one was so difficult to take it.

Ye Zhi patiently explained to her, "Just get used to the noise during the day. What should I do?"

She nodded, then stood up, walked to the other end of the room, and said, "Then I'll open the door now and open the curtains by the way."

Li Shufen, who was over there, quickly came out of the room again. Ye Zhi said to her, "In fact, you should also go out more. The sun is quite comfortable now, and you can't be bored at home all day. How long has it been since you went out?"

Li Shufen was stunned. In addition to the reversal of her work and rest, her hair loss is also very serious now. She often grabs a lot of them. She is tired of seeing them when she has time, and she doesn't want to go out.

It's just that no one has told her to go out for a walk.

Liu Guorong was in the army during the day. He would come back from dinner at noon and make up for sleep when he came back. He didn't have much time to chat with her, and he didn't care about her mood.

However, Ye Zhi actually found it and asked her how long she hadn't gone out.

In fact, since the birth of her youngest son, she has basically not gone out much. The shopping has been handled by Liu Guorong by the two older children.

She only has her youngest son with her now.

Li Shufen lowered her head, squeezed her lower lip, and said, "I haven't been out for a long time."

Ye Zhi hugged the child and smiled: "I think you also have a cart. After dinner in the evening, I will take the child for a walk with you."

Li Shufen looked at Ye Zhi's sweet smile, and nodded. Her eyes were hot, and she smiled and said, "Okay."

After saying that, Li Shufen felt what happened to her now?

Suddenly, I felt that Ye Zhi was a very good person, which made her want to get close.

However, watching Ye Zhi teasing the child with a smile, Ye Zhi has never had any malice towards her.

Li Shufen felt that she was really unkind before, and she actually looked forward to the badness of the couple all day long.

She couldn't wait to go back to the past and slap herself twice!

***

For several days in a row, Ye Zhi would push the child to find Li Shufen in the morning and evening.

Li Shufen dressed casually from the beginning. Later, she saw that Ye Zhi also took care of two children, was still breastfeeding, and put on a beautiful skirt.

So Li Shufen also changed the previous skirt to a cardigan, and also changed into a skirt that she hadn't worn for a long time.

Li Shufen also tied her hair in a bun, which was not as messy as before.

Ye Zhi looked at Li Shufen's gradually changing hair and clothes, and felt that Li Shufen, who had been a teacher before, had returned and was also happy for her.

In addition, even Li Xianghong felt the change of Li Shufen.

Because the military hospital was busy, Li Xianghong would not go to Li Shufen's house for one night until a week.

As soon as I came from the hospital, I saw Li Shufen in a skirt drying diapers in the yard.

There is also a graceful figure in the pavilion of the yard. Who else is not Ye Zhi?

Ye Zhi came over for a few days and finally saw Li Xianghong, so she took the lead in greeting her and said, "Li Tongzhi."

Every time Li Xianghong saw Ye Zhi, she felt that she was more beautiful than the last time she saw her face. At this time, she couldn't help laughing: "Ye Tongzhi."

Li Xianghong greeted Ye Zhi and then went forward to tease the two twins sitting in the cart.

When he was young and old, Li Xianghong wanted to hug, so he opened his arms one after another and babbling as if he wanted to hug.

Li Xianghong picked up one of them. Seeing this, Ye Zhi was afraid that the child would be jealous, so she also picked up the other one.

Li Xianghong looked at the child and said with a surprised face, "It's so heavy, little man, what have you eaten?"

Every time others saw these two little guys, that's what they said. Ye Zhi had already dealt with it lightly and said with a smile, "Isn't this a lot of seafood on the island? They are not picky about food and eat everything.

The two children are really not very picky when eating noodles. Even Ye Xiaoding's least favorite vegetables can eat half a bowl.

Li Xianghong looked at the two little guys and said very rare: "That's great!"

Several women sat in the gazebo and chatted. After a while, the child taking a nap in the room cried. Li Shufen hurried back.

When Li Xianghong saw Li Shufen entering the door, he sat next to Ye Zhi and asked, "Ye Tongzhi, I want to inquire about something with you."

Ye Zhi looked at Li Xianghong and nodded: "You say."

Li Xianghong twisted his fingers and thought for a while, then asked, "Are you quite familiar with Li Guoliang? He..."

Speaking of this, Li Xianghong suddenly felt a little embarrassed again.

She met Li Guoliang from Ye Zhi's yard several times in the family courtyard, and felt that he and Ye Zhi were probably quite familiar with each other.

She couldn't pull her face to find Lu Wei, so she wanted to ask Ye Zhi to see if there had any changes in Li Guoliang's personal situation.

If the other party is still single, it can actually be considered.

After all, Li Guoliang is quite good-catching.

However, Li Xianghong suddenly thought that she had clearly rejected Li Guoliang before. At this time, when she looked back, she always felt that she had dropped a little price.

Before Ye Zhi spoke, Li Xianghong said, "Oh, forget it, it's okay. You didn't hear anything."

Ye Zhi actually guessed what Li Xianghong meant, but at this time, they didn't say anything, and it was not easy to ask.

"Oh, oh, that's all right." Ye Zhi thought for a thought for a time, and then said, "If you have anything to do, you can also tell me."

However, in the end, Li Xianghong did not continue to ask, because Li Shufen had come out with the child in her arms.

Li Xianghong looked at Li Shufen's big change and asked, "Sister, what's going on? It feels like you are completely different!"

Li Shufen hugged the child who had just woken up, gave him some water, and smiled, "What's the difference? Isn't it all the same?"

Li Xianghong looked at Li Shufen carefully and said, "I feel that you have more smiles on your face, and you are as delicate and beautiful as before."

Li Shufen listened to Li Xianghong's words, subconsciously touched her face and said, "Is that right? Maybe I've been playing with Xiao Zhi all this time, and I'm in a better mood.

With that, Li Shufen looked at Ye Zhi.

Although Ye Zhi is the first child, she has actually taught Li Shufen a lot of parenting knowledge in the past few days, and some of them have never been heard of. She said that if she has enough breast milk, she doesn't need to rush to add supplementary food. She also said that she can supplement calcium by sunbathing for her children in the morning and evening.

In addition to these, Ye Zhi shared a lot of books with her, which she bought in Yangcheng.

Sometimes while the child is asleep, she reads books, which is not as depressing as before.

Ye Zhi looked at Li Shufen and said with a smile, "Where are you? You are already beautiful. You will be very beautiful after cleaning up a little."

Li Shufen was a little embarrassed by Ye Zhi and said, "You are much prettier than me."

Liu Guorong, who had just returned from the army, was a little surprised to hear his daughter-in-law praise Ye Zhi.

This is the first time he has heard his daughter-in-law praise other female blogs.

*

When she was ready to go to bed at night, Ye Zhi took the two children to sleep and read the book for a while.

This book was bought from Yangcheng. Although there are still three years before the college entrance examination, Ye Zhi doesn't want to miss such a good opportunity. After all, the study in this era is still a little different from the future.

Ye Zhi was reading a book, and Lu Wei came back after taking a shower.

Looking at Lu Weiyi's refreshing body, Ye Zhi patted the bed next to her and said, "Come here, I have something to tell you."

Lu Wei put the hair-wiping towel on the chair beside him and asked, "What's going on?"

When he said this, Lu Wei's eyes were shining, thinking that his daughter-in-law was going to surprise him again.

When they came back to the island in the past few days, because there were only two children at home, and there was no one else. The two lived a shameless married life for tens of thousands of nights. At this time, Lu Wei was a little suffecological.

He went to bed, came to Ye Zhi's side, sniffed the fragrance on her body, smelled it, and then closed the book in her hand and said, "The light is not good at night. Don't look at that much."

Ye Zhi was robbed of the book by Lu Wei. After thinking about it, she sat down on Lu Wei and then said, "Didn't Li Guoliang say that he was looking for an object before? When I went to Li Shufen's yard today, Li Xianghong asked me about him.

Lu Wei: "... What do you think it is!"

"Why do you care so much about other people's affairs?" With that, the hand rubbed against Ye Zhi's belly.

Ye Zhi felt a little itching. He patted his hand and said, "Don't do it! Isn't this a business? Li Guoliang has helped us a lot before. He is your good subordinate and good comrades-in-arms in private. Now it's just for you to send him a message, not for you to do anything.

Ye Zhi didn't want to be a matchmaker, but Li Xianghong happened to ask this, and it must be a little interesting to ask like this, so let Lu Wei see if it was possible for the two of them.

Lu Wei stretched out his forefinger to lift Ye Zhi's hair, rolled it twice, and said "Oh" vaguely.

Ye Zhi thought for a thought and said, "You don't have to say anything to Li Guoliang. Just send a message to him that Li Xianghong asked me about him. If he is also interested in Li Xianghong, he will definitely understand."

Then, Ye Zhi chattered that when she was pregnant, Li Guoliang sent her seafood, fruits and so on...

Lu Wei played with Ye Zhi's hair, and then picked up her hand. Looking at her white and slender fingers, she saw a barb next to her fingernail.

Lu Wei didn't think about it. He pinched the barbed thorn with two fingers, pulled it up, and pulled it out.

Ye Zhi: "... Have you listened to me?"

"Why did you pull out my barb again? What's wrong?" Ye Zhi felt a little pain in the position of the barb when she was pulled out, but when she looked at it, there was no bleeding.

Lu Wei smiled, held him tightly in his arms and said, "I've heard it."

"Then what did I say?"

Lu Wei repeated Ye Zhi's words again, which made Ye Zhi a little want to curse and don't know where it's better to scold. Finally, when Lu Wei's hand covered her two soft groups, she slapped her.

Ye Zhi kicked Lu Weixia with her foot, "Speak with me."

In the past few nights, Lu Wei had no sense of time. He had caught her for several nights, and his voice was hoarse when he got up in the morning.

Later, Lu Wei listened carefully to Ye Zhi's many words, but later he still couldn't avoid her attack and began another hot night.

Finally, Lu Wei bit Ye Zhi's ear gently and said, "Don't mention other men in bed next time."

Ye Zhi was so tired that she couldn't lift her fingers. How dare Lu Wei be jealous?

Before she could respond, she directly closed her eyes and fell asleep.

***

A few days after the Lantern Festival, Zhang Xiaomei Ye patriotic and Ye Zhenhua and Ye Xiaoding returned to the island.

After Ye Zhenhua came back, he planned to go to South China Tropical Agricultural University in the county.

This research institute later became Haida.

Before going to the university to report, Ye Zhenhua talked to Ye Zhi.

At this time, Ye Xiaoding had just returned from Xitang Town. He got up early in the morning and stepped on a wooden scooter to play with Chen Zhi'an.

Ye Zhenhua looked at Ye Xiaoding's back and said, "Little sister, although the third brother is also studying here, Xiaoding still wants to ask you to take care of him."

For Ye Xiaoding, Ye Zhenhua has not found a good way to get along with him now.

However, in the past few days, he visited many relatives in Xitang Town, which made them all close to him a lot, but Ye Xiaoding still did not rely on him. What happened was to find him at the first time.

When he returned to Qiongzhou Island yesterday, Ye Xiaoding relied on Ye Zhi and Lu Wei.

Ye Zhenhua knew that since Ye Xiaoding came to Qiongzhou Island, Lu Wei would take him to run every morning when he had time.

Although I heard that Ye Xiaoding was very resistant at the beginning, but slowly, Ye Xiaoding was also used to it. When he was in Xitang Town, sometimes it was also the work and rest time of Qiongzhou Island.

Lu Wei is right. If he wants to get close to Ye Xiaoding, there is no other way but to accompany him.

Only at this stage, he hasn't been able to do it for the time being. He can only come back once a week when he goes to school.

Ye Zhi listened to Ye Zhenhua's words and said, "Third brother, don't worry. Xiaoding is used to it on our side. Now you are studying here, and you can come back often.

She was the first to praise Ye Zhenhua's decision to go to college.

Ye Zhenhua is almost 30 years old now. If he waits for a few years to take the college entrance examination, he will waste a few years in vain.

When I come back from graduation, it happens to be a good time for the economy to open up, and then we will catch up with a good time.

Ye Zhenhua nodded, looked at Ye Zhi's eyes, and sighed, "It's the third brother who is useless. I still have to rely on you."

Ye Zhi hurriedly said, "Third brother, we are a family. Don't say so."

Ye Zhenhua looked at Ye Zhi and smiled, and a trace of gratitude flashed in his eyes. Then he said, "In the future, the third brother will come back more. I will give you another 20 yuan every month as Xiaoding's expenses. If it is not enough, you can ask the third brother directly. Don't be embarrassed."

It's already embarrassing to ask them to help take care of the children. Ye Zhenhua doesn't want to be helpless about the children's expenses.

Ye Zhi knew that if she didn't want this money, Ye Zhenhua must be uneasy, so she said, "Twenty yuan is too much. In fact, Xiaoding doesn't spend much. He eats seafood. You can give us ten yuan a month."

Ye Zhenhua squeezed his lips and said, "If you say twenty, you will be twenty. You don't have to say anything more, little sister."

At this point, Ye Zhi's words probably can't change Ye Zhenhua's decision.

But the extra money should be filial to her mother at that time.

In this way, Ye Zhenhua went to the Agricultural University to report that Ye Zhi continued to take two little friends with Zhang Xiaomei in the family courtyard.

*

A few months passed in a glance.

When the child was more than one year old and could say anything, there was good news from Li Guoliang and Li Xianghong. The two had already made a marriage report and wanted to get married.

As soon as Lu Wei came back from the cruise, he rushed to Lu Wei with a vegetable as tall as him and said, "Dad-Dad"

"Cookie--"

At this time, the child is really cute. There are still two groups of baby fat on his face. The little fat feet walk on the bricks in the room and rush directly to Lu Wei's thigh.

Ye Zhi was picking vegetables. Inadvertently, she took one for the year of the year and ran directly to Lu Wei who had just returned.

Seeing the years rushing, Lu Wei hurriedly picked him up, kissed the child's slightly stained face, wiped him again, and said, "Dad's good son, I know to find my father as soon as I come back."

Lu Wei looked at the year when he was dancing with a vegetable like a sword, and immediately curled his lips. He still loved him every year!

Ye Zhi glanced at the child and looked at the sticky Lu Wei at such a year, she was still relieved.

For more than a year, she has been tired of it. She just wants Lu Wei to come back to share the "love" of her child.

So she is not jealous at all, and even hopes that the two children will stick more to their father.

Although they are only one year old, these two children are energetic, commonly known as charging for ten hours and last for five hours. Moreover, the stinky temper of the year has followed Lu Wei's group. Not long after he learned to run, he has the characteristics of going to the house and uncovering the tiles.

Ye Zhi sometimes scolded him and rolled on the floor, rolling his clothes until they were full of dust and dark.

Every time Ye Zhi washes clothes, she is convinced!

In addition, Nian Nian still loves to compete for favors. When he saw that Ye Zhi hugged the year, the young man Nian directly pushed the year to the ground and suddenly made the child cry.

But every time I was old, I took the initiative to hug Ye Zhi, and it was not Ye Zhi who was going to hug him.

The young man is very hearty and coquettish. He wants her and Zhang Xiaomei to hug him all day long.

Looking at such a cute little ball begging for a hug, how can I refuse?

However, every time I saw him every year, he cried loudly, and Ye Zhi's head hurt when he heard it.

Moreover, the two little families are together and love to compete for things. They often take this one, and that one likes to grab it. As soon as they grab things, they start to fight. The two are strong and tall, and they fight like three-year-old children.

Although sometimes the two children's mouths are very sweet, and they always call her "ma" and "mother", but in a glance, it may be possible to grab her head and hair!

Anyway, in the past few days when Lu Wei went on a cruise, Ye Zhi had enough. It was time to take the child to Lu Wei.

Now that Lu Wei is back, Ye Zhi just wants to be a shopkeeper.

The years here were picked up by Lu Wei. At that time, the dishes in his hand were not fragrant in an instant. He threw them directly on the ground, and then pedaled to Lu Wei's legs and shouted, "Dad--"

"Hold--"

Lu Wei just came back. At this time, when he saw the two children clamoring to hug them, they couldn't bear to make them cry. They simply picked them up directly with one hand.

"Daughter-in-law, see how much the two children miss me. You miss me--"

Before he finished speaking, the two children slapped Lu Wei's face one by one. It was neither light nor heavy. They didn't know what they had done at all. They also smiled and opened their arms and put their arms around Lu Wei's neck.

Lu Wei: "... I take back what I just said."

"They just want to bully me."

Ye Zhi continued to be busy with the dishes in her hand and said, "They still don't know what it's playing and what it's about. If you tell them that they can't fight like this, it will hurt!"

After hearing this, Lu Wei twitched the corners of his mouth and immediately scolded the child with a black face.

Who knew that the age directly flattened his mouth and cried out with a "wow". As soon as he cried, he cried like that.

Lu Wei held two big crying bags and hurriedly asked Ye Zhi for help: "My daughter-in-law..."

Ye Zhi took the picked vegetables and walked to the sink next to the kitchen and said, "No, whoever cries will coax."

Lu Wei: "..."

I finally know how annoying I was when I was a child.

Just when the child was crying, Ye Xiaoding came back from the outside. Hearing the child crying, he hurriedly said, "Year of year, year, what will my brother catch back?"

The crying of the two children suddenly stopped, and they even had to break free from Lu Wei's arms.

Lu Wei couldn't wait for them to come down quickly and quickly put them on the ground. At the last of a while, he ran directly to Ye Xiaoding every year and year, and called for "cut-cut".

Ye Xiaoding put two Zhi's two thick fingers on the ground, and Zhi's Zhi's voice made a "squeak--" cry.

Ye Zhi was shocked when she saw it. She was about to ask Xiaoding not to play with the children for fear of scaring them.

However, each person has picked up one year by year and year...

Well, Ye Zhi felt that she could withdraw from the stage of raising children.

They are so brave!

Lu Wei looked at it and shook his head. He went directly to Ye Zhi, took the vegetables in her hand, and said, "I'll wash them. Look at them."

Ye Zhi knocked him away with his buttocks and said, "No, I'll wash it!"

Ye Zhi will not agree to anyone who wants to do housework with her now!

Lu Wei washed his hands, stood aside and looked at her, and said, "Li Guoliang made a wedding report to me. I guess he will marry Li Xianghong soon."

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Really? That's good."

Li Guoliang is very good, and he is also good-looking. Although he is not the popular Chinese character face now, he is the kind of person in later generations, and he is also tall. Although he has several brothers in the family, they are all rice bowls, and his family is very good.

And Li Xianghong is also a nurse. One of them is a soldier and the other is a nurse. It's really a good match.

Lu Wei said gently, "It's Zhang Dazhi's group. I don't know where I heard that I pulled Li Guoliang and Li Xianghong. Now they have to introduce him to him."

Lu Wei is about to be annoyed by Zhang Dazhi.

However, Li Guoliang and Li Xianghong are free to fall in love, and it's also fate.

Li Guoliang just injured his hand on the mission two months ago. It happened that Li Xianghong bandaged him, and the two of them got better.

Hearing this, Ye Zhi smiled and said, "What should I do?"

Lu Wei hummed, "Never mind."

"Anyway, I have married my daughter-in-law and two super cute cubs."

At the end of the words, each person grabbed a friend, raised his neck, and handed it to Lu Wei: "Dad--"

"Bun worm--"

Lu Wei looked at the two black acquaintances on the legs of his trousers and patted his head gently: "You are really Dad's good children!"

Chapter 62

Lu Wei went on this cruise for several days and finally came back. The two little friends followed wherever Lu Wei went.

Lu Wei had to feed him for dinner. The two children had tried to eat by themselves before.

However, Zhang Xiaomei saw that the child was wasting food. Every time the child scooped it twice, he made the food on the floor and the table, and simply fed them.

So now the child is more than one year old, and he still has to feed.

Ye Zhi looked at the two little guys as if they were waiting for feeding, and she didn't care. Anyway, she didn't need to come.

Lu Wei was quite patient. One person took a bite and took turns.

However, when Lu Wei fed the year, the year's claws directly grabbed the spoon held by the year, "Dad, hello..."

Lu Wei looked at the rice grains scattered on the table, frowned and said, "It should be my turn this time. You can't grab it." So, he took back the spoon he took away from year by year, and then fed it to him first.

Nian Nian was already in a hurry. At this time, he saw that Lu Wei did not feed himself, and in an instant, the door directly overturned the bowl closest to him.

Fortunately, Lu Wei quickly caught it, and then put it back in front of Nian Nian and scolded, "If you throw me the bowl again, I will throw you out of the yard and punish you!"

After saying that, the young man of the New Year's family flattened his mouth in an instant, and tears swirled in his eyes. He looked at Ye Zhi pitifully, "Mom~Mom."

Ye Zhi ate the lobster brought back by Lu Wei and ignored him.

The temperament of the year is really not good, and it is also good for Lu Wei to cure it.

Lu Wei directly stuffed a mouthful of lobster meat into Nian Nian and said, "Don't worry, mom, change your bad habit for me quickly!"

Nian Nian ate meat, and in an instant, the door put back tears back, and it seemed that he didn't hear Lu Wei scolding him.

And the years beside him laughed, as if he were watching a play.

Lu Wei finally fed the two children and took them to the ground.

The two children stepped on the ground and stepped on two little fat legs and followed Zhang Xiaomei out of the yard.

Ye Zhi saw Lu Wei sighing, and then moved the chair to his side with a smile and gave him two dumplings.

"Eat some. You should be hungry."

Lu Wei was tired of eating seafood when he went to sea. When he came back, he asked Ye Zhi to make dozens of dumplings for him, but he was just about to feed the two children, and now he is free to eat.

Lu Wei looked at the dumplings in the bowl and smiled faintly at Ye Zhi. He couldn't help saying, "The guy from Niannian likes to destroy. I guess you and your mother are tired of taking them, right?"

As soon as he finished speaking, the sound of breaking the flower pot came from outside, and then Zhang Xiaomei scolded the child.

Ye Zhi: "..."

"I'll go out and see them, or the next flower pot will suffer later."

Lu Wei watched Ye Zhifei walk out of the door quickly, and there was no time to talk to her.

Compared with crying when I was a child, now the two children will walk and run away. Instead, they need to take care of them more. They really can't take a step away.

Not long after year, he came in year after year, with two cucumbers in his hand.

"Second--"

"Don't eat--"

"Good time."

"It's hard!"

"You don't give it to me again--" After saying that, he was going to grab the cucumber in Nian's hand, but he was pushed by Nian, and he almost didn't stand firm.

So the two children robbed a lot, and in the end, they took the advantage of the year, and the cucumber was robbed every year.

He handed the cucumber he grabbed to Lu Wei every year and said, "Dad, melon--"

Lu Wei: "..."

He took the cucumber, and then picked up the year he wanted to cry, and gave him the cucumber that had just grown up.

Taking back the cucumber at the age of the year, the little fat hand hugged Lu Wei's neck and put his head on his shoulder, "Give it to Dad."

Lu Wei smiled and kissed the little man's face and couldn't help saying, "I still love my father."

*

After eating, Lu Wei rested for a while and bathed the two children. Ye Zhi originally wanted to help, but Lu Wei said, "You can have a rest when I'm at home." Besides, we have to let them stand up as soon as possible. They have to eat and take a shower by themselves.

Ye Zhi smiled, kissed Lu Wei on the face and said, "Then you can help them wash them. Thank you for your hard work, Lu Tuan."

"I'll get them clothes. After taking a shower, put on the clothes at the bathroom door."

It's already dark at this time, and it's still a little cold at night. Children are different from adults. If you don't pay attention, you will catch a cold.

Because the two children washed together, and the two children were playing and making trouble, as if they were fighting a war.

When Lu Wei came out, the two children were washed clean and fragrant, but Lu Wei was wet all over.

Seeing this, Zhang Xiaomei said, "I asked you to wash them one by one. The two together are just letting them play."

Zhang Xiaomei also asked them to wash together before, but after washing twice, it was really a mess.

Lu Wei wiped the bath water on his face, and then said, "Mom, you and Ye Zhi help them get dressed."

Ye Zhi wrapped a child in a towel and came out of the bathroom door. Originally, she wanted to wear it for them inside. Who knew that there was not even a dry place in the inner surface, and even the stool was wet.

Ye Zhi can only take them back to the door of the room before dressing.

Ye Zhi saw Lu Wei's wet clothes and said with a smile, "Lu Wei, you should also take a shower quickly."

Lu Weiyi's body was full of water, so he nodded, "Then I'll take a shower first, and you can help them dress."

When Lu Wei came out after taking a shower, the two children were already playing in bed.

The two little friends raised their little buttocks together, and then bent their heads down to the bed, saying that the adults couldn't hear clearly, but they had a good time.

Ye Zhi sat on a stool by the bed and looked at them because she hadn't taken a shower yet.

Lu Wei wiped his hair and said to Ye Zhi, "You should also take a shower early. We'll sleep together later."

After the child grew up a little, Lu Wei removed a baffle from the crib and directly connected it to the bedside where they used to sleep. Now it's just right to sleep two big and two small.

However, the child did not sleep soundly. He often slept in the crib, but he ran to Lu Wei's side in the middle of the night, and the little foot poked his mouth directly.

The two children came back at first sight of Lu Wei and jumped on the bed excitedly a few times. The bed board seemed to be jumped out of a hole by them.

Year after year, he shouted with the year-old, "Horse a horse--"

"Dad, ride a horse."

Before, Lu Wei gave them a horse when he was free. Now the two children will give them a horse as soon as they get back to bed, otherwise they will start to make trouble again.

When Lu Wei went to bed, the door of the bed became crowded in an instant, but the years and years didn't mind at all. They thought that Lu Wei was playing hide-and-seek with them. When Lu Wei went to bed, they rolled directly into the two cribs.

Lu Wei looked at it and smiled. He reached out and grabbed the two little fat feet and pulled them out of the crib.

The two little guys loved to make trouble like this. After being caught by Lu Wei, they shouted for a while, and their short legs also kicked around, which also attracted Ye Xiaoding, who was doing his homework at the door of the next room.

Ye Xiaoding also took a shower. At this time, he also climbed into bed, picked up Nian Nian, put it on Lu Wei's back, and then shouted, "I want it, I want it too." The year of the year also hugged him up and let Lu Wei live on his back.

Lu Wei took the two little guys and didn't think it was heavy at all. He also said with a smile, "The two little passengers are ready to sit down. Dad's BMW is about to start."

The two little guys were next to each other. They hugged Nian Nian Nian, and Nian Nian hugged Lu Wei, who was bowing his waist. He was very happy. At the same time, he said, "drive--" and "Dad, hurry up--".

Lu Wei was almost there. He came to Ye Zhi with two little family. He raised his head and said with a smile, "As you are, ask your mother if you want to come up together."

"Mom, ride a horse."

"Mom, sit on Dad--"

Ye Zhi: "..."

"I haven't taken a shower yet. You can play." Ye Zhi doesn't want to play with them so crazy. She will sweat again later. Isn't this shower for nothing?

The two children ignored her. When Ye Zhi came out after taking a shower, the two children were still riding Lu Wei, and Lu Wei was in good physical strength. At this time, he still had the energy to make trouble with them.

Ye Zhi sat by the bed, opened the drawer, and then took out the skin cream he bought in Yangcheng and applied it.

The ultraviolet rays of the island are still a little strong, but she loves beauty. Even if she has been on the island for more than two years, her skin is still similar to before.

After Ye Zhi slowly smeared it, the two little guys refused to come down from Lu Wei's back. Ye Zhi simply patted their buttocks one by one and said, "It's time. I'm going to bed. They are playing so crazy one by one. It's hard to fall asleep later."

I don't know if I don't see it. I was shocked when I saw it. The two children sweated all over again, and their heads were wet, but now they were still smiling and wanted Ye Zhi to hug them.

Ye Zhi dodged in disgust and said, "I'm sweating so much. I'll get a towel for you to wipe."

With that, he pedaled out again, took a towel, and wiped it for the two little guys.

The two children finally didn't make as noisy as they did just now. At this time, they were also a little tired and drank half a bottle of boiled water in one breath.

Lu Wei was also very thirsty. He went out to the living room to drink a large glass of water and gave them some milk powder by the way.

Ye Zhi had cleaned up the two little guys and said to them with a smire face, "Don't make trouble again. You're sweating again."

Nian Nian covered his nose and said with a smile, "It's sweaty and stinky."

At the age of the year, he rushed into Ye Zhi's arms and said, "Mom Xiangxiang."

Ye Zhi touched the neck of the year and found that there was no sweat, so she smiled on the little man's face and said, "The year is also fragrant."

It smells creamy.

Shen Nanzhen has always sent them milk powder. Now the two little friends drink a little before going to bed and in the morning.

Niannian over there also rushed into Ye Zhi's arms, and then sniffed on her chest. Seeing the situation, she also opened her mouth as if she wanted to eat something.

Ye Zhi was a little speechless. He pulled them away and said, "No, how old are you all!"

After drinking water, Lu Wei went back to the door of the room and saw that the two little guys seemed to be looking for food. He quickly put the bottle on the bedside table, then pulled up one in one hand and said, "Your milk powder is over there."

Lu Wei left them directly on the bed and stuffed each of them with a bottle of milk powder.

The two children finished all the milk powder in a few minutes. Ye Zhi and Lu Wei patted them on the back and coaxed them to sleep.

The two didn't talk all the way. Ye Xiaoding and Zhang Xiaomei next door should have fallen asleep. I don't know if they were a little tired. As soon as the lights were turned off, the two children fell asleep directly.

Lu Wei directly moved them back to the crib, and then hugged Ye Zhi by himself.

Lu Wei took a deep breath and was finally able to hug his daughter-in-law, but he was suffocated.

He smelled the fragrance of Ye Zhi's neck, groped Ye Zhi's mouth in the dark, and then kissed it.

One hand was intertwined with Ye Zhi's fingers, and one hand skillfully penetrated under the hem of the clothes.

After a few days of missing, Lu Wei thinks about her child's daughter-in-law every day. More often, she still thinks of Ye Zhi, her smile, her fragrance, and all her things. He suddenly felt that Ye Zhi under him gently responded to him. Lu Wei couldn't help but kiss him so much that he couldn't breathe.

Ye Zhi was afraid of disturbing the two children, so he bit him and whispered, "The child has just fallen asleep. He woke them up again later. I don't want to coax them. I'm exhausted."

It was not easy to coax them to sleep, but Ye Zhi didn't want to coax them again.

Lu Wei's breathing was a little heavy, and the hot breath sprayed on Ye Zhi's ears, and half of his body trembled a little.

"No, they are very tired tonight. If you are tired, just lie down. I'll just move." After saying that, she buried her face directly in Ye Zhi's sweet shoulder socket and smelled her unique smell.

He just deliberately made them crazy tonight and wanted them to have a good sleep.

It seems to be quite effective now.

Ye Zhi almost laughed at Lu Wei's words. He quickly pushed him and said, "I... I'm not tired, but you're so heavy that I can't breathe."

Today, Lu Wei came back to bathe the children and play with them. At this time, he still has the energy to think about this.

However, Ye Zhi also seemed to think a little...

Lu Wei's hot body surrounded Ye Zhi and muttered in her ear, "Daughter-in-law, I miss you very much..."

Ye Zhi trembled slightly, so she raised her head and kissed Lu Wei's lips.

Lu Wei originally wanted Ye Zhi, but now he is even more out of control.

The sea breeze outside the window blew in through the gap of the window and blew up the curtains, but the temperature in the room door slowly climbed up...

*

After more than ten days, Li Guoliang and Li Xianghong got married and applied for a small yard in the family courtyard.

Ye Zhi and Lu Wei were invited to his house for dinner. Li Guoliang said that the wedding wine and the relocation wine were served together.

Because I went to bed a little late last night, Ye Zhi didn't have time to wash her hair, so she specially washed her hair before going out.

Taking advantage of the gap between the hair, Ye Zhi changed the two children into more handsome light blue shirts and combed their heads neatly. At this time, she looked a little like a flower girl.

However, flower girls are not popular these days, but Ye Zhi also wants her children to send some flowers to today's bride.

It happened that several peonies were planted in the yard, so that each person would hold one of them every year and year, and they would send it to them later.

Lu Wei looked at the flowers in the hands of the two children. Suddenly, he didn't know whether the child picked it by himself or who gave it to him, so he asked in a low voice, "Year of year, year, where did you pick it?"

Ye Zhi usually cherishes the flowers in the yard. The vegetables can be pulled out by the children, but the flowers are not good.

Now I have picked off the most beautiful peony in the yard. It must be heartbreaking.

Nian Nian held up the flowers and shouted, "Mom."

At the age of the year, he said, "Aun, Ma'an."

Before Lu Wei could react, Ye Zhi came out of the room and wore a pink skirt, which immediately made Lu Wei forget about the flowers.

Ye Zhi looked at her clothes left and right at the surprised eyes of Landing Wei, and asked, "Well, is it not good for me to wear this skirt?"

Originally, she wanted to go to the wedding today, but she couldn't steal the bride's limeery too much.

Because the clothes Li Xianghong wore for her wedding today were made by her, which was a big red flower skirt, she definitely couldn't compete with her.

But I don't want to wear clothes that are too dark, so I chose and wore a skirt that I had not been married before.

She knew that she had gained a little weight, but the skirt seemed to be suitable. She changed her clothes and came out directly.

Lu Wei shook his head and said, "No, I just think it's too beautiful. I don't want you to wear it out."

Ye Zhi gave him a blank look in anger: "What's wrong!"

With that, he stepped forward to push the two children, but was robbed by Lu Wei and said, "I'll do it."

The two little guys each held a flower. At this time, they were obedient and didn't destroy the flowers with many hands.

Ye Zhi touched the faces of the two children and said, "It's great. This flower can't be broken. It will be given to the year and year to the year."

This time, Li Xianghong and Li Guoliang got married, and Lu Wei had already prepared a bottle of Maotai and some tea for them.

The flowers were sent on a temporary basis today.

Lu Wei listened to Ye Zhi's words and finally knew that it was not picked by the child casually.

But it's a little uncomfortable at this time. He can't even pick the flowers in the yard. Ye Zhi actually picked them down and gave them away!

Ye Zhi didn't know what Lu Wei was thinking at all. He talked to him casually along the way and asked him about Li Guoliang's new marriage.

Not long after, they came to Li Guoliang's yard.

Because in the past two years, a lot of military family members have gradually come, and a number of houses have been built in the random family courtyard. Li Guoliang's yard has just been built.

The yard is not big. It is a two-bedroom house. The yard outside the door is not as big as theirs, but it is better than the new and clean.

Ye Zhi couldn't help asking, "Who else is here besides Li Guoliang?"

Now Ye Zhi also loves gossip, especially the gossip of the family courtyard, which is even more curious.

Lu Weiyi didn't know and shook his head: "I don't know. I haven't been here."

Ye Zhi curled his lips. Yes, when Lu Wei was on the island, he basically walked with the army at home. Except for taking the children out for a walk, Lu Wei basically would not run around in the family yard.

They went up a big slope, but Ye Zhi saw the outside of the yard and could actually see the coastline.

She couldn't help saying, "Wow, you can see the sea here."

Their house can only be seen on the roof.

Lu Wei turned his head to look at her and asked, "Do you like to see the sea?"

Ye Zhi nodded and said, "Isn't it beautiful?"

Lu Wei raised his eyebrows. In fact, he has been on Qiongzhou Island for several years, and he has been a little aesthetically tired, especially when he goes to sea for a few days. He really doesn't think it's good. It's okay when the wind is calm, but if there is a rainstorm on the sea, it's called a drifting horror.

However, at this time, I followed Ye Zhi's eyes and took a closer look.

Lu Wei smiled and said, "If you like it, why don't you apply here?"

It doesn't matter where he lives, mainly because Ye Zhi likes it.

Ye Zhi looked around and there was no one else around him. He took Lu Wei's arm and whispered, "Wait a minute. When we grow up every year and year, our two old friends will build a house where we can see the sea from the window."

If she makes money in the future, she will build a sea-view villa!

Now she lives comfortably in her yard. She can grow flowers and vegetables. Although she can't see the sea, it's only a few steps to walk there.

Lu Wei listened to Ye Zhi's words and felt happy in his heart in an instant.

Although the two old friends don't sound very good, Ye Zhi seems to be able to think of their future, which is also very beautiful.

So Lu Wei laughed and said, "Okay, when the child grows up, we will make a person who can see the sea."

Lu Wei thought for a second and asked, "Do you want a big house or a small house?"

He doesn't want to take care of his children's grandchildren when he gets old. He wants to live a two-person life with his daughter-in-law.

Ye Zhi felt that the eight characters had not been skimmed yet, and Lu Wei actually thought about whether it was a big house or a small house!

However, Ye Zhi still answered, "Let's have a big house."

Can the villa be small?

Can it also be called a villa?

*

Because Li Guoliang and Li Xianghong's relatives are in Guangdong Province, they also came to celebrate their wedding night.

However, in fact, there are only two tables of people, but the victory is that everyone knows each other.

Li Shufen also came with three children. At this time, she looked much better than when she gave birth to her third son. When she saw Ye Zhi coming in, she hurriedly greeted her.

Ye Zhi hugged the two years and years that had been clamoring to get off the cart.

Li Shufen said, "Come in quickly. Come in and sit down. The children are all over there. Let them play together."

I have heard the voices of other children for a long time. At this time, I was a little excited and crawled out of the cart.

However, the two little fat people are not the same as before. They often sit in and their legs are easy to get stuck, so they have to be carried out by adults.

Ye Zhi took the child out, and then said, "You give the flowers to the abom first."

Because Ye Zhi had taken the child to Li Shufen's house before, the child was already quite familiar with Li Xianghong. At this time, when he heard Ye Zhi's words, the little family walked towards Li Xianghong with his short legs.

Li Xianghong took the flowers of the two children, and then waved to Ye Zhi. Then he quickly came over and said, "I'm coming. I'm still bringing so many things!"

"But I like this flower. It's so beautiful!"

Ye Zhi looked at Li Xianghong, who had already painted her makeup. Today, she was a little shy about her daughter's family, which was quite beautiful.

Ye Zhi: "Beautiful flowers naturally match beautiful people. You are particularly beautiful today."

Li Xianghong lowered his head shyly, and then whispered in Ye Zhi and Li Shufen's ears, "Li Guoliang's group just stammered and promising!"

Several people couldn't help laughing, and Ye Zhi said, "Isn't it just like this when you like it? It's good for you to laugh at others."

Usually, Li Xianghong is careless and often speaks amazingly.

Li Xianghong stirred his fingers and said with a smile, "That's true." She thought for a second and said, "Ye Tongzhi, your skirt looks good. I didn't know that my breasts were so big."

Li Shufen: "... Oh, my God, tell Hong that you have to say this mouth, please calm it up. I don't know how you cheated Deputy Battalion Li at the beginning.

Usually, when several of them chatted with women, Li Xianghong was a little unobstructed. Unexpectedly, she didn't know how to gather at all today.

Lady Li Xianghong didn't care about it for a while. She smiled and said, "Anyway, he is married. Can he still repent?"

After saying that, Li Guoliang and Lu Wei walked behind a few people and asked, "What do you regret?"

Li Guoliang obviously asked Li Xianghong, and his expression was very nervous at this time.

Li Xianghong said, "Women are chatting, what are you so excited about?"

Li Shufen, who was beside him, explained to Li Guoliang, "Everyone just chatted and didn't say anything. Xiang Hong has this temperament. You should take more of it.

Li Guoliang looked at Li Xianghong and smiled and said, "It's okay. I'm used to it."

In the past, he watched Ye Zhi act coquettishly to Lu Wei, and occasionally played with his same-in-one way.

However, Lu Wei didn't mind at all, and even felt that it was a good thing that Ye Zhi could be wayward to him.

Lu Wei said at that time, "It's wayward to me and prove that I'm different in her mind, which shows that your sister-in-law cares about me."

Li Guoliang felt that Lu Wei was right.

So he also wants to learn from Lu Wei now, become a good husband, and become a good father in the future.

It didn't take long for me to start eating.

Originally, Ye Zhi was going to help in the kitchen, but because she had children, she asked Lu Wei to help.

After the dishes were served, Li Guoliang's relatives and friends were stunned when they knew that the person who had just been helping in the kitchen was Li Guoliang's boss.

Just now, they thought they were comrades-in-arms of the cooking class that Li Guoliang knew, because Lu Wei was very familiar with housework.

They took over the dishes served by Lu Wei and said, "Mr. Lu, how dare you do this?"

Lu Wei just cooked two dishes and said with a smile, "Uncle, aunt is fine. I often cook at home. What's this?"

After saying that, the living room, which was not big or small, suddenly became quiet. These years, there are few men who go into the kitchen. Not to mention entering the kitchen, many men will not help when they see the broom falling down. Anyway, they don't touch the work at home.

Isn't this Lu Wei a regiment-level cadre? Why do you have to cook at home?

Li Guoliang's mother immediately reacted, patted Li Guoliang beside him and said, "You boy learn from your leader Lu. Let's see how they treat your daughter-in-law. Don't expect others to cook for you all day long!"

Li Guoliang has just been busy. He didn't see Lu Wei just now. In the future, he went to play with the child. How did he know that he was helping in the kitchen?

Even if he gives him a hundred courage, he dare not let Lu Tuan cook.

Lu Wei smiled at Li Guoliang and said, "That's a must. It hurts to marry your daughter-in-law. You don't feel sorry for yourself. Who will feel sorry for you?"

Ye Zhi just took her two children to wash their hands, and when she came back, she happened to hear Lu Wei say this.

Everyone looked at Ye Zhi one after another, with envious eyes.

Ye Zhi was a little confused, so she looked at Lu Wei with a puzzled expression.

Lu Wei walked to Ye Zhi and said, "Daughter-in-law, everyone said that I was lucky to marry you!"

Ye Zhi: "..."

It doesn't feel like this.

However, Ye Zhi still smiled at him and whispered, "I'm also lucky to meet you."

Li Xianghong looked at Ye Zhi and Lu Wei's small movements, and then hit Li Guoliang with his elbow and said, "Lu Wei still helps wash children's diapers. If there is a child in the future, you can wash the diapers."

Li Xianghong heard Ye Zhi say a long time ago that Lu Wei would not only help cook at home, but also wash dishes and clothes. After giving birth to a baby, it's all about peeing Bush.

I have studied with Lu Wei before, but I don't know that he is still such a capable person.

After all, everyone knows that Lu Wei is an only child, and Vice President Shen's family also has someone to take care of food and living. It can be said that Lu Wei has basically not done housework since he was a child.

But after Lu Wei married Ye Zhi, he actually cared for Ye Zhi very much and protected him so much that he was willing to take care of the child, not to help with the housework.

None of the men in this family courtyard, Lu Wei, loves his wife so much.

However, Ye Zhi is not bad. Although Ye Zhi's family background is not good, she is good-looking, and Ye Zhi does not rely on her appearance alone. She is careful and gentle. She always takes care of her family in an orderly manner. She not only raises flowers, but also grows vegetables.

Every time I see two children, they are also neat and tidy. Although they are a little naughty, they are taught politely.

She suddenly understood that they were working together to create a warm home.

Li Guoliang looked at his daughter-in-law and said, "Daughter-in-law, I will learn from Lu Tuan. I will be a good husband and a good father."

Li Xianghong: "It's better to be like this!"

At the beginning, she also thought that those who were close to Zhu were red and those who were close to ink were black. Li Guoliang followed Lu Wei, which should not be bad!

*

After dinner, everyone went back.

Lu Wei drank two glasses of wine tonight and walked on the mud road of the family courtyard, which was already a little dark. He pushed the two children with one hand and couldn't help holding Ye Zhi's hand with the other hand and said, "My daughter-in-law, I'm sorry."

When Lu Wei said, there was a little wine in the air.

Ye Zhi looked at Lu Wei doubtfully, "Are you drunk???"

Lu Wei smiled, and the strength in his hand was more powerful, and Ye Zhi felt a little painful.

Lu Wei said, "When we got married, we didn't send you a flower."

It also suddenly occurred to him that there were so many flowers planted in the yard of his family, and his daughter-in-law must like flowers very much.

In addition to planting flowers in the yard, Ye Zhi also planted two bottles of flowers at home, one in the five bucket cabinet, and one on the tea table on the telephone.

Today, she also specially picked two flowers in the yard and asked the child to give them to Li Xianghong.

Li Xianghong likes it so much that he directly gave a piece of hair on the bun.

Now think about it, did his daughter-in-law also want to receive a flower when she got married?

Ye Zhi thought what was going on, so she glanced at him and said, "Lu Tongzhi, there will be many opportunities in the future!"

Lu Wei nodded in a daze, then loosened Ye Zhi's hand, picked a flower by the roadside and handed it to Ye Zhi, and said, "Yes."

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Help me stop on my hair."

Hearing this, Lu Wei put the flowers on Ye Zhi's hair and said, "Okay."

Ye Zhi asked with a smile, "Is it good?"

"You are the best in the world."

Ye Zhi was happy in her heart, but she couldn't help giving him a white look, "Smooth!"

"Really." Lu Wei stood beside her, her eyes were burning, and her deep eyes were as bright as thousands of stars.

Ye Zhi looked at him with a smile and didn't say anything.

Thinking that Lu Wei's drinking capacity was really not good, I felt that he was a little drunk again.

However, I am still very happy.

Ye Zhi said, "There are many stars tonight. Let's walk back slowly. I haven't seen the stars with you for a long time."

Lu Wei nodded: "Okay, I also want to hear from you what other stars there are. Daughter-in-law, how do you know so many things?"

Before Ye Zhi could answer, the two little guys shouted, "Mom, Dad."

Lu Wei was also distracted by the two children, so he bent down to see what was going on with them.

As soon as he wanted to open his mouth, Lu Wei smelled an unspeakable smell.

Nian Nian shouted, "Stinky, pull stinky!"

Ye Zhi: "..."

Lu Wei: "..."

Sure enough, people with children don't deserve romance!

*

In the following days, Ye Zhi drew pictures for the clothing factory in Yangcheng, and then took care of the children.

When the child is two years old, Ye Zhi is ready to go back to work in the textile factory and also plans to send the child to the nursery in the family home.

Zhang Xiaomei also plans to go back to Xitang Town, although she has been back from time to time in the past two years.

If you don't go, Ye Aiguo often comes over.

Because Ye Zhenhua's University of Industry, Agriculture, and Technology has not finished yet, he came to see him and gathered with Zhang Xiaomei by the way.

On the day Zhang Xiaomei went back, the two little friends cried with tears and snot. They hugged Zhang Xiaomei's thigh and refused to let go, and Ye Xiaoding couldn't hold it.

Zhang Xiaomei was also reluctant to part with the two little family members. She cried at the first sight of the year and the year, and she cried with herself. Later, she said to them, "Grandma went back to see her uncle and aunt. After a while, grandma and grandpa came to take care of the years and year, okay?"

Year after year, he didn't let go of his hand and said, "It's not good!"

"I want grandma!"

Zhang Xiaomei cried and her heart softened again. Ye Zhi comforted, "Mom, you can come at any time. Isn't this going back to see the house?"

Zhang Xiaomei planned to go back for only two months, and then she would come back again. Who knew that she was crying by the child, and her heart began to soften.

Zhang Xiaomei nodded: "Yes."

Ye Zhi said again, "Come and play with Dad at that time. Didn't Dad say that he wanted to go to the sea all day long? You will have enough time at that time.

Zhang Xiaomei: "Yes, yes, yes."

Zhang Xiaomei couldn't bear to watch the child cry, so she said, "Don't tell them later. Grandma is leaving. I'll just leave quietly." She can't see the child crying.

Ye Zhi said, "Mom, don't do this. It's okay to let them cry. Anyway, you have agreed with them that you will come back then."

Children always have to face each other, and Ye Zhi doesn't want to deceive them.

In this way, they will lose trust in adults.

Finally, Ye Zhi still took them to the gate of the yard to say goodbye to Zhang Xiaomei.

The little man was crying with Ye Zhi's thighs in his arms, and Zhang Xiaomei also wiped her tears in the car.

Ye Zhi said, "Years, years, say goodbye to grandma."

"Mang's will come back again."

The two little guys cried and watched that the car was about to start, and finally waved to Zhang Xiaomei.

Zhang Xiaomei poked her head out of the car window and said, "Good baby, grandma will come back."

"Then grandma remember to come back."

"I'm waiting for grandma here."

Chapter 63

After Zhang Xiaomei went back to Xitang Town, Ye Zhi and Lu Wei planned to take the two little children to the kindergarten sometime to sign them up for school.

Ye Zhi actually reads some poems to them every night before going to bed. Ye Xiaoding's primary school books are also suitable for them to read.

The two children's memory is not bad. Basically, they can remember it after reading it several times and can be memorized.

They can also read a little simple words, but not much.

Ye Zhi didn't plan to let them learn too much, so as not to be tired of learning in the future.

Ye Zhi now mainly wants to cultivate their habit of reading more books. In order to lead by example, most of their activities before going to bed are reading villains and reading poems or stories.

Lu Wei is responsible for physical games, playing horse riding or all kinds of hide-and-seek with them every night.

Lu Wei planned to teach them Su language before, but every time the child listened to it, he laughed directly. Lu Wei tried several times but failed to teach them a few words. Later, he simply let it go.

Ye Zhi looked at them and ignored them. After all, Su language sounded really difficult to learn.

When there are conditions in the future, it's better to let them learn English.

In addition, Ye Zhi sometimes teaches them to draw, but when the children are young, they often scribble and can't even draw a circle.

However, Ye Zhi didn't ask them to really draw well, but wanted them to cultivate their interest.

Every time the two little kids finish drawing, they also like to give it to Ye Xiaoding and Lu Wei, and insisted on giving it to them.

At first, Lu Wei was really happy to receive the child's painting. He hugged the child and kissed, praised and praised.

However, after a lot, Lu Wei began to pick thorns. He secretly took the picture the child drew for him and said to Ye Zhi, "What are you drawing?"

Ye Zhi took a look and said, "I was going to teach them to draw trees."

As a result, the two children drew in a mess. When they were stunned, they couldn't see that it was a tree, but it was a mess.

Lu Wei has a headache, because Ye Zhi has been helping the clothing factory in Yangcheng design clothes for the past few years, and has some painting skills. Usually, Lu Wei is reluctant to throw away her paintings. She also made a picture frame and hung it on the wall at home.

However, the two children obviously did not inherit their mother's talent for painting. They painted like ghosts. Not to mention that Lu Wei couldn't understand it, even Ye Xiaoding didn't quite understand it.

Two days later, Ye Zhi took two young men to the kindergarten with Lu Wei before she officially went back to work in the textile factory.

*

Because it's not the weekend, they will send Ye Xiaoding to school first.

Ye Xiaoding is now in the third grade, and he plans to be promoted to the fourth grade in September.

In the past two years, Ye Xiaoding and Ye Zhenhua have a much better relationship. Ye Zhenhua will come back to play with Ye Xiaoding if he has time, and take a look at the smart mirror.

If Ye Zhenhua is not free, Ye Xiaoding has also tried to take a bus to the county town to find Ye Zhenhua.

The father and son gradually communicated, and Ye Xiaoding's character was much calmer.

Ye Xiaoding knew that Ye Zhi and Lu Wei planned to take them to the kindergarten to sign up, so he got up early and went to the canteen of the military district to get some steamed buns.

Ye Zhi cooked porridge at home. She didn't like to eat buns, but Lu Wei would rather eat buns than seafood.

The two children went to bed very early last night, so they just got up with them as soon as the wake-up number rang today.

After breakfast, they pushed two little friends and first sent Ye Xiaoding back to primary school, because there was only one wall between the kindergarten and the primary school.

When she went to school, Ye Zhi saw Li Shufen.

Ye Zhi came forward and said, "Didn't you just go back to school to teach in September?"

When Li Xianghong got married, Li Shufen said that she would not go back to school until the child was two years old in September. Why is it a few months earlier now?

Li Shufen held the book in her arms and then smiled, "Isn't this the school teacher nervous? Both teachers were pregnant and were about to give birth, so the headmaster asked me to come back.

Li Shufen looked at Ye Zhi and asked, "Ye Tongzhi, are you interested in teaching in primary school?"

Although Ye Zhi graduated from high school, Li Shufen has read her handwriting, which is really beautiful.

And since she got along with Ye Zhi, Li Shufen found that she knew quite a lot.

There is a shortage of teachers in the school. If Ye Zhi comes with her, she will have a companion in the future.

However, Ye Zhi replied with a smile, "No, I'm afraid I can't do this job."

Then he added, "And the textile factory also left a position, and I have to go back to report."

Ye Zhi finally survived the two little families to go to kindergarten. If she comes to a group of primary school students again now, it will be endless.

However, the most important thing is the textile factory. She has been in office for two years, and the textile factory is still willing to ask her. The organization has really taken good care of her, so Ye Zhi has to go back to the textile factory anyway.

Li Shufen looked a little disappointed and said, "Well, in this case, you can only find someone else."

Tian Qiuyun, who had been talking to Li Shufen and Ye Zhi, saw Li Shufen walking towards the campus, so he stepped forward and stopped her, "Li Tongzhi."

Li Shufen thought it was Ye Zhi who called her, so she turned around and saw Tian Qiuyun in the yard next door.

Since playing with Ye Zhi, Li Shufen has not played with Tian Qiuyun.

Because Tian Qiuyun always likes to talk about Ye Zhi's casual words, now that I think about it, Tian Qiuyun is really a shit stick.

Li Shufen then asked, "Sont Tian is looking for me?"

Tian Qiuyun looked at Li Shufen and was angry. In the past, this product used to play with her. Unexpectedly, he actually hooked up with Ye Zhi now. I don't know if he often chewed his tongue behind her back.

After all, Tian Qiuyun said a lot of bad things about Ye Zhi in front of Li Shufen before.

Tian Qiuyun thought for a thought and asked, "Haven't you just heard that you lack teachers in primary school? What do you think of me?

Hearing this, Li Shufen was stunned. It seemed that Tian Qiuyun had not finished reading it. How could she say that she wanted to be a teacher?

Besides, Tian Qiuyun's hometown accent is still heavy. If she hadn't known her for several years, Li Shufen would really not understand her.

Li Shufen pulled her lips and said, "This is not what I can decide."

Tian Qiuyun curled his lips, "Oh," and then said, "I just heard you ask Ye Zhi. She can be a teacher. Why can't I do it?"

Hearing Tian Qiuyun's words, Li Shufen couldn't help but help talking to Ye Zhi, "Ye Tong's handwriting is well written, and his Mandarin is also standard. It's very suitable to be a teacher."

Tian Qiuyun pulled his neck and said, "Then I'm not bad!"

Li Shufen was too lazy to entangle with her and said, "Then you can find the principal yourself." After throwing this sentence, Li Shufen left without looking back.

Tian Qiuyun was so angry that he stamped his feet in place!

I was even more sure that Ye Zhi must have given Li Shufen something good, and now she is helping her with everything.

*

Ye Xiaoding, who was over there, saw that several classmates had returned to school, and waved to the years: "Brother, he went to school. I'll play with you when I come back from school."

The two children had a good relationship with Ye Xiaoding. At this time, when they saw him back to school, they waved his hand and said, "Goodbye, brother."

"Brother, go home early..."

With that, he even stood up from the cart and waved his chubby little hand vigorously.

Although the two children have faded some baby fat, their faces are still round, and their small arms are still fleshy, which is very cute.

Ye Zhi took the opportunity to say to them, "Have you seen your brother's school?" When you go to kindergarten, you can play with many children of the same age just like your brother.

Because the liberation of women's labor force has been encouraged in recent years, no one can take the children in the family home. In addition to being sent to the kindergarten, some can also be taken to the factory to work together.

However, Ye Zhi thought that there were so many machines in the textile factory. It was too dangerous to take the children there. It was more convenient to send them to the kindergarten. She could also play with her peers every year and year, and could also cultivate her self-care ability.

Looking at Ye Xiaoding walking into the school year by year and year, his little head didn't know what he was thinking and didn't say anything.

Seeing this, Lu Wei said, "Take them to the kindergarten first."

So they pushed the kindergarten next to the primary school every year and year.

When I got to the kindergarten, there were more children here. Most of them were three or four-year-old children, such as the years and the years, but some of them were crying.

Before entering the kindergarten, he said every year, "Mom, are you going to lock us in this place?"

The year old also nodded and said, "Yes, mom is going to lock us in, and we can't get out in the future."

The two children spoke very slowly, and their mouths were not very clear. Ye Zhi and Lu Wei couldn't quite understand.

However, Ye Zhi still caught a few key words and knew that the child was a little resistant to the kindergarten.

She then squatted down, looked at the two children, and said patiently, "This is the kindergarten, a place where many children play together. There are swings, sand pools, rocking chairs, and many toys."

Nian Nian held his arms, a small man, and a childish face was full of disbelief. He said, "No, they said that only bad children can be locked in. They said that there are often children crying inside..."

Ye Zhi suppressed her cursing anger, pointed to the amusement facilities in the kindergarten, and said, "Have you seen those things? When you go to kindergarten, you can go in and play.

The two children must go to school, otherwise Ye Zhi will not be able to go to work.

Although she can make some money at home in the past few years, she should work instead of taking care of her children.

At the end of the year, he tilted his head and looked at Ye Zhi and asked, "Will mom go to kindergarten with us?"

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Mom has to go to work. Only years and years can go to kindergarten."

She is more than 300 months old, and no kindergarten will accept her.

Lu Wei said, "The kindergarten is only rewarded to good babies. We are so good every year, so that's why we go to the kindergarten."

Years and years repeat, "Be obedient, years be obedient, be obedient."

Then Niannian said, "Dad is not good. Dad can't go."

Ye Zhi: "..."

"Well, it's a deal. Can I send you to the kindergarten tomorrow?"

Nian Nian grabbed the little hand and asked, "Mom, are you going? Mom is good..."

The mother shook her head and then said, "Mom can't go. The kindergarten is full of babies. Mom is already an adult. Mom has to work."

The two little guys didn't understand. When they heard that Ye Zhi couldn't go to school with them, they flattened their mouths again.

Lu Wei said, "There are many children in the kindergarten. You can just play with the teacher at that time."

Ye Zhi looked at them and asked with a smile, "Do you want to play with other children?" You can play games together."

Listening to Ye Zhi's question, the little man nodded one after another. It seemed that he had been persuaded and was ready to go to kindergarten.

So Ye Zhi and Lu Wei went in and called them.

When Mr. Xiaoxiong in the kindergarten saw two identical little friends, he immediately smiled and said, "Sonest, the two children are so cute!"

Teacher Xiaoxiong immediately looked at Ye Zhi and Lu Wei and found that they had good genes. There were two such beautiful parents. Can the child not be cute?

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "I'm sorry to trouble you, Mr. Xiong. The two children are quite noisy sometimes."

Teacher Xiaoxiong smiled and said, "There is no child who doesn't make a fuss. Don't worry, just leave it to the teacher."

Ye Zhi: "Of course, you can rest assured."

Teacher Xiaoxiong hasn't seen any child who is so watery. At this time, looking at the years and years, it is so rare that he has teased the children for a long time.

The two children saw that Mr. Xiong was so good, and they suddenly played with him.

When I got home, I still read Mr. Xiong and said that I would go to the kindergarten to play with Mr. Xiong tomorrow.

*

Only when I went to the kindergarten the next day, I went to the kindergarten every year and year, and it was fine when I sent them in.

However, after seeing Ye Zhi and Lu Wei after seeing them off, they said goodbye and left the kindergarten, and immediately cried.

Listening to the child's crying, Lu Wei looked nervously at the door of the kindergarten classroom. Ye Zhi took his arm and said, "Let's go. Say goodbye to them. Don't look back, or cry harder."

Children are best at watching adults' faces and cooking. If adults are more reluctant than them, they will definitely cry.

In fact, they should give their children a chance to grow up. Children are much braver and more independent than they think.

Although Ye Zhi was very reluctant to hear them cry, the children were sent to the kindergarten at this time, and they had to adapt to it.

Lu Wei stopped and said, "But they also cried too much."

Originally, the little guy was very noisy. At this time, Lu Wei stood far away and could hear his crying. He was the one who cried the most in the whole kindergarten.

Lu Wei's old father's heart was immediately picked up.

Ye Zhi twisted Lu Wei's arm and scolded anguisely, "It's okay to cry for a while. If you don't leave, they will cry even more. Believe me, they will be able to adapt to kindergarten life soon if they love to play every year and year."

Children's adaptability is actually stronger than they think, especially years and years. They have frequently traveled to and from Yangcheng in the past two years, and they have not seen any discomfort.

Lu Wei took a breath and said, "That's all right."

The little guy is sometimes very annoying, but he is really a little reluctant to cry at this time.

However, thinking of having a two-person world with Ye Zhi, Lu Wei felt very good again.

*

However, Lu Wei felt that he thought too much.

Because Ye Zhi didn't have time to live with him at all, he said that he would go back to work in the textile factory after sending the child.

Lu Wei simply rode a bicycle and carried Ye Zhi to the textile factory together.

Lu Wei couldn't help muttering, "Didn't you draw a picture for the clothing factory in Yangcheng? In fact, it's okay not to go to work in a textile factory.

Their family is not short of money for the time being. Ye Zhi has earned more money than him in the past two years. Not long ago, she showed him a deposit. She already has more than 2,000 deposits.

And after giving birth to a child in the past two years, although it was only about taking care of the child, Lu Wei knew that taking care of the child was actually very tiring.

The main reason is that the child is too energetic, and it happens to be the age that is the most curious in the world, and they often have to watch over them step by step.

After two years of busy work, Ye Zhi took a good rest.

Lu Wei didn't want her to be too tired.

Ye Zhi, who was sitting in the back seat of the bicycle, listened to Lu Wei's words and said, "The factory director has reserved a position for me. I'm sorry if I don't do it."

Although the textile factory will not be without her, isn't Ye Zhi planning for the future?

It's been seven or five years now. In two years, the college entrance examination will be resumed, and then the economy will be opened up. She has to be ready to explore the process of each workshop in the textile factory, so that she will not be in a hurry in the future.

She is now going to the textile factory just to accumulate experience. She plans to apply for the university in Yangcheng after the college entrance examination, and then take the spring breeze to directly set up a factory or small workshop in Yangcheng.

She is still thinking about her sea-view villa!

Moreover, since Zhang Xiaofeng came to the next yard, He Jinfeng and Zhang Xiaomei have been like best friends. Since Zhang Xiaomei returned to Xitang Town, He Jinfeng was very depressed. During this period, she went to the supply and marketing agency early and returned late.

Li Shufen also went back to primary school to teach. Huang Qiuying, the daughter-in-law of Master Zhang's family, was left, because the yard where they lived was a little far away, and Ye Zhi did not often go to her.

Now there is no one in the family courtyard to play with her. It's better to go back to work in the factory and be a companion with Chen Fang.

Lu Weiyi rode a bicycle, turned his head slightly, and said, "Since you want to go, then go."

After thinking about it, he said again, "Your textile factory is next door to our group. Come to me for dinner when you are free at noon."

Ye Zhi is at work, Zhang Xiaomei is not here, and there is no one to cook at home.

Lu Wei suddenly felt that it was good for Ye Zhi to go to work. At least the two were closer, because he could not go home for lunch every day.

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "I don't know if you are free."

I haven't seen Chen Fang for a long time. She probably will go to the canteen with her at noon.

Lu Wei asked, "I have to eat at noon. Why are you not free?"

Ye Zhi: "..."

"Don't you want to chat with Chen Fang?"

Before Lu Wei could answer, they arrived at the door of the textile factory and happened to meet Chen Fang who came to work.

Ye Zhi still took care of the landing Wei. After taking over the bicycle, he walked to Chen Fang.

Lu Wei looked at his daughter-in-law, who didn't look back, and his heart was suddenly empty.

The child went to school and the daughter-in-law went to work.

The world suddenly became quiet, but I was not used to it.

However, watching Ye Zhi and Chen Fang walk into the textile factory with a smile, I was still happy for her.

But when he first walked back to the group, Lu Wei met Li Guoliang and Li Xianghong, who were working together.

Not long after they got married, it was the time when the honey was oil. At this time, it seemed that the air around them had become sweet.

Lu Wei said softly. Why did he feel sour?

At noon, Ye Zhi did not come to him for dinner. Later, when he deliberately passed the textile factory, Lu Wei saw Ye Zhi and Chen Fang walking to the canteen.

Unexpectedly, I didn't find him.

When Lu Wei wanted to go to the canteen with Li Guoliang, Li Guoliang actually said, "Lu Tuan, I have an appointment with my daughter-in-law. Let's go to the canteen together today."

Lu Wei: "..."

Later, Lu Wei went to see Li Weimin again, but Li Weimin was not free, because his daughter-in-law was pregnant with a third child. It has been eight months, so he had to go back to cook for his daughter-in-law every day.

After thinking about it, Lu Wei went to the canteen alone.

*

After Ye Zhi gave birth to a baby, this was her first day back to work.

They didn't change people in the workshop much. There were only three or four personnel changes, so they didn't get used to it when they went back to work.

Everyone knows that Ye Zhi is back, so they are curious about her twins.

A day passed after talking and laughing.

Because considering that there are children in the workshop, it is not too late to get off work in the factory.

Just as I was about to get off work, there was a gay man at the gate of the factory smiling in the direction of Ye Zhi and Chen Fang.

Chen Fang then pulled Ye Zhi in the other direction and said, "Let's go this way."

Ye Zhi looked back at the gay magazine and saw him following up, so Chen Fang walked faster and faster.

Later, the man didn't chase him anymore.

Ye Zhi asked, "What's going on?"

Chen Fang sneed softly, and then said, "That man is crazy. He said hello to our matchmaker before, but he actually found someone to go to my house last week to ask for a kiss. Damn, I'm a widow with a child. He's sick, isn't he?"

Although Chen Fang's man left, Chen Fang had no intention of remarrying, because this caused her to have a conflict with her mother-in-law.

Her mother-in-law also directly asked her if she had hooked up with other men outside for a long time. Chen Fang was so angry that she directly quarreled with her mother-in-law. Now when she goes home every day, her mother-in-law scolds her that she is unpretuous.

Ye Zhi listened to Chen Fang's words and asked, "Where is this man?"

In this era, the gay magazine and the gay magazine in this era actually keep a good distance. Even if it is about marriage, it is for the matchmaker to deal with it.

Of course, there are also many free lovers who will go to the beach for a date or something, but it is usually when there are few people.

And if we really talk about the object, in fact, it's not far from getting married. Everyone is going to get married.

Therefore, it is quite rare for men and women to be entangled.

Hearing what Chen Fang said, he should have rejected the man.

Chen Fang answered, "It's from the shipyard next door. I sent the sail on behalf of the factory before. I don't know how to provoke him. Then he asked the matchmaker to go to my house to ask for a kiss. My mother-in-law is still angry with me."

Ye Zhi: "You didn't agree?"

Chen Fang: "Of course I don't agree. I can earn money to support my children. Now life is very good!"

In fact, Chen Fang feels that her life is much better than when she just got married.

Although it will be harder without a man, he will suffer a lot of gossip.

But men in this era are almost the same, and not everyone is as lucky as Ye Zhi. They meet men like Lu Wei who can help with housework and wash diapers.

Chen Fang's former men, like most men, were very manly. Sometimes they didn't get well when they went to sea, and they would also get angry with her.

So Chen Fang didn't think about looking for it again. It's good now.

She has a job. Although her salary is not much, it is much better than many villagers who have no jobs and rely on fishing for a living.

Chen Fang thought for a second and asked, "Do you think I'm weird?"

In fact, there are many widows like her who have no men in several nearby villages, most of them because of the sea disaster.

But some women left their children directly and found someone to marry.

Therefore, there are also people in the village who envy Chen Fang, saying that a widow with her son actually has a man to ask for marriage, and other people can't get married even if they want to.

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "What is this? It's all your own choice. As long as you think it's good. Besides, you are great that you can support your child and your mother-in-law now.

There is no right or wrong choice, only suitable or inappropriate.

Ye Zhi remembered Ye Xiaoding's biological mother, who also remarried not long after the "sacrifice" of her third brother.

Although it's not impossible to remarry, she didn't go back to see Ye Xiaoding for so many years, which was too much.

However, Ye Zhi is not qualified to say others. After all, this is their choice. It's just that he has a child now. Some people don't quite understand what those who abandon their children think.

Chen Fang said, "Thank you, Ye Tongzhi. You speak so beautifully."

Compared with her mother-in-law directly pleading for the blame, and other people in the village advised her to marry again, Ye Zhi's words obviously made her feel much more comfortable.

Ye Zhi took Chen Fang's arm and said, "If he comes to you again next time, he will directly sue him for being a hooligan."

Chen Fang nodded and then said, "It's my mother-in-law who doesn't distinguish between right and wrong. Now she scolds me every day when she goes back."

Ye Zhi said, "Your mother-in-law doesn't believe you, so let her explain the matter clearly."

Compared with Chen Fang's appearance, a wicked mother-in-law is probably better.

However, Chen Fang's mother-in-law doesn't believe Chen Fang so well, and she will probably suffer in the future.

Chen Fang nodded and then parted from Ye Zhi at the intersection.

The man has not been seen. I guess he left.

*

Ye Zhi was just about to ride a bicycle when she saw Lu Wei holding her arms and looking at her not far away.

That appearance seems to be extremely aggrieved.

Ye Zhi hurriedly pushed the bicycle over and said with a smile, "Mr. Lu, I just wanted to find you to get off work."

"Let's go together to pick up the years and years."

Lu Wei has been looking at Ye Zhi from the door of the factory, but Ye Zhi didn't know what she was talking about with Chen Fang, but she didn't find him.

Ye Zhi didn't know that Lu Wei had a bad face. She continued to smile and said, "Why is our head Lu so early today?"

Usually, Lu Wei didn't come home from work until six o'clock, and it was about half past six when he got home.

Lu Wei snorted gently, "Today is the first day of the year and the year. Let's pick them up together."

With that, he took Ye Zhi's bicycle.

Ye Zhi looked around, because it happened to be the time when the textile factory got off work, and there were quite a lot of people on the way. At this time, she couldn't hug Lu Wei.

She sat on the frame, grabbed Lu Wei's clothes with her fingers, and said, "What do you think about the years and years in the kindergarten?"

"I guess it's good."

Ye Zhi echoed, "I think so. They like to be lively the most."

However, in the past, when watching videos on the Internet, it was difficult for boys to cry when they went to kindergarten.

Thinking of the character of the year, I don't know if I will be disliked by the teacher.

Lu Wei looked down at Ye Zhi's white fingers clenching his clothes and asked, "What did you just say to Chen Fang?" So focused."

I haven't found him for so long.

Ye Zhi then told Lu Wei that Chen Fang was asked about her relatives.

Lu Wei said, "If that man is still entangled, come to me. If I'm not here, I'll find Li Guoliang."

Ye Zhi nodded: "Well, I see."

When I got to the kindergarten, it happened to be the end of school, and a bunch of children were already waiting in line for the end of school.

Wearing a blue shirt every year and year, it is particularly eye-catching--

The stains on the clothes are particularly eye-catching.

Not long after, the child noticed Ye Zhi and Lu Wei, and quickly raised his little hand and said, "Little Xiong Lao Si, my parents..."

The child's speech was not very clear, and he spoke so fast that Mr. Xiaoxiong could hardly hear clearly.

However, Ye Zhi and Lu Wei soon walked over and exchanged a few words with Mr. Xiao Xiong.

Teacher Xiaoxiong said, "The two children are very good. After you left this morning, they didn't cry for a long time. Later, they played games with the children. They were very happy."

Lu Wei breathed a sigh of relief and thought that the child was not used to it. Now when he heard it, the child seemed to be doing well.

After receiving the year and year, Ye Zhi asked them what they played in the kindergarten.

The two little friends were so excited that they talked a lot of "baby language". Looking at their emotions, they knew that they had a good time.

*

For several days in a row, the child was looking forward to going to the kindergarten, but he still cried when he was sent there in the morning. Every time he cried so much that the classroom collapsed. Every year, he almost ran out of the kindergarten. Fortunately, he was carried back by Mr. Xiong.

But every time they come back from school, they are happy and tell them a lot of interesting things about kindergarten.

After half a month, the little man has completely adapted to the life in the kindergarten.

Every day, he also found his own clothes and asked Ye Zhi to help them change them, so he had to wear the clothes he specified.

In order to save time, Ye Zhi would not refuse at the same time. They gave them what they like.

Anyway, their clothes are going to get dirty.

However, today was a holiday in the kindergarten. After hearing the wake-up number, the two little family got up and found the clothes from the wardrobe. They wanted Ye Zhi to change them.

Ye Zhi was tossed by Lu Wei for half a night last night. At this time, she couldn't open her eyes and said to the two children, "Years, years, you don't have to go to school today."

But Ye Zhi will have to go to work later.

However, the two children directly climbed onto Ye Zhi's body and covered her head with clothes, which made her almost out of breath and simply woke up.

Seeing Ye Zhi wake up, the two children were more excited and quickly said, "Mom, go to school!"

"I want to go to school!"

"I want to play with Dandan!"

Ye Zhi answered an awably, "This weekend, your kindergarten is on holiday."

The two little kids actually like to go to school so much. They get up by themselves every day, take the initiative to find clothes, and say that they want to play with their little playmates in the kindergarten.

Nian Nian rode on Ye Zhi's stomach and said, "Go to Dandan's house to play--"

"Take us to Dandan's house--"

Although Ye Zhi hears the name of the kindergarten playmate every day, she doesn't know which family child she is.

Ye Zhi said, "Your father is free today. Let them take you."

However, the child did not let her go. One person pulled one of her arms and tried to pull her out of bed.

Ye Zhi finally knew the power of the two boys!

How can she still sleep?

He simply sat up, looked at the clothes brought by the child in a daze, and then changed their clothes under the child's reminder.

At this time, Lu Wei is washing the children's clothes. When they wash them at night, the light is not clear, and they often can't wash their clothes clean, so Lu Wei washes them in the morning.

When Ye Zhi changed her child's clothes, Lu Wei came in with wet clothes and said, "Look at their clothes. How can they be so dirty?"

Ye Zhi glanced at it and then said, "In kindergarten, we eat by ourselves. There may be vegetable juice."

Originally, Ye Zhi didn't think it was a big problem, but now she thinks that it may be because she doesn't need to wash it, so she can't see it.

If it was her who washed the clothes, she would probably be like Lu Wei.

Lu Weixiang had a lot of requirements for himself. The quilt and clothes were neat. Although the quilt was messy after having a child, he also gave up.

But the clothes are his persistence.

Lu Wei took his clothes to wash outside the yard again.

After breakfast, the two children finally knew that they didn't have to go to school. They actually looked very disappointed, which was really inconsistent with the way they cried on the first day.

After they knew that they didn't have to go to school, they said they would send Ye Zhi to work.

Lu Wei thought that there was nothing to do anyway, so he took them to send Ye Zhi to work.

When Ye Zhi returned to the door of the textile factory, the two little guys said goodbye to Ye Zhi with a smile. Ye Zhi was in a better mood at this time. She kissed the two children hard and said, "Mom's good baby, you should be good at home. Mom will go home at noon."

The two children also said, "Mom is also good. I love you."

Ye Zhi's heart was crisp when she heard this, and she kissed again reluctantly: "Mom loves you too."

When the two children don't cry, they are really cute and sweet.

Ye Zhi kissed them and hugged them again, and didn't go back to the factory until almost time.

The two children watched Ye Zhi disappear at the gate and did not cry.

After a while, Niannian said to Lu Wei, "Dad, doesn't mom want you?"

Lu Wei: "?"

At the age, he said, "Mom just went to work and didn't kiss you."

Lu Wei: "..."

Heart-sted.

He took the old hand every year and whispered, "Mom didn't say she loved Dad..."

Lu Wei: "............"

Well, Lu Wei admitted that he was jealous of his two children.

Ye Zhi just didn't kiss him or hug him. When she left, she only said goodbye to the two children.

His status has been seriously threatened by two little kids!

Chapter 64

As soon as Ye Zhi returned to the textile factory, she saw Chen Fang with red eyes.

Before she could speak, Chen Fang turned away, as if she didn't want Ye Zhi to see her.

Ye Zhi knew Chen Fang's temperament. She pulled the child to grow up alone. Most of the time, she gritted her teeth and forced herself alone. There were many bitternesses that she did not want to tell others and pity her.

Presumably, Chen Fang should not be willing to mention her own affairs at this time. When she went to work, she was all focused on it. Basically, she would not chat with others like that, so Ye Zhi didn't ask much.

At noon, when Ye Zhi went to the canteen, she followed Chen Fang out of the workshop.

Ye Zhi thought for a while and asked, "Chen Tongzhi, are you going to eat in the canteen?"

Today is Lu Wei's holiday. Ye Zhi made an appointment with Lu Wei and the child when she went to work this morning and went back for lunch.

However, looking at Chen Fang's appearance, Ye Zhi didn't trust her.

When Chen Fang's drooping head heard Ye Zhi's question, she raised it slightly and looked at her, but she was a little eager to say anything.

However, Chen Fang finally said, "Well, I'm going to the canteen."

"What about you? Do you want to go to the canteen together?

During Ye Zhi's return to work, sometimes she went to the barracks next door to eat in the canteen with Lu Wei, and sometimes she went to the canteen with her.

However, she still often goes home to eat, because her mother-in-law said that she also cooks every day at home, so she can save some money.

Ye Zhi went downstairs side by side with her and said, "I'm going to go home for dinner. Today, the child's kindergarten is on holiday."

Because he had promised the child, Ye Zhi didn't want to give up on her promise.

Chen Fang nodded: "Then you can go back quickly, or you won't have time to rest later."

Ye Zhi hesitated, "Why don't you go to my house for dinner?"

It's been a long time since Ye Zhi invited her to dinner at home. She gave herself so much before.

Moreover, it seems that Ye Zhi is not right to look at Chen Fang's state.

Before, Chen Fang often went home to eat, and occasionally ate in the canteen. She also made an appointment with her in advance to eat in the canteen once or twice.

Chen Fang smiled and said, "No, it's too much trouble for you. I'll go to the canteen."

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "No trouble. Yesterday, Xiaoding and I rushed to the sea and bought a lot of seafood. Anyway, it's hot now, and those things won't be left for a long time. Just cook more." With that, Ye Zhi simply took her arm and walked to the factory door with her.

Chen Fang really didn't bother her at the first time, but she was worried at this time. In the face of Ye Zhi's friendly invitation, she still had the cheek to answer.

Ye Zhi came here by bicycle, but when she came home, she was a ride by Chen Fang.

When she was halfway there, Chen Fang said, "My mother-in-law said she would kick me away."

Ye Zhi was stunned: "How can it be like this?"

Ye Zhi hasn't seen the man come to the textile factory to find Chen Fang again during this period of time. She thought that Chen Fang had solved the matter. Why was her mother-in-law still so unreasonable?

Chen Fang sucked her nose, pedaled the bicycle hard, and said, "Now my parents also asked me to take the child back, but my mother-in-law won't let me take the child away."

Ye Zhi met Chen Fang's parents, and she was indeed more talkative than Chen Fang's mother-in-law.

In this era, if you return to your mother's home after getting married, you will basically be pointed out. Even if many people endure all kinds of pain and grievances, they will not choose to divorce and return to their mother's home.

Unexpectedly, Chen Fang's parents were quite enlightened.

Ye Zhi asked, "Just because of that man, your mother-in-law is going to be like this?"

Chen Fang said, "No, I think the main reason is that my brother-in-law is going to marry a daughter-in-law. My mother-in-law wants me to give the betrorite, but I don't want to give it."

Chen Fang's salary is only about ten yuan a month. Although it is quite high in the village, it is not easy for a woman to support a family.

Chen Fang thought for a second and said, "Because I plan to save some money for my son to go to school. I saw Xiaoding several times before and found that the children who went to school were really different, and you also said that I should send my child to school. After thinking about it, I still want to keep the money for my children to go to school. However, my mother-in-law said that it was useless to go to school, and that my man was killed by me in his early years.

After that, Chen Fang talked about the conflict between her and her mother-in-law. In fact, the most important thing was her brother-in-law. Because she had no money, if she couldn't pay the brides's gift, it was estimated that the marriage would be a thing to be aborted, and her brother-in-law is not young now, so her mother-in-law is very anxious now.

Ye Zhi didn't want to care about other people's family affairs, but she thought that Chen Fang was so good to her, and Ye Zhi also hoped that every child could have the opportunity to go to school. It was rare for Chen Fang to think so, and she naturally supported it.

Ye Zhi said, "I support you. Keep the money by yourself. Your brother-in-law has no money to marry his own daughter-in-law. What about having a baby at that time? Do you want to ask you to take it again? But if this opening is opened, it will be troublesome in the future.

In this era, how much does it cost to marry a daughter-in-law? Chen Fang's brother-in-law is more than 20 years old. Can't he save money to marry a daughter-in-law?

If you can't get it, just ask a sister-in-law who pulls the child by herself what's going on?

In fact, it is to catch Chen Fang to suck blood.

If there is the first time, there must be the next time.

Ye Zhi added, "As for the child, if you have time, you can go directly to school to sign up for him and let him go to study. If your mother-in-law is really going to make trouble, the child is so old that if he wants to be with you, your mother-in-law can't stop it. At worst, go to the commune to ask for an explanation.

Originally, Chen Fang was responsible for the expenses of the family alone. Her mother-in-law probably would not really let Chen Fang go, so she just said an angry words.

However, Chen Fang will not be happy if she continues to stay at her mother-in-law's house. There will still be many contradictions in the future.

It's better to go back to your mother's home.

Ye Zhi told Chen Fang about this idea. Chen Fang smiled and said, "But I still have two brothers and sister-in-law, and I guess there will be a lot of contradictions when I go back."

Chen Fang said, "Thank you for your advice. With your support, I know how I should choose."

*

When they went to Ye Zhi's house, the two little friends looked at the gate of the yard early. When they saw Ye Zhi, they jumped and shouted, "Mom..."

Ye Zhi got out of the car, and then asked Chen Fang to put the car aside, and then said to the two children, "Call me, "Mug."

The two children have seen Chen Fang many times. At this time, they shouted neatly, "Aun"

Chen Fang looked at the two years and years who were exactly the same and still wore the same clothes. At this time, she was in a better mood and hurriedly said, "Good boy, why are you so cute?"

"And it really looks like they are still wearing the same clothes. Which one is the elder brother and which one is the younger brother?"

Year after year, he pointed to the year and said, "Brother."

The year also pointed to the year and said, "Brother."

When Chen Fang saw their movements, she suddenly felt that her heart melted, "It's so cute!"

When Ye Zhi heard Chen Fang praise her child, she was over-in-heart, "When it's cute, it's really cute, and when it's not cute, it's so angry."

After having lunch with Chen Fang, Ye Zhi coaxed the child to sleep and went back to the factory.

At night, the child was unwilling to sleep because he had taken a nap. He walked to Ye Xiaoding's room and insisted on pulling Ye Xiaoding to play.

Ye Xiaoding has also done his homework for a long time. He is willing to play with him every year and year. Naturally, he is also very happy.

In the end, the lights were turned off, and the two children were still excited.

After the child finally fell asleep, Ye Zhi had time to talk to Lu Wei about Chen Fang.

After saying that, Ye Zhi asked, "If Chen Fang wants to leave her mother-in-law's house, is there any place to settle her down?"

Ye Zhi knew that women were not divided into homesteads, and Chen Fang's son was also young and could definitely not be divided.

If one day, Chen Fang was really kicked out of the house by her mother-in-law. If she listens to her, it will be inconvenient to go back to her mother's house.

Lu Wei put one hand on the pillow, and one hand wrapped around Ye Zhi. He thought for a moment, "It seems that there is no."

"You can't apply for a dormitory in the textile factory." Lu Wei asked again.

Ye Zhi: "I can't apply."

Most of the workers in the textile factory were military families, and a small number of them were locals. At that time, they took special care of widowed women and provided them with jobs.

The dormitories of the textile factory are all led by some leaders. There are only those few yards, and they have been full of people for a long time.

Lu Wei turned around, hugged Ye Zhi from behind, clamped her feet with her legs, and said, "Then let Chen Fang's mother-in-law go. Doesn't she still have a son? Let her mother-in-law go to her little son's house, and Chen Fang will continue to stay in that yard.

Lu Wei has been to that yard. In fact, the house is very simple. Chen Fang's mother-in-law is willing to follow Chen Fang, probably because Chen Fang has a fixed salary.

After listening to this, Ye Zhi immediately shook her head: "I don't think Chen Fang will do that."

However, Ye Zhi felt that this seemed reasonable. After all, Chen Fang's mother-in-law still had a son, so she didn't have to talk to her. Ye Zhi decided to go back tomorrow and talk to Chen Fang.

The two discussed it again, and finally said that Ye Zhi had fallen asleep and had not found the most suitable solution.

*

I had a day off every year and year. I played a little crazy with Ye Xiaoding last night and went to bed very late.

Today, the wake-up call rang, and the two little guys still slept soundly.

Before the two children went to bed last night, they said that they would go back to the kindergarten early today to play with Dandan and Guoguo, and also said that they would bring their paintings to the kindergarten and give them to Mr. Xiaoxiong.

Now the two children like Mr. Xiaoxiong very much, and they also listen to Mr. Xiaoxiong very much. If the two children are disobedient, they will have to move out of Mr. Xiaoxiong, and they will be sure to be obedient.

Sure enough, no matter what age it is, children are afraid of teachers.

Ye Zhi shouted twice, but the child still refused to get up. She simply moved out of Teacher Xiao Xiong, saying that she had been waiting for them to go to school in the kindergarten.

The originally sleepy child, as soon as he heard Mr. Xiaoxiong's name, immediately raised his buttocks and got up from the bed lazily.

He woke up a little earlier than he was. He habitually touched his trousers and asked Ye Zhi, "Mom, did you pee?"

Ye Zhi was opening the cabinet to find clothes for them. At this time, she was too lazy to look back and said directly, "No urine."

Since the child was two years old, he has not wrapped diapers for them at night.

However, after going to kindergarten, she peed in bed once a year, so every time she got up, she would touch her trousers first and ask her if she had peeed.

After hearing Ye Zhi's words, Nian Nian climbed to the bedside casually, walked barefoot to Ye Zhi's side, and said, "Mom, I want to wear that." Immediately, he pointed to a sea soul shirt and motioned Ye Zhi to give him the dress to change.

Because it is the hottest time in summer, children often fall asleep, and their hair and back are all wet. Ye Zhi will change a dry dress for them every time they get up.

The children used to find their own clothes to change. Today, they went to bed late, so Ye Zhi helped them find them.

However, the sea soul shirt pointed by the year is Lu Wei. What is suitable for children?

Ye Zhi said, "This is your father's clothes. You are not suitable to wear them. If you like it, mom will make one for you when she has time."

Ye Zhi also felt that this sea soul shirt was quite good, especially for many children in the family courtyard. At that time, their family would wear the same clothes and take a picture, which was also a parent-child dress.

As soon as he listened to Ye Zhi's words, he sat on the ground and said, "I want it, I want that one!" That's as if I would cry at any time.

Ye Zhicai was not used to him. She held her arm and looked at him condescendingly: "If you make trouble again, don't go to kindergarten today."

Nian was originally bullying the weak and afraid of the strong. Because he had a good temper, he often caught him to bully him.

And he also looks at his eyes very well. He knows that Lu Wei is supporting her. He usually doesn't listen to Lu Wei's words very much, and he also likes to talk back all kinds of words.

Therefore, Ye Zhi sometimes doesn't get used to him. If he is not afraid of each other, this guy won't make a fuss!

Sure enough, as soon as he heard it every year, he immediately became obedient. He quickly hugged Ye Zhi's thigh and said, "Then mom will help me find it." There are still tears in my eyes.

He is naughty and coquettish.

Ye Zhi couldn't help pinching his little face and said, "Good boy, mom will make you the same thing in a couple of days."

After coaxing the New Year, Ye Zhi went to call up the years when she was still sleeping.

Sui Sui was made to cry by Nian Nian last night and coaxed her for a long time before she went to bed. At this time, she was woken up by Ye Zhi, so she hugged her. Her little head rested on Ye Zhi's thigh and planned to continue to sleep.

Lu Wei, who just came into the room, saw it, so he walked over, picked up the child directly and said, "Don't sleep. You'll be late if you go to bed again. Let you go to bed early last night. You have to play!"

He didn't have a chance to hug his daughter-in-law last night.

Ye Zhi saw that the old year was taken away by Lu Wei, so she said, "You brush your teeth for them. I'll get something to eat." With that, he walked to the kitchen.

Lu Wei hugged one in one hand and twisted them into the washbasin next to the kitchen.

Niannian was particularly resistant to brushing his teeth, but Lu Wei did not give him any chance to resist. He took the toothbrush and brushed him a few times and said, "Spit bubbles."

As soon as he finished rinsing his mouth, he went to the kitchen to find Ye Zhi every year: "Mom, spicy--"

Ye Zhi couldn't help smiling and touched Nian Nian's little head: "Good boy, you won't be bitten by insects after brushing your teeth."

Many children in the family home do not brush their teeth. Because there are many fruits on the island and a sugar factory, they eat a lot of fruit and sugar. Many children's teeth have long been turned black.

Ye Zhi didn't want the two cute little guys to open their mouths and smile, that is, a mouthful of black teeth. So since they grew teeth, the children wiped them with a towel, and now they buy a toothbrush when they are old.

Nian Nian still held Ye Zhi's thigh pitifully and refused to let go. Not long after, the year of brushing his teeth on his back also came to Ye Zhi and cried, saying that Lu Wei gave them chili.

Later, he was coaxed away by Ye Xiaoding with a horn horn.

As soon as Ye Zhi steamed the steamed bun, she saw Lu Wei standing at the door of the kitchen with a face: "I'm the bad guys."

Ye Zhi walked to Lu Wei with a smile and said, "My regimental commander Lu is not a bad person. You are a good father!"

After saying that, Ye Zhi tiptoe flattered and kissed Lu Wei on the cheek.

Lu Wei was immediately coaxed. He took the opportunity to hold Ye Zhi's waist and said, "It's okay."

"Come home at noon. Shall we cook together?"

At noon, he can do what he wants to do while the child is not at home.

Ye Zhi couldn't help laughing. The family was really easy to coax, so he nodded: "Okay, then you can pick me up after work."

The two of them lingered for a while before they brought out the buns and let Ye Xiaoding and the two children eat them and go to school.

Originally, Ye Zhi felt that the two children had adapted to school life.

Who knew that it was a day off, and then it was sent to the door of the kindergarten. The two children heard other children crying in the classroom and began to cry again.

Lu Wei was already heartless during this period. When he heard them crying, he pulled Ye Zhi, who was still looking at him, and said, "Go, daughter-in-law. It's time for them to chase them out later."

Ye Zhi: "..."

I don't know who was worried about the child when he was just sent to the kindergarten.

The two little guys really wanted to rush out. Who knew that Lu Wei waved to them with a smile directly: "Dad and mom will pick you up later."

After saying that, he took Ye Zhi away.

Finally, I broke back a game for him.

Ye Zhi looked at Lu Wei's proud smile and hummed, "What are you happy about?"

Lu Wei turned his face, looked at Ye Zhi's eyes, and then smiled, "Am I happy?"

Ye Zhi raised her eyebrows and said, "It feels like you want to do something bad."

Lu Wei frowned, and she found this all?

But it's not a bad thing, but a surprise.

He thought that the two children made him feel more and more in a position, and Ye Zhi didn't seem to be dependent on him as before.

So he planned to prepare a surprise for Ye Zhi on her birthday.

But he hasn't figured out what surprise she wants.

Lu Wei took Ye Zhi to the path on the beach, and then said, "Let's go this way and want to take a walk with you."

Ye Zhi raised her wrist, looked at the time, and said, "I have to go to work!" How can it be this time--"

And she has Chen Fang's matter in her heart, and she wants to go back to the factory as soon as possible.

Before he finished speaking, Lu Wei took her directly to the path.

Ye Zhi thought for a while, but he still let him go. The two walked on a path on the beach. Ye Zhi held hands with Lu Wei and asked, "Is Li Weimin's daughter-in-law about to give birth? I haven't seen her for half a month.

Ye Zhi went to the supply and marketing agency to buy something before. She met Zhang Guiying once, but at that time, she had been pregnant for nine months, and now it is estimated that she was about to give birth.

Lu Wei nodded, "It should be soon. Now Li Weimin doesn't eat in the canteen at noon. He goes back home to help cook."

Ye Zhi smiled and asked, "Do you think their baby will be a boy or a girl?"

Now Ye Zhi feels that she is an artian. Sometimes before sleeping with Lu Wei, she will gossip about who gave birth to boys and girls in the family courtyard.

But few guesses are right.

Just like they were born in the years and years, Ye Zhi also thought it was a girl. Who knew the two little demons?

However, watching the two children grow up slowly, Ye Zhi now loves them more and more.

This kind of love has nothing to do with whether they are men or women, just because they are her and Lu Wei's children.

After Lu Wei guessed the wrong two little guys, he was no longer interested in giving birth to boys and girls.

It's just that Huang Qiuying occasionally brings her daughter over. Sometimes she is quite envious when she sees her. Compared with the two little friends who can only prick his heart, her daughter seems to be more clingy and heart-in-heart, and her words are also soft.

However, remembering the night when Ye Zhi gave birth, even if Lu Wei wanted her daughter again, she didn't want to take this risk again.

Lu Wei said, "I don't know, but Li Weimin wants a daughter-in-girl."

The man also said that if the child was a daughter, she would not have a baby.

Ye Zhi smiled, looked at Lu Wei's side face and said, "I think it's also a daughter-in-law. Because the sister-in-law looks good, they all say that the skin of the pregnant daughter will be good."

After saying that, Ye Zhi felt untrusted, because her skin seemed to be very good at that time.

Moreover, when Huang Qiuying was pregnant with her youngest daughter, her skin condition was actually not good, and sometimes she didn't know which one was accurate.

Lu Wei, who was beside him, didn't care about other people's affairs. Now he just wanted to give Ye Zhi a birthday surprise, but he didn't know what his daughter-in-law wanted.

Now Ye Zhi has more savings than him. He often took two children to Yangcheng before, so there seems to be nothing left for food.

Ms. Shen Nanzhen also shipped some skin care products from time to time. They are all imported products from Hong Kong City. I heard from Ye Zhi that it is valuable.

So he was having a headache and didn't know what to send.

Finally, the two walked to the door of the house, but Lu Wei hadn't asked yet.

Ye Zhi didn't have time to chat with him. He asked him to ride her back to the textile factory by bicycle. When he returned to the door of the factory, he hurried in.

I guess he is worried about Chen Fang again.

*

The weather on the island has cooled down.

Zhang Xiaomei and Ye Aiguo also returned from Xitang Town.

When they came back this time, they also brought big and small bags, including Ye Zhi's favorite hometown specialties and things for Ye Zhenhua.

Because Ye Zhenhua is now majoring in the cultivation of tropical agricultural products.

So this time Zhang Xiaomei went back and specially brought a variety of vegetable and fruit seeds for Ye Zhenhua to grow and study at that time.

As soon as Zhang Xiaomei came back, she picked up two little fat people at the first time, kissed them on their faces, and asked, "Year after year, do you miss grandma?"

I have been studying in the kindergarten for three months. At this time, my mouth is clearer and my personality is more cheerful than before.

Although they were young, Zhang Xiaomei brought them up from an early age. At this time, when she saw her grandmother, she danced happily. She also hugged Zhang Xiaomei's neck and kissed her again and again.

Nian Nian said, "Dunnie, I miss you so much!"

The year old also said, "Mang, year after year, I want to."

After hearing this, Zhang Xiaomei was excited. She laughed and cried, cried and laughed. She was so excited that she didn't know what to say. Holding the child was a fierce kiss.

Ye Aiguo hasn't seen two children for nearly a year. When Zhang Xiaomei finished holding her, she also hugged the child and kissed her.

After a night's rest, Ye Aiguo and Zhang Xiaomei couldn't wait to take their children to the sea again.

Since Zhang Xiaomei came home, Ye Zhi has taken her children to the sea several times. Every time they went to the sea, they were playing. They were so tired that they didn't follow them this time.

Ye Zhi went to work as usual. When she got off work, she actually saw Lu Wei and two children waiting for her at the factory gate.

Ye Zhi hurried forward and asked, "Why are you here?"

She thought that the two children fell out of favor because grandma and grandpa came.

Before Lu Wei could speak, the year and year of the head rushed to Ye Zhi, and then opened his arm, holding flowers in his hand.

Then, they hugged her thigh and shouted, "Mom..."

Ye Zhi was immediately distracted by the child's enthusiasm all day's fatigue.

I don't know if I haven't worked for a long time. Ye Zhi feels that it's really tiring to go to work.

I miss the days when I didn't have to go to work again.

Ye Zhi squatted down, wrapped a little fat man around his hand, kissed each of them, and said, "Why are you here?" My two little babies.

Unexpectedly, he brought flowers?

And this flower should not be in the yard. It is also tied with rope. It is a small bunch, cute and beautiful.

Sui Sui suddenly wrapped around Ye Zhi's neck, handed her the flowers, and then whispered in her ear, "Happy birthday, Mom."

Ye Zhi was stunned, and the next second, Nian Nian also said in her ear, "Happy birthday, mom."

Ye Zhi was too busy these days. There were no holidays in her work these days. She didn't read the calendar at work every day, and even forgot her birthday.

She looked at Lu Wei, who came over there. Lu Wei looked at her and then said, "O all, let's go back to dinner early. My parents are probably ready to eat."

After saying that, Lu Wei's lips also had a deep smile, and Ye Zhi's eyes became more and more gentle.

Ye Zhi originally wanted to pick up the two children, but she didn't have enough strength. She simply picked up one of them, and then let Lu Wei hug the other.

Ye Zhi kissed her for the New Year, and then asked Lu Wei beside her, "Why have you cooked so long?"

However, after a busy day, she was really hungry. She used to go back from work, pick up the child, and then go home to cook.

It's really much more comfortable for Zhang Xiaomei and others to come back at this time.

She doesn't have to worry about things at home.

Lu Wei smiled and said, "Let's talk about it when we go back."

Ye Zhi turned her head to look at him, and then said, "It's mysterious. Is there a surprise?"

She really forgot her birthday. On her birthday last year, because the child was also young, she loved to play with sand.

Lu Wei called He Jinfeng and Li Shufen to barbecue on the beach together, and everyone gathered together to talk about the parenting scriptures.

I had a good time last year. If she hadn't rushed back to bathe the child, she and Lu Wei would have sat on the beach for a long time.

I don't know how Lu Wei arranged it this year, but when Lu Wei's birthday was in the first half of the year, Ye Zhi didn't celebrate him much, but gave him a new watch.

Lu Wei smiled gently: "Since it's a surprise, of course it's confidential."

The smile on his lips has never gone down.

Ye Zhi didn't think too much. I guess she bought something for her.

After returning home, the sun has just come down, and the sky is still very bright. At this time, many people have just got off work.

However, Zhang Xiaomei and Ye Aiguo have really cooked, and the table is full of seafood to be caught in the sea today.

When Zhang Xiaomei saw her coming back, she said, "Come on, have dinner first."

Ye Zhi washed her hands and said with a smile, "Do you eat so early?" What are you doing at night?"

Lu Wei also hugged the child, washed them one finger at a time, and said, "Let's eat first."

"Occ, let's eat first."

After eating, Lu Wei took a shower first, and then asked Ye Zhi to take a shower and change into her favorite skirt.

Ye Zhi looked at Lu Wei and asked, "What are you doing?" It makes me so curious."

What can I do in one night after eating so early?

Ye Zhi is curious and looking forward to it now, but Lu Wei's mouth is so tight that she doesn't reveal any wind.

She also quietly asked her parents, but the two old people were also keeping their mouths shut, as if they were not going to let her know.

Lu Wei said, "Go and wash it quickly."

Ye Zhi took the clothes and then said, "Then I'll wash my hair well. Wait a minute."

By the time Ye Zhi came out, it had been almost an hour. Lu Wei, who was wearing a white shirt and black trousers, raised his hand and looked at it several times.

Seeing Ye Zhi finally come out, he asked, "Yes?"

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "What's the hurry? I haven't blown my hair yet."

She not only blew her hair, but also deliberately used the eyebrow pencil and lipstick bought in Yangcheng, carefully drew her eyebrows, and applied lipstick.

When Ye Zhi was finally done, Lu Wei at the other end said a few words to Ye Aiguo and Zhang Xiaomei, and then took Ye Zhi out.

The two children were for the first time, and they didn't make any noise. They waved goodbye to them.

Ye Zhi looked at the children and parents at home and asked, "Is there only the two of us?"

Ye Zhi thought it was their family who went out?

Why are they the only one?

Lu Wei smiled, took Ye Zhi's hand, walked to the already dark family courtyard, and said, "Yes, there are only two of us."

Since the birth of the baby, they haven't had a two-person world for a long time, so when the child is now taken care of and Ye Zhi's birthday, Lu Wei plans to have a romantic relationship with Ye Zhi's two-person world.

Although Ye Zhi was a little disappointed, she thought that she had been taking care of the children for the past two years, and she was also looking forward to it.

When Lu Wei took her to the dock, Ye Zhi reacted and said, "Do you... want to take me to sea?"

There is a boat parked at the dock, which is not big or small. This season is the dry season on Qiongzhou Island, but it is still a little windy at night, and the boat is shaking slightly.

Lu Wei smiled at her and said, "Didn't you say you wanted to go to sea with me to see the stars?"

Lu Wei thought about a lot of birthday surprises, but he couldn't find a good gift for Ye Zhi.

By chance, he remembered that when they were on Qiongzhou Island in their first year, Ye Zhi said that he wanted to go to sea with him to see the stars, which was just right.

Ye Zhi listened to Lu Wei's words and was a little excited. Unexpectedly, Lu Wei remembered it.

That was what she said casually, and she didn't want to go in the next few years. When the economy is better and the motherland has built a better ship, she and Lu Wei will go there.

Unexpectedly, Lu Wei remembered it for so long.

*

When the two got on the boat, Ye Zhi asked, "Is there anyone else?" Where's the boatman?"

Lu Wei stretched out his hand and straightened Ye Zhi's head, asked her to look at himself, and then said, "Your man drives a boat."

Then he took Ye Zhi's hand and walked towards the cockpit.

Ye Zhi's eyes suddenly lit up and asked, "I've been married to you for so long. Why didn't you say that you would sail?"

Lu Wei said, "I learned it when I first came to Qiongzhou Island."

Then, he added another sentence and said, "It was taught by Commander Lu."

With that, Lu Wei didn't know what button he pressed on the control board, and the ship rang.

The sea breeze at night is relatively cold. Fortunately, Lu Weiyi has been ready for a long time and packed her coat.

Not long after, the ship left the port. Because it was dark, Ye Zhi didn't even know which direction she went. The whole process was watching Lu Wei operating the chopping board.

After about half an hour, the ship was probably out of the sea, surrounded by dark.

Ye Zhi subconsciously approached Lu Wei.

Lu Wei didn't know what to control, so the ship stopped. Lu Wei took Ye Zhi's hand and said, "Don't be afraid. This is our range. It's very safe. In fact, it's not far from takeoff. It's just a circle."

Of course, Ye Zhi is not worried. "I'm not afraid even if I'm with you."

Lu Wei is her greatest sense of security.

After hearing this, Lu Wei's heart was swollen and full of sweet bubbles.

He took Ye Zhi's hand tightly and then said, "Go to the deck. Let's go to see the stars."

"Okay!"

Ye Zhi and Lu Wei came up to the deck. At this time, it was dark everywhere, but they could hear the sound of the waves hitting the coast, which was probably not far from the shore.

Because it was dark around, the stars in the sky were even more shocked at this time. The stars all over the sky were shining with dazzling light, and the tens of thousands of moons were still on the surface of the sea, as if they were sprinkled with golden light spots.

Ye Zhi was shocked in an instant, and her expression was a little dull. She said, "It's so beautiful."

"Lu Wei, it's really beautiful!"

Ye Zhi felt that this was the most beautiful starry night she had seen in the past 26 years.

Lu Wei smiled and asked, "Do you like it?"

"I like it, I like it so much!" Ye Zhi suddenly turned around and hugged Lu Wei. He listened to his thick and powerful heartbeat and said, "I like you as much as I like you."

Lu Wei smiled gently and said, "That won't work."

"Do you like me more?"

"Okay." Ye Zhi raised her head slightly and imprinted a kiss directly on his lips.

Lu Wei wrapped his belt around her waist and said, "Happy birthday, daughter-in-law."

*

By the time of return flight, Ye Zhi had yawned several times. She didn't know that she had to toss Lu Wei twice to see a star.

If I had known, I wouldn't have worn a skirt!

It's convenient for him to wear a skirt. No wonder when he just took a shower, the guy desperately tried his best to insve her to wear a beautiful skirt.

Beasts!

When she returned to the barracks, Ye Zhi was a little tired, but she saw Li Weimin hurried out of the duty room.

Lu Wei stopped him. Li Weimin heard Lu Wei's voice and said quickly, "Lao Lu, my daughter-in-law is going to give birth. Help me drive a car!"

Chapter 65

Ye Zhi and Lu Wei saw that Li Weimin looked a little flustered, so they quickly walked over.

The car is ready, but Li Weimin's current state is a little unsuitable for driving, and his hands and feet are trembling.

Lu Wei quickly walked to him, directly stabilized Li Weimin's body, which was a little out of shape, and asked, "Are you all right?"

Li Weimin already has two sons. It should not be so flustered. Isn't it something wrong with his sister-in-law?

Several people walked towards the car and said, "My son called and said that my daughter-in-law fell and now she is bleeding. I..." As he spoke, Li Weimin's voice began to tremble.

Lu Wei patted him on the shoulder and said, "Don't worry, I'll drive."

Li Weimin said "um" and was lucky to meet Lu Wei, otherwise he didn't know if he could drive.

Ye Zhi also got into the car and sat in the back row.

No wonder Li Weimin looked so flustered. It turned out that his sister-in-law fell down and Zhang Guiying's mother-in-law was also at home, but she didn't know how to deal with it. She had to wait for Li Weimin to go home.

Soon, the car stopped in front of Li Weimin's compound. It was already twelve o'clock, and almost every family had no light, but at the end, there was a dim candlelight in the house.

Several people hurriedly got out of the car. After entering the door, they saw Zhang Guiying lying on the wooden sofa in the living room with a pale face. Her clothes were wet and her forehead was full of sweat.

The two sons were still around her, with worried faces.

Zhang Guiying's mother-in-law was in a hurry to pack up the things to go to the hospital.

Li Weimin entered the door and hurriedly shouted, "Daughter-in-law, daughter-in-law."

Zhang Guiying heard the footsteps and looked helplessly in the direction of the door. Seeing Li Weimin's figure, she gritted her teeth and shouted, "Wei Min..."

Hearing Zhang Guiying's shouting, Li Weimin rushed up, squatted by the wooden sofa, grabbed Zhang Guiying's hand and said, "My daughter-in-law, how are you? Do you feel uncomfortable somewhere?"

Zhang Guiying grabbed Li Weimin's hand and shouted, "Pain..."

"I have a stomachache, and the labor pains begin..."

She has had two children. She knows that the pain has begun and is about to give birth.

When Li Weimin heard this, he saw the redness of Zhang Guiying's skirt. His face suddenly turned pale, and his eyes couldn't help blushing.

When Lu Wei saw Li Weimin like this, he quickly patted him on the shoulder, and then said, "Take your sister-in-law into the car first. I'll drive to the hospital with my things. Don't mess up."

Lu Wei saw Li Weimin pick up Zhang Guiying and go out. He called Dr. Li on their phone and asked her to go to the hospital to wait.

Ye Zhi, who was beside her, quickly took half of the things that Zhang Guiying's mother-in-law had cleaned up and said, "Mother, I'll do it. Just tell me where the things are."

Zhang Guiying's due date is two weeks later. I don't think she has time to clean up at this time, but things have been ready for a long time.

Ye Zhi still remembered what she wanted to take, so after asking her, she quickly put everything into the bag.

After packing up, Ye Zhi said, "Aunte, let's go to the hospital with my sister-in-law. You can take care of the children at home."

Mother Li looked at Ye Zhi and was ready to go out and quickly said, "Okay, okay, my Guiying fell down without paying attention, which scared me to death. Ye Tongzhi, please help my Guiying. Look at her and call me if you need anything.

Ye Zhi nodded and said, "I know. Don't worry too much. Take a break and make porridge or soup later. I'll come and get it then."

Fortunately, there is an old man in Li Weimin's family to help, otherwise the two children in the family don't know what to do.

Mamou Li nodded hurriedly, "Okay, I know."

Lu Wei took what Ye Zhi was carrying and said to Aunt Li, "Don't worry, aunt, there are my mother's comrades-in-arms in the hospital. She is the director of obstetrics and gynecology and gynecology, and she is very experienced."

After hearing this, Li also felt much more at ease.

Lu Wei took Ye Zhi's hand and walked into the night, and then quickly put his luggage in the co-pilot's seat.

Ye Zhi got into the back seat and looked at Zhang Guiying with Li Weimin. At this time, Zhang Guiying had begun to have labor pains, and her face was pale and sweating coldly.

Li Weimin hugged her and kept talking. Ye Zhi wiped Zhang Guiying's sweat and gave her some water.

Lu Wei rushed to the hospital as quickly as possible this time. Dr. Li was already waiting with two nurses.

Li Weimin carefully got out of the car with Zhang Guiying in his arms, and then put her on the medical cart.

Dr. Li pushed Zhang Guiying to the hospital and asked, "What's the situation of your daughter-in-law?"

Li Weimin grasped Zhang Guiying's hand tightly, and then told Dr. Li about his daughter-in-law.

Dr. Li said, "Go straight to the delivery room. Now the mother has begun to have labor pains."

Li Weimin asked worriedly, "Dr. Li, my daughter-in-law..."

Dr. Li looked at Li Weimin and said, "Although it's not the due date yet, the child is also full. Don't worry, I won't let them have anything to do."

Zhang Guiying's pain stopped again and smiled at Li Weimin helplessly: "It's okay. You're waiting outside."

Hearing this, Li Weimin nodded: "Daughter-in-law, you must be safe."

Because of Lu Wei, Li Weimin's first two sons were greeted by Shen Nanzhen and asked Dr. Li to give birth.

Therefore, Dr. Li knows more about Zhang Guiying's situation.

Ye Zhi and Lu Wei followed and also heard what Dr. Li said, thinking that it would be okay.

Dr. Li pushed Zhang Guiying all the way to the delivery room, and soon closed the door of the delivery room.

They were also blocked from the door.

*

Originally, Li Weimin was relieved to hear Dr. Li's words, but when he heard the sound of the door closing, he suddenly became worried again.

He was next to the wall, then slowly slid down and squatted on the ground.

Seeing this, Ye Zhi stepped forward and said, "Long Li, sit here."

Li Weimin heard Ye Zhi's voice and then raised his head, "It's okay. I'll squat."

Lu Wei carried two big bags and put the bags directly on the long row of chairs. At this time, it was already in the morning, and there were only two or three family members waiting outside in the delivery room.

He also walked to Li Weimin and comforted him, "Weimin, come and sit down. It shouldn't be so fast."

Li Weimin looked up at Lu Wei, and then shook his head: "No, I'm waiting here."

Li Weimin is already experienced. The birth of the first two sons is relatively smooth. It's just that this time the situation is special, and it's normal to worry.

Soon, Zhang Guiying's shout came from the delivery room, and Li Weimin immediately held the wall and stood up.

Lu Wei took his arm and said, "Believe Dr. Li, it will be fine."

Li Weimin looked at Lu Wei's expression and then said, "You were so worried at that time."

It is said that a woman went to the ghost gate to give birth to a child, not to mention that Ye Zhi was pregnant with twins at that time. According to Lu Wei's love for Ye Zhi, it must be a mess, right?

The previous two sons went so well. Li Weimin was a little ignorant when he first became a father, and his mother took care of him at that time, and he didn't interfere much. However, with the growth of the years, the more you know the hardships of a woman's pregnancy and childbirth.

Especially the night when I saw Lu Wei waiting for Ye Zhisheng's twins.

Lu Wei's son, Li Guoliang said that he had been working with him for so many years, but he had never seen him.

Lu Wei looked at Li Weimin, and Yu Guang looked at Ye Zhi again and said, "It's more than worry. I'm the one who can't wait to lie in the hospital bed and suffer."

But the reality is that he didn't even have the opportunity to go into the delivery room to accompany Ye Zhi. What was her mood like when she was alone?

Thinking of this, Lu Wei quietly held Ye Zhi's cold hand and pinched it painfully.

Ye Zhi felt the warmth from the palm of her hand and smiled at him gently.

At that time, she was in the delivery room, and she really needed the closest person by her side. She hoped that person was Lu Wei.

However, although Lu Wei didn't say anything, his eyes turned red when he came out. He knew that he was outside the delivery room, and he was suffering the same.

More than two years since the birth of the child, Lu Wei has basically helped take care of the child when he was free. Especially at night, it was not necessary for Ye Zhi to come out. He was alone.

Ye Zhi knew that his words were not deceiving.

When Li Weimin saw the little movements of the two, he said to Ye Zhi, "Xiao Ye, how about you go back and rest first? You also need to take care of the child."

Ye Zhi: "It's okay. I'll wait for my sister-in-law to come out."

She is not very tired now, and after giving birth to a child before, Li Weimin and Zhang Guiying were also busy when she was hospitalized.

She definitely can't leave at this moment.

At this time, Zhang Guiying shouted painfully through the door of the delivery room again, and Li Weimin's heart was also picked up.

As Lu Wei said, I can't wait to go in and suffer for her.

Just when Li Weimin himself was in a mess, Zhang Guiying's painful voice came from inside.

Li Weimin suddenly took two steps forward, but the door of the delivery room at the other end happened to be pushed open. A nurse came out with a piece of paper and said, "Is Zhang Guiying's family there?"

Li Weimin immediately stepped forward and said, "I am!"

The nurse said, "There is an emergency now. Your wife is bleeding heavily. There is a notice here. You sign it."

Hearing this, Li Weimin's feet softened, but Lu Wei's eyes quickly supported him. His face was as pale as a piece of paper.

"Nurse Tongzhi, my daughter-in-law... is she all right?"

Then, Li Weimin grasped Lu Wei's arm tightly again, as if grabbing a life-saving driftwood, and muttered, "My daughter-in-law..."

The nurse handed the notice to Ye Zhi and said, "Let him sign it later. You don't have to worry. Dr. Li is busy inside." After saying that, he turned around and left and closed the door of the delivery room.

As soon as the door closed, Li Weimin fell directly to the ground.

Ye Zhi dared to sign a notice for him, so he had to signal Lu Wei to help him sit on the chair first.

Don't mention Li Weimin, even Ye Zhi is a little worried.

However, it didn't take long to hear the baby crying. The baby should have been born, but Zhang Guiying's situation is not known for the time being.

Just as they wanted to come forward to ask about the situation, the door of the delivery room opened again. A nurse came out to take the child's things and said that the mother was still under treatment.

Ye Zhi couldn't wait to go in to see what was going on. At this time, she was outside, and she was a little upset.

Lu Wei sat next to Li Weimin, and the two of them didn't say anything, but just sat quietly.

Li Weimin stared at the door of the delivery room.

I don't know how long it took. The door of the delivery room opened several times, but it was a family member of another family.

When there were only a few of them left outside the delivery room, the corridor was so quiet that the needles could be heard on the ground. Ye Zhi looked at the time and it was already six o'clock in the morning.

The sky outside has turned white.

The wake-up number came from the military camp in the distance. Before they could react, the door of the delivery room opened.

A nurse came out with the child in her arms and shouted, "Is Zhang Guiying's family there?"

Li Weimin rushed up with an arrow step, and his face finally had a little blood because of this figure. He said in a trembling voice, "I am, I am."

After saying that, even his legs trembled a little, but he was supported by Lu Wei, who was caught up with his back face.

The nurse just came out and asked Li Weimin. Knowing that he had been worried all night, he said, "Your wife's situation has stabilized, and she can come out later. This is your child, six catties and six taels. He is a daughter. Congratulations. After saying that, he handed the child over.

When Li Weimin saw the little, black and red guy in the quilt, his nose suddenly became sore.

Li Weimin took over the child, and tears and snot fell down.

Just after hugging him, Li Weimin gave the child to Lu Wei, and then asked the nurse about his daughter-in-law.

Lu Wei hasn't hugged such a young child for a long time. At this time, he feels that his arm is a little heavier, but it doesn't weigh much.

Ye Zhi also went to have a look and said, "What a lovely child, his hair is so thick."

I don't want their two sons to have only a few fetal hairs as soon as they are born.

Lu Wei looked at the doll still spitting in his arms and immediately moved lightly, "Girls seem to be different."

Although the children born are all wrinkled, they always feel that their eyebrows are beautiful after knowing that this is Li Weimin's daughter.

Ye Zhi smiled and whispered, "It seems to be really different."

*

Ye Zhi and Lu Wei took turns to hold the child. Li Weimin paced outside the delivery room and waited for another half an hour before Dr. Li pushed Zhang Guiying out.

Compared with Li Weimin's paleness, Zhang Guiying is even more blood-colored at this time. It can be seen that someone has helped her sort it out, but it is all wet and sticks to her face.

However, Zhang Guiying subconsciously asked, "Wei Min, where's your daughter?"

Her voice was as low as a mosquito. If Li Weimin hadn't been close to her face, he would almost not have heard what she said.

Li Weimin grasped her hand tightly and said, "You are all like this, and you still think about your daughter-in-law. How are you, daughter-in-law? Are you all right?"

When Ye Zhi saw Zhang Guiying coming out, she immediately walked forward with the child in her arms and said to Zhang Guiying, "Such, the child is very beautiful, and her mouth and nose are very like you."

Zhang Guiying's original breath was completely relieved. After touching the child's face with all her last effort, she fell asleep directly.

*

When he got to the ward, Li Xianghong had just returned to the hospital to work. Knowing that Zhang Guiying was born, he went to the ward to make the bed for them.

Li Xianghong walked to Ye Zhi, looked at the child, and said, "Is it a daughter?"

Ye Zhi originally planned to put the child next to Zhang Guiying, but she happened to meet Li Xianghong and said, "Well, you actually guessed it at a glance."

Ye Zhi thought that the newborns were almost the same, but the little guy in the arms seemed to be a little different.

Li Xianghong looked at the doll very rare. She couldn't help reaching out to tease her, but when she thought that she had just tidied up the quilt, she also stopped her fingers and touched the child's quilt instead. She said, "I also want a daughter, too. I'm so happy."

After Ye Zhi was born every year and year, many people came to her family and said that they wanted to get the joy of her twin son.

Now when I heard what Li Xianghong said, he asked, "Are you ready, too?"

Li Xianghong smiled shyly, approached Ye Zhi's ear and whispered, "It's been more than two months."

Ye Zhi laughed immediately when she heard the words. After thinking, Li Xianghong and Li Guoliang had been married for more than three months, but she didn't expect that Li Xianghong, who had always been popular, would have such a child. She thought they would enjoy the two-person world more.

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Congratulations."

Li Xianghong said, "Thank you." Then he teased the little man and said, "I hope I can have a daughter too!"

Although people in this era give preference to boys over girls, and many people do not give up without giving birth to a boy, Li Xianghong and Li Guoliang have the same concept, and they must have a daughter.

Because Li Guoliang said that he would give birth to a daughter like her, with a pair of big talking eyes.

Ye Zhi said, "Then I wish you all the best."

"Okay, okay."

Before long, Lu Wei received the two sons of Li Mizi and Li Guoliang, and also brought stewed soup and food.

Zhang Guiying heard the sound and woke up quietly. Everyone was talking around the child and her, talking.

Li Xianghong said, "After watching it, the child should go back quickly. You are noisy and noisy. How can the mother rest?"

Li Weimin smiled with his daughter in his arms. He couldn't see that he had stayed up all night and collapsed several times. Sure enough, he was in a happy spirit.

Li Weimin said, "Yes, yes, listen to Li Tongzhi. You two will go home later. Don't bother your mother to rest."

"Daughter-in-law, I'll feed you the soup later, and then take a break. I'll just watch my daughter."

Zhang Guiying looked at Li Weimin's arrogant appearance, nodded and smiled, "It's up to you."

Sister Li didn't want to bring the child with her, but when she heard that Zhang Guiying had a younger sister, the two bastards insisted on coming to have a look.

At this time, I saw my sister, and the two little familymen were very happy and rushed to hug my sister with Li Weimin.

Li Weimin was reluctant to let it down and said, "My sister is still young. What can I do if I fall?" Don't make a bustle."

The Li Weimin's family was talking and laughing. Lu Wei walked to Ye Zhi and asked, "Are you tired? Shall I take you back for a break?"

Ye Zhi was really tired at this moment, and she didn't show her strength. He nodded: "I'm tired. I really want to sleep."

After saying that, he put his head next to Lu Wei's shoulder and put his finger on his hand.

Lu Wei's heart jumped randomly, and then he greeted Li Weimin and said, "I'll take my daughter-in-law home to rest. You look at your sister-in-law here."

Li Weimin looked at Ye Zhi's tired face and said, "S sister-in-law, thank you for your hard work. I don't know how to thank you and Lu Wei."

Ye Zhi looked at him and smiled: "You are Lu Wei's brother. Just like his relatives, he is naturally my relatives. If you say such politeness, Lu Wei should not like it.

Li Weimin smiled shyly, "In a word, thank you."

Lu Wei also hummed, "O's it, mother-in-law. If it hadn't been for your daughter's sake, I would have beat you up.

Li Weimin hugged his daughter and said proudly, "Oh, I'm taking advantage of my daughter. Look at you, Uncle Lu Wei. You've let me go. How rare it is."

Lu Wei looked at Li Weimin holding his daughter, slammed his lips, and didn't say anything more.

--

After a short drive back to the family courtyard, Ye Zhi fell asleep in the co-pilot's seat.

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi's side face. Although he didn't want to wake her up, he would rather she go back to bed and sleep well.

Ye Zhi woke up and then said in a daze, "Ah? Are you going to work?"

Ye Zhi was not an office worker before, and she didn't work for two years after giving birth to a child.

But she has been working for the past few months, which has long been a little tired of her.

At this time, I was suddenly woken up, and I subconsciously felt that I was going to work.

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi in a daze and couldn't open her eyes. He couldn't help touching her face, and then said, "Fool, I'm not going to work. I asked you for three days off. Have a good rest."

If it were usual, Ye Zhi would definitely say something about Lu Wei and ask him why he wanted to ask her for so many days off, but at this time, Ye Zhi felt very happy and then he cheered up, "Great, thank you, Chief Lu."

After saying that, he leaned over and kissed Lu Wei.

Lu Wei's slender fingers hit the steering wheel, and a curvature slowly hooked up on his lips.

Ye Zhi at the other end had already got out of the car. When she walked into the yard, she had rushed out year by year.

"Mom..."

"Mom, hug..."

Since the birth of the child, Ye Zhi hasn't left them at night. Last night, she and Lu Wei did not plan to spend the night at sea.

Who knew that it happened to be Zhang Guiying's birth.

The two little guys should have made trouble last night, right?

However, Ye Zhi felt that she stayed in the hospital all night, and her body was a little sticky. She always felt that there were all kinds of bacteria, so when the two of them rushed at her, Ye Zhi dodged.

Ye Zhi said, "Masmoir Guiying gave birth to a sister. My mother just came back from the hospital and her body was dirty, so she won't hold you."

Nian Nian held his little arm, frowned and looked at Ye Zhi, and said, "Mom, you're bad. You didn't come back last night!"

Looking at the appearance of the year, he also looked like him and held his arm and said, "Mom, you don't hold us!"

Before Ye Zhi could speak, Lu Wei, who followed the back, immediately twisted the clothes on the backs of the two children, one in one hand, and picked them up.

Lu Wei: "Mom hasn't slept all night. You are not allowed to disturb her."

The two little guys were scolding words that they didn't understand.

Ye Zhi didn't care anymore. She was really tired and was about to lie down at this moment.

The child will wait until he wakes up from sleep.

Zhang Xiaomei at the other end knew that Ye Zhiai was clean. When Lu Wei called back, she had already cooked a pot of water and helped her mention the bath.

Ye Zhi was coquettish, hugged Zhang Xiaomei's arm and said, "Mom, you are so kind."

After Zhang Xiaomei went back to Xitang Town, Ye Zhi knew the bitterness of taking her two children. When Zhang Xiaomei came back, she could finally let go.

Zhang Xiaomei gently grabbed Ye Zhi's delicate nose and said, "Ok it. Come on, wash it quickly and sleep. Look at what you've been boiling. Your father and I will take our two children to the supply and marketing agency. You should have a good rest."

"Well, okay, thank you, mother."

After Zhang Xiaomei and Ye Aiguo went out with two screaming children, Lu Wei had just found clean clothes for Ye Zhi and put them on the shelf in the bathroom.

Before Ye Zhi could speak, Lu Wei took off his white shirt, revealing his strong muscles. His wheat-colored skin was full of male hormones, and his thin waist was beautiful and powerful. Even though she had seen it many times, Ye Zhi couldn't help swallowing her saliva.

Ye Zhi stepped forward, looked at Lu Wei's expression uncertainly, and asked, "Do you want to wash first?"

Hearing Ye Zhi's question, Lu Wei slowly turned his head, and then stepped forward. As he was about to get to Ye Zhi, he took her wrist with one hand and closed the bathroom door with the other hand.

Lu Wei put it in Ye Zhi's ear and smiled, "Let's wash it together."

......

After taking a shower, Ye Zhi lay back on the bed, closed her eyes and fell asleep. She didn't know the world at all.

When she woke up, her throat was itching, and the room was dark. The curtains were clamped with clips, and there was no light.

She subconsciously touched her side, but she didn't touch anything. The two children were not there, and Lu Wei was not there either.

Ye Zhi lay in bed for a long time. Later, her stomach began to drum. When she saw the time, it was already past six o'clock in the evening.

It was quite quiet outside, but Ye Zhi still heard Zhang Xiaomei's deliberately low voice, scolding Ye Aiguo.

After thinking about it, Ye Zhi still got up and then walked out of the room.

After she washed, Ye Zhi walked out of the yard and saw Lu Wei turning over the ground with her two children.

The two children were playing at all. Their hands and clothes were covered with mud. When they were old, they sat directly in the vegetable field...

In the past, Lu Wei also loved cleanliness. At this time, he has given up treatment in front of his two children.

Lu Weiyuguang saw Ye Zhi's figure, so he stopped the work of turning over the ground. He put his arm on the bald head, looked at her and asked, "Why don't you sleep for a while?"

Ye Zhi walked over slowly, "You didn't sleep?"

Lu Wei smiled and said, "I'm going to bed."

But I only slept for three hours.

"How long have you slept?" Ye Zhi picked up the old year and patted him's trousers full of dust. "Can't this guy move a small stool to sit?"

Nian Nian directly bumped into Ye Zhi's arms and said, "Mom, hug."

At this time, Sui Sui hugged Ye Zhi and refused to let go. He also pushed Nian Nian, who came to hug him, and said, "Mom is mine!"

Ye Zhi: "..."

They can eat more and more every year. Although the two small families look almost the same, they are obviously stronger every year.

He was pushed by the year by the years, but he didn't accept defeat. He stretched out his hand and pushed him, "My mother!"

Ye Zhi simply hugged the two children, kissed them separately, and said, "Both of you are your mother's babies. Don't fight. If you fight again, your mother will fight!"

Since the age of two, the two little children have been competing for favor.

I also love to compete for Ye Zhi's favor.

Because Lu Wei usually doesn't say so many numb words to them, the two young men are too lazy to argue.

At the age of the year, he quickly hugged Ye Zhi's neck and said in a milky voice, "Don't hit your hands."

Nian Nian said, "Mom beat him--"

Then he also hugged Ye Zhi and said, "Mom won't hit me."

Ye Zhi smiled, followed the backs of the two children, kissed them again, and said, "If you are good every year and every year, your mother won't beat you."

Lu Wei watched Ye Zhi hugging the two children and kissing, hugging and hugging, and the worm in his hand was more powerful.

He said, "As you get older, take Lob into the kitchen and give it to grandma."

The two children are still very diligent now. At this time, when they heard Lu Wei's words, they broke free from Ye Zhi's arms. There was no way they wanted to hug just now.

He hurriedly hugged Lob, who was bigger than their arms, and walked to the kitchen.

Ye Zhi sneered and said, "It's quite diligent. It's good."

Lu Wei raised his eyebrows and said, "I don't even see who taught it."

Ye Zhi went over, reached out to wipe off the mud stains on his face, and praised, "Yes, it was taught by our regiment leader Lu. It's awesome."

He is just stingy like a child and wants to be praised by others.

*

Zhang Guiying stayed in the hospital for a week before she went home. Soon Zhang Dazhi knew about her giving birth to a daughter.

Since Li Guoliang and Li Xianghong also got married, Zhang Dazhi gave up looking for an object.

I thought it was introduced by Lu Wei, but who knew that he was in free love.

But after the story that Li Weimin's third child had a daughter came and went, Zhang Dazhi's heart to find someone was ignited again.

I found Lu Wei's house directly.

Zhang Dazhi walked into their yard and immediately smelled the fragrance of vegetables.

It was when he came to the island for the first time that Zhang Dazhi had a meal cooked by Ye Zhi and Zhang Xiaomei. Later, he kept thinking that he must find a person to build a family together.

However, he has been on the island for a year. He can't find the object at this time, and he is a little tired of eating in the canteen every day.

The seafood in the canteen is not half as good as that of Lu Wei's family at all. Recently, he has been eating a little bitter.

Just in time to have a meal.

Lu Wei was playing chess in the yard with his children. The two little guys climbed directly to the stone table, and the chessboard had been messed up for a long time.

Zhang Dazhi stepped forward and shouted, "Year of year, year of year, look at what uncle has brought to you?"

Lu Wei took a look at what was in Zhang Dazhi's hand. It turned out to be a car toy and said, "Don't take it every year."

Zhang Dazhi: "..."

"It's not Lu Wei. I said, how can you teach children like this?"

Ye Zhi heard Zhang Dazhi's voice in the kitchen, and then came out and said, "Long Zhang, what a coincidence. Let's have a meal here later."

Zhang Dazhi hurriedly shouted, "Okay, then I'd rather obey than respect."

Lu Wei: "..."

Zhang Dazhi also sat on the stone stool and said, "A few days ago, I went to the hospital to see Wei Min's daughter. Oh, I'm so envious."

Lu Wei glanced at him, then took back the chess that was going to be put in his mouth and said, "You envy and give birth to one quickly."

Zhang Dazhi smiled and said, "Isn't that what's bothering? I'm going to introduce someone to you. I will also have a daughter in the future.

Lu Wei was a little speechless, "My daughter-in-law was found by my grandfather. Where can I find it for you?"

As soon as Ye Zhi brought out a cup of tea, she heard Lu Wei's words. She didn't know where the patience came from this big magazine. She actually dared to ask Lu Wei to introduce the object.

Zhang Dazhi said, "Why don't you ask your grandfather to introduce one to me too?" Your grandfather has a good vision.

Lu Wei's daughter-in-law is famous in the military camp, beautiful and capable.

Zhang Dazhi was so envious.

Lu Wei grabbed Nian Nian, who was about to fall to the ground, took him back to the table and said, "Get out."

Ye Zhi has come over, put the tea in front of Zhang Dazhi, and said, "Long Zhang, take a sip of tea first."

"Okay, thank you, sister-in-law." Zhang Dazhi was just thirsty. He picked up the tea and took a sip: "The tea my sister-in-law made is also sweet. It's really delicious."

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "It's Luohan fruit tea. If you like it, I'll take some back to make tea later."

Ye Zhi found that Lu Wei's two friends, Li Weimin and Zhang Dazhi, were usually good at joking.

I don't know why Lu Wei loves to have a slod face.

"Thank you, sister-in-law. My sister-in-law is so kind." Zhang Dazhi squeezed his eyebrows at Lu Wei and said, "It's really cheap for Lao Lu's iceberg."

Lu Wei smiled and said, "No, do you think everyone is so lucky like me?"

After thinking about it, Zhang Dazhi simply asked Ye Zhi with a thick cheek, "Sitter, do you still have any friends who are not married?"

Ye Zhi: "..."

"Really not. Most of the people I know are military sister-in-law in the family home."

She is also helplessness!

Zhang Dazhi: "..."

Zhang Dazhi looked at the years and years playing chess. He looked so cute that he couldn't help sighing, "Why is God so unfair? You are all married and have children. Why is it my turn to not even find a partner?!

Zhang Dazhi also grabbed Nian Nian's shoulder and asked, "Nian Nian, do you think it's unfair?" Your father's mouth, which can't count good words, can even get a daughter-in-law. Your uncle Zhang's iron teeth are actually still a bachelor.

"Where do you think Uncle Zhang lost? Nian Nian, tell Uncle Zhang.

Seeing that look, Lu Wei couldn't help laughing, "Get out of here. Your mouth is also called iron-toothed copper teeth. It's obviously a smooth tongue. Which girl doesn't run when she sees you."

Zhang Dazhi was unconvinced. He didn't pay attention to him at all. He was also ignorant and continued to ask, "Niannian, is uncle better than your father?"

The "handsome" chess that was robbed by the old hand every year was stuffed into Zhang Dazhi's hand.

Tong Yan said in Tongyu, "You are not as handsome as my father!"

Lu Weixiao, the child is really a little worried about his skills.

Chapter 66

For several days in a row, Zhang Dazhi came to Ye Zhi's house for dinner, and every time he brought a lot of things, which made it difficult for people to refuse.

Zhang Xiaomei and Ye Zhi are both hospitable people, and Zhang Dazhi is Ye Zhenhua's comrade-in-arms before. Zhang Xiaomei is more favorable to see him.

Every day, I will pull him to ask about Ye Zhenhua in the past.

It's just that Lu Wei's group has a stiff face every time, and they have to fight with Zhang Dazhi.

Two people in their twenties also like to pull two children to stand in line. Every time Ye Zhi sees them, they feel that they are naive.

However, Zhang Dazhi became more and more thick-skinned. He said that he couldn't find his daughter-in-law every day, and he would come over and annoy Lu Wei every day.

Zhang Xiaomei and Ye Aiguo are all right, and they are also careful about this matter. Although both of them are from other places, Zhang Xiaomei's personality is the social cow crowd of later generations, and she can call friends wherever she goes.

However, most of the family homes are military matrons. It is not easy to find an unmarried partner, otherwise there would not be so many bachelors in the whole barracks.

Even Zhang Xiaomei, it is difficult to find a suitable blind date for Zhang Dazhi.

On this day, not long after eating, Ye Zhi took a shower and went back to her room to get ready to rest early.

However, the two children didn't seem to think so. As soon as Ye Zhi returned to the room, she saw two little guys jumping on the wooden bed.

While jumping, he shouted to Ye Zhi, "Mom, jump off the bed."

"Let's jump together."

Ye Zhi frowned and blamed her for wanting to save trouble when she was drawing last night. She said something to let them play "jumping and jumping on the bed". Now the child remembers it, and now she has a good time.

But the bed board also bounced "sm" loudly.

Lu Wei, who was sitting on the chair in front of the desk, looked at the documents and didn't have time to pay attention to them. He just didn't know how he could see it.

Ye Zhi hurried to bed, grabbed the arms of the two little men, raised her voice and shouted, "Stop, stop, the bed is about to collapse!"

Although the bed is made of solid wood, the air is damp by the sea, and the furniture doesn't seem to be so durable. He Jinfeng next door had several bamboo chairs before, but later it was directly moldy.

Their bed usually sleeps quite well, but they can't stand the child's making it like this. Sooner or later, they will collapse.

The two little guys were grabbed by Ye Zhi's arm, but they still refused to stop. They tried their best to break away from her palm, and then jumped up again. Ah, they shouted, "Mom, they're arresting people!"

"Mom, come and catch me!"

Ye Zhi simply shook off her slippers, went to bed and directly grabbed the ankles of the two little men, pulled them to his side, stretched out her hand to grab their muscles, and made them crawl all over the bed with laughter.

"Don't make trouble. I'm sweating again. It's stinky. I don't want to be with you."

Hearing this, the two children immediately jumped into Ye Zhi's arms, and then said, "No, no, we are going to sleep with our mother."

Ye Zhi took the two children into his arms, and then said to Lu Wei, "Try Dad to bring a little book, and I'll tell you a story."

Ye Zhi is much more lazy now. She often comes back from work from the textile factory. She just wants to lie down and doesn't want to move at all.

If it hadn't been for her parents, Ye Zhi couldn't imagine whether she could continue to work.

And in the evening, Ye Zhi will also ask Ye Xiaoding to help tell them stories.

Fortunately, Ye Xiaoding spoiled his two younger brothers. He studied for a few more years and knew more words. He could also read a little book to them.

However, they will deviate from the topic as they say it, but it's also very happy to play, and Ye Zhi doesn't do much.

The two little family members like to play with Ye Xiaoding, and they especially like to play with children older than them. They often follow Ye Xiaoding to find Chen Zhi'an next door.

I don't know why I don't like to play with my peers. I'm so few months away from Huang Qiujian and Li Shufen's children.

However, every time I am in a piece, I always make a fuss, and I am very naughty every year. Every time I rob other people's things. If I don't know them and they don't care about them, I guess this child will be complained by others every day.

Lu Wei didn't lift his head. He took a book from the table and threw it directly on the bed.

Who knows that Nian Nian directly took the book and said, "Don't listen to stories, listen to songs."

The year old sat on Ye Zhi's lap, with her little head lying on her shoulder and muttered, "I also want to listen to my mother sing. Today, Mr. Xiaoxiong taught us to sing, and we also danced."

Ye Zhi's head suddenly went blank. Singing?

What kind of children's songs are there in this era? She doesn't know either. She just remembers the school songs and the little swallows...

Ye Zhi felt that the two little fat chins seemed to be heavier again, so she quickly removed them from their legs and let them sit on the bed.

Ye Zhi asked, "What song do you want to listen to?"

Nian Nian tilted his head and thought for a thought and said, "Sun Song."

"I want to listen to all the songs..." At the end of the year, I raised my little hand and shouted.

What is the sun singing, the light song, Ye Zhi is confused.

Ye Zhi asked, "What is the song of the sun?" Guangguangge?

The two little guys sang a few words in a mess. Without a single word in tune, Ye Zhi was even more confused.

As soon as Ye Xiaoding brushed his teeth outside the living room, he poked his head in from the door and said, "Auntie, that's called the Song of Seven Colors of Light. I heard them sing after school today."

Ye Zhi smiled softly: "We Xiaoding are still awesome. We all know this. No wonder there is no sun..."

Ye Xiaoding saw two little friends looking at him and hurriedly left. Previously, because he played with them too late, he took a nap in class and was criticized by the teacher, so he didn't quarrel with them much.

Ye Zhi cleared her throat and said, "I happen to have heard this song, too. Mom, just sing it."

Fortunately, she has a little music on her body, otherwise she will be too shy to speak.

Ye Zhi then sang, "The sun brings us seven colors of brilliance..."

After singing a song, Lu Wei came back to bed without knowing anything. He also took the lead in clapping his hands and said, "It's so beautiful. Let's play another song."

The two little guys also learned to land on Lu Wei's appearance and clapped their hands, "It sounds good."

Ye Zhi looked at Lu Wei on his side and said, "Sing it."

I have been married to Lu Wei for so many years, and it seems that I haven't heard him sing.

Who knew that Lu Wei immediately sundered his ears and said, "I can't sing."

"How can't you sing? Isn't there a three chorus program on your Six League Army Day? Just hum a few words casually.

Lu Wei looked into Ye Zhi's eyes and said again, "No, I'm afraid I'll scare you away as soon as I sing."

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "No, your voice sounds good." Then Ye Zhi asked the two little guys and said, "Would you like to listen to Dad singing?"

Nian Nian immediately jumped up, "Hold, think!"

Lu Wei's voice is magnetic and deep, like a cello, which is very pleasant to listen to.

Lu Wei cleared his throat, unbuttoned the top of his shirt with his fingers, and then said, "Then I'll try."

Immediately, Lu Wei sang slowly, singing "Friendship Blossoms with Ten Miles" which was very popular on the radio channel two years ago.

Ye Zhi: "..."

I have to say that Lu Wei's understanding of himself is still quite clear. He really can, can and sing!

Nian Nian listened, and then got up from bed. With his chubby little hand, he covered Lu Wei's mouth and said, "Dad, it's hard to hear."

"Well, it's so unpleasant. I want my mother to sing."

Lu Wei: "............"

He looked at Ye Zhi with resentful eyes and thought he could find some comfort. Who knew it, he saw his smiling daughter-in-law.

Lu Wei then reached out and twisted her waist and said, "I can't sing anymore, and I still want to sing."

Ye Zhi was originally a person who was afraid of itching. Lu Wei jerked it twice, and Ye Zhi hugged her and laughed breathlessly.

"I'm wrong. I'm wrong. You sing very well."

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi's eyes with a wet smile. He quickly withdrew his hand, suffered his head in her arms, and said in a muffled voice, "Don't laugh."

Ye Zhi hugged his head and laughed with a stomachache. He hurriedly said, "I didn't laugh at all. You still rely on me!" With that, he reached out again and pulled his head, but Lu Wei's hair was not long, and he was a little tied.

"Go to bed, or you won't be able to get up tomorrow." Ye Zhi pushed Lu Wei.

Lu Wei looked at the years and years, "Go to bed quickly. You have to go to school tomorrow."

Nian Nian held his little pillow, put it next to Ye Zhi, and said, "I'm going to sleep with my mother."

He also put his little pillow on the other side of Ye Zhi. "Tomorrow, I want my mother to send me to school."

Ye Zhi lay in bed and didn't want to move anymore. "Okay, my mother will see you off tomorrow." With that, he patted them on the back.

Lu Wei looked at the already narrow bed, and there was no room at this time. The two little familymen were still holding Ye Zhi alone, laughing.

He had no choice but to wait for them to fall asleep and move them away before he could have a place to sleep with his daughter-in-law.

*

The next morning, Ye Zhi had to get up early to send the child to the kindergarten.

Originally, Zhang Xiaomei and Ye Aiguo sent them for two days, but last night they agreed to send them, so they got up early.

I have basically become accustomed to the life of kindergarten year after year and year, and I have also met many friends in the kindergarten.

Say something peaceful when you come back today, say Fangfang tomorrow, and another flower the day after tomorrow.

So they go to school happily every day. Ye Zhi and Lu Wei sent them to the kindergarten. They have already taken the initiative to wave goodbye to them.

Because Ye Zhi still has to go to work, Lu Wei also goes back to the group early. Almost every day, he rides her on his bicycle.

Ye Zhi felt that she didn't get enough sleep every day, and she always looked listless every time she went to work.

When she went to the textile factory, Ye Zhi also yawned a lot, which made Lu Wei want to carry her home and let her have a good rest.

Ye Zhi yawned and her eyes were wet. She looked at Lu Wei and said, "I won't go home for lunch. I'll solve it casually in the canteen."

Now it seems that she doesn't get enough sleep every day. She wants to take some time to have a good sleep at noon.

Lu Wei frowned and said, "Why don't you come over and eat with me?"

Lu Wei has a sofa in his office. Sometimes Ye Zhi has lunch with him, and then he will rest there.

But now Ye Zhi is too lazy to walk, and it is said that it is too far to walk a few steps.

Ye Zhi shook her head and said, "No, in a way, in a way you don't have another meeting. I won't tell you. I'm going back to work."

Looking at Ye Zhi walking back to the factory, Lu Wei sighed.

At noon, Ye Zhi and Chen Fang went to the canteen in the textile factory for dinner, and by the way, they asked her about her and her mother-in-law.

Chen Fang hesitated for a moment and said, "I gave my brother-in-law eighty yuan."

Ye Zhi also paused at the pace of walking, and looked up in surprise and asked, "How can you..."

Chen Fang can't say it when she has a hard time. She said it was given, rather than her mother-in-law secretly took it by herself.

However, Chen Fang didn't want to tell Ye Zhi about these bad things, so she said, "Now I go back from work every day, and my mother-in-law quarrels with me every day. I didn't help my son Xiaoliang go to primary school the day before yesterday. After my mother-in-law knew about it, she went directly to the primary school and asked the principal for tuition.

Chen Fang is now thinking that it's better to do more than less than to do more. Otherwise, if it goes on like this, she won't have to go to work and take care of the bad things at home all day long.

She is a widow without a man. She stops her hands and stops. In any case, she must put work first.

Ye Zhi listened to Chen Fang's words, frowned and asked, "Did Xiaoliang's tuition really let her take it back?"

Compared with Chen Fang helping his brother-in-law, Ye Zhi felt that it was more terrible for her mother-in-law to prevent the child from going to school!

Who doesn't want their descendants to be good?

Chen Fang smiled bitterly, "No, that's where I give in. In order to make Xiaoliang go to school at ease, I promised my mother-in-law to give the money to my uncle, and my mother-in-law finally didn't make trouble.

"But I guess I won't make trouble for the time being. You're right. If you open this mouth, there will be so many bad things in the future."

Ye Zhi sighed, "Chen Fang, I still suggest that you leave such a family as soon as possible. If you need any help, I will do my best to help you."

Chen Fang nodded and said, "Well, I know. Thank you, Ye Zhi. You are the kindest person I have ever seen."

Why is Chen Fang not a kind person?

Only kind people are generally easy to be bullied.

Ye Zhi would rather she be a selfish person.

Ye Zhi thought for a second and asked, "You...re really not going to find another one?"

In fact, Ye Zhi also thought about introducing Chen Fang to Zhang Dazhi.

Although Chen Fang gave birth to a child, she is now the same age as her and 26 years old because she got married early.

Moreover, Chen Fang is still good-looking, with thick eyebrows and big eyes.

Zhang Dazhi is not so picky. He has also revealed the conditions for choosing a spouse before, as long as he can match his eyes and personality.

Then Chen Fang can get rid of her mother-in-law's family.

Chen Fang smiled and said, "I'm not going to."

***

When she got off work, Ye Zhi knew that Lu Wei was going to have a meeting in the afternoon, so she rode alone to the kindergarten to pick up the two children.

The child has been packing up and waiting for her for a long time.

Because Ye Zhi was relatively early today, the time to pick up the child was also a little earlier. The two little friends were so happy that they jumped. Today, they didn't want to take the bus back, but walked all the way back.

He asked Ye Zhi every year, "Mom, why didn't Dad come?"

Ye Zhi pushed the car and said with a smile, "Dad is going to have a meeting. I'll pick you up with Dad tomorrow."

After walking for a while, he was clamoring to take a car, because it was a little crowded to carry two children by bicycle, so Lu Wei added a child's seat in front of the handlebar. One of them sat on the front and the other in the back was enough.

Ye Zhi was afraid that they would fall to the ground and didn't ride a bike, so she simply pushed it back.

Nian Nian was also restless when he sat down. His two short legs shook around, and there was no sitting appearance.

It almost fell down several times.

Ye Zhi simply changed his position with the old age and asked him to sit in the front seat.

In general, he is not very noisy at the age of the year. He just said, "Mom, rides a bike."

Ye Zhi dared to ride. She quickly said, "It's not safe for you to sit in the back. Mom pushes you back."

Usually, if she picks up the child with Lu Wei, Ye Zhi usually sits in the back and hugs the old.

However, the two little guys seemed to be very happy, talking and laughing while walking.

When it was time to go to bed, Ye Zhi was a little late after drying her hair. When she returned to the room, the two children were already asleep.

Because the weather is cool, it is very comfortable to sleep at night, and the two little family sleep very well.

Ye Zhi thought of Zhang Dazhi coming to complain again when he had just had dinner, so he asked Lu Wei, who was reading, "How old is Zhang Dazhi?"

Lu Wei is 28 years old this year. Although Zhang Dazhi is a classmate with him, many schools in this era are of different ages. Lu Wei and Li Weimin are also two years apart.

Zhang Dazhi looks a little older than Lu Wei, otherwise he wouldn't be so anxious, right?

Lu Wei turned over a page of the book, but he didn't look up. He answered, "One year older than me."

Ye Zhi said "Oh" and then took a light action and lay back on the bed. "No wonder she is so anxious. It turned out to be almost 30."

This era is still a virtual age. Zhang Dazhi said that it's thirty-one years old. Can he not be in a hurry?

There are many gay children in their early twenties in the military camp, and Lu Wei is also a fashionable late marriage.

Lu Wei smiled softly. Yu Guang saw Ye Zhi lying back on the bed, closed the book, and went back to bed.

Not long after I went to bed, the light flashed twice.

Lu Wei put his back around Ye Zhi's waist and said, "It's useless to be in a hurry. I can't help him with emotional problems."

According to Lu Wei's friendship with him, he should be willing to help if he can.

Even Lu Wei didn't know many female magazines in the first place. They basically knew military sister-in-law. Where can he find someone to introduce him?

Ye Zhi said "um" and put his white hand on the back of Lu Wei's hand at the waist. "There should be a sorority at the end of the year. Let him sign up actively."

Except for the sorority, there is really no way to get rid of the single.

However, Zhang Dazhi also participated in the sorority before, because he could not dance and his mouth was not as good as when talking to them, so he sat on the cold bench all night at the sorority meeting last time.

Lu Wei sighed and said, "Forget it, love can't help. He is such a big man, and he still wants others to worry about his business.

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Li Weimin used to worry a lot about your marriage. Why didn't you say anything?"

Lu Wei: "..."

In the past, Li Weimin's group did follow his mother and his grandparents and told him to find a partner to get married quickly.

Because the weather was a little cold, Ye Zhi's feet often slept a little cold all night, so Lu Wei clamped her feet with her feet.

His feet were warm all year round, and he soon warmed Ye Zhi's feet.

After thinking about it, Lu Wei asked again, "Yes, what about Chen Fang?"

Speaking of Chen Fang, Ye Zhi took a breath and said, "Listen to her, she still gave her brother-in-law 80 yuan to marry a daughter-in-law."

Chen Fang was very reluctant to be like that. It turned out that her mother-in-law used tricks to make Chen Fang pay the money.

Moreover, the weakness was caught very accurately. Her mother-in-law knew that Chen Fang cared about the child, so she tried her best to threaten her with the child.

Ye Zhi really hoped that Chen Fang would be tough. Even if she went back to her mother's house, she would not be sucked by such a person.

This kind of person will definitely not give up. I will ask you for money when I get married today. Maybe I will ask you for money when I am pregnant next time.

In short, it is a bottomless hole.

Lu Wei was silent for a moment and asked, "Do you think it's okay to introduce Chen Fang to Zhang Dazhi?"

Lu Wei also asked Zhang Dazhi. In fact, he is not such a feudal person, mainly looking at his eyes and common interests.

Chen Fang is like this now, and it is estimated that there will be greater contradictions in a short time.

Only when she leaves her mother-in-law's family can her life be stable.

When Ye Zhi heard Lu Wei's words, in fact, her thoughts were the same as Lu Wei's during the day.

However, Chen Fang should not have this plan. Ye Zhi said, "No, Chen Fang has no intention of remarrying. She said that she wants to take her son up by herself."

Ye Zhi admired Chen Fang's courage, but if it were her, Ye Zhi would not choose to remarry.

Whether Lu Wei and her are divorced or Lu Wei sacrificed in the future, she will not remarry others.

Now even when I think about it, Ye Zhi's eyes can't help but feel a little a little agly and uncomfortable. So she subconsciously turned around and reached out to hug Lu Wei, very hard.

She has only one idea and doesn't want to lose Lu Wei at all.

Lu Wei was stunned by Ye Zhi's sudden move, but Ye Zhi was buried in his arms and couldn't see her expression.

Lu Wei seemed to think of something, and then patted the back of her hand gently and said, "It's okay. We will always be together."

Ye Zhi listened to Lu Wei's strong and powerful heartbeat, "Uh-huh" with a little crying.

Lu Wei waited for a long time before Ye Zhi raised her head from his arms. He seemed to see the other party's thoughts clearly in Ye Zhi's wet eyes.

Then he kissed her on the forehead and said calmly, "We will grow old together."

Ye Zhi smiled, kissed Lu Wei's lower jaw, and said, "Okay, you promise me."

"It's a deal."

*

By the beginning of December, Zhang Guiying was out of confinement and planned to serve a full moon wine for her daughter.

Ye Zhi and Lu Wei also went there with two children and Ye Xiaoding.

Because Ye Xiaoding happened to go to school with Li Weimin's eldest son, the two often play together now.

In addition to Ye Zhi, Li Xianghong and Li Shufen also went.

Li Weimin smiled with his daughter in his arms. When he saw everyone, he said, "My daughter, my nickname is Lele. Is it cute?"

How can everyone say it's not cute?

They came over and looked at his daughter.

Li Xianghong's pregnant belly is only more than three months old. She hasn't shown her pregnancy yet, but everyone knows that she has a baby.

As soon as Li Xianghong and Li Shufen came to Li Weimin's house, they couldn't wait to have a baby, because they all wanted their daughter too much.

Li Xianghong, in particular, also deliberately said that he wanted to be happy, and maybe he could be pregnant.

Ye Zhi laughed at her and said, "Thanks to you, you are still a nurse. Have you decided whether you are a man or a woman?"

Li Xianghong squinted at the child and said, "Oh, there may be a miracle. Guoliang, are you right? You can also have a scratch."

After saying that, Li Xianghong also handed the child to her man Li Guoliang, so that he could also get the joy of his daughter.

Li Shufen stared at the side, and she didn't want to hug her.

Li Shufen wanted her daughter for several years, and she thought that the third child was a daughter. Who knew that she was still a son? She didn't have the courage to have a fourth child.

She was afraid that she would really give birth to four sons and form a "Glorious Ancestor" team, as her man said.

That's really suffo.

Several big men looked at a pink baby girl and were suddenly a little at a loss, always afraid that it would hurt her.

Li Guoliang didn't hug him for a long time, and then gave the child back to Li Xianghong.

Li Xianghong gave the child to Li Shufen and said, "Sister, come and hug her. Maybe you can have a daughter in your fourth child."

Li Shufen carefully took over the child and smiled, "Forget it, I guess there is no mother-in-law's life. Just let me have a look."

Li Shufen held the child in her arms for a while, and then said to Ye Zhi, who was smiling beside her, "I said that it's almost the same for Ye Zhi to have another one. Anyway, the child has gone to school. And she and Lu are so good-looking. You said that if you had a daughter, how beautiful she would be in the future.

The two twin sons of the Ye Zhi family are so white and fat. If it were a daughter, it must be so beautiful, right?

Besides, Ye Zhi is so beautiful. It's a pity that she doesn't have a daughter to inherit her appearance!

Ye Zhi looked at Lele and smiled and said, "I haven't thought about it yet. Now the two little guys are suffacing enough."

The energy is too strong every year. If it hadn't been for Zhang Xiaomei and the people, Ye Zhi would really cry!

Let them eat and take a shower every day. This is a small matter.

When the two got into a fight, she coaxed one after another. If there were more boys, she wouldn't have to go to work.

Li Xianghong looked at Ye Zhi and smiled and said, "Anyway, your Lu Wei helps to wash diapers and coax the baby to sleep. While your parents are also there, there are also people who help. What are you afraid of?"

Everyone envies Ye Zhi for being protected by such a good man as Lu Wei, but they also envy Ye Zhi and her parents for taking care of her children!

How many people can be taken care of by their parents these years?

Ye Zhi listened to Li Xianghong's words and felt almost convinced.

Li Shufen handed Lele to her, "This girl is different. It's pink and tender."

Li Shufen looked back at her three little demons and envied them fiercely.

She added, "After having a daughter, I can wear the same skirt with her in the future. Oh, my God, it's so beautiful to think about it."

Li Xianghong laughed and said, "Then I'll make two small skirts when I'm free. The weather on the island is almost the same, and I can wear them all year round. It's great! I'm really right about this Qiongzhou Island.

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "No, I still found my lover. That must be the right place."

Ye Zhi hugged the child and looked at the years and years. Who knew that the two little guys had run over?

One person pulled Ye Zhi's leg and asked, "Mom, let me have a look."

"I want to see my sister."

Ye Zhi bent down with the child in her arms and gave it to her the years. On the way here, Ye Zhi had told them not to touch her sister, because sometimes they didn't know how to grasp it, and they often pinched her and Lu Wei to death!

Fortunately, the years and years are remembered in my heart, and they didn't touch it at this time.

Nian Nian looked at Lele with a smile and said, "My sister is beautiful."

"My sister is cute." The year is also said with a smile.

Every time the little man saw the baby, he was very curious. Every time he wanted to go to see it, he finally let them see enough.

Ye Zhi: "It's so cute. Do you like your sister?"

"Like it!" The two little family said in one voice.

Ye Zhi thought of the rows of small skirts in her wardrobe, and then thought of what Li Shufen just said that if she had a daughter, she could wear the same small skirt with her in the future. You can also tie her beautiful braids!

That painting face is really...

It's so beautiful.

Li Weimin and Lu Wei stood together and saw Ye Zhi holding the child's painting face, and then asked Lu Wei, "Lao Lu, I have completed the revolutionary task, and my daughter-in-law also said that she was not going to give birth in the future. How about you? Do you plan to have another one?"

After this turn of the ghost door, even if Zhang Guiying wanted to give birth, Li Weimin would not give birth to her.

Lu Wei sneered, "No."

It's actually quite good now. Years and years are really too toss.

And finally, the two children have been able to go to school. He has spent more time with Ye Zhi, and he has been living a good life recently.

Lu Wei is already very satisfied.

Zhang Dazhi, the only unmarried person present, snorted softly, "I don't even have a daughter-in-law. What is it without a daughter?"

When Zhang Dazhi said this, Lu Wei felt happier. He patted him on the shoulder and said, "Tongzhi, it's actually not illegal to beat a bachelor all his life."

After saying that, Lu Wei walked towards Ye Zhi.

Zhang Dazhi realized later and scolded Lu Wei, "Fuck you, I won't be single for the rest of my life!"

However, Lu Wei at that end had already talked and laughed with his daughter-in-law, and there were two small fat pendants on his legs, and he looked very much laughing.

Zhang Dazhi is even more angry!

*

Ye Zhi looked at Zhang Dazhi's gnashing of his teeth and asked Lu Wei, "Why are you angry with him? Don't be so naive, okay?"

Lu Wei smiled and said, "Why are you angry with him? I'm giving him advice."

Before he met Ye Zhi, he also planned to fight a bachelor for a lifetime.

What is this?

Ye Zhi smiled and asked quietly, "Lu Wei, look at Li Yingchang's daughter, isn't she so cute?"

Ye Zhi was also a little uncertain, so she wanted to test Lu Wei's reaction. Lu Wei's family felt that she must be a daughter since she was pregnant and old.

I know it's my son, as if the sky has fallen.

Lu Wei looked at the baby held by Ye Zhi. At this time, she slept very sweetly. Two pink hands raised to both sides of her head, which was really cute.

He nodded, "It's very cute."

However, if it were his daughter, she would be more cute in the future, right?

Ye Zhi asked, "Do you want it?"

Lu Wei looked at her expression sideways and raised his eyebrows, "What's the matter? Are you going to steal home?" After thinking about it, he smiled and said, "It doesn't matter if you want to hug. Anyway, Li Weimin can't beat me."

Ye Zhi hurriedly stepped on Lu Wei's feet: "You guys, I won't tell you!"

Lu Wei is not a fool. It seems that he doesn't want to give birth!

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi's expression. He was distressed that it was not easy for her to get pregnant and give birth. Although her daughter was cute, her daughter-in-law was more valuable.

*

On the way back, the two little family still remembered Lele and talked all the way.

Just as we were about to walk to their yard, Nian Nian suddenly asked, "Dad, why don't we have a sister?"

"Have you and your mother hidden your sister?"

Ye Zhi: "..."

Lu Wei: "..."

At the age of the year, he said, "My sister is in my mother's belly. Look at my mother's belly, which is as big as my mother-in-law..."

Ye Zhi took a deep breath. Where is it?

She just ate enough!

She doesn't have a small belly!

Nian Nian stretched out his hand and touched Ye Zhi's stomach, but it was flat. "There is no sister in the belly..."

Ye Zhi touched Nian's little head and explained patiently, "Within no sister, you can't have one if you want to have one."

Lu Wei's family has no daughter relationship.

When I went to Yangcheng before, Shen Nanzhen told her.

None of them in the Lu family had a daughter!

He raised his little head, looked at Ye Zhi, and asked, "Why? I saw you kiss your father last night..."

Before he finished speaking, Ye Zhi covered up the nonsense years.

This little guy, he was already asleep last night. Why did he still see it?

Ye Zhi subconsciously stared at Lu Wei. It was strange that he didn't wait to turn off the light before doing anything.

Lu Wei smiled faintly: "Nothing, you've been wrong."

At the end of the year, he held his arm an angry and walked as he walked: "It's obviously a kiss!"

Ye Zhi suddenly felt ashamed. She hoped that the two children would not talk nonsense when they went back to the kindergarten.

I don't know what to do with Nian Nian. He also held his arm like he was old and said, "It must have lost my sister in our knowledge."

Ye Zhi: "..."

Ye Xiaoding, who was walking in front of him, turned around and took the hands of the two little men and said to them patiently, "It's not my sister who lost it. It's that my sister hasn't found the way home yet. When she finds the way home, she will naturally come."

Ye Zhi looked at Ye Xiaoding, who already had her shoulders high, and felt that he had grown up for the first time.

--

After returning home, Ye Zhi put the child to sleep early.

When Lu Wei came out, Ye Zhi specially wiped his hair. Although Lu Wei's hair was short, it was thick and had to blow for a while before it could dry.

Ye Zhi just wiped Lu Wei's head and hair, and then hugged his broad shoulder from his back. "Brother Wei, do you want to have a daughter?"

Lu Wei turned sideways, stretched out his hand to take Ye Zhi's whole body into his arms, and then rubbed her face: "I'm still young, and I'm very tired to take them with them."

Ye Zhi thinks so. Although Zhang Xiaomei and Ye Aiguo are both there, the child is still clinging to his mother.

Especially at night, I often have to ask her to take a shower, tell stories, and coax her to sleep.

Ye Zhi took a breath and said, "Okay, I don't want to."

Ye Zhi simply joked, "Let's steal the daughter of Camp Li's daughter back." After saying that, I couldn't help laughing and felt that I wanted to be crazy about my daughter.

Lu Wei rubbed Ye Zhi's head: "Fool."

Chapter 67

It entered 1976 in a glance.

The weather in Qiongzhou Island in January is cool and sunny. Ye Zhi's favorite thing is to have dinner in the evening and take her two children for a walk on the beach.

The two little guys don't need adults to play with them now. They can dig sand for half a day with a small shovel and bucket.

The two brothers build all kinds of sand castles together, and they can also play house together. They have a lot of fun every time.

Ye Xiaoding sometimes goes to play with him, but after all, he is a little different in age. He often plays war games with other older children.

When I saw Ye Xiaoding and Chen Zhi'an chasing them every year and year, they sometimes followed with shovels.

However, the little man's short legs couldn't catch up with other people's ten- and eight-year-old children at all, so he had to scream in the back.

When Lu Wei didn't have to go on the mission, he also went with him every day, but now he has begun to let go and didn't want to care. Even if he saw the child plunging on the beach, he couldn't see it.

If only the child hadn't come back crying and looked for it, Ye Zhi actually didn't care and make sure they were not in too much danger.

Lu Wei said that it is easier to grow up when you fall.

Since giving birth to a daughter-in-law, Li Weimin has loved to go to their house and hugged his daughter and said, "The daughter-in-law is cute, and she is not noisy. No wonder it's called a little cotton-padded jacket."

Every time Lu Wei listened to it, he couldn't wait to catch the two troublemakers at home and beat them up.

Now the children are getting older and more energetic. Now their yard is ruined by two children, with only one pit in the east and one pit in the west. It is estimated that in less than a year and a half, the years and years will also be the same as Lu Wei did when he was a child.

At the thought of this, Lu Wei and Ye Zhi were so envious.

Although Li Weimin's daughter is only more than two months old, the child is really clever. Every time she sees her, she doesn't cry or make trouble, and she is also pink.

The more Ye Zhi looked at it, the more rare it became. Sometimes she didn't give up and asked Lu Wei if she wanted to have another one.

However, Lu Wei said, "These generations of our family have not had daughters."

Lu Wei is quite self-aknowledged. He also feels that he should not be so lucky to break this "magic spell".

So he is very rational about giving birth to a daughter.

And he doesn't want Ye Zhi to suffer the crime of pregnancy and childbirth again.

On this day, when the kindergarten was on holiday, Li Shufen and Huang Qiuying brought their children to play with them.

Several children are not much different in age and often play together, especially when they also love to play in Ye Zhi's yard.

Because in winter, Ye Zhi's garden is particularly beautiful, and triangular plums, egg flowers and some chrysanthemums are very bright.

Seeing so many beautiful flowers, I feel beautiful.

In addition, there are two fruit trees. Ye Aiguo weaves two vines and makes two swings when he has nothing to do.

Next to the pavilion, there is also a slide that Shen Nanzhen consigned from Yangcheng. Children a few years old are cute and often play all afternoon.

When the children were playing on the slide, Ye Zhi rushed to two pots of flower tea and sat and chatted with them.

He Jinfeng and Zhang Xiaomei cooked seafood in the kitchen and prepared more dry food while the winter weather was dry.

In the past, He Jinfeng played with Ye Zhi, and she was looking for her at the first time, but after Zhang Xiaomei came, He Jinfeng shouted directly in the next yard every time: "Xiaomei, Xiaomei..."

However, seeing that Zhang Xiaomei could make close friends here, Ye Zhi was also happy for her.

Several children are queuing up to sit on the swing. Although they are a few months younger than Huang Qiu's daughter Tingting, he is so strong that he pushes the swing for her.

Seeing that the push was getting higher and higher, Tingting began to be a little scared.

Ye Zhi shouted, "Nian Nian, don't push so much. Tingting is afraid."

When Niannian was shouted like this, she would always be gentler to the girl. She immediately became lighter. Tingting was not so afraid and began to laugh.

Seeing this, Huang Qiuying said, "This little guy is usually the most naughty. Unexpectedly, he is quite gentle to girls."

Li Shufen also echoed, "No, that young man is very impatient with my Doudou."

As soon as he said that, he pushed a Doudou who wanted to jump the queue every year.

Doudou grew so strong that he almost fell to the ground, but the years were stable.

Doudou crossed her waist and said, "Tingting, she has been sitting for a long time. I want to sit!"

The old year stopped Doudou and said, "My mother said she wanted the girl to wait for your turn."

Obviously, he didn't eat Doudou in the New Year. He directly pointed to the slide and said, "Go and play with that."

Doudou shook his head an angryly, "Well, I won't play with you anymore."

However, the children made a fuss, but they didn't hold a lot of grudges, and soon they played together again.

After the scissors and stone cloth, several little guys began to play with you chasing me and running all over the yard.

The scream was very harsh.

......

Ye Zhi felt that several children were very quarrelsome. If they weren't all in a single courtyard, I'm afraid they would be complained every day.

Huang Qiuqi smiled and asked Ye Zhi, "Ye Tongzhi, your family is so old. Do you want to consider having more children in the exam?"

Ye Zhi is only two now, and she belongs to a family with young children in the family courtyard.

Who is not six or seven children in the family courtyard?

Moreover, Huang Qiuying also has two daughters and two sons. He already has four children, and he is not a multi-child family in the family courtyard.

If Huang Qiu had not been determined not to give birth, Master Zhang would have wanted to have two more, which was very lively.

Li Shufen looked at the children making a fuss, but Tingting was still relatively well-behaved. At this time, she also felt that her daughter was really different.

If it hadn't been for her three sons, Li Shufen would have wanted to have another daughter.

Li Shufen: "My daughter is really different. Look how good Tingting is."

Ye Zhi smiled, took the flower tea on the stone table, and took a sip: "It's really good. The two of us are really noisy. However, the Lu Wei family has not had daughters in these generations, and I don't dare to take risks.

The two children are rare in the eyes of others, but because Lu Wei is an only child, it's okay.

Every time he asked Lu Wei to play with the child, he thought there were too many of them. If there was one or two more sons, he would probably cry.

Moreover, Shen Nanzhen and others did not let Ye Zhi have more births. Even if Ye Zhi did not want to give birth, they would have no problem.

Therefore, Ye Zhi is a little uneasy now. She not only wants to miss it, but also doesn't dare to miss it.

I'm afraid that if it's twins again, forget about twins. If I'm afraid that if it's a boy again, then their family will be really lively.

This yard can basically be abandoned.

Now there are a lot of holes in the yard. Will she dig up all her flowers in the future?

Huang Qiuqi said, "But although they are naughty every year and year, they take good care of girls. If they can have a sister, they will probably spoil them."

Li Shufen: "And Xiao Zhi, you are beautiful. How beautiful it would be if you had a daughter. I saw a foreign imported doll in the department store in Yangcheng before. Oh, I can imagine how cute your daughter is. She must be as beautiful as those dolls.

Li Shufen doesn't mean to persuade Ye Zhi to have a baby now, but every time she looks at Ye Zhi's beautiful face, she feels a little pity not to have a daughter.

Ye Zhi also felt a little longing at once. She squeezed her lips and smiled: "It's not that if you want a daughter, you can get it."

She is also afraid of the "curse" of the Lu Wei family!

I don't know when the year and year came over. Hearing Ye Zhi's words, he hurriedly asked, "Mom, what kind of daughter?"

Ye Zhi: "..."

It came in time.

Li Shufen smiled and said, "Your mother wants to have a sister for you. Do you want it?"

Year after year and year, he nodded at the same time: "Yes! I want my sister!"

Nian Nian hurriedly covered Ye Zhi's stomach and said, "Sister, sister! Have you found your way home? Are you already in your mother's stomach?!"

The old year came forward, put it directly on Ye Zhi's stomach, and said, "Sister, come quickly. My brother is waiting for you here."

Ye Zhi quickly opened up two little guys: "...no, don't talk nonsense."

Since the last year and year went to Li Weimin's daughter's full moon banquet, the two little familymen have loved to talk to her stomach, always shouting sister, sister.

The more they were like this, the more nervous Ye Zhi became, but she had the experience of pregnancy. She didn't feel that she was pregnant at all, otherwise she would have gone to the hospital for examination.

Moreover, for more than two years, Lu Wei has paid special attention to it. They have been safe for more than two years. How can it be so easy to conceive?

The little man was pulled away by Ye Zhi, and then raised an index finger and put it on his lips.

He only said softly, "Don't make any noise, my sister is shy."

Then he took Nian Nian's hand and said, "Brother, let's go swing."

Ye Zhizhen can't help these two children.

*

Before the Spring Festival, the textile factory was very busy, and Ye Zhi worked overtime for a few nights.

Because after Ye Zhi went back to work in the textile factory, she pulled the factory. Now their factory has cooperated with the clothing factory in Yangcheng. Originally, the textile factory on the island has been providing living equipment to the barracks, losing money every year. After the cooperation started this year, the business in the factory has increased, and it is estimated that it is still profitable.

However, because there was too much business, but the recruitment had not kept up, they were particularly busy, but fortunately, Ye Zhi got part of the business commission given by the factory.

Now Ye Zhi's account is gradually getting more and more money, which has exceeded the savings Lu Wei has accumulated for so many years.

When he was tired when he came back from work that day, Ye Zhi hugged Lu Wei and said, "I don't want to go to work, I just want to lie down."

Moreover, the kindergarten is on holiday every year. When Ye Zhi comes back from work every day, she will ask, "Mom, why did you come back so late?" I miss you so much every year.

"I miss you so much..."

Every time I heard the child say this, Ye Zhi wanted to go home and play with them.

Lu Wei hugged Ye Zhi and said, "If you don't want to go, don't go. It's not that I can't afford to support you."

Although that's the way, Ye Zhi is not the kind of person who runs away after suffering a little. If it hadn't been for the irresistible factor, she would certainly not have been so out of work.

Ye Zhi smiled and drilled into Lu Wei's arms again and said, "Today, our factory held a lottery. Guess what prize I won?"

Because they were busy for a whole month, the textile factory held a meeting and also held a lucky draw to make them happy before the Spring Festival.

Lu Wei put his chin around Ye Zhi's waist, pressed his chin on her head, and smiled softly, "Third prize?"

Ye Zhi came back from work late today, and she also had dinner in the factory. When she came back, she didn't specifically say that she participated in the lottery.

I don't think it's the biggest prize. If it's a big prize, she probably said it at the beginning.

Their military camp also held a commendation meeting. After the meeting, their regiment also held an activity. Lu Wei, as the regiment leader, did not participate, but only attended and presided over it.

However, the soldiers in the regiment are very happy, although most of them are small prizes.

Ye Zhi turned over with a smile, directly pressed Lu Wei, and looked at Lu Wei condescendingly, because he had just dried his hair, and his long black hair fell on his cheeks. It was itching, but fragrant, which made people reluctant to open it.

Ye Zhi stretched out her finger, unbuttoned the top button on the top of Lu Wei's pajamas, and then lowered her head to Lu Wei's ear and said, "No, guess again."

However, her movements did not stop until Lu Wei's pajamas dispersed.

Lu Wei rolled his throat and said in a hoarse voice, "Second prize?"

Ye Zhi doesn't take the initiative in the life of husband and wife, but since Li Weiminsheng became a daughter, she seems to be a little stimulated...

At this time, Lu Wei didn't even have a chance to be distracted, so Ye Zhi kissed him directly on his earlobe.

Ye Zhi hummed, "It's wrong again. Why are you guessing it wrong? Stupid!" He bit him as he spoke.

Lu Wei snorted: "First prize?"

The voice was so hoarse that it changed its tone a little, and it couldn't help falling on Ye Zhi's ears.

She raised her head from her ear with satisfaction, and then smiled, "Yes, first prize. Only brother, you are awesome. I will reward you with a kiss."

Lu Wei turned over and turned against the guest. He asked, "Is it really the first prize?"

Ye Zhi stretched out her hand around Lu Wei's neck, nodded suddenly, and the bed babbling, "Is it possible to lie to you?"

Ye Zhi pulled down Lu Wei, who was holding her on her body, and said with a smile, "You see, I can win the first prize. Is your luck very good?"

Lu Wei: "????"

"So, we should also be able to break the spell of not giving birth to a daughter in your family!" After saying this, Ye Zhi kissed him.

Ye Zhi thought about it. She would work for it before the college entrance examination was resumed!

If this child is still a son, forget it, and I won't take it anymore.

......

There is still a week before the Spring Festival, and Ye Zhenhua School is also on holiday.

Ye Zhenhua went to the University of Industry, Agriculture and Technology in the past two years. At this time, his skin color is no longer as black as he had just met him, and he has recovered into a beautiful wheat color.

Although a scar on his face is quite conspicuous, it is because he is now neatly packed up, and it doesn't look as spicuous as before.

When he saw Ye Zhenhua coming back, he rushed over and shouted, "Third uncle!"

Although the two little guys are noisy, they are polite to their elders, and because of Ye Xiaoding, they especially like Ye Zhenhua.

Ye Zhenhua had never hugged Ye Xiaoding. He was so big when he saw him, so he also spoiled the two little friends very much.

Every time he comes from the county, or Xiaoding goes to college, he will bring some snacks, candy or cakes to his children.

So the two little guys like him very much.

Ye Zhenhua picked up two little guys, but the child grew up day by day and was already very heavy. Even Ye Zhenhua, such a tall adult man, felt tired after holding him for a while.

Ye Zhenhua said, "Year after year, will you go back to Xitang Town with your third uncle this year?"

Ye Zhenhua said when he came back at the beginning of the month that he wanted to go back to Xitang Town for the Spring Festival this year. Zhang Xiaomei and Ye Aiguo spent the Spring Festival here last year, so they also planned to go back with Ye Zhenhua.

Hearing Ye Zhenhua's words, he looked at Ye Zhi and asked, "Mom, I'm going back to Xitang Town with my third uncle for the Spring Festival!"

After saying that, he directly broke away from Ye Zhenhua's arms, rushed directly to Ye Zhi, hugged her thigh and begged, "Mom, we're going back. We're going to play with brothers and sisters."

Ye Zhi smiled helplessly, picked up the two little guys who were on the ground and said, "Didn't your father say to take you back to Grandpa and Grandma? Your father has bought the tickets.

In the first year, Ye Zhi from Qiongzhou Island was pregnant. Shen Nanzhen and Lu Qianqian came to the island and spent the year here together. The next year, they just found Ye Zhenhua during the Spring Festival, and they returned to Xitang Town.

Last year, I wanted to go back to Beijing to see Lu Wei's grandparents, but the two little friends happened to have a high fever, so they stayed on the island and didn't go anywhere.

Later, Lu was the only person who went back to Beijing, looked at his grandparents, and brought them a lot of photos.

However, there is always no truth when looking at the photos. Lu Wei's grandfather must be thinking about the two little guys. It's not easy to stabilize this year, and he must go back to see the old man.

So Lu Wei wants to go back to Beijing this year. It just so happens that Lu Wei's father is also going to Beijing for a meeting during the Spring Festival.

Ye Zhenhua was originally trying to tease the child. He knew that Lu Wei was going back to Beijing this year.

Then, he touched the heads of the two little guys and said, "When we are older, we will go back to Xitang Town."

Zhang Xiaomei is packing her luggage. They plan to leave for Yangcheng tomorrow.

Zhang Xiaomei said year after year, "Year after year, you are all so old. Your grandpa and grandma haven't seen you yet. At that time, you will play in Beijing for a few days and ask your mother to take more photos. Grandma hasn't been to the capital yet. Let grandma see what the capital looks like!"

If it weren't for the inconvenience, Zhang Xiaomei would also want to follow the capital.

But after thinking about it, it's still expensive not to cause trouble for young people!

Hearing this year by year, how can I remember what Xitang Town, Dongtang Town, jumped up quickly and said, "Well, we're going to Grandpa and Grandma!"

Although the three great-grandchildren have never seen noodles, they have still called several times.

Therefore, it is not so strange to Lu Wei's grandfather and grandmother every year.

Zhang Xiaomei smiled and said, "Do you know when you are obedient? It's very cold in Beijing. Remember to ask your mother to wear more clothes for you. Your mother doesn't feel cold by herself, and she doesn't dress you. When she catching a cold, grandma will settle with your mother.

Although the weather in Qiongzhou Island is not cold, you still have to wear two clothes sooner or later. However, every time Zhang Xiaomei wants to add clothes to the child, Ye Zhi always says it's not cold.

Ye Zhi spit out her tongue. In fact, the weather in Qiongzhou Island is really very comfortable, and the children often chase and run away, and they sweat all of a sudden. Where is it cold?

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Mom, I know. I've washed and cleaned up my cotton-padded jackets and sweaters. I'm sure I won't be cold to them."

Zhang Xiaomei: "That's good. If the child is uncomfortable, do you want to spend this year?"

Then, he began to talk again, from Ye Zhi to Ye Aiguo.

The two began to quarrel again, and Ye Zhi simply went back to the door of the room to pack her clothes.

Let's go to Yangcheng together tomorrow.

*

On the first day, Ye Zhi felt uncomfortable. She vomited early in the morning, but she didn't spit out anything.

Lu Wei was sleeping in a daze, and then he heard Ye Zhi's vomiting sound. He quickly got up and walked to the washing pool.

Ye Zhi covered her chest and quickly said, "It is said that those dried salted fish should not be put in the door of the room. It smoked me all night."

Because Zhang Xiaomei and Ye Aiguo loved to go to the sea when they had nothing to do, they dried a lot of dried seafood. This time they went back to Beijing, Zhang Xiaomei packed up a snakeskin bag.

But I was so tired last night that Ye Zhi went to bed early and didn't let go of anything. She felt fishy all night. She just couldn't help it. After coming out of the room, she vomited a few times.

It's better not to smell the seafood now.

Lu Wei gave Ye Zhishun his back. Looking at her red face because of dry vomiting, he had a uncertain thing in his mind.

After thinking about it, Lu Wei asked uncertainly, "My daughter-in-law... Do you think there will be?"

Ye Zhi didn't think about it, so he said, "How can it be so fast? The last time we were at the beginning of the month. How many days is it? Even if there is, it is estimated that there will be a reaction next month. Besides, it's not that I haven't been pregnant. How can I not know if I have it?

Now Ye Zhi is a little uneated. Although she is looking forward to having a daughter, she really has it, and she seems to be a little scared.

What if it's still a son?

Lu Wei continued to ask calmly, "Your relative came on the 12th of last month. What day is it today?"

For Ye Zhi's period, Lu Wei remembered it more clearly than her.

Every month before her period, Lu Wei will stew some soup for her, because Ye Zhi always has a stomachache every time she comes to that.

Ye Zhimu replied, "Today is Xiaohan, the 20th. No, my one seems to have been inaccurate. How can it be like this..." With that, Ye Zhi smelled the pile of dried seafood in the living room and vomited again.

Ye Zhi: "..."

She bit her lip, frowned and looked at Lu Wei, and said, "Why don't you check it first and then go to take the boat?"

When Lu Wei and Ye Zhi came back from the inspection, the two little guys slowly woke up.

*

However, Zhang Xiaomei and others have already been ready to go.

Zhang Xiaomei looked at Ye Zhi and Lu Wei and hurriedly asked, "Where did you go early in the morning?" I'm about to go to the dock. If I don't leave, I guess I can't wait.

Ye Zhi followed Lu Wei, and Lu Wei still had a faint smile on his lips. He said to Zhang Xiaomei, "Mom, we don't plan to go back to Beijing. I'll take you to the dock later."

Zhang Xiaomei looked at Lu Wei anxiously and asked. Ah? Why don't you go back again? Is there any emergency?"

I heard that the South China Sea is not very stable. Is it possible that Lu Wei is going to go to the front line?

During the Spring Festival, Zhang Xiaomei suddenly felt a sense of heart.

Lu Wei explained with a smile, "No, mother, I just went to Dr. Li with Ye Zhi to check. She was pregnant."

Lu Wei didn't expect such a coincidence.

Unexpectedly, it was at this time of the Spring Festival.

Zhang Xiaomei's eyes lit up and shouted with a smile, "What? Pregnant?"

"Oh, how come... It's a good thing to be pregnant. Why didn't you say it earlier! If I had known, I wouldn't have bought a ticket and went back to Xitang Town!"

Zhang Xiaomei hurriedly walked towards Ye Zhi and asked, "Have you just checked back?" Is there anything wrong with you?"

"How many months has it been now? Beijing is too far away. One is south and one is north. Don't go back. The child's grandfather will definitely be happy for you..."

Zhang Xiaomei said a lot of words in a row, and Ye Zhi answered with a smile.

Seeing that she was endless, Ye Zhi interrupted her and said, "Mom, if you talk about it again, you won't be able to catch the boat later. Let's talk about it when you come back. It hasn't arrived for two months now. I'll pay attention to it myself.

Originally, Ye Zhi said that it was no problem to go back to Beijing, but Lu Wei was worried, and Dr. Li did not recommend taking the train for such a long time in less than three months.

Therefore, Lu Wei simply decided not to return to Beijing.

Zhang Xiaomei said softly, "You child, you went to check it one day earlier, and my mother didn't go back to Xitang Town."

Thinking that Ye Zhi wanted to take two small ones with her, how could she be relieved?

Ye Zhi took her arm and said, "How can it be so serious? You forgot that when I was just pregnant and old, I didn't need to be taken care of. Mother, don't worry, Lu Wei is in the military camp during the Spring Festival, and he can take care of me. You can go back to Xitang Town for the Spring Festival at ease. Remember to bring me ghee when you come back!"

Although Zhang Xiaomei was worried, Ye Zhi still insisted on letting her go back to Xitang Town to be lively.

I guess she will have to stay here during the Spring Festival next year.

Ye Xiaoding just came out after brushing his teeth. Hearing their words, he quickly said, "Really? Do I really have a younger sister with my age?

"Grandma, do you hear me? I said that my aunt and uncle are pregnant with a second child!"

Ye Xiaoding is a little tired of taking two little guys. Every time he hears Li Weimin's son say that he has a sister, he also wants to have a sweet sister.

Moreover, his uncle and aunt stared at Li Weimin's daughter all day long, and their eyes were red.

Ye Zhi: "????"

Xiaoding, when do you guess that they are going to have a second child?

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "I don't know if it's my sister yet."

After saying that, Ye Xiaoding and Lu Wei, as well as the years and years, all said in one voice, "It must be my sister!"

For a moment, everyone laughed loudly.

It seems that everyone wants this child to be a daughter.

--

After Lu Wei sent Zhang Xiaomei and her party to the dock, he came back to pick up Ye Zhi and her two children and were ready to call his grandparents.

Along the way, Ye Zhi was happy and melanoed: "Lu Wei, what if he is still a son?"

Thinking of Li Shufen giving birth to three children in a row, she was depressed after giving birth, and now she looks rustic and disgusted every time she mentions her three sons.

If she still gave birth to a son, I guess she would be like her--

I hate it.

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi from the rearview mirror and said with a smile, "How can it be so coincidental? It's time for us to have some good luck, right? Didn't you say that you won the first prize?"

Ye Zhi glanced at him and said, "Isn't this the seed you planted?"

Lu Wei: "..."

Then he looked at the quiet years and years and asked, "Years and years, don't you think so?"

Year after year, he asked, "Is it something?"

Lu Wei: "Do you think it's your brother or sister in your mother's belly?"

Lu Wei suddenly remembered that when Li Weimin's daughter was one month old last month, the two little guys said that Ye Zhi had a child in her stomach.

Did you have it at that time?

Year after year and year, they didn't even think about it. They shouted with one voice, "Sister! It must be my sister!"

Nian Nian said again, "I said that my sister found her way! Mom, are we going to have a sister? With that, he was about to touch Ye Zhi's stomach, but suddenly he lost his attention and hit her stomach.

At the age of the year, he quickly touched Ye Zhi's stomach and said, "Dad said that my sister is still in her stomach, so she can't touch it vigorously."

Nian Nian was suddenly afraid. He fell on Ye Zhi's stomach and whispered, "Sister, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you."

The year-old raised his eyebrows and said, "Oh, we are all brothers. We are already going to be brothers, proving that we are already men!"

Nian Nian: "My sister must be as good-looking as me. Sister, you have to grow up like your brother. Don't look like your brother Xiaoding. He is not as good-looking as me."

"..."

Ye Zhi looked at the appearance of the little adults of the two little family guys, and immediately felt very angry.

*

Soon, Lu Wei drove them to the office.

I had planned to go back to spend the New Year with the elderly this year, but I didn't expect such a beautiful accident.

However, the plan to return to Beijing has been told to the old man for a long time. At this time, he suddenly said he couldn't go back. Ye Zhi felt a little embarrassed.

She can be with Lu Wei. In fact, it is indispensable for her grandfather Lu Wei to match up with her.

She has long wanted to go to Beijing to see the old man.

Lu Wei knew Ye Zhi's mood at this moment, so he said, "It's okay. Grandpa and grandma are not so stingy. They will definitely be happy for us."

Because it was the end of the year, the phone was transferred several times before it was connected.

When Mr. Lu heard the news that Ye Zhi was pregnant again, he said happily, "This is a great happy event. Xiao Zhi, you should take good care of the fetus on Qiongzhou Island. Don't run around before the fetus is three months old. Grandpa and grandma are happy for you!"

"Baccomer, you think so?" With that, Mr. Lu said a few words to Grandma Lu beside him.

Grandma Lu said to the phone, "Xiao Zhi, take care of yourself. Don't worry about your grandparents. We are fine here."

Mr. Lu's greatest wish is that Lu Wei and Ye Zhi can live a good life.

Now that I know that they are so happy, I naturally feel happy for them. Why do I care where to spend the Spring Festival?

As long as you want to be together, you are a family everywhere.

Ye Zhi sled the phone line, looked at Lu Wei, and said a lot of words to Grandpa Lu and Grandma Lu.

Originally, Ye Zhi asked them to come to Qiongzhou Island, but it was really difficult to buy tickets during the Spring Festival, and she was not worried that the two old people would travel alone for a long distance.

After hanging up the phone, Grandpa Lu said proudly to Grandma Lu, "I have a feeling that Xiao Zhi is definitely a daughter."

Mr. Lu had several dreams this month, but he didn't expect Ye Zhi to bring good news.

He was about to give up his great-granddaughter's dream. Ye Zhi was pregnant with twins in the first child. Lu Wei had long said that he didn't want a second child.

Now it's again. Isn't this sudden good luck?

Grandma Lu's hand, which was originally knitting a sweater, stopped, looked at Mr. Lu, and then said, "No, many generations of your old Lu family have never had a daughter. I guess it's still a male doll."

Although Grandma Lu doesn't dislike male dolls, she often looks at the photos of the years and years. The two little buns are so cute that she has never seen such a cute little boy.

However, old man Lu said at this time that Ye Zhi's fetus must be her daughter, and she felt that it was impossible.

I always feel like a boy.

Grandma Lu bowed her head and knitted back the sweaters she wore every year and year.

Grandpa Lu said, "Wanda, you'd better buy more pink and purple wool. If it weren't for this child's daughter, I'll pack next year's bowl!"

Grandma Lu's hand paused, and she smiled, "Ocious, I'll buy more pink purple wool tomorrow and knit sweaters for our great-granddaughter."

Grandpa Lu held his crutch and said, "My wife, I have something to discuss with you."

Lu Nai□ didn't lift it, and then said, "Speak, what are you grinding?"

Grandpa Lu said, "Aren't you going back to Beijing for a meeting in a few days? Why don't you let him take us to Qiongzhou Island then? I can't wait to see the children.

Grandma Lu was stunned and then nodded: "Well, give them a surprise!"

After the discussion, Grandpa Lu has gone out at this time and is ready to publicize that he is going to be a grandpa again.

Grandma Lu also went with him. After living her whole life, she couldn't do whatever she was happy.

***

After Lu Wei informed Grandpa Lu and Grandma Lu of the news, he called Shen Nanzhen again.

Shen Nanzhen, who was on the other end of the phone, was about to crack her mouth with laughter. Unexpectedly, Lu Wei didn't get married before, and she was afraid that he would be single. Unexpectedly, after getting married now, there were twins.

More than that, it is said that he is pregnant with a second child now?

Shen Nanzhen shouted, "Lu Wei, you have to take good care of my granddaughter. If Ye Zhi misses something, I will kill you!"

Where did Shen Nanzhen think that Lu Wei and Ye Zhi would have a second child?

I was so happy at this time. After hanging up the phone, I called Lu Qianqian non-stop.

Lu Qianqian is very busy. He is preparing for a meeting now. He has to leave for Beijing tomorrow to continue to hold large and small meetings.

As soon as he heard the phone call from his daughter-in-law, Lu Qianqian said, "If you have something to say, I'm busy."

Shen Nanzhen snorted softly and couldn't help cursing, "You old man, it's not easy to call you. Do you talk like this?"

Lu Qianqian calmed down and asked, "... Shen Tongzhi, aren't you busy? What's the matter with you?"

Shen Nanzhen took a breath and said, "You are ready to be a grandpa again."

"Are you stupid? I've been a grandpa for several years, you..." After saying that, Lu Qianqian stopped his signature hand, clenched the microphone and asked, "Daughter-in-law, what are you talking about? Am I going to be a grandpa again? Is Lu Wei pregnant again?"

His family Ding is so thin that he doesn't believe it at the moment.

Shen Nanzhen hummed, "Is it shameless? How can your son be a big man?

"Isn't this a slip of the mouth? Come on, are they pregnant again?

"Well, I just found out."

Lu Qian put his pen on the table and said, "What kind of shit luck do you think Lu Wei's boy is going?" Our daughter-in-law is actually willing to give birth to his second child!"

That boy, did he burn incense in his last life?

Shen Nanzhen couldn't help laughing and ignored his words. Instead, she asked, "My hometown, do you think they are daughters or sons?"

Lu Qianqian didn't even think about it. He crossed his waist in one hand and the microphone in the other, and said, "Daughter, it must be a daughter!" Lu Wei has gone to shit luck. Is he still so short of luck?

Lu Qianqian went to Qiongzhou Island once last year and hurriedly met the two little family, but the little family was so energetic that he was about to be ruined in half a day.

Thinking of returning to Beijing last year, I met my comrades-in-arms from other regions and asked him if his two grandchildren were very naughty.

I'm so angry with him!

Shen Nanzhen also thinks that she must be her granddaughter.

*

Everyone thinks it's a daughter, but Ye Zhi thinks it's still a son.

Because her reaction is too similar to that of her years and years--

I love sour food.

Fortunately, during the Spring Festival, there were many kinds of fruits on the island. Ye Zhi was not afraid of acid, and she ate one after another.

Drink a glass of passion fruit every day, and it's almost a sour bucket.

Although Zhang Xiaomei and others went home, fortunately, Lu Wei's mother Shen Nanzhen came.

Lu Wei also has a holiday during the Spring Festival. Except for the days before the New Year, he has time to accompany her.

On New Year's Eve, Shen Nanzhen originally planned to make some seafood, but Ye Zhi's appetite began to deteriorate, so she didn't cook much seafood.

Lu Wei has been on Qiongzhou Island for almost ten years, and he is tired of eating seafood. At this time, Ye Zhi doesn't want to eat it. He went to the army to lead the pork and a duck. This year, he also planned to make a roast duck and made some sour plum sauce.

Ye Zhi is now starting to vomit again. Although the reaction is not as big as the first child, two or three months is the worst time for her appetite.

Ye Zhi watched Shen Nanzhen making roast duck, while Lu Wei was making sour plum sauce, so he couldn't help taking two soaked bayberries from the bottle.

Because it is soaked in rock sugar, the bayberry is very sweet, and Ye Zhi thinks it is very delicious.

Seeing that she had eaten it secretly, Lu Wei quickly twisted the bottle cap of Yangmei and put it in a place that Ye Zhi could not reach.

He said, "Don't eat it. It's not fresh."

Ye Zhi licked her lips, licked the juice on her lips, and said with a smile, "Isn't this gluttonous?" There is no bayberry in this season. If you can pick fresh, how can I eat it?

Lu Wei nodded with a smile: "You're right to say that. It's my fault. I didn't pick fresh bayberry for you."

Ye Zhi: "... As long as you know it's wrong. I'll have another one when I eat later!"

When the two little guys heard that there was food, they hurried over and said, "I want to eat, too, I want to eat, too."

Lu Wei watched the two little guys come to make trouble again. He hurried to the kitchen and took two oranges to them. Who knew that he shook his head directly every year and year and left: "It's sour, my sister loves to eat..."

Lu Weiyi was also a little panicked when he heard this.

Because Ye Zhihuai can eat sour food more than now when she is young and old.

Shen Nanzhen said, "It's okay. Xiao Zhi still likes sweet food. She also ate a lot of sugar cane today."

She firmly believes that this time it must be her daughter's!

Lu Wei thinks so.

-

After dinner, Ye Zhi vomited again, and this year was not so beautiful.

However, after Ye Zhi vomited, she handed her a handkerchief and a mouthwash cup with water.

Nian Nian said, "Mom, is my sister naughty again?"

The year said, "Sister, you have to be good."

Ye Zhi took the handkerchief and mouthwash cup they handed over and smiled, "It's okay. Mom will be fine after vomiting."

It's just that the stomach is still a little empty.

Just eat a little more when you get over. Shen Nanzhen has stewed coconut bird's nest for her a long time, and she can eat it later.

The Spring Festival in Qiongzhou Island is actually quite lively. There are still many people in the family courtyard. Every year, the soldiers who do not go home will go to the beach to hold bonfires.

However, Ye Zhi was not feeling well, so she didn't take the child out, but listened to the radio at home.

Lu Wei bought two packs of small fireworks for the child. At this time, it was in the yard, and the child's laughter came from time to time.

Nian Nian: "Dad, I still want to burn fireworks!"

Year of the year: "I want it too, I want it too! Grandma also put one"

Lu Wei lit a new one for them, but it didn't take long to burn it out.

After a while, Lu Wei bathed them. After taking a shower, Shen Nanzhen was responsible for reading picture books to them.

Ye Zhi ate, slept and slept for another day.

Because children sometimes sleep with Zhang Xiaomei, they sleep with Shen Nanzhen after listening to the story.

Ye Zhi and Lu Wei came out of the living room and planned to keep the New Year. By the way, they whispered.

Before he could say a few words, the sound of a motorcycle came from outside the door. The guard of the family courtyard knocked on the door and came in and said, "Mr. Lu, there was a child named Gao Liang outside the door who said he wanted to find his sister-in-law. He said... his mother was injured."

Ye Zhi was stunned, looked at Lu Wei and said, "Gao Liang? Isn't that Chen Fang's son? Is Chen Fang injured?"

Because Ye Zhi is pregnant, she has rarely gone out these days and has never met Chen Fang.

What's going on during the Spring Festival?

Lu Wei then pressed Ye Zhi's hand and said, "Don't worry. I'll deal with this matter. You stay at home and wait for me."

Ye Zhi: "Lu Wei, I also want to go there to have a look."

Thinking of Chen Fang's mother-in-law, I don't think she is a good person to deal with.

Lu Wei frowned: "No, you are pregnant with a child. You and your mother are watching the child at home."

Ye Zhi took Lu Wei's hand and said, "I promise to follow you obediently. You take me with you."

With Lu Wei, she believes that there will definitely be no danger, and she has also seen Chen Fang's mother-in-law, and there is no malice to her.

She is just worried about Chen Fang now.

Lu Wei looked at her worried and anxious look and softened his heart: "You will follow me later."

Shen Nanzhen heard the sound and hurried out of the door of the room in a coat.

Seeing that they were going out, they hurriedly asked, "What's the matter?"

Ye Zhi briefly told her about the matter. After listening to it, Shen Nanzhen said, "If someone is seriously injured, bring it here and I'll show her."

Ye Zhi nodded and said, "Thank you, Mom."

"Stupid boy, go ahead."

Chapter 68

Before going out, Lu Wei also brought the medicine box distributed by the army.

Then, Lu Wei and Ye Zhi took the guard's shuttle motorcycle and went to the gate of the family courtyard. Gao Liang stood alone in front of the gate of the family courtyard, stretching his neck and looking at him, wearing short-sleeved shorts.

The night on Qiongzhou Island was still a little cold, and she even put on a coat when she went out.

Ye Zhi hurried over and saw that Gao Liang seemed to have cried, and there were still two lines of tears on his face.

Gao Liang saw Ye Zhi. The first sentence was, "I'm sorry, aunt. I shouldn't disturb you during the Spring Festival, but my mother..."

Before Ye Zhi could open his mouth, Lu Wei, who was driving a shuttle motorcycle over. When he saw the highlight, he took off a military coat and handed it to him: "Wear."

Gao Liang looked at the military coat handed over by Lu Wei and was stunned for a moment. Ye Zhi simply put it on him directly and wrapped him.

Then he asked, "Get in the car first. How is your mother now?"

Gao Liang followed Ye Zhi into the motorcycle with seats, and then told her the story. Today is New Year's Eve. All villages will kill pigs, pork and sea ducks. Because Chen Fang was a female worker in the textile factory, she got an extra spare ribs and five catties of rice in the canteen of the textile factory, but Chen Fang's mother-in-law secretly took the ribs and rice to her brother-in-law, saying that she wanted to give it to her new daughter-in-law.

Forget it, Chen Fang's mother-in-law also secretly took Chen Fang's salary at the end of the month, saying that she wanted to buy New Year's goods for her new daughter-in-law. I have to take Gao Liang to go to my brother-in-law's house for dinner tonight, but I didn't call Chen Fang.

During the Spring Festival, Chen Fang must want to spend the Spring Festival with her son, and the ribs must have been specially reserved for Gao Liang.

You should know that the villagers on the island can eat seafood every day, and the sea duck may be able to eat a little in a month or two.

But pork is really only eaten once a year.

Therefore, Chen Fang didn't want her mother-in-law to take the child to her brother-in-law's house, so she quarreled with her mother-in-law for a few words. I don't know why. The more she quarreled, the more ridiculous it became. Her mother-in-law still wanted to pull Gao Liang away directly, but Gao Liang didn't want to, so she pushed the old man.

Chen Fang's mother-in-law made trouble directly and sted her anger on Chen Fang, saying that Chen Fang taught her son to beat her, so she beat and scolded Chen Fang.

Gao Liang said, "At that time, I just wanted to shake off my grandmother's hand and pull me. Who knew that my grandmother actually said that I was going to hit her, so she vented her anger on her mother. My mother hit her grandmother back several steps. As a result, her head hit the big iron pot on the stove, and her hand was also scalded by the hot water inside. Mom has a lot of blood on her head... I, I don't know who I can find, so I came to see you. Ma'm, I'm so scared. My mother..."

Ye Zhi frowned when she heard this, reached out and hugged Gao Liang, comforting him, "It will be here soon. Your mother will definitely be fine."

That's what I said, but when Ye Zhi listened to Gao Liang's description, her heart was in her throat. She couldn't wait to fly over and beat the old woman!

Lu Wei was driving and didn't hear anything bright, but he still heard some key words. He twisted the accelerator, and the motorcycle soon arrived at the village.

It happened to be the Spring Festival at this time, and a faint light came from many rooms. I guess they were on a vigil.

The yard door of Chen Fang's house has been opened, and the wooden door of the door is empty, and there is a little light inside.

Lu Wei took Ye Zhi's hand, quickly walked to the door, and then pushed open the wooden door. Chen Fang, who was sitting on the ground next to the stove. Even if the light of the oil lamp was not so bright, she could still see the blood on her face, and even the white shirt was stained with a few red.

Ye Zhi was frightened for a while, and immediately stepped forward and called, "Chen Fang? Chen Fang, wake up!"

Chen Fang moved slightly and blurred to see a figure in front of her, so she screamed in pain, "Ye Tongzhi..."

Lu Wei grabbed Ye Zhi and quickly said, "Daughter-in-law, don't move. Let me do it."

With that, Lu Wei pulled Chen Fang's arm, highlighted the situation, and also helped to lift the other side of Chen Fang. Lu Wei directly carried the person to a wooden bench in the room.

Lu Wei is good at dealing with this kind of trauma. The army also has special training. In a few times, he disinfected Chen Fang's wound and then bandaged it.

It's a scalding on the small arm. Now there are blisters, and it's still red. It's seeping.

At this time, Chen Fang's mother-in-law, who had no one to see anyone, came in from the outside. As soon as she came in, she scolded Gao Liang and Chen Fang: "You son of a bitch, I knew you must have gone to find this adulterer!"

"It's shameless. I dare to take it home during the Spring Festival. Let me tell you, Chen Fang, even if you marry again, don't take our Xiaoliang with you. Xiaoliang has been a member of our Chen family for the rest of his life!"

Just now, because the light was not too bright, Grandma Chen Fang only saw a man in the room and didn't see who the man was.

Just when she got a little closer, she soon recognized Lu Wei, and Ye Zhi was sitting next to Chen Fang.

Grandma Chen Fang's face changed, but she quickly reacted and said, "Isn't it just a push of her? During the Spring Festival, Xiaoliang, why did you bother others to come? I don't know. I thought I bullied her.

Ye Zhi couldn't listen any more and took a step forward, "You are bullying! Your son didn't have money to marry his daughter-in-law, so he threatened Chen Fang to take the money out. Now that it's the Spring Festival, I still want to use Chen Fang's salary to subsidize your unsidated son. What are you bullying?

Chen Fang's mother-in-law just saw that Chen Fang was reluctant to give up her son, so she took an inch.

Unexpectedly, during the Spring Festival, he even beat people and wronged Chen Fang for having an affair with other men.

Ye Zhi has never seen such a vicious person!

Grandma Chen Fang listened to Ye Zhi's words and turned into a big red face. Although she wanted to scold her back, she thought that Lu Wei was the regimental commander in the barracks and did not dare to go back. She only stared at Chen Fang behind Ye Zhi.

Chen Fang, who was lying on the wooden stool, woke up when she heard the noise.

She took La Ye Zhi's hand and didn't want her to be so angry about her business during the Spring Festival.

She is really a little unsatised.

Chen Fang simply said, "Mom, let's separate. In the future, you will have time with your uncle, and I will take Xiaoliang with me.

As soon as Chen Fang's mother-in-law heard this, she immediately scolded, "Do you dare? Well, you, my son is dead, you don't want to give me a pension, do you? Don't forget that if you hadn't killed my son, you could have got a job in a textile factory? Now that you have got the job, you want to get rid of me, right? You have no conscience, you white-eyed wolf!"

Chen Fang: "Your eldest son is dead. Don't forget that you still have a youngest son! Tomorrow we will go to the village secretary's house to share.

Ye Zhi couldn't help looking at Chen Fang and felt that she was finally angry.

Chen Fang's mother-in-law looked at Chen Fang's head with Ye Zhi and Lu Wei. At this time, she didn't dare to face her face. She just said, "Wait for me. If you don't support me, I will sue you to the commune to see how everyone criticizes you!"

With that, Grandma Chen Fang stared at Gao Liang and said, "Xiao Liang, follow grandma."

Gao Liang took a hat and threw it directly: "I don't want to go with you. You hit my mother. You still don't want me to go to school!"

Chen Fang's mother-in-law met Gao Liang's fierce eyes, and suddenly felt guilty. She hurried out of the door and didn't forget to scold, "You son of a bitch. When it comes, your mother will find you a stepfather. I don't think you will cry."

*

After Chen Fang's mother-in-law left, Ye Zhi and Lu Wei treated Chen Fang's wound again. In the last question, they found that she and Gao Liang didn't even eat New Year's Eve dinner.

Originally, Ye Zhi wanted to make something for them, but she found that there was only a plate of clams, a bag of flour, and a few sweet potatoes left in Chen Fang's house. There was nothing else. It was probably taken by Chen Fang's mother-in-law to the newly married brother-in-law.

Ye Zhi scolded the old woman hundreds of times in her heart. It was so shameless!

Finally, Lu Wei and Ye Zhi ignored Chen Fang's resignation and directly brought the person back to the family home.

Shen Nanzhen didn't sleep all the time. She was waiting for them in the living room. When she saw Chen Fang's bloody forehead, she frowned, "How did this happen?"

After Lu Wei returned home, he made a bowl of seafood noodles and two plates of dumplings for their mother and son. Ye Zhi told Shen Nanzhen about Chen Fang's mother-in-law.

Shen Nanzhen was angry and said, "How can there be such a shameless person?"

Ye Zhi also felt that Chen Fang's mother-in-law had gone too much. Fortunately, Chen Fang was also cruel this time and decided to separate from her.

Otherwise, I will definitely pick up that brother-in-law often in the future.

After Chen Fang and Gao Liang had eaten, they were already a little more in the morning.

Chen Fang originally wanted to go back, but Ye Zhi said, "Come here. It's just one night. It's also lively to spend this New Year together."

Moreover, Chen Fang is not at ease to let them go back. Xiaoliang, a child, can't deal with anything.

Chen Fang didn't shed a tear all night. Even if her head was bleeding, she put up with it.

But at this time, I couldn't help crying when I heard Ye Zhi's words.

Ye Zhi wiped her eyes and said, "You should be happy during the Spring Festival. Have a good rest tonight. Tomorrow, go to the village secretary to see how to divide it."

Chen Fang nodded, held Ye Zhi's hand tightly, and said with a cry and smile, "Okay, thank you, Ye Tongzhi."

In Ye Zhi's family, Chen Fang knew that a family was warm, inclusive and caring.

Ye Zhi and Lu Wei went to see the years before going to bed, but they slept very well. Even if they had just chatted in the living room, they didn't wake them up.

That is, the sleeping appearance is very rude. Both of them sleep horizontally. The legs of the year are on the legs of the years, and the legs of the years are also on the belly of the years.

No wonder Shen Nanzhen is worried about letting the child sleep with her.

When Ye Zhi woke up early the next morning, the two little guys were already lying on the edge of the window and looking at her.

Year after year, he said, "Mom, everyone is up. You sleep the latest."

Year old: "Oh, Dad told us not to wake up mom. Dad said that my sister wanted to rest."

Nian Nian immediately climbed into bed, fell in Ye Zhi's arms, and said, "Mom woke up by herself. I didn't quarrel with her."

Seeing this at the end of the year, he quickly used his hands and feet and climbed into Ye Zhi's arms, "Mom hug..."

Ye Zhi held one in one hand and kissed them: "Have you had breakfast every year and year?"

However, with Shen Nanzhen, Ye Zhi was not worried.

The two children were neither light nor heavy, and Ye Zhi did not continue to lie down after she woke up.

Although it was the latest to get up, it was only eight o'clock after looking at the time.

Dumplings and pancakes, as well as buns and porridge have been placed on the Eight Immortals Table.

Lu Wei said that Chen Fang got up to do it before dawn.

Chen Fang and Gao Liang had already got up early, and the bed they had slept in was also neatly cleaned up. At this time, he was sitting in the gazebo in the yard chatting with Shen Nanzhen.

After chatting for a while, they went back with Chen Fang to find the village secretary.

Although it was the first day of the Chinese New Year, the village secretary still found Chen Fang's mother-in-law to talk to the uncle.

There was still an inevitable quarrel in the process of separation, but Chen Fang did not retreat this time, and it was clear that she must separate the family.

Hearing this, Chen Fang's mother-in-law pulled Chen Fang's mother-in-law and gave her a look.

Chen Fang's mother-in-law said to the village secretary, "It's okay to separate, but the work of Chen Fang's textile factory will be transferred to my daughter-in-law. If it hadn't been for my boss, she would have been fishing in the village at this time. Besides, how do I know if she will turn around and get married again? Isn't this a waste of time for others?"

As we all know, these years, work can be transferred to our relatives.

Unexpectedly, Chen Fang's sidied the idea of working in a textile factory.

So how can Chen Fang support the children in the future?

Just now, Chen Fang's mother-in-law said that the child didn't want it anymore. Let Xiaoliang follow Chen Fang, which was probably also instigated by her new daughter-in-law.

Ye Zhi and Shen Nanzhen listened and wanted to go forward to beat people.

Lu Wei directly "tenged" and cursed a word.

Chen Fang was silent for a while, and then looked straight at the mother-in-law and said, "I won't marry again." However, if you want to work, go directly to our factory director. If our factory director asks me to transfer the work, I will never have a complaint.

When Chen Fang's mother-in-law heard this, her face turned dark. The director of the textile factory would definitely not let Chen Fang leave.

Ye Zhi pulled the business of Yangcheng for the factory last year. Chen Fang is the person in charge of the handover recommended by Ye Zhi. Where can the factory leave her at this time?

Chen Fang's mother-in-law took a fancy to this and thought that Chen Fang might get better and better in the factory in the future, so she wanted to steal her job.

If Chen Fang is willing to give up, that's fine.

Now...

In the end, the village secretary also felt that there was no problem. During the Spring Festival, he didn't want to be in a bad mood by this bad thing, so he directly made a deal and let Chen Fang and her mother-in-law separate.

As for work, as Chen Fang said, her mother-in-law talks about it as much as she likes. It's a matter of the textile factory, and it's not his turn to take care of it.

There is nothing to share in Chen Fang's family now. The money has been used up when her uncle got married, and there is some food left. Chen Fang doesn't mind her mother-in-law taking it all away.

Chen Fang wants a house and a child.

Although there was nothing, Chen Fang was still very happy and could finally get rid of her blood-sucking mother-in-law.

However, Chen Fang's niece stared at Chen Fang fiercely, and then shook her sleeves and left.

She also scolded Chen Fang's mother-in-law for a good time. Chen Fang's mother-in-law looked worse than just now.

Chen Fang ignored her and took Ye Zhi's hand and jumped up happily.

Ye Zhi said, "If I work hard in the future, I will tell the factory director to ignore those people."

Ye Zhi is also pregnant now. She has been a little tired working in a textile factory for more than half a year.

I guess she doesn't want to go to work after the Spring Festival, but she doesn't want others to take over the business in Yangcheng. If she gives it to Chen Fang, she will be more relieved.

Chen Fang nodded, "Okay, thank you, Ye Tongzhi."

If it hadn't been for Ye Zhi, she would have only shrank her head and turtle.

However, in order to make Xiaoliang's life better, she will continue to work hard.

*

After Chen Fang's matter was settled, Lu Wei said that he would take Ye Zhi and Shen Nanzhen to the county.

There is a custom here called big luck, which is said to be transferred around on the first day of the New Year.

Even if Lu Wei didn't say anything, Ye Zhi knew what he meant.

Unexpectedly, Lu Wei has come to secretly engage in feudal superstition for his daughter!

However, Ye Zhi's appetite is not very good now. After walking in the county for a while, she was so hungry that she ate a large bowl of Baoluo noodles, with pickled cabbage and pickled bamboo shoots, which was very appetizing.

However, Lu Wei beside him was not so happy. He said that those pickled cabbage and asparaged asparatricles were all marinated dishes. While Ye Zhi ate it, he chatted beside him.

Shen Nanzhen kicked Lu's feet under the table and said, "Don't talk nonsense. It's not like eating every day, and it's just an occasional relief."

In the past few days when Shen Nanzhen came to Qiongzhou Island, Ye Zhi's appetite was not very good, and she also felt distressed when she looked at it.

At this time, when she finally had a little appetite, Shen Nanzhen was also happy for her.

After eating Baoluo noodles, they went to the beach again, but the beach this time was a little farther away, or the west coast, which was a little clearer than the sea on their side. From a distance, the sea was light blue.

Because during the Spring Festival, there are many children playing with sand on the beach, and some people go to the sea to play with water.

However, they wanted to go out for a walk, but they didn't bring their children a change of clothes, so they didn't let them go to the seaside.

The two little fat people still enjoy digging sand every day.

After playing for a while, I was a little thirsty every year. I left my shovel and ran to Ye Zhi and said, "Mom, I want to drink sparkling water."

When Sui saw that he ran away every year, he also ran over and said, "Mom, I want to drink sweet water."

When she had New Year's Eve dinner last night, Shen Nanzhen poured two glasses of soda for the child. The two little guys missed it for the first time.

Now let Ye Zhi buy it when he catches the opportunity.

Ye Zhi sat on the beach and chatted with Shen Nanzhen for a while. Now she also felt a little thirsty, so she said to Lu Wei, "Mr. Lu, help us buy a few bottles of soda. I want Yangmei flavor."

"I want pineapple-flavored."

"I want banana-flavored."

Shen Nanzhen thought for a thought, "Buy me a popsicle."

When the two children heard this, they wanted to eat popsicles again. They took Lu Wei's arm and said, "Dad, I also want popsicles!"

"I want it too."

Lu Wei's face was slod: "No."

It's so unhealthy to drink such a drink at such a young age.

Nian Nian hummed, "Bad father, mom, we don't want this bad father, we want the same good father."

I love to follow Nian Nian's thoughts. Seeing Nian's words, I immediately said an exclaimed, "Yes, we don't want this bad father!"

There is a gay man who bought soda and popsicles for the child on the beach. At this time, he smiled awkwardly when he heard what Niannian said.

Only Lu Wei's face has drooped visfully with the naked eye, with a black face.

Before they said something more outrageous, Lu Wei directly took the two little guys to the nearest stall selling soda popsicles and let them take them by themselves.

Lu Wei did not buy soda for Ye Zhi in the end, but picked a coconut green and said, "Drink this, this is a healthy one."

Ye Zhi: "..."

It's miserable. No wonder the child complains about him so much.

Fortunately, Lu Wei also bought her popsicles.

On the way back, the two little guys slept in the car next to Ye Zhi, and their saliva flowed to Ye Zhi's arm.

When she was about to arrive at the family home, Shen Nanzhen suddenly looked at the mirror and said, "Why do I seem to see your father?"

Lu Wei looked at the rearview mirror with the steering wheel, but he only saw a jeep, and it was difficult for the people inside to see clearly.

"Yesterday, I called my grandfather and said that Dad was celebrating the New Year with them in Beijing this year."

Shen Nanzhen said, "Oh," "Maybe I was wrong."

*

As soon as they returned to the family courtyard, the two little boys were full of blood. Ye Zhi, who also slept in the car, shouted, "Mom, I want to play with Doudou."

Doudou is the son of Li Shufen's family, but Li Shufen's family went back to Yangcheng for the Spring Festival this year. Where is there anyone here now?

After Ye Zhi refused them, the two little guys were angry for a while, and Ye Zhi took Ye Xiaoding's scooter to them.

The two little guys began to play the cart game. The two huddled together and played in the pitted yard.

Ye Zhi just slept for a while, and now she is not tired, so she sat in the gazebo and watched them play.

After a while, there was a sudden sound of cars outside the yard.

Ye Zhi thought that Lu Wei had turned around, but soon a white-headed but energetic old man came outside the yard.

There was still an old grandmother behind the old man. At this time, she looked at Ye Zhi, and everyone was stunned for a moment.

"Xiao Zhi, you are Xiao Zhi!" Grandma Lu called first.

Ye Zhi's head flashed for several years, and finally confirmed their identity at the first time when Grandma Lu opened her mouth, and trotted over without thinking about it.

"Grandma--"

"Grandpa--"

The two old men looked at Ye Zhi's excitement and didn't have time to be happy. They were worried that she was pregnant now, and she was still running like this!

Grandpa Lu didn't care so much. He hurriedly said, "Slow down, you girl, slow down!" The tone is full of worry and indulgence.

Ye Zhi rushed over and hugged Grandma Lu and shouted, "Grandma, why did you come? Why didn't you tell us earlier?"

Then, she turned to Grandpa Lu and said, "Grandpa, you have worked hard all the way."

Thinking of two white- Haired old people who traveled a long way to the island, it must be very hard and tired, right?

It's only the first day of the New Year. Didn't they spend the New Year on the train?

Ye Zhi was even more embarrassed at that time, and she was also more moved by the old man's heart.

Grandma Lu threw away the luggage bag in her hand, patted Ye Zhi on the back, and said kindly, "Silly child, it's not hard. It's worth seeing you."

Grandpa Lu hurriedly said, "Silly boy, although we are old, it's not that we can't walk. Lu Wei's father is still on the way."

Grandpa Lu and Grandma Lu saw Ye Zhi in the photo before, but now they find that Ye Zhi is much thinner than the photo.

"How can this child be so thin? The photos you sent us before are not so thin! Look, your eyes are big now. Grandma Lu was a little far away. She touched Ye Zhi's face and was very distressed.

Ye Zhi was in a very good mood and said with a smile, "Grandma, I deliberately didn't eat that much."

Others took care of the child and lost their appearance, but when Ye Zhi just gave the child abstain from breastfeeding, he actually had a small belly.

Later, I went back to work, and I was busy with work. I gradually lost some weight, but I definitely can't tell the old man, so that they won't worry.

Ye Zhi looked at it for a moment and asked, "Where's Dad?" Didn't you say that Dad is also back?"

Grandpa Lu said, "He is taking things in the back."

Ye Zhi then walked to the door of the yard and called Dad to Lu forward.

Lu Qianqian is happy at this moment. His son doesn't call his father all year round, and his daughter-in-law is better.

It sounds comfortable.

After saying a few words to Lu Qianqian, Ye Zhi turned around and looked at their years and years sitting on the scooter, and said, "Years, years, do you see who is here?"

Shen Nanzhen, who was in the room, just heard the sound, and came out and said, "Who is it?"

"Oh, Dad, Dad, Dad, why are you here?"

Shen Nanzhen quickly took off her apron, pulled the year and year, and said, "Year after year, do you see who is here? Grandpa and grandma are here! Go over and let them have a look!"

Lu Qianqian took a few bags of luggage and didn't feel tired at all. He smiled and said to Shen Nanzhen, "Shen Tongzhi, and me!"

Shen Nanzhen looked at her husband and hurriedly greeted him: "Lu Tongzhi, I haven't seen you for a long time."

Several people gathered around a pile and asked for warmth.

*

Grandpa Lu and Grandma Lu really wanted to hug the two little guys, but after taking the plane all the way, they always felt that they were not clean, so they didn't hug them.

The two little family guys were a little reserved at first, but after knowing that they were Lu Wei's grandparents, they suddenly played.

After the two old people changed into clean clothes and came out, they hugged the two children.

After feeling the weight of the child, Grandpa Lu smiled and said, "It's very solid when your father was a child."

Nian Nian was hugged by Grandpa Lu on his thigh, stared at a pair of bright black eyes, and said seriously, "I don't look like my father."

"I look like my mother."

The year held by Grandma Lu over there also said, "Yes, we look like mom. Mom looks good."

Grandpa Lu listened to the words of the two children and said, "You have a good vision. You really look like your mother. You look good."

When everyone heard the words, they laughed and laughed. For a while, there was a festive atmosphere of the Spring Festival.

Lu Wei, who had just returned the car, heard a full of laughter before he entered the house.

Lu Wei walked home quickly. After seeing Grandpa Lu and Grandma Lu, he was also stunned: "Grandpa, grandma."

Lu Wei didn't think that the two old people would sneak over. If he had known this, he would have gone back to Beijing to pick them up.

I just got through the phone with them yesterday, but I didn't tell him.

Grandpa Lu looked at Lu Wei. He hadn't seen him for nearly a year. The gang was even more energetic. Sure enough, he was in good spirits when he had happy events.

Bunk, thinking that when he wanted to match this doll kiss at the beginning, the gang also said harshly that he would rather be single for a lifetime than this doll kiss.

嘘。

Grandma Lu has always loved Lu Wei the most, but at this time, she is reluctant to let go.

Although the two little guys said that they looked like their mother, Grandma Lu felt that the child was as good-like when he was a child.

She hugged the years, as if she were holding Lu Wei at that time.

Grandma Lu stretched out her hand and took Ye Zhi's hand and said, "Dear, thank you for your hard work. If Lu Wei dares to treat you badly, you must tell Grandma that grandma will help you treat him."

Thinking of Lu Wei's rejection of this baby's fate at the beginning, they also felt regretful and didn't know how Lu Wei changed his mind at the beginning.

They are also afraid that their grandson, who doesn't know how cold or warm, can't give them happiness and harm them for a lifetime.

Ye Zhi took Grandma Lu's hand and said, "Grandma, it's not hard. Don't worry, Lu Wei is very good to me."

I don't know when, Lu Wei walked behind Ye Zhi, and then hugged her from behind.

Lu Wei said to Grandma Lu, "Grandma, I really like Ye Zhi."

He really didn't know what he liked before, but after marrying Ye Zhi, he missed her all, so he probably liked her.

Every time I go on a mission, I think about her, and I like her.

Every time there is something new, I want to share it with her. I probably like it.

Grandma Lu's little head tilted in her arms. She looked at Lu Wei and said, "Grandma, I can testify that Dad really likes my mother. They kiss every day."

Nian Nian also shouted, "I can also testify. Dad only kissed his mother, but not us."

Ye Zhi: "..."

Lu Wei: "..."

Ye Zhi and Lu Wei couldn't wait to cover their unyorn little mouths.

Ye Zhi stared at Lu Wei and blushed: "It's all your fault!"

I have no face to see anyone!

Lu Wei didn't care. He touched Ye Zhi's head because he was embarrassed and said with a smile, "Don't laugh. My daughter-in-law is shy."

Lu Qianqian looked at Lu Wei's shameless appearance and said, "Don't be ashamed."

If he dares to be so greasy in the barracks, he will be punished for running 20 miles with a load.

Just stay in the room now. Just let him go.

On the evening of the first day of the New Year, the family sat together neatly and ate a meaningful reunion meal.

*

During the Spring Festival, the military camp was full of joy. They had nothing to do, so they took Grandpa Lu and Grandma Lu to the sea every day.

Sometimes you can only dig a little ch and conch, but sometimes you can also catch crabs and abalone. The old man has spent most of his life in the north, and sometimes he can stay on the beach all day. If it hadn't been for Lu Wei's stop, the two old people would have said they wanted to go to the sea for winter swimming.

Although the winter on Qiongzhou Island is not cold, Lu Wei dares not take the risk when he thinks that he is in his seventies.

How could the old man think that he would be in the control of his grandson after living his whole life.

In the past, no one seemed to dare to take care of them in the retirement office.

However, this feeling is really good. It has been deserted for decades, and it is a blessing to be taken care of when you are old.

I don't know if I'm in a good mood. Ye Zhi's morning sickness reaction seems to be not as serious as when she was pregnant and old.

Although there will also be morning sickness, Ye Zhi also eats a lot and has a good appetite.

On the Lantern Festival, Zhang Xiaomei and Ye Aiguo also came back. Zhang Xiaomei was worried that she had no one to take care of her on the island and didn't want to stay in Xitang Town for too long.

Who knew that when I came back, I saw two more old people in the house.

Ye Zhi introduced to Zhang Xiaomei and Ye Aiguo: "Dad and mother, this is Lu Wei's grandparents."

On the sixth day of the first lunar month, Shen Nanzhen and Lu Qianqian went back to Yangcheng, and now there are only Grandpa Lu and Grandma Lu left at home.

The two relatives met and talked to them.

After everyone knew each other, Grandpa Lu and Grandma Lu said, "My dear, you have worked hard to take care of the children for the past two years."

Lu Wei's parents are all on the front line, and they are old and can't move. If Ye Zhi's parents hadn't been for the help, how could Lu Wei's life be so good?

Moreover, the two little family boys are white and fat, and they can't take care of Ye Zhi's parents.

If you change someone else, I don't think you can take care of it so well.

Zhang Xiaomei could feel the sincerity of the other party and said, "It's just taking care of the children. It's not hard. The two little family guys are quite easy to take care of, and Lu Wei is also very diligent and can help."

Several people had another big chat.

There are two more old people in the family, which is much more lively.

Although Grandpa Lu and Grandma Lu are old, they are strong. They do a lot of things by himself, and basically won't bother young people.

They don't like to be very stingy. Most of them are young as they want, and most of the time they make trouble every year and year. They don't criticize them at the first time, but praise them in another way, and then slowly guide them to change and make them more confident.

But when it's time to scold, the two old people will not fight and will not spoil.

The Kochi elements are really different. No wonder they raise such an independent child as Lu Wei.

By the end of March, the two old people were also ready to go back to Beijing.

Ye Zhi's pregnant belly is also four months old, which is very pregnant. It has just come back from the hospital on this day.

When Ye Zhi saw Grandpa Lu and Grandma Lu packing their luggage, she walked to them and said, "Grandpa, grandma, what do you think about staying on Qiongzhou Island?"

"Lu Wei and I both ask you to stay on the island and help take care of the children. Are you willing?"

Just came back all the way, Ye Zhi and Lu Wei were relatively calm, just...

She didn't expect that her Lu Wei's seed was so good that this time it was another arrow, double, and carved!

Seeing that the two old people didn't say anything, Ye Zhi took out the hospital examination form and was a little embarrassed.

Lu Wei, who followed him, said, "Grandpa, grandma, Ye Zhi is also a twin."

After that, the room was quieter.

Grandma Lu quickly left her clothes in her hand, went over to look at Ye Zhi and said, "Are you twins again?"

Grandpa Lu immediately smiled and said, "Lu Wei, you can do it!"

"Wir, put your clothes back. What's the matter? We're going to watch the birth of our two great-grandchildren!"

"Oh, I'll put the clothes back. Oh, my God, old man, did I forget the wool I bought during the Spring Festival? Do you think one volume is not enough? I have to call back and ask Lao Zhou to send me some. Shit, did I buy pink or purple last time? What color should I buy this time?

The two old men danced happily. At this time, they didn't know what to do. They quickly rummaged through the luggage and said that they should prepare more small clothes.

After hearing their words, Zhang Xiaomei, who was busy in the kitchen, came in with a pot shovel and asked, "What? Are there twins again?"

Grandpa Lu: "Yes, yes, yes, you see, our two children are really husband and wife, and the two children are twin egg yolks!"

Hearing this, Zhang Xiaomei quickly raised her voice and shouted, "Patriotism, patriotism, your daughter is pregnant with twins again!"

Everyone in the family was happy. Shen Nanzhen knew the news and was so happy that she paid Ye Zhi 2,000 yuan for food, saying that she would make up for the two granddaughters.

Only Lu Wei and Ye Zhi felt melanoed.

Lu Wei sighed, "Wir-in-law, what if she is still a son?"

Thinking of the four sons in the family, Lu Wei wanted to die.

His daughter-in-law is so beautiful. How can she not have a daughter?

Ye Zhi sipped at this moment and almost collapsed: "Aren't you going to have a good luck during the Spring Festival? I don't think it's so unlucky!"

Don't say that Lu Wei is afraid, Ye Zhi is also very afraid.

If the four sons resume the college entrance examination, will she still have the energy to take the college entrance examination?

Lu Wei hugged Ye Zhi and said, "I have dreamed of my daughter several times."

Ye Zhi's heart is broken, and her dreams are all opposite!

Lu Wei comforted himself again, "I think it will definitely be my daughter." Speaking of which, Lu Wei touched Ye Zhi's pregnant belly again and said, "Come on, my daughter, my parents' happiness depends on you!"

That's what they said. Both of them were afraid for a long time, and they took Ye Zhi's single-person care of them almost every night.

Superstitiously, if you look more of Ye Zhi's photos, you can have a beautiful daughter in the future.

The point is to have a daughter.

Whether it looks good or not is already secondary.

Every night, I will also lie on Ye Zhi's stomach every night and shout, "Sister, I'm an elder brother, Niannian."

Sui Sui will also listen with his ears. If he hears Ye Zhi's stomach gurgling, he will also say excitedly, "Sister, come out quickly. My brother will pick flowers for you."

Sometimes the two little guys learn new songs from kindergarten, sing to the children in their belly, and sometimes pretend to tell stories.

Ye Zhi's pregnancy this time is also more comfortable than the previous one.

*

The fact that Ye Zhi was pregnant with twins soon spread in the family hospital again.

Li Shufen knew that Ye Zhi was pregnant with twins, and suddenly aroused her ambition. At night, she found her man Liu Guorong to talk.

"Lao Liu, you see that Ye Zhi and Lu Wei are pregnant with twins again. Shall we have another one?"

When Liu Guorong heard his daughter-in-law say this, he sneered, "I've made a deal. I don't guarantee that it's my daughter."

His daughter-in-law has been thinking about other people's daughters all day long, and he has heard cocoons in his ears in recent years.

Hearing Liu Guorong's words, Li Shufen suddenly died again.

Liu Guorong said that it's better for all four children to be sons. He wants to make up a Guangzong Yaozu combination.

Thinking of her four sons, Li Shufen didn't dare to think about it. She directly covered her head with a quilt and said in a muffled voice, "Forget it, I still don't want it."

Until June, Li Xianghong gave birth to a daughter.

After Ye Zhi and Lu Wei knew the news, they kept going to the hospital to visit them. In the past, others went to his house to be happy. This time, it was Ye Zhi and Lu Wei to get the joy of Li Xianghong's daughter.

Ye Zhi hugged Li Xianghong's daughter and smiled, "It's so cute. It's pink. After it grows, the skin must be very white."

"Her eyes are also very big, just like you, Li Tongzhi."

When Li Xianghong heard Ye Zhi's words, she was immediately overthrobed: "Oh, it is said that my daughter looks like her father, and I'm still afraid that my daughter looks like his father's single eyelids!"

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "It doesn't look like it now, but it looks like big eyes."

After hugging Ye Zhi, she quickly handed it to Lu Wei and said, "Come and hug me. Let's see how cute Li Tongzhi's daughter is."

The two hugged and hugged, and said a lot of praise to Li Xianghong's daughter.

Li Xianghong looked at Ye Zhi's pregnant belly and said, "I think your child should be a daughter."

As soon as Ye Zhi heard this, she immediately cheered up. "I also hope it's a daughter, otherwise the four sons will really cry."

Li Xianghong smiled and said, "The four sons are also a blessing."

Lu Wei curled his lips, and he still didn't want this blessing.

*

Because there are several elders in the family, Ye Zhi doesn't have to worry about the child's clothes this time.

The work of her textile factory was transferred to He Jinfeng's second daughter.

Her daughter originally wanted to take the navy exam, but she was brushed down, and she hasn't found a suitable job yet.

So Ye Zhi transferred the work to her first.

She now eats, drinks and walks at home every day, and her life is very nice.

Zhang Xiaomei and Grandma Lu found out the clothes of the year and year of birth, but the old people looked at it and said that the style was not good. They thought that Shen Nanzhen was in Yangcheng, and there was no shortage of cloth at all, so they asked her to ship a lot of floral cloth.

Then I made several sets of identical girls' clothes, all of which were pink and tender. Ye Zhi liked them.

On this day, Lu Wei didn't know where to find a durian, because there were very few on the island. Although this thing stinks, some people still like to eat it, so it was not so easy to find.

Last year, Ye Zhi only ate one pet. Unexpectedly, Lu Wei found the whole one this year.

Everyone knows that Ye Zhi is going to eat durian, so they have found excuses to go out.

For a while, there were only Lu Wei and Ye Zhi left in the family.

Lu Wei himself did not eat durian, but at this time Ye Zhi ate it, and he did not dislike it. He sat aside and watched her eat it.

And Nian and Xian had long since he hid outside the yard and secretly watched Ye Zhi eat from the window.

Nian Nian said to Ye Zhi through the window, "Mom, my sister is going to be stinky and crying. You still eat it!"

He lay on the window and said, "No, it stinks. Mom, why do you want to eat..."

Before he finished speaking, he covered his old mouth every year and said, "I can't say it. Dad should beat you later!"

Ye Zhi didn't care about them either. When Lu Wei frowned and opened the durian, she took the biggest piece of beauty and ate it.

Year after year and year, they vomited twice, and then ran out.

Ye Zhi smelled the durian fragrance and said, "Isn't it very fragrant?" Where does it stink?" With that, I also tried to give Lu Wei the king of fruit.

But she found that Lu Wei's face turned a little red when she was holding her breath.

Ye Zhi pushed him: "If you don't like it, go out."

A few days ago, when Zhang Dazhi brought Lu Wei a bowl of snail powder with great interest, Lu Wei's expression was similar to what it is now.

Ye Zhi wanted to eat Zhang Dazhi's bowl of snail rice noodles at that time, but who knew that Grandpa Lu and Grandma Lu vomited directly outside the yard.

After Zhang Dazhi left, they quietly gathered around a pile of people to say whether Zhang Dazhi's powder was cooked in the toilet.

So Ye Zhi didn't dare to touch the bowl of flour.

But snail rice noodles can refuse, and Ye Zhi can't refuse this durian. It's really delicious!

She can eat half at a time!

When Lu Wei saw that she ate the third piece, he took the durian package and said, "You can't eat so much. Others say you will get angry."

A durian was eaten several times, and Ye Zhi was about to cry.

*

Time came to the end of September in an instant.

The two little babies, like the first year and year, refused to start.

Ye Zhi and Lu Wei have given up their thoughts and made psychological preparations in advance, even their sons recognized them.

On the morning of September 25, Ye Zhi had a labor pain before she could wear amniotic fluid.

Lu Wei drove her to the hospital at the first time. Although he had experience, Lu Wei was still so nervous that his hands and feet sweated.

Because it was in the morning, Ye Aiguo, Zhang Xiaomei, and Grandpa Lu and Grandma Lu and others all followed.

Of course, there are two brothers, year after year and year.

However, Ye Zhi was in pain all day this time, and it was not until 10 p.m. that the baby was born smoothly.

This time, Dr. Li took out the two crying children first.

Lu Wei looked at the delivery room and didn't see his daughter-in-law coming out, and his heart was nervous.

And Nian and Sui have already walked towards Dr. Li and said, "Grandma Li, show me quickly."

At that time, Dr. Li was also born every year. At this time, looking at the two little guys, he asked with a smile, "Year after year, do you want a younger brother or a younger sister?"

The two little friends said in one voice, "Sister, of course it's my sister!"

Dr. Li smiled brightly: "Do you want a sister? No wonder the clothes you prepared are all the clothes of girls!"

The clothes were taken in advance, and a lot of them were pink and tender.

Dr. Li said with a smile, "Congratulations, your wish has come to an accomplished thing!" Two cute and clever sisters!"

Chapter 69

Lu Wei, who had been looking at the delivery room, slowly reacted after hearing Dr. Li's words, and then spread out his palms and wiped his face.

My daughter is a daughter!

Seeing that Lu Wei was still indifferent, Dr. Li shouted at him, "Mr. Lu, come and hug your daughter!"

This guy has a second child. Why is it still like this?

Oh, it turned out that he was worried about his daughter-in-law.

Dr. Li said, "Xiaoye won't come out until a while. Mother and daughter are safe. Don't worry, come and see your two daughters first."

"These two daughters in your family are very eye-behaved, with round faces, big eyes, and clean. As soon as I was born, my eyes were slipping everywhere. It's so clever.

In an instant, everyone gathered around.

Zhang Xiaomei and Grandma Lu almost cried when they saw the two small cotton-padded jackets, and finally let them look forward to it.

Lu Wei raised his legs, which seemed to weigh a thousand pounds, walked towards Dr. Li, and then took two babies wrapped in pink flowers from her hand.

Lu Wei looked at their little faces. The little guy seemed to have inexhaustible strength, and he cried wow, blushed.

His voice seemed to be filled with sand, "Thank you..."

Dr. Li said, "Congratulations, you have both son and daughter."

It's still double.

The blessing of Lu Wei and Ye Zhi is really one in a million.

She has been in the delivery room for so many years. This is the first time I have seen such a blessed person. One pair of twins one after another, and one boy and one girl. What a small chance it is. Unexpectedly, they were touched.

She couldn't help but want to take this blessing.

When several elders saw that Lu Wei took over the child, they quickly came over and said, "Oh, this cute little cutie is like our Xiaozhi."

"When were you born? How many pounds?"

Dr. Li said for a while, and then said, "One is four catties and six taels, and the other is four catties and eight taels. Although it is not as heavy as the two brothers, the children are very healthy. Listen, how loud the cry is."

"You can also see double eyelids. Their eyes will definitely follow their mother in the future."

Ye Zhi is beautiful, and her eyes are like black grapes, black and bright.

If the two children can follow Ye Zhi's big eyes, it will be really beautiful.

When several elders heard it, they were very happy.

Especially Grandpa Lu and Grandma Lu, who are so smiling that they can't see at this time.

Grandpa Lu said, "Wanda, look, I said that Xiao Zhi will definitely have a daughter. The magic spell of not giving birth to children in our family has finally been broken in this generation!"

When Grandpa Lu came to Qiongzhou Island, he was laughed at by a group of old friends in the retirement house, laughing that there would definitely be no daughter in their family.

Humph, this time, it made him raise his eyebrows. He will call the old friends of the retirement house later!

Grandma Lu smiled and said, "You can go back later. You have to tell Lao Zhou for me. The old man in my hometown has laughed at me from my birth to my grandson to my great-grandson. Now the serf turned over and sang, and I must be good at it!"

Grandma Lu looked at the two little cuties in Lu Wei's arms at this time, and she was also happy in her heart, especially when she heard the two little cuties crying so loudly that she knew how powerful they were.

Grandma Lu couldn't help saying, "But whether it's a daughter or a son, the child is healthy and healthy at this time, and it's better than anything else."

Zhang Xiaomei nodded repeatedly: "No, it's good to be healthy."

However, Zhang Xiaomei has planned to ask Ye Aiguo to report to Xitang Town tomorrow. She has a pair of twin granddaughters!

Lu Wei hugged the child happily, but he couldn't help looking at the delivery room.

The next second, the door of the delivery room was opened. Lu Wei gave the two children to Zhang Xiaomei and Grandma Lu. At the first time, he went forward to hold his daughter-in-law's hand.

Lu Wei didn't care that there were so many people. He kissed Ye Zhi on his forehead and said dotingly, "Daughter-in-law, thank you for your hard work."

Ye Zhi didn't respond to him. He just said, "Treate me your daughter."

Zhang Xiaomei and Grandma Lu have already greeted each other and put the child on both sides of Ye Zhi, so that Ye Zhi can see the child.

Ye Zhi.52GGd. She was completely relieved, but she was looking forward to it.

She will also have a daughter in the future, and she can still wear the same small skirt as them. Ye Zhi feels happy when she thinks of the painting.

On the way back to the ward, Ye Zhi didn't close her eyes. She looked at the two little guys laughing and laughing. If she hadn't had no strength, Ye Zhi would have wanted to hug them well.

When he was transferred to the single ward, he took Ye Zhi's hand every year and said, "Mom, are you hungry? Shall I cook something for you?"

"Mom, are you thirsty? Shall I pour you some water to drink?"

Because everyone in the family came over, Zhang Xiaomei asked He Jinfeng next door to help make a soup with the pig's trotters and soybeans prepared in advance.

Ye Zhi touched the heads of the two little guys and said quickly, "Mom is neither hungry nor thirsty, but she is a little tired."

After listening to Ye Zhi's words, Lu Wei pulled the two children away a little, "Let mom have a rest."

Year after year and year, he said, "Mom, you can sleep for a while, and my sister will also sleep." In the back, the two children said in a very low voice.

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Is your sister cute?"

"Cute!" Year after year, year after year, shouting in one voice.

Ye Zhi smiled again and thought it was good to be a little lively.

Ye Xiaoding poured a cup of tea for Ye Zhi and touched the cup. He felt that it was not hot, so he inserted a bamboo straw in it, handed it to her, and said, "Auntie, drink some water before going to sleep. The doctor said to let you drink more water."

Ye Xiaoding didn't come until after school. He just waited outside the delivery room. After knowing that it was his sister, he jumped up with joy!

Now he no longer has to envy that other people have sisters, and he is still two sisters, directly showing off his power!

Ye Zhi took a sip with a straw, then touched Xiaoding's head and said, "It's a little late. Go back to take a shower and sleep. There will be no leave tomorrow. If you want to see your sister, come back after school."

Ye Xiaoding twisted his head with a guilty heart, "Well, auntie, I know. I'll go home when I see my sister again."

Ye Xiaoding has been a little brother since he was born every year and year. Now that the two sisters are born, he is more sensible and stable.

Lu Wei patted Ye Xiaoding on the shoulder and said, "Let's coax the years and years home later. They are also quarreling with the children here."

There are too many people in the ward. After Grandpa Lu and Ye Aiguo hugged the child, they also said that they would go home and leave Grandma Lu and Zhang Xiaomei to take care of Ye Zhi here.

Ye Zhi was so tired that she fell asleep at this moment, and two red and wrinkled cotton-padded jackets also fell asleep.

*

When I woke up again, it was already past five o'clock in the morning.

Lu Wei didn't sleep either. He sat by the bedside and looked at her.

Lu Weizhi held Ye Zhi's hand and did not let go. Seeing that she was awake, she looked at the child's head, and then a quiet and happy smile appeared on her lips. Lu Wei lowered his head, kissed the corners of her lips, and tidied up her sleepy hair.

Ye Zhi still looked at the child and asked with a smile, "Lu Tongzhi, are you happy that you will have a little cotton-padded jacket in the future?"

The two little cotton-padded jackets have woken up. Zhang Xiaomei and Grandma Lu are hugging them and coaxing with a smile.

Lu Wei smiled and said, "What do you think? I'm so happy that I want to go to the radio station to shout.

I wish the whole family home knew about it!

Ye Zhi imagined the painting surface and immediately sneered, "That's not so."

Anyway, it will soon spread all over the family courtyard.

Ye Zhi can already imagine that painting, which will definitely be more lively than when they were born and old.

Lu Wei stretched out his hand and touched her face, and then asked, "How do you feel now? Are you hungry?"

Ye Zhi felt much better after sleeping. She smiled and said, "I'm not hungry. I want to see my two daughters."

She is also a person with a small cotton-padded jacket now!

I didn't want to sleep at the first place, but I was really a little tired. At this time, I feel more energetic.

Zhang Xiaomei and Grandma Lu heard Ye Zhi's voice and hurriedly came over with two crying children in their arms. "Look, the child is so cute." With that, he put the child in Ye Zhi's arms.

The two little cuties, who were still crying, suddenly stopped crying when they lay in Ye Zhi's arms. Their eyes blinked and blinked, which was so cute.

Seeing this, Zhang Xiaomei said, "Look how good you are, you won't make trouble all at once."

Ye Zhi stretched out her hand to get the quilts of the two children and let their faces show. Although they were only more than four catties, the faces of the two little boys were round and their eyes were quite big. At this time, they didn't seem to be as red as when they were just born, and they were a little pink and white.

Ye Zhi's heart was about to melt.

Lu Wei also bowed his waist slightly, looked at the two little cute eyes softened, and said with a smile, "Fortunately, I used to look at your photos. The child is like you."

Ye Zhi was overhesed when she heard it, "Isn't it?"

"Really, the eyes are like black grapes, big and black. The hair is also like yours, thin and soft. Lu Wei fiddled with their hair, and his eyes were full of smiles.

When they were born year after year, the two little boys only had a little fetal hair, thin and soft.

I have cut my hair several times in the past few years to grow better.

"The child's ears are like you," Ye Zhi said with a smile.

The two looked at the child and counted who their facial features looked like. Even if Lu Wei didn't sleep all night, he didn't feel tired at this time.

Zhang Xiaomei said aside, "Then who will name them this time?"

Grandma Lu and Grandpa Lu thought about the names of the year and year before. At this time, Grandma Lu said, "Look at their father's appearance, you don't need Grandpa and Grandpa this time, right? Let the child's father do the name.

Lu Wei didn't think about it. He rubbed his finger against the child's head and said, "Okay, leave it to me this time."

Ye Zhi looked at Lu Wei and subconsciously reached out and patted him, "You can't do anything like Qiuxiang Dongju!"

Although Lu Wei's family loves her daughter, the name of her years and years has given her a little psychological shadow.

And the names of children in this era are really a little casual.

Most of the men are called the National Day of the Army, and many of the women are called Zhaodi Pandi Lai, or chrysanthemum and plum fragrance.

Ye Zhi doesn't sound good!

Lu Wei: "..."

Doesn't Qiu Xiang sound good?

Lu Wei still thinks that the two children were born in autumn, so he has to bring an autumn character!

But before he said it at this time, his daughter-in-law objected.

What should I do?

Ye Zhi looked at the two children, her eyes were full of smiles, and she said lightly, "Your nickname is Pingping and An'an."

"Pingping, An'an, I hope you all grow up healthily and happily."

*

In the past few days in the hospital, many people from the family hospital came to visit Ye Zhi. Everyone wanted to rub the joy of Ye Zhi and Lu Wei's children.

Li Xianghong and Li Shufen picked up two pink cuties as soon as they came to the hospital.

Li Xianghong is also a girl, but when she sees Ye Zhi's two twin daughters, she is so envious that she refuses to let go.

"I said that your baby must be a daughter. That belly shape is exactly the same as when I was pregnant with my daughter. Your two daughters are so beautiful. Their eyes are big, just like their mother.

Li Shufen hugged her sister and echoed with a smile, "No, the two little cuties will grow up, and they will choose the best-looking places for their mother. It's so cute. I want to kiss them."

Li Shufen looked at the two daughters of the Ye Zhi family, and suddenly her heart that she wanted to have a daughter was burning again!

This girl is different. It's fragrant and soft. No wonder several women want to have a daughter.

After watching the two little cuties of Ye Zhi's family, Li Shufen also wanted to give birth even more. She couldn't wait to have a lovely daughter tomorrow.

Li Xianghong ridiculed, "If you want to kiss, you can give birth to a slow kiss. If you dare to attack these two babies, Lu Wei will probably throw you directly out of the hospital later."

Li Shufen's face shroe down in an instant, and naturally she was unlikely to kiss the newborn cutie.

However, when Li Xianghong said so, Li Shufen's heart to give birth to a daughter became more firm!

When her man comes home tonight, she will ask Lao Liu about her fourth child.

Ye Zhi joked, "If you also give birth to a daughter, we can let them wear beautiful skirts together."

When Li Shufen heard this, she was still rational.

That night, Li Shufen and Liu Guorong went home. The first thing she did when she went home was to tell him that Ye Zhi and Lu Wei had twins again, and this time both of them were daughters.

Liu Guorong had thought about having four sons before, but he had heard Li Shufen say too much in the past two years, and Li Xianghong often came to the door with her daughter. Sometimes he saw the girl who was fragrant and soft and wanted to hug her all day and thought it was very cute.

Compared with his three bone dragons, Liu Guorong also disliked the noise.

Now, when he heard that Lu Wei's group had given birth to a pair of daughters, he was immediately shaken.

He thought for a minute and said, "When I go to Lu Wei tomorrow to be happy, we will also have a daughter!"

Li Shufen finally persuaded her man and said with a smile, "Well, you can take a look at Lu Wei's happiness tomorrow."

Liu Guorong smiled helplessly: "I didn't expect me to have such a day."

Li Shufen patted him and said, "Isn't this for your daughter?" Don't be ashamed!"

"That's right! I can risk my daughter!"

-

And Lu Wei, he is worried at this moment.

Because he gave birth to two more daughters, Zhang Dazhi, who had not been looking for his face for more than half a year, came to annoy him again.

Zhang Dazhi pulled him miserably: "Brother Lu, I'll call you Brother Lu. Look at your good luck. I'm so greedy. When will you introduce a person to me? I won't ask for twins. I'm satisfied with a son and a daughter. With that, he still rubbed on Lu Wei.

Everyone in the family hospital said that Lu Wei was blessed. If it hadn't been for Lu Wei's family hospital, the hospital would have been full of people.

It was only Zhang Dazhi's numb behavior that Lu Wei punched him directly and said angued, "Find someone to find your father or your master. Is there something wrong with you following me every day?"

Zhang Dazhi: "Dad!"

"Get out, I have my own son. I'm so blessed with your son." Lu Wei looked at him ruthlessly and said with a heart, "Besides, how can you be my son when you are so ugly?"

Zhang Dazhi: "..."

He is indeed better than the years and years.

But will Lu Wei's straightforwardness undermine the unity of the military camp?

Zhang Dazhi wanted to hold Li Weimin's old classmate beside him and complain. Who knew that Li Weimin said, "Okay, I'm going to go home to see my daughter."

Li Weimin's daughter is almost one year old, which is the most lovely time.

Every time Zhang Dazhi goes over, the little girl will sweetly ask him for a hug.

Zhang Dazhi's mentality completely collapsed. He had to go back to the dormitory later and his roommate's big eyes and small eyes. A man without a home was really pitiful.

He also wants to have a small home in the family home!

......

After staying in the hospital for a few days, Ye Zhi was discharged from the hospital and returned to her home.

On the day of going back to the family courtyard, many people looked around her house, but because of Lu Wei, everyone did not dare to go forward.

Ye Zhi was wrapped by Lu Wei with only a pair of eyes left. At this time, she didn't want to see anyone, so she directly asked him to take herself home.

As soon as I got home, I rushed to Ye Zhi's side and shouted, "Mom, I miss you so much."

"Mom, I miss you so much, too. I miss my sister too!"

Zhang Xiaomei and Grandma Lu came in with the child in their arms and said, "My sister is here. They just woke up. Can you see if my sister is cute?"

Although it is only a few days after birth, the newborn has a look every day, and now it has faded the newborn red, white and tender.

I guess it won't be long before the two little cuties will be more cute.

Nian Nian couldn't see his sister, so he jumped up quickly and looked at the inside of the quilt, "Let me see, let me see my sister!"

With that, he reached out his hand and wanted to hug them.

However, Zhang Xiaomei smiled and said, "Three catties hold two catties, and you can't fall over. If you can't hold it, just have a look.

Years and years are also in their early threes, and they can't hold children.

However, the two brothers were not angry. Lu Wei had already told them that don't hug their sister casually. If they fell, they would cry.

Nian Nian said, "Then I'll take a look. I'll take a look at my sister."

After the two brothers saw their sister, they couldn't help touching them a few times and moved carefully, "My sister is so small."

Nian Nian: "Sister, I'm my brother. Nian Nian's brother who tells you stories every day."

"Sister, I'm a brother, I'm a brother, the brother who sings to you, do you remember me?"

Year after year: "No, which one is flat? Which one is An'an?

Years old: "Mom, why do all my sisters look exactly like each other?"

"Then how do we recognize our sister?"

The two little guys probably don't know that they are exactly the same in the eyes of others.

Ye Zhi was relieved when she saw the children's friendship.

However, during the confinement period, the two sisters slept a lot, and Ye Zhi would still find time to play with them every year, or read them a little book.

The children are also sensible. Although they sometimes quarrel with their sister, Ye Xiaoding will take them out for a walk every year and year when he is free.

And there are many elders in the family. Ye Zhi basically doesn't worry much about a few children.

After the child was one month full, several elders in the family discussed it. This time, they had to hold a full moon wine for the two children, which was lively.

Ye Zhi didn't want to do it at the beginning. At that time, she held a 100-day banquet every year. That year seemed to be the Mid-Autumn Festival. She spent it in Yangcheng and didn't invite comrades-in-arms in the family courtyard.

But even Lu Wei said, "Do it, of course do it!"

Lu Wei kissed Ye Zhi and said, "It's because I didn't invite everyone last time. I must invite you this time. Anyway, I won't give birth in the future."

--Life is full.

Even if Ye Zhi couldn't think about it one day, he didn't want him to take this risk.

In order not to let Ye Zhi continue to suffer like this, Lu Wei has learned about the ligation and plans to do the operation sometime.

Ye Zhi himself disliked himself. He quickly pushed Lu Wei away and said, "But how can I see people like this?"

Lu Wei put his back on her, kissed her face again and again, and said, "Mom called me specially. You can wash your hair before the full moon wine, that is, you can sit for an extra month, so that you can have a good rest, and wash your hair and take a shower as before.

Because the two children are twins, everyone is worried that Ye Zhi's health is not recovering well.

So it was decided early to let her sit for an extra month.

However, Shen Nanzhen cherished her daughter-in-law the most. She tried her best to exclude public discussion and put on her identity as a doctor, saying that she would let Ye Zhi take a shower and wash her hair normally after the child was one month, which was relatively clean and her spiritual and her spiritual appearance was good.

Ye Zhi hugged Lu Wei in turn and said, "Our mother is so good! If my mother is a gay magazine, how many girl gays do you say want to marry her?

Lu Wei smiled and pinched Ye Zhi's face, "Fool, my mother's son is not bad!"

Ye Zhi snorted, pinched Lu Wei's face, and said, "It's okay, but you still have to rely on your mother. If it's not your mother, how can you look so beautiful? If you are not handsome, I may not marry you.

Lu Wei's teeth are itching. Dare I say, he has been damned?

"If you don't marry me, who else do you want to marry? We have decided to have a baby kiss. Do you still want to give up all the time?

Ye Zhi looked at Lu Wei, who was not ashamed, and said strangely, "I don't know who said that the doll was pro-feudal at the beginning?"

Lu Wei: "..."

Two days before the full moon wine, Ye Zhi grabbed the busy Lu Wei and asked, "Lu Tongzhi, my daughter is a full moon. Have you figured out their names?"

Lu Wei: "????"

"Qiu Xiang, how about Qiu Ju?"

Ye Zhi resisted her anger and stared at him: "What do you think?"

Chapter 70

Ye Zhi has been very unsentful since he heard that Lu Wei's group named the child Qiu Xiang and Qiu Ju.

At that time, it should be better to let the child's grandpa and grandma take it.

However, Lu Wei was definitely unwilling. After having a daughter, he sharpened his knife and said that he would give them a beautiful and meaningful name.

After asking a few times, Ye Zhi felt that it was better to let him think about it slowly, so as not to take such a vulgar name again.

Because of the full moon wine, Lu Wei has been preparing for a long time. He really didn't have time to think about the names of the two children.

In this era, there is no hurry to enter the household registration. Some people do not have an household registration at the age of several years, and they grew up like this.

So now we have to deal with the full moon banquet first.

The full moon banquet for the two children is scheduled for early November, and the weather on Qiongzhou Island will be more comfortable at this time.

Zhang Xiaomei and Ye Aiguo went to the sea a few days in advance. They planned to find more seafood, which could enrich the dishes of the full moon banquet.

Grandpa Lu and Grandma Lu went to prepare some pork and sea duck. Pork is still relatively scarce on the island, but with Jinfeng, they still bought a whole piece of pork leg. In terms of ducks, Chen Fang helped find the locals to catch sea ducks in the mangrove, and also took a lot of sea duck eggs.

After Chen Fang learned that Ye Zhi had given birth to a twin daughter, she sent her a lot of bird's nests and two strings of pearl chains to the child.

Chen Fang is now the director of the workshop, and her salary has risen to more than 30 yuan.

Her mother-in-law regretted it and shouted every day that she wanted to go back to live with Chen Fang. Because the daughter-in-law of the uncle is pregnant now, her mother-in-law has no financial support, and she stays at home all day and doesn't go out to fish to make some money, so the new daughter-in-law dislikes her very much and is now clamoring to drive her away.

After hearing what Chen Fang said, Ye Zhi asked, "So are you going to let your mother-in-law come back?"

Ye Zhi felt that Chen Fang's mother-in-law was very biased, and obviously she also wanted to rely on her brother-in-law to grow up. She just didn't expect that the little daughter-in-law was very well-behaved when she first entered the door. In less than a year, she quarreled.

Chen Fang didn't think about it and said, "I don't care about her. I have separated from her for a long time. When she separated, she even took away the pot in the house. Is she embarrassed to come back at this time?"

When Ye Zhi heard the words, she thought that Chen Fang would not be confused to that extent, so she was relieved.

Ye Zhi has no good impression on Chen Fang's mother-in-law.

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "You have such a high salary now. If you don't have such a bad thing as your mother-in-law in the future, your life will definitely get better and better."

At this moment, Ye Zhi suddenly understood why Chen Fang was unwilling to remarry.

I have money, and I have more than enough to support a child. I don't have to serve men and parents-in-law. Without the trivialities in marriage, it's really cool.

Chen Fang looked at Ye Zhi with a softer expression and smiled, "If it weren't for you, how could I have such a good day?"

Ye Zhi's clothing business in Yangcheng has been doing well at this time. The factory director also saw that she handled the things in Yangcheng well. I'm afraid this director can't sit down for the rest of his life.

Ye Zhi: "This is all your own credit. If we are so familiar with it, don't praise each other. By the way, remember to come and have a full moon wine tomorrow.

Chen Fang: "Okay, I must remember that my goddaughter is one month. How can I not remember?"

Chen Fang said that she would not remarry in her life. She would definitely have no daughter in the future, so she recognized two children as her goddaughters.

Ye Zhi felt that this was also a child's blessing, and Lu Wei had no objection.

The two looked at each other and smiled, and were soon interrupted by the peaceful crying.

*

The day before the full moon banquet, Shen Nanzhen and Lu Qianqian also came over. Because there was not enough space at home, Zhang Xiaomei and Ye Aiguo took Ye Xiaoding to Ye Zhenhua's yard to live.

Ye Zhenhua's University of Workers, Peasants and Soldiers has finished studying, and now he has returned to the army to help. I heard that there is a recent meeting to build a seafood and fruit processing factory, which will be sold all over the country.

Because Ye Zhenhua had achievements, he thought that Ye Xiaoding should also live with him at that time, so he applied for a small two-bedroom yard.

This batch of small courtyards are newly built, with a small area, but they are all independent houses. Although there is no yard, it is not far from Ye Zhi's yard.

So even if Shen Nanzhen and others come, there is enough place to live now.

Shen Nanzhen had long wanted to come when she knew that Ye Zhi had given birth to twin daughters, but she couldn't have time, so she arranged to come when the child was one month.

As soon as Shen Nanzhen arrived, she changed into clean clothes, and then carefully washed her hands before she picked up An'an.

An'an is a younger sister, but she is much more lively than her sister. She often cries at night, but fortunately, Lu Wei, a good father, doesn't dislike it.

Ye Zhi basically fed milk every day, and then changed the diaper for the child. For the rest of the trivial things, the elders in the family and Lu Wei basically did not need her to do it.

As long as Lu Wei is at home, sometimes he comes to change diapers.

Lu Wei's family used to dislike the diapers of the years and the years, but now he can't, and sometimes even take the diaper to study it to see if the child's intestines and stomach are good...

Ye Zhi was speechless about this.

However, several elders in the family also followed Lu Wei like this, and they didn't think there was anything wrong.

Shen Nanzhen hugged the child and kissed him again and said with a smile, "Oh, my good granddaughter, how can she look so cute!"

"This small mouth, high nose and big eyes will really grow. Choose the best-looking mom and dad.

Lu Qianqian washed his hands and also picked up Sister Pingping.

However, Lu Qianqian listened to Shen Nanzhen's words and looked at the two cuties. At this time, he couldn't see how the child looked like their parents.

Lu Qianqian said, "What do you think? Isn't this child the same?"

In the eyes of Lu Qiantong, all babies are the same.

Listening to their grandfather's words, they suddenly felt that they had found an alliance.

Now the child is only a little more than a month old, and they can't see how the child looks like his parents.

Year after year and year, he also said, "No, my sisters are all the same, and they are still wrinkled. How can they look like their mothers? We are just like mothers!"

"Yes! We are just like sisters, and Pingping and An'an are like fathers!"

"Yes, my sister is like Dad. Dad is ugly."

Shen Nanzhen moved forward: "..."

When Pingping and Anan heard it, they didn't know whether they spoke too loudly or understood the meaning of their words. They immediately opened their mouths and began to cry.

The crying almost lifted the roof.

Shen Nanzhen hugged An'an, patted them on the back of their hands patiently, and coaxed, "Good boy, your grandfather and brothers are talking nonsense. Pingping and An'an don't listen to them. The two little babies are like their mothers. They are both beautiful.

Shen Nanzhen's peace in her arms suddenly closed her voice, smashed her mouth, and yawned.

Lu Qianqian: "..."

Seeing this, Shen Nanzhen reached out and squeezed Lu Qian's arm again, "It's okay for the child to be ignorant. Are you so big, blind? Obviously, it's like a cake mark of Xiao Zhi. Don't talk if you don't know how to look.

Lu Xiangqian was extremely wronged. Originally, the child was crying. At this time, he was pinched by his daughter-in-law and disliked. Suddenly, he was in a hurry, much more nervous than he was on the front line.

Moreover, he doesn't seem to be wrong. Aren't all the newborn children almost the same?

Grandma Lu couldn't see it. She quickly took over the Pingping in Lu Qianqian's hand and said, "Go ahead and help kill the duck. Just look at the child with Nan Zhen."

When Lu Qianqian heard Grandma Lu's words, he seemed to send out the hot taro. When his hand was empty, he immediately breathed a sigh of relief.

Although his granddaughter is cute, she is too delicate. He'd better kill the duck and pull the hair.

And year after year and year, he brought Ye Xiaoding to the beach and said that he was blowing bubbles for them.

That's what Shen Nanzhen brought from Yangcheng. Just now, the two little guys blew a few times in the yard, but Zhang Xiaomei was afraid that the bubble water would get the food for the full moon banquet, so she didn't let them play.

This is the first time for Lu Qianqian to meet Zhang Xiaomei and Ye Aiguo.

Lu Qianqian had already changed into a military uniform, but wore a white shirt, which made him look less serious as usual.

However, Zhang Xiaomei and Ye Aiguo knew his identity and subconsciously were still a little nervous about him.

Lu Wei just asked Zhang Xiaomei not to be busy with the ingredients, but Zhang Xiaomei would rather be busy than idle, so she followed Ye Aiguo to brush the oysters.

Lu Qianqian looked at Zhang Xiaomei and Ye Aiguo, and felt a little helpless about it, so he took the initiative to greet them: "My dear, you have worked hard to take care of the children in the past two years, and Xiao Zhi has had a few children."

If these words were changed to normal times, Lu Qianqian would definitely not be able to say them.

However, after looking at Zhang Xiaomei and Ye Aiguo, I didn't know why I said it naturally.

Zhang Xiaomei immediately smiled and said, "You're welcome, my dear. We are all a family. How can we work hard? You and your relatives have contributed to the country, which is much harder than ours.

Lu Wei's parents are one of the commander and the other is the head of the hospital. It's really much harder than taking care of the children at home and doing some housework.

Lu Xiangqian said, "How can we work on the front line without you taking good care of our family in the rear? There is no need to underestimate yourself. Now Lu Wei's job so reassuringly depends on your efforts.

This sentence makes Zhang Xiaomei and Ye Aiguo very comfortable.

Several people were happy to sort out the ingredients for the full moon banquet.

*

On the day of the full moon banquet, Lu Wei and Ye Zhi wrapped red envelopes in the room early in the morning, because it was customary to give red envelopes to others after eating.

It doesn't need to be big. It just means to win a lottery.

After Ye Zhi wrapped a lot of red envelopes, her fingers were also dyed red, and it looked like she was going to press her fingerprints.

Ye Zhi asked, "How many people did you call here?"

There are few friends with Lu Wei, only Li Weimin, Li Guoliang and Zhang Dazhi. However, He Jinfeng lives next door. Usually, everyone must be called if they are so good. There is also Li Shufen's family. She also gave her two small skirts to her child, and Ye Zhi also called their family.

Lu Wei put the red envelope in a big cloth bag and said, "There are also Commander Gao, Master Zhang, and Commissar Zhong."

These are all important cadres in the barracks, but because Lu Qianqian also came, they said that they were lively.

Ye Zhi: "That's quite a lot of people."

In addition, there are thirteen people in their family, big and small. Can't we set up ten tables and eight tables?

Fortunately, the weather is good at this time, and it doesn't matter to set up a few tables outside the yard.

Lu Wei nodded and said proudly, "It's good for many people to be lively, and our daughter is also happy."

Ye Zhi took a look at him. He didn't know whether the child was happy or not. Anyway, Lu Wei was very happy.

Ye Zhi couldn't help asking again, "Yeah, have you thought about the child's name?"

Lu Wei had been ready for a long time. Last night, he turned over several books outside while Ye Zhi slept peacefully.

Later, Shen Nanzhen and Grandma Lu saw him and asked him what was going on. Lu Wei told him about the name.

Who knows that when Shen Nanzhen heard Lu Wei's two names, her reaction was similar to that of Ye Zhi, and she said directly, "It's hard to hear."

Later, Shen Nanzhen called Lu Qianqian and Grandpa Lu, and several people sat under the light to discuss in the middle of the night.

Now he has a general idea. He originally planned to wait for the full moon banquet to talk to Ye Zhi.

However, since she asked, Lu Wei did not intend to hide it and said, "What do you think of the two daughters named Zhiqiu and Zhixia?"

The word "knowledge" in the middle is the same syllable as Ye Zhi's Zhi, which also means learning.

The word "autumn" is Lu Wei's obsession, because the child was born in autumn.

Later, Shen Nanzhen said that the autumn of Qiongzhou Island was similar to summer, so she simply took the word "Xia" and it sounded good.

Ye Zhi listened and repeated what Lu Wei said once, "Lu Zhiqiu, Lu Zhixia."

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi's expression nervously, and saw her smiling: "It sounds good. It's much better than Qiu Xiangqiu Chrysanthemum. Is this what you think?"

Lu Wei: "..."

It's true that nothing can escape the golden eyes of my daughter-in-law.

Lu Wei said truthfully, "I thought about it with my parents and grandparents."

Ye Zhi looked at Lu Wei's expression, sat down on his side, stretched out his hand on his face, and said, "You have worked hard to sleep with your child at night this month. If you are tired next time, tell me."

Because the child is still young and can't sleep all the time, I thought the daughter would be more obedient, but in fact, the little doll cried regardless of men and women.

Lu Wei has got dark circles under his eyes.

Lu Wei stretched out his hand on the back of Ye Zhi's hand and smiled, "It's not hard. No matter how hard it is, you won't work hard." With that, he grabbed Ye Zhi's waist and kissed him.

The two haven't been intimate for a long time. Ye Zhi was pregnant before, and he also restrained it.

At this time, she had unloaded the goods. When Lu Weiyi touched her, the blood all over her body couldn't help boiling. The arms around her waist and limbs were pressed directly on the bed.

It was not until Ye Zhi felt that the opening collar had been torn open that he hammered Lu Wei.

However, the next second, he was caught by Lu Wei and raised his hands to the top of his head.

Ye Zhi suddenly felt extremely ashamed, but his strength was not as strong as Lu Wei. He could only be restrained by death, and there was no chance to resist.

It was not until the girl on the other end of the crib cried that Lu Wei finally let go of her, just breathing close to her ear.

Lu Wei's hoarse voice sounded in her ear and said, "Don't worry, I won't do anything to you for the time being."

The word "temporarily" is well used. It seems that it will be in the future.

Ye Zhi pulled the quilt, covered her upper body, and said, "Bring your daughter here and see if she is hungry."

Lu Wei pecked at Ye Zhi's lips again, got up quickly, and then walked to the crib, picked up the child and folded back to Ye Zhi's side.

Ye Zhi's breath had not been fully adjusted, so she said sullenly, "Let's see if she pees first."

"Okay."

Lu Wei coaxed the child tirelessly, and changed a diaper for An An again. After tidying up, he took the child to Ye Zhi's side: "Feed them, or someone will come later."

There must be a lot of people at the full moon banquet. Ye Zhi should not have time to rest today.

Ye Zhi hugged the child. After An An cried, her big and black eyes looked brighter. At this time, she looked at Ye Zhi without crying, which made her help but kiss the little cute face twice.

It's so cute. It's so cute that I want to kiss as soon as I see it!

Lu Wei also felt that he wanted to kiss when he saw it. He grabbed An'an's little foot and kissed it twice and said, "Pingping hasn't woken up yet. I'll go and see what the outside can help first."

Ye Zhi nodded, "Well, you go."

The day of the full moon banquet was very lively, and several elders of the Lu Wei family kept laughing.

Their family finally had a daughter, and Pingping and An'an suddenly became the apple of their hands. Grandpa Lu and Grandma Lu also said that they would give them two sets of courtyard houses in Beijing at that time.

But it was rejected by Ye Zhi.

The child is so young. How can he accept such a big gift?

Today, it's mainly for everyone to have a meal and have a good time.

Before the full moon banquet, Ye Zhi first fed two peace and peace. Lu Wei came in with a camera and asked Li Weimin to help take a family portrait.

Fortunately, Lu Wei helped her wash her hair the night before, and Ye Zhi is still as white and red as before.

However, in order to look better, Ye Zhi still changed into a red skirt, which looked more energetic.

There are a lot of relatives and friends in the yard, and they are waiting for Ye Zhi and the two children to come out.

When he saw Ye Zhi coming out with the child in his arms, he said, "Mom, come on. Uncle Li said he would take pictures of us and his sister."

At the end of the year, he also pulled Ye Zhi's skirt, "Mom, grandma has helped me change a dress. Do you think he is handsome?"

Ye Zhi held Pingping in one hand, stretched out one hand to help the year to tidy up the collar, and said, "This is much more handsome!"

The older he is, the more he looks like Lu Wei. At this time, he looks handsome, and they are not as dark as other children, and their facial features are also exquisite. They are recognized as handsome men in the family courtyard.

Li Weimin's Lele likes them.

Even Tingting of Huang Qiuying's family said that she would be a daughter-in-law every year before, which made several adults couldn't help laughing.

Lu Wei hugged An'an and followed him. He took Nian Nian to the yard and said, "Go to Grandpa and Grandma quickly and let them hold you."

Year after year and year, I hurriedly ran over.

Zhang Xiaomei and Ye Aiguo didn't want to go there, but Shen Nanzhen and Grandma Lu were willing to go there directly.

Grandma Lu said, "We are all a family, and Xiaomei and patriotism are the heroes. Without your photo, it can't be called a family portrait."

Ye Zhi also took Zhang Xiaomei's hand and said, "Mom, we are all a family. I have you as a mother, and it is our blessing for our children to have you as a grandma."

Many people regard their married daughters as splashed water, but Zhang Xiaomei has left her hometown for the past few years and has been taking care of them for so long. Ye Zhi can't repay this kindness.

Zhang Xiaomei was embarrassed and pinched Ye Zhi's face: "It's a good day. Don't say these words. You ask my mother to take a picture, and I'll take a picture."

Shen Nanzhen took Zhang Xiaomei's arm and said, "Come on, come on, I'll wait for you and your father-in-law."

Ye Zhi and Lu Wei hug Ping Ping and An, while Grandpa Lu and Grandma Lu held their years and years. Under the countdown of Li Weimin's 3, 2, 1, their family took the first family photo.

After taking dozens of photos, the banquet began.

Everyone looked at this big family and two pairs of twins, and they all showed envy.

Two pairs of twins are rare enough, and their son and daughter are so beautiful!

Let them take over all the good things!

Even a group of soldiers can't help but want to rub such blessings at this time!

On that day, it was rare for everyone to sit together and drink a lot of wine. Finally, the guests were happy.

*

After the full moon banquet, the new year soon came, because of a big event in the capital last year, the atmosphere across the country has begun to clear up.

On the first day of 1977, the military camp had been fully electrated, and there was no restriction on the electricity period of the family hospital.

However, you need to charge an appropriate amount of electricity.

Ye Zhi felt that this was completely acceptable. With the electricity, she could review for the college entrance examination at ease.

After hearing the news of unlimited electricity, Lu Wei kissed his two daughters and said, "Look, as soon as you arrive, there is good news in the family courtyard. You are really Dad's lucky stars."

Another thing is that Lu Wei made a first-class merit after the child's full moon banquet. It is estimated that he will not be able to be promoted again soon.

Ye Zhi did not particularly expect how high Lu Wei could be promoted. She wants to study hard now. When the college entrance examination resumes, she will do her best!

Before the news spread, Ye Zhi asked Shen Nanzhen to buy a lot of books for her in Yangcheng and sent them to her.

Ye Zhi had been reviewing for the first two years, but it was not so urgent at that time.

Now as soon as she enters the 77th year, she becomes nervous.

Fortunately, there is no limit on the production and use of electricity in the family home, and Ye Zhi has a lot of time to read books.

Lu Wei also bought several electric fans, and it's finally not so hot in summer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 742 125
Lin Susu was reborn. This time, she must be filial to her grandmother and keep the bracelet handed down from her ancestors, with grievances and reven...
10.1K 109 31
In the depths of despair, Yu Xinyan's life was a series of heartbreaking trials and tribulations. Used by her adoptive parents to settle their debts...
78.7K 1.3K 91
https://m.shubaow.net/170/170976/ Author: da frog Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-07 Latest: Chapter 91 Extra Story rebirth fini...
78.6K 1.3K 43
Image not mine Story not mine For offline purpose only Novel Summary [Space + Food + Su Shuangtian] Song Baozhu had three nightmares. The first time...