Daily life of a beautiful fem...

Av CNovel_Reader

After waking up, the fair and beautiful Ye Zhi turned into a miserable female supporting role in a period nov... Mer

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-115 (end)

Chapter 31-40

4.2K 37 7
Av CNovel_Reader

Chapter 31

Ye Hongying was suddenly slapped, her head was blank, and her anger broke out in an instant.

He immediately rushed to Gao Wenbo's body and scratched his face with his sharp fingernails.

"Gao Wenbo, you scumbag, you actually beat me for a foxen. Are you blinded by lard? I wash and cook for you every day and help you take care of three naughty children. How dare you beat me?

Gao Wenbo was caught by Ye Hongying's face with two blood marks, and immediately frowned, but Ye Hongying was tall and strong, and a big man was beaten by her and retreated two steps in a row.

But Ye Hongying still didn't want to give up and kept fighting. Gao Wenbo was beaten back, so he reached out to push Ye Hongying, who was crazy.

"Pang--"

Ye Hongying was suddenly pushed to the Eight Immortals Table by a barbaric force, and his stomach suddenly hit the corner of the table, and then there was a spasm pain in his heart.

Ye Hongying's legs softened and fell to the ground. She subconsciously covered her sore stomach: "My stomach--"

"It hurts so much..." Then, a stream of heat gushed out of his lower body.

Hearing the noise, several children quickly threw down their shovels and ran into the room. Who knew it saw the scene of Ye Hongying being paralyzed to the ground.

"Dad, what's wrong?" The leader was Gao Wenbo's eldest son. He was suddenly stunned when he saw this situation.

Although they don't like Ye Hongying as a stepmother, his father has been polite to this stepmother in the past six months, and he has never blushed.

What's going on at this moment?

Ye Hongying bit her lips, and all her anger disappeared. She subconsciously stretched out her hand to Gao Wenbo: "Wenbo, my stomach... hurts so much..."

Gao Wenbo also realized the seriousness of the matter and hurried forward to check Ye Hongying's situation. Who knew that there was a pool of dazzling blood on the floor.

It's under Ye Hongying.

Gao Wenbo picked up Ye Hongying and ran out. Several children looked at Gao Wenbo's back, looked at the pool of blood on the ground, and said, "It's terrible. Dad is killed!"

"Let's go and have a look!"

Several children were half big or young. They didn't know what had happened for a while. They only knew that there was blood on the ground, and they thought their father had killed someone.

He chased Gao Wenbo out.

Who knew that Gao Wenbo stopped a car in the factory and disappeared in a glance.

When several children went to the town's People's Hospital, they saw Gao Wenbo sitting by the bedside and said to Ye Hongying, "Hongying, I didn't mean it. Don't be sad. We are still young and we can take it again in the future."

Ye Hongying, who was energetic in the past, cried at this moment and scolded feebly: "Gao Wenbo, you murderer, you will compensate my child!"

Gao Wenbo looked tired: "Have a good rest and don't be excited anymore."

Ye Hongying hissed: "Can I not be excited? You killed my child for a fox spirit!"

"I really didn't mean it. If you hadn't rushed up, I wouldn't have pushed you." Gao Wenbo explained.

Ye Hongying cried and thought that she could have a child to keep her position. Even if Gao Wenbo didn't see her again, as long as they had children, they couldn't drive her away. Even if Gao Wenbo's white moonlight or white rice came back, she still stayed in this home.

Who knows...

Ye Hongying lay on the hospital bed, looked at the ceiling feebly, and suddenly remembered Ye Zhi.

Gao Wenbo doesn't even care about his daughter-in-law. He actually cares about other people's pregnant wives!

Ye Hongying knew that the reason why Gao Wenbo was so excited must have been said by her. Maybe she has always liked her!

No wonder Gao Wenbo missed her all her life after her death in her last life, and she must have liked it for a long time.

No, she must not let Gao Wenbo think about Ye Zhi's fox spirit again. Gao Wenbo is hers, and her wealth and glory are also hers!

Whether it is white moonlight or red roses, Ye Hongying will not let them take Gao Wenbo away.

Ye Hongying endured her sadness and anger, and suddenly turned her head to Gao Wenbo and said, "Don't face that Ye Zhi before me, or I will never forgive you."

Gao Wenbo was stunned and didn't say anything.

He needs the relationship between Ye Zhi's mother-in-law and the Lu family, but the man's self-esteem and pride do not allow him to admit that he wants to rely on women to have a relationship to help his career.

Ye Hongying frowned: "You talk! Are you still thinking about that fox spirit?

Gao Wenbo twisted his eyebrows and said, "No, don't talk nonsense anymore!"

Ye Hongying's cold eyes after Gao Wenbo's mirrors didn't know for a moment whether he was true or not.

But she is so tired that she doesn't want to talk at this time. She wants to take good care of herself. She wants to get pregnant quickly!

Ye Hongying is not good at the thought that Ye Zhi is pregnant with twins.

Obviously, she didn't have an egg in her last life. How could she have two eggs in this life?

Several children outside the door took a look at each other and knew that Ye Hongying had miscarriage.

"Dad lied to us. He also said he would not have children again!"

"How dare you secretly hide it from us!"

"Come on, isn't it gone? Maybe Dad did it on purpose.

Then, they left quietly.

***

Qiongzhou Island.

Time suddenly came to January 1973.

At this time, the island is a comfortable season, commonly known as the dry season, with less rain and more sunshine.

The triangular plums in Ye Zhi's yard are particularly brilliantly blooming, with a piece of red and pink. In addition to the triangular plums, there are also egg flowers, yellow and white, which are very fresh.

There are also a few chrysanthemums and cannonball flowers, which decorate the yard like a small garden.

Ye Zhi sat in the gazebo in the yard every day blowing the sea breeze and looked at the flowers, which was indescribably cozy.

All the neighbors who passed by Ye Zhi's yard showed envy.

Ye Zhi's morning sickness is still there, but she didn't vomit badly at the beginning, and she can eat something, and she is slowly adapting to it.

It was a cool day and the sun was warm. Ye Zhi thought that she hadn't rushed to the sea for a long time, so she went to the sea with He Jinfeng and Huang Qiuying.

In fact, it's just a walk on the beach and basking in the sun.

Lu Wei knew that she was going to the sea, so he said, "I'll go with you, too."

Although it has passed the dangerous period of the first three months, Lu Wei is still a little worried about Ye Zhi going to the seaside.

I persuaded her in the morning and didn't want her to go.

However, Ye Zhi said that Huang Qiuying was also pregnant and went to the sea in the same way.

Lu Wei thought about it for a moment. In fact, many pregnant women on the island will go to the sea during pregnancy. After thinking about it, they just spare some time to go with her.

Before that, Ye Zhi had been thinking about watching the sunset on the sea with him.

Now, it is not easy to wait for Ye Zhi's situation to stabilize, which can be regarded as a distracting with her.

Ye Zhi put on a pair of water-proof shoes and said, "Great, I've wanted to go to the sea with Lu Tongzhi for a long time. After the sea, we will watch the sunset together.

Otherwise, I don't know when I can wait until Lu Wei is free.

"Well, okay." Lu Wei packed up the buckets and tools for rushing the sea, and then asked, "Do you have any seafood you want to eat today?" I'll get some for you later."

Ye Zhi thought for a while and said, "Oyster, I'll eat roasted oysters first!"

Lu Wei's eyes lit up, and he soon lowered his eyes and said, "Daughter-in-law, I'm going to suffocate to death these months, and I'm still eating raw oysters?"

Ye Zhi: "..."

Lu Wei is a obedient good baby. Since the day she knew that Ye Zhi was pregnant, she heard from the doctor that she wanted to ban sex. She didn't dare to do anything else except sleep and kiss her every night.

However, Lu Wei probably didn't hear what the doctor said. He said the first three months, and now Ye Zhi has been three months.

Actually, it's okay.

Ye Zhi also teased him last night. Who knew that Lu Wei's family held her seriously and said that the doctor said he would not give her roommates.

Ye Zhi asked him to be lighter, but Lu Wei still refused to be a monk.

Well, she didn't let go of the previous begging, but now she doesn't dare to do it.

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "I'm going to eat raw oysters. If you don't dig, I'll ask Sister He to dig for me."

She really wants to eat raw oysters. In the past two months, Lu Wei made a lot of pork and duck for her in another way. She was a little greasy.

I want to eat seafood at this moment.

Last week, Lu Wei also caught a tuna when he went on a cruise, but Ye Zhi was pregnant and didn't dare to eat it. After giving birth to the baby, she had to eat enough!

Lu Wei took a breath and said, "I'll dig for you. I'll just don't eat it."

*

When he went to the beach, Huang Qiu was in high spirits. He looked at Ye Zhi's pregnant belly and said, "The twin belly turned out to be so big. Mine is a month bigger than you, and your belly is actually as big as mine."

The incident of Ye Zhi's twins spread all over the family hospital after the hospital examination.

There was a pair of twins in the family courtyard a few years ago, but they all transferred their jobs and went home.

Now Ye Zhi, the twins, are the only couple in the family home.

Many people came to be curious about her big belly.

However, they were scared away by Lu Wei's defensive eyes.

Except for a few military sister-in-law who are better than Ye Zhi, no one dares to take this joy.

Ye Zhi looked at Huang Qiu's pregnant belly. She has been pregnant for more than four months, almost five months, just as big as hers.

"Yes, my stomach is so big."

He Jinfeng said, "When it's seven or eight months, it's bigger like blowing a balloon. It's just beginning."

Ye Zhi listened to this, with a little fear and expectation.

Lu Wei pinched her palm, gave her a reassuring look, and said, "At that time, I will apply to the organization and stay in the barracks to accompany you as much as possible."

Ye Zhi nodded. In fact, during this period, Lu Wei's mother and his grandparents said that they would ask someone to take care of her.

However, Ye Zhi knew that what she needed most during this period was Lu Wei, not others.

So I refused.

However, after the year, her stomach got bigger day by day. At that time, there were new recruits. Lu Wei probably didn't have that much time to accompany her.

We still have to let someone come.

When he went to the beach, Lu Wei didn't dare to let Ye Zhi go far away.

He brought an umbrella and stool out and put it on the white beach, asking her to watch him dig.

Ye Zhi refused. Looking at the Huang Qiuying with a bucket and shovel pliers, she said, "Look at Sister Chan, she also rushed to the sea by herself!"

Lu Wei touched her face and said with a smile, "Go and find the shell. Didn't you say you wanted to hang a hanging curtain on the window sill?"

Ye Zhi curled his lips and said, "Oye."

Ye Zhi had nothing to do during this period of time, so she wanted to use shells to stle up and make beads and hang them on the window sill of the living room.

After all, cloth is a rare thing in this era. The cloth she brought is enough to make curtains for two rooms.

There are no curtains in other windows.

Hearing Ye Zhi's response, Lu Wei went to the reef beach to dig oysters.

Ye Zhi was picking up shells on the dry white sand beach, and Ye Xiaoding and Chen Zhi'an's children had been having fun on the beach for a long time.

Ye Xiaoding didn't know what he had picked up and showed it to Lu Wei. Even if he came several times to the sea, it was still very strange.

Lu Wei looked indifferent, as if nothing could get into his eyes.

Soon, Lu Wei shoveled half a bucket of oysters, and dug a few skin shrimps and a pile of snails.

Previously, he heard from Ye Xiaoding that the pepper and salt skin shrimp cooked by Ye Zhi was very delicious, so he dug some.

Seeing that he came back from the reef beach so quickly, Ye Zhi asked, "Have you dug it?"

Lu Wei put down the bucket, held Ye Zhi, who was bowing his waist to pick up the shell, and said, "It's been dug a lot. You can't finish it."

Ye Zhi looked at most of the barrels of oysters, then put the little shell she saw into Lu Wei's hand and said, "Then you can eat it too."

Although morning sickness is not so serious now, her appetite is not so good. She always feels uncomfortable after eating too much.

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi, who was blushed by the evening glow in the evening, and said gently when no one was around, "Then help me tonight."

"Daughter-in-law..."

Ye Zhi gave him a white look, "In public, what are you talking about? Let's talk about it when you go back!"

The two of them were tired for a while, and then sat on the white beach, listening to the sound of the waves, and looking at the purple sunset on the surface of the sea in the distance.

"It's so beautiful. It's the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen." Lu Wei said with a smile.

Ye Zhi stretched out her hand and put Lu Wei's hand on her pregnant belly and said, "That's because we are here."

The sunset is beautiful, but the people around you make the sunset more beautiful.

Chapter 32

In the evening, after the group rushed home, Lu Wei made a basin of water.

Then he took some hot water in and moved to the pavilion to signal Ye Zhi to sit down.

He said, "Sit down and I'll wash the sand for you."

When I went to the beach, I would get some sand. Just now, Ye Zhi deliberately took off her shoes and walked barefoot on the beach for a while. At this time, her ankles were covered with sand.

Ye Zhi was a little awkward, but Lu Wei had already pressed her shoulder and let her sit down.

Seeing that Lu Wei picked up her legs with his hand, first took off her shoes, then carefully patted off the white sand on her feet, and finally gently put her two legs into the basin.

After a pair of white jade-like delicate feet were put into the basin, the water overflowed a little, and Ye Zhi could feel that the water in the basin was warm.

Feeling that Lu Wei was carefully rubbing her feet for her, Ye Zhi felt a little too much, and her face was a little unnatural. She said, "Lu Wei, I'll just wash it myself." After saying that, he also looked outside the yard to see if anyone had passed by.

Lu Wei squatted beside the basin and smiled softly, "Don't move. It's ready to be washed all at once."

Although Ye Zhi's stomach is not very big, it is not convenient to bend over with her stomach, and Lu Wei is also afraid of slipping, so he threw her down.

Lu Wei didn't know where she was. Ye Zhi subconsciously kicked him, and the splash directly on Lu Wei's face.

Ye Zhi innocently looked at him and said, "... I didn't mean it, or it was too itching."

Lu Wei wiped his face, sneered, and said with a smile, "I don't mind if you let me drink it."

Ye Zhi spit out her tongue: "Evil heart!"

"What the evil heart? You won't really let me drink it, and the water on the island used to be quite turbid. It's only a little better in the past two years."

In the past, it was still a well, and it needed to carry water. The well was full of yellow mud water, which was more muddy than this water.

Ye Zhi was moved for a moment and said, "It will be better in the future."

--The island will become a pearl to attract the attention of the world.

Lu Wei smiled, took an old dress to dry the water on her feet, and said, "With you, everything is fine." Then ask Ye Xiaoding to bring her a pair of slippers.

After Ye Zhi put on her shoes, Lu Wei poured out the foot washing water, and then went into the kitchen to prepare to braise a pot of salted snails.

Salt is the cheapest on the island. Some people put a few concave slates in the middle. When the sea water rushes up and decliaves for a period of time, it can be formed into salt.

But this kind of salt is not suitable for direct consumption. People mostly use it to brine all kinds of seafood.

After frying with coarse salt and Sichuan pepper, pour it into the casserole, put the huge snails in it one by one, cover it and simmer for a few minutes.

The rest of the raw oyster leaves wanted to be roasted, so Lu Wei directly made a simple stove, took it to the gazebo in the yard, and was ready to bake while eating.

The fragrance has spread to He Jinfeng's house next door.

Guo Jian, He Jinfeng's husband, had just returned from the office. When he passed by their house, he smelled the fragrant salt baked fragrance and couldn't help looking in.

Who knew it? Lu Wei saw roasting oysters, and Ye Zhi sat on the stone chair and ate happily.

Since the young couple moved in, what Guo Jianhe heard most every day was how diligent Lu Wei was. He Jinfeng was about to become a Tang monk who chanted the spell.

At the beginning, he wondered why Jin Feng lied to him. Who knew that some time ago, he heard the rumor that Lu Wei was cooking for Ye Zhixue in the barracks. Suddenly, the military sister-in-law of the whole family courtyard envied this new military sister-in-law.

So is Lu Wei. Isn't he just pregnant?

Look at him!

It's cooking and doing housework.

Guo Jianhe used to live a small life of eating and opening his mouth and opening his hands. Who knows that He Jinfeng doesn't like to do it now, and he still wants him to do some housework.

No one said, Lu Wei did the same.

In order to avoid housework, Guo Jianhe simply ate in the canteen sometimes, and sometimes went to bed early. He didn't do what this mother-in-law did!

Looking at the busy figure of Lu Wei in the yard, Guo Lijiu curled his lips and went back to his home.

I want to talk to Lu Wei sometime and ask him not to be so diligent, otherwise he will be too lazy!

His mother-in-law didn't say so much before.

*

Ye Zhi happily ate two fragrant roasted oysters, and put a layer of minced garlic on the noodles of the oysters, which was fragrant and had a big appetite.

Seeing Ye Zhi's delicious food, Lu Wei put two more on the grill and asked, "Is it delicious?"

Ye Zhi nodded: "It's delicious!" With that, he took another salt-pain-grabbing snails without dipping in sauce, but Lu Wei prepared lemon for her and dipped it in lemon juice.

Ye Xiaoding looked at Ye Zhiqi's strange way of eating and was immediately shocked.

"Auntie, will you have diarrhea if you eat like this?"

Ye Zhi felt extremely sour and said, "No."

Now I can't eat anything without something sour!

Ye Zhi ate a few snails, and then stood up and walked to Lu Wei's side and said, "Lu Tongzhi, come and eat some quickly. It's almost enough."

In fact, Lu Wei has been tired of seafood for a long time, but he cooks it by himself tonight, and it smells quite appetizing.

Lu Wei pulled his arm by Ye Zhi and followed her to the stone chair in the pavilion and sat down.

Ye Zhi has picked up a snail and sent it to his mouth.

Lu Wei smiled and thought the snail meat was really delicious.

After eating, Lu Wei cleaned up the barbecue stove, dishes and chopsticks in the pavilion and washed them.

Ye Zhi lay on a rattan lounge chair and looked at the books consigned by Lu Wei's mother from Yangcheng. It was said that it was when Lu Wei went to the military academy.

A large box was sent. Ye Zhi was too lazy to turn it over, so she took the top one. Who knew that it was actually Su Guo's novel or the original version of Su Wen.

I don't understand.

Ye Zhi put it aside. When Lu Wei finished washing the dishes, he came to chat with her.

Lu Wei had just finished boiling a pot of water, walked to Ye Zhi's lounge chair and asked, "Have you had enough rest?" Do you want to take a shower first? The clothes have been brought to the bathroom for you.

Ye Zhi lay lazily and didn't want to move at all, so he said, "Lu Tongzhi, I don't want to move. You can wash it first."

Lu Wei subconsciously touched Ye Zhi's forehead and found that it was normal. I guess he had just been full and sleepy again.

"Take a shower and go back to bed. It's windy now." As Lu Wei said, he picked up Ye Zhi and walked towards the house.

Ye Xiaoding is used to it. He writes his homework bitterly. Usually, Ye Xiaoding does it at school.

But this afternoon, Ye Xiaoding went to the sea. Ye Xiaoding could only do it after dinner. He wanted to scribine a few words, but Lu Wei walked in front of him from time to time, and Ye Xiaoding could only pretend.

At first glance, a dark shadow covered the light. Ye Xiaoding looked up and didn't know when his uncle came over and looked at him condescendingly.

Ye Xiaoding subconsciously blocked the exercise book with his arm and didn't let Lu Wei see it.

He said, "Ye Xiaoding, let you write, but I didn't let you draw flowers. Erase it and rewrite it for me!"

Ye Xiaoding went to rush to the sea and came back. After taking a shower, he began to feel sleepy. He didn't know whether he wrote or drew flowers.

After being swayed by his uncle, Ye Xiaoding found that he had drawn several circles on his workbook.

Ye Xiaoding flattened his mouth and said, "Uncle, I'm a sound!"

Lu Wei snorted, "Look at the book. Is the sound like this?"

Ye Xiaoding looked at the book, read his homework, and nodded, "That's right!"

Lu Wei: "..."

"Rewrite it for me!"

Ye Xiaoding sighed: It's really hard to read.

He just wants to rush to the sea every day.

After Ye Zhi came out of the shower, she listened to Lu Wei nagging about Ye Xiaoding's homework. She was too lazy to take care of it and went straight back to bed to lie down.

Not long after, Lu Wei, who was in a refreshing body, also came back and saw Ye Zhi reading next to the bedside, but the light in the room was not so bright, and the light was a little dim.

He took away the book and said, "Let's read it tomorrow. The light is dark and it's bad for my eyes."

Ye Zhi said "Oh" and then said, "Isn't this in fetal education? Why don't you read it and listen to it, and let the baby know your voice by the way.

"Prenatal education? What kind of fetal education? Lu Wei turned over on the bed, and then opened the book that Ye Zhi had just read and said, "This book is not good."

This is a tragic novel.

Ye Zhi adjusted her posture lazily, "It's up to you, read what you like."

Lu Wei took a book "The Development of the Navy" and read it carefully.

Ye Zhi: "..."

Well, at least I've read it.

Baby, just listen to it.

Not long after, when the lights were about to go out again, Ye Zhi lay directly on the bed and said, "At that time, you can borrow a musical instrument from the propaganda department and want your baby to listen to some music to cultivate it."

Lu Wei said, "Oh," "I'll look for it then."

Ye Zhi laughed, turned around to look at him, and asked, "You don't feel bored?"

Ye Zhi felt that she had asked a little too much, compared with other military matrons.

Lu Wei said, "What's bothering you? My daughter-in-law, don't spoil herself, wait for others to spoil her? Besides, your starting point must be for the good of our baby to let me do this, and I can't be annoyed.

After saying that, the light went out, and Lu Wei also lay down, wrapped his hand on Ye Zhi's waist, and put his big hand on her stomach.

Ye Zhi felt that Lu Wei behind her was a little hot. After thinking about it, she turned around, groped in the dark for a while, and pasted his lips.

......

A few days later, it was almost the Spring Festival, and there were many fewer people in the family home. I heard that many people didn't take a vacation all year round and waited for the Spring Festival to go back.

Ye Zhi is pregnant and doesn't plan to go anywhere. He will spend the New Year on the island.

I heard from Lu Wei that if his parents can adjust to the holiday, they may also come here this year.

She didn't think much about it. The ugly woman finally had to see her family. She always had to have such a day. Whether it was the New Year or the New Year, there were so many people.

On this day, Ye Zhi felt that her body was not as tired as before, so she planned to go back to the textile factory, take back her personal belongings, and resign by the way.

Ye Zhi was pregnant with two. Lu Wei and her mother-in-law and grandparents didn't want her to go back to work in the textile factory.

In this era, there was no leave without pay. Many pregnant women still go to work and get off work. It is not easy for her to occupy a position and not to do anything, so she plans to resign directly.

Ye Zhi was not so overreliant. She was pregnant all of a sudden. Even if she was reluctant to give up the job, she had to stop first.

Lu Wei happened to be going back to the group. The two were on the same road, so they rode a bicycle to her.

It was the first time for Lu Wei to ride her. Before, he thought it was a women's bicycle and refused to ride it.

But today, I rode there because I was afraid that Ye Zhi would be too tired to walk.

Ye Zhi wore a dress and sat in the back seat. Her fingers only dared to clen Lu Wei's clothes so as not to be discussed by others.

Soon, Lu Wei took her to the gate of the textile factory, and Lu Wei asked, "Do you really need me to accompany you?"

Ye Zhi tidied up the skirt and said, "No, don't you have an urgent meeting for a while?"

That phone has been made several times at home.

Lu Wei looked at the time and said, "Then you can finish your work later and go to the office of the Sixth Regiment to find me, and I'll take you back."

Ye Zhi frowned, looked worried about the landing, and smiled, "No, I'll just walk back later. It's good for your health. You don't have to worry."

And she didn't want to delay Lu Wei's work. She just walked, but she was not so coquettish.

Lu Wei looked at the time and said, "Okay, you'll call me when you get home later."

"Well, okay, you go to the meeting first."

Lu Wei: "Don't worry, I'll watch you go in. The textile factory seems to be on holiday one after another. If your director is not here, go back early. I should be able to come and help you with the formalities.

Lu Wei originally wanted to go up with her to complete the resignation procedures, but he couldn't stay for too long.

Ye Zhi nodded: "Okay."

I heard that the textile factories are on holiday one after another at this time, and there are not many people.

Ye Zhi slowly walked towards the workshop where she was before. The textile factory was quite large. In addition to providing packing for the soldiers in the barracks, she would also make some sails for going to sea.

Along the way, Ye Zhi did not meet anyone she knew well. She only saw a few employees of textile factories. After looking at the time, it was over and off work.

It's all Lu Wei's fault. It's sunny during the day and she won't come over. I don't know if the director is here at this time.

Maybe it's really going to be a waste.

When she went to the sewing workshop on the second floor, before she walked in, she smelled a strong burning smell.

What does it taste like?

Ye Zhi held her stomach and pushed the door of the workshop. The door of their workshop was often stuck and difficult to push.

As soon as I pushed it away, I saw a familiar figure lying flat on the ground, bleeding on his forehead.

Isn't this Chen Fang?

What's going on?

Before Ye Zhi squatted down, she saw bursts of smoke coming out of the corner full of cloth in the former workshop--

It's on fire!

At the first time, Ye Zhi shook and fainted Chen Fang: "Chen Fang, wake up, wake up quickly!"

Seeing the flame gradually getting bigger, Ye Zhi shouted anxiously, "It's on fire. Come and put out the fire!"

The next second, Lu Wei's figure rushed over, "My daughter-in-law--"

Lu Wei forgot to give the kettle he brought out to Ye Zhi, so he followed him in and planned to give her the kettle.

Who knows? Before I could keep up, I heard Ye Zhi's call for help.

Lu Wei pulled up Ye Zhi at the first time and said, "It's up to me. You go out first and ask someone outside."

"Go slowly, don't worry."

"But Chen Fang..." Ye Zhi stood up and looked at Chen Fang on the ground.

"My daughter-in-law listens to me. Go out and call someone. Give it to me here." Lu Wei told me again.

Ye Zhi only went downstairs. As she walked, she listened to Lu Wei and said loudly, "Slow down, don't worry!"

Ye Zhi slowed down. When she got to the first floor, she shouted, "Help, it's on fire!"

Near the textile factory is the military camp of the Sixth Regiment. Just as Li Guoliang was about to go back for the meeting, he saw Lu Wei entering the textile factory. At this time, he heard someone calling to put out the fire, and immediately climbed over the wall.

Where did Ye Zhi take care of where Li Guoliang came from? Even if he said, "Tongzhi, the workshop on the second floor is on fire. Please go and help!"

Li Guoliang recognized Ye Zhi at a glance, took a look at her stomach, and immediately said, "Son-in-law, I'm going to help. Stay here and don't come up!" After a few steps, Li Guoliang disappeared on the stairs.

Ye Zhi relaxed her body. At this time, she couldn't be in a hurry. She walked to another workshop and shouted for help when she saw someone.

Not long after, Ye Zhi saw Li Guoliang take Chen Fang down and put her next to the wall.

Ye Zhi didn't care about calling anyone anymore, so she turned back to see if Chen Fang was all wrong.

Li Guoliang said, "Sin-law, look at this same magazine. I'll help Lu Tuan." After saying that, I went back.

At this time, there was a movement. More and more people came to the factory, and many people went up to the second floor to help.

Chen Fang had woken up, but she hadn't fully recovered. She looked at Ye Zhi and suddenly cried: "Ye Tongzhi, fortunately, you're here--"

Chapter 33

Before long, the fire was extinguished.

It's just that the people upstairs are still investigating the cause of the fire.

Ye Zhi brought a wet towel and wiped the blood on Chen Fang's forehead, moving gently.

Chen Fang is the team leader of their workshop. When Ye Zhi first entered the textile factory, she took her familiar work with her.

Every time Chen Fang gets off work at the latest, I didn't expect to encounter such a thing today.

Ye Zhi wiped her very gently, but Chen Fang still felt a slight pain and looked frightened. She said, "Just now... I was just about to go home from work, but... Who knows that the wires in the workshop suddenly crackled, and then..."

From Chen Fang's intermittent words, Ye Zhi probably knew that it was because the aging of the circuit in the workshop caused the electric spark, and then burned the fabric of the workshop.

Chen Fang was the last to leave. Maybe she was too anxious to see the fire at that time. When she wanted to put out the fire, she tripped over the cloth piled up in the place. Her forehead fell directly to the corner of the sewing machine and fainted.

Fortunately, Ye Zhi came in time. She not only found the fire in time, but also saved Chen Fang.

When Chen Fang thought that her husband was dying of a ship at sea, what should her son do?

And if the hundreds of military uniforms and dozens of sewing machines in the workshop are on fire, what will the new recruits do next year?

The army lost so much at once. This is all national property!

After Chen Fang came over, she hugged Ye Zhi and cried again. For some reason, she smelled the fragrance on Ye Zhi's body, which immediately relaxed her tight nerves.

Ye Zhi hugged her and comforted, "It's okay. The fire has been extinguished."

Chen Fangjing was still in shock and had been leaning on Ye Zhi to cry until Lu Wei came downstairs to let her go.

When Lu Wei saw Ye Zhi half squatting by the wall, he couldn't care that Chen Fang was still injured. He directly helped Ye Zhi up and asked anxiously, "Have you fallen?"

"I'm fine." Ye Zhi looked at Lu Wei's face with a few gray and black marks, and then asked him, "What's the workshop like?"

Chen Fang, who was sitting next to the wall, also asked urgently, "Mr. Lu, is the cloth and sewing machine inside all right?"

Lu Wei gasped slightly and said, "Burn a few pieces of cloth, and the rest have been transferred out. Don't worry."

Then Lu Wei said, "Then I have to deal with some things. I'll ask someone to take you home first. You don't have to wait for me tonight."

Lu Wei will take the person in charge of the textile factory and several tongs of the firefighting to the teacher's report work, and then find out the cause of the fire. I guess he will be busy.

Lu Wei turned around and called a recruit egg to come over, and then ordered him to send Ye Zhi home safely.

Then he arranged for Chen Fang, who injured his forehead, to be sent to the hospital for treatment first.

Ye Zhi looked at the people who were busy in and out. There were not only textile factories, but also some from the army.

Although Chen Fang said that the circuit was aging and caught fire, Ye Zhi heard from others that there were often enemies on the island. At this time, the Spring Festival is approaching, and the troops will definitely investigate it carefully.

Ye Zhi looked at Lu Wei and exhorted, "You should pay attention to safety,"

Lu Wei said "Um" and said, "I know. You should go to bed early tonight. Don't be tired. Wait for me to wash the clothes when I go back. Don't wash them."

Li Guoliang, who was about to report, suddenly widened his eyes when he heard Lu Wei's words.

Unexpectedly, the majestic head of the Lu regiment, only had to wash clothes when he went home...

Ye Zhi obviously noticed Li Guoliang in the back, so he said, "Let's not talk about it now. Go ahead."

*

Ye Zhi was still a little afraid after returning home. If Lu Wei didn't keep up at that time, he didn't know what the consequences would be.

That night, Lu Wei didn't come back all night.

After taking a shower, Ye Zhi sat down in the living room and turned off the lights, but she didn't see Lu Wei. Later, she couldn't stand it anymore, so she went back to her room to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night and went to the bathroom twice, only to find that the other side of the bed was still empty.

When the next day's wake-up rang, Ye Zhi suddenly woke up, and the sound of pushing the door came from the living room.

It's Lu Wei.

Ye Zhi got out of bed in a hurry, and then walked out of the room to see Lu Wei, who was covered with dust.

The man who had not slept all night opened the door and saw his wife, and a smile appeared on his tired face.

When she was just pregnant, even if the wake-up rang, Ye Zhi turned over and would still go back to sleep until after eight o'clock.

It was only six o'clock, and I woke up with a worried face.

Lu Wei asked, "Why do you get up so early?" Go back and go to sleep for a while.

When Ye Zhi saw that he was covered in dust, he asked, "What's the matter?"

Lu Wei walked to the bathroom without changing his face and said, "It's okay. I inspected several surrounding villages last night. I'll take a shower first. I'll talk about it later."

Ye Zhi stepped forward to look at Lu Wei to see if he was injured or something, but there was nothing else except that his body was a little dirty.

"I'll help you boil some water and take a shower." Ye Zhi thought for a thought and said.

The island in January is still a little cold, especially in the morning, and the temperature is only about ten degrees.

Lu Wei took her hand and said, "No, I'll just wash the cold water." With that, he went to the bathroom to get the bucket and went to the faucet outside the yard to get water.

Ye Zhi, who had just got up, was a little confused. Looking at Lu Wei taking the water and carrying it to the bathroom, she came to her senses and went to the room to find him clean clothes.

Lu Wei has taken off his coat, revealing his abdominal muscles with clear muscle lines. The two of them turn off the lights every time.

Sometimes I have a flashlight, but I can't see it clearly at this time. Ye Zhi couldn't help looking straight at her eyes.

In view of Ye Zhi's unconcealed attention, Lu Wei smiled softly: "Wash it and show you enough. It's dirty now."

Hearing this, Ye Zhi's face turned red, "There is nothing beautiful. I've touched it."

Lu Wei snorted and looked at Ye Zhi's back, who shook his head and left, and smiled.

Lu Wei washed very fast and came out in a few minutes. He smelled of familiar mint soap. After taking a shower, he was much more energetic, but his eyes could still see blood.

Ye Zhi had just washed and was just about to cook some noodles when she saw Lu Wei wiping her head and getting it out. She had dressed neatly.

Ye Zhi took the warm kettle and poured half a glass of water for him and handed it to him: "Drink some water first. I'm going to cook some noodles now. You can eat them later."

Lu Wei wiped his hair, put the towel on the chair on the wooden sofa, picked up the water poured by Ye Zhi and drank a little, and said, "I'll cook it."

Ye Zhi directly pressed the person on the chair and said, "The doctor said that it has stabilized. It's just cooking noodles. It's not a heavy job. Wait for me. It's very fast. You can go to sleep for a while after eating."

Not long after, there was a burst of fragrance from the kitchen. Ye Zhi brought out a sea bowl of noodles and said, "Eat it quickly. I'll sleep later."

Lu Wei saw that there were two poached eggs on the noodles and two drops of soy sauce. He immediately lost his appetite and asked, "What about yours?"

Ye Zhi said, "I don't have an appetite now. I'll eat it later."

Lu Wei also knew that Ye Zhi would vomit when she got up during this period of time. After vomiting, she always had no appetite and had to relax.

At this time, he was indeed hungry. He took the chopsticks handed by Ye Zhi and ate them.

Seeing that he was eating so fast, Ye Zhi said, "Slow down, it's a little hot."

Ye Zhi asked, "Ye. By the way, have you found out the reason?"

"The preliminary inspection is the aging of the wires. Fortunately, you found it in time."

At this time, it happened to be the Spring Festival. Some people have already had a holiday, and the island was in the dry season. The weather was dry, and the wires were aging and short-circuited, which caused a fire.

Ye Zhi nodded: "Oh, that's it."

Generally, there are several reasons for fire. Either the wire is short-circuited or the household fire is improperly managed. However, the textile factory has strict regulations and cannot smoke inside the factory.

It seems that it should be a circuit problem.

Ye Zhi watched Lu Wei eat more than half a bowl of noodles at once, and then asked, "Is Chen Fang all right?"

Lu Wei raised her head, looked at her, and said, "It should be okay. After going to the hospital for dressing last night, she also went to Director Zhang to report work."

Although Chen Fang said it was a wire problem, Master Zhang was still worried about the New Year and asked Lu Wei to lead a team to inspect the surrounding carpet to prevent other possibilities.

Ye Zhi looked at Lu Weiyi, who was not asleep at night, and the chin of the cyan stubble had come out. She couldn't help feeling very distressed and said, "Thank you for your hard work."

"We should do what we should do to protect the personal and property safety of the country and the people." Lu Wei took a deep look at her, and then said, "Next time you encounter such a situation, you need to find someone to help you at the first time. If there is no one, you should also ensure your personal safety first."

Ye Zhi nodded: "I know."

Lu Wei reached out and rubbed Ye Zhi's face and said, "Daughter-in-law, as long as you have nothing to do."

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Fortunately, you arrived in time. Thank you, Lu Tongzhi."

Lu Wei kissed her on the forehead and said nothing.

He couldn't even imagine what would happen if he didn't keep up.

Lu Wei drank all the soup in the bowl, and then took the bowl to the kitchen to wash it before going back to the room to rest.

However, Lu Wei said that he would wake him up at eleven o'clock and have to go back to the group later.

*

Ye Zhi closed the door for him. After Ye Xiaoding got up, he asked him to go out to play.

When it was after ten o'clock, Ye Zhi was going to cook early and let Lu Wei eat before going to work. While picking vegetables, I heard a figure coming outside the door.

It's Chen Fang.

Chen Fang smiled shyly, took a large snakeskin bag in her hand, and asked, "Ye Tongzhi, didn't I bother you?"

Ye Zhi washed her hands, greeted her, and said, "No, no, come in and sit down." After saying that, I also wanted to take over Chen Fang's heavy-looking snakeskin bag.

Who knew that Chen Fang said, "I'll come here, and I won't go in. I know that Captain Lu didn't sleep last night. He just came back this morning, so I won't go in and go in and see him."

With that, Chen Fang put the snakeskin bag in the gazebo in the yard.

When Ye Zhi heard the words, she said, "Then I'll pour you a cup of tea. You can sit here and wait for me for a while."

Chen Fang looked at Ye Zhi's yard. The yard was really big and beautiful. It was yellow, red, purple and green with a lot of flowers.

It's not like their village at all. No one likes to grow flowers. There is land for growing vegetables, melons and fruits.

Soon, Ye Zhi came out with a tray, with a ceramic teapot and two cups on the surface, and walked to the gazebo.

She put the tray on the stone chair in the gazebo, then poured some flower tea into the cup and said, "Please have tea."

Chen Fang took the cup and said with a smile, "Your yard is so beautiful."

It doesn't matter if you look good, the yard is also so beautiful.

Ye Zhi just joined the job before, and Chen Fang thought she was a person who was not very good at doing things. Now it seems that Ye Zhi handles both work and life very well.

"Thank you." Ye Zhi smiled and asked again, "What's wrong with the injury on your forehead?"

Chen Fang subconsciously touched the gauze-fed forehead and said, "It's okay. There will be a swelling bag. It will be fine when it disappears."

"Ye Tongzhi, thank you very much for being with Team leader Lu yesterday. You saved my life." Chen Fang took a sip and put down the teacup.

"You're serious. I just passed by. It's mainly the two soldiers of the Sixth Regiment who are the same. They were the first to go up to save you." Ye Zhi only found out about this, and she really didn't help much.

Chen Fang looked at Ye Zhi's good face and shook her head: "No, no, no, if you hadn't arrived in time, our whole building might have been burned down."

Especially in textile factories, there are full of cloth and dust everywhere. Once there is a fire, it will burn into a fire in a few minutes.

If you save it again at that time, it may be more difficult to save it, and the loss will be even greater.

In addition to providing travel equipment for soldiers, many of their textile factories still have sails going to sea. Without those sails, how can fishermen go to sea next year?

Now the country is waiting for prosperity. How can it withstand such a toss?

So Ye Zhi really appeared in a very timely manner.

She saved the property of the organization and her life.

Chen Fang said, "This is my little care. Please accept it." Subsequently, Chen Fang took out a lot of things from the cloth bag, including all kinds of fruits, seafood abalone ginseng wing belly, and bird's nest honey...

There are ordinary and some uncommon.

Ye Zhi quickly waved her hand, "No, I can't take it. You can take it back."

Let's not talk about Ye Zhi who didn't feel much credited in the first place. She can't accept other people's things at will as a military sister-in-law now.

Once it spreads out, I don't know what kind of rumor it will become.

In particular, Lu Wei became the regimental commander at a young age. Lu Wei's father used to be the commander-in-chief of Yangcheng. Ye Zhi knew that Qiongzhou Island was under the management of Yangcheng at this time.

Lu Qiantongzi did not hesitate to be transferred to the southwest war zone to avoid suspicion for the father and son. It is said that Ye Zhi is still Lu Wei's wife now.

There must be a lot of people watching behind their every move, and she can't have any difference.

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Chen Tongzhi, I really can't take these things. You can take them back later."

Chen Fang obviously didn't expect Ye Zhi to refuse so thoroughly. She was stunned for a moment and didn't know what to say.

Chen Fang squeezed her lower lip, and then thought that Ye Zhi might not want to accept her things because of her identity as a military sister-in-law.

He said, "Okay, but I brought a few strawberries. My mother-in-law grows them herself. This thing is not durable. It's best to eat them as soon as they are picked. I heard that you have a bad morning sickness and like sour food. You must take this. And this is taken from the swallow's nest, which is also worthless. You can also take it..."

"Oh, by the way, this abalone sea cucumber was also found by the sea, and it's even less valuable. Why don't you take it all..."

Ye Zhi: "..."

Chen Fang suddenly smiled bitterly: "Actually, it's not a valuable thing..."

At this moment, Lu Wei, who was sleeping in the room, didn't know when he came out of the yard and said in a low voice, "Chen Tongzhi, we appreciate your kindness. Take all these things back."

Ye Zhi nodded: "Yes, we all know your kindness, and we don't need anything."

However, Ye Zhi wants to eat a strawberry.

This is the season to eat strawberries. Because she had just been pregnant before, Lu Wei didn't let her pay attention to the things in the ground.

However, Ye Zhi did not have the energy to grow strawberries at that time.

Now in addition to growing vegetables and all kinds of melons in the yard, there is also a small tomato, but the small tomato is tired of eating.

Chen Fang felt a little pain in her brain. If Ye Zhi could cope with it alone, then Lu Wei came out, and Chen Fang knew that she would definitely take it back.

Because the textile factory is close to the Sixth Regiment, Chen Fang is not the coldness of Lu Wei, which she has never seen before. It is not easy to do at this time.

Chen Fang said, "Then I've taken it all. There's no reason to take it back."

"If it hadn't been for the two of you, Team leader Lu and Ye Tongzhi, I would have been in ashes."

Lu Wei slowly walked towards the pavilion, looked at Ye Zhi, then picked up a box of strawberries and said, "In that case, let's take this."

Ye Zhi looked at this strawberry twice just now, and he also had an intersecting with Chen Fang.

What else does Chen Fang want to say? Ye Zhi has put back the things she just took out in the snakeskin bag one by one for her.

Chen Fang couldn't say anything more. After saying a few polite words to Ye Zhi, she carried a bag of things on her back and walked to Master Zhang's office again.

Chapter 34

As soon as Chen Fang left, Ye Zhi detoned the strawberries left by Chen Fang.

Lu Wei didn't say anything. He directly took the red and shiny strawberries to the sink to wash. Who knew that Ye Zhi couldn't help it. He touched his stomach and his ass followed him, and said with a smile, "I thought you really didn't want it."

Unexpectedly, she left the strawberries she wanted most!

In the past six months, Ye Zhi has also seen Lu Wei refuse many things given by local villagers.

Some time ago, Lu Weidu loved to go to the supply and marketing agency to buy vegetables with her, where there were more local villagers.

Lu Wei's regiment should have helped the local villagers. Those villagers loved to stuff green vegetables, fruits and seafood for him as soon as they saw Lu Wei, but Lu Wei didn't ask for half of the green vegetables.

As the daughter-in-law of Lu Tuan, Ye Zhi felt that she should also have such an awareness.

Chen Fang is not from their family, and she is different from He Jinfeng.

If she is known by some people with intentions, maybe she will be arranged behind her back.

Lu Wei bent the corners of his lips and said, "I heard you say before that you want to grow strawberries, and I think you should love it."

Moreover, Ye Zhi did look at the strawberry a few times just now, and she almost looked at the strawberry in her eyes.

If he doesn't take it, his daughter-in-law will probably be depressed all day today.

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Ah? Do you remember all this? Strawberries are delicious and fragrant. I like them very little.

Ye Zhi still remembers that she should have just learned about pregnancy and vomiting in November. She vomited too much and ate a lot of sour food. At that time, she picked up a mouthful of strawberries. But it was only mentioned inadvertently when eating carambola. Unexpectedly, Lu Wei remembered it.

Lu Wei said again, "Chen Tongzhi carried a big bag of things. He didn't want it at all, and he looked too cold. At least you are her colleague and saved her in time. You still have to accept this, otherwise she will not be sorry. Lu Wei's troops have a rule that soldiers can't take a dime from the people.

However, Ye Zhi and Chen Fang were originally colleagues, and they saved her life again. It's okay to accept it with a little kindness.

If there are too many, you can't take it.

Ye Zhi nodded, "I know. Thank you, Lu Wei."

If it is Lu Wei, he can return everything directly without feeling anything.

But when Ye Zhishi and Chen Fang took her into the textile factory, she had always had a friendship before.

Lu Wei: "You are my daughter-in-law. Why are you polite to me?"

It's better to kiss him.

Lu Wei only cleaned the dust on the strawberries, and then carefully picked off the leaves on the strawberries.

After cleaning up, he pinched the largest and most red strawberry, sent it to Ye Zhi's mouth, and said, "Wother-in-law, try it."

Ye Zhi opened her mouth and bit it regardless of the image. The sweet and sour taste burst out between her lips and tongue, which suddenly made Ye Zhi feel satisfied.

Compared with the green oranges and carambola I ate before, strawberries are really fragrant and delicious.

Lu Wei took a look at the bright red strawberry, which was half bitten off, and then looked at Ye Zhi's face.

Her eyebrows are like paintings, as if they were carefully depicted one by one. The strong classical beauty of the south of the Yangtze River is now matched with a pleasant smile, forming a unique painting.

Lu Wei can't get tired of watching it no matter how he looks at it.

"Lu Tongzhi, you can try it too." Ye Zhi also pinched one from Lu Wei's washed strawberries and handed it to his mouth.

As soon as Ye Zhi spoke, Lu Wei saw the strawberry juice stained on her lips. It was red and moist, and her lips became full and crystal.

Lu Wei unconsciously took a step forward, then bent down and kissed her on the lips.

A shadow in front of Ye Zhi shrouded him and was stunned with fear. When he realized that he wanted to push him away, Lu Wei had already stood up straight and a smile hidden on his lips.

"It's not bad!" Ye Zhi reached out and pinched him again, but the corners of his lips also raised an arc.

Lu Wei slamged his lips and said with a smile, "Sweet."

"Is it shameless? In broad daylight, people often pass by outside the yard, you!" Ye Zhi didn't know how to say that he was fine.

"I kiss my daughter-in-law. How can this be shameless?" Lu Wei looked at her with a bad smile.

Ye Zhi gave him a blank look, "Can't you be seen and say that you are a hooligan?" You are still laughing!"

In these days, couples are always pointed out when they hold hands outside, let alone kisses.

Lu Wei pretended not to understand: "Is it also a hooligan to kiss your own daughter-in-law?"

Ye Zhi gritted his teeth and stared at him, "You are a soldier. Don't you know better than me?"

Anyway, her age is not a hooligan.

If it hadn't been too reserved in this era, she would have thought that Lu Wei was a Meng Lang woman, and she would have wanted to rush up now!

Take a good touch of his abs!

I still remember the last time she ate raw oysters, she took the initiative to kiss her, and Lu Wei couldn't stand it all of a sudden.

Lu Wei smiled, picked another one and handed it to her again, and said, "The tip seems to be a little sweeter. You eat the piece of noodles."

He just tasted one. The tip of the upper surface didn't seem to be so sour. It was close to the leaves, and the white part was sour.

Ye Zhi stretched out her hand to pinch the strawberry she had just eaten halfway, threw it directly into her mouth, and said clearly, "I just like to eat sour food."

Hearing this, Lu Wei frowned. Because Huang Qiuying was also pregnant, she often came here to chat with Ye Zhi and drink tea.

So he happened to hear several women talking about sour and hot girls.

Ye Zhi has eaten so many sour things in the past two months. Shouldn't she be pregnant with a man?

Thinking of his childhood skin, Lu Wei felt a little headache.

"What's the matter? What are you thinking about again?" Ye Zhi took a small step back, afraid that he would start to mess around again.

Lu Wei smiled and said, "No, what a crooked idea? Let's eat strawberries. Then, he led Ye Zhi to the gazebo to sit and eat.

Ye Zhi saw that his eyes were still a little blue and black, and she couldn't bear to quarrel with him anymore. She obediently ate some of the strawberries he had washed and left three for Ye Xiaoding.

Ye Xiaoding went back to class, and now he is almost home from school.

However, Lu Wei didn't let her cook, saying that the fire was too hot for fear of heating her stomach.

Ye Zhi couldn't get over him, just to let Lu Wei do it.

After two months of canteen exercise, Lu Wei's cooking skills have improved a lot. Sure enough, men have some talent for cooking.

***

After leaving Ye Zhi's house, Chen Fang went to the barracks and stood at the gate waiting for Master Zhang.

Master Zhang didn't sleep almost all night last night. As soon as he returned to the barracks office downstairs, he met Chen Fang with a snakeskin bag on his back.

If it hadn't been for the gauze on her forehead, he wouldn't have recognized her.

Chen Fang bowed to Master Zhang: "Master Zhang, I'm Chen Fang, the leader of the sewing team of the textile factory. I reported the fire work to you last night."

Master Zhang nodded and said, "I remember you. What are you looking for me for?"

Regarding the cause of the fire in the textile factory, it can basically be determined that the fire is caused by the short circuit due to the aging of the wires in the workshop.

Chen Fang has also worked in a textile factory for many years and is an employee in charge.

Chen Fang gasped, put the snakeskin bag on the ground and said, "Master Zhang, I'm looking for you for the fire."

"What about this fire? If it weren't for Ye Zhitongzhi or the daughter-in-law of the head of the Sixth Regiment Lu, she found the fire in time. Our textile factory must have suffered heavy losses. I may not have a chance to stand in front of you."

"What's in the workshop is the equipment of next year's recruits, as well as the sails of the fishing headquarters going to sea. Without anything, it's a major loss to the organization."

If there was really a fire, she would definitely die if she was in a coma, so after Chen Fang's family and her mother's family knew about this, they prepared a lot of things for her early in the morning and asked her to send them to Ye Zhi. Thank her very much.

However, due to the identity of the military sister-in-law, Ye Zhi didn't want anything and asked for a few strawberries from several families.

This made her a little sorry.

That's a life-saving grace!

Master Zhang put his hands behind his back, looked at Chen Fang silently, and then said, "I know this."

No matter the new army equipment or sails, it will set back their work for several years.

Although the island is rich in resources, in fact, the fishing industry has been in a "dispensable" sideline for a long time.

Because when they first came to the island for construction, they had no money to build a ship at that time. Whether it was a local fisherman or a professional fishing team, their fishing ability failed at all. There were fish in the boundless ocean. They could only make a small fight at the seaside a few years ago.

In the past two years, the capital has finally been more abundant, but it is only in the early stage. With a little money, several fishing boats have been built to go out. Sails are necessities and not cheap.

Ye Zhi did appear in time.

Chen Fang looked at Master Zhang and summoned up her courage and said, "Because of Ye Zhi's identity, she refused a little of my heart. So I want to see if you can help me give all these things to her through Master Zhang?"

Master Zhang looked at Chen Fang and asked with a smile, "Is this a small matter?"

Chen Fang shook her head and said seriously, "It's not a trivial matter. Ye Zhitong saved my life. How can I repay her with this little thing?"

Division Chief Zhang sighed, and then said, "Our troops have clear rewards and punishments. Ye Zhitong has contributed to the army. We will definitely reward and praise them. Don't worry."

Hearing this, Chen Fang breathed a sigh of relief and asked, "So these things?" With that, he pointed to the bulging bag of things on the ground.

Master Zhang waved his hand and said, "You take it back. This is not in line with the regulations."

It is impossible for the people's soldiers to take a dime for the people.

Chen Fang shrugged her shoulders. It seemed that this was also a waste of time. She thought that Master Zhang could help her give things to Ye Zhi.

Just as she picked up the snakeskin bag again and was ready to return in no use, Master Zhang suddenly said, "You can have a try with your factory director."

Chen Fang was stunned, and then laughed and said, "Thank you, Master Zhang. I'll go to our factory director immediately!"

Master Zhang shook his head and smiled helplessly.

*

Ye Zhi woke up to take a nap in the afternoon, and several people came outside the yard.

Ye Zhi took a look and knew that it was the factory director and deputy director of the textile factory, as well as the director of the workshop.

I came here, and I also brought several bags of things and piled them up outside the yard.

Ye Zhi hurriedly invited everyone into the room. Lu Wei had returned to the barracks, and Ye Xiaoding also went to school. At this time, only Ye Zhi was at home alone.

Ye Zhi poured tea for them, and the factory director motioned Ye Zhi to sit down: "Ye Tongzhi, you are inconvenient. Don't be so polite. I came here this time mainly because of the fire last night."

"If you hadn't found out in time, our textile factory would have suffered a lot. On behalf of all the employees of the textile factory, I would like to express my gratitude to you.

The factory director lowered his shoulders slightly. If it hadn't been for Ye Zhi, their workshop would have been burned directly. Not to mention the cloth, the sewing machine might not have been able to keep it.

It's not enough to pass this year.

Fortunately, now after a preliminary estimate, it has burned about ten feet of cloth, which can also be regarded as keeping important property.

I'm still looking forward to it this year.

Ye Zhi smiled faintly: "Factory director, this is what we should do. No matter which peers see it, we will definitely inform everyone as soon as possible to minimize the loss."

The factory director smiled and said, "Anyway, I still want to thank you for letting us have a happy year."

"Also, there are some things prepared for you in our factory. If you think it's not convenient for you to be pregnant, just bring them directly. In addition, I also want to ask you, after you produce, would you like to go back to work in our factory?

The factory director knew that Ye Zhi had a great reaction since she was pregnant. Director Lu went directly to the factory to ask her for a long vacation.

However, Ye Zhi is only a temporary worker, and taking a long leave means that she will leave automatically.

But Ye Zhi has helped the factory so much, and now she has to keep people.

And listening to Mr. Zhang's words, it seems that he also intends to let her be a regular employee in the textile factory, and also said that she would arrange a lighter job for her.

It is estimated that Ye Zhi will also be praised at the commendation party at the end of the year.

Ye Zhi was stunned and a little surprised. If she had let the factory director know that she was going to resign...

But this is an opportunity. When she has finished giving birth to a child, she will also save her job and class!

She smiled and said, "It's my honor to continue to work for the textile factory. Thank you, chief."

The factory director smiled at Ye Zhiying and felt that her words were also like Mu Chunfeng, so he waved his hand and smiled, "You're welcome. You saved our factory. We are grateful to you. Just take good care of yourself first. After giving birth to the baby, your health will recover. Our factory welcomes you to come back at any time.

Before leaving, the factory director also left two bags of things, saying that they were a reward given to her by the factory.

Ye Zhi couldn't refuse. She could only take it and open one of the bags. Isn't this the things that Chen Fang brought in the morning?

Abalone sea cucumber bird's nest...

I didn't expect to come back to her.

Chapter 35

Ye Zhi took out the rewards in the factory from the bag in the same way.

In addition to all kinds of dried seafood, dried fruits, sugar, there are also some bird's nests and flower glue, which are all eaten.

In addition, there are two fabrics, which are indeed good cloths specially provided for the army.

Although Lu Wei's mother sent some cloth before, she made a few clothes and ran out of them.

Ye Zhi thought that during the Spring Festival this year, Lu Wei's parents would come to the island for the Spring Festival. These two pieces of cloth were also quite good for them to make two clothes.

Before Ye Zhi could pack up these things, Chen Fang came again with two old coconuts.

The green coconut is already all over the island. The old coconut fell to the ground, and everyone didn't even look at it.

Therefore, Chen Fang was embarrassed to put the old coconut into the things given to Ye Zhi.

Chen Fang looked at the mess on Ye Zhi's table and said, "Ye Tongzhi, it's inconvenient for you to have a big belly. Tell me where to put these, and I'll clean them up for you."

Ye Zhi quickly waved her hand: "No, I can clean up all these."

It's just pregnancy.

When Ye Zhi first came to the island, it happened to be summer. Usually, she saw many pregnant female biographics also ploughing in the field. She just cleaned up her things. What did she do?

Chen Fang still ignored Ye Zhi's obstruction and asked, "You can tell me where to put these directly, and I'll put them for you."

Ye Zhi was a little embarrassed. Under Chen Fang's enthusiasm, she packed up things with her.

Before she could sit down, Chen Fang said again, "I came here to tell you how the bird's nest was stewed. I thought that you were at home alone and had no one to take care of you, so I came to have a look."

Ye Zhi didn't know what to say at this time. "You're too polite. I'm embarrassed to send so many things to me. You came to help me with this."

She just helped call someone, and the real fire was actually put out by other peers.

Chen Fang smiled brightly and said, "Don't be polite to me. You and the regimental commander Lu are kind to me. What's the matter with me?"

After Chen Fang's family and her mother-in-law's family knew about this, they all said that they would come to thank Ye Zhi and Team leader Lu. However, thinking that Team leader Lu was cold and didn't seem to like to talk to others, so Chen Fang came alone.

Most importantly, Ye Zhi also promoted her.

The factory director said that she also protected the property of the factory and was injured on business. When she goes to work next year, she will be the deputy director of the workshop.

Ye Zhi can only accept this kindness.

If it weren't for sending things here, everything would be easy to do.

Next, Chen Fang soaked a little bird's nest, and then told her the steps of coconut stewing bird's nest.

It sounds quite simple, but pour the soaked bird's nest directly into the coconut, and then steam it for about an hour, and then it can be taken out of the pot.

But it took a few hours to soak the bird's nest, and Chen Fang had to go back to the factory for a meeting, so she left early.

*

Lu Wei didn't come back for dinner that night. I guess he was still busy with the textile factory.

Ye Zhi will not ask about the affairs of the army, which involves a lot of secrets, and it is not convenient for Lu Wei to say.

Only after the fire, Lu Wei seemed to be a little busier. Others were ready to pack their bags and go home during the holiday. He just called back and said he had to work overtime.

When Lu Wei came home, it was almost time to turn off the lights. As soon as he came back, he saw that Ye Zhi was about to take something from the pot. Lu Wei immediately went forward to help and said, "Daughter-in-law, I'll do it."

Lu Wei looked at the things in the coconut and was stunned for a moment. Ye Zhi saw this and said, "It was Chen Fang who brought those in the morning, and she asked the factory director to bring them again."

Because Chen Fang helped her soak the bird's nest, Ye Zhi was only stewed so as not to waste it.

Lu Wei said "Oh" and brought it in the name of the textile factory, which seemed to be reasonable.

Lu Wei put the whole stewed old coconut on the table of the Eight Immortals, handed a spoon to Ye Zhi and said, "Eat some."

Originally, he planned to go up the mountain to find something for Ye Zhi to mend his body near the Spring Festival, but he didn't expect that there was a fire in the textile factory.

This is sent by Chen Fang, which is quite suitable.

After the bird's nest was stewed, it was crystal clear and bright. It looked like jelly, and it was quite smooth and tender at a glance.

Ye Zhi scooped up a spoon, but smelled a faint fishy smell, like the smell of protein.

Lu Wei sat aside and said, "Our army has just held a meeting. It is said that it is going to hold a commendation meeting in two days. At that time, we will praise and reward you. Will you go?"

Ye Zhi refused without thinking about it, and said, "I won't go. It's your credit to fighting the fire. I'm ashamed of it."

Ye Zhi really didn't feel that he had done anything amazing. He just happened to meet him.

Lu Wei and Li Guoliang took the most credit for the fire fighting.

And she has a big belly again, and she doesn't want to run away anymore.

The textile factory has given her a lot of rewards, and it is obviously a little unreasonable to ask for rewards from the army.

In addition, the textile factory has given her a quota for formal workers, which is what Ye Zhi wants most.

At the very least, you don't have to worry about post-production employment.

Although Lu Wei's salary is quite high, the Lu family is also a generous mother-in-law. Even if she doesn't work, Ye Zhi can live an enviable life.

But Ye Zhi knew that he still couldn't be idle. Although this kind of day of looking at the sea was quite comforting, it didn't mean anything after a long time.

Anyway, there are still a few years before the re-examination and the opening of the market. Now I will practice the calendar and enrich myself.

Lu Wei said drowned, "Okay, if you don't want to go, don't go, so you don't have to run around."

Lu Wei listened to Ye Zhi's words and knew that she didn't want to show off and provoke others' casual talk.

The family hospital has been staying for ten or eight years, and even a temporary worker can't find a family member. At this time, Ye Zhi has only been here for half a year, and she is pregnant and waiting for childbirth at home and has a formal job. Although she has made contributions, it is inevitable that she will be criticized.

Now that Ye Zhi has a big belly, Lu Wei doesn't want these idle words to affect her mood.

It's hard enough to be pregnant with two children. Lu Wei hopes that Ye Zhi can be more emotionally stable and happier.

Ye Zhi took a few bites and felt a little fishy, so she pushed the coconut to him and said, "You can eat some, too."

Lu Wei was reluctant and said directly, "You eat. Now you have to absorb the nutrition of three people alone and eat more."

Recently, Ye Zhi's morning sickness has eased, and she has eaten more than before. Lu Wei can't wait to give her everything good to eat.

After finishing the textile factory, Lu Wei planned to go up the mountain to beat a few pheasants and stew some chicken soup for his wife.

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi frown and asked, "Don't like it?"

Ye Zhi stirred the bird's nest in the coconut and said, "It's a little fishy."

"Then don't eat it, so you won't have to vomit again later. When my mother comes, let her stew for you."

Ye Zhi was stunned: "That's not good. Mom came over and asked her to do housework."

Although Ye Zhi is pregnant, she sometimes cooks by herself. Now her actions are flexible this month. Ye Zhi is also afraid that she will not do anything all day long, and it will be difficult to give birth, so she will do what she should do.

Lu Wei smiled and said, "Don't worry, my mother has prepared a nutritious meal for pregnant women for you. You can wait to eat it then."

Ye Zhi was inexplicably looking forward to it, so she gave the coconut to Lu Wei: "Eat this."

She is waiting for her mother-in-law's nutritious meal!

*

The next day, after Lu Wei conveyed Ye Zhi's words to Master Zhang, Master Zhang just smiled and said, "Ockey, if you don't come, just reward him directly."

Lu Wei thought for a thought and said, "Okay, then I'll thank you for my daughter-in-law."

Master Zhang looked at Lu Wei. His figure was long, and he looked a little taller than his father Lu Qianqian. His face was also handsome. When he didn't smile, he was solemn and strong, and his dark eyes were full of chill.

Before, Huang Qiuqi had been telling him how good Lu Tuan was to Ye Zhi, and that Lu Wei accompanied Ye Zhi to the sea to watch the sunset. He didn't believe it.

But just now, when Lu Wei mentioned his baby's daughter-in-law, he couldn't help raising an arc in the corners of his lips.

Master Zhang suddenly thought he was dazzled.

Master Zhang added, "This is your credit. In addition to rewarding your daughter-in-law, the organization will also give you the third-class credit with Li Guoliang."

Lu Wei was promoted to regimental leader half a year ago. At this time, he remembered his achievements again. Although it was only a third-class merit, according to Lu Wei's ability, it is estimated that he will continue to rise to the regiment next year.

Lu Wei made a military salute: "Thank you, teacher."

*

Ye Zhi was rewarded by the organization, and it suddenly spread in the family home.

Everyone knows that Ye Zhi has made great contributions to protecting the property of the textile factory, and the textile factory and the army have rewarded her with a lot of things and money.

The military sister-in-law in the family home blushed their eyes with envy. They thought that Ye Zhi would naturally lose her job when she was pregnant and would have one more position.

Who knows that he has a big belly and got a full-time job!

That's it. Even the troops have personally praised and rewarded Ye Zhi, a full 100 yuan!

What an honor!

It's the Spring Festival approaching. Ye Zhi watered flowers and cooked at home every day.

The reward was brought back by Lu Wei for her. Looking at the whole ten pieces of great unity, Ye Zhi thought about how to spend it. After all, it was almost the Spring Festival.

But after touching his thicker stomach, he couldn't go anywhere.

As soon as Lu Wei came out of the shower, he saw his daughter-in-law touching her stomach and sighing. He walked over and grabbed her from behind and asked, "What's the matter?" Are you not happy to reward 100 yuan?"

Ye Zhi put the big unity into the drawer, locked it, and said, "I'm happy. How can I be unhappy?" I just don't know how to spend it, and there is no place to spend it.

The Spring Festival will be over in a few days, and we need to prepare some New Year's goods.

When she was not pregnant, she planned to go to Yangcheng to do New Year's goods. Who would have thought that the two children would be so anxious.

Lu Wei hugged her, then walked back to the bedside, put her on his lap, and asked, "Where do you want to go?"

Ye Zhi washed her hair, and there was a fragrance in her hair. Lu Wei stuck to it, hooked up a trace of hair with her fingers, and sniffed it.

Ye Zhi leaned her head on his shoulder, smiled and said her previous plan: "A long time ago, I wanted to go to Yangcheng to buy New Year's goods. I heard that there will be a spring flower market in Yangcheng before the New Year. It's very lively. There are many flowers and New Year's goods for sale."

She used to spend the Spring Festival in Yangcheng. The Spring Festival in Yangcheng was very lively. It was a New Year's tradition to go shopping. I heard that visiting the flower market could get some fragrance of flowers and drive away the good luck.

She has been looking forward to visiting the Spring Festival flower market for a long time.

I heard that He Jinfeng is also going back to Yangcheng in a couple of days, saying that he will go back there for the Spring Festival this year.

Lu Wei smiled and said, "If you want to go, you can also go there for a stroll. At that time, we can take a boat with our mother."

Even if it's more difficult to take a boat, Ye Zhi is also seasick, and she is pregnant, so I guess it's not easy to suffer.

If you take a boat to Xu Wen and then transfer to Yangcheng, it will be quite a toss. You will have to take a car for a few hours. It's still the Spring Festival, and there will be a lot of people.

Lu Wei really doesn't want Ye Zhi to suffer this kind of crime.

Ye Zhi shook her head and smiled, "It's better to spend the New Year directly in Yangcheng, but you are busy and don't have so many holidays. How about next year? Next year, our family will go there together. We will spend the Spring Festival on the island this year, and we will go to my mother's place next year.

There are so many people in the Spring Festival Flower Market. She is also afraid of squeezing her stomach. She will go to Yangcheng next year to feel the lively atmosphere.

Lu Wei said "Um" and said, "Okay, anyway, my mother should come in a couple of days."

"Oh, that can't go away." Ye Zhi was a little sleepy again. She was lazy in Lu Wei's arms and said softly, "And Chen Fang also came to me today. She said she would go to the county with me for two days. I heard that there are also a lot of things to sell in the county here."

After Ye Zhi came to Qiongzhou Island, he roughly understood the location of the barracks, that is, the coconut city in the future, the provincial capital city of Qiongzhou Island in the future, and it was also very lively.

Lu Wei said "Uh-huh" and asked, "What are you going to buy?"

Ye Zhi was stunned all of a sudden. She didn't know much about this. In the past, it was run by elders during the Spring Festival. She basically didn't participate much. She bought some New Year flowers, bought some snacks, and then watched the Spring Festival Gala with her family in the evening and ate melon seeds.

Ye Zhi doesn't know much about what to prepare for the New Year's goods, but couplets and candy always need to be prepared.

Ye Zhi still remembers that the elders would buy some bowls and chopsticks every year, but in this era, even if the bowls in the house are broken, no one is willing to lose them and will use them all the time.

Ye Zhi remembers that there are many styles of bowls at home. Naturally, a good bowl cannot be thrown away, otherwise it means to lose the rice bowl.

Since you don't have to buy these, it seems that there is only some couplet candy left.

I don't know if I can set off firecrackers. I don't think so.

Ye Zhi said, "Buy some couplet candy or something. Do you have anything to buy?"

"There's nothing to buy." Lu Wei said, "If you want to go then, I will arrange a car for you."

Ye Zhi yawned, "Well, that's good, then go to bed early."

Lu Wei said again, "Oh, by the way, I heard that Li Weimin's daughter-in-law will come back tomorrow. You can go with her then."

Originally, Li Weimin's daughter-in-law, Zhang Guiying, was supposed to come back two months ago. She was just about to come back and heard that her mother's illness had re-repone, so Zhang Guiying accompanied her for a while.

It's almost the Spring Festival. Li Weimin has lived a widow for more than half a year, and his mouth is bitter when eating in the canteen, so he is in order to let his daughter-in-law come back.

Ye Zhi had never seen Li Weimin's daughter-in-law, but she heard Li Weimin and Lu Wei mention it many times.

It sounds like a good person.

It happened that He Jinfeng was going back to Yangcheng again, and she also had someone to be a companion.

*

At the same time, Shen Nanzhen has boarded the ferry to the island.

Because there happened to be an exchange meeting in the military hospital on the island, Shen Nanzhen came in advance.

And she is on a special line, and it is estimated that she will be able to dock early tomorrow morning.

Shen Nanzhen plans to go ashore tomorrow and go to her son's daughter-in-law's house as soon as possible.

Give them a big surprise.

Shen Nanzhen looked at the endless darkness outside the window, "yue" and began to get seasick again.

The island is good, but it's a little far away.

But for the sake of the son I haven't seen for a long time, and the daughter-in-law who has never seen before, it's worth it.

.

The next morning, He Jinfeng came early and said, "Xiaoye, we are ready to go back to Yangcheng later. What do you need me to help you with?"

Ye Zhi and Lu Wei had just finished breakfast. At this time, they were about to take a walk and said, "You don't have to bring anything. My mother-in-law will come in a couple of days."

He Jinfeng said, "Wo", "Vice President Shen is coming to spend the Spring Festival this year. What about Commander Lu? Are you coming too?"

Ye Zhi nodded: "I should come too."

I heard from Lu Wei that his father also took a few days off and planned to come and have a look.

He Jinfeng looked at Ye Zhi's stomach and said, "That's good. Someone will take care of it. There are so many lives during the Spring Festival, so that you won't be tired."

After a few quiet words, Ye Zhi said goodbye to He Jinfeng and was ready to leave for the dock.

Because there was a lot of luggage, He Jinfeng came to ask Lu Wei to drive them to the dock.

Guo Cen has packed his luggage. As soon as he heard that Lu Wei's parents were coming to celebrate the Spring Festival, he planned to talk to Lu Wei about doing housework.

Who knew that as soon as he came to his yard, he saw Lu Wei bowing his waist to wash dishes in the yard, and he was not manly at all.

At the time when Lu Wei drove them to the dock, Guo Kaizhi pulled Lu Wei and said before boarding the ship, "Mr. Lu, I heard that your parents will come to the island for the Spring Festival. What do you think you are so accustomed to your daughter-in-law? It's laundry and washing dishes again. Will your parents see that then?

Without even washing a bowl, such a lazy daughter-in-law can't be disliked by her parents-in-law?

In fact, Guo was also established for Lu Wei. After all, his mother-in-law had a good time with Ye Zhi. Since Ye Zhi lived next door, she has had a lot of fun.

The only bad thing is that Lu Wei is too diligent, which makes him nag about his mother-in-law all day recently.

Last night, his mother-in-law wanted him to wash the dishes!

In order to keep the final front, Guo Kai-Jing must pull Lu Wei to stand on the same front with him.

Lu Wei looked at the wharf of people coming and going, glanced at Guo Zhijian and said, "What do you know? It is because my parents are coming that I am more accustomed to my daughter-in-law. This is to let them know that my daughter-in-law can't be bullied by them!"

Shen Nanzhen, who had just got off the boat with two large bags of luggage, said, "???"

Chapter 36

"Oh!" Shen Nanzhen stared at the back of Lu Wei's head, and her eyes almost burst into sparks.

--I'm angry!

Rebellious son!

No Xiaozi!

What a bastard!

She didn't sleep well last night. Fortunately, she thought about the family all night.

I haven't seen you for nearly a year. Is this guy thin or fat? Is the wife who takes care of the pregnant woman very haggard?

Is her daughter-in-law better about vomiting during pregnancy? Do you eat or not?

As a result, Lu Wei was neither thin nor fat. It was swelling and swelling!

Listen, how did this guy defame her?

Did she bully his daughter-in-law?

When did she and her old man bully his daughter-in-law?

Is the money she sent and the ticket bicycle sewing machine air?

This guy!

How will these people in the family hospital look at her in the future?

What will her daughter-in-law think of her? Do you think she is an unreasonable evil mother-in-law?

Thinking of her daughter-in-law, Shen Nanzhen was even more angry.

I don't know how Lu Wei usually arranges his parents-in-law in front of her daughter-in-law!

Shen Nanzhen directly put the two heavy luggage bags on the ground, made a "dong--" sound, and then "sneer" from her nose again, roaring, "Lu! Only! "

"What did you just say?" This question was almost asked with a grit.

Hearing the familiar roar, Lu Wei looked up at Shen Nanzhen's angry expression, and suddenly the door was stunned.

Lu Wei: "..."

Captured on the spot.

There is no s to resist.

"Mom." Lu Wei stiffened his scalp and shouted at Shen Nanzhen. The sentence "Why are you here" was not asked.

Because he knew that Ms. Shen Nanzhen was angry, she tried her best to inhale and exhale as soon as she was angry. Her anger was all written on her face, and she did not hide it at all.

Therefore, whenever his parents are together, they basically quarrel every day.

Both of them are grumsed and impatient, and neither of them will let anyone.

Shen Nanzhen stared at Lu Wei and said angrly, "Don't call me mother!"

Moreover, I won't give anyone face.

He won't give in to his father when he is facing him, not to mention him?

Lu Wei had a headache, because Ye Zhi had always thought that his mother was a knowledgeable and gentle intellectual.

If you see such a Ms. Shen Nanzhen, Ye Zhi may be shocked, right?

I didn't read the almanack when I went out today. I guess it's not suitable to travel.

Seeing this situation, Guo Jianjian, who was there, went forward to say hello to Shen Nanzhen: "Ah, is it Vice President Shen? What a coincidence, you went to the island today?"

Didn't you say two days?

Oh, open-minded.

What did Lu Wei say just now?

--"It's just to let them know that my daughter-in-law can't be bullied by them."

He should let his parents bully Lu Wei's lazy daughter-in-law, otherwise his mother-in-law will start to talk to him again when she comes back during the Spring Festival.

Oh, if it hadn't been for rushing back to Yangcheng, Guo Kejiao would really want to see how Shen Nanzhen sorted out Lu Wei's group!

Who let him help his daughter-in-law do everything?

You deserve it!

Shen Nanzhen stared at Lu Wei beside him. The next second, she changed a smiling face and greeted Guo Jianjian, "It happened that there was an exchange meeting in your military district hospital, so I came two days in advance. What a coincidence that I met my precious son as soon as I went to the island."

The four words 'baby son' are as fierce as they are.

Originally, I wanted to surprise Lu Wei.

As a result, it was a big 'surprise'.

If it hadn't been for such a coincidence, I really don't know how Lu Wei arranged their two parents-in-law!

Guo Jian established heard Shen Nanzhen's dissatisfaction and said with a smile, "Well, then... I won't bother you. I'm just in a hurry to go back to Yangcheng. I wish you a happy Spring Festival in advance."

Guo Kai-gien looked back and was happy.

He Jinfeng was letting someone carry his luggage into the boat. Who knew it and saw his husband's bad smile on his face. I don't know what he was happy about?

He Jinfeng is looking at him now, and he doesn't like him anywhere.

There is such a man who loves his daughter-in-law as Lu Wei. In an instant, the door compares Guo Zuk's old bacon!

What can't be done? What can't be eaten? What's left? It's useless!

He Jinfeng "hummed" and twisted his arm: "Laugh, are you still laughing? Can't you see how many bags of luggage have not been carried on the boat? Come and help me!"

"If only you were half as diligent as the leader of Lu. You don't do anything every day."

Guo Jiao was unhappy to hear He Jinfeng scold him again.

In the past, how could He Jinfeng treat him like this? He made tea for him every day and cared about him.

It was Lu Wei's family that destroyed their atmosphere as soon as they came to be their neighbors.

Fortunately, Shen Nanzhen's trip was too timely. It was so right!

When he comes back from the Spring Festival, he may see a new neighbor.

Lu Wei's daughter-in-law may become a good wife and mother who can enter the kitchen and leave the hall under the teaching of Shen Nanzhen, an evil mother-in-law.

Then his mother-in-law will never force him to wash dishes again, hehe!

*

Guo Jiao, who was on the other end, got on the boat. Shen Nanzhen rushed to Lu Wei and said, "Help me with my luggage!" After saying that, he went straight to the open space near the dock.

Lu Wei just picked up Shen Nanzhen's luggage and followed up, and then said, "Mom, you..."

Before he could say anything, Shen Nanzhen interrupted him and said, "Don't call me mother. I don't have a son like you!"

Lu Wei raised his eyebrows, started the car, and then said, "Then I'll take you to the military hospital first, Vice President Shen."

Shen Nanzhen: "..."

This son is more or less up to his father.

It will be weird.

No wonder it looks so unpleasant.

"Don't go to the hospital, go to your house first." Shen Nanzhen Dao.

She also wants to take a good look at her daughter-in-law at the first time.

Lu Wei said "um", bent the corners of his lips, and then hit the steering wheel.

Then, Shen Nanzhen looked at Lu Wei, who was driving, and scolded, "Lu Wei, look at you. How did you arrange your parents in front of outsiders? Do you talk like this? When did your father bully your daughter-in-law? Do you often arrange me in front of my daughter-in-law?"

Shen Nanzhen remembered that Lu Wei regarded her as an evil mother-in-law again. When she just got the certificate, she didn't even want to make a phone call.

This guy, he knows how bad his reputation is. She is afraid that her daughter-in-law can't stand Lu Wei's bad temper, so she packed up her bags and left overnight!

He was fine, and vice versa, he treated her and the stinky old man as a flood beast!

Lu Wei touched his nose and felt a little embarrassed. He said, "It's my inappropriate wording."

Shen Nanzhen hugged her arm and said anguly, "It's just that you're wrong, it's your fault!"

Lu Wei hit the steering wheel, looked at his mother, and said, "Mom, can you calm down your temper? You will scare my daughter-in-law.

Shen Nanzhen: "..."

On the contrary, it turned out to be her fault.

"I haven't arrived home yet. Can't I be fierce against you?" Shen Nanzhen was so angry that she looked at the son more and more disinterested.

Lu Wei nodded: "Yes, of course, but don't be fierce later. There are two good grandchildren in your daughter-in-law's belly."

His mother's tyranny made the whole audience tremble twice as soon as he spoke.

When Shen Nanzhen heard Lu Wei's words, she was immediately easily distracted and asked quickly, "You said that my daughter-in-law vomited very much during pregnancy. What's the matter now?" Can you eat something? Have you drunk the milk powder I sent earlier? Is the belly big now? Isn't it inconvenient? ap;ap;%¥%#*..."

Shen Nanzhen asked a lot of questions like a firecracker.

It's all about Ye Zhi.

Lu Wei answered Shen Nanzhen's questions one by one, and finally said, "Ye Zhi can eat and sleep now, but she will vomit sooner or later, and she likes to eat sour food very much. She will buy her some strawberries later. She will be gluttoning for this these two days."

Shen Nanzhen breathed a sigh of relief and said, "That's good. My daughter-in-law likes to eat sour food? I just brought some hawthorns and got her some sugar-hacurd.

Lu Wei smiled and said, "Look at it."

In fact, Lu Wei also knew that his mother cared about Ye Zhi very much, and his father, after such a long time, they only made one phone call.

At that time, Commander Lu asked, "Is your daughter-in-law pregnant?"

Then he asked, "Twins?"

Then he hung up the phone.

His parents are very busy with work. The hospital and the army have equipped them with guards to take care of their living. It can be said that the two of them basically don't have to do housework.

Therefore, Lu Wei was worried that they would come here for the Spring Festival and not be used to a life without care, so he instructed Ye Zhi to work.

Lu Wei knew that there were many military sister-in-laws in the family courtyard. They had to take care of a large family every day, and they would do all the housework.

However, his daughter-in-law felt sorry for herself. Lu Wei didn't want his parents to let Ye Zhi work after they arrived at the island.

If there is anything, just let him come.

Of course, if you can, you can do it yourself to get enough food and clothing.

Lu Wei thought about it for a moment and said, "Mom, it's not easy for Ye Zhi to have two children. You have nothing to do. Don't let her do housework."

"???" Shen Nanzhen frowned: "Look at what you said, can I still not know? Do you really think I'm a bad mother-in-law?"

Lu Wei ridiculed, "I don't think so."

Shen Nanzhen: "..."

I haven't beaten my son for a long time.

Shen Nanzhen glanced at her son and then snorted, "I know. Anyway, I'll just let you do anything."

She has prepared the menu for a few days in advance, just waiting for the Spring Festival.

Lu Wei's family really regarded her as an evil mother-in-law. How can she be so reasonable!

Lu Wei: "..."

"Can't you do it yourself?"

Shen Nanzhen looked at him and asked, "Do you think it's possible?"

*

Shen Nanzhen was talking about what Ye Zhi liked and what she hated all the way. There were some specialties in her hometown. Whether the taste was sweet in the south or the north.

Anyway, it was a big talk about Ye Zhi.

When he went to the gate of the family courtyard, Lu Wei warned again, "Mom, you have no problem with me, but if you have any opinion about Ye Zhi, you can tell me first. Don't lose your temper at her."

Shen Nanzhen saw Lu Wei for the first time. In the past, Lu Wei never said more than ten words when talking to her.

It's even more impossible to chat. Shen Nanzhen used to think that her son was born with less chat.

Unexpectedly, it's a smoir.

Shen Nanzhen became more and more curious about her daughter-in-law, and she couldn't wait to see her immediately.

Shen Nanzhen sneered, "I know, I know, can I still eat your daughter-in-law?"

Then, Shen Nanzhen asked curiously, "Is your daughter-in-law beautiful?"

Lu Wei's performance is really abnormal.

Shen Nanzhen thinks that he is a little different from before.

Lu Wei bent his lips and remembered Ye Zhi's appearance. He was in a good mood and said, "It's not ugly."

"Well, if you are beautiful, you are beautiful. You are not ugly. Take a look at yourself in the rearview mirror and see yourself secretly happy." Shen Nanzhen saw the blood on the head: "I don't know who said that the doll was pro-feudal at that time?"

Lu Wei: "..."

It must have been Li Weimin's big mouth.

Before long, the car was parked outside the yard of Lu Wei's house.

Shen Nanzhen glanced at their yard from the co-pilot, and her eyes lit up in an instant. She asked in disbelief, "Is this... your yard?"

A lot of flowers. Isn't this the garden she has always wanted to have?

Then, a young girl in a light blue dress with two braided plates behind her head came out of the room.

Ye Zhi walked in the yard full of purple and red flowers, standing graceful and smiling.

Shen Nanzhen suddenly patted Lu Wei on the back of the shoulder, gritted her teeth and scolded, "You stinky boy, you must have been in a good heart at the beginning, right?"

Chapter 37

Lu Wei was slapped on the back by Shen Nanzhen. He touched his nose with a little guilty heart and said, "Mom, what you said is not accurate."

Shen Nanzhen sneered disdainfully, "Why is it inaccurate? I don't want to admit that I was going to withdraw from the marriage because of what feudalism I said at the beginning. What about the result? Turn around and get all the certificates.

Although I don't talk to this son very about it.

But his son knows it himself.

Shen Nanzhen still remembers that she received the news at that time that Lu Wei's marriage report was submitted in the middle of the night, and the next day she turned to Ye Zhi to get the certificate.

Oh, man!

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi coming out of the yard and said with a smile, "That's called love at first sight. You don't understand." With that, he opened the door of the driver's seat.

Shen Nanzhen was stunned. Looking at Lu Wei, who smiled on her lips, she suddenly thought of a word: coquettish bag.

Ye Zhi over there heard the sound of the car and guessed that Lu Wei was back, so he walked out of the yard.

When she just went out, Lu Wei said that he would buy her strawberries. He must have sent Sister He's family on the boat and came back.

Just now, she was free at home and knitted a sweater in the living room.

The sweater was knitted for Lu Wei's mother, and the wool of the scarf was given by He Jinfeng. I heard her say that the winter in Yangcheng was wet and cold. Although it was not cold for a long time, it was piercing when it was cold.

Especially the inside of the room is colder than outside.

Ye Zhi wanted to wear Lu Wei's mother to sit in the office often, so she knitted a sweater for her. They didn't use it on the island. When Lu Wei's mother came during the Spring Festival, she could give it to her.

Lu Wei said that his mother was a little taller than her and her figure was similar to her, so she made it bigger according to her size before she was not pregnant.

While he was busy, the sound of cars came from outside the yard, so he came out.

Sure enough, the military green Phuket car stopped outside the yard. Ye Zhi walked towards the car. The next second, she saw Lu Wei get off the car with a middle-aged lady.

Shen Nanzhen looked at Ye Zhi, who was slowly approaching, and looked at her beautiful face like a picture, and was stunned--

No wonder Lu Wei is so rare.

What's more, it's not lustful? That's love at first sight, baa!

But Shen Nanzhen felt that she was also extremely rare at this moment!

She has always wanted a daughter, but unfortunately her body does not allow it. She and Lu Qianqian are too busy with her work. After giving birth to Lu Wei, she didn't want it again.

In the past, she also lived in the family courtyard of the military district. At that time, there were basically seven or eight children in each family. Lu Wei, the only child of their family, looked particularly lonely and alien.

Therefore, Shen Nanzhen wanted to have another child when Lu Wei was a child, and she especially wanted a daughter.

When Lu Wei was a child, she was actually quite clingy to her, because she only clinged to her all day because she had no siblings.

But at that time, her work slowly became busy, so she entrusted Lu Wei to the next door's daughter-in-law to play with the children next door.

The more Lu Wei grew up, the more independent he became. Until he entered the military academy, he had nothing to talk about with them.

Because he is also a soldier, Lu Wei basically doesn't take much time off. In the two years when he just applied to Qiongzhou Island, Lu Wei didn't go home once.

Shen Nanzhen is also busy with her own work, and she doesn't care so much about it.

But now, when she saw Ye Zhi, who was smiling, her maternal love heart jumped again.

Shen Nanzhen walked towards Ye Zhi and asked affectionately, "Ye Zhi?"

Ye Zhi paused and looked at the tall and intellectual female magazine in front of her. An idea flashed through her mind.

Is this Lu Wei's mother?

At the sight of her mother-in-law, Ye Zhi knew that Lu Wei's beautiful eyes were perfectly inherited from his mother.

It's really beautiful.

Ms. Shen Nanzhen is more beautiful and tall than she thought. No wonder Lu Wei is so tall and handsome.

It turned out that there was such an amazing mother.

Before she could open her mouth, Lu Wei, who was carrying two big bags of luggage behind her face, said, "Daughter-in-law, this is our mother." With that, he introduced to Shen Nanzhen, "Mom, this is my daughter-in-law Ye Zhi."

Ye Zhi was stunned, subconsciously reacted, and called softly, "Mom."

Didn't Lu Wei say that his mother would go to the island in two days? Why did this come suddenly?

She is not prepared at all!

At least let her clean up the yard and the house?

"Ea!" Shen Nanzhen held Ye Zhi's hands affectionately, tried to keep a smile, and gently asked a series of questions:

"Are you feeling better recently?"

"Do you still have frequent morning sickness?"

"Is that boy Lu Wei good to you?"

"Have you adapted to the climate of Qiongzhou Island?"

......

Ye Zhi smiled and answered Shen Nanzhen's questions one by one.

Finally, Ye Zhi said, "Everything is fine, and the baby is also very good."

The two greeted each other, and Shen Nanzhen asked again, "Are you all the flowers in this yard?"

"Your yard is so beautiful. Mom has always wanted to plant some flowers in the yard, but she is not free."

Ye Zhi is not only beautiful, but also the flowers and plants in this yard are very watery. Several large triangular plums are full of bright colors, decorating the huge yard beautifully.

Shen Nanzhen has been thinking about such a garden full of flowers for several years, but he is too busy with his work. Not to mention planting flowers, he is not free to grow vegetables.

Now I'm really happy to see my daughter-in-law realize her long-standing dream for her.

Ye Zhi didn't expect that her mother-in-law noticed their yard at the first time, so she nodded with a smile: "Yes, Mom, these big triangular plums and egg flowers were planted by Lu Wei's subordinates, and the rest of the potted plants were planted by me leisurely."

Ye Zhi has no job since she learned that she was pregnant. She stayed at home every day either morning sickness or slept.

Fortunately, the reaction of pregnancy was not so serious. Ye Zhi asked Lu Wei to move other potted plants back, watered them and activities when she was free.

Now the climate of Qiongzhou Island is mild, and these flowers are in full bloom.

Shen Nanzhen looked at Ye Zhi's watery eyes and said, "It's really awesome to take care of it so well. Look at these flowers and these dishes. They all grow very well. Mom hasn't grown such good dishes for so many years.

In addition to planting flowers, there are also a few well-organized vegetable land in this yard.

There are two kinds of cabbage and mustard at the entrance door. The winter climate on the island is suitable. The leaves are large and thick, tender and green, and very dense.

Next to the vegetable field, near the wall is a close addition of tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers, as well as eggplant.

In addition, there are some radish seedlings, and I don't know whether it is white radish or radish.

Unexpectedly, Lu Wei's life was quite comfortable.

I thought the two young people would be in a hurry. Well, this yard is more beautiful than the family yard she has seen many times.

There are flowers and vegetables.

It's beautiful and practical.

Ye Zhi was praised with a smile on her face, but she was embarrassed to ask for credit, so she said, "This vegetable field is turned over by Lu Wei, and most of the water is him."

Shen Nanzhen snorted and said, "He was so busy in his army that he turned over and watered the ground. Don't you take care of the rest? This is all your credit."

Lu Wei: "..."

Dare him is useless?

However, as long as his mother knows that his daughter-in-law is good.

As the two walked, Ye Zhi pointed to the eggplant next to him and said, "Mom, I heard from Lu Wei that you like to eat salted mustard pot. Let's cook one tonight."

Then she looked at the peppers and said, "I heard that you also like fried squid with peppers. These peppers can be picked just now."

Not long ago, I knew that my parents-in-law were coming to the island for the Spring Festival. Some time ago, Ye Zhi asked Lu Wei what his parents liked to eat and what they didn't like.

However, Lu Wei didn't seem to know much about his parents. Later, he said that he seemed to like salted bone mustard pot.

And Lu Weitong didn't understand his father's words, and he couldn't say anything after asking for a long time.

Lu Wei said at that time, "You don't have to do anything. My parents will like you."

Ye Zhi felt that this man was not very reliable.

She is a daughter-in-law, and she must take care of her parents-in-law's tastes and preferences.

It's not common in the first place. Let's meet during the Spring Festival. We must do a good job.

Therefore, Ye Zhi has been a little worried these days, but now after seeing Lu Wei's mother, Ye Zhi has relaxed a lot.

Her mother-in-law is really as gentle and intellectual as she thought.

It's so easy to get along with!

Listening to Ye Zhi's words, Shen Nanzhen's eyes lit up again and said with a smile, "Ok, I heard that Lu Wei has learned a lot of dishes. Let him try cooking tonight. If you have a big belly, don't be busy with the kitchen.

Ms. Shen Nanzhen has lived most of her life, and she has still eaten the dishes cooked by her son!

Now it's more or less like a daughter-in-law here.

Tss, although it was a little unbalanced, looking at Ye Zhi's appearance, Shen Nanzhen also recognized it.

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Mom, I can come. Lu Wei has to go back to work."

Although most of the people in the family courtyard are on holiday, Lu Wei stays in the military district and has to go back to the regiment.

Shen Nanzhen took a look at Lu Wei, who was carrying his luggage, and said, "Just wait for him to do it when he comes back from work. It's inconvenient for you to have a big belly."

"I think your stomach is really bigger than others. Is it easy to get tired usually?"

"It's okay now. I'm not very tired." Ye Zhi answered truthfully.

Lu Wei, who was walking behind the two women, suddenly felt a little uncomfortable when he heard the words.

Didn't his mother say that she had made a ten-day nutrition package for his daughter-in-law?

Lu Wei carried the luggage of two big bags and weighed it. It was quite heavy. He didn't know what his mother had brought.

He said, "Mom, let's go into the room and talk about it."

***

When the three of them entered the room, Ye Zhi poured a cup of tea for Shen Nanzhen, and Lu Wei was ready to walk to the room with Shen Nanzhen's luggage.

Shen Nanzhen stopped him and said, "Don't take it in first. Put it in the living room."

Lu Wei asked curiously, "It's quite heavy. What are they?"

Usually, Shen Nanzhen has consigned a lot of things from Yangcheng, and then she actually took so many things.

Before Shen Nanzhen sat down, she was in a hurry to show Ye Zhi what she had brought.

As she opened the bag, she said, "Didn't you say that Ye Zhi likes sausage powder? Mom asked me to grind some sticky rice noodles to make sausage powder. At that time, just add water and stir it, and steam it in the pot.

With that, he took out a large bag of white rice noodles, such a big bag.

When I passed by Yangcheng before, Ye Zhi ate so much steamed vermicelli, and I really wanted to eat it again.

However, most of them like to eat vermicelli here, such as Baoluo powder, Shishan powder, Jiazi powder, Hou'an powder and so on...

Whenever Lu Wei is not at home, Ye Zhi and Ye Xiaoding like to eat simpler vermicelli.

Now I'm really glutinated by the steamed vermicelli roll.

Later, Shen Nanzhen took out some food, such as fried rice cakes, sugar rings, smiling shallot, oil horns, cow ears, and egg scattered, which are all New Year's snacks that people in Yangcheng like to prepare.

In addition to fried things, there are also large bags of sugared winter melon and lotus root, and a large jar of pickled bayberry.

Yangmei is not a fruit of this season. It should have been pickled before.

Looking at it like this, the teeth were already a little sour, and the saliva began to overflow.

Shen Nanzhen said, "I heard that Ye Zhi likes to eat sour, so I asked my colleagues in the hospital for a large jar of bayberry. He said that this jar has less rock sugar."

Pregnant women should also be able to eat some.

Ye Zhi took the pickled Yangmei handed over by Shen Nanzhen and said, "I'm drooling when I see it."

Just as Ye Zhi wanted to turn it open, Lu Wei, who was beside him, took it over and helped to squeel it. The sweet and sour Yang Meixiang came out in an instant, and both of them couldn't help swallowing their saliva.

Lu Wei went to the kitchen to get a pair of chopsticks and picked up a purple and purple plum for Ye Zhi. "Eat one. The doctor said it's better to eat fresh food."

Lu Wei bought two catties of strawberries when he came back, but where are there strawberries in his daughter-in-law's eyes now?!

Ye Zhi held a bayberry happily and said with a smile, "I see. I'll eat a little more in the afternoon."

Lu Wei tightened the jar again and put it on the five buckets.

Shen Nanzhen over there said, "Yes, eat more fresh fruits. Anyway, there are many fresh fruits on Qiongzhou Island. If you like it, let Lu Wei pick them for you. Oh, by the way, there are some baby clothes and bottles in the other bag..."

Ye Zhi watched Shen Nanzhen take it out one by one. At this time, the Eight Immortals Table had been piled up.

Unexpectedly, even the feeding bottle has been prepared. Isn't her mother-in-law so good?

In this era, where will someone prepare a bottle for you?

Almost everyone is breastfed. Even if it's not breast milk, they grow up with some sugar water and rice paste.

In addition, there are some Chinese herbs, ginseng ganoderma lucidum and antler. This bag is worth hundreds of things, right?

Ye Zhi couldn't help but have a sore nose. She hadn't seen noodles before. Lu Wei's mother had sent her so many things, and now she has prepared a lot of things before and after delivery.

Not to mention the cost of money, even the money is not as good as the money.

When Shen Nanzhen saw Ye Zhi's appearance, she smiled and said, "These are all prepared for you. If there is anything else you need, tell me again, and mom will find it for you."

Shen Nanzhen doesn't remember much about what is needed for production. Recently, she has also asked a lot of people everywhere to know.

She knew that Xiao Young might be embarrassed to mention it to her, so she simply asked someone to prepare it.

But the itinerary this time is also a little rushed, and the preparation may not be in place.

Fortunately, there are still a few months before Ye Zhi's production, and there is still time to prepare.

Ye Zhi's nose was sore and said, "Mom, you're much better. Thank you."

Shen Nanzhen smiled and said, "We are a family. Don't say these polite words."

Ye Zhi followed Lu Wei to such a distant place, and her parents were not around. As an elder and her mother-in-law, Shen Nanzhen naturally treated Ye Zhi as her own daughter.

Ye Zhi can really feel that Lu Wei's mother regards her as a family member.

Lu Wei felt that the atmosphere was a little strange, so he said, "Mom, sit down and have a cup of tea first. It's not too late to clean up later."

Seeing that Shen Nanzhen also cleaned up, she also sat down, took a sip of tea, and then asked Lu Wei, "Aren't you going to return the car?" Why don't you go back?"

Lu Wei looked at Shen Nanzhen, and then looked at Ye Zhi, whose eyes were a little red. He asked, "Mom, don't you have to go to the hospital?"

Shen Nanzhen put down the teacup and said with a smile, "Don't worry. I'll have a good chat with Ye Zhi for a while. Let's go there in the afternoon."

Shen Nanzhen glanced at Lu Wei. The family seemed to be afraid that she would really bully his daughter-in-law, and stared at her without letting go for a second.

It's angry!

Ye Zhi also sat down and said, "Lu Wei, if you have something to do, go to work first."

Lu Wei looked at the time and felt that it was a little late. Finally, he said, "Then let's talk. I'll go back to the group."

"Let's go. It's annoying to look at it." Shen Nanzhen waved her hand and disliked it.

Ye Zhi didn't even look at him. She sat aside and looked at what Shen Nanzhen brought.

Forget it, he seems to be superfluous.

When Shen Nanzhen went to pack up those luggage again, Lu Wei suddenly bent down and kissed Ye Zhi on the cheek and said, "Daughter-in-law, I'm going back to work. You chat with your mother at home."

"My mother may speak a little loudly. Don't be afraid of her. She is very nice."

Shen Nanzhen: "..."

Do you really think I'm blind and deaf?

Lu Wei, who was there, picked up the key to the jeep and walked out of the door. As soon as he walked out of the yard, a tall figure came to his face.

Lu Wei was stunned, but his body had subconsciously completed a military salute and shouted seriously, "Good, chief."

Chapter 38

Lu Qianqian looked at his son, whom he hadn't seen for more than half a year. As soon as he came up, he was a military salute, and his father didn't say a word.

Although I have been used to it for a long time, I am still a little depressed in my yard at this time.

This son has not been close to him when he was a child.

When I saw him when I was a child, I asked, "Where's my mother?"

Later, when I grew up, my parents were not close to each other, but every time I called back, I still said, "Where's my mother?"

Anyway, I haven't looked for my father.

At this moment, I didn't even call my father.

After a sigh in his heart, Lu Qianqian replied with the same seriousness and said, "Lu Tongzhi."

The two straight men stood face to face, and there was a moment of embarrassment and embarrassment.

I don't know what to say.

Instead, Lu Qianqian opened his mouth and asked, "Do you want to go out?"

Lu Weiqi said in his head, "Yes."

But now, can he leave?

Can he let his daughter-in-law spend time with his parents alone?

Definitely not.

I'm afraid the car won't be returned until the afternoon.

At this time, Shen Nanzhen came out of the room and was stunned to see Lu Qiang's figure. "Lao Lu, why are you here?"

Shen Nanzhen still wanted to call the old man to show off after the next drive, saying that she had come to the island to see her daughter-in-law.

Who would have thought that he would have arrived?

Lu was slightly stunned forward, then walked to Shen Nanzhen and said, "You can be here. Why can't I?"

Lu Qianqian had already gone to the commander's office. When he came out, he met Shen Nanzhen's assistant and knew that she had also arrived at Qiongzhou Island, so he came directly.

Unexpectedly, it has really come.

Seeing this, Lu Wei was not in a hurry to return the car. He followed Lu Qianqian and went back to the room.

As soon as he entered the door, he looked at Ye Zhi first. Ye Zhi looked at him and seemed to complain about him--

Why don't you say that your father is also here?!

Lu Wei had no choice but to do so. He didn't know.

Shen Nanzhen was afraid of scaring Ye Zhi, so she took the initiative to introduce her, "Ye Zhi, this is Lu Wei's father."

"Lao Lu, this is Lu Wei's daughter-in-law."

Ye Zhi stepped forward and shouted politely, "Dad."

Lu Wei's father is a little shorter than Lu Wei, but he is tall, with broad shoulders, and a green military uniform makes him more powerful.

Lu Qian said, "It's all my own family. Don't be reserved."

Shen Nanzhen smiled and said, "You have a rigid face. Who doesn't look nervous? By the way, why did you come so early?

Didn't you say that you won't be free until the twenty-eighty-nine of the year?

In fact, Lu Qianqian is not as serious as others have said. Sometimes he likes to gossip with her, but sometimes he is a little strict with the child.

Lu looked forward at Shen Nanzhen, cleared his throat and said, "I can't adjust the holiday. I'm going back on the first day of the New Year."

So he can only come in advance and deal with the problems left here before.

Shen Nanzhen slamged her lips and said, "Are you leaving on the first day of the new year?"

Speaking of which, she hasn't seen her husband for a long time.

I thought we could spend the New Year together and have a good time on the island for a few days.

Ye Zhi here poured a cup of tea for Lu forward and said, "Dad, drink tea."

Lu looked forward at her. Although he had already read Ye Zhi's information, he was still stunned at this time. He had already guessed that Lu Wei must have taken a fancy to him.

I didn't expect it to be so beautiful.

It also looks very young and decent.

Lu Qianqian couldn't help slandering, stinky boy!

"Ye Tongzhi, you are not in good health. You don't have to be busy." Lu Qiangqian took a sip of tea and said.

Ye Zhi smiled and said to Landing forward, "No, it's just a little thing."

The matter of pouring tea is really not a big deal for Ye Zhi.

Lu Wei quietly walked to Ye Zhi's side, and then squeezed the palm of her hand, as if to say: Don't be afraid.

In fact, Ye Zhi is not afraid at all.

When Lu Wei went out for a while, Shen Nanzhen mentioned Lu Wei's father to her. She said that he would come at that time. Don't be afraid of him. In fact, he was a gossipy person.

Shen Nanzhen said that at the beginning, she talked with Lu Wei about the evidence, and Lu Qianqian called people everywhere to gossip about their affairs.

At this time, when he saw Lu Qianqian, Ye Zhi only thought in his heart that he was somewhat similar to Lu Wei.

Compared with Lu Wei's handsomeness, Lu Qiang's face already had traces of years, and there were a few sps of silver hair on his temples. His unsmiling expression made him look majestic and solemn, but when he looked at her, he still showed a little gentleness.

Obviously, he was afraid of scaring her.

Although Ye Zhi didn't know why they felt that they were afraid of them, she felt the good intentions of Lu Wei's parents.

So she was not afraid at all, but felt very moved.

It's really a blessing for her to have such a father-in-law and mother-in-law.

The only headache is that many things at home are not ready. If she had known that her parents-in-law were coming, she would have followed Huang Qiuqi to the sea.

At least you can pick up some seafood, which is also meat.

*

There was a moment of silence in the living room, and a small figure suddenly came in outside the door.

Ye Xiaoding looked at the two strangers in the house, and then stopped running and looked at Shen Nanzhen and Lu Qianqian in a daze.

When Shen Nanzhen saw Ye Xiaoding, she asked with a smile, "Is this Ye Xiaoding's Tongzhi?"

Ye Xiaoding was suddenly mentioned and hurried forward to answer, "I am, are you?"

His aunt didn't tell him that someone was visiting today. Who are these two?

The next second, Shen Nanzhen said to Ye Xiaoding, "Xiaoding, come here. I'm grandma. Oh, this little guy is so elf.

Shen Nanzhen knew Ye Zhi, a nephew a long time ago. I heard that she was the heir of a martyr.

There are also many children like him in the family courtyard. Lu Wei is willing to bring him with him, and it's good to be a companion with Ye Zhi.

At least when Lu Wei usually went on a mission, Ye Zhi didn't even have a caller.

Ye Xiaoding subconsciously looked at Ye Zhi, and Ye Zhi also said, "Xiaoding, call me grandpa and grandma."

According to the generation, Ye Xiaoding should ask Lu Wei's parents to be grandparents.

Ye Xiaoding respectfully called out, "Grandpa, grandma."

Shen Nanzhen looked at the dirt on Ye Xiaoding's body and asked curiously, "Little man, why are you there? Why is it full of mud?"

Ye Xiaoding said, "Grandma, I'm going to the sea. It's fun to go to the sea. I'll take you with me then. But just in order to catch fish, who knew that I was thrown to the ground.

"Oh, you can also catch fish. Xiaoding is awesome! When grandma is free, she will follow Xiaoding to the sea. Shen Nanzhen said with a smile.

"The doctor said that my sister-in-law was pregnant with a baby and ate more fish. At that time, the baby would be smarter..." Ye Xiaoding said with a smile.

Originally, I planned to catch a few more fish and eat them during the Spring Festival.

Shen Nanzhen smiled and said, "It's really good. When the baby is born, grandma will tell them that you, a good brother, catch fish for them to nourish."

Ye Zhi also felt that Ye Xiaoding was not in vain. Except for loving to play and not studying seriously, everything else was quite good.

Sometimes when Lu Wei is not at home, he also helps to water vegetables and boil water for her in the evening.

Because when she first went to the island, Ye Zhi suddenly turned off the light halfway in the shower. Lu Wei told Ye Xiaoding about this. The little man would call her outside the door from time to time every time she was taking a shower.

It seems that she will fall in the toilet.

At this moment, Lu Qianqian, who was sitting next to Shen Nanzhen, suddenly asked, "Do you like to rush to the sea?"

Ye Xiaoding suddenly became a little restrained by the serious face of landing, and then Mumu nodded.

Lu Qianqian asked, "Take you out to the sea to catch lobster. Do you want to go?"

After saying that, everyone present was stunned, especially Shen Nanzhen and Lu Wei. The consternation on their faces could not be concealed at all.

Shen Nanzhen has been married to Lu Qiang for more than 20 years. She has heard that Lu Qianqian took Lu Wei to run, train and hit the target, and they were all when they were young.

After Lu Wei graduated from junior high school, he was free-ranged to Lu Wei. Not to mention rushing to the sea, he didn't even try to catch ducks.

At this time, she actually said that she would take Ye Xiaoding to the sea to catch lobsters. Shen Nanzhen thought she had heard it wrong.

Ye Xiaoding was also stunned. He looked at Lu Qianqian carefully and asked, "I... Can I go to sea?"

He can't even go to the sea beyond the knee level, and usually he can't even go to the seaside casually.

Is he ready to go to sea?

Lu Qianqian said seriously, "Your father is a hero, and you are also a hero. Why can't you? Or... you don't dare?"

Ye Xiaoding didn't think about it. He said directly, "I dare! I dare! Great! I can go to sea to catch lobster!"

"Grandma, sister-in-law, I want to catch lobster for you." Ye Xiaoding smiled proudly and said to Ye Zhi's stomach, "Baby, brother will catch the lobster for you. Wait!"

Lu turned his head forward, looked at Lu Wei, and said, "You go too."

Lu Wei was stunned for a moment. Obviously, he was still not in a state. It was Ye Zhi who pinched his finger before he realized and said, "Yes, chief."

Lu Qianqian is a little boring to listen to the word "chief" now. It's all at home. Does Lu Wei think he was just ordering him?

He just wants to take this opportunity to spend more time with him.

However, Lu Qianqian would not explain so much.

*

Although Lu Qianqian planned to take Ye Xiaoding to sea, he was not free on that day.

Lu Qianqian and Shen Nanzhen still have work to do in the afternoon and tomorrow. They arrived at the island early for work.

At noon, Lu Wei and Shen Nanzhen were busy in the kitchen for a long time before they made the first meal one after another.

Shen Nanzhen's cooking skills are actually good, but she is too busy with work. She is alone at home now. Most of them are solved by the canteen, or Chen's mother helps cook.

However, when Lu Qianqian had not been transferred to the Southwest Theater, Shen Nanzhen would occasionally cook.

Moreover, Shen Nanzhen thought that this was the first meal she cooked for Ye Zhi, and even took out a unique job.

Fortunately, Ye Xiaoding just came back from the sea and bought a lot of seafood. The lunch at noon was full of a festival.

Ye Zhi went into the kitchen and wanted to help. Who knew that she was not in a hurry? Lu Wei had secretly picked up several dishes for her to taste.

Now that the morning sickness is not so serious, Ye Zhi ate a lot, so Lu Wei gave it to her, and she ate it.

However, who can refuse the dish that has just come out of the pot?

The food you eat secretly is the most delicious!

Shen Nanzhen looked at the love of the young couple, and also felt that the doll was right.

It's fake to say that I don't mind the baby at the beginning.

How to say, I have been disconnected from the Ye family for more than 20 years, and I suddenly looked for it, and I don't know what the current situation of the Ye family is.

But in the past few years, she has almost worn out her mouth for Lu Wei's marriage. This boy is also indifferent and still goes his own way, as if he intends to be widowed for a lifetime.

Except for the march and war, it seemed that he could no longer tolerate anything else in his eyes.

In that case, let him have a try. Who knows that it's done at first sight.

It's not easy. Of course, Shen Nanzhen is happy.

After all, her son is really a little cold and not so intimate to his parents.

What's more, someone else?

So sometimes she also thinks, will Lu Wei's marriage be too tight for the elders?

Are you embarrassed to refuse the marriage? Get married casually?

Now it seems that Lu Wei did not get married casually. He liked this girl from the bottom of his heart.

Over the years, the smiles Shen Nanzhen has seen on Lu Wei's face are not as many as today's.

Especially when he was looking at his daughter-in-law, the smile in his eyes could not be hidden at all.

This boy is very rare.

Moreover, Lu Wei didn't seem to be silent about her before. When we first cooked together, he asked her a lot of things.

Lu Wei has changed a lot. She knows that this is all Ye Zhi's credit.

A person's happiness can't be disguised. She can see from her son's face that he is living a good life now.

If it hadn't been for Ye Zhi, it is estimated that Lu Wei would not have gone home for the Spring Festival this year.

Suddenly, Ye Zhi said to her with a smile, "Mom, the fried squid you made is much more delicious than Lu Wei's. It's so delicious!"

Lu Wei curled his lips and said, "You praise our mother for not being good, but my daughter-in-law, can you not say that my dishes are not delicious?"

"I didn't say it was not delicious. I just said that my mother made it better. The food you cooked by Lu Tongzong is also delicious. Thank you for your hard work." Ye Zhi looked at Lu Wei with a smile and pretended to hammer his back twice.

Lu Wei said, "That's almost the same."

I suddenly calmed down.

Seeing this, Shen Nanzhen sneered, "Man, you are so stingy!"

Lu Wei didn't say anything when he heard the words.

Can you not be stingy?

In the past, his daughter-in-law said Lu Tongzhi on the left and Lu Wei on the right.

But what about after his mother's come?

His daughter-in-law said mother on the left and mother on the right.

I can't stand it.

How can his daughter-in-law not have him in her eyes?

"Oc it, it's time to eat." Shen Nanzhen said.

Eight whole dishes and one soup.

The square table of the Eight Immortals was full, and the dishes in each plate were so full that there was almost no place to put the bowl for dinner.

In addition to a plate of cabbage, there is also a salted duck egg mustard fresh shrimp soup, and the cold dish is mixed with kelp shreds and cucumbers.

In addition, there are steamed grouper, fried clams, fried squid with chili, white-burned skin shrimp, salt-roasted snails and abalone shrimp crab casser.

Shen Nanzhen hit Lu Xiangqian next to him with her elbow and said, "That abalone, shrimp and crab pot was cooked by your son. Try it."

Lu Qianqian hasn't eaten seafood for a long time. The supplies in the southwest war zone are not as rich as here, and there is not much seafood. Although fish and shrimp can be eaten, they are really not so fresh.

He just smelled the smell of the abalone, shrimp and crab pot. Because it was steamed in a casserole, the fragrance gushed out early in the morning. Moreover, the crab is bright red when it is cooked. It is decorated in the pot, which is very beautiful. The noodles are also cut with some onions, coricorns and parsley, which is even more fragrant.

Unexpectedly, his son can cook.

It's not just ordinary fried vegetables.

I thought that the two young people had just got into a family, and they couldn't grow a single vegetable. Who would have thought that they had a good life.

It not only creates a well-organ-organed vegetable garden, but also a beautiful garden.

Lu Xiangqian remembered that when he had just come to the island construction, no one knew how to do these seafood and wasted a lot of food.

Now, watching Lu Wei's generation is better than they were at that time.

I am also very gratified.

Seeing that his parents were seated, Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Mom and Dad, it's time to eat."

"Okay, okay, it's time to eat."

So, Ye Zhi whispered to Lu Wei beside him, "Why don't you call your parents to eat?"

Lu Wei: "???

"No, daughter-in-law, eat quickly. Don't be hungry."

Lu Qianqian and Shen Nanzhen were both seated. Just now, when Shen Nanzhen said that there was a dish made by Lu Wei, Lu Xiangqian couldn't help tasting it.

The Lu family always didn't talk when eating, so they moved their chopsticks together.

Ye Xiaoding followed others to the sea early in the morning. At this time, he was very hungry. When he heard that he could eat, he couldn't help picking up an abalone.

Then he picked up a piece of fish for Ye Zhi and said, "Auntie, if you eat more fish, the baby will be smart."

Ye Zhi picked up a skin shrimp that he liked to eat for Ye Xiaoding and said, "Okay, you can eat a shrimp too."

Lu Wei has peeled a shrimp for Ye Zhi, put it in her bowl and said, "Daughter-in-law, eat some shrimp."

Ye Zhi said, "Py one for your parents."

Shen Nanzhen smiled, but her daughter-in-law still loved her!

Lu Wei had no choice but to peel another shrimp. This time, he put it in Shen Nanzhen's bowl and said, "Mom, thank you for cooking so many dishes."

When Shen Nanzhen heard this, she took a sweet bite of shrimp in her heart and said, "It's not hard. You also have help."

Under the pressure of Ye Zhi's eyes, Lu Wei peeled another shrimp, but when he was about to give Lu Qianqian, he frowned.

Lu Wei paused, put the shrimp in Ye Xiaoding's bowl, and said, "This is your credit for rushing to the sea."

Lu Qianqian waited for a while and thought that Lu Wei's shrimp was peeled for him.

Who knows, he didn't eat a shrimp until he finished eating.

Except for Lu Qianqian, everyone had a happy and satisfied meal.

*

After dinner, Ye Zhi planned to wash the dishes. It's okay if she doesn't cook. She has to wash the dishes.

Otherwise, she will become a lazy daughter-in-law in the eyes of her parents-in-law.

Who knows, as soon as she folded two bowls, Lu Wei directly grabbed the chopsticks and bowls in her hand and said, "Take a break and I'll wash them."

Ye Zhi wink at him desperately and whispered, "Lu Wei, let me wash!"

Lu Wei pretended not to hear it, and he still went his own way. He skillfully and quickly cleaned up the bowls and chopsticks and took them to the faucet pool in the yard.

As soon as Ye Zhi wanted to follow out, Shen Nanzhen grabbed her and said with a smile, "He loves to wash, just let him wash."

In fact, when Lu Wei was just cooking, she was a little worried that Shen Nanzhen would not like it. After all, Lu Wei didn't have to do housework since she was a child.

Now that I'm married, I'm still a regular regimental cadre. I have to cook and wash dishes when I go home. If I change to any mother-in-law in the family yard, I may talk to people about my lazy daughter-in-law all day at the foot of the tree the next day.

These years, the daughter-in-law has become a mother-in-law, and many mothers-in-law treat the daughter-in-law as an ox.

Thinking that my son is a soldier, my daughter-in-law doesn't do anything. She only takes care of a few children at home and does some housework. I think they are still very idle.

If someone's daughter-in-law dared to order a man to do housework, her mother-in-law would jump out and scold her at the first time.

She hasn't reached the point where she can't wash a dish. She doesn't want to be a lazy daughter-in-law in the eyes of her mother-in-law.

Shen Nanzhen looked at Lu Wei, who was washing dishes outside the yard, and said, "It's okay to let him do housework, otherwise he thought he would be a master when he became a family?" He has made money to support his family, and you also pay for this family. You don't need to think it's wrong.

Shen Nanzhen has her own career, but she has lived in the family courtyard over the years and found that many men have a problem--

They don't agree with the value of their wives. They think it's right for them to take care of their children to do housework at home, and they won't help them if they fall down the oil bottle when they get home.

But in Shen Nanzhen's opinion, if he doesn't have a wife to take care of the elders and discipline the children in the rear, how can a man be relieved to rush into battle?

So she doesn't want her son to be like that. Now it's good for Lu Wei to be like this.

Ye Zhi smiled and thought that no wonder her mother-in-law could become the vice dean.

Her ideas are ahead of the way.

In Ye Zhi's opinion, it's certainly nothing for Lu Wei to wash the dishes. He is willing to do so, and she is very happy.

But in front of her parents-in-law, Ye Zhi still had to do some housework, so as not to be disliked by them as lazy.

Unexpectedly, my mother-in-law was on the same side with her.

How can there be such a good mother-in-law?

*

After dinner, Shen Nanzhen and Lu Qianqian are going to have a meeting.

As the two walked on the road of the family courtyard, Shen Nanzhen said as she walked, "Lao Lu, you actually came empty-handed? Didn't you bring anything to your daughter-in-law?"

Lu Qianqian: "..."

What else do you need to bring when you see a noodle?

Lu Qianqian was silent for a while and said, "It's urgent. I'm not ready to go."

Shen Nanzhen touched her full stomach and said, "I'm so full. I want to sleep for a while. I didn't sleep much last night!"

Lu Qianqian snorted, "I'm full, too."

Full of breath.

Shen Nanzhen suddenly looked at Lu Qianqian beside her and asked, "I said you are so weird. What's the point of dissatisfaction?"

"What am I dissatisfied with?"

Shen Nanzhen was silent for a while and asked, "Shouldn't you be angry that your son is cooking and washing dishes?"

Lu Qianqian: "..."

"I don't care whether he washes the dishes or his feet. It's not me who is tired."

Listening to his wife's words, Shen Nanzhen felt more and more that Lu Qianqian was angry.

Shen Nanzhen then asked, "My hometown, what are you angry about? Don't make a face to me here. You can scold whoever you are angry. I won't be your weird pump!"

Lu Qianqian: "..."

Until near the military hospital, the two of them didn't say anything.

Shen Nanzhen finally asked curiously, "Are you really angry that your son is helping your daughter-in-law wash the dishes?"

"Bore!" Lu Qiang snorted and said anjoringly, "I didn't eat half of the shrimp. I'll let you eat it all!"

After saying that, he left an exhaled.

Shen Nanzhen was stunned in place, inexplicably!

This old man must be in menopause!

*

For two days in a row, Shen Nanzhen and Lu Qianqian were busy. They went out early and returned late, and they didn't come back for lunch.

There are three rooms in their room. After Lu Wei knew that his parents were coming to the island, he cleaned up the room where the sewing machine was placed and slept for them.

But they came back relatively late. Ye Zhi was sometimes too sleepy to wait for them.

Even more in the morning, Ye Zhi often couldn't wake up when she got up. After getting up, her parents-in-law went out, but there were porridge and cakes on the table of the Eight Immortals every day.

Ye Zhi's life is so comfortable.

Until the third day, it was already twenty-eight years old.

Lu Wei got up early in the morning. When he got up that day, Ye Zhi woke up and lay lazily in bed. His eyes were a little dull, and his long hair was a little messy, scattered on the pillow.

Lu Wei sat by the bed and quietly looked at his daughter-in-law. The appearance of the newly woke up was so cute that he couldn't help but kiss her directly and said, "Good morning, Ye Tongzhi."

Ye Zhi subconsciously hugged Lu Wei's shoulder and said coquettishly, "I'm still a little tired. Let me hug you."

Although I vomited a little better during pregnancy, I was still so sleepy, and I also felt tired when I woke up.

How could Lu Wei refuse the coquettishness of his daughter-in-law? He directly picked him up and put him on his lap.

Ye Zhi's big belly was horizontal between the two, and she moved slightly again, and then she saw Lu Wei frowning.

Lu Wei breathed a sigh of relief and said, "I will be very careful. Don't worry."

"Oh." Ye Zhi put her head on his shoulder and asked, "You don't have to run and fuck today?"

Lu Wei said, "I'm going to sea with my father today."

In fact, he prefers to buy New Year's goods with his daughter-in-law.

I don't want to catch any lobster.

Ye Zhi then woke up and said, "Yes, I'm going to the county with my mother today to buy New Year's goods. I have to get up quickly."

She hasn't been to the market for a long time!

She wants to have a good look!

Chen Fang said she would go with her before, but Shen Nanzhen said that she also wanted to go to the county here, so she waited for her to go with her holiday.

Ye Zhi didn't linger with Lu Wei. She hurriedly went to the ground and was ready to wash.

The soft fragrance in Lu Wei's arms suddenly disappeared and he smiled helplessly.

Chapter 39

As the Spring Festival is approaching, although a group of people from the family home for vacation have gone home, there are also many family members visiting relatives.

Not only the family courtyard, but also the county has become particularly lively.

"Adults are looking forward to farming, and children are looking forward to the Spring Festival." It is the true portrayal of this era.

I look forward to the New Year all year round.

Since Lu Qianqian said that he would take Ye Xiaoding to the sea to catch lobster, he has been talking about going to sea for the past two days.

I often talk about catching lobsters for the New Year.

When Ye Zhi came out, she saw that Ye Xiaoding carried a small bucket with all kinds of tools to catch the sea. It seemed that she was preparing for going to sea early in the morning.

Seeing Ye Zhi coming out, he excitedly showed his tools and said, "Auntie, I have packed up the tools. I can go to sea later!"

Ye Xiaoding was looking forward to it. After coming to the island, he never took it again except for the time he came from Yangcheng to take a boat.

When he comes back from sea this time, he must write to tell him!

Ye Zhi looked at Ye Xiaoding's bucket and said with a smile, "So many tools?"

Ye Xiaoding said, "Of course, I'm going to catch the lobster!"

Just at this time, Lu Wei came out of the room and Ye Zhi asked, "Why don't you clean up?" Don't you take the tools?"

Ye Xiaoding cut a bamboo back yesterday and said he wanted to make a fishing rod by himself.

Lu Wei looked at Ye Xiaoding, who had put on waterproof shoes, and said, "No, just bring a fishing net and fork."

This is going to sea, not rushing to sea. It can be solved with a fishing net, and other tools are useless.

And the fishing nets are available on the ship. Just take a fork later.

If you want to fish deep-sea fish, Ye Xiaoding's self-made bamboo fishing rod is useless.

Besides, Lu Wei is a little suspicious of this trip to sea, especially this was initiated by his father.

In his impression, Lu Qiantong has always been busy. When he was a child, he saw other friends riding horses on his father's shoulders. He also longed for his father to play.

Once, Lu Xiangqian took a vacation and said that he would take him to the beach to play with water. As a result, his father took him to the beach in Wugongli...

At that time, he should have been eight years old. After running on Wugongli Beach, he had no expectations for the sea.

Later, once he did not believe in evil, and his father said that he would take him up the mountain to watch the sunset. As a result, Lu Qianqian took him to the mountain to fight wild wolves, and did not go down the mountain until noon the next day.

At that time, Lu Wei was 13 years old and went down the mountain with a thorn. When he returned home, his mother thought he had fallen into the ravine.

It's not that Lu Qianqian lied to him, or every time he went to play, he would encounter a sudden incident, and then his father directly forgot the original intention of going out at the beginning.

Therefore, Lu Wei said to Lu Qianqian that he would take Ye Xiaoding to sea, but he didn't expect it at all.

Ye Zhi has never gone to sea, and I don't know what to prepare.

She said "Oh" and sat down at the Eight Immortals' table. She took a plate of shrimp and egg sausage and ate it. As she ate it, she said, "Then you go to sea and have fun and watch Xiaoding."

Lu Wei said "um" with little interest. The probability of happiness is not high, but it's okay to take care of Ye Xiaoding.

He didn't say anything more, just quietly watching Ye Zhi eat steamed vermicelli roll.

This sausage powder was made by Shen Nanzhen when she got up early in the morning. The tender white sausage powder skin was wrapped in shrimp and eggs. Lu Wei told her that Ye Zhi did not eat green onions, and she did not sprinkle green onions.

Ye Zhi used to be tired of eating steamed buns every morning, so Shen Nanzhen came in a different way to make steamed vermicelli roll for her these two days.

After Ye Zhi finished eating the sausage powder, Shen Nanzhen was ready to leave for the county.

Lu Wei was not very happy. Ye Zhi said, "Lu Tongzhi, you should also pay attention to safety when you go to sea."

"Well, I see."

Lu Wei stood at the door of the yard and watched his daughter-in-law and mother get into the arranged car. There was a faint sadness.

He wants to buy New Year's goods with his daughter-in-law.

Lu Qian looked forward at Lu Wei's back and shouted, "Get ready. Let's go."

Hearing his father's words, Lu Wei went back to the house and packed a cotton-padded jacket that Ye Xiaoding had worn in Xitang Town.

After thinking about it, he turned back to his room, found two coats he wore when he was studying at the bottom of the box, put them in a bag, and then followed Lu Xiang's front and went out.

*

The winter temperature on Qiongzhou Island is comfortable, except that it is a little cold in the morning and evening. The temperature is very comfortable after the sun is out during the day, about twenty-four or five degrees.

Ye Zhi felt uncomfortable in her stomach when she wore trousers, so she wore a light yellow floral dress.

This skirt is made of the cloth rewarded by the factory before, and it is matched with a pair of flat shoes that Shen Nanzhen bought in Yangcheng.

Ye Zhi, Shen Nanzhen, Li Weimin's daughter-in-law Zhang Guiying, and Chen Fang set out for the county together.

Zhang Guiying came back two days ago. As Lu Wei said, she is a very good sister-in-law. She is cheerful, enthusiastic and taller. She is from the northeast.

No wonder it's been so long since I went back. It's really not easy to go back and forth.

When he came back, he also brought a lot of things to Ye Zhi and Lu Wei, saying that it was to congratulate them on their wedding.

In this regiment, the relationship between Li Weimin and Lu Wei is the best.

In the past, the military academy was in the same dormitory, but later came to Qiongzhou Island and was also the same division, so the revolutionary friendship has continued until now.

However, Li Weimin got married earlier than Lu Wei. He and Zhang Guiying had known each other for a long time. Later, Li Weimin decided to come to the island construction, so he summoned up the courage to confess to Zhang Guiying. The two got married after three months of marriage, and then they were on the island.

Lu's only bachelor sometimes goes to Li Weimin's house for dinner, but the number of times is not much.

However, compared with other people, Lu Wei and Li Weimin are the most familiar with Li Weimin on this island.

Therefore, Zhang Guifang is also very enthusiastic about her, and a large part of the reason is because of Lu Wei.

Zhang Guiying looked at Ye Zhi, who was as white as snow, and finally knew why Lu Wei suddenly wanted to get married.

Who can resist seeing this beautiful girl?

Zhang Guiying looked at Ye Zhi's pregnant belly and said, "Xiaoye, how many months are you pregnant? It looks really big.

Ye Zhi said, "It's been more than four months."

Her four-month-lipo belly is about the same size as Huang Qiujian's five-month-pregnant belly.

Zhang Guiying said, "Some people are five or six months big. If there are many people on the street later, don't squeeze with others."

Shen Nanzhen also said, "There may be a lot of people today. Everyone is on holiday to prepare for the Spring Festival. Ye Zhi, don't crowd with others later. If you want to buy anything, just let your mother buy it."

Chen Fang also said, "And me, then I'll help Ye Tongzhi carry something. Let me do the heavy work!"

Ye Zhi couldn't laugh or cry when she heard this. She was just pregnant, and she couldn't do anything. She couldn't help saying, "I'll pay attention to it."

.

The car has been driving towards the county. Several women along the way are twittering about Ye Zhi's twins and what to prepare for the Spring Festival.

Not long after, I arrived at the main city area, which was much more lively and prosperous than Ye Zhi thought.

The place to rush to the market is a row of riding streets. These riding buildings are three-storey houses all the way, one is built one by one. The long street is crowded, as lively as boiling water, making a deafening noise.

After several people got out of the car, they planned to go to the department store first. Who knew that there was a dark figure.

Ye Zhi touched her stomach and retreated.

Although she wanted to buy New Year's goods and go shopping, she didn't expect that the 1970s would be so prosperous and bustling, just like dumplings.

Seeing this, Shen Nanzhen said, "Why don't we go to the state-owned mall to buy New Year's things first?"

Shen Nanzhen's trip was mainly to buy couplets and candy, and then buy some refined flour to make dumplings during the Spring Festival.

The Lu family is from the north and eats dumplings during the Spring Festival.

However, Shen Nanzhen knew that Ye Zhi was a southerner. They didn't have the habit of eating dumplings during the Spring Festival in Jiangnan, so she bought some glutinous rice flour according to the habits of Cantonese and planned to make some glutinous rice balls.

You don't have to buy pork. When it's New Year's Eve, the family home will kill pigs, and then you can divide the pork.

Zhang Guiying and Chen Fang are both planning to buy some candy and red paper for red envelopes. These shopping malls will be temporarily supplied before the New Year.

Several people entered the department store together. Because there were so many people, everyone walked away and separated. They made an appointment to wait at the gate of the mall.

Ye Zhi and Shen Nanzhen went to the place to buy couplets together. In this era, they were handwritten couplets. They bought red paper by themselves, and then queued up to ask people to help write.

The two lined up for a while before they got the couplet. After buying the couplet, Shen Nanzhen took Ye Zhi to the place where the clothes were sold on the third floor.

Shen Nanzhen planned to buy two more dresses for Ye Zhi, saying that she was afraid that the bigger her stomach would be, the more inappropriate her clothes would be.

Ye Zhi said, "Mom, no, my skirts are deliberately made much bigger, with ropes tied on both sides."

The cloth was really lacking, so Ye Zhi made the clothes bigger at the beginning, and then added two ropes on both sides of the waist to look at her stomach to adjust.

And she has made three pieces, which is enough to wear.

Shen Nanzhen smiled and said, "Isn't this the New Year? Mom doesn't have time to make it for you. I'll buy you a new dress.

Ye Zhi knitted a sweater for her. She tried it last night. It was quite suitable and just right.

And the stitching method is also very good. When she returns to Yangcheng, she can show her colleagues her new sweater.

Ye Zhi looked at Shen Nanzhen and said with a smile, "Mom, I'm not a child anymore. It doesn't matter whether I wear new clothes or not. And I also made several dresses like this myself.

Shen Nanzhen smiled and said, "In my mother's eyes, you and Lu Wei will always be children. Mom wants to buy it for you."

No matter how Ye Zhi persuaded her, Shen Nanzhen still bought her a red one, which said that she would wear more festive clothes during the New Year.

Shen Nanzhen finally realized her wish to buy a beautiful skirt for her daughter!

In addition, he also bought a suit for Ye Xiaoding, "The child is looking forward to the New Year all year round. He is happy to wear new clothes for him."

Ye Zhi couldn't persuade him, so he bought a pen for Shen Nanzhen.

Even if Shen Nanzhen is on holiday, she is busy writing hospital materials every day, and it is quite late to write things every day.

So Ye Zhi felt that she needed a better pen than clothes.

Fortunately, the county is connected with the materials of Yangcheng, so there are more varieties to choose from, as well as high-end brands.

Ye Zhi finally picked three hero pen for Shen Nanzhen. She remembered that this old 100 style was very collectible.

Lu Wei's parents have one each, and the rest is given to Lu Wei, which is just right.

Shen Nanzhen received the pen with a smile and said, "I like this gift."

The pen she has been carrying with her has been used for several years, and it was given to her on her birthday the year when Lu Wei graduated from the Military Academy.

Unexpectedly, her daughter-in-law gave her a new one.

It's really great.

After buying all the things they needed to buy, the group was tired and didn't want to squeeze around in the crowd anymore, so they went home contentedly.

After returning home, the three men in the family were no longer at home and should have sailed to sea.

Ye Zhi still think they will go out for a day and a half. Who knows that Lu Wei and the others didn't come back until the next night.

As soon as Ye Zhi walked out of the yard, she saw the tall Lu Wei walking in front of him, carrying a green fence full of things on his shoulder.

It seems that the harvest is full.

Chapter 40

Ye Zhi quickly greeted him, and saw Lu Wei subconsciously take a step back and said, "I'm dirty. Don't lean over."

After drifting on the sea for two days, Lu Wei felt that he had a smell of sea salt.

Don't say that his daughter-in-law dislikes him, he himself dislikes himself.

Lu Wei saw that Ye Zhi really took two steps back, and he felt uncomfortable in his heart. His daughter-in-law really disliked him.

Lu Wei curled his lips, then removed the green net from his shoulder, put it on the pool in the yard, and said, "Don't do these things. I'll fix them when I come back."

Ye Zhi looked at some green lobsters with teeth and claws in the net, as well as a lot of dense seafood, fish and octopus.

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Well, I won't do it. I've taken a shower."

Lu Wei couldn't help laughing and said, "No wonder I smelled the fragrance as soon as I came back."

I really miss the days when I slept with my daughter-in-law.

After saying that, Ye Zhi recalled what Lu Wei had just said in a slunt reaction, and asked, "Do you still want to go out?"

Lu Wei twisted the faucet, carefully rubbed his palms, washed his face again, and said, "Yes, if you encounter something at sea, you have to go back for a meeting later."

Ye Zhi was stunned. No wonder it took so long to come back.

At the first time, she went to look at Lu Wei to see if he was injured. She found that everything was intact except for his wet clothes, so she asked curiously, "What happened?"

"It's hard to say now."

Hearing this, Ye Zhi also stopped asking interestingly and said, "You are wet all over. I'll boil water for you and take a shower."

Lu Wei was not in a hurry to take a shower. He had washed his hands and face. At this moment, he couldn't help but want to kiss his daughter-in-law.

Who knew that he hadn't met his daughter-in-law yet, and there was a steady sound of footsteps behind him, and Lu came in with Ye Xiaoding on his back.

I saw Ye Xiaoding lying on Lu Qiang's back. I don't know if he was asleep or something.

Ye Zhi was stunned for a moment and asked anxiously, "What's wrong with Xiaoding?"

As soon as they went to sea for two days and one night, Ye Zhi has been worried all the time.

I just heard Lu Wei say that there was a situation, and my heart suddenly rose.

Lu Wei glanced behind him and said, "It's okay. He's just too tired to fall asleep."

The ship going to sea hasn't come to Qiongzhou Island before Yangcheng has floated on the sea for two days. Can you not be tired?

Otherwise, Ye Xiaoding thought how fun it was to go to sea.

There was a street lamp on the roadside outside the yard, which was not bright. Ye Zhi saw that Lu Qianqian, who was originally powerful and serious, was a little haggard.

Ye Zhi quickly stepped forward, ready to take over Ye Xiaoding on Lu's back, and shouted, "Dad, I'll catch Xiaoding."

Who knows that Lu Wei has taken Ye Xiaoding down from Lu's forward back and said, "I'll do it."

Then, Lu Wei shouted to Ye Xiaoding in his arms, "Xiaoding, wake up and get home. Get up and take a shower before going to bed!"

Ye Xiaoding moved his eyelids sleepily and fell asleep again. Lu Wei took the person directly into the room.

Ye Zhi ignored him and hurried to the front of Lu Xiang and asked, "Dad, are you all right?"

Lu Qianqian wore a thin military green coat, which didn't look like his suit.

Lu waved his hand forward and said gently, "I'm fine."

Lu Qianqian's face was not very good. Obviously, he was a little tired, but his body was still straight and his spirit did not diminish at all.

Ye Zhi didn't ask too much, so she followed her back to the room.

Shen Nanzhen, who had originally written a report in the living room, heard the movement and came out in a thin coat. When she saw Lu Wei holding Ye Xiaoding, she asked, "Are you asleep?"

Lu Wei nodded and said, "Well, I'm seasick and tired." With that, he put the person on the wooden sofa in the living room.

Shen Nanzhen saw that Ye Xiaoding hadn't woken up yet, so she covered him with a thin coat.

Lu Qianqian and Lu Wei didn't say anything more. One by one, they went to take a cold shower, and then changed into dry clothes.

Not long after, a jeep came outside the yard, saying that it was to pick up Lu Wei and Lu Qian.

Before going out, Lu Wei had sorted out all the seafood and put them all in the kitchen. He said to Ye Zhi, "I may come back later tonight. Don't wait for me."

Ye Zhi nodded, "Okay, then pay attention to safety."

Lu Wei lowered his head, pecked on her lips, and said, "Then I'll go out. You should rest early."

*

Lu Wei and Lu Qianqian just went out, and Ye Xiaoding, who had been sleeping on the wooden sofa, woke up.

Looking at the decoration at home in a daze, I was stunned for a few seconds, and then I was shocked to realize that I had returned home.

As soon as Ye Xiaoding saw Ye Zhi sitting next to him, he said, "Auntie, where are your uncle and grandpa?"

Seeing that he had woke up, Ye Zhi said, "Go back for a meeting."

Ye Xiaoding said "Oh" twice, and then said with interest, "Sitter-in-law, my grandfather and I went to sea to see turtles! What a big turtle!"

Ye Zhi's eyes also lit up, "Then you are so lucky."

Ye Xiaoding danced again about going to sea, saying that the boat floated around the sea like a swing, having fun.

It is also said that there are many colorful fish in the sea, which are so beautiful.

Ye Xiaoding said with full of worship, "My uncle took a fork and jumped directly into the sea. He almost scared me to death. He hasn't come up for a long time..."

"But after waiting for a while, he came out of the sea and caught a blue-white fish, what a big one!"

Ye Xiaoding kept talking, and Ye Zhi listened very carefully.

Because she was also curious about what they did when they went to sea.

Until the end, Ye Xiaoding's saliva was a little dry, and he didn't say what had happened. Ye Zhi drove him to take a shower.

Ye Xiaoding had just finished taking a shower, and the light went out.

Ye Zhi has been worried about Lu Wei. She woke up in the middle of the night and didn't sleep well.

I don't know when Ye Zhi woke up the next day. Lu Weibian took her in his back and slept soundly.

Lu Wei is a shallow sleeper. She is particularly alert. Because of pregnancy, she often urinates frequently and often gets up at night to go to the toilet.

Every time Lu Wei knew how to wake up, he gave her a flashlight and accompanied her to the bathroom.

But this time, Lu Wei slept very deeply. She turned her sideways, and he didn't wake up.

Ye Zhi looked at him like this.

Lu Wei, who fell asleep, was a little less fierce. His facial features were deep and beautiful, his nose was high, his sword eyebrows were in his temples, and his thin lips were slightly squeezed. Even if he was asleep, he was very handsome.

Ye Zhi leaned over gently and kissed Lu Wei on the cheek.

The next second, Lu Wei's phoenix eyes opened, stretched out his hand and scooped Ye Zhi into his arms. Then he lowered his head and kissed her on her lips, with his long tongue straight in.

I don't know how long it took, Ye Zhi felt that Lu Wei's hand was swimming everywhere, all the way up her waist, and she was about to wipe the gun.

Ye Zhi stretched out her hand and pushed him hard. Lu Wei let her go, and then smiled and said, "Ocian, daughter-in-law."

Because he just woke up, Lu Wei's voice was a little low and hoarse, which was very pleasant to hear.

Ye met him with the deep black eyes of desire, and immediately blushed. He thought he was sleeping soundly, and I guess it was pretending.

Ye Zhi didn't care about him anymore. She approached his neck, gently sucked the sandalwood on his body, and said, "Today is New Year's Eve. I'm not in bed today."

Lu Wei smiled gently and said, "Lie with me for a while. I want to hug you well."

Ye Zhi said, "Uh-huh, "No, my parents are here."

I fell asleep with Lu Wei's parents next to me.

Lu Wei's vigilance is so high. I'm afraid his father is even more powerful, right?

Ye Zhi doesn't want her parents-in-law to laugh.

Lu Wei smiled, and the movement of her hands still did not stop. Her rough fingers rubbed her tender skin, which made her tremble.

Lu Wei lowered her head and kissed her lips again. Ye Zhi subconsciously closed her eyes and responded to him.

Ye Zhi's heartbeat became more and more chaotic, and his face was hot, but he couldn't help leaning against Lu Wei.

It was not until Ye Zhi snorted that Lu Wei let go of her and was a little confused. "Don't move, I just want to hug you."

Ye Zhi bit her lip. Who moved first just now?

If it hadn't been for the presence of others, I would have wanted him to look good!

Ye Zhi didn't say anything in a slur. She lazily returned to Lu Wei's arms and listened to his heartbeat.

Just as Ye Zhi was in a daze and wanted to go back to sleep, Lu Wei suddenly said, "I met two stowaways when I went to sea."

Ye Zhi was stunned. Before she could react, Lu Wei said, "When I was ready to return, I also found an iron pimple."

Ye Zhi was still in shock, and then asked, "What is it?"

Lu Wei gently said three words in Ye Zhi's ear. Ye Zhi's eyes suddenly stared wide and said excitedly, "Mr. Lu, you have made a great contribution!"

Ye Zhi remembered that Lu Wei was the leader who was promoted last year. Unexpectedly, he made great contributions so quickly. Isn't it possible to be promoted again in two years?

Lu Wei smiled and said, "The periscope has been handed over to the relevant departments, and this matter should not be announced."

Ye Zhi nodded like garlic, and then made a chain-pulling action on her lips and said, "I promise the organization that I won't say it!"

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi's shining eyes and suddenly felt that she was very cute. He couldn't help kissing her again and said, "It's okay to say that. There are a few other ships going to sea together, but they happened to be caught by our boat's net."

They didn't go to sea more than one boat this time. In order to give the soldiers a good meal during the Spring Festival, other people went out together.

Only the sea areas that everyone went to were scattered, and they came back together when they returned.

Lu Wei found that every time he went out with his father, he always encountered strange things.

The time when he ran to Wugongli Beach at the age of eight, he met the enemy丨special elements and took him to chase the enemy.

At the age of 13, he took him up the mountain because he met a jackal. He was afraid of hurting the villagers at the foot of the mountain, so he simply took him to encircle and suppress the wolf.

This time, when he went to sea, he said that he was going to the sea. As a result, he found an iron pimple, and the organization directly gave him a second-class merit.

Lu Wei suddenly found that his father was quite reliable.

The two whispered something about iron pimples in bed.

*

At seven o'clock, Ye Zhi stopped quarreling with Lu Wei. She got up quickly and went to share the pork.

Today is New Year's Eve. The family home will not only kill pigs for the New Year, but also give each family home a running duck.

However, when Ye Zhi came out, he saw that Lu Qianqian and Shen Nanzhen had brought back the pork and ducks, followed by a cheerful Ye Xiaoding, carrying a chicken.

How could you get up so early?

Ye Zhi thought she got up very early today.

After Lu Qianqian took a break, he recovered his previous seriousness, but I don't know if it was because today was New Year's Eve, and he always felt that he was very kind.

Lu Qiang grabbed a running sea duck, followed Shen Nanzhen's back, and suddenly said, "Shen Tongzhi, let's eat the roast duck in Beijing today. I'll make one later."

Shen Nanzhen turned around and smiled, "Yes, it's rare for you to make a request. Can I not satisfy you? But the chicken is also slaughtered, and there is no feast without chickens.

"Okay, it's all killed!"

Shen Nanzhen knew that Lu Xiangqian was happy for her son. She came back so late last night. She also got up with her early this morning and went to the secretary to divide the pork and ducks.

And Shen Nanzhen was also a little reluctant to think that Lu Qianqian would return to the troops in the Southwest Theater tomorrow.

The couple have been together for most of their lives. Although they are busy, they have always been in the same military camp.

Unexpectedly, I didn't live in two places at this age, which was somewhat uncomfortable.

After Shen Nanzhen entered the living room, she saw Ye Zhi get up and said, "Why don't you sleep a little longer?" It's still early."

Shen Nanzhen and Lu Xiangqian deliberately let Ye Zhi and his wife sleep more before they get up early to share the pork. Unexpectedly, Ye Zhi was still so early.

Ye Zhi stepped forward, took the pork leg and tube bone in Shen Nanzhen's hand, and said, "Today is New Year's Eve, I want to get up early and cut two window flowers."

Because the windows in the house are made of glass, it will look good if they are pasted with window flowers.

As soon as Ye Zhi finished speaking, Lu Wei also came out of the room and said, "Then I'll post the couplet."

"Oh, are you all awake?" Shen Nanzhen saw that her son also got up and said, "That Xiaolu Tongzhi, your father said that he wanted to eat Beijing roast duck today. After you finish pasting the couplet, help me set up the stove pot, and we will use that stove to bake it."

Lu Qianqian listened to Shen Nanzhen's words and touched the back of his head. Why did he say that he wanted to eat it?

Can't we eat together?

Hearing this, Lu Wei responded cheerfully, "Okay, I'll eat something first, and I'll post the couplet later."

When Lu Wei finished eating, Shen Nanzhen had cooked a bowl of glutinous rice paste, which was used to paste the couplet.

Ye Xiaoding dug a little with his fingers curiously, put it into his mouth, and then frowned, "Well, it's so sticky!"

Lu Wei bent his index finger, tapped him, and scolded him, "Eat everything in your mouth. Sooner or later, you will have a stomachache."

Ye Xiaoding went to sea for two days. He ate tuna and ate it frozen with ice cubes. At first, he couldn't eat it, but later he ate the most.

In the end, the tuna is not enough. Even the rose spot wants to put it in the mouth, which is a waste!

Ye Xiaoding stuck out his tongue and said, "Grandma said it was rice paste, which can be eaten. If you don't believe it, ask grandma."

Lu Wei glanced at him, Ye Xiaoding closed his voice knowingly, and then stood away to show Lu Wei whether the couplet was correct.

Lu Wei hasn't posted this thing for many years. He used to spend time with his comrades-in-arms in the army.

The last time he spent the New Year with his parents was when he just went to the military academy. Later, even though he and his father were in the same military camp, they did not spend the New Year together.

Because either he is on a mission or Commander Lu is on a mission, and he hasn't had an annual leave yet.

And in the past, his role was Ye Xiaoding. Unexpectedly, he has become a family now, and he is ready to have two more children with his daughter-in-law.

Lu Wei suddenly felt unprecedented happiness. After pasting the couplet, he hugged Ye Zhi, who was serious about cutting window flowers, and kissed him fiercely.

Ye Zhi stared at him, subconsciously looked at Lu Qianqian, who was killing ducks and plucking outside the yard, and said, "What's wrong with you?"

It's too irrily!

Lu Wei smiled and said, "No, I just suddenly want to say thank you first."

Ye Zhi gave him angrily and said, "After pasting the couplet, paste this window flower. I'll help your father pull out the duck feather later."

Lu Wei immediately made a military salute to Ye Zhi and said seriously, "Yes, chief!"

Ye Zhi couldn't laugh or cry. He guessed that Lu Wei was so happy because he made contributions, right?

Lu Xiangtong, who was pulling duck hair outside the yard, suddenly looked at the open window in the living room--

Did he hear it wrong?

Why did he seem to hear the boy Lu Wei call him again?

It's not Dad!

It's all over the Spring Festival. It's so angry!

But during the Spring Festival, you can't curse. It's even more angry!

*

When Lu Wei pasted a few window flowers, Lu Qianqian had cleaned the duck. Seeing that he directly stringed the duck with iron wire and dried it under the eaings.

Shen Nanzhen has washed the net shelf used for the previous barbecue, put it on the stove, and prepared several wires to torture ducks for roast ducks.

She took honey, cooking wine and white vinegar from the console and prepared to make seasonings.

Those honeys were sent by Chen Fang, and several cans were sent.

Ye Zhi didn't dare to eat it when she was pregnant. She would only put a little in the sugar water when she was boiling it.

Waiting for the gap between the duck's air-drying skin, Shen Nanzhen took out the flour again and prepared dumplings with the noodles.

Shen Nanzhen didn't find the rolling pin, so she asked, "Son, where did you put the rolling pin?"

Lu Wei raised his voice and asked Ye Zhi, "Daughter-in-law, my mother asked where the rolling pin is. Where did you put it?"

Ye Zhi was originally making shrimp balls, but she was called by Lu Weiyi, so she answered, "Put it on the cabinet noodles on the operating table."

Obviously, it was Lu Weifang. She told him not to let it so high before, but Lu Wei said that he should do the rolling of his face.

However, Lu Wei cooked for her before, and there was such a problem. He always asked her what to put it.

Sometimes he likes to ask her what he put himself.

Mingming Lu Wei has a good memory, and he can even say that he will never forget. How can he forget what he has at home?

Lu Wei was tall and soon saw that it was indeed on the cabinet, so he gave it to Shen Nanzhen.

Shen Nanzhen gave him a white look angrily: "Thanks to your height, I have seen you with the rolling pin, but I can't see the rolling pin."

Lu Wei was scolded by his mother for no reason, and suddenly he was a little depressed.

He touched his nose, followed her, and went out to the living room to help with dumplings.

Ye Zhi, who is here, has just finished all the shrimp balls and helped to make dumplings together.

Lu Wei originally wanted to peel, but Shen Nanzhen disliked that he was not thin enough and round enough, so she sent him to deal with seafood.

Shen Nanzhen said, "It's not as good as your father's rolling. Look at your father's rolling skin, which is thin and round, so that you knew how to eat it before."

Lu Xiangqian didn't want to peel, but his daughter-in-law said this, and there was no reason not to rolling.

So he picked up the rolling pin without saying a word, humming and rolling the skin.

Ye Zhi looked at it in her eyes, and her heart was happy.

Even if it is the chief, his favorite is the praise of his daughter-in-law.

*

After the dumplings were made, there were firecrackers one after another. At noon, everyone ate dumplings.

After eating dumplings, I got busy again, and I don't know what I'm busy with.

Not long after eating the dumplings, Lu Qianqian took Ye Xiaoding out, saying that he was buying firecrackers.

Not long after, Li Weimin and Zhang Guiying came to deliver dumplings, and then Chen Fang also brought some brown sugar rice cakes.

Ye Zhi also sent them some snacks for the Spring Festival, fried rice cakes, oil horns and smiling shallot.

Seafood is something that can't be given away, because every family has it.

Fortunately, Lu Wei's mother brought a lot of local New Year snacks from Yangcheng. Because most of them are fried food and need a lot of oil, many people are reluctant to make these snacks, so everyone likes them.

Shen Nanzhen knew that Li Weimin had a good relationship with Lu Wei. When they went back, she said, "Weimin, come over for a drink tonight. I'll make roast duck later."

Lu Wei had a headache when he heard about drinking, and recalled his lost wedding night.

Li Weimin smiled and said, "Okay, I haven't eaten the roast duck you made for a long time. I'll have a few drinks with the chief and Lu Wei after New Year's Eve tonight."

When Ye Zhi saw that Lu Wei wanted to speak, she whispered to him, "It's New Year's Eve. Give me a better attitude."

Lu Wei closed his mouth.

After Li Weimin and the others left, Shen Nanzhen was not idle. She went outside the yard to get a duck with dry oil and water, took it to the kitchen and began to roast duck.

Ye Zhi was curious, so she sat aside and watched, and picked the dishes for the New Year's Eve dinner.

But who knows that Lu Wei, who was burning the fire, said, "Daughter-in-law, go back to sleep."

Shen Nanzhen also said, "Yes, Xiaoye, go back to sleep for a while and have a rest. It's enough for us here."

Ye Zhi said, "But I want to have a look."

Lu Wei: "What's so beautiful? I'll take you back to Beijing at that time. I can have enough to see.

Hearing Lu Wei's words, Shen Nanzhen suddenly sighed, "I haven't been back to Beijing for the Spring Festival for many years. I'll call your grandparents later."

Before Lu Wei was seven years old, he was raised in Beijing. Later, Lu Qianqian was transferred to the south, and he has been in South China for more than 20 years.

Speaking of Beijing, Shen Nanzhen said again, "It's time to snow in Beijing now. When I was a child, Lu Wei was cute and made a snowman with people. At that time, he was young, and he didn't know it was cold. He made a snowman, and his hand was red with snow.

Ye Zhi is from the south and hasn't made a snowman yet. This time, she is curious.

I'm also curious about what happened when Lu Wei was a child.

Ye Zhi smiled and asked curiously, "Mom, was he naughty when he was a child?"

Lu Wei cleared his throat and said, "What's the age? Can you not mention it?"

It's embarrassing.

Shen Nanzhen turned over the duck and said, "It's naughty. Lu Wei is still the most naughty one. I remember that when he was five or six years old, in order to catch a cat, he climbed to the roof and directly stepped out a hole in the tile roof of the courtyard, and fell directly from the roof, scaring his grandparents to death.

At the thought of this, Shen Nanzhen felt that Lu Wei was very famous. At that time, it was still snowing and the roof was slippery. Even if she didn't step on the roof and fall down, she might have rolled down the roof. If Lu Qian had not come back in time and caught him, I really don't know what the consequences would be like that time.

Shen Nanzhen said again, "I used to love snowball fights. I don't know how many windows in my home have been broken with that snowball."

Ye Zhi thought it was ordinary skin. Hearing what Shen Nanzhen said, she couldn't help imagining the situation at that time, and her heart came to her throat.

She looked at Lu Wei. Lu Wei lowered her eyes shyly and looked at the stove.

No wonder Lu Wei wants a daughter.

What if I give birth to two sons, who are all as naughty as him?

Lu Wei suddenly smiled at her and said with his mouth: Don't listen to my mother.

Shen Nanzhen roasted the duck and was ready to make New Year's Eve dinner.

Ye Zhi couldn't help it, so she went back and squinted for a while. Who knew it, she slept until it was almost time to eat.

When she went to the kitchen to help, seven or eight dishes had been arranged on the operating table.

In addition to fish, shrimp and crabs, there are also lobsters, roast duck, steamed chicken with mushrooms, dumplings and so on...

The kitchen is almost full.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

19.5K 327 13
felix catton x female oc
96.7K 880 85
https://m.shubaow.net/204/204709/ Author: Li Qingxue Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-07-28 Latest: Chapter 85 rebirth finished 475...
78.7K 1.3K 43
Image not mine Story not mine For offline purpose only Novel Summary [Space + Food + Su Shuangtian] Song Baozhu had three nightmares. The first time...
77.7K 1.3K 81
https://m.shubaow.net/248/248675/ Author: Gu Jianting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-21 Latest: Chapter 81 rebirth finished 256...