BEAUTIFUL IN WHITE (Short Sto...

archive2797 tarafından

"You look so beautiful in white" Daha Fazla

BEAUTIFUL IN MY EYES
FRIENDSHIP OVER
DAY BEFORE WEDDING
INTERNSHIP
VACATION
TODAY AND EVERYDAY
MISSING

PROM KING AND QUEEN

506 38 5
archive2797 tarafından

FREEN'S POV

We're the King and Queen of Hearts
hold me when the music starts
All my dreams come true when I dance with you
Promise me you're mine tonight

The song plays while we're at our prom.
It's almost end of the party , my friends and Becky are in one table .

The host said it's time to announce the prom king and queen .

The candidates were called .

"For King , please come up on stage . MARIO MAURER , DRAKE SATTABUT and BRIGHT VACHIRAWIT "
These three are the campus heart rob

"And for Queens , let's call on
URASSAYA SPERBUND, Pimchanok Luevisadpaibul and
REBECCA PATRICIA ARMSTRONG"

Becky is in shock as she was called. I smiled at her to cheer her up , she's a shy type but no choice but to get on stage.

The host is about to ask questions to the candidates.

"Okay , okay are you all ready to know who's gonna be crowned?"

Crowd are shouting and cheering their bets.

"But before that , let's get to know our candidates. Let's start with a quick yes or no question "

The host went to the boys side first.

"Alright , Bright!! Whoah seems like you have a lot of admirers over there. So the question is are you single?"

"Yes"

"You heard that girls? Now , I have a follow up question who among these 3 pretty girls would you like to date if given a chance and why?"

" Ahmm URASSAYA , she's really beautiful and smart. I think every guy would agree"

"Ooh nice answer, do you agree Drake?"

"Yes I agree however I'd pick Becky "

"Who's Becky?" The host got confused

"Ah Rebecca , she's really beautiful and cute , she's smart and really kind . Also she's humble and talented . I would date or actually marry her if I have a chance"

"Wow that's so brave and it sounds like you've known her for so long huh" host teased

"How about you Mario?"

"I'll choose Baifern , because someone's already guarding Rebecca . That person is around haha so be careful"

"Are you talking about Drake?" Host asked

"Hahaha hmm secret" Mario laughed , he is so naughty and I believe he knows about us as our classmates are gossiping about us . However only our closest friend know about it . We want to keep it lowkey .

"That's interesting , now let's go with our beautiful ladies. Baifern! What would you say about Mario choosing you?"

"Tss seems like he got no choice left but me. But even if he is the only guy left in this world I won't date him. I'd rather be lesbian"

"Aww ouch that hurts , what do you say Mario?"

"We will see , I'll take you home later hahaha"  Mario being the playboy just being not serious all the time. Yet audience are enjoying this portion

"Uuuhh . That's so gentleman of you. Okay okay let's go with Urassaya, our model. What do you think of Bright?"

"He is talented , I've worked with him during music rehearsals for school competition and he teach me guitar . He is a good friend of mine"

"Oyyyy friend zoned!what do you do now Bright? I thought you're bright haha gonna move before anyone steal her " Host being funny with his reaction

"It's okay if we're friends , it all start from there " Bright simply said and everyone from the audience screamed .

"Wow this love team got lot fans now. But of course last but not the least
REBECCA, did you hear what Drake said earlier?"

"Ahhh yeah "

"What can you say?"

"Thank you"

"Oh that's it?he said a lot of things.He said he will marry you , oh but that's too early to ask right, how about what you think of him?"

"He is nice"

"I think Rebecca or Becky is a bit shy. Let me help you here Drake "

"Ah please haha thanks " Drake said

"Okay Becky, what's your ideal type?"

"Hmm someone who can protect me and take care of me"

"Can you do that Drake?"

"Of course "

"That's it , let's not pro long it. I think you two will be good couple "

I know Becky doesn't enjoy being on stage but the host and Drake are teaming up to push them two. I'm getting annoyed but I'm controlling myself.

"Alright , everyone before we announce the winner . Please stand up as you'll dance with the music by partner so grab your friends , crush or lovers.

How can I when she's up on stage? I hope it'll be done.

" And our Prom King and Queen are DRAKE AND REBECCA , aww this must be destiny. Please come in the center and lead us for the dancing."

Drake is smiling all ears and Becky is just shy and looking at me. I know we can't do anything ,but just wait until it's finished. They are crowned and sash are worn to them. They were also photographed as it will be of course in our yearbook . Drake is holding my Becky in her waist while staring at her and their swaying to the music . Becky's hand is on his shoulder. I couldn't take it anymore so I went to the restroom.

I stayed there until the party ended . I'm just really jealous . I hope I can tell everyone that she's mine. That I'm hers . I'm in cubicle when I heard two girls gossiping .

"Wow they are so cute together "

"I hope I'm Becky , she's so lucky"

"In your dreams , have you recorded it when he kissed her?"

"YEAAAAH omyygosh that's so sweet"

I went out and grabbed the phone from the girl

"Oooh President..."

I watched the video and it's Drake kissing Becky's hand then I'm not sure if lips or cheeks but it's near her face as light is dark , and crowd are cheering for them to kiss. I almost made my lips bleed as I'm biting it. I gave the phone back to the girl before I can break it.Then I walked out without telling anyone even Nam.

~~~
BECKY'S POV

"Nam , where's Freen? "

"I don't know she's not with us since earlier "

"She didn't see it , right?"

"No I don't think so"

"Oh good hayss"

"But it's recorded and posted to our school page" said Non

"Ayyyy I'm dead , she's not answering my calls"

"Becky, are you going home. Can I drop you off " Drake suddenly appeared on my back

"No Drake I'm going with my friends. Thanks "

"Hmm okay. Take care Becky. I'll go now"

29 minutes passed and she's still not here, a lot of students already went home and go to after party to drink.

"She's maybe home now Becky, let's go" Heng said

What if she misinterpret it , Drake didn't actually kiss me he put his palm on my cheeks and kissed his palm instead just to stop them from teasing "

"But they're now thinking you guys are s thing or what . He even fueled them to ship you guys . If I'm Freen I'm gonna think bad" Nam said

"Hayss what should I do now?"

"Go home and talk to her tomorrow" Irin said who is with Non , yes they're already dating .

I'm convinced to go home first. But I kept texting her explaining to her that what she thinks is not right.

~~~~~~~~~~
FREEN'S POV

I turned off my phone since I left the party and haven't check it since then.
Today is Saturday , I'm planning to ignore her until this weekend ends. I know it's not her fault but I'm jealous. It is Drake who kissed her but she should at least pushed him away and she didn't . Hmm. that's what I don't understand. Did she like it?tsss.

I busied myself reading books and painting for 2 days. Mom told me Becky's outside and wants to talk to me but I declined . She's been waiting and wanting to see me for two days but I felt betrayed so I don't want to face her.

Nam called our house phone but I told mom not to answer them if it's for me. Unless it's school stuff then mom called me , Freen it's the principal he is asking you to go at school now as there are missing reports from the office.

"What? But I just put it there in his office. Let me talk to him mom"

"He already hung up and asking you to rush there. He seems upset"

"Oyy what urrgg. Okay mom I gotta go"

After I showered I went to the principal office but it's locked .

"Huh? I thought he wants me to come, strange . "

Suddenly someone hugs me from the back

"I missed you."

I tried to let go but I just can't I missed her too. It's her , the love of my life.

"Why are you here?"

"I'm sorry it was a set up "

"Ohhh mom aiish , she's now in favor of you"

"Not really she still on your side. She told me you're sad. I know I'm the reason and I told her I'd cure your sorrow so she agreed . She even scolded me"

"HMPPP.. why are even bothering. Why don't you go to your Drake?"

"Ehhh my Drake who? I only have my Freen , my president and my darling "

We sat on the bench and I explained to her what happened which I could say she finally believed me as she hugged me back but she's crying. I assured her that I'm only hers.

"It's your fault"

"Ehh why mine?"

"You're too beautiful Ms.Armstrong"

"Ayy I'm getting shy , you're beautiful too".

"But you're a charmer , I think you should wear mask and eyeglasses "

"Oyy are you covering my whole face?"

"Yeah and put a cap on your head . Then wear jacket and pants , don't show a skin"

"Hahaha you're cute when you're jealous"

"I'm just taking what's mine"

"Okay okay haha just put me in your pocket "

"Sure will"

"Can I sleep in your house tonight?"

"You don't have to ask"

~~~~~~~

PRESENT

BECKY'S POV

I'm on the phone with Freen .

"Please sleep with me tonight. I already miss you" Freen said

"Haha no, be patient and wait. We will get married tomorrow after that we'll be sleeping together forever as long as you want. "

"But.. I am missing you already Ms. Armstrong , soon to be Mrs. Sarocha"

"Haha stop acting cute , my answer won't change "

"Pleaseeeee I can't sleep. I'm so nervous and I can't calm down . I've been like this since earlier . I'm feeling anxious . I don't know what to do . I'm not feeling good. "

"Aww my poor tee rak , you're maybe too excited to marry me. Don't worry we'll get there. Hold your horses , it will be in just few hours. "

"Aaaiiishh no not like that please I badly want you now . I want to hug and kiss you. I don't know . I don't understand I'm not me today. But all I'm sure of is only you can tame me. "

"I get it , but please wait okay? Tomorrow will be our day, listen to me. Close your eyes and when you wake up I'll be there, walking in the aisle "

"Aiish still few more hours..I wanna squish you now"

"Haha.Okay I will sing for you so you can sleep okay."

"Okay bb"

A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do

And you know one of these days, when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush
But one day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough

I'll say, will you marry me?
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, will you marry me?

"Yes I do. Only you , I love you honey"

"I love you too"

"Goodnight. I'll see you tomorrow,okay?"

"Of course"

"I'll wait for you , don't be late and don't dare to not to show up"

"Hahaha why won't I show up? I've been waiting for this day. Don't overthink okay ? I will be there , wait for me"

"I will always will"

~~~~

AUTHOR'S POV

This story have only 10 chapters ..please show some support 😅
Thank you!

A prenup photo 😊

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

48.7K 1.4K 22
A FreenBecky story
39.4K 1.9K 35
Freen and Becky have a encounter during a party attended with their husbands. Both are married and have a sad marriage but as they see each other thi...
37.7K 1.4K 25
After 6 years, Sky (F) and Tricia (B) meet unexpectedly. After what they had or didn't have back in college, how will things go for them now that Sky...
31.4K 1.1K 23
Freen Sarocha chankimha Profesor at Rangsit Uni, 25 years old rich Becky Armstrong student at Rangsit uni 20 years old Prof x student