I reincarnated in Twilight (R...

Par marie06red-09

The mc is reincarnated randomly in twilight with wishes to see how she survives in the world which the charac... Plus

prologue.
intro.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.

10.

6.9K 239 11
Par marie06red-09

DANIELA POV.

After hanging out with the Cullens in the cafeteria, I went to my classes and I just find them boring ' sigh, having a high IQ is sometimes not fun since I already knew everything ' I thought to myself.

The time have past and it's already time for my music class.

I walked in the room and sit on my seat and turn my head to Rosalie who is sitting next to me with a smile " Hi Rosie"

Rosalie smile at me and said " Hi to you too Dani"

We continue staring at one another when we are interrupt by a cough sound and looked at Emmett.

"You should go see a doctor for your throat, maybe you already have a problem with it" I said to Emmett sarcastically.

Emmett playfully glared at me and said " you know we are also here right" gesture to the rest.

"Oh right! Hi Alice, jasper and Charlotte" I said smiling and wave to them who wave back at me too.

"Hey! What about me" Emmett asked.

"Who are you again" I asked prentending to think.

"Dude not cool, I'm Emmett " Emmett tell me with a bit of whine.

"Oh right sorry! For someone who is tall as a steroids you don't stand up to much" I said in fake sympathy.

"Hey!" Emmett said in offense making me laugh at him along with his siblings.

"Babe, your supposed to be on my side" Emmett whine to Charlotte.

Charlotte pat his cheeks and said with a smile " sorry baby but you gotta admit that was funny"

Hearing this Emmett pouted Even more making me laughed harder at him ' for someone who is tall and muscular as him he is a big softly ' I thought to myself.

"Sorry I'll stop teasing you, Hi Emmett" I said to him making him smile at me.

The rest are watching are banter back and forth with a smile specially Rosalie who is happy that her mate is getting along with her family until our teacher come making us stop with our doing and focus on the class.

While I'm listening to the Mr.Rogers teaching even if I already knew everything and then suddenly I feel Rosalie's hand brushed past mine making me steal a glance at her and see that she is also stealing a glance at me making us look away from each and I just hold her hand firmly and steal a glance at her and see that she is startled but didn't do anything against it making me smile more.

' Her hand are not what I was expecting since I know that it's supposed to be cold and hard like a stone but they are soft and warm, maybe because were mate so that's what Im feeling ' I thought.

Before I Know it the class are already done making me hesitate leaving her hand.

I sigh and stand up from my sit and pack my stuff in my bag.

Emmett sling his arm around me and ask " what your next class"

"I don't have a class next, so I'm just gonna go to the library for a while till school end" I said to him while taking his arm off me.

I turn around and look at Rosalie and asked " can I take you to your next class, since I don't have a next class"

Rosalie smile and nod making me beamed and take her books in her arm and escort her outside but before that she turn around with a smile and said to the rest of the Cullens " see you later guys "

They just wave and bye to me too.

THIRD POV.

We can see Daniela and Rosalie Walking and holding hands to each other.

' Isn't she not getting uncomfortable with holding my hand given that it's hard and cold.' Rosalie thought worriedly.

Rosalie felt a squeeze in her hand and see that Daniela is looking at her in concern look making her undead heart warm.

"Are you okay" Daniela asked in concern.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be" Rosalie just said.

"Because you had a worried look on your face earlier" Daniela said still in concern.

Rosalie smile at her concern towards her and just squeeze her hand while saying " No it's nothing, Don't worry to much"

Daniela is still looked worried but let it go not wanting to invade her privacy to much.

"Alright" Daniela said with a sigh.

They looked that they already at Rosalie's room and bid farewell to each other.

ROSALIE POV.

A soon as I sit at my class I begin thinking ' Daniela is really is a perfect mate, but what kind of reaction she is going to give when she find out about me not being a human, and given that I couldn't have children at all is making me feel depressed I don't want to take that choices away from her too just like what happened to mine but she's my mate she's meant to be with me and just thinking about rejecting our mate bond and  letting her go and her being married to someone else other than me, is making me feel a crawl in my stomach and a Pierce through my chest '

While thinking this I still keep a stoic face and making me whimper in pain at my thought of my mate rejecting me or her being with someone else other than me.

An hour have past and the class is finished making me dash in the parking lot wanting to see my mate.

As I went outside I was met by my family making us going outside together.

" So how was lover girl Rosie" Emmett teased.

"Emmett shut up, and don't call me Rosie ever again" I said coldly with a glared towards him making him back away and mock surrender with a grin on his face that making me want to punch him.

We arrive outside and I see my mate in her cars roof and I just stand their admiring her beauty.

And I was about to go to her when I saw her sister walking towards her making me stop.

THIRD POV.

Daniela is just minding her own business when she heard her sister yell her name " DANIELA"

Daniela just looked towards the person who yell her name and see that it was her sister Bella and said sarcastically "hello to you too Bella, thanks for asking"

Bella only rolled her eyes and demand " do you know where Edward is"

Daniela doesn't like her tone but let it go for now and replied sarcastic tone " I don't know, last time I check my name wasn't google"

" Your friends with the Cullens, sure they have said something " Bella said with a hint of jealousy.

Daniela just looked at her and raised her eyebrow and said " one yes I'm friends with them but I'm not going to asked that kind of question it's none of our business about Edward's whereabouts, second don't demand things from me and third why do you wanna know anyway last time I check your not friends with him to asked that kind of personal questions"

The Cullens heard what she said and smiled at her for respecting their privacy can't say the same about her sister.

"But your friends with them so I'm sure they said something about where their brother is" Bella said ignoring what Daniela just said.

"Didn't you just hear what I just said and if they said something about it I'm going to tell you, it's their privacy" Daniela said calmly.

"But I just need to know where is Edward " Bella argues.

"Stop that, your becoming obsessed with Edward " Daniela just said barely looking at her anymore.

"Like you aren't with his sister Rosalie" Bella counter back.

The Cullens see that daniela stop her what she's doing and her atmosphere around her turn cold and see her giving Bella a death glare and her voice turn into a monotone " you should watch what your saying "

Bella is taken back at her behavior and suddenly felt fear at her tone but refuse to back down.

"Does she know about jade" Bella asked making Daniela narrow her eyes at her.

"What about jade" Daniela asked calmly but thinking ' how does she know about jade, I thought we only looked like a best friend and nothing more and it's not like we really had relationship it's more friends with benefits for the two of us '

Bella scoff and said " I know about your little affair with jade, you two are not so quiet as you think"

Daniela only raised an eyebrow and asked with careless tone "and?"

"And I'm gonna tell her" Bella challenge.

"Go ahead" Daniela said with a shrug.

Bella was caught off guard and said "and?, That's it?, That's the only thing your gonna say"

"Yeah, I mean Rosalie is not my girlfriend anyway, yes I like her, but that doesn't change the fact that, it happen before I met her, so go ahead tell her" Daniela said with a careless shrug.

Bella was angry about that and left immediately making Daniela smirk in victory.

The Cullens heard everything about the conversation and looked at Rosalie who was fuming about what she just heard.

' How dare whoever that jade is touching what's mine, but we're not even together yet so I shouldn't be jealous about her past relationships given that I'm not a virgin myself and we don't even know each other yet at that time ' Rosalie think while trying to calm down.

" Wait! Don't you think that jade person is the one she is talking about yesterday" Emmett suddenly informed them making Rosalie growl in jealousy.

The rest of the Cullens just look at him deadpan making Emmett scratch the back of his nick and smiled nervously.

"Honey, I love you so much but sometimes you need to learn to shut up" Charlotte said while pitching his cheeks making Emmett nod timidly.

Rosalie was fuming about the thought of her mate still being friends with the one she have sex with.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.4K 95 8
❝I think I may be downright and undeniably in love with you.❞ ❝That's not surprising. I'm one of a kind.❞ ──────────── After issuing an ultimatum for...
141K 3.2K 26
'She is kind but strong, And that is where so many mistake her. They interpret her kindness for weakness And force her to show her strength.' •JmStor...
104K 4.3K 84
☄︎ ⋆·˚ ⋆ *. ⇒ 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐓 ✧✧✧ "What did you see?" "I'm not sure" Alice replied, "do you know anyone c...
7.6K 185 12
Rosalie Hale has kept a long lost secret for the past 84 years; she had a baby. The father is Edward Cullen. They were dating in 1932 until she disco...