Daily life of a beautiful fem...

By CNovel_Reader

After waking up, the fair and beautiful Ye Zhi turned into a miserable female supporting role in a period nov... More

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-115 (end)

Chapter 21-30

7K 47 19
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 21

When it comes to the high tide, almost the whole sea is full of people chasing the sea, especially Qiongzhou Island, which takes the sea as the field and relies on the sea to eat. There are countless people.

In addition to the families of the military family courtyard, the local villagers also went out with their family size and sea-catching tools.

Ye Zhi has seen all kinds of catch-up videos on the Xiaobo Station before. She has done some strategies, but she can't find an opportunity to practice.

Ye Zhi carried a bucket with a jar of minced salt in it, and brought the iron pliers made by Lu Wei for her two days ago to drink the shovel. The shovel is a sea goods used to dig the noodles in the sand. Like cockle, the skin shrimp, which likes to drill into the sand, comes out with a shovel;

And iron pliers are mostly used to pick some aggressive seafood. While those seafood are usually delicious, many seafood are very aggressive.

She had been pinched by a crab before, and it hurt so much!

It was so painful that she ate three crabs in one go to ease her mood.

In addition to crabs, there are other creatures in the sea that can snead people. If you can use a clip, don't use your hands.

Of course, Ye Zhi even brought gloves.

Ye Xiaoding, who had already played with Chen Zhi'an, heard that He Jinfeng was looking for Ye Zhi to go to the sea, and also ran home and begged Ye Zhi to take him with him.

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Of course I have to take you up! Anzai has gone. What are you doing at home alone? You have to find some fish and shrimps to feed them to ducks.

Ye Xiaoding grew up by the stream. He has never seen such a wide sea. He is very curious and loves the sea.

In fact, Ye Xiaoding has learned to swim for a long time, but the stream is different from the ocean. Ye Zhi will definitely not let him go to the seaside alone. But now that the tide has ebbed, the children of each family have sent out to help pick up some seafood and sell them to the supply and marketing agency or sell them to the seafood transportation bureau. Those seafood can be sold inland.

Ye Zhi didn't expect Ye Xiaoding to pick up many seafood, but she had two ducklings at home. The two ducklings are fed by Ye Xiaoding these days. The ducks on Qiongzhou Island are also called running sea ducks. They like to eat small fish and shrimp left on the beach after low tide. Free feed, no white, no white.

Ye Xiaoding was stunned and said, "I thought you wouldn't go to the seaside!" I'm going to find a lot of fish and shrimp to feed my ducklings!"

Since he came to Qiongzhou Island, Ye Xiaoding has heard the most every day: "Don't go to the seaside!" Whether it's his sister-in-law or his uncle, he will talk to him like this every day. Ye Xiaoding later asked his friends who played with him. They said that there were some water monkeys in the sea, who specially caught children, which was horrible and gloomy.

How dare he run to the seaside when he is so scared?

But every day when he goes out for a walk, he can see the blue sea from afar. How beautiful it looks!

He remembered the sapphires his uncle said. Are there really those water monkeys catching children in such a beautiful ocean?

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "You can go, but you must have an adult with you. It's too dangerous to go alone.

The ocean is beautiful and dangerous.

In front of nature, we must have a sense of awe.

He Jinfeng, who was beside him, also said, "That's right. Don't bully mountains and water." He Jinfeng paused and looked at the several children who were very excited. In addition to Ye Xiaoding and Chen Zhi'an, there were also her two older children. He said, "If you dare to go by yourself, be careful of my rattan pork!" Do you know?"

The phrase of rattan stewed pork, Ye Zhi, who was only heard in the past two days, is to use rattan to smoke children.

Chen Zhi'an is much more naughty than Ye Xiaoding. It was because his mother couldn't control the child that she sent him from Yangcheng to discipline He Jinfeng and his wife.

After coming to the island, who knew that he was more happy? How could He Jinfeng put up with him and smoked.

There are a lot of vines on the island. They are tough, soft and long, and durable.

Locals like this kind of rattan to be woven into a back, chair or fishing gear, which is very durable.

As soon as Chen Zhi'an heard it, he immediately felt a pain in his flesh and nodded repeatedly: "Auntie, I know. I'm sure I won't go to the seaside!"

Ye Xiaoding walked to Ye Zhi and whispered, "Sir-in-law, don't worry, I won't go."

Ye Zhi heard the words and said with a smile, "Of course you can't go. The sea is very dangerous. You and Anzai can't go too far away. When the tide is high, you are so small that you can't run the sea."

Ye Xiaoding suddenly nodded a few times: "Auntie, you can't go too far. It's very dangerous!"

Ye Xiaoding also wanted to tell Ye Zhi about the water monkey in the water, but he knew that his sister-in-law had always been timid, and he was afraid that she would know about it, so she didn't even dare to go to the seaside!

He really wants to go to the seaside now. In addition to prying up fish and shrimp for ducklings, he also wants to pry up those beautiful shells and send them to his grandparents, brothers, sisters, brothers and sisters!

At most, he will protect her secretly later!

Ye Zhi didn't know that there were so many twists and turns in Ye Xiaoding's little head, so she followed He Jinfeng to the seaside.

Before they got to the seaside, they heard the louder and louder waves and the fishy smell of salty and wet tide.

Several people's footsteps couldn't help speeding up, and Ye Zhi's mood became more and more excited. She had already calculated that she would go to the reef pile later to see if she could find a crab to eat!

After coming to the island, Ye Zhi has eaten shellfish, squid, sea fish and shrimp, but she has never eaten crabs.

If you can catch two orchid crabs, you will be satisfied!

But as soon as they got to the seaside, they met Li Shufen and Tian Qiuyun, and they also took their children to go to the sea.

Tian Qiuyun's face was turned yellow by the military sister-in-law in the family courtyard in the past two days, because of Ye Zhi.

So after seeing Ye Zhi, Tian Qiuyun curled his lips, hit Li Shufen beside him with his shoulder, and said, "Let's go this way." After saying that, he also showed a look of disgust.

Li Shufen looked a little ugly. In fact, she didn't hate Ye Zhi too much.

It's because Lu Wei refused a blind date a few years ago, and I don't want to see them and wife!

However, Tian Qiuyun was mocked by Ye Zhi a few days ago, and because Lu Wei's mother sent a lot of things to Ye Zhi, which made everyone know that the family yard was jealous of Ye Zhi.

Now Tian Qiuyun is full of resentment that can't be uttered. As soon as he saw Ye Zhi, he became even more angry.

Li Shufen didn't want to go to her camp. She just loves gossip.

But as soon as they went out to rush to the sea, they met. The two of them came to the seaside while chatting. For now, they could only continue to walk with her.

Besides, Tian Qiuyun grew up by the sea. He has full experience in catching the sea and can find a lot of seafood every time.

Follow her to the sea and find some seafood. It should not be counted as a team.

He Jinfeng also heard about Tian Qiuyun's despiteration of Ye Zhi in the past two days. At this time, he didn't want to see Tian Qiuyun. Seeing them walking in that direction, he said, "Xiaoye, let's not be with those meaningless people."

Of course, Ye Zhi could see what Tian Qiuyun meant. Seeing them walking to the right, Ye Zhi pointed to a group of reefs in the distance on the left, smiled and said, "Sister He, why don't we go there?"

Ye Zhi is dedicated to catching crabs today. Generally, after low tide, those crabs will be hidden in the stones.

He Jinfeng nodded, "O yeah, it's up to you. Anyway, I'm here to stroll around."

He Jinfeng himself is a member of the supply and marketing agency. Basically, there is no shortage of meat to eat, let alone seafood to eat. Today, I just want to have fun and take Ye Zhi and a few children out to play.

And it happens to be in the opposite direction from Tian Qiuyun, which is also very good.

I won't touch it again, it's in the way!

So, the two of them walked to the beach on the left.

Li Shufen looked back at the other end. Ye Zhi and He Jinfeng really didn't come in the same direction as them.

Tian Qiuyunye noticed this and sneered: "How dangerous the reef pile is. Sure enough, if you have no experience, you have no experience. Just wait to eat white fruit."

Tian Qiuyun, such an experienced person, also fell twice on the reef pile over there, and there was no special seafood in that place except for some conch.

*

Ye Zhi led Ye Xiaoding, who was looking around, to the reef pile. At this time, after the ebb tide, she exposed the beach with sea mud and walked on the sticky surface.

But a thick layer of gray-blue clouds in the distance pressed on the flat surface of the sea. There was an orange glow on the edge of the cloud, which made Ye Zhi laugh.

The sunset by the sea is so beautiful.

Well, it's a pity that you can't watch such a beautiful sunset with Lu Weiyi.

Since returning to the team, Lu Wei has basically not been free. Even in the barracks, he has no time to go home for lunch these two days.

I left a note early this morning and said the task, but I didn't say when I would come back.

When he had a holiday, Ye Zhi planned to take him to the sea and watch the sunset.

Just as he was thinking about it, Ye Xiaoding screamed and ran over. He held a big yellow and black-spotted conch in both hands, and a black-and-white snail squirmed slightly in the screw mouth.

He raised the conch to Ye Zhi's face and said excitedly, "Auntie, look at what I've raised. What a big snail!"

Ye Zhi was also infected by Ye Xiaoding's excitement and smiled happily, "Wow, this is a coconut snail! Xiaoding, you actually found the seafood so quickly. It's so big!"

It's really big, bigger than the one she has seen in the sea video.

Ye Xiaoding looked at the two coconut snails in his hand and said in shock, "I've never seen such a big snail. It's still yellow. It's amazing!!"

Ye Xiaoding used to touch a little snails in the field at most, which were all black and full of moss. There are also some white snails, but they are all small, and the color is not as colorful as coconut snails. Today, I was so excited that I almost jumped up!

Chen Zhi'an, who was beside him, sneer when he saw Ye Xiaoding, "Listen to your words, do you think you have found something rare? Isn't it just coconut snails? This snail is not delicious. I can't even bite it. I walk a few steps forward to find some cat-eye snails and snails, a lot!"

When Ye Xiaoding heard Chen Zhi'an say this, the two little guys ran forward again. Not long after, Ye Xiaoding didn't know what he had found again. He screamed, and several children laughed one after another, "Ye Xiaoding, I haven't seen a big snake shit!"

Ye Xiaoding found a few snails again and waved to Ye Zhi: "Auntie, there are still trumpet snails here."

For a moment, a group of children made a scene again.

He Jinfeng said, "Your Xiaoding is really good. Unlike those in our family, he likes to make trouble. If he doesn't fight, he won't stop."

Ye Zhi looked at Ye Xiaoding's back bending down to pick up the seafood and smiled, "It's the same. How can there be no child who doesn't make trouble."

He Jinfeng: "Your little Ding can listen to you, and he doesn't go to the house like other people's children. Yesterday morning, I saw your Lu Tuan running with him. Xiaoding ran like a good way.

Ye Zhi looked at Ye Xiaoding, who was playing around not far away, with a worried expression and said, "Xiaoding has no parents since he was a child. In fact, he is very sensitive psychologically sensitive. This time he said he would bring him here, and he made a fuss for a while.

If it hadn't been for the last time he cried and said those words, Ye Zhi wouldn't have known that Ye Xiaoding had always known that his mother had married someone else. It's okay to know that the child, who was only a few years old, was still hiding something.

This really made Ye Zhi feel very surprised and sad.

If possible, Ye Zhi still hopes that he will be a little carefree like this.

Unfortunate childhood needs to be cured for a lifetime.

If Ye Xiaoding did not follow Qiongzhou Island, what would he do in the future?

Ye Zhi couldn't imagine.

Therefore, she never regrets taking Ye Xiaoding with her side, and sincerely hopes that Ye Xiaoding can be a really carefree and playful child.

In fact, He Jinfeng has always been curious about how Ye Zhi and Lu Wei took care of a child as soon as they got married. So it was.

However, many people in the family courtyard have helped to raise the survivors of the martyrs, which is nothing.

It can be seen that Ye Zhi and Lu Wei are also worried about Ye Xiaoding.

Ye Zhi is Ye Xiaoding's sister-in-law. She has been close since she was a child, and it is inevitable that she spoils her children a little.

Although Lu Wei looked at being fierce to the child, He Jinfeng felt that Lu Wei did not regard Ye Xiaoding as an outsider.

Only when you are an outsider will you be polite.

Besides, if you really treat Xiaoding as an outsider, the only regiment-level cadre in Lu, what's wrong with you? Why waste that time running with the child every day?

He Jinfeng smiled and said, "You and Lu Tuan are so kind to the child. He will feel it one day."

The two walked and chatted. He Jinfeng also told Ye Zhi a little skill in rushing to the sea.

She took the salt and put it into the sand hole. After a while, the small hole drilled out a white and tender mite. Then He Jinfeng shoveled it into the sand with the shovel, and the mite was dug out.

Ye Zhi looked at the small holes on the beach and dug all the way to the reef beach. The fat mites were soon dug out a lot, each of which was big and long. Ye Zhi had never seen such a big mites.

In addition to digging mites, Ye Zhi also dug out skin shrimps. Each skin shrimp has Ye Xiaoding's thick arms!

Too! Big! Only!!

Ye Zhi immediately thought of the pepper salt skin shrimp, which is so fragrant and fresh!

He Jinfeng said, "This shrimp is delicious, but it's a little difficult to peel. Every time I cook for the child, I have to peel it. It's so annoying."

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Xiaoding hasn't eaten it before. I'll dig a few and give him a try."

Several children didn't know when they came over. When they heard that Ye Zhi was going to make that shrimp for Ye Xiaoding, she laughed and said, "Ye Xiaoding, your sister-in-law said she would make you urine shrimp. If you eat it tonight, you will pee!"

Ye Xiaoding snorted, "I won't pee, you can pee!"

Several children chased and fought, and then ran to the stone to pile up snails.

After listening to this, Ye Zhi asked with a smile, "Isn't this a skin shrimp?" Why did you pee after eating it?"

They said that peeing means bed-wetting, but Ye Zhi remembers that Ye Xiaoding seems to have not wetting the bed since he was 5 years old.

He Jinfeng explained, "Haha, no, we call this sse shrimp, because they pee like babies when they go to sea."

So that's it!

Why are their names so strange?

Ye Zhi looked at the big skin shrimps in the bucket: "So it's like this. I thought I had dug the wrong shrimp."

He Jinfeng: "Let's go forward. I'll find some kelp. I'll boil some kelp and mung bean sugar water tonight. By the way, I'll find out if there are any raw oysters, and shovel some for my man to make up for it."

Seeing that several children had walked to the reef beach, Ye Zhi walked there with a small half bucket of mites and leather shrimp.

As soon as she walked there, Ye Zhi found that the water in the stone beach was clean and clear, with almost no impurities and pollution. The water quality was really pure.

Because it was too clear, Ye Zhi saw an orchid crab in the water at a glance!

Ye Zhi suddenly became excited, and she really met a crab for her!

But before Ye Zhi pliers, the blue long-legged orchid crab drilled into the cracks in the stone.

Good guy, I still want to run!

Ye Zhi put down the bucket in his hand, put on gloves, bent down, and clamped the long iron pliers in his hand into the crack of the stone. With the iron pliers, he immediately felt that something was working on it and clamped her iron pliers.

How can a small orchid crab be so powerful?

Ye Zhi clenched the iron pliers and pulled it outward hard. Who knew it still could not be pulled!

Ye Zhi bent down, simply lay on the slippery black reef, and looked into the wet stone cracks--

!!!

What a big green crab!

Still spitting water, the huge crab pliers were blue, but the bottom was bright orange, holding her iron pliers.

He Jinfeng just picked up some kelp and shoveled some oysters. Who knew it, he saw Ye Zhi leaning his buttocks on the reef and didn't know how to look into the stone cracks.

Unexpectedly, Ye Zhi usually looks a little thin, but her buttocks are actually big and round!

At first glance, it is easy to raise.

He Jinfeng walked over and asked, "Xiaoye, what treasure have you found?"

Ye Zhi didn't raise her head and answered, "Sister He, there are several green crabs here. Help me quickly! They are so powerful!"

Just now, Ye Zhi thought that there was only one flower crab and green crab. Who knew that she poked it a few times and saw the other two, both of which were super big!

He Jinfeng listened and said, "Ah? Green crab? Let me have a look..."

He Jinfeng also lay down and looked into the reef. Good man, several green crabs were mumbling and spitting water!

One of the big fat crabs also clamped Ye Zhi's iron pliers, and it was not loose.

Just as Ye Zhi was still trying to pull hard, He Jinfeng took out his iron pliers, put them flat, clamped the crab's head and abdomen, and pulled it out hard. A green crab bigger than Ye Zhi's face was caught out.

He Jinfeng: "I'll throw it. It's so big. I'm afraid it weighs three catties, right?"

Ye Zhi looked at the big green crab that was still teething and claws, and her eyes were round. This green crab was almost as big as a king crab!

The two worked together to clamp the big green crab into the bucket. One green crab occupied the whole bucket and almost couldn't hold it.

He Jinfeng wiped the thin sweat on his forehead, looked at Ye Zhi, who was also blushing, and asked in disbelief, "Is there anything else in the inner side?"

Ye Zhi nodded, "Yes, there are still a few!"

One crab is packed in a bucket. How many crabs are there?

He Jinfeng looked at the buckets full of kelp and oysters, and then said to the children who were shoveling snails nearby: "Chen Zhi'an, come here!"

Several children immediately ran in the direction of He Jinfeng and Ye Zhi. Ye Zhi watched Ye Xiaoding almost fall on the reef, and his heart almost jumped out.

"Be careful! Don't worry!"

He Jinfeng looked at their buckets, which were filled with half a bucket of all kinds of shells, and said, "Now, we are going to requisition your buckets. You go to the shore and pull some vine grass."

The big green crab weighing a few kilograms with its teeth and claws may run out later. Even if it doesn't run out, it will break the pliers a few times later, so you have to tie it with some vines.

Ye Zhi looked at the thicker and thicker clouds on the flat surface of the sea and said, "Come on, it will be dark later."

Ye Xiaoding nodded violently, "Well, I'll go right away."

Ye Xiaoding didn't ask why, so he ran to the shore, and several children also ran with him.

Ye Zhi and He Jinfeng worked together to pick out the remaining big green crabs.

Unexpectedly, each of them has more than two catties! It was so big and fierce that I almost exhausted the two of them.

Finally, the two also picked up a female crab with a thick layer of yellow crab seeds in their abdomen. Ye Zhi didn't think about it, so she said, "Sister He, let's put this mother's back."

He Jinfeng glanced at Ye Zhi and said with a smile, "Yes, this will be released, otherwise there will be no way to catch it in the future."

He Jinfeng has seen many people who come to the sea for the first time. No matter big or small, male or female, they all go home to catch the sea goods. They are greedy and ignorant.

But Ye Zhi didn't.

Just now, both of them clamped a few small green crabs, but Ye Zhi told her for a moment and put them back with stones.

Now this female green crab also weighs two or three catties, which is very big. If no one else saw it, it would have been put in the bucket and brought it home.

He Jinfeng couldn't help but have a better impression on Ye Zhi.

This seemingly delicate girl is not only clever and capable, but also smart and intelligent. She is a kind child.

Before long, several children pulled the vine grass over. He Jinfeng skillfully tied the claws of the big green crabs and threw them in the bucket.

They just picked up a total of three blue-footed crabs and four big green crabs. Although this crab was seen by Ye Zhi first, if she hadn't helped him Jinfeng, she was afraid that the iron pliers would be robbed by the three-pound big green crab.

Therefore, Ye Zhi and He Jinfeng divided the big green crabs equally, and the flower crabs gave two Ye Zhi. Later, He Jinfeng gave her a lot of kelp seaweed and filled the whole bucket.

After getting a few crabs done, the two were so tired that they rested on the beach for a while, and then they were not greedy and walked home contentedly.

Tian Qiuyun and Li Shufen, who saw that the two of them rushed to Hai for about an hour, went back. They couldn't help laughing and said, "Shouldn't they just take a bucket of seaweed to cook?"

Chapter 22

It was not too late when Ye Zhi and He Jinfeng walked back. They carried a bucket full of seafood and walked to the family courtyard.

Along the way, I met many other neighbors of the family courtyard. Every time I finished the sea, everyone would be curious about what kind of treasures others had taken back, and curiously craned their necks and looked into other people's buckets.

At this time, Ye Zhi and He Jinfeng had just walked to the fork in the road next to the yard and met a lot of military sister-in-law who came back. Look at me, I see you, looking at each other's bucket.

Everyone saw that He Jinfeng and Ye Zhi both picked up a bucket, but the noodles were covered with kelp and dragon whiss. It didn't look like they had picked up something good.

So he greeted He Jinfeng and Ye Zhi and asked, "Sister He, Ye Tongzhi, what good goods did you pick up today?"

He Jinfeng didn't cover it up. He took away the seaweed in the bucket, showed her a few big crabs in the bucket, and said, "There's nothing good. Today, Xiaoye took me to pick up a few green crabs and flower crabs, as well as some mites and urine shrimp..." With that, he took away the upper layer of seaweed in the bucket.

Although He Jinfeng said that there was nothing good, his tone was full of pride.

Ye Zhi stood aside and put down the heavy bucket in his hand. Several military sister-in-law didn't ask. They directly pulled the seaweed open. There were also several crabs tied with vines in the bucket, not only flower crabs, but also green crabs as big as coconut!

In addition to the crabs in the bucket of the two adults, there are also a lot of shellfish in the buckets of the children behind Ye Zhi and He Jinfeng.

Coconut snails, snails, and cat-eye snails are all more than half a bucket.

Everyone looked into the bucket one after another and exclaimed, "Dazzy, your big green crab has to weigh two or three catties, right?"

"No, it's enough for this big green crab to eat one at a time!"

"This urine shrimp is big enough, and all of them are as thick as children's arms."

"I'm so envious. I just pryed up some mites and conch. I can't see a shadow of flower crabs! Where did you all rush to the sea?"

Ye Zhi smiled and pointed to the reef beach: "It's the reef over there."

Everyone sneed their confidence, "There are so many good goods there?" I fell there last time, and my leg was scratched several pieces!"

"No, I fell there last time!"

In the past few years, no one dares to say too much, but they all acquiesce in their hearts that that the place is a little evil, and some people who often go to the sea don't go there much.

Everyone looked at He Jinfeng and Ye Zhi, but both of them were unharmed and didn't seem to have encountered any danger at all.

I admire it.

A group of family members looked at each other's harvest again, which were ordinary shellfish and conch mites, which could often be eaten.

Later, everyone talked about the method of cooking seafood. A group of family members chatted and kept talking.

After chatting for a while, there were suddenly bursts of whistles from the seaside, urging everyone to return to the shore.

A lot of people rushing to the sea have come back one after another, saying that the tide is beginning to rise. Whether everyone has pick up the goods or not, it is important to go home.

Everyone saw that the sky was almost dark, and they all went home to enjoy the harvest of today's rush to the sea.

Ye Zhi also went back to the yard with a large bucket of seafood.

Because the sun has gone down and the kitchen is a little dark, Ye Zhi washes the rice first and cooks it in the pot first when she gets home.

Then I took a big basin out of the yard. The outside of the yard was still very bright, and there was also a faucet, which was convenient to clean.

Ye Zhi took the basin and put it in the faucet to wash the shells and green crabs that Ye Xiaoding had taken back, as well as the claws and pointed shells of the skin shrimp.

Ye Xiaoding took a few small fish and shrimps and walked to the fence with chickens and ducks next to the kitchen, which had been covered with a thatched roof, and would not get wet even if it rained.

Ye Xiaoding asked, "Auntie, can I also feed some fish and shrimp to the chicken?"

Ye Zhi brushed a shell and said, "Feed a little, don't feed too much."

Ye Xiaoding chopped up a little fish and shrimp again with great interest, put it in the chicken's feeding pocket, and muttered, "You eat more chickens, grow up quickly, and give me more eggs for my sister-in-law."

Ye Zhi listened to Ye Xiaoding's words, smiled and didn't say anything.

After feeding the chickens and ducks, Ye Xiaoding squatted outside the fence and watched several chickens and ducks eat their own food. After eating, they put a little in again, and they were bored.

Ye Xiaoding looked at Ye Zhi, who was cleaning the shells by the pool, and asked, "Auntie, can you take our ducks to the sea next time?" Today, I saw someone also driving ducks to the seaside.

Ye Zhi threw away all the brushed shells in the basin that had just been filled with clear water, and took out a green crab from the bucket. She was ready to brush off the moss on the crab. She didn't raise her head and said, "Let's wait for the duck to grow up a little."

It has only been two days since the small duck was caught. I guess it is not very suitable for the seaside environment.

If you raise it for another ten days and a half months, you should be able to take it to the sea together.

Ye Zhi looked at Ye Xiaoding, who watched the chicken and duck eat, and said, "Go and wash those kelp and dragon bee, and we'll have a cold dish later."

In the past, it cost 15 yuan to order cold kelp for dinner in a restaurant, but now there are a lot of them in the bucket, and no one else likes it very much.

Almost a large area of the beach is full of kelp.

Ye Xiaoding said "Oh, oh" twice, and then went to the pool, took a basin and threw the kelp in, and washed it one by one.

.

Not long after, there was a sudden noise at the fork in the fork outside the yard, as if something had happened.

The green crab in Ye Zhi's hand had not finished brushing yet. She simply took the brush and green crab and walked out of the yard to see what had happened.

At a glance, the good guy saw that Tian Qiuyun and Li Shufen were wet all over, and their hair was tightly attached to both sides of their faces. They couldn't recognize them without looking carefully.

Their clothes were also wet and dripping water. Looking down, Tian Qiuyun's shoes were all missing, and the scene was in a mess.

The patrolman scolded harshly, "Did you just hear the whistle of the high tide? How long has it been blowing? Still unwilling to go ashore!"

Tian Qiuyun and Li Shufen are so scared now.

The tide just rose too fast. They planned to pry a few more oysters, but they didn't pay attention.

As a result, the oysters were pried, but when they hurried back, a wave came over and directly hit them into the sea with the bucket.

Fortunately, the patrolman had noticed that someone had not come back for a long time and rescued them in time.

However, the seafood picked up by the sea and the bucket had been washed away by the waves. Tian Qiuyun was so sad that he wanted to get the bucket back at that time, but he was pulled back directly by the patrolman.

Now he has been severely criticized.

Now I'm really a little scared when I think about it, because at night, the sea breeze is a little strong, and the waves will be even bigger.

If I had foolishly gone back to the bucket at that time, maybe people would have disappeared.

So now they are criticized by the patrol, and neither of them has spoken.

It was not until the patrol finished speaking that the two of them walked home with their arms trembling.

Who knew that Ye Zhi stood at the door of his yard with a brush in one hand and a coconut-sized green crab in the other.

Ye Zhi looked at the two people empty-handed. She stopped brushing the green crab. For a moment, she didn't know what to do, and she simply didn't say anything.

Li Shufen, who was beside her, watched Ye Zhi finish the sea and clean. There was nothing wrong with her.

It's all because of Tian Qiuyun. What did he say to pry oysters?

What about the result?

Not to mention the seafood I found before, even the bucket and sea-catching tools were photographed by the waves!

Now look at Ye Zhi, the big green crab in her hand is as big as a coconut.

At least two pounds, her eyes suddenly became red!

Tian Qiuyun here was even more angry when he saw Ye Zhi. He thought that she would fall a few times when she went to the reef beach. Who knew that he was fine and found the big green crab!

For a moment, she was so angry that her face turned blue and her whole body trembled even more.

Ye Zhi brushed the fat abdomen of the big green crab and wanted to comfort them, but Tian Qiuyun had already walked forward an angry.

He Jinfeng next door also came out at some point. He also held a big green crab in his hand and stood at the door of his yard and said to Tian Qiuyun, "Oh, how could it be like this?"

"It's fine. Just pay attention to it when you go to the sea next time..."

That tone made Tian Qiuyun's footsteps faster.

Who knew that while walking, he suddenly fell on the mud, and the only shoe left on his feet kicked away again and fell into the grass on the side.

What bad luck!

*

Not long after, the rice was cooked.

Ye Zhi began to cook tonight's dinner.

It is said that all kinds of products are good, only steaming is high!

Therefore, Ye Zhi put the big green crab weighing more than two catties in the pot and steamed it in water, and the remaining three catties of green crabs and two orchid crabs. Ye Zhi planned to cook it with ginger and green onions tomorrow.

Eat two crabs, and you can't waste any of them.

There are also a few large skin shrimps. Ye Zhi has already processed them. She cut off the pointed shell, first boiled a pot of water, and then boiled them in cold water.

A few days ago, Lu Wei's mother shipped a lot of things, including a large can of peanut oil and pepper and salt powder.

In the past, Lu was the only one who ate directly in the canteen, so there was also a lot of cooking oil left. Ye Zhi didn't treat herself well. She planned to make a shrimp with pepper and salt tonight.

Ye Zhi first chopped some minced garlic and shredded chili aside for later use, and then took off the pan to burn the oil.

When the oil temperature burned to a smoky state, it was about 80% hot, and then poured into the skin shrimp. When he put it in the pot, it squeaked, and a large amount of water vapor came out. He almost scared Ye Xiaoding and hid in the living room.

Fortunately, Ye Zhi specially changed into long-sleeved clothes in order to catch the sea, otherwise she might really be scalded by the hot oil.

After a while, the skin shrimp had been fried to charred and tender, and the shell had turned golden, and the whole yard was full of fragrant shrimp smell.

When the skin shrimp is fried, Ye Zhi will put the remaining oil in a tile pot, and it can be used for cooking in the future.

The rest is stir-frying. This step is already ripe.

Stir-fry the garlic pepper in the hot pot. The kitchen is full of fragrant and spicy taste. Then pour in the fried shrimp and stir-fry it evenly. When it's almost done, add the pepper and salt powder, stir-fry a few times, and then put it on the plate.

It smells so good!

Ye Zhi's stomach is already hungry. I really want to eat a skin shrimp right away!

Originally, Ye Zhi didn't want to be so troublesome. Just eat it all in white.

But when I thought of rushing to the sea for the first time, in order to pay for such a hard-working self, I still had to eat a good meal.

Lu Wei often said that she didn't have to save so that she could eat and drink well.

Well, Ye Zhi will eat well and drink well tonight, and never let her stomach be wronged.

The only imperfect thing is that if only Lu Wei were there.

Why is he not here at the critical moment?

When the pepper, salt and peel shrimp are stir-fried, the big green crabs over there have been steamed for more than ten minutes, and they are almost ready to be cooked.

Ye Zhi made another plate of garlic sauce, and then dip it in soy sauce and eat it.

Because there were only two people, Ye Zhi didn't even cook the shells, so she cooked a pepper, salt skin shrimp and steamed green crab. Finally, she stir-fried an extra green vegetable.

You can eat seafood almost every day, but vegetables have become a luxury.

Ye Zhi looked at the vegetables that had just come out of the pot and thought about it. She had to order more vegetables and fruits tomorrow, otherwise she would not be able to change them from the villagers all day long.

Ye Zhi must have green vegetables at every meal, or the kind with green vegetable leaves.

Looking at the time, Ye Zhi removed the firewood of the steamed green crab, then took a piece of cloth, lifted the lid, and a hot water mist dispersed. The cyan crab has now turned bright red.

It's really big!

Ye Zhi shouted, "Xiaoding, I'm ready to eat. Wash your hands and prepare rice."

Ye Xiaoding at the other end answered and immediately said, "Okay."

Ye Zhi took two pieces of cloth, held the big red crab, quickly walked to the living room and put it on the table of the Eight Immortals.

As soon as she put it down, Ye Zhi touched her finger to her ear, which was so hot!

Ye Xiaoding has come out of the kitchen with two bowls of rice.

The two sat on the table of the Eight Immortals. Ye Zhi first unloaded the green crab, and then gave Ye Xiaoding a fat crab foot.

Ye Xiaoding ate a lot of seafood these days, but it was the first time he ate crabs. At this time, he almost saw that he had crab feet the size of his fist, but he couldn't help exclaiming, "It's so big! I'm full enough to eat one leg!"

Sitting in Ye Zhi's face, Ye Zhi, who was sitting on his face, pulled a skin shrimp. Because it had been cut, it was easy to peel. The key was that the skin shrimp was still big, and a piece of shrimp with yellow cream was pulled out at once.

Ye Zhi put the finished skin shrimp in Ye Xiaoding's bowl. Who knew that the group immediately shouted, "Auntie, I don't eat this shrimp!"

Ye Zhi frowned, wiped her oily fingers on the bowl cloth, and asked him, "This shrimp is delicious. Why don't you eat it?"

"If I eat urine for a while, I won't eat it!"

Ye Zhi suddenly laughed annoyed anguously. He tapped his little head with chopsticks and said, "Nonsense, they just call this pee shrimp, and it's not pee when they eat it. Believe me, eat one. It's really delicious!"

Ye Xiaoding directly put the shrimp into Ye Zhi's bowl and said stubbornly, "I don't want it!"

Today, many friends laughed that he was going to pee after eating that shrimp tonight!

He just doesn't want to eat.

Ye Zhi snorted, "It's okay not to eat it. Then you have to eat half of the vegetables."

Ye Xiaoding screamed even more. What he didn't like most was green vegetables!

Ye Xiaoding looked bitter, as if he was going to the battlefield: "Snitter, I eat, but..."

"But what?" Ye Zhi picked up a piece of crab meat and put it in her mouth, which was delicious.

"If I wet the bed, you are not allowed to talk outside!" After saying that, Ye Xiaoding lowered his head, which was almost buried in the bowl.

Ye Zhi: "..."

"Don't worry, you won't wet the bed."

Chapter 23

The next morning, as soon as the wake-up number of the camp rang, Ye Xiaoding bounced up from bed.

The first time was to kneel on the bed and look at the straw mat that slept all night to see if you had wet the bed. After reading it, I was worried and touched it on the straw mat with a pair of small hands.

When he didn't touch anything, Ye Xiaoding pressed his hand on his heart and breathed a great relief--

No bedwetting!

When Ye Zhi came into the room, she saw such a scene. Usually, Ye Xiaoding slept soundly and was not woken up by the wake-up number of the barracks several mornings.

Unexpectedly, as soon as the wake-up number rang today, the little guy got up and lay on the bed and touched it randomly.

It must be because I ate skin shrimp last night.

Ye Zhi walked to Ye Xiaoding's bedside as if nothing had happened and asked, "Why did you wake up so early today?" Your uncle is not here."

When Lu Wei was at home, he would take Ye Xiaoding to run and fuck every day. Only when he was not at home would he have a chance to sleep in.

Ye Xiaoding pulled the thin quilt at his feet in a panic, put it in his sleeping position, and said, "Even if my uncle is not here, I will develop the habit of getting up early!"

Ye Zhi did not expose him. She just lifted the mosquito net on the bed frame, hung it up and said, "In this case, get up quickly." I cooked a pot of clam porridge and put a bowl for you on the table. You can wash it and eat it.

Yesterday, Ye Xiaoding bought a lot of white shellfish, because last night, we had dinner and didn't cook that much, leaving a lot of seafood.

Ye Zhi goes to bed early now, so she wakes up very early.

So I got up and boiled a pot of porridge and steamed some steamed buns.

When Lu Wei went on a mission, he also said that there would be new recruits in his regiment today to send triangular plums and egg flower trees.

When he came back from the last cruise, he had dug the hole for planting flowers. After applying, he could dig a tree and come back.

But when he happened to run into a task again, he handed it over to the people in the regiment to do it.

Ye Zhi thought that there might be a acscript from Lu Weituan today. After eating porridge, she cooked a large pot of kelp and mung bean syrup.

When the people in the group come, there will be something to greet them.

*

As soon as Ye Xiaoding finished a bowl of porridge, several people from Lu Weituan came over there.

They pulled two triangular plums and an egg flower tree with a cart. They thought there were only three trees.

Who knows that there are three other logos on the back, pushing another cart. On the top is a mango tree and a lotus fog tree, and a small longan tree. They are all half-sized or not-small saplings, about the size of one person...

The yard was built higher than the mud road. The two scooters could only be placed on the roadside. Several soldiers moved in with their hands together.

When he saw Ye Zhi, he shouted in unison, "Good sister-in-law."

It's as serious as a military salute.

Ye Zhi happened to be watering vegetables in the yard. Seeing several soldiers carrying flowers taller than others, he immediately greeted them and said with a smile, "Thank you for your hard work."

Lu Wei was not here, so naturally Ye Zhi came to greet him.

Ye Zhi, who was smiling at first sight, was suddenly a little embarrassed.

Lu Wei was too serious and strict in front of them, and no one in the regiment was afraid of the regiment.

Before seeing Ye Zhi, several new recruits even felt a little restrained about her, and felt that she should be no different from Lu Tuan.

However, after Ye Zhi's Yingying smile, everyone was a little at a loss.

They didn't know that Lu Tuan's daughter-in-law was so delicate and intimate that they suddenly forgot what to do, and just looked at her in a daze.

Instead, the older Li Guoliang reflected first and said, "It's not hard, it should be."

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "How can it not be hard on a hot day? I made some kelp and mung bean syrup. You can come in and drink some later.

A few new recruits, look at me, I look at you, carrying a tall tree in place, and I dare not answer.

Seeing this, Ye Zhi immediately added another sentence and said, "It's your regimental commander Lu who asked me to entertain you."

Li Guoliang, who took the lead, then said "Oh" and muttered shyly, "Thank you, sister-in-law."

"Thank you, Lu Tuan, too."

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "You're welcome."

Then he pointed to several pits in the yard and said, "Lu Wei has dug the pit for planting trees. Please plant them down."

Ye Zhi also told them which pit the trees should be planted in. Several new recruits' eggs were brute forceful and had nowhere to use. They planted a tree with a handful of iron shovels, and the excess soil was also cleaned up. If it hadn't been for the different color of the soil, Ye Zhi really couldn't see that it had just been planted.

.

While they were washing their hands, Ye Zhi went back to the kitchen and brought the whole pot of kelp mung bean syrup to the living room.

Recently, it has been dog days. The weather is hot and sweaty. Drinking a bowl of cool kelp mung bean paste in summer can not only clear away heat and relieve summer heat, but also replenish trace elements.

Ye Zhi also added a few slices of tangerine peel to the sugar water to remove the fishy smell. It was specially sent by Lu Wei's mother a few days ago. It was said that the old tangerine peel in a place in Guangdong Province had been put for several years.

Ye Zhi has heard a sentence: one or two tangerine peels and one or two gold, and a hundred-year tangerine peel is better than gold.

She also read the news before that 100 grams of tangerine peel from the 1970s were bought at a high price of more than 120,000 yuan.

Ye Zhi was not willing to put too much. She thought that if she collected the big bag of tangerine peel sent by Lu Wei's mother, it would be worth millions in the future?

It's really more valuable than collecting gold.

The key is that this tangerine peel is selling cheaply now!

It's no different from the no-ben business.

Several recruits stood at the door, sweating and didn't dare to go in.

Ye Zhi waved to them: "Come in quickly. I scooped a few bowls of sugar water for you. This is what your Lu Tuan specially asked me to cook. It is said that the weather is too hot to relieve your summer heat."

Looking at the appearance of these recruits, Ye Zhi knew how fierce Lu Wei was against them.

After coming to the military camp, Ye Zhi also knew some of the previous events of Lu Wei.

I heard that the guy usually likes to have a straight face. Once he caught two new recruits and went swimming by the sea, he didn't say anything and directly punished him for running 20 catties on the beach.

I heard that the two new recruits were only fifteen or sixteen years old. They were both inland. Not to mention the sea, they had never even seen the rivers. It was inevitable that they were a little excited to see the sea. Who knew that Lu Wei was so uninhumane. Forget the burden, he still ran on the beach.

After running, people are about to rest.

It's okay to be fierce to the people below. I heard from the people in the camp that Lu Wei also scolded and cried in the same magazine.

It is said that the legioner accidentally crossed the forbidden area, directly scolded and cried on the spot, and reported it to the political commissar. Almost everyone in the military camp knows about this matter.

After many people knew that Ye Zhi had married Lu Wei, their eyes were a little pitiful.

However, Lu Wei has never been fierce to her, and he is quite strict with Ye Xiaoding.

But Ye Zhi knew that Lu Wei was not fierce for no reason.

That time, the recruit's egg was punished for running to the beach because the typhoon warning had been issued in the camp that morning, but it would be particularly hot before the typhoon came. The two recruits' eggs didn't think so, and they thought that the typhoon warning was wrong.

And the fact that the nymite crossed the forbidden area is even more dangerous.

The day after she came to the island, Ye Zhi followed Lu Wei to the supply and marketing agency. She heard Lu Wei say that there was a land in the forbidden area. If she was a little careless, an irretrievable accident would happen at any time.

But everyone is looking at the surface, and there is no deep investigation into the reason. The rumors spread from ten to ten to hundred, and they all tasted.

Lu Wei is probably not a person who loves nonsense. As his position gets higher and higher, he is even more strict with the people below.

Despite this, Ye Zhi couldn't help but want to save some of her man's image.

Her own man is distressed, so Lu Wei is not here, so naturally she will thank the people in his group.

Headed by Li Guoliang, he walked into Ye Zhi's home with a few soldiers who looked less than 20 years old.

They first noticed that the floor of the living room was so clean that they could hardly see a grain of sand.

They subconsciously looked at their shoes stained with dirt.

Ye Zhi's face was full of gentle smiles. She waved to them and said, "Come and sit down and drink. Take a break by the way."

"You don't have to be restrained. Just be your own."

Several people from the six regiments thanked them together and sat down around the table of the Eight Immortals. Looking at the kelp and mung bean sugar water prepared by Ye Zhi, they couldn't help it.

"S sister-in-law, then you're welcome."

Ye Zhi saw them sit down, picked up the cup that had been washed dry, poured a few cups of tea, put it in front of them, and said, "You're welcome? There is also flower tea here. After drinking sugar water, drink some water to quench your thirst."

Several new recruits felt Ye Zhi's approachability, and immediately relaxed a lot. Lian Lian said, "Thank you, sister-in-law."

After saying that, several people devoured, and Li Guoliang "hummed" and motioned them to be vinity with his eyes.

Others took a big mouthful of mung bean sugar water, stunned and slowly swallowed it, for fear of leaving a bad impression on Ye Zhi.

Ye Zhi saw all this in his eyes. In order not to make them too reserved, he found an excuse to enter the utility room.

As soon as Ye Zhi left, a comrade-in-arms beside Li Guoliang said, "My sister-in-law is so nice and approachable."

"Well, you also boiled sugar water for us, which is much better than the sugar water in the canteen!"

"Lu Tuan is really blessed to marry such a good sister-in-law."

"No, I said no wonder Lu Tuan didn't be so fierce to us when he came back this time. He must have half of his sister-in-law's credit."

......

.

Ye Zhi came into the room specially to get the wedding candy.

Because the house has three rooms, and one room has not yet set up a bed, it is regarded as a miscellaneous room.

There are a lot of miscellaneous things here. In addition to a sewing machine, there are also food that Lu Wei's mother consigned from Yangcheng before.

Ye Zhi found two catties of candy that Lu Wei had bought earlier on a wooden shelf. This candy had been bought for so long that Lu Wei actually gave it to Li Weimin and his former roommates and political commissar, so he didn't give it again.

Not long ago, Lu Wei's mother sent a few more catties. Ye Zhi has sent some neighbors, but there are still a lot left.

Now, Ye Zhi can take all the candy back to them.

When Ye Zhi came out, they had finished drinking the sugar water, and there was no mung bean paste left. The bowl was clean.

At this moment, sitting on the chair, the waist is straight and straight, and the hands are flat on the straight thighs, like a soldier waiting for review.

Ye Zhi didn't want to delay their time, so she gave the candy to Li Guoliang, who had just taken the lead, and said, "This is the wedding candy prepared by your Lu Tuan for everyone. I've been busy before and didn't bring it to you. Please, Li Tongzhi, please help us bring it to everyone later."

Li Guoliang was stunned for a moment and soon reacted. Then he stood up, took the candy handed over by Ye Zhi, and said, "Then I'll thank my sister-in-law for my comrades-in-arms in the regiment."

Li Guoliang has been following Lu Wei for several years. He knows that he is actually very close to his opponents, which is just hard to say.

Now I guess it's my sister-in-law's mouth to send them a wedding candy.

Ye Zhi smiled at them: "You're welcome. Thank you for your help."

Several people said some polite words. Ye Zhi knew that there was something else in their group, so she asked them to go back first.

Who knows that several people washed the bowls and cups before they left, and left in an orderly manner in the kitchen. Ye Zhi couldn't persuade them.

Before leaving, he politely greeted Ye Zhi: "S sister-in-law, let's go first."

"Thank you for your hospitality."

*

After the triangular plum and the egg tree were planted, Ye Zhi poured some water into it and looked at the green courtyard. At this time, it felt like a green garden, but there was a pavilion and a slate road.

It seems that Lu Wei has to give time to build a stone road and a gazebo.

Because I often go in and out, I often take some sand home. If I can make a slate road at that time, even if there is sand, it won't be as much as it is now.

Especially after the rain, it doesn't have to be so slippery.

It seems that the floor paving road has to be put on the agenda quickly.

Except for the slate road, of course, there can be no missing a pavilion.

When she passed by a sister-in-law's yard yesterday, she saw a pavilion in their yard. I heard that they usually eat in the pavilion at night.

Ye Zhi didn't plan to eat in the gazebo, but it would be cool if she could drink some tea or coffee in the gazebo when she was free.

Two days ago, she went to the local villagers to change things and saw some villagers selling coffee beans.

Many people think it's bitter and waste white sugar, so they don't like that thing, but it's very cheap.

Ye Zhi likes to drink coffee. There are so many coconuts on the island. Add some coconut juice. It should be delicious.

Ye Zhi felt that the days were getting more and more hopeful. In addition to the yard, she also needed to have more dishes.

In addition to pork, green vegetables are not cheap on the island.

After thinking about it, Ye Zhi sprinkled some white carrot rapeseeds on the ground again, and at least he could sunbathe some carrot.

As soon as the white carb seeds were sprinkled, Ye Xiaoding trotted back to the yard.

Seeing that several lush trees had been planted in the yard, he asked with a shocked face, "Auntie, there are so many trees. When did you plant them?"

It seems that he has only gone out for a while.

Ye Zhi saw that he was sweaty and his hair was all wet. Obviously, he had just come out of the sun, and he didn't know where to play.

Ye Zhi took some water, sprinkled some water on the ground sprinkled with white carrot seeds, and said, "It's just when you go out to play."

As soon as the words fell, Chen Zhi'an's voice came from outside the yard and said, "Aunt, how many trees have been planted in your yard?" Your tree is so beautiful!"

When I first came to this yard, it was still a piece of weeds, but now it is handled in an orderly manner, which looks comfortable and beautiful.

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "If it's beautiful, come and play more."

Because He Jinfeng's family's trees have been planted for several years, and the trees are relatively large, He Jinfeng hung a thousand autumns on the tree. Ye Xiaoding has never played such a thing, so he likes to run to the next yard every day after getting up.

After her yard was built, Ye Zhi planned to make a swing for Ye Xiaoding to play every day.

Chen Zhi'an said a few words of good words, and then ran into the room with Ye Xiaoding.

Ye Zhi could hear them arguing outside the yard, as if it was about eating skin shrimp.

Ye Xiaoding raised his voice and said, "Look, look at it yourself, I said I didn't wet the bed!"

Chen Zhi'an turned over Ye Xiaoding's bed with a little disbelief. Sure enough, the upper surface was dry and asked, "Is there really no urine?"

"Ly that you are a puppy!" Ye Xiaoding also seemed to be a little annoyed.

Chen Zhi'an curled his lips and said, "It seems that my aunt lied to me. She said that children would urinate when they ate shrimp. She must have said that because they didn't want to peel shrimp for me!"

Ye Xiaoding: "..."

You didn't fool me!

Ye Xiaoding regrets it a little now. Last night, he was so afraid that he would wet the bed after eating the shrimp, so he only ate one under Ye Zhi's "coercion"!

But the shrimp is really delicious. Ye Xiaoding still remembers the fragrance, which is much more delicious than the red shrimp he had eaten before.

He didn't eat it last night. His sister-in-law ate all the remaining ones. Think about how satisfied her sister-in-law was after eating the shrimp.

I regret it!

Chen Zhi'an looked at Ye Xiaoding's bed and then asked, "Are you sleeping alone?"

Ye Xiaoding originally wanted to say no, because he slept with his sister-in-law last night, and only slept by himself when his uncle was at home.

But when his uncle was at home, his uncle almost always waited for him to fall asleep before leaving his room.

Therefore, Ye Xiaoding has never been afraid of sleeping alone.

At this time, in order to be a hero in front of his friends, Ye Xiaoding nodded: "Of course, a man, why don't you dare to sleep alone?"

Before coming to Qiongzhou Island, Grandpa and A Xiu secretly told him not to sleep with his sister-in-law and uncle after coming to Qiongzhou Island.

Otherwise, my aunt and uncle's brother will not come.

Ye Xiaoding has always remembered this, so he will not quarrel with them.

He wants a younger brother!

At that time, he can take his brother to climb the coconut tree and go to the sea!

However, he dared to sleep by himself. In fact, it was because he played too crazy every day. Ye Xiaoding almost fell asleep without sleeping.

Except for the typhoon that my uncle said on the first night, he remembered that he slept with his uncle and aunt that night and slept very soundly.

Chen Zhi'an made Ju for him and said, "Okay, you are a man, Ye Tongzhi, you are a hero!"

Ye Xiaoding raised his eyebrows and said, "Of course, you are also a hero. You actually climbed the coconut tree and saluted you!"

Ye Zhi, who was listening to the conversation between the two outside, said, "..."

It's not the middle two period yet. How can these two little kids talk like this?

*

After Chen Zhi'an left, Ye Zhi steamed an eggplant at noon.

Their eggplant is green and not very big. The skin is thinner than the purple one. The meat in the eggplant melon is also tender. When cooking, steam it in a pot, and then pour some garlic and soy sauce. It will be very fragrant.

In addition to steamed eggplant, Ye Zhi also slewed another plate of longsu vegetables, which was a simple meal.

After eating and drinking enough, the two took a nap for a while.

After getting up, Ye Zhi wrote a letter to her parents.

When he first arrived on the island, Lu Wei had already made a telegram to tell them that they had arrived safely on Qiongzhou Island.

At that time, everything was in a mess at home. Ye Zhi hadn't found time to write to the family.

At this time, while it's hot outside and there is nothing to do, just write a letter back to tell them what happened after they went to the island.

Ye Xiaoding saw Ye Zhi writing a letter and planned to write a letter to his grandparents. By the way, he also sent them the conch he had pryunted yesterday.

His friends will be very excited to see those conchs!

Ye Xiaoding asked Ye Zhi, "Sir-in-law, I also want to write to Grandpa Xiu and give me a piece of paper."

Ye Zhi raised her head from the letter paper and thought for a thought. He still tore a piece of paper to him and asked, "Can you write?"

Ye Xiaoding shook his head, "I won't, auntie, please teach me!"

Ye Zhi smiled, and the action of writing in her hand did not stop. She said, "I can teach you, but I have to finish it first."

I don't know what I thought of. Ye Zhi immediately raised her head from the letter paper and said, "Ye Xiaoding, you are seven years old and can't write yet. When school starts in autumn, you can go to school."

Thinking that there is still half a month to go in September, Ye Xiaoding is seven years old and should be old enough to go to school.

Save me from messing around at home all day long.

Ye Xiaoding didn't think about it, so he said, "I won't go!"

Chen Zhi'an doesn't even have to go to school. Why does he want to go to school?

Ye Zhi didn't care about him: "You have to go if you don't go. You said in Xitang Town before that you would go to primary school in autumn."

There is no compulsory education these years. It's up to you whether you go to school or not. If you have money, you can go to go to school. There are many people who don't go to school if they don't have money.

Ye Zhi is a person who came from compulsory education. She can't see Ye Xiaoding being illiterate all day long.

Therefore, Ye Xiaoding must go to school!

Ye Xiaoding said, "Didn't you think we were going to separate at that time? I don't need to write to you now. I'm not going to school!"

Ye Zhi glanced at him and hummed, "Aren't you going to write to Grandpa Xiu now?" Besides, if you don't do it, you're lying. Do you know the consequences of lying?

Ye Xiaoding gritted his teeth and nodded.

But he pleaded bitterly, "Auntie, I really don't want to go to school. It's so boring to go to school..."

Ye Zhi looked at him and remembered that Ye Xiaoding had been teased for not being a parent when he was in school in the book. Then he put down the pen in his hand and said, "No."

The situation on Qiongzhou Island is different from that in Xitang Town. According to Lu Wei, there are also many same signs of the survivors of martyrs in the barracks.

They will not be discriminated against at school.

When Lu Wei came back, Ye Zhi asked him to ask the school, and then he would send Ye Xiaoding to him in September.

I can't see that this little boy is idle every day. I have to let him have something to do. Just send him to school!

From now on, he will know how to study.

Ye Xiaoding used to think that his sister-in-law was a soft-hearted person, but recently he found that his sister-in-law usually looked smiling, and no one could resist if she was really stubborn.

Ye Xiaoding looked at the sky outside and sighed: Soon, he was going to become a bird in the cage.

*

Lu Wei, who is on a temporary mission, is on his way back to the camp at this time.

Since returning to the team, he has been busy again.

I just had a good life with my daughter-in-law, but I was driven to sleep with Ye Xiaoding the next night.

Later, there was another task, and I didn't have time to go back for lunch for two consecutive days.

In the past two days, Lu Wei has been thinking about her daughter-in-law, her cooking, and her soft body at night. It's comfortable to sleep with her.

But at this moment, Li Weimin, who was surrounded by a bad smile, seemed to be thinking about something wrong again.

Before Li Weimin could speak, Lu Wei said, "If you want to go to my house for dinner, I advise you to die."

Since Ye Zhi had tricked him last time, Lu Wei did not treat this Li Weimin--

He knows too much.

As soon as Li Weimin heard it, his teeth immediately itched. Why is Lu Wei so annoying?

"I haven't said it yet. How did you know that I was going to your house for dinner?"

Lu Wei snorted and didn't say anything. He just remembered that Li Weimin told his comrades-in-arms how delicious Ye Zhi cooked every time he had a meal.

Shouldn't he say these words?

Li Weimin added, "Beginally, I'm just a meal. You used to go to my house to eat when you were single!"

Lu Wei: "..."

Li Weimin: "Now it's good to marry a daughter-in-law. I'll become a sinner after a meal. Does your daughter-in-law know that you are such an ungrateful person?"

Lu Wei looked at him quietly and said, "I used to pay for food."

Li Weimin: "I can also hand it over!"

Although he certainly didn't make as many friends as Lu Weida.

But there are still some money and tickets for meals.

In the past, Lu Wei went to his house for dinner. Every time, he would bring some children to eat and play, and never took advantage of it.

Once it happened that his youngest son was born. Lu Wei also brought wheat milk essence. It's all good things. Where can I buy that thing on Qiongzhou Island?

It was Lu Wei who asked his mother to consign it from Yangcheng.

If you think about it, Li Weimin feels a little embarrassed to have a meal for him.

After all, his family's food was not as good as Ye Zhi's before.

Lu Wei sneer and said, "I just got married. Do you run to my house all day long? My daughter-in-law and I don't have a two-person world.

Lu Wei still remembers that when the group first got married and got into the house, they directly cut off contact with him for several months. Every day after work, he went home to get tired of his daughter-in-law.

"What's wrong with you? Aren't you a doll kiss? You care about your daughter-in-law. I don't see how much your daughter-in-law cares about you. Li Weimin hummed.

Lu Wei frowned and then smiled faintly: "My daughter-in-law doesn't care about me. Is it possible for her to care about you?"

Li Weimin thought that Lu Wei would be angry, but when he looked at the smile on the corners of his lips without any cover, he seemed to say: My daughter-in-law cares about me very much.

Before he could ask, Lu Wei said with a smile, "The last time I came home in the middle of the night. My daughter-in-law cooked a bowl of noodles for me in the middle of the night. I said I didn't eat it. She said I was hungry and insisted on cooking it for me."

Obviously, Lu Wei said something a little forced, but why did Li Weimin hear the smell of showing off?

Li Weimin cut: "That's Ye Tongzhi's diligence to cook for you."

Lu Weiyi looked over and said, "Why didn't she cook for you diligently and cooked it for me?"

Isn't it because you care about him?

Although the two are baby kisses, Lu Wei can feel Ye Zhi's difference to him.

Just like the last time he cruised back, Ye Zhi didn't dislike his dirty body and hugged him.

This is not rare. What is rare?

Lu Wei's words made Li Weimin so angry that he didn't want to talk to him anymore.

After getting off the boat, the two parted ways at the dock.

Lu Wei originally planned to go back home to see his wife, who had not seen him for two days.

But as soon as he got off the ship, someone came to tell him that there was an emergency that he needed to go back to the group to deal with it.

Seeing that it was still early, he went to the group.

But walking all the way in the camp, those recruits who were usually submissive to him shouted at him with a smile, "Good, Lu Tuan."

"Lu Tuan, are you back?"

"Lu Tuan..."

Lu Wei touched his face. Did he smile on his face?

What's wrong with these people?

Lu Wei felt that things were a little strange, but he didn't say anything. He nodded to them with a slod, and then went back to the office to deal with official business.

*

In the evening, Ye Zhi baked the remaining green crabs and orchid crabs that had not been boiled in the sea the day before yesterday.

Originally, she had raised her for two days to wait for Lu Wei to come back before eating, but after waiting for two days, Lu Wei had not come back yet. Ye Zhi was afraid that she would die, so she simply cooked it.

This time, I baked crabs in a casserole.

After unloading the green crab weighing more than three catties and two orchid crabs, there is already a large plate. Then Ye Zhi cut eight ginger slices and a few green onion sections, and neatly put them in the casserole.

After putting the ginger slices and green onion sections under the bottom, Ye Zhi put the chopped green crabs neatly on the noodles of the green onion sections. After sorting them out, Ye Zhi sprinkled a little cooking wine on the edge of the pot, sprinkled the crab meat evenly with minced salt, then covered it, and began to simmer on the fire.

After cooking on fire for a while, a strong fresh fragrance floated from the inside of the casserole.

Ye Zhi took another bowl, poured oil and soy sauce, added some cornstarch and stirred a little sauce, and sprinkled it evenly on the crab meat. At this time, the crab had turned red, and the thick crab cream was giving off an attractive aroma.

Seeing that the sky began to darken, Ye Zhi boiled the rest of the conch again. Finally, she stir-fried a green vegetable and was ready to eat.

When Lu Wei came back, Ye Zhi and Ye Xiaoding had just prepared to eat.

Seeing him suddenly coming back, he asked, "Why do you come back at this time?"

She didn't even cook Lu Wei's rice!

Ye Xiaoding wiped his mouth. When he saw Lu Wei coming back, he raised his head and shouted, "Uncle."

Lu Wei touched Ye Xiaoding's little head and asked Ye Zhi, "Are there any dishes? I came back after dinner.

Ye Zhi breathed a sigh of relief, "Yes, the tide receded the day before yesterday. Xiaoding and I went to the sea, and I pamped up a lot of conch, and a few crabs came back." With that, he stood up, went to the kitchen, and took a pair of chopsticks out.

Lu Wei went out to the yard to wash his hands and came back soon.

Ye Zhi saw Lu Wei sitting down, and then lifted the crab meat on the table with his chin. He smiled and said, "You came back just in time. This is the last green crab."

Lu Wei smelled the delicious seafood and suddenly felt full of happiness.

When he first walked into the yard, he saw that several trees had been planted in the yard. Maybe it was because he had just planted it, the tree seemed to wither, but he believed that under the care of his daughter-in-law, it would soon be lush.

It feels so good to go home.

Lu Wei smiled at Ye Zhi and had the impulse to hug her and kiss her.

But now I can only eat first.

The next second, Ye Zhi picked up another piece of crab meat for him and said, "Try it. This is what I picked up with Sister He. I almost robbed all the iron pliers you made for me!"

Lu Wei was a little impulsive to Ye Zhi's watery eyes, but he was still suppressed by himself and said, "Okay, I'll try it."

I have to say that there is a reason why Li Weimin never forgets Ye Zhi's cooking skills.

It's all crab meat pot, but Lu Wei thinks that what his daughter-in-law cooks is delicious, more delicious than anyone else.

Ye Zhi still held a crab claw in her hand. Looking at Lu Wei expectantly, she asked, "Is it delicious?"

Lu Wei nodded and said without thinking, "It's delicious, it's delicious."

Ye Zhi put a piece of meat full of crab cream into his bowl again and said, "If it's delicious, eat more."

Ye Zhi thought that she couldn't finish the crab pot tonight. She didn't expect Lu Wei to come back in time. It's so good!

There is no need to waste it.

.

Several people were satisfied with this meal, and everyone sat in the chair and didn't want to move.

Ye Zhi sat for a while, but still stood up and was ready to clean up the dishes and chopsticks. Because of the crabs he ate, it took a lot of time. If he didn't wash the dishes, he might turn off the lights again while taking a shower.

As soon as he folded a bowl, Lu Wei pressed her hand and said, "Sit down, I'll wash it."

After saying that, before Ye Zhi reacted, she had cleaned up the dishes and chopsticks and went out to wash the dishes at the faucet outside the yard.

Ye Zhi originally wanted her to wash it. Lu Wei had just come back from the task. The chair was not hot yet, and she had to do housework when she came back.

But forget it, didn't she sweat all over when she just cooked?

Just then, He Jinfeng from the yard next door brought two loofahs.

At first sight, Lu Wei was washing the dishes, and his eyes were round: "Ouch, when did Lu Tuan come back?"

Lu Wei answered, "Just now."

The two said two more words. He Jinfeng knew that Lu Wei didn't like to talk to people very much, so she didn't talk to him. Instead, she took the loofa to Ye Zhi standing at the door and laughed in a low voice, "Your man is actually washing dishes. It's amazing. I thought I was confused."

He Jinfeng's husband is typical male chauvinism. Because he is also a brigade commander, he usually doesn't say housework, and he won't even help you carry the broom.

At this time, I was really a little shocked to see Lu Wei washing the dishes.

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "It's fair for him to wash the dishes for the food I cook."

Although I don't know if Lu Wei will do some housework at home, now that he has become a family, it is naturally a matter for two people.

Even if he didn't do it before, he has to learn to do it now.

He Jinfeng smiled and said, "You still teach me well. Don't talk about washing dishes, the bowls don't need to be seen."

After talking for a while, He Jinfeng left two loofahs and went back.

This loofah was first planted in He Jinfeng's yard, and it looked like a lot of melons.

Ye Zhi wanted to wash the dishes tonight, so she found clothes for him when he was about to take a shower, which was a little sweet for him.

Otherwise, he won't wash it in the future?

When Lu Wei saw Ye Zhi find clothes for him, he looked at her with a smile, but he didn't say anything and went into the bathroom.

When she returned to the room, Ye Zhi was looking at the book next to the bed.

It was his book when he was in military school.

Lu Wei swept his still wet hair and casually asked, "Has Xiaoding slept?"

Before turning off the lights, Lu Wei saw Ye Xiaoding lying on the bed as soon as he returned to his room. He didn't know whether he slept or not.

Ye Zhi said, "You'll know when you go and have a look?"

Just after Ye Xiaoding finished washing his clothes, he went back to his room. Ye Zhi originally wanted to coax him to sleep, but Ye Xiaoding said that she should go back to his room.

Ye Zhi ignored him and simply went back to his room.

Thinking that the lights had not been turned off, I found Lu Wei's previous book to have a look.

But they are all professional books and some theoretical books. Ye Zhi turned a few pages and felt that it was not interesting.

It's quite hypnotic.

Lu Wei really went to look at Ye Xiaoding. Soon after, the voice of the two came. Ye Xiaoding hadn't slept yet. They whispered and didn't know what they said.

Ye Zhi didn't hear a word.

I don't know how long it took. Ye Zhi looked at the book and took a nap in a daze until there was a warm touch behind her, and she fell into a very safe arms.

Since the last time she went back to the same room, Ye Zhi drove Lu Wei to Ye Xiaoding's room to sleep.

Ye Zhi finally reworked with blood. Tonight, she should be able to withstand Lu Wei's toss.

Chapter 24

The next second, the light flashed twice, and it was the signal to turn off the lights in the barracks.

Ye Zhi felt that the people behind her were holding her and did not look back. She just asked softly, "Is Xiaoding asleep?"

After saying that, his eyes subconsciously floated to the door, and the door was closed and the door was closed.

And the newly installed curtains are also tightly closed.

Lu Wei's voice fell on her ear and whispered, "Well, I'm already asleep."

"You coaxed him to sleep?" Ye Zhi was a little disbelief, but Lu Wei just went to Ye Xiaoding's room door. The two should have talked for a while.

Lu Wei sniffed Ye Zhi's fragrant hair and said lightly, "No, he slept by himself."

Although that's the point, Ye Zhi knew that it should be Lu Wei who coaxed him to sleep, but he would definitely not admit it.

Lu Wei glanced at the window sill, looked at the hanging curtain, and said gently, "The curtain is very beautiful."

When Ye Zhi heard the words, she also looked at the curtain. Obviously, it was an unevenly dyed cloth. At this time, it looked like an abstract splash of ink, or a light blue color. It looked quite good from a distance.

She didn't expect that Lu Wei would notice a curtain, so she said, "It was given by a female magazine in the factory before."

Thinking of Li Xueling from the textile factory, Ye Zhi planned to send a letter to her family tomorrow and send her something back as a thank-you gift.

The two were silent for a moment. Ye Zhi remembered that when she was eating, Lu Wei held the bowl and loosened her shoulders, so she couldn't help asking, "Is the wound on your shoulder cracked again?"

Ye Zhi still saw the wound when she was 'tan to each other' for the first time. When she saw it, she was shocked. She had never seen a gunshot wound. It turned out to be so stingy. She felt pain when she looked at it, so Ye Zhi felt that the wound in that position was not good.

She remembered that when the two were blind date, Lu Wei gave her a badge.

I don't know if the badge is related to the injury on Lu Wei's shoulder.

Lu Wei was stunned and replied faintly, "No, it's been a long time ago. It's just a little sour."

Ye Zhi looked back at him, but she didn't see anything, because the electric light on the top of the mosquito net suddenly went out, and the whole world fell into darkness.

Ye Zhi thought for a thought and whispered, "Why don't I go to the hospital tomorrow to ask you if there is any external medicine?"

Maybe it's because the moisture at sea is too heavy. I don't know if it's the rheumatism that He Jinfeng often says.

Ye Zhi doesn't know anything about this square, but I heard that some traditional Chinese medicine can be applied externally.

Lu Wei behind him smiled in a low voice. In fact, the wound had already healed, which had no impact on him.

It's just that this mission happened to be a little troubled. I was hit hard, and I guess it hit the bone.

At this moment, listening to the care of my daughter-in-law, I can't help but feel warm in my heart.

Looking back now, Lu Wei actually felt a little scared. He had never been afraid of anything before.

But now, he is actually afraid that something will happen to him.

"No, it's healed." His arms tightened, and he held Ye Zhi in his arms more tightly. Then he asked, "Is it fun to go to the sea? What other seafood did you pick up besides catching crabs?

Lu Wei has been tired of seafood for a long time, but he ate a lot of ginger and green baked crabs tonight, and he felt a little endless aftertaste in the end.

Not enough to eat.

Sure enough, the food is still delicious cooked by my daughter-in-law.

Ye Zhi listened to Lu Wei's question and was stunned. Just now, she thought that Lu Wei was in a hurry to get that again. Unexpectedly, she still cared about her rushing to the sea.

When it came to rushing to the sea, Ye Zhi came to the spirit.

Ye Zhi then told the matter of driving the sea in detail, and even Tian Qiuyun ignored the rising tide whistle.

Lu Wei occasionally said "hmm" and occasionally echoed, "It sounds quite fun."

Ye Zhi smiled extremely brightly in the night and deliberately lowered her voice and said, "It's fun. It's fun. The first time I went to the sea, I caught a crab!"

Lu Wei said softly, "Well, that's awesome."

Ye Zhi put her hand on Lu Wei's arm across her chest and said with a smile, "When you are free, let's go to the sea together and see the sunset by the way. The sunset by the sea is so beautiful."

If only I could have a camera.

However, Lu Wei has been coming to Qiongzhou Island for several years and often goes to sea. I guess he is tired of it, right?

"Okay." Lu Weiying said.

Ye Zhi asked curiously, "Don't you watch it every day?" Are you already visually tired?

A low smile came from his ear. Lu Wei said, "It's different. I haven't seen it with you."

Ye Zhi listened to this, smiled sweetly, adjusted her posture, and put her feet into Lu Wei's legs without being too hot.

After asking about rushing to the sea, Lu Wei asked about the trees in the yard and asked her when the people in the group came to plant it.

Ye Zhi said, "Just yesterday, several people came to your group, and they planted the tree in a while. It's awesome."

If she let Ye Zhi come by herself, she probably won't want it.

It may not be planted well in two days.

Lu Wei smiled in the dark and said, "For them, it's just a small thing."

"It's a big deal for me, so thank you very much for your group's blog." Ye Zhi said seriously.

Lu Wei suddenly lowered his voice and said, "Thank you, too."

When he came back from the regiment, he knew that Ye Zhi had boiled sugar water for his men in the regiment and sent them wedding candy.

If he is asked to do these things, he will feel very awkward, and he probably won't do it himself.

Now with Ye Zhi's help, it seems that everything has become different.

Thinking of his men smiling at him one by one.

It feels like it's not bad.

Ye Zhi felt that thank you was too polite. She simply changed the topic and asked, "Yes, when you are free, please help me ask how to sign up for the primary school. I plan to let Xiaoding go to school in September."

Ye Zhi's parents gave her her third brother's pension before leaving. Although it was not too much, it was still no problem for Ye Xiaoding to go to school.

Ye Xiaoding is playing every day now. He definitely doesn't want to go to school, but Ye Zhi will not let the child be illiterate.

In the future, he will know the benefits of going to school.

Lu Wei said "Um" and said, "I'll ask tomorrow."

After talking about Ye Xiaoding, the two were silent for a moment in the dark. After talking about their family affairs, they didn't know what to say.

Just when Ye Zhi thought that Lu Wei was going to fall asleep again, a dark shadow turned over.

Ye Zhi couldn't help pinching his arm and asked, "What do you want for breakfast tomorrow?"

Lu Wei smiled softly. He had just eaten. Is he planning to do it tomorrow morning?

"What's the hurry? Let's watch it tomorrow."

Is it urgent for tomorrow's breakfast?

Ye Zhi stretched out her hands and blocked Lu Wei, who was warm, and said, "No, you say it first!"

She cooks every day, and she doesn't know what to eat every day.

Lu Wei gritted his teeth and casually said, "Dumplings!"

When Ye Zhi heard the answer, she also let him lean down. She thought that the group would chat with her quilt tonight. Unexpectedly, they were waiting for her later.

But just after the lights went out, Ye Zhi didn't go to see if Ye Xiaoding was asleep tonight, so she didn't dare to hum at this time.

He bit his lips for fear of being heard.

Ye Zhi, who was full of blood and reliving, finally lost to Lu Wei, who surpassed the target of the blood tank.

This guy, how can you have so much energy?

*

The next morning, not to mention eating dumplings, I can't even eat porridge.

Ye Zhi couldn't get up at all, and she didn't think of it.

Lu Wei also woke up a little late and turned over early in the morning. Ye Zhi didn't have the strength to quarrel with him. He quickly kicked his leg and said, "You make breakfast."

She doesn't want to move.

Lu Wei touched his nose and thought of the menstrual calendar that he was kicked out of the room to sleep last time. He quickly got up from bed and said, "Then you take a break and I'll make breakfast."

It was said that he was making breakfast, but Lu Wei was also too lazy to do it, so he went to the canteen to get some steamed buns.

After Ye Zhi got up, she nibbled two buns and choked.

After Lu Wei brought back the breakfast, he took the trouble to call Ye Xiaoding up and ran to fuck him.

Ye Xiaoding had a bitter face. At this time, he really didn't want to move, but Ye Zhi smiled and said to him, "Get used to the work and rest of school in advance. Now it's almost time to get up."

Ye Xiaoding looked at Lu Wei and saw if he could plead with his uncle. Who knew that Lu Wei also said, "I'll ask you about school later."

Ye Xiaoding can only be obedient, and he dares not say anything.

Lu Wei took Ye Xiaoding back for breakfast after running. After eating, he didn't say that he would rush back to the group.

Instead, he asked Ye Xiaoding to take out the little duck next to the kitchen.

Ye Zhi was watering the flowers. At this time, when she heard Lu Wei say this, she looked curiously at the big one and the small one.

What are you doing?

When Ye Xiaoding heard Lu Wei's words, he ran to the hut and picked up the two ducklings. He cherished them very much.

Ye Xiaoding handed one of them to Lu Wei and said, "Uncle, duck."

Lu Wei didn't know when he took out a pair of scissors and sat on a low stool taken from the kitchen.

He asked, "Which side to cut?"

Ye Xiaoding thought for a thought for a time and said, "The one with the right foot is on the outside."

Lu Wei took a look at him, then squeezed the duck's right foot with his hand, and then cut a small mouth on the duck's hairpin with scissors.

Ye Zhi took a look and withdrew her eyes.

There are many people raising ducks on the island, and ducks are not like chickens. They need to be raised in free. Ye Xiaoding said that he wanted to take two ducks with him next time he went to the sea.

Then the little guy didn't know where he heard that other people's ducks cut their mouths on their feet as marks, so that even if the ducks were mixed up or lost, they would not be recognized.

Ye Xiaoding asked Ye Zhi to cut it two days ago, but Ye Zhi didn't have this experience and never dared to attack the duck.

I always feel that ducks will hurt.

Unexpectedly, Ye Xiaoding opened his mouth and asked Lu Wei to help cut it.

After a second, Lu Wei cut the duck's weeds. Ye Xiaoding asked, "Uncle, do you want to put some red potion on the duck?"

Lu Wei heard this and said, "If you want to go, go."

Anyway, you can't die if you don't go up.

Ye Xiaoding hugged the two ducks and went to the living room, carefully applying red potion to the two ducks.

Not long after, he came out with the duck in his arms and asked Ye Zhi, "Auntie, can I take the duck out to release it?" Anzai said that there is a special pond for ducks nearby, so you can rush there to put it there.

Ye Zhi doesn't know either. Didn't this duck just cut its feet? Can it be released?

Just when Ye Zhi didn't know how to answer, Lu Wei said, "In two days, such a small duck will catch a cold if it is stained with water."

Ye Zhi looked at Lu Wei and said, "Listen to your uncle."

Lu Wei has been on the island for so long that he should know how to raise ducks.

Ye Xiaoding lowered his head and put the two ducks back under the hut.

After cutting the duck's feet, Lu Wei hurried back to the group. Ye Xiaoding rushed out to the last time before school.

Seeing that Ye Xiaoding only went to Sister He's house next door, Ye Zhi told him for a moment and went to the supply and marketing agency.

Now that Ye Zhi has a bicycle, the time to go to the supply and marketing agency has been shortened a lot, and there is no need to go so many roads.

In addition to buying some vegetables, I also need to send letters. In addition, I also want to find some medicine for Lu Wei.

Ye Xiaoding pryed up different shells for the Ye family up and down, but he didn't pry much. Only one person prepared one.

Ye Zhi sent some seafood, dried kelp, green mouth and scallopus, and a few dried squid, which were all exchanged by Lu Wei.

She sent some to her family, and also sent some to Li Xueling.

After sending the letter, Ye Zhi went to the barefoot doctor again and asked if there was any external medicine suitable for rheumatism in Lu Wei's injury. Who knew that the barefoot doctor directly grabbed two bags of medicine residues and crushed them directly to her.

Ye Zhi shocked the skillful technique of the barefoot doctor. It seems that many people on the island are rheumat?

Ye Zhi gave the money, took the two packs of external medicine and went to the supply and marketing agency to buy some vegetables and flower nails and went home.

.

At noon, when Ye Zhi was about to cook lunch, she received a phone call from Lu Wei.

The phone at home has not rang since she moved in. When Ye Zhi heard the ringing, she thought it was an illusion.

Lu Wei said, "I won't go home for lunch at noon."

"Oh, all right." Ye Zhi asked again, "So this phone is connected? I thought it was a decoration?"

Lu Wei said "um" and wanted to tell Ye Zhi on the phone that the person in the answering room would hear the phone.

As a result, Ye Zhi at the other end smiled and said, "Then I'll call you next time I miss you."

Lu Wei coughed suddenly, suppressed the ecstasy, and replied "um" again.

Ye Zhi looked out of the door and found that Ye Xiaoding was not at home, so she hummed, "Why don't you talk now? Didn't you say a lot when you went to bed last night?"

You really can't believe the words of a man in bed!

Lu Wei couldn't go on any more and hurriedly said, "I have something to do here. Let's talk about it when I get home."

Then the phone muttered a few times and hung up.

Ye Zhi gritted her teeth. How could this guy hang up the phone of the gaitle first?

What's more, this nym or her own wife?

Listening to the two flirting, the clerks whispered one after another, "It turns out that the daughter-in-law of the head of Lu is so clingy?"

"Her voice sounds good, but she is a little delicate."

"I really can't imagine how she can act coquettishly to the kind of person who is the land leader? Is this regimental Lu too angry and indifferent?"

"If such a beautiful daughter-in-law is coquettish to me, I can't coax her to heaven?"

"No, it's terrible to marry Captain Lu. I don't understand any fun!"

Unconsciously, Ye Zhi has become a poor daughter-in-law in the barracks.

**

Lu Wei didn't go home to eat. Ye Zhi and Ye Xiaoding had a simple noodle at noon.

After taking a nap, Ye Zhi took out a few pieces of cloth sent by Lu Wei's mother and planned to make some clothes.

I heard that this is called 'deed good'. Ye Zhi thought about it for a moment. This cloth should be what people often say. It is only imported in Yangcheng at this time, and it has not been popularized in China.

Now there is cloth and sewing machine. The original owner used to be an employee of a textile factory, and Ye Zhishun also understood this skill.

Thinking of the weather in Qiongzhou Island, Ye Zhi planned to make some cool clothes before Ye Xiaoding started school.

Ye Xiaoding went to school with new clothes. Maybe he would be happier, and I guess he would not be so resistant to school.

In addition, when she was cleaning up the house these days, she found that in the wardrobe, Lu Wei's clothes were only plain clothes except military uniforms.

Ye Zhi also plans to make two clothes for him, and she can also wear casual clothes when she is at home.

Of course, Ye Zhi is not a loser.

Several clothes in Ye Zhi's wardrobe are eye-open, and they can collide with others at any time.

Therefore, in addition to making it for them, she also wants to wear some clothes and skirts with waistline.

Just do it. Ye Zhi took out the cloth and began to make new clothes.

Although there was a sewing machine, Ye Zhi was about to step on the sewing machine. In the evening, only Ye Xiaoding's clothes were ready. She and Lu Wei didn't have time to do it.

At this time, the sun has gone down, and Ye Zhi plans to cook a nail powder.

Originally, I was going to cook. I wanted to go to Lu Wei to work. I didn't have enough to eat porridge and noodles, but if I went to bed early at night, I wouldn't be hungry, and it was also wrong to eat noodles.

Tonight, she can eat a longing of nail powder. Anyway, Lu Wei's mother sent a lot of fans.

Thinking of Lu Wei's mother, Ye Zhi felt that this mother-in-law was like a Doraemon. She seemed to have prepared everything she needed in life and packed it directly. She was indeed a woman who had been in charge of the family. It's really awesome.

There are rice oil, salt, soy sauce, vinegar powder and so on...

After planning to make nail powder, Ye Zhi took out the nail she bought in the morning from the pot and rubbed it a few times.

This flower is also the cheapest seafood on the island.

It's only 20 cents a catty, which is much cheaper than green vegetables and pork.

These years, the flower nails are big and clean, and they can hardly be cooked without much sand.

And Ye Zhi doesn't like to eat every meal, especially in summer. Sometimes a bowl of powder is more appetizing.

Ye Zhi went to the grocery room to get a bundle of vermicelli, opened it, turned around to make a fire and boil a pot of water.

Waiting for the water to open, Ye Zhi took out the spicy millet, green onion and garlic again and patted wildly.

After shooting the seasoning, the water boiled, and Ye Zhi poured the washed flower clad into the boiling water. A vapor came out, and almost did not heat Ye Zhi. Although the food was good, it was really hard to cook when it was hot.

After the clams rolled, they opened their mouths. Ye Zhi picked up the clams and put them in the cold water.

Then there was the soup base. After making the soup with Sister He's casserole last time, Ye Zhi went to the supply and marketing agency to buy an extra casserole.

The porridge made in a casserole and the soup seem to be very delicious.

I also wanted to use this casserole to cook the soup base of clam powder in this casserole. She first poured some oil into the pan, then scooped a large spoonful of bean paste and the spicy millet and green onion garlic that had just been taken and stir-fryed it out a strong aroma.

When the bean paste is stir-fried with red oil, Ye Zhi added water to it, and then a pot of spicy soup base can be boiled later. When the soup boils, pour in the soft vermicelli and clams. The firewood was so hot that it didn't take long for the casserole to gush out fragrant heat and floated out along the open kitchen door.

It happened to be evening, and many of the people who went home for dinner smelled the fragrant smell, and immediately stopped and looked at Ye Zhi's yard one after another.

Ye Zhi didn't know anything about these. Before the nail powder came out of the pot, she added a few cabbages to it. The green vegetables were cooked in three rolls, and a pot of spicy and fragrant flower nail powder came out of the pot.

Ye Zhi poured the cooked clam powder into two sea bowls and one chicken bowl, and prepared to ask Ye Xiaoding to go home to eat the noodles.

Who knew that the little guy had run back first and said he smelled the fragrance.

Ye Xiaoding looked at a pot of red nail powder and asked, "Sirtie, why didn't I know you were so good at cooking before?" This powder is so delicious! Can I eat this powder every day?"

Since he came to Qiongzhou Island, Ye Xiaoding has fallen in love with all kinds of fans. He thinks it is more delicious than eating rice.

Ye Zhi paused. In the past, the original owner was too lazy to cook at all.

But what should I say now?

The next second, Ye Xiaoding actually said, "You must have learned it secretly. Are you going to make food for your uncle?"

Ye Zhi nodded randomly: "You say yes."

Ye Xiaoding smiled and prepared to pinch a fragrant flower nail from the sea bowl to taste it. Who knew that the next second, Ye Zhi tapped his hand with his chopsticks and said, "Go wash your hands quickly and rub it with soap!"

This little boy doesn't know what to dig with Chen Zhi'an every day. His hands are either sand or mud, sloppy.

Ye Xiaoding was gluttonous and immediately answered, "I promise to wash it cleaner than my uncle's!"

Ye Zhi: "..."

Lu Wei is much cleaner than you.

Just thinking about it, Lu Wei hurriedly came back from the yard, still wearing a military uniform and a hat in his hand.

Lu Wei smelled a fragrant and spicy smell, so he took the lead in walking into the kitchen and asked, "What kind of thing smells so good?"

Ye Zhi was still angry that he hung up the phone at noon. He snorted and ignored him.

When Ye Xiaoding saw Lu Wei coming back, he said, "Uncle, my sister-in-law cooked fragrant shell powder, which was so fragrant that I was drooling."

Ye Xiaoding just wanted to eat it. Who knew that he was caught by Ye Zhi, but he had no choice but to smell it first.

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi and ignored his expression, and then said, "Well, it's very fragrant. I haven't smelled such a fragrant powder yet."

"Daughter-in-law, what kind of powder did you cook?"

Ye Zhi didn't pay attention to him. She put a bowl of cloth across the sea bowl and brought it to the Eight Immortals' table. She took two bowls and left one bowls on the kitchen operating table, waiting for Lu Wei to carry it herself.

Lu Wei saw the situation and knew that Ye Zhi was angry.

But what's she angry about?

Do you already know about the phone call?

Do you know that the call was heard by the person in the office today?

Lu Wei felt a headache for the first time, but according to his pattern of observing his parents' relationship for many years, he decided to do more housework first.

Lu Wei picked up the remaining bowl of flour, and then went to the Eight Immortals Table to sit down.

The two big and one small sat in front of the big sea bowl and ate the nail powder happily. Ye Xiaoding was snorted so spicy, but he couldn't help eating it. It was so delicious!

Ye Zhi knocked on his bowl and said, "Don't smble when you eat!"

Ye Xiaoding looked at Ye Zhi aggrievedly, and then at Lu Wei. He thought helplessly: I didn't eat, I ate powder.

But I don't know why he looked at the two adults and always felt that the atmosphere was wrong.

Of course, Ye Xiaoding will not talk back at this time, so as not to be used as a punch in his sister-law.

It must have been his uncle who annoyed his aunt, and his aunt found someone to lose her temper again!

Ye Xiaoding stopped saying nothing. He swept away the flower nail powder in the sea bowl and breathed contentedly when he touched his stomach.

Lu Wei saw that everyone had finished eating the powder, took the lead in cleaning up the bowls, and then took it to the pool outside the yard to wash the dishes.

Ye Zhi looked at Lu Wei's figure of cleaning up the bowls and chopsticks, and didn't care about him.

Ye Xiaoding secretly ran to Lu Wei's side and asked him, "Uncle, did you make my sister-in-law angry?"

Lu Wei glanced at him and thought, "How can this little boy see it so quickly?"

Ye Xiaoding said again, "Then you're miserable. My sister-in-law was angry with me for two days. You have to coax her back."

Lu Wei: "..."

Listening to this, Lu Wei subconsciously asked, "How did you coax?"

Ye Xiaoding thought for a moment, and then said, "It was just thundering at that time. I slept with her at night, and my sister-in-law followed me the next day."

"Oh." Lu Wei had a headache when he heard this. He glanced at him faintly and said, "Don't say it next time."

It's not certain whether he can go back to his room to sleep tonight.

Ye Xiaoding hummed. You didn't expect to be angry with me?

Stupid uncle.

.

After washing the dishes, Lu Wei went to the kitchen to wash the pot again and cooked a pot of hot water for Ye Zhi.

He knew that Ye Zhi's door was full of washing warm water during this period. At first, Lu Weiyi thought it was really warm water. Who knew that he almost cooked it when he touched it.

After boiling the water, Lu Wei took the hot water into the bathroom door again, and poured a large basin of cold water for her.

The water was ready. Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi, who was sitting under the light in the living room and didn't know what she was drawing, and went to the door of the room to find clothes for her.

After finishing these things, Lu Wei walked to Ye Zhi and whispered, "Daughter-in-law, go take a shower first, or the lights will go out later."

Ye Zhi's afterglow has been watching Lu Wei go in and out, boiling water and helping to carry clothes, and his heart was also a little comfortable.

It's just hanging up the phone, but it's not that angry.

After all, Lu Wei said at that time that there was something to do, and it was so formal in the office.

If you think about it, Ye Zhi also thinks that everyone has a good step, so forget it.

Ye Zhi put down the pen in her hand, and then said nothing, so she walked into the bathroom door to take a shower.

When she came out of the bathroom door, Lu Wei took Ye Zhi's towel and wiped her hair, which was quite gentle.

Ye Zhi took back the towel from his hand and said, "You go take a shower first. I'll measure your size after taking a shower and make you a suit tomorrow."

"Do you want to make clothes?"

Ye Zhi nodded: "Your mother sent some cloth. Anyway, it's old to put it there. Why don't you just make a new dress for you?"

The smile in Lu Wei's eyes could no longer hide it. He suppressed his ecstasy and said, "Oh, okay."

When Lu Wei heard the words, he thought that the experience of the older generation was useful.

There is nothing wrong with talking less and working more.

Lu Wei took his clothes and took a shower quickly.

As soon as I came out, I saw Ye Zhi sitting at the Eighth Immortals' table with a pen and drawing on the paper. I didn't know what he was drawing. He was so serious.

Ye Zhi had just washed her hair, and her hair scattered on her back was still a little wet. Lu Wei looked at the black and bright hair, and her mind flashed through the seaweed in the sea.

Ye Zhi seemed to find that Lu Wei had come out of the bathroom door, so she looked back, and then raised a smile and said, "Come here, I'll measure it for you before the lights are turned off."

Lu Wei was stunned and soon reacted. He raised his feet and walked towards Ye Zhi. The smile on his lips could not be concealed.

Ye Zhi picked up the soft ruler already prepared on the table and said, "I was going to do it according to your military uniform, but I want to make a fit for you."

Lu Wei has wide shoulders and narrow waist, and is tall. He will definitely be handsome in a well-suited shirt.

"Oh." Lu Wei turned his face away, turned his back to her, and pretended to be calm and said, "Then you measure it."

Ye Zhi said, "Shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou shou

Ye Zhi's hand holding a soft ruler wandered on his broad shoulder. Lu Wei was already tall. At this time, he was close, which gave her a great sense of oppression.

After measuring the shoulder width, Ye Zhi stretched out her hand to put her hand around Lu Wei's strong waist again. I have to say that Lu Wei's figure is really good.

Ye Zhi suddenly remembered that when Lu Wei picked her up from bed last night, she was so strong and powerful.

Thinking of the painting, Ye Zhi immediately shook her head and suddenly felt that she should not think nonsense.

But on second thought, Lu Wei is her husband. What's the shame?

Lu Wei, who was touched and hugged by Ye Zhi, held his breath and stood stiffly all over. He didn't dare to move. He only dared to look down slightly at Ye Zhi, who was holding a soft ruler and carefully measured him.

The light was not bright, and the slightly yellow light shone in the living room, making everything warm. Lu Wei was condescending and could see the broken warm eyes in Ye Zhi's eyes at a glance, which suddenly moved him.

The next moment, Ye Zhi took back the soft ruler and smiled faintly, "Well, I've measured it. I'll make it for you soon."

Lu Wei's thin lips squeezed tightly. Looking at Ye Zhi's eyes, she was a little nervous, and her hands were still straight.

Ye Zhi looked at him like this and couldn't help laughing: "I've measured it. Take it back quickly."

The soft ruler was neatly collected in her hand. Ye Zhi didn't have time to pay attention to Lu Wei and planned to continue to draw his own design. Although it was a little sloppy, he could understand it.

Ye Zhi lowered her head to draw her own things. Lu Wei was still standing aside, and then poured her a glass of water without saying anything.

It was not until the new number of turning off the lights came again that Lu Wei said, "Let's do it tomorrow. Go to bed first."

He can't let his daughter-in-law kick him out of the room tonight.

Ye Zhi looked at the flashing light and said "tumbled" and was a little disappointed. He was thinking about it. He was going to turn off the light and go to sleep again.

She couldn't help muttering, "I don't know when the power will be available all day." This is a good day.

With that, he picked up the picture he had drawn all night, and then went to brush his teeth.

Lu Wei had prepared the flashlight. When he turned off the light, Ye Zhi did not panic because of this.

Under the light of Lu Wei's flashlight, Ye Zhi quickly wiped her face and went back to the door of the room.

After returning to the door of the room, Ye Zhi took the snowflake cream and wiped it on her face again. When Lu Wei washed back to the room, he smelled the sweet smell.

Lu Wei sat in bed and looked at Ye Zhi, who was in a good mood, bending her lips, and even felt in a good mood.

The next moment, Lu Wei stretched out his hand to hold her hand.

The man's palm felt warm to the touch, and Ye Zhi was nervous again. She couldn't help but look at him.

Won't it come again?

Seeing that she didn't shake it off, Lu Wei couldn't help explaining, "I'm very happy to hear you say that today."

Ye Zhi looked at him suspiciously, but he didn't say anything. He motioned him to continue with his eyes.

Lu Wei was encouraged and said what he also felt meaty about. He said, "I also miss you when I go to work. I also miss you every day when I go on a mission, but sometimes the group is busy with a lot of things." After saying that, Lu Wei's ears felt a little hot.

Ye Zhi also blushed and said, "O all, I understand. I'm not such an unreasonable person."

Is it true that he will be angry for a day because he hangs up the phone?

And how important the phone number of the barracks is. If she delays important things, she can't bear that responsibility.

Of course, I was so angry that I couldn't help losing my temper with him.

Moreover, it's not that she doesn't know what Lu Wei usually looks like in the barracks.

Ye Xiaoding secretly told her that Lu Wei had a nickname called Cold-faced Sniper.

Well, it sounds like a cold person.

Lu Wei listened to Ye Zhi's words and then breathed a sigh of relief, with a light smile in his eyes, "As long as you understand."

After saying this, the two lay down and got out of bed.

Ye Zhi yawned and was a little sleepy, so she said, "Go to sleep. I want to sew my clothes tomorrow."

Lu Wei thought that he might be busy again tomorrow and leaned against her side. He whispered, "Do you really miss me when you are at home?"

Ye Zhi was stunned and didn't say anything. She could say a word or two when she was on the phone. She didn't want to say anything at this moment.

It was another night of being tossed up.

Lu Wei didn't hear her answer. He raised his head slightly and looked at her through the faint light of the flashlight, and then sgued out, "Now it's just the two of us, and no one else can hear it. Didn't you say you miss me today?"

Hearing this, Ye Zhi suddenly felt that something was wrong, but she couldn't figure out what was wrong all of a sudden. Before she could react, Lu Wei said, "Actually, I'm also thinking about you today, but the journal of the office is listening. I'm not good..."

"What?" Ye Zhi suddenly bounced up from the bed, looked at Lu Wei in a daze, and stared at him and asked, "You say..."

"Can you hear the same magazine in the office?"

Lu Wei: "????"

Isn't this why his daughter-in-law is angry tonight?

Just when Lu Wei was stunned, Ye Zhi smashed a pillow, "Lu! Only! "

"Get out of Xiaoding's room to sleep!"

Ye Zhi buried her head in the pillow and wanted to cry without tears.

Will the family home soon tell that she is Meng Lang's clingy?

She is not!

She didn't!

It's all Lu Wei's fault. Why didn't you remind her?

How will she hang out in the family courtyard in the future?

***

Before Lu Weixiu could repair the fragile friendly relationship between husband and wife, the organization let him go on the mission again.

Lu Weiyi met Li Weimin's blog full of spring breeze in the morning.

When the two touched each other, Li Weimin saw the stinky face of Lu Wei at a glance, and the cold-faced sniper who was disliked by thousands of people came back.

Although Li Weimin knew Lu Wei's bad temper, he was so bad that he had to hit the muzzle of the gun. He smiled and asked, "Lu Tuan, good morning, have you had breakfast?"

Lu Wei took a look at him and ignored him. He walked straight forward.

Li Weimin muttered, "Who can stand you with this bad temper? It's really a pity that Ye Tongzhi married such a ruthless person!"

Lu Wei seemed to hear his muttering, and then looked back at him, hummed, and continued to walk forward.

"Ea, Lu Tongzhi, shouldn't you go this way?" Li Weimin reminded Lu Wei when he saw Lu Wei walking to another family courtyard.

Lu Wei looked at the area in front of him and immediately said, "I can't find someone?"

"..." Li Weimin slammed his lips, "How can it not work? I'm just a little curious."

In addition to his house, whose house will Lu Wei go to?

He has never seen Lu Wei go to someone else's house!

No, he has to keep up and see if Lu Wei knows other dogs while he is not paying attention!

Before following two steps, Lu Wei turned around, looked at Li Weimin and said, "What are you doing?"

Li Weimin's eyes floated around, but he didn't look at him and said, "This family courtyard is so big that you can only find someone? Can't I?"

"It's up to you." Lu Wei dropped two words and walked forward.

Li Weimin followed him, strolling around and observing where Lu Wei was going to go.

The two of them walked all the way one after the other. Who knew that they walked to the boundary line of the forbidden area of the barracks...

Lu Wei: "..."

Li Weimin: "????"

Li Weimin stepped forward and wanted to pat Lu Wei on the shoulder, but he thought that the group might give him a shoulder fall at any time, so he asked, "Lao Lu, do you have anything on your mind?"

Lu Wei frowned and turned against him coldly. Before he could speak, Li Weimin asked, "Did you quarrel with your daughter-in-law?"

Lu Weixin's mouth is blocked, and he has to admit it even if he doesn't admit it at this time.

Li Weimin resisted his smile and said, "Isn't it normal? How can a couple not quarrel? The couple quarrels at the head of the bed and at the end of the bed.

Lu Wei looked at the other party and asked, "How to do it?"

Li Weimin: "..."

You will focus on the key points.

He is indeed an excellent graduate of the military academy.

Li Weimin took out a box of red double happiness, drew one from the inside, and handed it to Lu Wei: "Dick one?"

Lu Wei didn't buy cigarettes, but he occasionally smoked one, but he didn't touch it after getting married. He didn't know whether Ye Zhixi liked it or not, so he shook his head.

Li Weimin lit a cigarette, took a sip, and said, "Isn't it a matter of money and affection to coax my daughter-in-law?"

"Just spend money on what she likes or is reluctant to buy."

Lu Wei frowned, "The money is all for my daughter-in-law."

Where do you still have money to buy things?

Li Weimin looked like a passer-by and said, "It's love again. As long as you give her enough care and say the love words she wants to hear, you won't believe that she is not soft-hearted." After saying that, he looked at Lu Wei again and immediately felt that it was so suffoing.

Lu Wei's family, don't let him say love words. It's probably difficult to say a good word!

Such a person actually got his daughter-in-law back, really!

Li Weimin looked at Lu Wei and saw that he looked indifferent, knowing that he could not do either of them.

This is a little headache.

Li Weimin cleared his throat, swept the tip of his nose, and finally looked at an old face and said, "And that one. One time doesn't work, just twice!" When a woman is satisfied, her anger will subside.

However, after saying that, Li Weimin felt something was wrong. Lu Wei and Ye Zhi were young and newly married. They should not have any trouble with this side.

These are all the troubles of elderly couples.

Hearing this, Lu Weiyi frowned his two handsome eyebrows, sneer, and scolded, "What a bullshit idea!"

After saying that, he left without looking back.

--What if he can get on his daughter-in-law's bed?

Li Weimin was scolded by Lu Wei for a little inexplicably. Is it possible that Lu Wei really can't do it at a young age?

Not twice a night?

Is it so empty?

I can't see it!

***

Liu Shufen's family.

When passing by Ye Zhi's yard last night, Li Shufen smelled a fragrant smell inside.

Later, when she heard what Ye Zhi's nephew said was shell powder, Li Shufen couldn't forget it all night.

She was depressed at the thought of not picking up anything when she was rushing to the sea a few days ago.

So today she wants to treat herself well.

She wants to eat the shell powder from Ye Zhi's family!

Li Shufen didn't know that Ye Zhi bought that kind of shell, but she thought that this woman was usually very generous, so she bought it expensive.

Originally, Li Shufen wanted to ask Ye Zhi how to cook that powder.

But in the whole family hospital, everyone said that she could cook, and it was impossible for her to pull down this face to ask Ye Zhi.

She could only groping by herself. Anyway, she smelled the spicy taste and sauce, so fragrant that she could smell it in several courtyards nearby.

Li Shufen bought more than a catty of scallops. Thinking that this thing is so expensive, it should be it.

I also bought some rice noodles that the local villagers on the island like to eat. I plan to try it.

She wants to eat spicy food!

But Li Shufen didn't know how to cook it. She could only boil the water and put everything in and roll slowly.

Then add all kinds of sauces.

When the scallops were cooked, Li Shufen turned off the fire. It smelled a little similar, but I didn't know if it was delicious or not.

Not long after, her husband Liu Guorong came back.

As soon as I entered the door, I was stimulated by the spicy smell from home and sneezed twice. He asked, "Li Tongzhi, did you cook the pepper?"

Li Shufen rolled her eyes and already expected what her husband would say next. She simply said directly, "Yes, I cooked a pot of chili powder."

Liu Guorong immediately frowned and said, "Can you stand eating so spicy food in this weather?"

Li Shufen hummed, "Other people can stand it. How can't you stand it? I've cooked it for you for so many years. How about having a spicy meal today?

Liu Guorong knew that his wife had been sulking since she came back from the sea last time. At this time, he didn't want to say anything more, so he answered, "I didn't say anything. If you like it, you can cook it. That is to say, the weather is hot. I don't know if you can stand it."

Li Shufen took two pieces of cloth and brought the whole pot of scallop noodles to the living room and said, "I've eaten spicy snacks. How can I not stand it? If you can't stand it, go to the dining hall.

Liu Guorong took off his military coat and smiled, "OCCASIONALLY EAT A SPICY, appetizer."

Hearing this, Li Shufen was in a better mood and said, "Then let's eat." With that, he scooped a sea bowl for him.

Liu Guorong looked at a bowl of powder full of red chili oil and suddenly had a headache.

In fact, she can give herself a bowl without peppers.

Forget it. Let's make suggestions after surviving these days.

Naturally, Li Shufen would not dislike what she cooked herself. After scooping a bowl, she sucked and ate it with full expectation. Who knew that before she swallowed it, she was coughed with chili.

Liu Guorong tried a small sip, but it was also spicy enough.

Li Shufen took a sip of water and was unconvinced. She felt that she must have not eaten chili for a long time, so she was like this!

Then he lowered his head and took a sip of the powder. As a result, it was still hot enough!

Except for the spicy taste, Li Shufen can't taste the taste of this rice noodles, and I don't know whether it's delicious or not.

Is it the same way cooked by Ye Zhi's family?

It's not very delicious.

Li Shufen ate a bowl full of it with her scalp, and Liu Guorong also ate half a bowl. Finally, she stayed until night, and no one said they would eat it.

As a result, the next day, Li Shufen and Liu Guorong both had throat inflammation and oral ulcers.

Tired.

*

Ye Zhi at that end stayed at home for three days after Lu Wei's mission.

Every day, I ask Sister He next door to bring it back from the supply and marketing agency.

During the three days at home, Ye Zhi was almost making clothes and avoided the casual words outside by the way.

However, she did not hear rumors in He Jinfeng that she was a clingy Meng Lang. It seemed that the accomers in the office were not gossiping.

Next time, she should stop talking to Lu Wei on the phone. When she is outside, she should also keep a distance from Lu Wei's family.

She doesn't want to be regarded as Lu Wei's clingy spirit!

On the fourth day, Ye Zhi was finally willing to go out.

Ye Zhi also put on new clothes and was going to take Ye Xiaoding to the primary school to sign up and pay the tuition fee, and then she could go to school in a few days.

Ye Zhi's new clothes are all in the style of this era, but with the waist shape and collar changed, it will look more exquisite and figure on the body.

However, Ye Zhi did not dare to be too slim. She just tried to repair a waist shape to avoid unnecessary trouble.

The upper body is a white floral shirt, which will not look too fancy. The lower body is a royal blue A-shaped long skirt, covering the calf position.

The color will not be too special, but with the version, it looks very different.

After putting on such ugly clothes, Ye Zhi was in a much better mood.

Even Lu Wei was forgiven for the previous phone call.

Speaking of which, after quarreling with Lu Wei that night, he has been on a mission for several days.

I'm really not used to it.

The first two times Lu Wei left for a day or two, but this time it has been four or five days and he hasn't come back yet.

There is no communication equipment these years, and I don't know where to find someone.

Ye Zhi took a breath, sniffed on Lu Wei's pillow twice, and then got up and walked to the door of Ye Xiaoding's room.

Ye Xiaoding knew last night that Ye Zhi was going to take him to sign up today, so he couldn't get up in bed.

Ye Zhi simply covered the whole quilt on him, and then said, "If you can't get up, I'll give you another quilt."

It depends on whether you are afraid of the heat or not.

Sure enough, after a while, Ye Xiaoding blushed with boredom. He pulled the quilt away and said, "Auntie, can't I go? I really don't want to go to school!"

Yesterday, he and Chen Zhi'an drove the ducks to farm. It was very fun. Who knew that he was going to sign up for primary school today.

Ye Zhi held her hand, looked at Ye Xiaoding, who was playing tricks on the bed, and said, "No!"

"Anzai doesn't have to go to school. Why do I have to go to school?"

"I don't care about others, I'll take care of you."

Ye Zhi also asked Sister He. She said that Chen Zhi'an took a letter of introduction to visit her relatives, and Chen Zhi'an would go back to Yangcheng to school in September.

I guess Chen Zhi'an didn't tell Ye Xiaoding that he hadn't gone back yet. The family thought that Chen Zhi'an didn't have to go to school.

But these are the business of the two children. Ye Zhi doesn't want to intervene.

Now she only cares about Ye Xiaoding's registration for school.

Ye Zhi learned to land on Lu Wei, looked at her watch and said, "I'll give you a lot of time to wash your breakfast. We'll go out on time at eight o'clock."

After saying that, he left the door of Ye Xiaoding's room. After thinking about it, he turned back and said, "Didn't I make new clothes for you?" Why don't you wear it?"

Ye Xiaoding was still stunned. He thought for a time and said, "It's so beautiful. I... I'm reluctant to wear it for the Spring Festival."

I heard that it won't be cold on Qiongzhou Island during the Spring Festival. You should be able to wear it then.

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "O all right, then get up quickly."

It was said that he went out at eight o'clock, but the little man lingered until after eight o'clock.

Because the primary school is not far away, it is in the park. Ye Zhi and Ye Xiaoding walked there.

Along the way, Ye Zhi saw a lot of military sister-in-laws in the family courtyard. They looked at Ye Zhi's clothes and talked about them:

"Why does Lu Tuan's new daughter-in-law feel a little different?"

"Isn't it all blue trousers and white cardigans? What's the difference?"

"Why do you feel that Ye Tongzhi is particularly... very beautiful? I thought she was weak. I didn't expect her to have breasts, waist and buttocks..."

The military sister-in-law, who was familiar with her nature, went forward to say hello to Ye Zhi and asked, "Ye Tongzhi, do you make all your own clothes?"

Ye Zhi was willing to answer the friendly inquiry, so he smiled and said, "Yes, my mother-in-law sent me some cloth before and made two clothes when there was nothing to do."

In addition to making two bodies for himself, Ye Zhi also made two shirts for Lu Wei, while Ye Xiaoding was small and made two pieces of scraps.

No waste at all.

The sister-in-law said envy, "I heard that Vice President Shen sent you a lot of good things. I didn't expect you to make clothes so well. You look good in this dress."

"Ye Tongzhi is already good-looking. What doesn't look good in?"

Ye Zhi's skin is white, and she originally covered her three ugliness when she was white, but her facial features were also exquisite. Her cherry lips and apricot eyes were a beauty at first glance, living away from those pampered capitalist girls.

Ye Zhi listened to the praise of others and said with a smile, "I only used to work in a textile factory, so I have some experience. If the sister-in-law likes it, you can discuss it with me at any time, and we can communicate with each other.

Listening to Ye Zhi's words, everyone suddenly felt that she was easy to talk to. She also seemed to be a good person, and she answered well.

I plan to go to her to see how to change her clothes in my spare time.

How can it be so beautiful?

*

Because Lu Wei greeted the primary school in advance, Ye Xiaoding's registration was quickly solved.

On the afternoon of the same day, several military sister-in-law came to Ye Zhi's yard. They all brought a lot of melons and fruits, green vegetables, peppers, loofas, papayas, mangoes, lotus fog guava, and a lot of them.

Ye Zhi knew that everyone came for her new clothes.

Ye Zhi basically told everyone about her own modifications and the problem of pin handling. In this era, most of them made their own clothes. The military sister-in-law almost understood it at all. Ye Zhi didn't bother to talk about it, so she explained it to them.

After several military sister-in-law went back, they also made it by themselves. In two days, everyone put on clothes that fit their style, and praised Ye Zhi for everyone.

Ye Zhi didn't know about this. When he was free, he still buried himself in his yard, and then planted the vegetable seedlings sent by his military sister-in-law. This time, he planted Pugua. I heard that this tree has a lot of melons, and he can grow a shed of melons without any needing.

After planting Pugua, Ye Zhi boiled a coconut papaya sugar water to moisturize. It hasn't rained on the island for so many days. Ye Zhi now follows He Jinfeng to make some soup every day.

Someone just took the papaya before, and Ye Zhi asked someone to give me a coconut. In addition, she added some soaked silver ear to it, so she mixed it with a pot of sugar water.

The papaya is mixed in the porcelain bowl, which is bright in color and looks quite like a sugary water shop.

Ye Zhi sat in a cool place in the yard to enjoy the coolness. Looking at the green plants slowly showing vitality in the yard, her heart was full of pride.

She took a sip of sugar water and fanned the wind with a scallopus fan. Looking at the faint blue sea outside the yard, she suddenly gave birth to a sense of vacation on the island.

It seems that when Lu Wei comes back this time, he has to ask him to repair the pavilion.

By September and October, the weather on Qiongzhou Island should be very cool.

At that time, you can enjoy the shadows of coconut trees, and the sea breeze will be comfortable.

"Are you... Ye Zhitongzhi?"

Ye Zhi raised her eyes and then saw a military sister-in-law in a blue and white floral top and dark blue trousers coming in.

Her age does not look very old. The two braids are on the back of her head, which clearly reveals her beautiful facial features. Her figure is round and a little meaty than most military matrons.

Ye Zhi stood up and said, "I am, are you?"

The military sister-in-law smiled, slowly walked towards her and said, "Oh, I saw you in elementary school yesterday. I'm a new military sister-in-law. I heard that you came not long ago, so I came to say hello."

Ye Zhi didn't hear that there was a new military sister-in-law, but the camp was too big. Maybe the news didn't reach her.

So he hurriedly invited people into the living room. At this time, the Eight Immortals' table in the living room was the picture of clothes painted by Ye Zhi before.

The two briefly met each other, and Ye Zhi knew that the military sister-in-law's name was Huang Qiuqi. She didn't follow her husband to accompany the army earlier. Recently, no one helped take care of the three children, so she followed her.

In the past, she was from the city and had a job. Later, there was no one to take care of the children. She simply quit her job and came to the island to take care of the children with the army.

I happened to sign up for the child to go to school and met Ye Zhi. I felt that her clothes were quite beautiful, and I also wanted to do it.

In the past two days, I heard people mention that it was this yard, so I rushed to the door.

Ye Zhi thought something and said quickly, "It doesn't matter. I'll tell you what you want to do."

Huang Qiuqi was stunned and smiled shyly: "To tell you the truth, I can't make clothes. In the past, my family made them for me, or I bought the finished clothes."

These years, the family conditions that can buy finished clothes are not bad.

At the very least, it won't be an ordinary person.

Huang Qiuqi immediately took out a cloth ticket and money and asked reluctantly, "I came here rashly today, just to ask Ye Tongzhi to help me do it."

Ye Zhi quickly pushed it back and said, "S sister-in-law, just give me the cloth. You don't need anything else. I also have a sewing machine, which can help you do it soon."

Huang Qiuqi was stunned and said, "How can you be so embarrassed?"

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "I'm not embarrassed. We are all in the same camp. It's right to help each other. I'm also a new military sister-in-law. When I first came here, I helped me a lot of things."

Because she has received help from others, Ye Zhi also hopes that she can help others.

Moreover, Sister He is also very busy going to work in the supply and marketing agency. Ye Zhi thought that she had time to have a sewing machine, so she helped Sister He make two coats.

If it hadn't been deliberately taken advantage of her, Ye Zhi would still be willing to help her on the premise that she had time.

Huang Qiuqi thought she was a good person when she first met Ye Zhi yesterday. Today, she was not rejected when she came to the door with a cheek, and she kindly accepted her unreasonable request.

Huang Qiuqi felt that the days on the island were not so difficult. At least there was such a good neighbor.

The two chatted for a while, and Ye Zhi resolutely refused to accept anything from Huang Qiuqi.

Huang Qiuqi took a sip of the sugar water that Ye Zhi gave her, and then smiled and said, "The sugar water you made is also delicious. You are really awesome. You can do anything!"

"No, it's all taught by others, so I'll follow."

"Then you can also teach me in the future."

Ye Zhi smiled and nodded, "Of course, we can go to the sea together in the future!"

When the two talked about rushing to the sea, they immediately got excited again.

After sitting together and chatting for a long time, the coconut papaya sugar water was almost drunk.

Later, Huang Qiuqi went home to get the cloth, and soon came over with the cloth. In addition, he also brought half a pineapple honey, which was so big that it was scary.

Not long after, Huang Qiuqi's child sent some bean curd.

Tofu pudding!

Ye Zhi doesn't know how long it has been since she had this food.

I suddenly felt that this sister-in-law could get shave.

What others can eat during the Spring Festival, this sister-in-law actually brought her a big bowl!

Ye Zhi thought about having a time door, so she taught Huang Qiuqi to make clothes hand in hand. It was true that women in this era could be half of the sky. Although Huang Qiuqi said that she could not, she actually knew a little about it.

I learned how to operate it in a few times.

One afternoon passed. Huang Qiuqi looked at the coat sewn under the guidance of Ye Zhi and almost jumped up excitedly.

Finally, I was embarrassed to say, "I'm so excited. It's my first time to make clothes."

"Why don't you go to my house for dinner tonight? It's all my fault. It's bothering you that you can't even cook.

I don't know how to thank her. It's going to be dark, and it disturbs her cooking.

Ye Zhi smiled carelessly: "It's okay. My man is not at home. I'll just cook a little."

......

Huang Qiuqi, who had just sent her to eat, Ye Zhi was going to eat a bowl of tofu pudding before cooking dinner.

She was so glutinated when she just saw the tofu pudding. She hasn't eaten it for a long time.

Ye Zhi took out a jar of white sugar from the five buckets, and then took a spoon and scooped it a little and sprinkled it on the snow-white tofu pudding.

I sprinkled white sugar just now. Before I stirred it, there was a sound of footsteps at the door--

Lu Wei, with a tired face, came in in a solemn military uniform.

Ye Zhi just said that Lu Wei was not at home. He cooked a little tonight. Why did this person suddenly come back?

"How did you come back?"

Lu Wei was a little heartbroken when asked by Ye Zhi. Isn't this his family?

He has been away from home for several days and can't come back?

He is going to miss her to death!

Ye Zhi has been very full these days, and she really hasn't thought much about Lu Wei.

Then he glanced at Lu Wei with an iron lunch box in his hand and asked curiously, "Did you come back from the meal?"

Lu Wei sat next to Ye Zhi to the Eight Immortals' Table, then opened the lunch box brought back and said, "I've brought you something good."

As soon as I got off the boat, I saw a tofu brain seller. He didn't even think about it. He borrowed money from Li Weimin and lined up for a long queue, just to buy a tofu brain for Ye Zhi.

Ye Zhi put down the spoon ready to eat tofu flowers and curiously said, "What's good?"

Lu Wei opened the lunch box and said, "Look."

Ye Zhi looked at the snow-white paste of Lu Wei's lunch box, and then her eyes sank and asked, "Aren't you from the south?" Do you eat salty food?

Lu Wei: "????"

"When did I say I was from the south?"

Chapter 25

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi with a complicated look and asked, "Don't you know that I'm from the north?"

Ye Zhi looked up at him faintly. Without thinking about it, she said, "You didn't tell me."

Doesn't she know it's strange?

Ye Zhi's understanding of Lu Wei's family only came from the first time he met him.

At that time, Lu Wei briefly introduced his family members and their work. At that time, he did not seem to specifically mention where they were.

She only knows that Lu Wei's grandparents are now retired from the capital. Lu Wei's father was the commander of the Yangcheng Military Region earlier, and he was only recently transferred to the Southwest Theater. Lu Wei's mother is the deputy dean of Yangcheng Military Region Hospital. He Jinfeng said that she had been in Yangcheng for many years.

Therefore, Ye Zhi has always acquiesced that Lu Wei is a southerner and a native of Guangdong Province.

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi's heartless appearance, and his heart was blocked.

The two have been married for almost half a month. Ye Zhi didn't know where he was, which made him a little uncomfortable.

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi's soft side face and his heart softened. Forget it. He didn't say this on his mind at the beginning.

It seems that she has to find a time to get to know her more about herself.

Ye Zhi didn't hear the answer from the person next to her for a long time, and then looked at him again. She felt that he looked wrong, so she asked, "What's the matter?" Did you...you said it?"

Ye Zhi just recalled the relationship between the two of them during this period. She could be sure that Lu Wei must not specifically tell her who he was.

So you can't blame her for not knowing it.

Lu Wei shook his head as if he had been pierced by a needle: "No, I didn't say it."

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "I said I remember correctly."

Ye Zhi didn't even look at him. She took a spoon and stirred the things in the bowl, and planned to taste her own tofu pudding.

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi and didn't pay attention to him. At this time, he didn't ask about his hometown by the way, and his heart suddenly swelled.

After a while, Lu Wei found that Ye Zhi's attention was all focused on the bowl of bean curd noodles with only white sugar and nothing, which made Lu Wei's heart scratch.

Does a bowl of tofu brain matter where he is?

Ye Zhi felt that Lu Wei was looking at her. She looked up and found that Lu Wei's face was a little ugly, so she asked with a smile, "What's the matter?"

Lu Wei's heart was blocked, and he couldn't smile at it at this time. He asked, "You just ask me where I am?"

It's true that there is nothing to eat in my eyes, but there is no him.

Ye Zhi was so hungry that she just wanted to solve the tofu pudding well.

Who knew that Lu Wei was annoyed by this matter? Ye Zhi hurriedly asked, "Where are you from, Lu Tongzhi?"

Lu Wei laughed anguously and turned his head to answer in a sullen voice, "Capital."

Ye Zhi said, "Uh-huh," he said, "I remember this time. I will dream that you are the capital of Lu Tongzhi."

Lu Wei curled his lips with satisfaction. Forget it, his daughter-in-law even dreamed of him. What's the point of being angry with him?

Ye Zhi saw that Lu Wei's expression finally relaxed. This time, he didn't care whether he ate sweet tofu or salty tofu.

At this moment, she just wants to eat sweet tofu.

But the next second, he saw Lu Wei pushing a bowl of tofu brain with sloin juice and chili corison to her side.

Lu Wei said, "This tofu brain is specially bought for you. Try it."

Ye Zhi looked at the tofu pudding brought back by Lu Wei. Oh, no, tofu brain.

The bean curd is poured with a thick shilles juice on the noodles, as if there are fungus and yellow flowers, and some peppers and corimens are sprinkled on it. It smells very fragrant.

However, she doesn't eat.

She has only eaten sweet food since she was a child.

In this era, the information is blocked, and there is no topic of salty and sweet dispute between the north and the south.

Of course, Ye Zhi doesn't want to argue, let alone the need to argue.

The country has a vast territory, and the food is rich and diverse. It is normal for everyone to have different tastes.

What's more, Lu Wei is still a northerner, and her taste must be different from her.

However, Lu Wei probably didn't know that most southerners ate sweet tofu pudding, so he would buy a bowl of salty and spicy tofu jelly and say that he would give it to her.

Ye Zhi silently pushed back the tofu brain with sage and squeezed out a little smile: "I happen to have someone who sent a bowl, so you can eat this."

--She wants to eat sweet food!

Lu Wei looked at the tofu brain being pushed back again. He was a little puzzled and said, "I bought it for you specially. You eat it."

Ye Zhi tried her best to keep the smile on her face, pushed the bean curd brain back to Lu Wei's table, and said, "No, no, no, you work hard. You eat this!"

--She doesn't want to eat salted tofu pudding!

Lu Wei's face darkened, and he couldn't help frowning and said, "You eat it."

Ye Zhi looked at the tofu brain that was pushed back again, and only felt that the pepper and cori curd on the noodles were a little eye-catching.

Under Lu Wei's cold eyes, she simply picked up a spoon in the bowl and scooped up a large spoon. After thinking about it, she pushed her sweet bowl over Lu Wei's head and said, "Do you want to try this?"

For Lu Wei's kindness, Ye Zhi is willing to try the salty and spicy taste.

Lu Wei looked at the tofu brain with only a layer of white sugar, and suddenly frowned, "You can have a try."

The two picked up the spoon at the same time and scooped a spoonful of tofu into their mouths.

Suddenly, they all changed their faces and looked at each other, as if they were all saying:

--Why don't we change it back?

Ye Zhi smiled, scooped a spoonful of salty and spicy tofu to Lu Wei's mouth and said, "Husband, open your mouth."

A sweet "husband" made Lu Wei stunned for a moment, directly dumbfounded, and opened his mouth.

The next second, the smooth and tender bean curd brain was sent into his mouth.

Obviously, it was a salty and spicy taste, but Lu Wei ate it sweet.

Immediately, Ye Zhi pushed the salty and spicy tofu brain back to Lu Wei and said, "I've always been eating sweet. You'd better eat this."

Lu Wei's ears were so hot that they were dripping blood. "Uh-huh," he said, "I'm salty." Then he exchanged it with Ye Zhi and came back.

It seems that the tastes of the north and the south are a little different.

Lu Wei remembered it.

Ye Zhi lowered her head and ate her sweet bowl of tofu pudding with satisfaction.

......

After eating tofu pudding, Ye Zhi was ready to make dinner.

Because Lu Wei came back suddenly, he didn't prepare any food at home, but stored some dried shrimp.

The shrimps Ye Zhi saw before were all dried shrimps made of river shrimp, which were small.

But the shrimp on Qiongzhou Island is the size of a nail, which looks quite big.

After soaking the dried shrimp, Ye Zhi took out two loofahs. The loofah was brought by the military sister-in-law who came to make clothes yesterday. It was an angular loofah with a rough skin and long edges and corners. It had to be cut off with a knife before eating.

And it's easy to get old after eating loofah for a long time, so tonight I can make a loofah egg and shrimp soup, which is a simple meal.

Ye Zhi cooked in the kitchen. After eating the tofu brain, Lu Wei brewed water into the kitchen tank.

Because there is only one faucet in the yard in the whole house, it is not convenient to cook or wash something.

Lu Wei has been on a mission for a few days, and the water in the water tank has been almost used.

After filling up the water tank, Lu Wei went out to the yard to split wood again.

The two worked together. Lu Wei picked up water, split wood and watered vegetables, and Ye Zhi cooked.

After cooking the rice, Ye Zhi took the oil in the pan, then put the shredded ginger and dried shrimp into the hot pan and stir-fry. After stir-frying the fragrance, add the loofah cut into the hob into the pieces and continue to stir-fry, and finally add water. After boiling the delicious taste, egg liquid was finally added to it, and a pot of loofa egg shrimp soup came out of the pot.

In addition to a pot of soup, Ye Zhi made a sausage and stir-fried green beans.

There are no Dutch beans in this season, so you can only use green beans.

We will be able to eat soon.

Ye Xiaoding also seemed to have a dog nose. As soon as Ye Zhi finished cooking, the little man ran in from the yard.

As soon as I came in, I said, "My sister-in-law's cooking is so delicious. I can smell it next door!"

Ye Zhi glanced at him and hummed, "If you don't do anything, you will know how to eat!"

After splitting the firewood, Lu Wei moved the last pile of firewood into the kitchen operating table and arranged it neatly.

Hearing Ye Zhi's words, he said to Ye Xiaoding, "Ye Xiaoding, you can water vegetables in the future."

Otherwise, he will wait for his daughter-in-law to do everything.

Ye Xiaoding subconsciously looked at Ye Zhi, but Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Well, your uncle is right. He knows how to run out every day."

Ye Zhi finally understood that she was disliked by her mother when she watched TV when she was a child.

It's almost the same as watching Ye Xiaoding know how to play every day and don't do anything.

Just let him do some work!

During the meal, Ye Xiaoding didn't say a word, and Lu Wei and Ye Zhi talked with him. In fact, Lu Wei is not such a chat-loving person, but he hasn't come back for so many days. Ye Zhi also asked him curiously about going to sea.

But because of the privacy of the work, Lu Wei basically said some nonsense.

Ye Zhi was not so curious, so she told him that in recent days, many military matrons in the family courtyard came to learn how to make clothes from her.

Lu Wei's meal suddenly felt a little strange. How come his daughter-in-law knew so many people when he was away for a few days?

When he was almost finished eating, Ye Zhi suddenly asked, "Yes, do you know that there are new family members coming in recently?"

Because I had been busy teaching Huang Qiuying to make clothes in the afternoon, I suddenly forgot to ask which family she was.

Lu Wei had never been interested in the matter of the family courtyard, so he answered, "I haven't heard of it."

The barracks are quite large, and there are several regiments. In this era, they got married early. Many soldiers have families, and there are also many soldiers.

However, when I queued up to buy bean curd today, I heard that they were the teacher's daughter-in-law who came to the army with three children.

Ye Zhi took a sip of loofah soup and said, "Oh," "I thought you would know."

Lu Wei paused, thought for a moment, and said, "If it's a superior, our teacher's daughter-in-law seems to follow the army."

Ye Zhi looked sideways in surprise, "Master?"

Lu Wei nodded: "Well, he is the commander of our First Division." Then he asked, "What are you asking about this?"

Ye Zhi bit the tip of the chopsticks, and then said, "Today, a military sister-in-law came to our house. She said that she had just come to the family home, but when she left, she didn't say which family member she was with the same letter, so she was curious to ask."

It's not the teacher's wife, is it?

Ye Zhi asked like this and didn't say anything.

When it was time to take a shower, Ye Zhi took the initiative to find clothes for Lu Wei, which she made two days ago, a pajamas and a shirt.

I didn't make the trousers. I didn't have the nerve to measure it at that time. Now I think about it, I should make two shorts for him to sleep.

Lu Wei sometimes wore a military vest and sometimes a sea soul shirt at night, so Ye Zhi made him a open short-sleeved pajamas.

The pajamas and shirts have been washed, and the noodles smell like soap.

Lu Wei took the clothes handed over by Ye Zhi and went in to take a shower.

After entering the bathroom, he opened the clothes handed to him by Ye Zhi. Sure enough, he made new clothes for him.

In the past few days, Lu Weiyi remembered that Ye Zhi had measured his size and thought that he could wear it when he came back.

Unexpectedly, there are really new clothes. This is the new clothes made for him by his daughter-in-law.

In the past, when I saw Li Weimin every time he wore his daughter-in-law's new clothes, he had to be coquettish. Now looking at the clothes given to him by Ye Zhi, Lu Wei finally felt that feeling.

But I don't know why I'm a little reluctant to wear it.

I'm still sleepy in my clothes.

When Lu Wei came out after taking a shower, Ye Xiaoding had just dried his clothes. When he entered the room, he saw Lu Wei wearing a new dress and said, "Uncle, do you also have new clothes?"

Lu Wei swept the water droplets and sneer, "Do you think you are the only one who has it?"

Ye Xiaoding laughed and said, "Of course not. I just want to ask you why you wear it so fast? My sister-in-law made the new clothes for me. I plan to keep them for the Spring Festival.

In Ye Xiaoding's concept, new clothes can only be worn during the Spring Festival. Although Ye Zhi made new clothes for him, she was really reluctant to wear them.

At that time, he thought that no one would wear new clothes before the Spring Festival. Unexpectedly, he would see his uncle put it on tonight.

Lu Wei looked at the loose clothes on his body and suddenly felt a little regretful. He should keep them for the Spring Festival.

Lu Wei hummed, "Go to bed quickly after washing clothes. I'll take you to fuck tomorrow."

Ye Xiaoding couldn't help screaming again, and Lu Wei reminded him, "Brush your teeth before going to sleep."

Ye Xiaoding put the basin back in the bathroom and answered, "I know!"

After saying that, he moved a small stool to the kitchen and stood on the stool to brush his teeth.

Obviously, in Xitang Town, his sister-in-law would not let him brush his teeth every day. Unexpectedly, when she came to Qiongzhou Island, she would brush his teeth every day.

Ye Xiaoding looked at the tube of toothpaste in his hand and couldn't help shivering. What a spicy toothpaste!

After thinking about it, I carefully squeezed the size of the rice on the toothbrush.

"Can you brush it clean at this point?"

Ye Xiaoding was shocked by his uncle's question. He slammed his lips and squeezed a little. It was already the size of a pea.

Ye Xiaoding handed the toothbrush squeezed with toothpaste to Lu Wei and asked, "Is this enough?"

Lu Wei picked up his mouthwash cup and toothbrush, took a look and said, "Lazy, sooner or later, all your teeth will be rotten." With that, he washed the toothbrush that had not been used for a few days, and then squeezed it on the surface for a short time.

Ye Xiaoding looked at the toothpaste on the noodles and suddenly felt spicy.

Lu Wei glanced at him and said, "You have to brush your teeth a little clean. The teeth on the inside should be brushed. Don't brush those two front teeth all day long. The front teeth are about to be brushed off by you."

Ye Xiaoding touched his nose. How did his uncle know that he only brushed two front teeth?

Damn it.

Ye Xiaoding subconsciously touched his two front teeth, and immediately widened his eyes and said in panic, "Uncle, my front teeth seem to have really moved!"

Lu Wei: "..."

It's time to change your teeth.

Forget it, scare him.

Who told this kid not to brush his teeth well?

When Ye Zhi came out of the room, she saw the tall and short figure by the washing pool, brushing her teeth.

Lu Wei looked at Ye Xiaoding, but he was quite patient.

In the future...

He should also be a good father, right?

*

The next day.

Huang Qiu's family.

After Huang Qiuqi tried on the new clothes made by Ye Zhi last night, he washed and dried them.

I put on my new clothes early this morning. It's really good. It won't be too loose or too tight. The key is the waist shape.

As soon as Master Zhang got up, he saw his daughter-in-law taking a picture in front of the mirror for a long time, so he asked, "Have you cooked breakfast?"

Huang Qiuying glanced at her husband and then said, "In the pot, take it yourself." Then, Huang Qiuying asked again, "Oh, do you see what's different today?"

Master Zhang listened to this, and his heart skipped a beat in his heart and looked at Huang Qiuying from head to toe.

It's no different.

Finally, he said, "Is it because the braids are not coiled?"

Huang Qiu hummed anxically, "Go, eat your breakfast!"

I'm so angry!

Is he blind? You can't see it even if you wear new clothes?

Master Zhang ignored her and then asked, "Where did you go last night?" I didn't even come back from dinner."

Huang Qiuying looked back at him and asked, "Didn't you go home for dinner last night?"

Master Zhang frowned, "How can I be the same as you? I went to the meeting! You are a person who just came to the family home. Whose house did you go to so late?

Huang Qiuqi said anifully, "Where can I go?" Where else can I go besides visiting this family courtyard?

Listening to his daughter-in-law's words like gunpowder, Master Zhang was suddenly not full: "No, I just asked where you went. Why did you eat cannons丨bullet-like you?"

But at the thought of my daughter-in-law quit her job in the city in order to take care of the children. When he came to Qiongzhou Island, she suddenly softened her.

Master Zhang walked back to Huang Qiuyu and asked with a smile, "Aren't you afraid of any trouble? Just ask you, you have just arrived here, and you should not be very familiar with it. I'm afraid that if you go to the forbidden area, won't it be troublesome?"

Huang Qiuqi couldn't help looking at him in vain and didn't beat around with him. He said, "Look at my clothes. What's the difference?"

Hearing this, Master Zhang really looked at it seriously, and finally thought about it and said, "It's beautiful, it's so beautiful."

Huang Qiu raised the corners of his mouth and asked, "Where is it good?"

Master Zhang looked at his daughter-in-law's expectation and commented, "The color is much calmer."

After hearing this, Huang Qiuqi exhaled from his nose in one breath: "Get out!"

Master Zhang is inexplicable, isn't he?

Thinking of being vigorous outside, I was still scolded by my daughter-in-law at home.

I don't know if all men are the same as him.

melancled.

When it was time for breakfast, Master Zhang looked at Huang Qiujian's unhappy appearance and asked, "Are you... new clothes?"

Huang Qiuying tore a piece of bun fiercely, "Did you see it now?"

Since she married him, she has been like a rabbit, giving birth to nest after nest, and has not worn new clothes for several years.

Now that he is wearing new clothes, this guy can't see it. It's cold!

Master Zhang didn't answer. He changed the topic and asked, "When did you make new clothes?" Didn't you do it?"

Huang Qiuying said, "I met a military sister-in-law last night. That biographic magazine used to be from a textile factory, so I asked her to help me make it. I didn't expect that the handwork was not bad, and it looked better than the clothes my sister-in-in-law."

"You see, the stitches are delicate, the wiring is smooth, and there is no extra thread. I'll learn it next time, and I'll help you do it.

Master Zhang smiled and said, "Well, okay, let's talk about it when you learn it."

Huang Qiu smiled and said, "Well, I'll go to the supply and marketing agency to buy vegetables later, and I'll go to Ye Tongzhi's house."

Master Zhang asked more questions, "Whose family is it?"

Huang Qiuqi said "Ah" and said, "I forgot to ask. I only know that the same magazine is Ye Zhi, which is a very special name."

Master Zhang smiled and said, "Oh, it's her."

Their first division always has fourteen regiments, of which Lu Wei, the leader of the sixth regiment, is the son of his superior Lu Qianqian.

Almost the whole military region knew about Lu Wei's marriage to a baby's daughter-in-law. Some time ago, he also heard the political commissar Zhong mention the heroine magazine, and he remembered it.

Huang Qiuying asked, "Do you know her?"

"Well, it's Commander Lu's daughter-in-law."

Master Zhang thought for a thought and said, "Don't bother others all day long. They have just come to the family hospital, and a lot of things still need to be sorted out."

Huang Qiu looked at him blankly: "Do you think everyone is so impatient like you?"

Ye Tongzhi is so good!

*

Ye Zhi's family.

She got up early in the morning and prepared to dry some vegetables.

I've had the dried vegetable soup since I made it last time, and it feels okay.

And I don't know when it will rain, and there may be no food to eat. Ye Zhi needs to prepare more dry goods to make sure that the food can be served at any time.

So I changed a lot of cabbage and mustard from the villagers early in the morning.

After boiling a large pot of water to boil the green vegetables, it was hung on the bamboo pole in the yard.

However, after cooking, it doesn't seem to be much, and it will be dried in a while.

Just as he was about to go back to the house, Huang Qiuying came to the door and said, "Ye Tongzhi, why did you get up so early to pick up the vegetables? I just made some thin braces. I'll bring them to you to taste.

"I heard that you are from Jiangnan. You should not have tasted this thing here. Come and have a try."

This is a local snack. When she was working, she learned it from her colleagues. It was very simple and almost easy to learn. Even a person like her who is not good at cooking is easy to learn.

When Ye Zhi heard Huang Qiu's voice, she washed her hand and said, "It's Huang Tongzhi. Come in quickly. I just had some dry dishes."

Huang Qiuqi followed Ye Zhi into the room, and then put things on the table of the Eight Immortals.

Ye Zhi took a cup, poured her some chrysanthemum tea, and said, "You're so polite. Just come and play. You can bring so much food."

Huang Qiu smiled and said, "Wherever it is, there are some worthless things. Try it."

"It's made of glutinous rice flour, and the stuffing rolled inside is shredded coconut peanuts and white sugar."

Ye Zhi looked at the thin braces in rolls. Each layer was fillings, and some fillings had fallen into the plate.

The skin should be fried, and it looks crispy.

I felt fragrant before I ate it.

Ye Zhi said, "Then I'll try it."

Huang Qiuchan took a sip of chrysanthemum tea and said, "Try it quickly. It's best to eat it while it's hot."

Ye Zhi pinched a small piece and put it in his mouth. Sure enough, the skin was crispy, but the inner surface was soft and cotton, wrapped in a layer of filling, fragrant and sweet.

Delicious!

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "It's so delicious. It's my first time to eat this. It's very fragrant and crispy."

Ye Zhi asked Huang Qiuying carefully how she did it again, and Huang Qiuying also carefully told her.

After listening to it, Ye Zhi felt that it was really simple, but glutinous rice flour might be more difficult to buy.

After talking about eating, Huang Qiuying began to ask about making clothes again.

Ye Zhi is a casual person now. Naturally, she has time to teach Huang Qiuying.

The two peddists gathered around the sewing machine again and began to teach.

Huang Qiuying said, "You look like my teacher. I should pay for the teaching fee."

"What kind of teacher is this? In fact, you can understand it at all. You can do a lot of it yourself."

Ye Zhi guessed that Huang Qiuying's family was in good condition, and the people in the family were also very kind to her, so she didn't make clothes by herself.

However, after getting started, I learned it really fast. I can master a lot of skills, and it doesn't take much effort at all.

Huang Qiuchan smiled and said, "That's what you taught carefully. The one in my family laughs at my donkey's head all day long. I'm so angry!"

In this comparison, Ye Tongzhi is really gentle.

Ye Zhi: "How can it be? Your hands are very skillful, and the wiring is very straight and smooth.

"Oh, Ye Tongzhi, you are not only beautiful, but also good-speaking. If I were a man, I would want to marry you."

Ye Zhi couldn't help laughing: "Huang Tongzhi, you laughed."

"In the future, why don't you call me Sister Huang Tongzhi?"

"Okay, Sister Meng."

......

The two sewed and mended and stayed at home for another day.

As soon as Huang Qiuqian walked forward, Lu Weitong came back.

Lu Wei wanted to wear the new clothes he wore last night early this morning, but Ye Zhi reminded him in the morning that it was pajamas.

Lu Wei was just good at it. Later, Ye Zhi gave him a new dress. Lu Weiyi looked at it, but he was reluctant to wear it.

Ye Zhi ignored him, but said, "Do you like it?"

I don't know if I'm angry.

Thinking about the tofu brain I bought for Ye Zhi yesterday, she didn't even eat a bite, so she ate it all by himself.

Lu Wei thought for a thought that he had to compensate his daughter-in-law today.

I heard that the typhoon is coming again, so the weather is very hot these days, so there are more people buying popsicles these days.

Lu Wei thought for a second, so he went to buy six more popsicles and was ready to take them back to relieve the heat for his wife.

As soon as he bought popsicles and went to the family yard, Lu Wei met Ye Xiaoding and Chen Zhi'an, who were in a hurry to raise ducks.

Chen Zhi'an's little boy's eyes don't know how long they were. As soon as he saw Lu Wei, he asked in the first sentence, "Mr. Lu, did you buy snowflakes?"

"Ye Xiaoding, your uncle bought snowflakes!"

Snow stick is their dialect, which means popsicle.

Ye Xiaoding didn't understand at first. Later, when he saw what was in Lu Wei's hand, he quickly picked up two ugly ducks that had grown bottom hair and ran towards Lu Wei.

As soon as the two little children saw the popsicle, they jumped up: "I want to eat, I want to eat!"

Lu Wei gritted his teeth and gave them one by one.

The little guy ate all the popsicles in two beats, and boldly asked for another one.

Lu Wei looked at the last two popsicles left and sighed.

I was going to give his daughter-in-law two meals.

That's good.

There is only the last one left.

Ye Xiaoding licked the cold ice popsicle and followed Lu Wei to the house. As soon as he got to the yard, he ran to the kitchen quickly and shouted to Ye Zhi, "Auntie, can you see what my uncle bought?"

"It's a popsicle!"

Ye Zhi has just finished cooking. At this time, it's so hot that she is sweating all over. At this time, she wants to go back and drink some water.

Seeing the popsicle in Ye Xiaoding's hand, I was also gluttonous.

Lu Wei came back just in time. He handed her the popsicle and said, "My daughter-in-law, there are more here."

Ye Zhi took the popsicle and exhaled, "It's so hot. Why is it so hot these days?" While muttering, he took the popsicle in Lu Wei's hand and tore off the paper packaging outside.

Lu Wei said, "I'm going to have a typhoon, so it's very hot these days."

Ye Zhi said "Oh" and didn't react much.

It turned out that there was going to be a typhoon.

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi, who was calm. Why didn't she wonder what the typhoon looked like?

Ye Zhi was so hot that she was already talking at this moment, and she was afraid that the popsicle would melt. At this moment, she was biting the ice happily.

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi eating ice, and he was also gluttonous, but after looking at the last popsicle in his hand, he still put up with it.

Leave it to my daughter-in-law to eat.

Ye Zhi looked at Lu Wei and didn't move. She only looked at her eating and asked, "Don't you eat?"

Lu Wei smiled faintly and said, "I'll leave it for you to eat."

After a while, Ye Zhi over there ate a popsicle, smiled, spread out a hand at him, and made a move to take it over.

Lu Wei then tore open the paper package of the last popsicle and handed it to her.

Ye Zhi smiled and asked, "Lu Wei Tongzhi, where did you get the money to buy popsicles?"

"Also, you came back yesterday and bought bean curd brains..."

Lu Wei suddenly had a bad feeling.

Ye Zhi asked lightly, "Are you hiding your private money?"

"Be frank and lenient, resist and be strict. Take it out."

Chapter 26

Ye Zhi looked at Lu Wei's panicked appearance and couldn't help laughing: "I'm scared of you!"

Lu Wei is also a regimental leader. Even if he doesn't ask, Ye Zhi also put some money in the bedside table earlier in case he needs it from time to time.

This is also Ye Zhi's previous habit.

I used to be used to mobile phone payment, and I don't know how many years I haven't used cash.

But she receives some red envelopes every year. She is too lazy to go to the bank, so she puts them in the drawer at home and prepares them for gifts at any time.

Nowadays, you have to spend cash and tickets every day in this era, and the ticket amount is also small, so it is not convenient to sort it out.

Ye Zhi thought that the people's style was simple, and there would be no such thing as stealing chickens and dogs, so she put some on the bedside table and took them from the square noodles.

However, Ye Zhi looked at it earlier today. Lu Wei didn't seem to have moved the money. Now he is just curious about where he got the money.

Lu Wei was obviously relieved and said, "Wo-in-law, I absolutely don't have any private money! I borrowed the money from Li Weimin and borrowed two yuan.

Lu Wei almost gave her a military salute. Ye Zhi couldn't help taking the popsicle, handed it to his mouth, and said, "I know you won't hide private money. You're not that kind of person."

Although we have not known each other for a long time, Ye Zhi can see that Lu Wei is very sincere.

He won't do these things.

Lu Wei asked, "Then what kind of person am I?"

Ye Zhi did not hesitate to praise at all and said, "Integrity, sincerity, and faith."

On the contrary, Lu Wei's ears turned a little red by what she said. She didn't know what to say. She squeezed her lips and smiled.

Ye Zhi looked at his slightly shy expression and was in a good mood. She said, "I put some loose money in the drawer of the bedside table. Don't ask others to borrow it next time. Give it back to Li Tongzhi tomorrow.

If it goes on like this, she will not only be clingy, but also become a tiger.

Lu Wei bent the corners of his mouth and silently looked at Ye Zhi's frozen red lips after eating ice. At this moment, he didn't want to eat ice, but wanted to kiss her.

"Daughter-in-law, you are so kind."

Ye Zhi said goodbye and said, "Take the popsicle quickly. Eat it yourself. You don't have to leave everything for me."

She likes to share something together.

Whether it's food or scenery, she wants to share it with him.

Lu Wei pushed it back to her again: "But I want to leave it for you to eat."

He wants to leave all the delicious food to his daughter-in-law.

Ye Zhi took the popsicle and said with a smile, "Why don't we eat together?"

To be honest, I really want to eat another one.

But there is only the last one left.

Ye Xiaoding heard it behind him and said quickly, "Auntie, I want to eat it too!"

The popsicles are so delicious that he can eat them every day!

Lu Wei blanded down and said to Ye Zhi, "Don't give him to eat. He has eaten two."

Originally, he bought six and ate two each.

Who knows that it has been directly divided between the two naughty children.

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Okay, let's eat it and not give it to him."

Lu Wei never thought that popsicles were delicious. Except for ice, they were sweet.

He doesn't like sweets.

But at this moment, he thought the popsicle was the most delicious food.

......

Xitang Town.

In recent days, Zhang Xiaomei has gone to the post office every day to see if the letter sent by her Ye Zhi has arrived.

A few days ago, Lu Wei sent a telegram saying that Ye Zhi sent them a letter, which should have arrived in these two days.

Unexpectedly, as soon as she arrived at the post office, she talked about a lot of things. Zhang Xiaomei rode a bicycle and carried all the things home at a time.

Everyone who was provoked all the way looked at her one after another.

Many people know that Zhang Xiaomei has been going to the post office for the past two days, just for a letter from her daughter who went to the island with the army.

At this time, when I saw Zhang Xiaomei carrying a bicycle, I suddenly wondered what was inside.

Zhang Xiaomei just wants to read the letter Ye Zhi wrote to her now, and wants to know how the girl who followed her to the island is doing now.

When Ye Zhi just got married, Li Ermei sneered in front of her, saying that Qiongzhou Island was so poor that she couldn't eat vegetables, and pork could only be eaten once a year. There are still many mosquitoes. If they are bitten, they will vomit and diarrhea. There are also many people who are bitten to death by mosquitoes...

Although Zhang Xiaomei called back, listening to Li Ermei's words, she still scared her for several nights and couldn't sleep.

I just hope to receive my daughter's letter soon.

Well, it's what she's looking forward to.

But as soon as they got home, a group of neighbors gathered around and asked Zhang Xiaomei where these packages were sent and what they were.

Zhang Xiaomei only wants to read the letter now, but there is no one at home. She doesn't know much. She just wait until everyone is together tonight.

Now, all you can do is untie the big package.

As soon as I opened the package, a salty smell came to my face.

Everyone couldn't help pinching their noses and asked, "Ouch, what is this?"

"Why does it smell so bad?"

Zhang Xiaomei must know that Ye Zhi will not send her something strange. It smells like sea goods.

Zhang Xiaomei ignored the words of others. She opened the wrapping paper layer by layer, and then opened several layers of newspapers. Finally, she saw some dried squid, dried kelp, yaozhu, dried shrimp, and a pile of dried shellfish.

Separate one by one with a newspaper, and put a note on the surface, writing what it is called and how to cook it.

After the salty smell spread, the smell of seafood is left.

In addition to a few large bags of seafood, there are also piles of conch and shells, several colors, big and beautiful.

Zhang Xiaomei said, "It turned out to be a seafood. No wonder it tastes so delicious."

"Oh, this shrimp is as big as my fingers. Are their fish and shrimps so big?"

The onlookers suddenly envied their eyes. They hadn't seen much of other seafood, but they knew about shrimp.

However, the shrimp sent back by Ye Zhi is half as big as the tail finger, which is really eye-opening.

Someone said, "I thought there were only fish and shrimp in the sea. I didn't expect that there were so many things?"

"Isn't it possible to have big fish and meat every day? It's this day!"

"Auntie Zhang, your daughter is blessed to marry an officer and eat spicy food!"

Zhang Xiaomei rolled her eyes, these people!

Earlier, when Ye Zhi didn't write back, she said that her Ye Zhi was starving and suffering. She must have come back to Xitang Town with a crying face in less than three months. Now?

Zhang Xiaomei snorted and said, "I haven't been there. How do I know? It's not like you. When you see wind and rain, you will talk nonsense!"

These people, see the wind and steer.

Two days ago, these people heard that Ye Hongying was going to marry Gao Wenbo of the former Infrastructure Group. They covered their conscience in front of people and said that they would not worry about food and clothing in the future.

But behind their backs, these people said that marrying is to be a nanny for three children.

Although Zhang Xiaomei and Li Ermei are not at hand, Ye Hongying is at least a descendant of the old Ye family and half of her own family.

Zhang Xiaomei didn't like it very much when she was said by other family members at this time.

However, Li Ermei is just a bad head. She really thought that these people sincerely blessed Ye Hongying and asked them to have a banquet.

At this moment, Zhang Xiaomei will definitely not talk nonsense.

Of course, she hoped that Ye Zhi could eat and drink spicy food on the island, but she knew in her heart that she and Lu Wei's child had just met and got married. She heard from Lu Wei that the island was also under construction.

I don't know if there will be variables in the future. Naturally, some words can't be said casually.

A group of people were told by Zhang Xiaomei that they were uncomfortable. They curled their lips and left the Ye family.

In the evening, everyone in the Ye family came back. Everyone didn't care about cooking, so they sat aside and read the letter from Ye Zhi.

Although it was evening, it was quite bright at this time. The family sat on the edge of the patio and quietly listened to the boss of the Ye family reading the letter.

Sister-in-law Ye asked urgently, "Did you say it was fun to take a boat?"

Zhang Xiaomei: "Don't get in the way. Let the boss finish reading the letter first."

She is also in a hurry!

I want to know how her daughter is now!

After listening to the letter, everyone knew that Ye Zhi was very happy on the island, and the family home was not as desolate as they thought.

I heard that he also lived in the big yard, and what kind of sea did he go to?

In a word, everything written on the letter is very good.

Zhang Xiaomei asked, "Then did my daughter say how she got along well with Lu Wei's child?"

Mr. Ye said, "My little sister said that Lu Wei is very kind to her. Although she occasionally goes out for a cruise, fortunately, Xiaoding is here, and she is not afraid if she is with her."

Zhang Xiaomei nodded and asked, "So... how are you getting along with your neighbors? How are the neighbors?"

"Well, the elder sister next door helped her a lot."

Zhang Xiaomei couldn't help asking again, "So did your little sister cook by herself?" Can she cook?"

Zhang Xiaomei remembers that this child can't even make a fire.

Sister-in-law Ye said, "Mom, don't worry. My little sister just wrote in her heart that there is a canteen in the family courtyard."

"I'm a family. How can I eat in the canteen every day?" Zhang Xiaomei sighed.

Don't worry, it's fake. My daughter got married so far away, and there was no one I knew except Ye Xiaoding around me.

But Ye Xiaoding is so small. What does he know?

Well, in a word, I'm worried. I can't wait for Ye Zhi to write down everything for the day to them.

But Ye Zhi has written five pages of this letter, and she has actually said everything she wants to say.

However, Zhang Xiaomei was still worried that she didn't see it with her own eyes.

Boss Ye turned over a few pages of letter paper, and then said, "Yes, there is another painting here."

Father Ye took the painting, frowned and asked, "What is this painting?"

Everyone gathered around, and then looked at the thing drawn with pencil circles on the upper surface and was dumbfounded. "What is it?"

Ye Laoer smiled and said, "My little sister wrote here, saying that Xiaoding painted this by the seaside."

"..."

Everyone was silent.

Didn't the little sister just say in the letter that the sea is blue, boundless and beautiful like a sapphire?

Ye Xiaoding's painting looks like a sapphire?

It's almost like a puddle on the roadside!

Zhang Xiaomei couldn't help laughing: "Forget it, Xiaoding can't even have a single big character. What can you expect him to draw?"

"Yes, hey, I really want to see what my little sister said about the sea. Can't I really see the end?"

The family gathered around, discussed the sea, looked at the seafood sent by Ye Zhi, and studied how to cook.

.

Before I studied it clearly, an uninvited guest came to the door. It was Li Ermei, who was preparing to marry her daughter recently.

Li Ermei had a black face and said, "Zhang Xiaomei, is it you? Are you ruining my Hongying's reputation everywhere?

The people in the Ye family are confused. What does this mean?

Zhang Xiaomei is surprised. Why does Li Ermei rely on her for something?

It depends on whether she can bully or not?

But before she could speak, Li Ermei looked at the seafood around them and said, "I knew that it was your Ye Zhi who wrote a letter back and was jealous that my Hongying was going to marry a senior engineer, which would ruin my Hongying's reputation like this!"

Zhang Xiaomei was suddenly annoyed. On a happy night, what was Li Ermei crazy about?

Zhang Xiaomei crossed her waist and said, "My girl is jealous of your Hongying? Is there something wrong with your brain, Li Ermei? My girls have gone so far away on Qiongzhou Island. How can they ruin Hongying's reputation?

Li Ermei said with a blue face, "It's because your Ye Zhi married to Qiongzhou Island to suffer, that's why I wrote to you about some messy things to defeat our Hongying!"

Zhang Xiaomei sneed, "Do you think your Hongying is inlaid with gold edges? Does she deserve to let my girl mention her?"

"My daughter didn't mention your Hongying in a word in the letter. Get out of here! If you don't get out of here, don't blame me for being rude!"

This second sister Li, how can she choose to show the scenery when she is in a good mood?

Li Ermei gritted her teeth and said in a sullen voice, "It's your son-in-law, the poor soldier Ye Zhi!"

"Don't play tricks. Except for the poor soldier who knows about it, who else knows Hongying Diamond Gao Wenbo's quilt? It's him. You are so vicious. He specially chose my Hongying to ruin her reputation before she got married. Hongying is also from the old Ye family! Are you still human in this way?

With that, the whole courtyard of the Ye family was silent.

Everyone looked at Li Ermei one after another, opened their mouths and looked surprised.

Zhang Xiaomei was also stunned, "What...what do you mean by that?"

Ye Hongying drilled into Gao Wenbo's quilt?!

Aren't they on a blind date?

Before Li Ermei could react, there was a burst of child scolding from the other end--

"You sleasile woman! You are shameless. You drilled my father's quilt and forced my father to marry you! I don't want you to be our stepmother!"

"Bad woman, you are not allowed to enter my house!"

"We don't want you, a bad woman, to be a stepmother!"

Ye Hongying waited all afternoon before waiting for Gao Wenbo to go to the Civil Affairs Bureau.

Who knew that the marriage certificate had not been received yet, and was followed by several children of Gao Wenbo's family.

Not only chasing her, but also hitting her all the time!

On the street, how dare Ye Hongying fight back?

These are all Gao Wenbo's children. She hasn't passed the door yet, so she has done it against their children. It can't be said that she is a vicious stepmother?

But what made her sad was that Gao Wenbo didn't really want to take care of a few children, but scolded them.

Several children still didn't give up. Gao Wenbo said that there was something urgent in the factory and needed to go back to deal with it.

Obviously, Gao Wenbo protected Ye Zhi when he was in Xitang Town in his last life. How could he do this to her like this?

She still remembers that these children also liked Ye Zhi very much in her last life, saying that she finally had a mother and a family...

Why is it her turn to be like this?

Ye Hongying regrets and is angry at this time. She wants to lose her temper and cares about the image of her stepmother!

Li Ermei at that end could still take care of Zhang Xiaomei and others. She hurriedly walked to the courtyard of the Ye family, walked to her daughter, and pointed to Gao Wenbo and scolded:

"You bastards, shut up!"

"In the future, my daughter will be your mother. If you dare to talk nonsense again, I will beat you to death!"

The first child was Gao Wenbo's eldest son. At this time, listening to Li Ermei threatening them, he immediately swore, "I'll tell you! As long as I'm here, this shameless bad woman doesn't want to take a step into our house!"

"Yes, we also want to tell the whole town that it was this bad woman who drilled my father's quilt to force my father to marry her!"

Li Ermei stepped forward and slapped the head child in the face: "If you dare to talk nonsense, I want you to look good!"

Seeing this, Ye Hongying panicked in an instant: "Mother!"

Ye Hongying could put up with it before marrying Gao Wenbo.

Anyway, there will be a banquet in two days. At this time, the whole town almost knows that she is going to marry Gao Wenbo.

She was scolded by the naughty child a few words. At that time, she got the certificate and entered the door. Are you afraid that there is no way to teach them a lesson?

But this angered them. Who knew what the naughty child would say in front of Gao Wenbo?

Li Ermei threw away Ye Hongying, who persuaded her, and said, "Get out of here! If you are still a stepmother like this, you can't be bullied to death?"

As soon as the children heard it, they immediately knew that Li Ermei was going to give them a blow.

But they have been fighting since childhood. At this time, Ye Hongying hasn't passed the door yet, so she wants to be domous?

Before Li Ermei could react, the children picked up their shoes and hit her desperately. Even Ye Hongying, who was beside her, also beat her hard.

Li Ermei hasn't tried so miserably. In this town, no one can scold her except Zhang Xiaomei.

At this time, I was bullied by three children riding on their heads!

Several children, big and small, were the most naughty and brute force at the time. Li Ermei was beaten so much that she raised her hands to block her head and screamed.

In the end, Zhang Xiaomei couldn't see it and took her sister-in-law Ye to drive away Gao Wenbo's naughty children with a broom.

Before leaving, several naughty children broke their mouths and scolded, "Sweary, you shameless woman!"

Li Ermei's head was blue and swollen. She sat on the ground and beat Ye Hongying while crying: "You damn girl, why are you so blind? It's not rare to have an officer. You are a swan with three children!"

"You will suffer in the future!"

It turned out that the rumors in the town were all spread by these naughty children!

She thought it was the officer man Ye Zhi who told Zhang Xiaomei that it was evil!

Ye Hongying was also beaten to death. As soon as she heard her mother scold her like this, she said with red eyes, "Don't worry about it!"

"In the future, I will die, and you don't have to control me!"

She just needs to get through these years!

She will live a good life in the future!

Li Ermei was so angry with Ye Hongying's attitude!

Something useless!

Zhang Xiaomei couldn't help sighing when she saw this scene.

Fortunately, her daughter didn't marry Gao Wenbo.

Even if he has a salary of 200 yuan a month and has such a few children, she doesn't care!

.

A few days later, Ye Hongying asked Gao Wenbo to cancel the banquet and only took a few sets of clothes to live in his yard.

Because Gao Wenbo's children said that if they set up a banquet, they would smash it directly for her.

Ye Hongying knew that they would definitely do it, so she also compromised.

Gao Wenbo looked at Ye Hongying and said lightly, "Hongying, I'm sorry for you."

Ye Hongying suddenly blushed. Although she knew that this road was not easy to walk, she just had to get through it.

In the past few days, she knew that everyone in the town was talking about Ye Zhi's good marriage. When she went to the island, there were big fish and meat to eat, so she didn't have to worry about eating or wearing.

She listened to it except that she was a little uncomfortable at the beginning, and then she didn't think so much.

In a few years, she will soon live a good life.

It's a better day than everyone here!

Ye Hongying looked at Gao Wenbo beside her and said, "It doesn't matter. Let's just live a good life in the future."

Gao Wenbo nodded: "Hmm."

Then, he went back to the factory.

Ye Hongying also turned to the kitchen to prepare for cooking.

In his last life, in order to take care of several children, Ye Zhi changed from a person who could not do any housework to a woman with good cooking skills.

I still remember that Gao Wenbo said in the interview that his favorite food for him and his children was the leek box she made.

In this case, she will make a leek box.

But Ye Hongying had just finished washing a plate of leeks in the yard, and went back to the kitchen to get the cutting board and knife. When she came out, she saw Gao Wenbo's eldest son take off his trousers and pee on the leek...

At that moment, Ye Hongying couldn't help crying.

Chapter 27

Qiongzhou Island.

When I got up early this morning, there was a strong wind on the island. It seemed that the typhoon was ready to land.

Thinking that there would be precipitation for a few days after the typhoon landed, Ye Zhi planned to buy more vegetables.

Ye Zhi had just finished buying vegetables, and the wild wind rolled up the dust all over the sky, and the rainstorm was coming at any time.

All the way, there were people rushing home. Ye Zhi thought of drying clothes and dried vegetables at home, and also accelerated her feet, and rode a bicycle to rush home desperately.

I just returned to the yard, and the bean-sized raindrops poured down all over the sky, and I felt a little pain when I hit people's arms.

Ye Zhi saw that the clothes and vegetables in the yard were gone, and guessed that Sister He helped to collect them back.

I just heard from the supply and marketing agency that the typhoon was coming, and many people went home early.

The supply and marketing agency also closed at 9:00 this morning, and it is estimated that it will not open until after the typhoon.

After all, I don't know if I have to eat it after the typhoon.

Ye Zhi pushed the bicycle to the door of the kitchen in the rain. Because it was a little urgent, a lot of vegetables in the basket fell off.

The strong wind swept the mud and sand outside the yard into the kitchen, so that Ye Zhi couldn't open her eyes.

After finally parking the bicycle, Ye Zhi hurried out of the kitchen and looked at the chicken shed. The three chicks and two ducks inside were gone. It should be Ye Xiaoding who took them home.

Ye Zhi hurried into the house and closed the kitchen door. She didn't care about the mess. She picked up all the vegetables that fell on the ground at the first time, and then arranged the bicycle.

As soon as he finished sorting out, Ye Xiaoding ran over from the living room and said in a panic, "Auntie, I almost thought you were in time to come back."

If he doesn't come back, Ye Xiaoding is ready to go out to look for it.

Ye Zhi was so wet, and then asked, "Have you closed the doors and windows?"

Ye Xiaoding said, "It's all closed, the clothes and vegetables have been collected, and the chickens and ducks have been carried into the house."

"Has Sister He come back yet?" Ye Zhi touched the rain on her face and asked.

Ye Zhi knew that Sister He went back to work in the supply and marketing agency early this morning, but she didn't see her when she just bought things in the supply and marketing agency.

I don't know if I can make it back in time.

If she hasn't come back, there are only a few children left in the family, and Ye Zhi has to take them up first.

Ye Xiaoding said, "I'm back. It's my daughter-in-law who came to help us collect the clothes."

Ye Zhi breathed a sigh of relief: "Are you, ma'an, my daughter-in-law?"

Ye Xiaoding nodded, "Yes."

As soon as the voice fell, a window in the living room suddenly slammed, and a gust of wind and raindrops drifted in.

Ye Zhi walked to the window without thinking about it. It happened that there was a window in the living room facing south, and the window was pushed out, facing the sea. The strong wind and rain blew in, and many things in the room were blown down and fell to the ground.

At this time, the wind and rain increased, much bigger than just now. Ye Zhi was hit by the rain and couldn't even close the window.

Ye Xiaoding, who was beside him, wanted to help, but he couldn't reach the window at all.

Just as Ye Zhi poured a cool heart, a sour bean tree outside the yard was blown and broke the branches. Ye Zhi's feet softened and thought that the window had been smashed down.

Whoo-hoo-hoo--

Bang, bang, bang--

I don't know what was broken or blown away. The stormy wind came straight in. Ye Zhi closed her eyes to pull two windows, and the window that was about to be closed several times was blown open again.

The chairs and stools at home are full of water and dust. Ye Zhi's eyes are tingling. I don't know whether it was sand or rain, and her body was a little cold by the rain.

Just when Ye Zhi couldn't stand it, a dark shadow ran in quickly outside the yard. Not long after, a tall and warm body came behind Ye Zhi.

Lu Weiyang shouted, "Go back first, I'll do it!"

Ye Zhi heard Lu Wei's voice and pulled the window on the right with both hands, but she didn't let it go. The two worked together to quickly close the window.

Lu Wei asked her for the first time, "Daughter-in-law, are you all right?"

After saying that, I saw that Ye Zhi was wet all over, with a thin cloth on her body, and her face turned pale.

Ye Zhi shook her head. His feet were soft, and his throat was full of sand and dust. He couldn't say anything.

Lu Wei shouted to Ye Xiaoding, "Go, take a sheet and come out."

Ye Xiaoding walked to the room and soon took out the sheet. Lu Wei gave her a tight circumference. The sheet was very large. Lu Wei wrapped Ye Xiaoding by the way.

Then he said, "I'm going to make water now. You two are sitting here."

Soon, there was a noise at the other end of the kitchen, and Ye Zhi was wrapped in a sheet of sheets and trembled.

It's not that I haven't experienced a typhoon before, but I didn't think that the typhoon wind at the seaside was stronger and more terrifying.

The window that had just been closed was still smooth, and a piece of glass cracked.

Not long after, Lu Wei came over, loosened the quilt on Ye Zhi, and then picked up Ye Zhi, walked to the bathroom, and said, "Go take a shower first."

Ye Zhi took off her feet and shouted softly, "I'll just go by myself." But he still subconsciously hugged Lu Wei, as if he had grasped the driftwood.

Lu Wei took Ye Zhi into the bathroom without two feet and said, "I've found the clothes for you. Wash them quickly."

Ye Zhi nodded, not only the clothes, but also the oil lamp.

Obviously, his body trembled with cold, but the bottom of his heart was warm.

After taking a shower, Ye Zhi finally came to life.

I wanted to ask Ye Xiaoding to wash it, but I found that Lu Wei had helped him wash it in the sink, and now he had changed into dry clothes.

Ye Zhi looked at Lu Wei's same wet body. At this time, she took a rag to wipe the tables and chairs that had just been wet by the rain, and said, "Lu Wei, wash it quickly, don't catch a cold."

Lu Wei originally wanted to wipe all the tables and chairs before taking a shower. Who knew that Ye Zhi had come to him, took the rag in his hand, and said again, "Go and wash it."

Lu Wei looked up to Ye Zhi's eyes, and then answered and said, "Well, then I'll wash it and change my clothes."

After he came out, he found that Ye Zhi had wiped all the tables and chairs that had just been filled with rain and dust.

At this moment, it is facing the hot tea.

Lu Wei wiped his hair, walked to Ye Zhi and said, "I just went to the post office to get the package sent by my parents, so I came back late."

If it hadn't been for this, Ye Zhi would not have been wet.

Hearing this, Ye Zhi's eyes lit up, and the action of brewing tea paused and asked, "Has my parents replied?"

Lu Wei raised his chin to the wooden sofa on the other side and said, "The package on the chair, it seems that my parents may have sent something else."

Ye Zhi couldn't wait to untie the package. The outer packaging had been wet by the rainstorm, but fortunately, it was wrapped in several layers, and the things inside were not wet.

--It's a radio and a large bag of dried shiitake mushrooms and dried silk.

Lu looked at the radio and asked, "Why did my parents send the radio?"

If I remember correctly, this should be the brideged gift he gave to Ye Zhi at that time.

Ye Zhi had opened the letter at this time and was reading it. As she answered Lu Wei, she said, "There is no electricity at home."

Oh, Lu Wei didn't expect this at that time.

Hearing the letter, Ye Xiaoding also sat next to Ye Zhi with full expectation and asked anxiously, "Sir-in-law, did you mention me? Did you ask me?"

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Yes, I miss you very much." Then Ye Zhi told him the content of greeting Ye Xiaoding in the letter one by one.

Ye Xiaoding didn't know how to type, but he also looked around Ye Zhi. Ye Zhi read it to him word by word.

Until he saw the line in the letter, Ye Zhi's eyes changed, and Lu Wei asked, "What's the matter?"

Just now, he sat next to him and watched Ye Zhi read the letter all the time.

Mimi's face has always been smiling. I don't know what I saw again, and suddenly frowned.

Ye Zhi thought for a while and felt that the husband and wife should be more frank, so she said, "My cousin married Gao Wenbo. That's right, the friend you found when you went to Xitang Town.

Ye Zhi is embarrassed to say only the rest of the content.

The letter said that Ye Hongying got married after getting into Gao Wenbo's quilt, and now everyone in Xitang Town knows it.

Moreover, I heard that Gao Wenbo's children were very naughty. They not only ruined Ye Hongying's reputation everywhere, but also beat Li Ermei and Ye Hongying.

It seems that Ye Hongying didn't live so well.

Hearing this, Lu Wei said "Oh" faintly. After thinking about it, he added, "I'm not friends with him."

I can only say, I know.

Ye Zhi looked at Lu Wei and suddenly remembered that before the two got married, Li Ermei specially said something about her and Gao Wenbo in front of Lu Wei. After that, she wanted to explain to Lu Wei, but Lu Wei said it was unnecessary.

Thinking of the night before, Lu Wei seemed to say that he had met him. Maybe Lu Wei saw something that night.

Thinking about it, Ye Zhi couldn't help asking, "Did you know it a long time ago?"

Lu Wei nodded to Ye Zhi's questioning eyes: "Hmm."

No wonder.

No wonder when Li Ermei talked about her and Gao Wenbo in front of Lu Wei, Lu Wei trusted her so much.

It should have been bumped into.

Before Ye Zhi could speak, Lu Wei said, "I went to Gao Wenbo's house that night and happened to meet your cousin."

Sure enough.

However, why did Ye Hongying do this?

After all, the three children of Gao Wenbo's family are really bears.

Ye Zhi did not read the whole book at that time, but only saw the chapter of the original owner's death.

Because it was too bad, the original owner lived in Gao Wenbo's yard and fought with several naughty children every day. At the beginning, the original owner was not treated by a few naughty children. The often cooked dishes were either spoiled or disliked by this and that, and he also loved to complain in front of Gao Wenbo.

The original owner struggled for two or three years, and became a father and a mother, so that several naughty children slowly accepted her.

Later, although they got along well, and the family looked beautiful on the surface, but several children did not really care about being the mother of the original owner, otherwise they would not have watched the original owner being swept out of the door, but they didn't say a word.

What on earth is Ye Hongying for?

Is it true that it's really for Gao Wenbo's monthly salary of dozens of yuan?

Suddenly, I didn't know what was blown down outside the window, and a "slap" interrupted Ye Zhi's thinking.

The wind came in through the cracks in the cracks of the window. Ye Zhi couldn't help hugging her arm and sweeping it. As soon as the typhoon blew, the temperature dropped, which was a little cold.

Lu Wei took a thin coat, handed it to her, and suddenly asked, "Will you blame me for not saying it at that time?"

Ye Zhi wrapped her coat and said with a smile, "We don't have the right to guide other people's lives. We just need to live our own lives."

They had just got married at that time. With Lu Wei's character, he could not argue behind others.

And it's useless to say it. Is it possible to stop Ye Hongying from marrying?

This is obviously impossible, because the letter said that it was Ye Hongying who took the initiative to find Gao Wenbo.

If they persuade her, their family can't treat her as a person who is jealous of Ye Hongying and can marry an engineer?

It's not flattering.

Lu Wei repeated what she had just said in her heart to Ye Zhi's clear eyes, and suddenly lowered her head and pecked at her lips.

Ye Zhi stared at him, "Xiao Ding is still there!"

No shame, no shame!

Lu Wei smiled very loudly: "He didn't look at it."

Ye Zhi couldn't help looking at it. Ye Xiaoding was really playing with the radio sent by her parents.

Thinking that she could listen to the radio in the future, Ye Zhi's mood suddenly jumped up. She couldn't help but come to Lu Wei's side, put her feet high, kissed him on the cheek, and said, "Let's listen to the radio tonight!"

*

After the typhoon passed, it rained for another three days.

Fortunately, there are a lot of radios, so that the typhoon weather that can only be trapped at home is not too boring.

On the fourth day, the rain stopped. Although there was no sun, it was a cool cloudy day.

Ye Zhi got up early in the morning to go to the yard to see if the vegetables and flowers she planted had been destroyed by the typhoon.

Fortunately, most of the cabbage she grows is a good water resistance. Even if it rains for three days, although it droops, it should still survive.

The other pepper tomato and melon seedlings are not so tenacious. Two of them directly rotted their leaves, and it seems that they have to be planted again.

Ye Zhi thought that there were a lot of mung beans at home, or she would send some mung bean sprouts to eat.

Ye Zhi here was tidying up the yard, and Lu Wei over there was not idle after waking up. He washed the clothes that had not been dry for the past few days again.

So when He Jinfeng came to Ye Zhi's yard, he saw Lu Wei, who was tall and tall, washing things by the faucet pool.

Suddenly, his eyes widened.

Lu Wei, it's okay to wash the dishes before. I didn't expect to wash clothes today?

How many men in this family courtyard can do such housework?

Previously, the family courtyard also said that Lu Wei's temperament was not good and he didn't understand Lian Xiangxiyu. Now at first glance, it's not like that.

At least wash dishes and clothes.

This compares a lot of men.

If the people in the family home know that Ye Zhi not only has a good mother-in-law, but also a husband who can help, will most of them be envious?

Ye Zhi soon noticed the arrival of He Jinfeng and asked, "Sister He, how's your yard?" How are you doing?"

Lu Wei heard the sound, raised his head and said hello to He Jinfeng, and then buried his head in washing clothes.

He Jinfeng walked in with a smile and said, "Oh, don't mention it. The loofah shed has fallen down. Thinking that this loofah can't be eaten, I'll bring you some."

With that, He Jinfeng put a few tender loofahs on the stone stool in Ye Zhi's yard.

"Thank you, Sister He. My parents just sent me some dried shiitake mushrooms before. You can also take some back." With that, Ye Zhi went back to the five bucket cabinets in the living room, took out the dried shiitake mushrooms that had been divided into several parts early in the morning, and gave them to He Jinfeng.

Lu Wei, who is over there, has washed the clothes and hung them on the clothesline.

He Jinfeng quietly asked Ye Zhi, "Does your Lu Tuan still wash clothes?"

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "The clothes washed on rainy days were not dry. Lu Wei said that it seemed to have a little smell, so he washed them."

The seaside was wet and rainy. I guess it was a little smelly, but she ignored it. Lu Wei got up and took it out and washed it again.

If he wants to wash it, let him wash it.

He Jinfeng smiled and didn't ask again. He just said, "Yes, isn't school about to start? Is your Xiaoding also ready to go to school?

Ye Zhi nodded, "Well, I have signed up. I will go to school in four or five days."

He Jinfeng said, "Well, those in my family also have to go to school. Let them go together then."

He Jinfeng has to go back to the supply and sales agency very early every day, so he can't send a few children at home in the morning.

"By the way, is Anzai going back to Yangcheng?" Some time ago, I heard that he seemed to be going back to Yangcheng to go back to school. There happened to be a typhoon these days, and the ship was suspended. He should not have returned yet.

Ye Xiaoding has just made friends, and he must have cried for a while.

He Jinfeng said, "I'm not sure yet. Anzai said that he didn't want to go back to Yangcheng. I have to call my sister to talk to her."

Ye Zhi and He Jinfeng chatted a few more about the child, but He Jinfeng hurried back to the supply and marketing club and did not say anything more.

Ye Zhi thought that Ye Xiaoding went to school, and it was quite boring for her to be left alone at home.

Looking at He Jinfeng's busy back, he suddenly felt a little envious.

However, there are so many family members on the island, and the job is so good that it is very difficult to work.

Let's take a look when Ye Xiaoding goes to school.

*

A few days later, the primary school also started.

On Ye Xiaoding's first day of primary school, Lu Wei and Ye Zhi sent him to school together. Although he was in a mood for a while, he was happy to see that Chen Zhi'an did not return to Yangcheng, but went to the first grade with him.

The primary school venue of the family courtyard is quite large, and there are also two teaching buildings, both of which are two-story red brick houses.

There are also a lot of children. As soon as they arrive at school, they will scream and quarrel.

I heard that there is also a kindergarten in the back of the primary school. Now it encourages the liberation of women's labor force, so the kindergarten and primary school are fully equipped.

Ye Zhi sent him to the door of the classroom and said, "You have to go home after school. Don't run around, okay?"

Ye Xiaoding carried a military green slee bag on Lu Wei's school before. He was very angry and said, "I know. I'll go home with Anzai after school. Sister-in-law, you don't have to pick me up."

I heard that primary school students don't need to be picked up by adults. Only those little kids in kindergarten need to be picked up by adults.

Ye Zhi listened and said, "I'll pick you up on the first day. You wait for me at the school gate."

Ye Xiaoding shouted, "You don't have to pick it up. How can any primary school students have to be picked up by adults?"

He will be laughed at by his classmates!

Ye Zhi really wants to beat him. In a few decades, primary school students will have to pick him up four times a day, okay?

Parents are annoyed.

It's good for him, but he still thinks adults are annoying.

Lu Wei stood aside and said, "Pick up and drop off for two days first. When you know the way, you will go to and from school by yourself."

After all, Ye Zhi also has to work in the textile factory.

Ye Xiaoding lowered his little head and said, "Okay."

Then, I walked into the classroom that was so noisy with the vegetable market.

Ye Zhi watched him go back to the classroom and said to Lu Wei beside him, "Go back to work."

Lu Wei looked down at Ye Zhi with a drooping expression and asked, "What about you?"

Ye Zhi thought for a thought for a time and said with a smile, "I, go back to grow vegetables, grow flowers and drink tea."

It sounds quite cozy.

Lu Wei said, "Then have a good rest at home. Call me if you need anything."

When Ye Zhi heard the phone call, she was a little resistant. It was strange that the phone call was actually heard by the phone in the telephone room.

"Well, I'll call you if I have something." Ye Zhi still answered.

Just as Ye Zhi and Lu Wei left the primary school, the bell rang. Ye Zhi looked back and happened to see Li Shufen walking into the teacher's office in front of her.

Ye Zhi asked Lu Wei beside her, "Is Li Shufen a primary school teacher?"

Ye Zhi was quite impressed by Li Shufen's magazine.

In addition to the special visit on the first day of the island, Tian Qiuyun was also publicly criticized by Patrol Yuan on the way to the sea.

When Lu Wei heard the name, he searched in his mind and said, "Yes."

Ye Zhi didn't ask much. Li Shufen didn't seem to be as aggressive as Tian Qiuyun. She should be a very patient teacher.

Li Shufen in the teacher's office, as soon as she walked into the door, she heard the other two teachers talking with a smile, "So that's the daughter-in-law of Lu Tuanchang? It's really beautiful."

"No wonder Chief Lu has been looking down on other girls for so many years. It turns out that his daughter-in-law is so beautiful."

"I heard that Team leader Lu also washes dishes and clothes at home. I love my wife so much."

"Oh, that lev誌 is really happy. Not only did my mother-in-law like it, but she sent her so many things, and her man also loved her and envied her so much. I'm not greedy. Just give me whatever you want.

"Oh, you said this, let's see if you are so beautiful!"

"Yes, she is not as beautiful!"

Li Shufen was extremely uncomfortable when she heard it. Most of the people who had stayed in the family courtyard for a long time knew that she had told the political commissar about her love with Lu Wei before, but she was rejected by Lu Wei, not to mention the face.

Li Shufen once deliberately came forward to talk to him. Who knew that Lu Wei didn't even know who she was.

This matter has always made her grumpy, so when Lu Wei brought back a doll's daughter-in-law, she had to wait for Lu Wei to be laughed at by the whole family.

It's a joke that he marries a baby and an old girl. Who knows that although Ye Zhi is a little older, her parents look good!

Now it seems that they are very happy to mix sugar in their small mouths.

It's just a nephew who came to school and sent it to two people together. Whose child is happy with him?

Don't they all go to and from school by themselves?

I don't know if he came out to show his love on purpose.

Forget it. Just got married. Which couple is not like this?

After a while, you will know that men are all of the same virtue, and they will not cherish it if they get it.

Li Shufen didn't listen and took the book to class with a blue face.

*

As soon as Lu Wei returned to the regiment, he was called to a meeting to discuss the enlistment of new recruits next spring.

A meeting lasted for a whole hour. At the time of the meeting, Master Zhang stopped Lu Wei.

Master Zhang: "Mr. Lu, wait a minute. I have something to see you."

Lu Wei sat back and waited for someone to disperse. After waiting, Master Zhang asked, "I heard that your daughter-in-law used to be an employee of a textile factory?"

Lu Weiying: "Yes."

Master Zhang nodded, "You know the key points of the meeting just now. There are more new recruits than expected, and the military uniforms and bedding needed now are not well prepared."

"So, you can't transfer your family to the textile factory to help when you see it."

The reason why Master Zhang knew that Lu Wei's family was from a textile factory was not through their political review data, but his daughter-in-law Huang Qiuying's mouth.

In the days of the previous typhoon, Huang Qiuying didn't know where to make two clothes for him. At first, he was quite resistant. In the army, his clothes and shoes were matched. He didn't wear other clothes, but he couldn't resist the pressure of his daughter-in-law.

Unexpectedly, after being forced to wear it by my daughter-in-law, I found that the workmanship and tailoring were good.

Huang Qiuying said, "No, Ye Tongzhi used to be an employee of a textile factory. It's so beautiful to make clothes."

Master Zhang considered that Lu Wei and Ye Zhi were newly married, and he didn't know whether he would agree to this.

After all, this work is temporary, and there is no way to give Ye Zhi a compilation.

The Lu family is not short of Ye Zhi's grain, so let's ask Lu Wei's opinion first.

Lu Wei said, "I have to go back and ask Ye Tongzhi about this."

Master Zhang nodded: "Don't worry, give me a reply in a week."

That night, Lu Wei went back and told Ye Zhi about this. Unexpectedly, Ye Zhi agreed even after thinking about it.

"Of course!"

Ye Zhi was worried that if Lu Wei had a mission, Ye Xiaoding would also go to school, which was too quiet and boring.

Unexpectedly, there will be a chance immediately, and she will definitely not let it go.

Lu Wei said, "Well, you can go if you like."

Chapter 28

There are so many people in the whole military camp family courtyard, but there are very few positions provided in the camp.

Everyone squeezed their heads and worried that they may not be able to get a position.

Now there is a job delivered directly to him, and Ye Zhi will definitely seize the opportunity.

At this time, Ye Xiaoding had fallen asleep. Ye Zhi leaned on the pillow, turned her face to look at Lu Wei, and asked, " By the way, is the working time fixed? I'm afraid that Xiaoding will have no one to take care of me at night.

Lu Wei is not on the island all the time. Sometimes he will go to sea to cruise. Generally, about three days, he will also go to other military camps on Qiongzhou Island to communicate work. It will take a day or two to go. What's more, when there are special tasks, he will go out for ten days and eight days.

Therefore, Ye Zhi has to look at the working hours to arrange the things at home.

Lu Wei rubbed his fingers for Ye Zhi and said lightly, "In order to save electricity, most of the state-owned factories in the camp only work day shifts, except for emergencies. As far as I know, textile factories should do the same.

Ye Zhi nodded: "That's good."

Just take care of Ye Xiaoding at night.

Chen Zhi'an didn't go back to Yangcheng. He could accompany Ye Xiaoding during the day, even at night, if he didn't work at night.

Lu Wei thought for a while and said, "That textile factory is very close to our sixth regiment. What can you do? You can come to me. If I go on a mission, you can go there to find Li Guoliang. He is my subordinate."

Ye Zhi remembers that Li Guoliang came to their house when he planted trees last time.

It should be Lu Wei's left and right hand.

Ye Zhi wrote it down and said, "Okay."

Lu Wei said again, "If it is not convenient to take care of Xiaoding at that time, you can ask Li Weimin's daughter-in-law. My sister-in-law should be back soon."

Ye Zhi's eyes lit up, "Yes, I haven't seen Li Tongzhi's daughter-in-law. How is she?"

Lu Wei gently answered, "People are very good. I haven't disliked going to eat and drink for so many years."

Although I bring something every time I go, it still adds a lot of trouble.

Ye Zhi thought that if she wanted to work, she would definitely have to bother others.

Li Weimin has a good relationship with Lu Wei. If you help them when you need it, they will definitely not refuse.

But in the long run, Ye Zhi still felt sorry. If she gave money, she didn't know whether it would affect the relationship between the two.

I have to wait until after work.

The two chatted for a while, and the light began to flash again.

Ye Zhi put the pillow right on the right place. She lay flat on the bed, pulled Lu Wei's arm and said, "It's time to turn off the light. Go to bed quickly. Remember to answer for Master Zhang for me tomorrow."

Don't miss this good opportunity.

Even if it's not made, it's just for her to have something to do.

Lu Wei said "um", but turned over when the lights were turned off.

He said, "Daughter-in-law, why do you smell so good every day?"

Lu Wei has been piled up among a group of old men all day long. He has been training or on a task all year round, and there must be no fragrance on his body.

However, every time Lu Wei approached his daughter-in-law, whether he took a shower at night or finished the housework during the day, he would always smell a sweet fragrance.

Is it his illusion?

Ye Zhi pushed him and snorted, "Do you have it? I think I stink. I'm sweating all day long.

Qiongzhou Island in September is still a little hot during the day. Although there is a sea breeze blowing at night, there is not even a fan in the house, and you have to rely on a big sunflower fan.

If you don't open the window, it will be very sultry.

I still remember that when I first came to Qiongzhou Island, it was the dog days. Ye Zhi was often woken up by the heat. After waking up, she would wake up the shallow sleeping Lu Wei.

Lu Wei woke up and subconsciously picked up the sunflower fan and gave her a fan.

But it will still be hot and sweaty under the back.

I sweat when I sleep, and I also sweat during the day, so where is the fragrance?

I don't know how long Lu Wei's nose is!

Lu Wei smiled in a low voice, and his voice was seductive: "I smell it fragrant."

Ye Zhi smelled the sandalwood fragrance on Lu Wei's body, and she didn't know how to respond to the person who pressed her.

The sky is dry, and it's ready for a bit.

......

After two days, Ye Zhi went to the textile factory in the camp to report.

There has been an order issued by Master Zhang here, so Ye Zhi officially took a job without much effort.

The female textile worker in charge of taking Ye Zhi is Chen Fang, a native of Qiongzhou.

Their job in this workshop is to do sewing. There are more than 20 sewing machines in the workshop, and everyone is so busy that they basically don't stop working.

Chen Fang didn't expect such a beautiful doll to come to the workshop. Even if she was married, she couldn't help smiling shyly when talking to her: "We are responsible for sewing here, and the clothes we make are also provided to the soldiers who protect the country, so we must be careful and serious."

Ye Zhi nodded seriously and said, "I will definitely be more careful."

Seeing that Ye Zhi's attitude was quite good, Chen Fang smiled and said, "I heard that you used to work in a textile factory, and you should also get started quickly. This job is actually not difficult."

Chen Fang saw the good cloth of Ye Zhi's clothes at a glance. At present, this cloth is only used by troops except for several trade cities along the coast.

Chen Fang guessed that Ye Zhi either had a good mother-in-law's family or a good mother-in-law's family.

Otherwise, who is willing to buy this imported product?

Chen Fang took her to know several people in the group. After they met one by one, everyone began to work.

Fortunately, Ye Zhi was familiar with the work of the textile factory, and she did not waste everyone's time. She soon got it.

The work of the textile factory is actually not too tiring, because considering the use of hands, eyes and feet, there will be a fixed time to rest.

There is also time for a lunch break at noon, which is similar to Ye Zhi in Xitang Town before, and even has a better rest time.

It's not too early or too late to get off work in the afternoon, and it's not too late to go home to cook.

After officially joining the job, Ye Zhi knew that Chen Fang was a single mother with a son.

Her husband died in a shipwreck, and now a woman is pulling her son to grow up.

Ye Zhi also heard from the military sister-in-law of the family courtyard that many locals on the island need to go to the sea to fish for a living. The boats in this era are simple. If they encounter a few wave boats, they will directly overturn, so there are more single-parent women with their children.

Ye Zhi and Chen Fang get along well. Chen Fang is a very patient person and does not lose her temper.

Therefore, Ye Zhi is quite happy to work in a textile factory.

*

Soon, everyone in the family courtyard knew that Ye Zhi had entered the textile factory.

In this era, everyone will have some sewing, but Ye Zhi picked up this good thing. It is inevitable that she will be jealous in her heart. How can all the good things be encountered by her?

Therefore, many people are talking behind their backs, saying that Ye Zhi relied on Lu Wei and Lu Wei's father Commander Lu.

Some people also said that she had climbed up with the daughter-in-law of the teacher's house. Anyway, there were different opinions and everything.

Ye Zhi goes to work and gets off work every day, and she doesn't know what others say at all.

After working for eight days, Ye Zhi ushered in the first holiday.

A gazebo has been covered in her yard, with stone tables and chairs on the surface.

Therefore, Ye Zhi has to live a leisurely day of growing vegetables, growing flowers and drinking tea.

She also called Huang Qiuqi and He Jinfeng.

While brewing tea in the pavilion, Ye Zhi saw Li Shufen again.

Li Shufen happened to be the teacher of Ye Xiaoding and Huang Qiuying's youngest daughter, so Ye Zhi thought about it and invited her to come in.

Li Shufen saw that Ye Zhi's yard turned out to be more and more decent. Looking back on her yard, there were only a few potted plants, and now there are only a few broken pots left.

It's very unpleasant in my heart.

He Jinfeng is really happy for her.

"Xiaoye, it's good to have a job. It's easy to get moldy when you stay at home all day."

He Jinfeng felt that she was working hard and had no energy for a day without working, so she was still very happy for Ye Zhi when she saw that she had found a job.

Other military sister-in-law can't wait for a suitable opportunity after waiting for several years.

Ye Zhi just came and had a good opportunity.

Recalling the first time she went to the sea with Ye Zhi, the girl also took her to find a few big crabs weighing two or three catties.

There is no one else with this luck.

Lu Wei was lucky to marry such a beautiful and blessed daughter-in-law.

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Well, now Xiaoding is also in school. It's really a little boring."

Li Shufen beside her smiled and said, "Then Ye Tongzhi, you should have a child with Team leader Lu earlier."

Ye Xiaoding is only Ye Zhi's nephew. No matter how close he is, he will not be his own son.

Ye Zhi has been on the island for two months, and her stomach doesn't seem to have moved yet.

Drink coffee and strong tea as usual.

Li Shufen remembered what Tian Qiuyun said. She didn't know whether to give birth or not.

Ye Zhi took a sip of coffee and smiled, "This is not urgent."

It's not that she doesn't want it. It's that Lu Wei calculated the time and thought it would be needed now. It would be too hot to have a baby in summer, so she wanted to wait for another two months.

By the end of the year, the weather on Qiongzhou Island will be very comfortable.

The key is that Lu Wei's contraceptive method is not scientific, and it may be tricked at any time.

So Ye Zhi didn't know when she would be pregnant, and she couldn't be anxious.

When Li Shufen heard it, she felt that there was something in Ye Zhi's words.

Li Shufen smiled and said, "You are so young. If you work hard, you will definitely get there soon."

Huang Qiu was found pregnant again at the beginning of the month. At this time, when he heard the topic of pregnancy, he felt that it was not that good, so he hummed, "Come on, what's the hurry? Now that Xiaoye has finally found a job, I don't want it first."

Huang Qiuqi used to have people working, but he gave birth to a few and no one took care of them. He only resigned and came to Qiongzhou Island to accompany the army.

As soon as I joined the army, I didn't expect it to be again...

I don't know when the road to giving birth to a baby will end.

If she had a job, she would definitely not have another time!

Only when you are pregnant can you know how precious freedom is.

He Jinfeng looked at Li Shufen and said, "Li Tongzhi, aren't you still young? You should also hurry up and have more births. Anyway, your battalion commander Liu can't afford it.

Li Shufen heard the words and curled her lips. She has two now, and she really doesn't want to have another one.

She is either scolded or angry with dozens of primary school students every day. She really doesn't like children that much.

Moreover, the job of a teacher is not so easy to find. Many educated youths want to be teachers.

Who knows how many children to give birth and go back, and the school still wants her.

Ye Zhi said simply, "Lu Wei and I are not in a hurry."

Others also helped her get anxious.

Li Shufen shut up directly.

However, in my heart, I think there must be something wrong with the young couple.

Which man married a daughter-in-law and went home without rushing to have his own child?

Do you really think it's time to marry back?

***

The days of working in a textile factory are very fulfilling.

In addition to going to work every day, her colleagues sometimes ask her about the style of clothes.

After all, it is difficult for people to find the clothes on their bodies.

Ladies all love beauty. Seeing that Ye Zhi's clothes seem to be different from what they usually wear, they will also ask a few questions curiously.

Ye Zhi sometimes teaches them to repair their waist and neckline.

Everyone was originally a sewing man. After a few words, everyone knew the key points. Before long, Ye Zhi became a celebrity in the workshop.

Although the working hours are very full, I am really busy when I am busy, especially at the end of the year.

As it got closer to the end of the year, Ye Zhi became busier.

There were three or four days off in the previous month, and at the end of November, there was only one day off in half a month.

On the day of the holiday, Ye Zhi slept directly until ten o'clock.

This has never happened before. It happened that Lu Wei went on a cruise again, and there was only Ye Xiaoding at home.

Ye Xiaoding knew that she had been a little busy with work recently, so even if she didn't get up, she didn't deliberately wake her up.

In the morning, I also ate steamed buns and sweet potato porridge made in the canteen with others.

After Ye Zhi woke up, she was confused. When she saw the buns and sweet potato porridge on the table, she had no appetite.

Later, I still drank some porridge, and then went back to lie down.

Obviously, it doesn't look like being sick, but I'm sleepy and want to sleep.

Ye Zhi felt that she had worked for too long and had not had a rest, so she looked like this.

Ye Xiaoding came back at noon, and Ye Zhi sent him to the canteen again.

Ye Xiaoding explored Ye Zhi's body temperature and felt that there was nothing abnormal, so he asked, "Auntie, are you sick?"

Ye Zhi also probed her forehead and said, "It's okay. I guess she has been busy for a long time and hasn't had a holiday."

"Go to dinner by yourself. I'll take a break."

When the holiday comes, sleep with your head covered.

Happiness.

This time, but not sleeping for long, Ye Zhi was woken up by a slightly cold touch.

Lu Wei's hand was on her forehead, and her face was full of worries: "Daughter-in-law, are you all right? I heard from Xiaoding that you have slept for a long time.

"Honey, are you back?" Ye Zhi took Lu Wei's hand and felt cold and comfortable. She said angued, "I'm fine, but I'm too sleepy. I'll just sleep. Don't go." After saying that, he reached out and grabbed Lu Wei's hand and rubbed it.

The sea breeze makes the trees outside squeal, and the weather is suitable for sleeping in.

Lu Wei reached out and touched Ye Zhi's forehead. His heart ached for a moment and said, "Why do you feel a little hot?"

Ye Xiaoding didn't know when he came in, and he also said anxiously, "Auntie, A Xiu said that fever would make people burn stupid. Why don't I go to a military doctor?"

If my sister-in-law hadn't been sick, how could she have stayed up for so long?

"You are stupid!" Ye Zhi couldn't help laughing: "I'm really fine. Can I not know if I have a fever?"

"Don't worry, I just feel a little tired. Just take a break."

Ye Zhi knew that she was like this because she had been working for half a month in a row. I guess it's not a big problem.

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi's lazy appearance, and he couldn't see whether she was uncomfortable or really tired.

Moreover, Ye Zhi has been pulling his arm at this time, as if she were coquettish.

Lu Wei thought for a while, but he still sat by the bed and stretched out his hand to hold Ye Zhi's back: "Then take a rest. I'm here."

"Well, don't go."

Ye Zhi felt that Lu Wei was beside her, and subconsciously rubbed him, and then closed her eyes again.

.

Perhaps because the weather was relatively cold and Lu Wei was around, Ye Zhi smelled his familiar smell and fell asleep again.

It was not until after five o'clock in the afternoon that Ye Zhi woke up.

After waking up, his face was rosy and full of energy, and he seemed to have come back to life.

It's just that I don't know if I slept too much. After Ye Zhi woke up, she felt that she didn't want to move, so she lay in bed and didn't want to move.

Lu Wei gave hot water and washed Ye Zhi's face. After washing her face, Ye Zhi felt much more comfortable.

Lu Wei sat by the bed, saw that her face eased a lot, and said to her, "You're not feeling well. I'll cook tonight. You lie down for a while."

Ye Zhi remembered that Lu Wei could only steam steamed buns, but at this time, he didn't want to eat steamed buns or seafood.

He said, "But I don't want to eat buns."

Lu Wei couldn't help laughing. He could only steam the steamed buns.

So he asked, "What do you want to eat?"

Ye Zhi also bought a lot of melons and vegetables yesterday, and also raised some durable shells.

After thinking about it, Ye Zhi said, "There are green vegetables, clams and scallops in the kitchen. It's up to you, as long as it's not the bun."

"Okay, do you want to eat scaroni? Lu Wei remembered that Ye Zhi cooked the powder once, and everyone ate it very well.

Ye Zhi thought for a thought, "Forget it, I'll do it."

She really can't trust Lu Wei's cooking skills.

Last time, I happened to have something to go to Sister He's side and asked him to help stir-fry a green vegetable. Who knew that it was half burnt?

Lu Wei helped her and asked worriedly, "Are you really not uncomfortable?" I don't look right when I see you.

Ye Zhi looked at him doubtfully, "No! I'm really sleepy."

Lu Wei followed worriedly and saw Ye Zhi get out of bed and walk straight to the kitchen.

Just as she was about to pick up the pot of flower armor, Lu Wei saw that Ye Zhi couldn't help covering her mouth--

"Noo--!"

Chapter 29

The salty smell of seafood poured into his nose. Even if Ye Zhi's stomach turned upside down, he vomited twice, but he didn't spit out anything.

Lu Wei quickly stepped forward, held Ye Zhi's body, and asked, "My daughter-in-law, what's wrong with you?"

When he came back from the cruise today, Lu Wei saw Ye Zhi look listless. He lay in bed and didn't want to move.

After saying a few words, he still slept with his arm in his arms, and slept for two or three hours.

He asked Ye Xiaoding. Recently, the textile factory has been working for half a month in order to catch up with the new recruits next spring.

Ye Zhi also went out early and came back late recently. As soon as she went home and took a shower, she also fell asleep.

Suddenly, Lu Weizhen was worried.

Ye Zhi didn't start. The first time, she stayed away from the pot of flower armor.

"I'm fine. It's this flower nail. It seems to have changed its taste."

It smells so fishy and smells bad!

It smells strange. Obviously, the weather is quite cold. It can't be so bad at all.

Suddenly, an idea broke into Ye Zhi's mind.

It seems that she hasn't come for a long time since she came to the island. After coming to the island, she has a regular schedule and a nutritious diet. Her monthly affairs are quite accurate.

She won't be--

Are you pregnant?

Lu Wei glanced at the flower armor in the pot, one by one with their tentacles stretched out, looking alive.

Then he asked, "Are you sick?" I'll take you to the infirmary to have a look.

Ye Zhi subconsciously touched her flat lower abdomen, looked at Lu Wei, who looked worried, and said slowly, "I'm not sick. I may--"

"Is there?"

Lu Wei's head suddenly stunned at Ye Zhi's wet eyes because of dry vomiting.

Do you have it?

What's going on?

Lu Wei suddenly flashed a flash of inspiration, which was...

The ignorant, excited, excited and surprised emotions collided with each other, which made Lu Wei stunned in an instant and didn't know what to do.

Ye Zhi stretched out her hand and shook it in front of his eyes and asked, "What are you doing in a daze?"

Lu Wei's eyes subconsciously looked at Ye Zhi's lower abdomen, and his eyes slowly calmed down.

Ye Zhi has their children.

He is going to be a father.

Lu Wei then wiped his face and calmed down. He felt a little confused in his mind, but he reacted quickly in action. He bowed his waist and picked Ye Zhi up and said, "I'll take you to the infirmary."

Ye Zhi's feet left the ground in an instant, and she suddenly panicked. Her hands subconsciously hugged Lu Wei's neck and said angrily, "Let me down. I'll go by myself."

"Better to that, if you are really pregnant, you won't be in a hurry for a day and a half. Just check it tomorrow. It's night at this time."

Lu Wei looked down at Ye Zhi in her arms. Because she vomited a few times, her cheeks were a little red, and there were still a few tears hanging in the corners of her eyes. I saw pity.

Lu Wei said calmly, "I'm in a hurry." With that, he walked out of the kitchen with Ye Zhi in his arms and walked out.

Ye Zhi felt too embarrassed. She was pregnant, not sick!

Who is so anxious?

Can't be seen by others?

I used to be clingy, and then I was a tigress. Now I'm pregnant and I'm still spoiled!

Ye Xiaoding just heard Ye Zhi's vomiting sound. He didn't even water the dishes. He put down the spoon and walked to the kitchen. Who knew that he hurriedly hugged his sister-in-law's uncle and walked out.

Ye Xiaoding followed and asked, "What's wrong with my sister-in-law?" Sister-in-law, are you all right?"

Lu Wei said, "It's okay. You wait at home."

At this time, it was the evening after work. People came and went on the road outside the yard. When many people saw Lu Wei walking out with Ye Zhi in their arms, they looked back one after another and talked about it again.

Lu Wei's family was so quiet that He Jinfeng, who had originally tidied up the melon shed in the yard, also ran out and saw that Lu Wei had gone far away with Ye Zhi in his arms.

Then she saw Ye Xiaoding standing at the door and asked, "Xiaoding, what's wrong with your sister-in-law?"

Ye Xiaoding cried and shouted, "My aunt is sick..."

Hearing this, He Jinfeng quickly took Ye Xiaoding back to his yard and asked, "Wouldn't your sister-in-law be fine during the day?" What's the matter?"

The two families live close. He Jinfeng knows that Ye Zhi sometimes likes to sleep in and also take a nap in the afternoon.

I heard that it's a rare holiday today. Ye Xiaoding said that she was sleeping during the day, and He Jinfeng didn't bother her. She just thought she had been working for too long. I guess she just wanted to be lazy.

Why do you have to go to the infirmary now?

Ye Xiaoding cried and sobbed, "My sister-in-law just vomited in the kitchen after taking a nap. My uncle now... takes her to the infirmary."

"Aunt, my aunt will be all right, right?"

Ye Xiaoding felt that the closest person in the world to him was Ye Zhi.

If his sister-in-law has something wrong, what should he do in the future?

How can he tell Grandpa Xiu?

He Jinfeng listened to Ye Xiaoding's intermittent words and immediately understood what was going on. He immediately said, "Spit and say it again!"

"Your sister-in-law, this is a happy event. Soon you will have a younger brother or sister!"

Ye Xiaoding was a little confused, "What, what?"

He Jinfeng smiled and said, "Decline bag, you're going to be a brother! Still crying!"

Ye Xiaoding suddenly turned from anxiety to ecstasy, and her eyes with tears lit up in an instant: "Aunuch, are you telling the truth? I'm going to be a brother?"

He Jinfeng recalled that Lu Wei had just hugged Ye Zhi's back, smiled and sighed with emotion.

Lu Wei really loves his daughter-in-law.

Is there any woman on the island who is pregnant and carries her to the infirmary for examination?

And it's evening now, and everyone is going to cook and eat.

He Jinfeng shook his head with a smile and said to Ye Xiaoding, "Go and play with Anzai and others for a while. You can have dinner at my house tonight."

It seems that their family has no time to cook tonight.

He Jinfeng went to the kitchen and prepared to cook some noodles for them. Ye Zhi can eat it when she comes back.

**

Lu Wei took Ye Zhi all the way to the infirmary without rest. Ye Zhi lay on his chest. He could only hear his strong heartbeat, but did not hear his heavy gasp, which was also magical.

Ye Zhi didn't dare to show her head all the way, and she was so ashamed.

I didn't know that she was terminally ill.

Ye Zhi said more than once that he wanted him to put her down, but Lu Wei didn't listen and hugged her all the way into the infirmary.

This is the time to go home for dinner, and there is no one in the infirmary.

Lu Wei directly took Ye Zhi into the office of the doctor on duty and put her on the white quilt.

Zhao Meizhen, the doctor on duty in the infirmary, just came back from the bathroom and saw two more people in the duty room.

Zhao Meizhen gave him a consultation when Lu Wei was hospitalized in the first half of the year, but because of the trouble of surgery, Yangcheng called again and handed over Lu Wei to their dean for processing.

At that time, Lu Wei was injured in a mission and stayed in the hospital for a while.

That's the task. Lu Wei was also promoted to the regimental commander.

Most people in the barracks know that Lu Wei has a good family and a good appearance, so many female blogs secretly admired him.

Even Zhao Meizhen is no exception. She used to be in the Yangcheng Military Region Hospital. Once Lu Wei went to the hospital to find their vice president, and Zhao Meizhen knew that he was the son of the vice president.

Later, when Zhao Meizhen heard that Lu Wei was building a corps on Qiongzhou Island, she applied for it.

However, because Lu Wei's temperament was not good and indifferent, the political commissar began to mobilize him to go on a blind date since he was 22 years old, but Lu Wei was indifferent.

At that time, many doctors and nurses in the military hospital were discussing what kind of female magazine Lu Wei liked, and what kind of excellent wife he would marry in the end.

Unexpectedly, I brought back a doll.

What age is it? It's still a baby kiss.

She is neither a beautiful girl in the art troupe nor a female military doctor and nurse in the hospital.

Although I heard that Lu Wei's daughter-in-law is beautiful, she is a girl with a bad academic calendar and a bad job. Everyone can't help but feel a little embarrassed.

At this time, Zhao Meizhen saw Lu Wei rushing in with a female blog in her arms. She looked like she was well protected. It was not difficult to guess that this was Lu Wei's daughter-in-law.

She would like to see how beautiful it is.

So she stepped forward and asked, "Mr. Lu, what's wrong with this female journal?"

Lu Wei looked up at Zhao Meizhen and vaguely remembered that he had seen him, so he said, "Doctor, my daughter-in-law may be pregnant. Please help me check it."

He and Ye Zhi were both the first time, and they always felt that they didn't understand anything, so Lu Wei still brought Ye Zhi to the infirmary to have a look.

Zhao Meizhen couldn't help but be dumbfounded. She just saw Lu Wei's battle and thought what happened to his daughter-in-law.

Aren't you pregnant?

She has worked in the military hospital for three years, and has never seen any little daughter-in-law as charming as her!

Forget it when it's time for dinner in the evening, and hold it!

Zhao Meizhen glanced at Lu Wei, who was rare to show a little nervousness, and said, "Okay, let me have a look. The gay magazine goes to the outside and so on." With that, he pulled a curtain cloth to block Lu Wei's sight.

Ye Zhi looked at the dazzling white around her, and Lu Wei was not by her side. Suddenly, she was a little nervous. Her slender and white fingers clenced her trousers.

Zhao Meizhen noticed her nervousness and said, "Relax a little, put your legs down and put your hands on both sides."

Ye Zhi looked at Zhao Meizhen and felt that her tone was soft, so she relaxed a little.

However, she did not look at Zhao Meizhen, but kept looking at the roof painted with putin powder to divert her attention.

Zhao Meizhen asked, "When was the last menstruation?"

Ye Zhi said slowly for a while and felt a little cold stethoscope probing in from the hem of her clothes.

Zhao Meizhen asked again, "Have you been feeling uncomfortable recently?"

Ye Zhi looked at Zhao Meizhen, but found that the doctor was very young and fashionable. Just now, she heard the sound of stepping on the floor with a high heel.

Ye Zhiying said, "It's just that I feel tired all day long, and I feel sleepy. When I smell a strange smell, I feel queasy and want to vomit."

After thinking about it, Ye Zhi said again, "Sometimes my stomach is still a little swollen and painful."

Zhao Meizhen smiled and looked at Ye Zhi, whose lips were red and white in the hospital bed. Her eyes were shining and her skin was white.

She has been on the island for several years, and she has not seen a few people like her thin skin and tender meat.

No wonder.

She wants to take good care of such a delicate girl's home.

I can't be jealous anymore at this time.

This girl is really beautiful.

It's also adorable.

Zhao Meizhen took back the stethoscope and said, "Get up first." Then he held Ye Zhi again and said, "Be careful, don't worry."

Ye Zhi immediately felt that the doctor was really good, so she smiled and said, "Thank you."

After saying that, Lu Wei's voice came from outside the curtain cloth: "Doctor, what's wrong with my daughter-in-law?"

Hearing Lu Wei's anxious voice, Zhao Meizhen couldn't help whispering. The family thought that it was really oil and salt, but he was defeated by the gentle village.

Ye Zhi listened to Lu Wei's question and couldn't help blushing at Zhao Meizhen's ambiguous eyes.

Zhao Meizhen smiled and said, "It's the first time I've seen Captain Lu so nervous."

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "He is not usually like this."

Zhao Meizhen joked with a smile, "No, no one in our barracks didn't know that Captain Lu was a cold-faced sniper. Even the chief said he had never seen such a calm person."

If it hadn't been for Lu Wei's indifference, the female journal that took the initiative to chase him would have been more than before.

Zhao Meizhen opened the curtain and then saw Lu Wei's probing figure. She smiled and said, "Mr. Lu, relax, your daughter-in-law is very good."

"Congratulations, you two. You are going to be parents."

Lu Wei thought he was psychologically prepared, but at this time, he couldn't help but be excited after listening to the doctor's words.

But Lu Wei never knew how to express his excitement. At this time, he stayed in place and watched Ye Zhi come down from the hospital bed.

It was not until Ye Zhi walked back to his side and gently hit his arm that Lu Wei came to his senses.

Ye Zhi tidied up her clothes and said with a smile, "Thank you, doctor."

Lu Weimu said, "Thank you--"

Zhao Meizhen went to the washbasin next to wash her hands, and then told Ye Zhi and Lu Wei, "In the first three months of pregnancy, you must pay special attention, rest more, eat less cold food, don't drink, and don't exercise violently."

"The heavy work is left to the man. Don't raise it up and move it down." This is for Landing Wei.

Lu Wei wiped his face, finally reacted, and asked slowly, "What if I vomit again?"

Zhao Meizhen couldn't help squeaking: "It's normal to vomit during pregnancy. There is no way to eat as much as possible. The best food is nutritious food, eggs, fish, shrimp, red meat, and eat more vegetables and fruits. If possible, you can also give her some wheat cream.

Zhao Meizhen knew that Lu Wei must have this condition.

Lu Weiyi wrote it down, and then asked, "Then my daughter-in-law just said that her stomach was bloated. Does this have any effect?"

Zhao Meizhen slowed down for a moment, lowered her head and wrote on the mor almanack, saying, "The general slight swelling pain is normal, but if you see red, you have to come to the hospital immediately."

Lu Wei: "Okay." Then he asked, "Is there anything else to pay attention to?"

Zhao Meizhen looked at the clever and white Ye Zhi, paused after writing the medical calendar, and then said, "Don't smoke in front of the pregnant woman's face, don't take a bath. And..."

"It's forbidden to have sex. Remember." Zhao Meizhen cleared her throat and bowed her head to write.

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi and opened their faces.

According to Lu Wei's previous method, I'm afraid it's okay to sleep in separate rooms.

*

After the two came out of the infirmary, Ye Zhi refused to let Lu Wei take them back.

The two walked on the dirt road of the barracks without saying anything. It was not until they went back home that Lu Wei gently held her into his arms.

Gently, he didn't dare to hold her too tightly, and he was reluctant to let her go too much. He just wanted to circle her whole body in his arms.

Ye Zhi said in a low voice, "I'm going to be a father..."

"Daughter-in-law, I'm going to be a father!"

Ye Zhi suddenly couldn't laugh or cry and asked, "Are you happy?"

She should be happy, otherwise she would not be trembling when holding her, her heart is pounding, and even breathing is heavier than before.

"I'm happy, I'm so happy..."

Lu Wei doesn't know how to describe his mood at this moment, and he doesn't know how to express his happiness.

You can only hug Ye Zhi and his beloved woman.

He finally had flesh and blood with his beloved woman, which was the crystallization of their love.

It is also the continuation of their love...

Ye Zhi couldn't help laughing: "Are you happy?"

Lu Wei may forget that they didn't eat...

Although Ye Zhi's morning sickness reaction has begun, she doesn't seem to eat much today.

I'm a little hungry at this time, but I feel flatulence. Anyway, I'm not very comfortable.

I want to vomit again.

Lu Wei slightly loosened Ye Zhi, lowered his head and gently printed a kiss on her smooth forehead, saying, "Ye Zhitong, I will definitely try my best to be a good husband and a good father. Love you, love children, love our family.

Obviously, Ye Zhi was just a little hungry, but she felt that her eyes were a little moist. She was not so emotional before.

I don't know why I can't control my emotions after listening to Lu Wei's words.

She said, "Lu Wei, I believe you."

He must be a good husband and a good father.

Lu Wei kissed the tears off Ye Zhi's eyes and said with a smile, "Daughter-in-law, we are going to be parents."

"Hmm!"

"We have children."

"Uh-huh."

"Daughter-in-law, thank you for your hard work."

"Well, it's very hard."

Lu Wei couldn't help laughing and looked down at Ye Zhi. She frowned and seemed to be uncomfortable again.

"Daughter-in-law, what's wrong with you?"

Ye Zhi shook her head: "I don't know. It seems that I want to vomit and I'm a little hungry."

"It's eight o'clock, Lu Tongzhi. Should we eat something?"

Lu Wei suddenly frowned. He was so excited that he didn't even feel any hunger.

"I'm sorry, I was negligent." Lu Wei asked, "Daughter-in-law, do you have anything you want to eat?"

After saying that, the voices of Ye Xiaoding and He Jinfeng came from outside the yard.

He Jinfeng smiled and said, "Xiaoye, Chief Lu, I cooked noodles for you. You can eat some tonight."

At this time, He Jinfeng had come in with a large plate of noodles.

And it's tomato and egg noodles.

Ye Zhi took a look, and there was minced meat inside.

When smelling the sweet and sour taste of tomatoes, Ye Zhi did not have a reaction to morning sickness.

On the contrary, I still have a little appetite.

Lu Wei was stunned and said, "I forgot to ask the doctor. Can I eat tomatoes?"

Ye Zhi: "..."

You don't have to ask so carefully.

He Jinfeng saw Lu Wei for the first time and smiled, "I can eat and eat. Tomatoes are rich in vitamins. My favorite food before was tomatoes."

Ye Zhi heard what He Jinfeng meant. She should have guessed it and hurriedly said, "Sister He, thank you."

If it hadn't been for Jinfeng, Xiaoding would have been hungry when he was at home alone just now.

"Tstalk about this!" He Jinfeng said again, "Go and get the bowls and chopsticks. Eat early and rest early. Don't be tired."

Although Ye Zhi was hungry, she didn't have a good appetite. She only ate half a bowl and put down her chopsticks.

Lu Wei still wanted her to eat more. Who knew that Ye Zhi covered her mouth again, as if she was going to vomit at any time.

Lu Wei didn't dare to let her eat any more.

Ye Zhi didn't eat it, and Lu Wei's appetite was also average. After eating a little grass, he washed the basin and gave it back to He Jinfeng.

He Jinfeng was not in a hurry to go home this time and took Ye Zhi to chat outside the yard for a long time.

Lu Wei faintly heard something about during pregnancy by the window.

He Jinfeng said, "In the first three months of pregnancy, you don't have to talk to people everywhere. Just talk to the people in the family."

"If you want to eat fruit, don't pick it yourself. Let others pick it for you."

"Also, you ask Lu Wei not to nail casually at home, let alone move the bed you sleep in."

Ye Zhi listened and nodded, "Okay, I know."

The older generation thinks that there is a fetal god, and they should pay attention to many things, otherwise it will make the fetal god unhappy and may hurt the fetus.

Although Ye Zhi doesn't believe in these things, since she said it, she wanted to listen to them.

After telling some things in life, He Jinfeng told Ye Zhi something to pay attention to in her diet and didn't go home until 9:00.

*

Ye Zhi was sleepy. Although she slept all day during the day, she was still sleepy after taking a shower.

Lu Wei just washed his clothes and went back to the room, and Ye Zhi had already fallen asleep.

Because of Lu Wei's presence, Ye Zhi slept more steadily than during the day. In addition, the weather was comfortable, so she slept until after eight o'clock the next day.

It's too late after eight o'clock in the barracks.

Ye Zhi sat on the bed and was stunned for a moment.

I think it's a little unreal.

Unexpectedly, she is going to be a mother.

Just as she touched her stomach, Lu Wei took a basin of warm water into the water, saying that it was to wash Ye Zhi.

Ye Zhi waved her hand and still got up.

But when she was brushing her teeth, she vomited again. Lu Wei stood aside and was at a loss for her.

After vomiting, Ye Zhi was not very energetic and went back to bed.

Therefore, Lu Wei brought her a large bowl of meat slices and vegetable leaf porridge, saying that he wanted to feed her.

The meat sliced leaf porridge was cooked by Lu Weiyi who got up early.

Now after washing, the porridge has been cooled, and Lu Wei took a spoon to feed her.

Ye Zhi was a little embarrassed: "It's not that I can't use my hands and feet. I'll do it myself."

Lu Wei directly regarded her as a disability, which made Ye Zhi think that she was not pregnant, but sick.

If you can't grab it, you have to open your mouth obediently and let him feed him.

Lu Wei took a spoon and sent another spoon to her mouth, motioned her to open her mouth and said, "Eat it. After eating, you can rest for a while."

Ye Zhi took a bite and asked, "Yes, the textile factory..."

Lu Wei: "I'll ask for leave for you. Let's see what happens after a while."

Ye Zhi nodded, and that's all she could do.

Although the salary of the textile factory is not high, it is not bad to make time pass.

Now it's like this, I can only delay for a few days.

Ye Zhi took a few bites, but she didn't want to eat.

After a while, I went to the washbasin again.

For two days in a row, Ye Zhi's morning sickness seemed to be getting worse. After eating, she vomited.

Lu Wei saw it, but he couldn't do anything.

My heart hurts so much.

Lu Wei later found that Ye Zhi's sour morning sickness was not so serious.

So Lu Wei found a lot of sour fruits and came back.

Small tomatoes, star fruit, grapefruit, and some small green oranges. Others look at the fruit with soft teeth. Ye Zhi can eat half a catty in one breath without frowning. After eating sour fruit seeds, Ye Zhi can also eat some staple foods and vegetables.

After watching Ye Zhi finish eating the whole green star fruit, Lu Wei asked, "Look at your appetite. Is there anything you want to eat today?"

Ye Zhi said, "I don't know."

Ye Zhi doesn't want to eat seafood now. I feel choking when I smell it.

However, after eating a carambola, I seem to have a little appetite and want to eat meat.

But it can't be ordinary meat. I want to eat some sour meat.

However, Lu Wei can't cook either.

Lu Wei knew that Ye Zhi couldn't smell the fishy smell now, so he was patient and asked, "Do you want to eat pork?" Or duck meat?"

Ducks are raised more on the island. They usually eat duck meat without pork.

Ye Zhi felt a little better in his stomach after eating Yangtao.

After listening to Lu Wei's words, she thought for a moment and wanted to eat sweet and sour pork ribs. It was sweet and sour, and she was a little gluttonous.

The first dish that others learn to cook is mostly scrambled eggs with tomatoes.

Ye Zhi remembered that the first dish she learned to cook was sweet and sour pork ribs and cola chicken wings.

She likes to eat meat.

Recently, I vomited every day, and almost all the meat I ate was vomited, but those were steamed or stewed, and Ye Zhi didn't like it very much.

So Ye Zhi thought of sweet and sour sweet and sour spareribs at the first moment.

However, how can there be that dish in the barracks canteen?

Pork is too rare, not to mention ribs, even the fat meat is usually snatched away.

So, just eat something casually.

Lu Wei saw her hesitation and smiled, "I know you have something you want to eat. Say it quickly."

Ye Zhi paused and said gently, "Then see if there are any sweet and sour pork ribs?"

Then he added, "No, forget it."

She doesn't expect this dish to be available in the canteen. It's a first-class meal to eat pork.

Not to mention such troublesome sweet and sour pork ribs.

Lu Wei didn't think about it. He answered, "Yes."

"I'll give you sweet and sour pork ribs tonight."

*

After leaving the house, Lu Wei went back to the office for the first time. He accompanied Ye Zhi for the past two days and didn't have time to go back to the group.

Lu Wei picked up the phone and dialed a set of familiar numbers.

After four transfers, the phone was finally connected.

A woman's loud voice came from the other end of the microphone: "Hey, who?"

Lu Wei shouted in a calm voice, "Mom, it's me."

Shen Nanzhen, who was there, moved the microphone from her ear doubtfully, and then asked again, "Who are you?"

Lu Wei: "..."

Shen Nanzhen didn't tease him anymore. She smiled softly and asked, "What are you looking for me?"

It's rare that her son took the initiative to call her. Of course, he should talk well at this time.

Lu Wei cleared his throat and said, "Well, how to make sweet and sour pork ribs?"

"...???"

Chapter 30

After Shen Nanzhen hung up the phone, she sat in the office for a while before calling the assistant in.

Shen Nanzhen looked through the latest schedule and the operation schedule, which were all scheduled for next year, and then asked, "Xiao Zhou, how long has it been since I took a vacation?"

The assistant was stunned and knew that Shen Nanzhen's vacation refers to not ordinary vacation, but annual leave.

The last time Shen Nanzhen asked this question, it was when her son Lu Wei graduated from the military academy.

Even though Lu Wei got married and happened to take her daughter-in-law to transfer in Yangcheng, Shen Nanzhen did not take a special vacation.

What's going on at this moment?

The assistant thought for a while and quickly replied, "Vice President Shen, you haven't taken a vacation in the past five years."

Shen Nanzhen clenched her hands into fists, pillowed on the itinerary, and then said, "Then help me adjust the itinerary. I want to take a ten-day vacation."

"What, ten days?" Even though I have seen countless big noodles, the calm and heavy assistant can't help exclaiming.

Shen Nanzhen looked up at the assistant who had been with her for ten years. At this moment, she widened her eyes and looked panicked. She smiled and said, "Look at you, you are so panicked. Isn't it just a holiday? Please help me adjust the itinerary. It's better to help me adjust it in the near future.

The assistant also knew that he was a little too fussed, but after seeing Shen Nanzhen's smile, he also guessed that something should have happened to her this vacation.

So he quickly cleared his throat and said, "You take ten days off at once. I have to go back to see the latest itinerary before I can answer you."

Shen Nanzhen is not an ordinary doctor, but a vice president and an authority on neurosurgery.

In addition to many things that require her to make decisions in the hospital, there are also many meetings and operations that she must perform in person.

If you take ten days off at once, can't you make a mess in the hospital?

Shen Nanzhen said, "Okay, let me know when you adjust it."

After the assistant went out, Shen Nanzhen dialed another group of calls.

Long-distance calls need to be transferred several times before they can be connected.

After five minutes, someone "feed" at the other end.

Shen Nanzhen heard her husband's familiar voice and didn't say anything politely. She said directly, "Your son just called me."

Lu Qianqian Tongji "teng", and then said dissatisfiedly, "Shen Nanzhen Tongji, do you have nothing to do? Your son called you. What's so strange?"

After saying that, Lu Qianqian thought about it for a time, which was really strange.

They have been married for so many years. Previously, one was in the army, and the other was in the military district hospital. Basically, Shen Nanzhen would follow which army Qianqian was in.

Although everyone is busy, they are not separated.

The two of them are just like one son. Although they won't be very favored, the couple closed the door, and every time they discussed it, they still had their own son.

Their son is very independent. Since he entered the military academy, he has not relied on them for a day.

Whether it's writing or calling, it's very rare.

Shen Nanzhen at the other end sneer and asked, "Guess what your son said to me?"

Lu Qianqian's hand holding the pen and signing paused, and countless possibilities flashed in his mind. Then he asked, "Yes... quarreled with his daughter-in-law?"

Lu Qianqian used to be the commander-in-chief of Yangcheng, and Qiongzhou Island belonged to the Yangcheng Military Region. At that time, the headquarters of the Construction Corps was still on the island.

He didn't know how many times he had heard that the boy ignored the female journal, directly refused the goodwill of the female volunteer magazine, and scolded the female volunteer magazine on the spot.

For a while, he became the object of love and fear of the legionists in the military camp.

Lu Wei just got married, and I don't know if she is not doing well with her daughter-in-law.

Headache, my son's temperament is really difficult to deal with.

At this moment, Shen Nanzhen hummed, "Don't you expect your son's good? Who said they quarreled?

"..."

Lu Qianqian had the last bit of character and asked, "Then Shen Tongzhi, what on earth did your son call you?"

Shen Nanzhen said lightly, "He asked me how to make sweet and sour pork ribs, and said that his daughter-in-law wanted to eat them."

"What?"

"You are going to be a grandpa!" Shen Nanzhen said it bluntly.

"What?!" Lu Qianqian cleared his throat and said, "Did he tell you?" Why didn't the boy call me to talk about it?"

Hearing this, Shen Nanzhen joked unpretentiously, "Tell you? What should I tell you? Is it possible for your son to say--"

Shen Nanzhen deliberately calmed down and learned to land on Lu Wei's tone and said on the phone, "Report chief, I'm Lu Wei of the Sixth Regiment of the First Division of the Qiongzhou Military Region Construction Corps. Now I report to you that my daughter-in-law is pregnant..."

Lu Qianqian: "..."

Let you imitate, but you don't let you surpass it.

Shen Nanzhen said anguly, "Come on, he didn't tell me at first, but later I guessed it and told me vaguely. That boy, why can't you talk about it everywhere in the first three months? I've never seen that nervousness in my life.

After thinking about it, Shen Nanzhen was angry with this unworthy son again.

You can't say it everywhere. She's his mother. Can't you say it?

However, after thinking about it, this phone call will be heard by those people in the office. Lu Wei may not want to let the people in the military region know so quickly.

Hearing this, Lu Qianqian also suffered a little and said, "Okay."

Shen Nanzhen: "Well, that's all. Let's see if you have time. Let's take a vacation to visit them on Qiongzhou Island."

Lu Qianqian sighed, "Maybe it will be the Spring Festival as soon as possible."

He has just been transferred to the Southwest Theater. It's impossible to take a vacation. Let's see if he can spare a few days during the Spring Festival.

After Shen Nanzhen hung up the phone, the assistant knocked on the door, came in and said, "Vice President Shen, the operation and exchange meeting will be arranged by January next year, and it will be the Spring Festival as soon as possible. Do you want to take a holiday during the Spring Festival?"

The assistant remembers that Shen Nanzhen has been sitting in the courtyard for several years during the Spring Festival.

It can still be arranged to take a vacation this year.

Shen Nanzhen thought for a second, "Ok, let's arrange it around the Spring Festival."

Anyway, she hasn't spent the New Year with Lu Wei for many years.

The assistant smiled and joked, "Is Vice President Shen going to Qiongzhou Island for the Spring Festival this year?"

Shen Nanzhen smiled and said, "Yes, I didn't see my daughter-in-law last time. Let's spend the New Year together this time and have a rest by the way."

Last time, the assistant sent money and tickets to Ye Zhi for her. The assistant came back and said that Lu Wei's daughter-in-law was beautiful, and she didn't care.

She only hopes that her son will treat his daughter-in-law better and don't scare people away.

The assistant smiled and said, "That's good. The weather on Qiongzhou Island is the most comfortable during the Spring Festival. You can also take a good vacation."

The assistant thought that Lu Wei's daughter-in-law was really happy.

Lu Wei got married not long ago, but there was a meeting before. Shen Nanzhen didn't even see her daughter-in-law, but she had prepared a lot of gifts for her daughter-in-law.

These years, which daughter-in-law has the treatment of Ye Zhi? She hasn't seen the noodles yet. She also sent money and tickets, and also sent sewing machines and bicycles.

She dares to say that the new daughter-in-law on Qiongzhou Island is not treated like Ye Zhi.

Shen Nanzhen smiled and didn't say anything.

In my heart, I thought that it would be better for her son's temper not to scare people to cross the Qiongzhou Strait.

Don't be nice to others?

However, it seems that Lu Wei's family cared about his daughter-in-law and actually said what sweet and sour pork ribs to make.

Shen Nanzhen was also curious about what kind of girl's family could turn his hard-hearted son into sex.

After the assistant went out, Shen Nanzhen dialed the director of the obstetrics and gynecology department of the hospital.

***

Lu Wei, who was over there, called his mother and went to the canteen in the camp at the first time.

There are no sweet and sour pork ribs in the canteen. At least when Lu Wei was a bachelor, he had eaten the canteen meal for several years and had never seen sweet and sour pork ribs.

Therefore, I can only go to the canteen and cook by myself.

Fortunately, Ms. Shen Nanzhen is awesome. She also loves this dish.

Step by step, Lu Wei looked at the several processes on the paper and felt that it was not difficult.

And you can ask for advice when you go to the canteen because there is a cook class.

Fortunately, with the recent winter solstice, the camp canteen has prepared a lot of meat dishes early, so when Lu Wei applied for two catties of spare ribs, Zeng Yongxing, the squad leader of the cooking class, still approved it generously.

Zeng Yongxing looked at Lu Wei and joked, "Lu Tuan wants so much meat all of a sudden. Is this a guest at home?" What's the happy event?"

Lu Wei and Zeng Yongxing had known each other for several years. Before they got married, he knew that Lu Wei had three meals in the canteen.

Since Lu Wei got married, the number of visits to the canteen has been much less.

I heard that his baby's daughter-in-law is also very good at cooking, and almost the whole family home knows about it.

Why do you want so much meat all of a sudden now?

But at this time, it's neither a holiday nor a typhoon.

Lu Wei glanced at the other party and asked, "Can't you eat if you don't treat?"

Zeng Yongxing smiled and said, "Not really. Don't you care about Lu Tuan?"

Lu Wei said, "That's all right. Give me the ribs quickly."

It's really tedunting. He still needs to make it and take it back to his daughter-in-law to eat.

Ye Zhi finally had something she wanted to eat today. She basically vomited when she saw the food two days ago.

It's really heartbreaking and sad.

Zeng Yongxing said, "Of course." I want two catties of meat in one breath. I can really eat it.

The key is that there are so many bones!

Who is willing to eat like this?

How much is not cost-effective!

Zeng Yongxing took two pieces of spare ribs from the big freezer, and then said to the person in the back of the canteen, "Remember two kilograms of spare ribs for the head of Liu Tuan."

Lu Wei took Zeng Yongxing's ribs, took two pieces of ribs to the kitchen and said, "Lend me a stove." After saying that, he walked to the stove.

Zeng Yongxing: "????"

Zeng Yongxing had known Lu Wei for so long that he didn't know that he could cook, so he asked, "Do you want to cook by yourself?" Didn't you go home to cook?"

Is it possible for Lu Wei to open a small stove behind his daughter-in-law?

Tm, isn't the food cooked by my daughter-in-law not suitable?

Before Zeng Yongxing could ridicate him, Lu Wei washed the two ribs, put them on the cutting board three or two times and cut them into small pieces. Then he chopped the knife on the wooden cutting board and put the ribs on the plate for backup.

Then Lu Wei didn't raise his head and asked, "Give me some more cooking wine, soy sauce, rock sugar, and white vinegar."

Zeng Yongxing was stunned. When he heard these ingredients, a flash of inspiration flashed in his mind and asked, "You should not make sweet and sour spare ribs, do you?"

Lu Wei looked at him and said, "Uh-huh."

"Five, you are quite capable! When did you learn to cook? Zeng Yongxing's acquaintance with Lu Wei is not short, but he also knows that Lu Wei is an only child. In this era when everyone is six or seven brothers and sisters, Lu Wei, the only child, is quite special.

Therefore, Zeng Yongxing also paid special attention to him. Lu Wei had eaten three meals in the canteen before, but he had never seen him close to the boiler.

Lu Wei's father is the commander, and his mother is still the vice president. The hospital has arranged people to take care of their lives. Lu Wei should have not cooked since he was a child, right?

It's good at this time. I'll give you the whole sweet and sour pork ribs as soon as I get up.

Lu Wei said with an unclear expression, "Just now."

In a word, the cooking class monitor was blown up!

He didn't believe it. Lu Wei's family can cook sweet and sour spare ribs!

Zeng Yongxing took it out one by one according to what Lu Wei said, and also sent an extra octagonal fresh.

He said, "Don't say I didn't remind you. Don't cook."

That's two catties of spareribs!

He has never been so extravagant!

Lu Wei raised his eyebrows, and then calmly blanched the ribs first.

Then stir-fry the sugar color in a hot pot.

Zeng Yongxing was afraid that he would burn it. He hurriedly said, "Just stir and stir. Don't burn the pot."

Lu Wei stirred it in a good way and quickly stir-fried the sugar color.

Then stir the cooking wine and soy sauce white vinegar into a seasoning and put it aside for later use.

Zeng Yongxing stood beside Lu Wei, smelling the fragrant caramel fragrance, handed Lu Wei the ginger garlic and green onion sections, and said, "It will be more fragrant when the oil is hot and fragrant. After a while, fry the ribs, fry them on medium and low heat, and fry them until they are golden brown and then turn over.

Seeing that Lu was silent, he poured oil into the hot pot again, cut some ginger garlic and green onion sections and threw them into the stir-fry until fragrant. Then he poured in the simmered spareribs, fried them over medium heat, and fried them until they were golden brown. Then they slowly turned over, and the fresh fragrance of the meat floated out in an instant.

When the ribs were fried fragrantly, Lu Wei added the freshly mixed seasoning, added it and stir-fried evenly. Finally, hot water was added and simmered over high heat.

After a pause, Zeng Yongxing was stunned.

It's not too much to take him to the cooking class for this cooking skill, right?

Zeng Yongxing looked at Lu Wei's quite skillful posture and asked, "Why don't you... give me some points later?" Half of the ribs are my account.

Lu Wei glanced at him indifferently: "Don't even think about it. This is for my daughter-in-law."

He is reluctant to eat.

Zeng Yongxing was stunned, "Give your daughter-in-law something to eat?"

This is the first time that a man came to the canteen to open a small stove for his daughter-in-law.

Lu Wei bent her lower lip and said, "Well, she wants to eat sweet and sour pork ribs, but unfortunately you don't have them in the canteen."

Zeng Yongxing: "..."

Listen, is this human language?

Until a pot of fragrant sweet and sour pork ribs came out of the pot, everyone in the canteen couldn't help coming over. It was so delicious!

Zeng Yongxing looked at the sweet and sour pork ribs with full fragrance and taste, and couldn't help asking, "Can your daughter-in-law eat so much? How about..."

Seeing that Lu Wei directly put the ribs directly into his aluminum lunch box, steadily covered the lid, and said, "Go first."

The anxious look made me afraid that my daughter-in-law at home would be hungry.

***

Ye Zhi, who was at home, didn't expect Lu Wei to get back a sweet and sour pork ribs.

How rare that thing is. It's good luck to eat a meal of ribs.

Ye Zhi felt that there was no way to lie in bed all day. She looked at her watch and it was almost six o'clock, so she got out of bed and went out to the yard to blow the wind.

Before he walked out of the living room, Ye Xiaoding rushed in.

Ye Zhi subconsciously protected her stomach, then flashed aside and said, "Xiaoding, why are you running so anxious?"

At first glance, Ye Zhi found that Ye Xiaoding's front teeth were gone. She immediately said, "Ye Xiaoding, did you lose your teeth?"

Ye Xiaoding held a few sour green oranges in his hand, handed them to her and said, "Auntie, no. Anzai and I just went to pick oranges for you. I just tried it for you. Who knew that my teeth were sore!"

Ye Xiaoding knew that Ye Zhi loved sour food these days, so his uncle found sour things for her everywhere.

Ye Xiaoding ate a carambola yesterday and pulled him up with only one bite.

But who knows, his sister-in-law ate delicious food.

Thinking of Aunt He's words, his sister-in-law has a younger brother in her stomach now, so she likes sour food.

Well, when he came together today, he took Anzai to climb the tree to pick oranges.

Try it, it's even more sour than yesterday's carambola. His aunt must love it.

It's just so sour that he lost his teeth.

Ye Zhi looked at the missing front tooth in Ye Xiaoding's mouth and couldn't laugh for a while, but she still took the orange he handed over.

Then he touched Ye Xiaoding's head and comforted him, "Little man, you have changed your teeth, not sour."

Ye Xiaoding patted his chest and then said, "No matter whether he changes his teeth or loses his teeth, sister-in-law, you can rest at home. Just tell me what you want. For you and your brother, I can pick anything for you!"

Lu Wei happened to come back at this time and said, "Who said it must be my younger brother?"

Can't you be a daughter?

When Ye Xiaoding saw Lu Wei coming back, he stepped forward to ask for credit: "Uncle, I picked a sour fruit. It's so sour that I lost my teeth. My aunt's appetite will definitely get better after eating it!"

"Well, it's a good performance. I'll give you two sweet and sour ribs later."

Then, Lu Wei looked at the dark green orange on Ye Zhi's hand and couldn't help swallowing.

I don't know how Ye Zhi can eat it.

But as long as she has a good appetite.

Lu Wei was afraid that she couldn't eat anything.

Lu Wei put the aluminum lunch box on the Eight Immortals' Table, then walked to Ye Zhi and asked, "Is it better?"

Ye Zhi nodded: "It's better."

I've been sleeping all day, lying down or sitting. I slept enough today.

"Would you like something to eat?" Lu Wei's eyes were shining. At this moment, he looked at Ye Zhi's indescribable indulgence.

Ye Zhi took a green orange and was ready to peel it. He said, "I'll eat an orange first. Wait a minute."

She found that eating something sour before and after meals can relieve morning sickness.

Lu Wei took the orange in her hand, peeled it clean in twos, and handed it to her. "Okay, after you finish eating the oranges, we will eat sweet and sour pork ribs."

Hearing this, Ye Zhi's eyes suddenly lit up and asked, "Are you... coming back with sweet and sour pork ribs?"

Is there sweet and sour pork ribs in the canteen of this camp?

Ye Zhi doesn't go to the canteen many times. She usually cooks by herself. Even if she doesn't do it herself, Lu Wei or Ye Xiaoding help her fight.

Lu Wei said "um" inexplicably, and then helped Ye Zhi sit at the Eight Immortals' Table, afraid that she would fall.

Ye Zhi is also up to him. Anyway, it's not like this every day.

After eating an orange, Lu Wei opened the lunch box. Sure enough, a lunch box full of sweet and sour ribs really appeared in front of her.

And it's also hot, with a fresh and sweet fragrance. The purple-red forehead ribs are soaked in the honey-colored soup, which makes people salivate when they see it.

Ye Xiaoding smelled the fragrance in the air and hurried to the table. He put his hands on the edge of the table and asked, "It smells so good. What kind of meat is this?"

Ye Xiaoding had seen other people eat this dish in Xitang Town before, but he had never tasted it. He had already drooled.

"Sugar and sour spareribs, don't they smell good?" Lu Wei hooked his lower lip and was quite proud.

"It smells so good. I want to eat it too!" With that, he reached out and pinched it.

Who knew that he was slapped off by Lu Weiyi's hand and said, "Let your sister eat first, and have you washed your hands?"

In this house, Ye Zhi is not given to eat without washing hands.

Ye Zhi heard the words and said, "Let's eat together."

Lu Wei has been staring at her for dinner these days. She is afraid that she will take a bite and spit, as if she wants to stuff all the food directly into her stomach.

Lu Weiying said, "Then let's eat together."

I'll give Ye Xiaoding two pieces later.

Several people sat down, and the meal was also cooked from the canteen. Lu Wei had already scooped a bowl for her.

Ye Xiaoding next to him took the chopsticks and looked at the sweet and sour ribs. He had been looking at the autumn water for a long time. He looked at the sweet and sour pork ribs without blinking.

Ye Zhi looked at Lu Wei's seat and asked, "Do you really have sweet and sour ribs in your canteen?"

Ye Zhi didn't believe it very much. After all, she had only seen sou sage pork ribs, cold melon and soybean stewed pork ribs, taro steamed pork ribs in the canteen. She rarely made sweet and sour pork ribs, which she probably didn't see.

Lu Wei lowered his head and answered vaguely, "Vinely."

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "That's really lucky to be met by you." Then he picked up a piece of chopsticks and put it in Lu Wei's bowl: "Lu Tongji, who worked hard to cook."

Lu Wei smiled and said, "It's not hard."

As long as Ye Zhi can eat, he can do anything.

*

A delicious meal of sweet and sour pork ribs brought Ye Zhi to life. That night, she vomited for a while while brushing her teeth before going to bed.

Before going to bed, Lu Wei picked up the drowsy Ye Zhi and asked softly, "I called my mother today. She asked if you need to call someone to take care of her."

Ye Zhi is pregnant and vomiting. She needs to keep something at home, but Lu Wei is not free every day, especially from the end of the year to the Spring Festival.

Lu Wei is not worried that Ye Zhi is at home alone when he goes out. It would be good if there were more people to help him.

Ye Zhi heard Lu Wei say that because his mother was busy with her work, the hospital arranged an aunt to take care of her, named Chen's mother.

However, Ye Zhi is not so used to living with strangers, and the child has not been born. At most, it is a matter of cooking.

But now she doesn't even want to cook much, and she wants to sit and lie down all day.

At this time, Ye Zhi was a little hesitant and said, "It's not too late. It's not too late to give birth."

If Chen's mother comes, her mother-in-law will have no one to cook, and she is also worried.

Lu Wei said, "Well, it's up to you."

Ye Zhiwo was in Lu Wei's arms, adjusted her posture, and then said, "I will also send a telegram to my parents tomorrow to tell them."

It's very troublesome to make a phone call in Xitang Town. There is no one in their family in the commune. Maybe they won't get on the phone until they call four or five times. It's better to call a telegram.

Lu Wei gently put his hand on her flat stomach and said slowly, "I'll go. By the way, I'll call Grandpa."

If it hadn't been for his grandfather, he would have been holding a sheet at this time.

Now the soft fragrance is in my arms, and it all depends on the doll kiss set by his grandfather.

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Okay, shall we go together?"

She also wants to say thank you to grandpa.

**

During this period, Lu Wei loved to run the canteen, learn cooking skills, and cook the dishes she wanted to eat for Ye Zhi.

Squirrel and squid, sour shredded potatoes, pickled fish and so on, all bring something sour and sweet.

Because of the great morning sickness reaction, Ye Zhi didn't go to the work in the textile factory anymore. She planned to wait until it stabilized.

Before long, the family home knew about Lu Wei cooking for his daughter-in-law.

Previously, the Tongzhi of the office thought that Lu Wei did not love his daughter-in-law and neglected his daughter-in-law. Unexpectedly, he secretly cooked delicious food for his daughter-in-law.

It saved the image at once.

When some military wives heard this, most of them were envious of Ye Zhi for marrying such a considerate husband, washing and cooking.

Looking at his own man, he knew that he was lying down as soon as he got home. After eating, he wiped his mouth and went out for a walk, like a big man.

Moreover, Ye Zhi also has a considerate mother-in-law. Before she saw her new daughter-in-law's noodles, she sent her bicycle sewing machine.

Recently, I also heard that Lu Wei's mother had shipped several cans of wheat milk essence and ginseng velvet antler from Yangcheng.

How expensive is wheat milk essence? It's still difficult to buy. You have to ask for special tickets. A group of people are so red-eyed when they see it.

Because Ye Zhi did not go to work in the textile factory, Ye Zhi's morning sickness reaction was great. She vomited several times a day. Everyone gradually knew about Ye Zhi's pregnancy.

He said sourly that it turned out to be pregnant, and the treatment was so good.

Ye Zhi, who was out for a walk, heard it once, and directly went back and said, "If pregnancy is not good for you, do you expect it to be good for you at other times?"

One by one, it is said that the grapes are sour if you can't eat them.

The military sister-in-law of the family home looked at Ye Zhijiao Didi and didn't expect that she looked cold, which was not easy to provoke.

By the end of December, Ye Zhi's stomach seemed to be much bigger. Other people's three-month-old belly was just a little curved, but her was already a little pregnant.

Moreover, the morning sickness continues. She often eats and vomits. Lu Wei has changed ways to make different foods for her, but there is still nothing she can do.

Lu Wei was worried that Ye Zhi's condition would be bad, so he went to the hospital with her again. This time, he came to the headquarters of the Military District Hospital.

Who knows? As soon as they were examined, the doctor told them that they were twins.

"Congratulations, you are twins." The doctor took the examination results and said to Lu Wei and Ye Zhi.

Ye Zhi was speechless at that time.

Lu Wei...

How can it be so awesome?

Because Lu Wei didn't want her to get pregnant too early before, he didn't have a snake in it. Ye Zhi also knew that this contraceptive method was very unscientific, and maybe she would still be tricked.

Unexpectedly, I was finally hit.

Forget it. After all, contraception is not in place.

But I didn't expect two to come once!

Lu Wei thought he was psychologically prepared, but who knew that when he heard the doctor's words, he was stunned as if he had just known Ye Zhi's arms: "Doctor, what are you talking about?"

"Your daughter-in-law is a twin, so she has a big reaction, but this is also a blessing. Congratulations." The doctor smiled. Although the twins are not rare, they are still relatively few, especially the parents of these twins are so beautiful.

After looking at Ye Zhi, who has thin skin and tender flesh, the doctor reed, "It will be a little more tiring to have twins than ordinary pregnant women. Usually, you should pay more attention to rest and supplement nutrition. If conditions permit, it is best to come to the hospital regularly for examination."

Lu Wei was stunned for a while, and quickly reacted and asked, "Will it be bad for my daughter-in-law to be pregnant with twins?"

Although the doctor said it was a blessing, Lu Wei watched Ye Zhi vomit and vomit these days. He had no appetite and no energy, but he couldn't help anything.

And he heard that his mother bled a lot when she gave birth to him. One child bled a lot. Will the two children be more dangerous?

Joy was instantly washed away by great worries, and Lu Wei was worried.

The doctor listened to Lu Wei's words. Although he wanted to laugh a little, he suddenly thought that the starting point of this gay magazine was for his daughter-in-law. He was a little gratified. There were few men like him who put his daughter-in-law first.

Some men even asked whether it was a man or a woman as soon as they came, and some became popular, and men didn't think so.

"Don't worry, twins are also quite common, and some of them are affected by genetic factors. You don't have to be so nervous. At present, your daughter-in-law's condition is still normal. Just come back for regular inspection.

Lu Wei nodded seriously and seriously, "Okay, we will definitely check it regularly."

After leaving the hospital, Ye Zhi smiled and said to Lu Wei, "Lu Tongzhi, you are too strong!"

"It's okay." No matter which man is praised by his daughter-in-law for his strong ability but not proud, Lu Wei is no exception.

Lu Wei said again, "It's just hard work."

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "It's very hard. Why don't I be responsible for the pregnancy? You should be responsible for the maintenance."

Although she can suffer less once, Ye Zhi can already imagine the scene where the two children are crying together.

I heard that the first child was very noisy, and Ye Zhi is a little scared now.

In the past, in the middle of the night, I often heard babies crying and their voices were loud.

There is a lot of shit and shit.

Lu Wei nodded, "As long as I'm at home, wrap me up."

Ye Zhi pinched his shoulder and said anguly, "When you are not born, your mouth will say that men are all big liars!"

When you are born, you will know whether this person will take it or not.

Lu Wei stroked Ye Zhi's slightly raised stomach and said gently, "Daughter, Dad didn't lie to you. Dad will definitely take good care of you. Don't listen to your mother's nonsense."

Ye Zhi patted off his hand and stared at him: "You just said nonsense. Do you know it's your daughter? Screaming.

Ye Zhi suddenly thought that Lu Wei was an only child. If she gave birth to two daughters, would she have to give birth to a boy?

However, it's not impossible. It mainly depends on Lu Wei's performance.

If you are a hand-handed father for the first child, you will have a fart!

Lu Wei bent his lower lip and said, "I dreamed of it last night. It must be my daughter."

Ye Zhi was stunned. When did this man believe this? She didn't forget to say, "Dreams are all opposite. Maybe it's a son."

Lu Wei: "..."

Lu Wei said sullenly, "Fudal, you can't believe this."

Ye Zhi: "..."

Isn't this the same as the left eye jump: the right eye jumps the fortune; the right eye jumps: superstition, is it the same?

Ye Zhi didn't tease him anymore. He said with a smile, "Whether it's a son or a daughter, you can wash the diaper anyway."

Lu Wei nodded: "No problem, yours is also on me!"

*

After the two came out of the hospital, they called Grandpa Lu Wei and told them that Ye Zhi was pregnant with twins this time.

Mr. Lu and Mrs. Lu in Beijing were stunned with excitement in an instant: "Is Ye Zhi pregnant with twins?"

"Well, yes, it's a twin. I just checked out of the hospital."

Mr. Lu took the microphone and smiled so that his eyes narrowed into a line. "Let Ye Zhi pay attention to his body. Don't go to the work of the textile factory before. Let's see how it goes later. By the way, I heard from your mother that Ye Zhi has no one to take care of her now. Do you really don't need to send someone there?"

It was Ye Zhi who was talking now. Ye Zhi said, "Grandpa, don't worry. I can still take care of myself now."

Lu Wei beside him said, "I just vomited."

Ye Zhi stared at him, and Mrs. Lu's voice came from the other side of the microphone.

"Ye Zhi, if you need anything, you must tell your grandparents that you're welcome. Remember to eat well, drink well, be kind to yourself, and don't save it. By the way, have you finished the wheat milk essence sent last time? If you finish eating, I'll send you some more tomorrow.

Mrs. Lu said a lot of words again, and the tension made Ye Zhi a little flattered.

Ye Zhi thought that there were still two cans of wheat milk at home. Yesterday, she talked to Lu Wei's mother on the phone and said that she had taken two more special tickets and asked her if she wanted them.

Ye Zhi said, "It's enough to eat. Don't worry, grandparents."

It's time for Mr. Lu to say, "Lu Wei, take good care of Ye Zhi. If she makes a mistake, Grandpa won't let you go!"

Ye Zhi listened to Mr. Lu's thick voice coming from the microphone, and suddenly he couldn't laugh or cry. It's just that Lu Wei had said first, "I know grandpa, will I not cherish my daughter-in-law?"

"It's better for you to be like this! By the way, I'll remit some money from your grandmother tomorrow. Remember to let Ye Zhi eat better. At that time, her stomach will slowly grow bigger, and she will have to make more clothes, so that she can not save it, okay?

"I know, I know."

Ye Zhi listened to Lu Wei's words and answered his grandfather and grandmother in this way, and did not refuse them to remit money. Suddenly, she reached out and squeezed his arm and said with her mouth, "I don't want money!"

The last time they just knew that they were pregnant, they called the two elders to report the good news. Who knew that the two elders remitted 1,000 yuan the next day, and now they actually wanted to remit money again.

They still have to retire!

Lu Wei hung up the phone and said with a smile, "My grandparents are eating and drinking in the resting place. There is no cost. Don't worry."

Ye Zhi just heard that the other end said a thousand or how much. How could she accept such a large amount of money?

Lu Wei stretched out his hand and pinched her white and tender cheek and said, "My grandparents have been saving money for marrying my daughter-in-law for me all these years. Knowing that I want to marry you, I still want to give you all at once. And, don't worry."

Ye Zhi must not know how happy his grandfather was when he found her. He directly sent her information to the political commissar and waited for him to nod.

*

After Mr. Lu hung up the phone, he patted his thigh: "Lu Wei, you see that you still didn't want to get married at that time. Isn't it good?"

Mrs. Lu glanced at him and said, "Isn't this the same as you used to be? I must agree only when I see people who are beautiful.

Mr. Lu snorted with a red neck, "Where do I have it?"

Mrs. Lu was holding a sweater and said, "Look at you, isn't this temperament exactly the same?"

Mr. Lu hummed, "Forget it, I don't want to argue with you. Speaking of which, Lu Wei still has to thank Xiao Gao for helping us find Lao Ye's family, otherwise Lu Wei is probably still single now!"

Mrs. Lu said, "Well, I think so. Do you want to call Xiao Gao and thank him? By the way, let Xiao Gao tell Ye Zhi's parents that she is pregnant with twins.

"Well, I think so. Xiao Gao's factory seems to have a phone, and he can also ask him to tell Ye Zhi's parents the news." With that, Mr. Lu found the phone book and squinted to find the phone number.

*

Xitang Town.

As soon as Gao Wenbo returned home, he saw several children digging mud in the yard, while Ye Hongying sat on the wooden sofa in the living room and ate oranges.

The house was in a mess. When he entered the door, he kicked an enamel cup. Gao Wenbo raised his legs and kicked aside.

Ye Hongying heard the sound and looked up and saw Gao Wenbo coming back. He quickly put down the orange in his hand, greeted him, and said, "Are you back?"

"Have you cooked yet?" Gao Wenbo hung the military green sack on the hook behind the door and asked.

Ye Hongying smiled and said, "I'm a little uncomfortable today. I vomited at noon, so I didn't cook at night and took the canteen meal."

Gao Wenbo looked at Ye Hongying after eating the peel of the orange, and a trace of disgust flashed in his eyes. Then he said, "Then eat whatever you want."

Ye Hongying brought him bowls and chopsticks, and then said, "Eat it quickly. You've been busy all afternoon. You should be hungry."

Gao Wenbo looked at a plate of cabbage and a plate of winter melon, and suddenly had no appetite. He took a breath and asked, "Don't you eat it?"

Ye Hongying said sullenly, "I don't have a good appetite."

Ye Hongying looked at Gao Wenbo and thought about why he didn't care about himself.

She is not feeling well. She has no appetite. Shouldn't she ask?

Yes, he has been married for half a year. When did he care about her?

Gao Wenbo didn't say anything and began to eat by himself.

After putting down the bowl, he looked up at Ye Hongying and then asked, "Have you been associated with your cousin?"

Ye Hongying was packing up the things of Gao Wenbo and several children, but she didn't react all of a sudden. "What?"

Gao Wenbo held down his glasses and said, "Ye Zhitongzhi, isn't she your cousin?"

Ye Hongying paused and looked back at Gao Wenbo, but was shocked by the indifference in his eyes and said, "No, no."

"Why did you mention her?" What Ye Hongying hates most is Ye Zhi.

In particular, Ye Zhi once showed goodwill to Gao Wenbo and looked better than her.

Moreover, she recently heard something that Gao Wenbo had asked the director of the textile factory to help him pull the line with Ye Zhi during the anniversary of the textile factory.

I don't know if it's true.

Anyway, she was furious when she heard it.

Gao Wenbo suddenly smiled and said, "Why can't I mention her?" Isn't she your cousin?"

Ye Hongying was stunned. Gao Wenbo was right to say so.

Blame yourself for being too sensitive.

Gao Wenbo withdrew his eyes and then said lightly, "She is pregnant with twins. If you are free, write to her to greet her."

Hearing this, Ye Hongying suddenly widened her eyes, looked at Gao Wenbo in disbelief, and asked, "How do you know she is pregnant?"

"I said Gao Wenbo, you don't care about your own daughter-in-law. You care about the foxen outside. Are you sick?"

In the past six months, Ye Hongying has not been too lazy to dress up.

Especially in front of Gao Wenbo's children, if they do it, she will fight back and fight back!

Once he was angry, Ye Hongying directly stood at the head of their bed in the middle of the night with a kitchen knife to scare them.

If you don't obey, don't give them food and make them hungry for a day.

After half a year of training, those children are very good now. At least they don't dare to ride on her head.

Although she doesn't treat each other, she doesn't care about those naughty children, one by one!

She is now waiting to have her own children, whether they are alive or dead.

Sometimes she pretends in front of Gao Wenbo, but she can't resist it every time.

Just like now, who is not good for him to mention? Unexpectedly, he mentioned Ye Zhi?

Gao Wenbo stood up and said with the last bit of patience, "You'd better have a good relationship with Ye Zhi."

Ye Hongying's neck was red and shouted, "I don't want it, I don't want it!" Who does she think she is? Why should I have a good relationship with her?"

"Oh... I know. I finally know. Gao Wenbo, it turns out that you have always wanted to work with that fox spirit. You like her!"

With a "pop--" sound, a loud slap fell on Ye Hongying's face.

Gao Wenbo said slowly, "This is the last time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 240 11
The sweet and soft little beauty of the boss's house on the island [Year] Original title: 驻岛大佬家的甜软小美人[年代] Author: Back to Time https://www.xbanxia.co...
10.1K 109 31
In the depths of despair, Yu Xinyan's life was a series of heartbreaking trials and tribulations. Used by her adoptive parents to settle their debts...
78.5K 1.3K 43
Image not mine Story not mine For offline purpose only Novel Summary [Space + Food + Su Shuangtian] Song Baozhu had three nightmares. The first time...
113K 9K 52
Dia wanita terakhir milik, Shazrin Ammar. Sehina itukah seorang manusia yang tiada sebarang pendidikan di mata seorang Bunga Anggerik Nathalia? "Ak...