๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‘๐ข๐๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ž ๐

By MsRoyaLee

๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ž ๐›, ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ง๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐, ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง... More

โ™กIntroduction โ™ก
โ™กMelly and Nottiโ™ก
โ™กTrust meโ™ก
โ™กErinโ™ก
โ™กTroubleโ™ก
โ™กLATE TRAINโ™ก
โ™กHis Heartbeatโ™ก
โ™กTOO TACTโ™ก
โ™กIm backโ™ก

โ™กSydneyโ™ก

320 10 10
By MsRoyaLee

Guys please show some love and vote and suggest if you want something to happen and just give me feedback don't be scared to get lively in the comments, I love seeing what yall gotta say about these stories 💕

It was early in the morning and I've never really been a morning person but tonight sleep wasn't going well for me, it was 2:21 am and I stared at the time praying God would just change it so it'd be 8:21am or something like that but I out of everybody knows Our Lord doesn't work like that so I just continue to stare.

"Nah I'm over this" I say getting up and turning on the lights, mami was having 'girls night' and I was in the house alone, and something was telling me to text someone but the other feeling was saying don't disturb no one's sleep, I wanted to smoke but I don't wanna smoke alone, so I decided to try call Notti, I don't expect him to pick up but on the other end of the line I hear a deep raspy voice, maybe this is what he sound like when he wake up and trust me I was jacking it , "Yo, why you up Melanie" he says, "I'm sorry did I disturb yo-", "Nah I was having trouble sleeping" he says interrupting me, "Me too" I say, "I was gonna smoke but I don't like smoking alone" Me and Notti say at the same time, "ight then lemme pull up on you" he says and I hear fidgeting, "Notti... its 2:34" I say looking at my clock, "okay and?" He says chuckling, "it's not safe outside" I say, "Nah I'll be safe, I always am" he says, "If you say so..." I say but I don't actually feel comfortable with him coming outside at this time eventhough I really want him over, this is the time frustrated drunk men come outside in Sugarhill. I change my mind but before I can protest Notti cuts the phone on me.

I don't expect him to come but I hear a loud knock on my door, I walk over slowly then I look through the tiny peep hole and see a tall boy with a ski mask on, "Notti Is that you" I say hesitating, "No nigga It's actually Pop Smoke, open this door I'm cold" he says sarcastically, I laugh and open the door, he gets in and I immediately close the door.

Every though we said we wanted to smoke, we were just passing the airbar to each other and talking about how we felt bad for Dandie and regret what we did, deep down I knew if Notti had a chance to do it again that nigga wouldn't hesitate.

I've known Notti, Ddot and Dd from school but I never really spoke to them,  Riri always hanging around with them on weekend and I just stay inside at the crib.

Notti

Melly starts to drift away slowly getting quieter and quieter everytime she speaks until it turns to silence and her head is bowed on my left shoulder, I stare at her, this is my time to go to the crib, I try to get up but as soon as my feet touch the ground she pulls me back. One thing I know is I'm not sleeping here. At this point I really don't know.

My eyes try to stay open but Melly doesn't want to let my shirt go so I let her hold onto it and I stay in the bed as my eyes try to stay open but they fall shut.

Few hours later

Notti
I wake up beside Melly and its 6:32 am, she's drifted off, I only met this girl a few hours ago and now im in her crib on her bed because she doesn't like smoking alone and the thing is we didn't even smoke , I get up and put on my mask, I walk slowly out of her room and open the front door slowly and make my way outside.

I walked, only a few people were outside so I wasn't worried, my building isnt that far from here, I walk into the building, there were a few men by the elevator but I knew everyone in this building but these men weren't familiar  at all, I ignore them and take the stairs, i put the keys in slowly and walk inside slowly, I walk into my room, I do everything slowly, I turn on the lights, "WTF" I shout as I see dd on my bed pointing a gun at me, "Ethan why tf aren't you in bed " he says putting the gun down, "I have 2 questions for you, 1. why tf are you in my room and 2. why do you have keems gun?" I say taking off my mask, "nigga why tf did you reply my question with a question" dd says annoyed, "im not in bed cause I went to see a friend"i say, "aight I'm in your room cause you disappeared , I wanted to show this girl that followed me on Instagram, she bad but you were gone and I have keems gun cause the feds came to search his crib remember when we were drinking" he says then taking a deep breath, "oh yeah, nobody knew I was gone right" I say, "Well nobodies gonna know if you tell me who you went to see, we don't even have a curfew yet you sneaked into the house like you did sum bad" dd says, "I went to see Melanie", "..." the silence was very loud, "Wait I'm confused, which Melanie, the one we met a few hou-...", "yes dd, melly" I say sitting down, "You sneaked to a girls crib...", "nigga you said yourself, mami don't care what time we out as long as we ain't doing nothing bad" I say, I force dd to leave my room without anymore details.

Ddot

"Kay Kay what?, Kay Flock to my di-", "Baby turn the music down abit, the neighbours are gonna report us again", I turn the music down all the way, what's the point of being awake if I can't listen to unreleased on full volume early in the morning. I fall back on my bed thinking about my plans tommorow.

Melly

I wake up its 7:34 am, Notti must've left by now and I realise I want to be productive today, its been a while since I posted on YouTube and I've been getting along of requests on my Instagram.

I should do a video today, that's if my camera isn't dead, mami still isn't home  and it was starting to annoy me. I look at my phone to see that riri sent me a message, come over rn mh, you might wanna see this, I don't even reply, I get straight out of bed, I don't bother getting ready, Im straight out of my house even in pyjamas cause the way Riri sounded was like a female was tryna misbehave and she tryna pop out, I bite my nails off and thank the Lord they're press ons, my hair is in my bonnet.

I run up the stairs in Riris building, the door is already open because Riri always leaves it open, I don't know why, "Where they at?" I say bursting in Riri's room, "Melly sit down, nobody here" she says side eyeing me, she looks at my bitten off nails and bursts out laughing, "Why you always up to fight someone" she says pulling me to sit down with her, "Well what happened then cause I got the vaseline, and I was ready to go all ghetto", "your ex' girl is tryna pull sum on you", "what..." I say taking the phone.

It's all on Instagram and it's all voice messages, I didn't even have to check to know Rehanny replied to all of them, I play the first one, "Tell that stupid hoe Melanie or whatever tf her name is to stay away from my man like why tf is she texting his phone like I won't really pull up to her crib and get niggas on her ,why cant she just accept that Sydney don't want her like".

I play rehannys message, "If you was really on that boo, you would've messaged Melanies mains but no you messaged her friends spam, if you really wanna play like that pull up, tf"

I pull out my phone quickly and dm the account, "Why tf are all up on my besties phone like I won't drop you, tf you talking bout you'll get niggas on me when we know you ain't on that, nobody was up on your mans phone, your nigga was up in my crib tryna get between my legs so it's obvious you're not impressing him in the bed, yes it's Melly and you know the name because you been stalking my page, why tf are you acting like you don't know your man wants me to be the mami of his children, that nigga knows my addy so pull up tf, let's see if you're really on that cause if you really wanna get it on, trust me we can get it on and also bring them bummy niggas, you said you was gonna get on me " I say and sent, "Are you playing with me, you texted me like it was a massive problem or like you were getting jumped in your own crib tf, why didn't you just say them bummy females wanna get it on again" I say rolling my eyes, "these females ain't on nothing" Riri says

"What we doing today then" I say, "let's just go outside the block", "YO REHANNY" someone screams, Riri rushes to the window, she sighs "its Ddot", I go to the window "stfu, this is not the 90s, come through the front door".

In a few seconds, he was already up here, "Why's your door always open" ddot says, "cause yall always pull up when you want" she says,"Well Mellys here's says "Wheres Notti?....oh and Dd" I say, "they're outside, they walking so slow", "oh".

A few minutes later, dd and notti are here, Dd looks tired but Notti looks worst, Notti looks directly at me and smiles, I give a sweet smile back "Yall guess what" dd says intensely staring at me, "What..." We all say in unison , "Notti snuck out the house and we don't even have a curfew" dd says, "How tf do you sneak out your own crib and you don't have a curfew, you're not making sense dd" Riri says confused, "he didn't want nobody to know he left the crib, that's sneaking and even if they knew, they wouldn't care cause he don't have a curfew and then he told me he went to a girl'ssss house" dd says staring at me more, whole time notti is side eyeing him, everyone looks interested except me and notti "my son notti got a wifeeee" ddot says bumping into Notti intentionally, "no it was actually mel-", "dd are you hungry, do you want food, let's go go the store, I know you're hungry" I shout over him, I laced my arm around him and push him out of Riri's room, "dd stfu, I just didn't want to smoke alone..." I say, dd sighs and nods and we go back inside, "notti actually told me, he went to meet Janiyah,  yeah, I was playing" dd says, Notti nods, I think Janiyah is their cousin.

"Let's go outside I'm mad bored and I don't believe Notti went to meet Janiyah either" ddot says mugging notti, I go outside first and it was still early morning, I could hear people blasting music and I looked crazy, nails bitten, hair in a messy bun, my heavy lashes nearly blinding my eyes, my silk pyjamas buttoned halfway through my chest, my nose piercing and lashes made me look grown, I could see a few girls staring at me but I ignored them, my phone starts ringing, it's Sydney my ex, "Why tf is you calling my phone"i say, notti stares at me as I speak, "I was at your crib, nobody answered the door" Sydney says.

"Yeah I ain't at my crib but why you pulling up on me, I ain't one of your lil hoes" I say staring back at Notti, "Come on Melly" Sydney says, "No Sydney, you call me Melanie you heard?", "Who you talking to?" Notti asks concerned, I take the phone from my ear "Dont worry Notti", "Who tf is that nigga?" Sydney shouts, "First of all Mr Sydney Cole respectfully and disrespectfully who tf are you talking to and second of all, you're not my nigga so if I want to talk to all the men in this world, you out of everyone shouldn't be asking me" I say breaking eye contact with Notti, "so you talking to niggas now" he says.

"So you gon act like your hoe wasn't up on Riri's ig chatting" I say, "Ion care, you know what, put that nigga on the phone right now", "Sydney no", "put him on the phone Melly" he shouts, "Notti, I am so sorry but do you mind talki-", "pass me the phone" notti says reaching for my phone, "Yo nigga what's up" Notti says staring at me, "put it on speaker" i say, he puts it on speaker "You with my girl" Sydney says, I really wanna say something but the face Notti is giving me is telling me to shut up"who's your girl my heart" Notti says.

"nigga don't play like that, Melly  is mines and you wit her", "nigga who tf is you?" Notti says, "I'm Melanie's man, What you at Riri's","No you not" I whisper, notti laughs, "Yeah im not dating Melly but you getting disrespectful, pull up" notti says, "Nah don't tell him to  pull up" I say snatching the phone,  "Nah gimme" he says taking it back and putting it on speaker.

"Yo dd, ddot pull up, this nigga tryna up it on us" Notti says laughing, They both walk over,"Yo who tf is this" Ddot says, "Sydney... Yo bro pull up then" dd says looking at the phone, "Nah bro my bad, I was only asking bout you and melly" he says, "Nah ion care no more, pull up, where you at?" Notti says getting serious, "Nah bro, come on" Sydney says, "Nah we got it on us, come" ddot says laughing, "Nah there's about 5 niggas there" Sydney says, "Nah it's only 3, bring 2 more niggas then we can really play" Notti says, "Nahhh bro, im not tryna play" Sydney says, "Bro why not, pull up, niggas will really beat you out here" Notti says laughing,  "Nah bro, my bad" he says cutting the phone, dd, ddot and notti start laughing. I don't know whether to laugh so I just giggle under my breath, "he said there's about 5 niggas there" dd says laughing, "melly got a toxic ex" notti says in a sing-song,  "gimme the phone, his girl said she wanna pull up on me, me and Rehanny can handle her in the building" I say shrugging, Riri is by the opposite building across the road on the phone.

Guys please show some love and vote and suggest if you want something to happen and just give me feedback don't be scared to get lively in the comments, I love seeing what yall gotta say about these stories 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 85 7
เผป๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ข ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ, ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๏ฟฝ...
170K 2K 22
Just imagines of ya favs๐Ÿคญ