The children who lived, Fough...

Oleh Moldyvoldytoes420

||ONGOING|| 1976, the year that changed the Maurders and so life. What will happen when a note suddenly appea... Lebih Banyak

Author's note
NEW BOOK (s)
Cast
Prologue
FIRST YEAR: THE SORCERER'S STONE
Chapter One
chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter evelen
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter 16
SECOND YEAR; THE CHAMBER OF SECERETS
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
THIRD YEAR; THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Forty-four
FOURTH YEAR; THE GOBLET OF FIRE
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter Fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fity seven
FIFTH YEAR: THE ORDER OF PHEONIX
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty one

Chapter fourty eight

3K 105 30
Oleh Moldyvoldytoes420

Rita Skeeter

(Not edited)

[In the trophy room smoke trails from a box camera and the quarter of
champions blink. A paunchy photographer nods listlessly.]

PHOTOGRAPHER: "Thank you."

A woman steps through the smoke and into the light, eyeing the four champions with an almost feral intensity.

Lily groans, "Please tell me that's not who I think it is."

"Well now, aren't we the charismatic quartet"

She walks over to them and shakes each of their hands.

"Hello, everyone. I'm Rita Skeeter and I write for the Daily Prophet— but you all know that, don't you? It's you we don't know. What quirks lurk beneath the rosy cheeks? What mysteries do the muscles mask? Does courage lie beneath the curls? In short: What makes a champion tick? Me, myself, and I want to know.
Not to mention my rabid readers. so.
Who's feeling up to sharing? Hm?
Shall we start with the youngest?
Lovely."

Marlene blanches, "Ugh not her."

And in a second, her scarlet-taloned fingers had Harry's upper arm in a surprisingly strong grip, and she was steering him out of the room again and opening a nearby door.

"How many times do I have to say this, watch the hands!"

"This is cozy."

It was a broom cupboard. Harry stared at her.

"It's a broom cupboard." Harry deadpanned.

"You should feel right at home then.
Don't mind if I use the quill do you?"

"Oh no she didn't!" James growls

Harry watches Skeeter take an Acid-Green Quill from her purse, suck on the tip, and place it upright on a piece of parchment.

"Tell me, Harry. Here you sit, a mere boy of twelve.."

"I'm fourteen."

"about to compete against three students not only vastly more emotionally mature than yourself but who have mastered spells you wouldn't attempt in your dizziest daydreams?
Concerned?"

"I...dunno. I haven't really sorted it all out..."

Harry glances at the quill racing across the parchment.

"Ignore the quill, dear. Of course, you're no ordinary boy of twelve, are you?" said Rita Skeeter firmly. Reluctantly, Harry looked up at her instead.

"Bitch." Lily whispered

"Fourteen." He repeated.

"You're Harry Potter. Orphaned in childhood, conquer of you know who.
your story is a legend. Do you think it was the trauma of your past that made you so keen to enter such a dangerous tournament? And how does your sister feel about all this? How come she didn't also put her name in."

"I didn't put my name in the goblet."

"Of course, you didn't, dear" she winks.
"Everyone loves a rebel, Harry" She turns to the quill, "Scratch that lasts."

Harry watches the quill reverse itself.

"Speaking of your parents, were they alive today, how would they feel?
Proud? What about your sister being in Slytherin, how would they feel about that? How do you feel about that."

"What does that even have to do with anything!" both James and Lily shout.

Harry shallows harshly not knowing what to say, why is she even bringing up Primrose, does she have a death wish?

"Or concerned that your behavior indicates, at best, a pathological need for attention or, at worst, a psychotic death wish?"

Harry is still quiet when he realizes that even though he hasn't spoken a word the quill is still writing.

"Hey! My eyes aren't glistening with the ghosts of my past."

[the scene changes to Harry and Hermione walking down to the lake]

"Have you seen Ron?" Harry asked causing Hermione to hesitate.

"Erm . . . yes . . . he was at breakfast,"

"Does he still think I entered myself?"   
"Well . . . no, I don't think so . . . not really," said Hermione awkwardly.     

"What's that supposed to mean, 'not really'?"

"Oh Harry, isn't it obvious?" Hermione said despairingly. "He's jealous!"

"Jealous?" Harry said incredulously. "Jealous of what? He wants to make a prat of himself in front of the whole school, does he?"

"Look," said Hermione patiently, "it's always you who gets all the attention, you know it is. I know it's not your fault," she added quickly, seeing Harry open his mouth furiously. "I know you don't ask for it . . . but —  well —  you know, Ron's got all those brothers to compete against at home, and you're his best friend, and you're really famous —  he's always shunted to one side whenever people see you, and he puts up with it, and he never mentions it, but I suppose this is just one time too many. . . ."

"Great," said Harry bitterly. "Really great. Tell him from me I'll swap any time he wants Tell him from me he's welcome to it. . . . People gawping at my forehead everywhere I go. . . . Hermione if I die in this torment I leave Primrose all alone. Do you know how terrified I am of that?"

"Don't say that."

"I'm mean it's nothing new, so far he's almost died every school year."

"Evan!" Dorcas hissed

"I'm not telling him anything," Hermione said shortly. "Tell him yourself. It's the only way to sort this out."

[Harry sits alone on the ledge of a window in the owlery, looking decidedly burdened]

As a Chill Breeze casts his hair
aside, revealing his Scar, a Black Owl appears against the slate sky.

With a great Fluttering Swoop, the bird
drops onto the ledge and bobs its head impatiently. Carefully, Harry takes a Weathered Bit OF Parchment lashed crudely to the owl's leg.

Sirius VO: Harry. I couldn't risk sending
Hedwig. Ever since the World Cup,
the Ministry's been intercepting more and more owls and she's too easily recognized. We need to talk. Harry, face to face. Meet me in the Gryffindor Common Room with your sister at one o'clock this Saturday morning. Make sure you and Rosie are alone...
Sirius.
PS: By the way...

Sirius fluffs up his hair, "I sound hot."

"For a person on the run." Barty snickers causing Sirius to scowl.

"Ow"

The bird bites.

Harry looks at the Bloodcurdling on his finger. A Drop hits the wood at his feet. Then another.

[Primrose and Harry were sitting in the griffindor common room looking at a copy of the Daily Prophet]

Both of them scowl at it.

"I can't believe she wrote about me! And it was complete nonsense."

"How dare she!"

Harry watches as his sister throws her hands up in the air, he knew better than to say anything. You did not want to piss off an already pissed-off Primrose Potter. He shivered thinking about it.

Primrose hurls the paper into the fire where it sizzles nastily and spits out sparks. She takes a step back, eying the fire warily flames mutate, molding themselves into... the Head of Sirius Black.

Sirius grins, "Ah how's my lovely goddaughter doing?"

Remus rolls his eyes.

For the first time in the night, she smiled.

There was a scoff in the background, "She's not even your goddaughter pads, she's mine."

Sirius rolls his eyes, "Oh come on Moony you know Prongs wanted us both to be."

"Sirius— what— how?" Harry stuttered at the sight of his godfather in the flames.

"We're wizards, Harry, remember?
We do this kind of thing."

As Sirius smiles, his face shifts eerily, his skin crumbling like ash, only to reform in the next moment.

"So. Triwizard Champion. Congratulations."

"Thanks," Harry says grimly.

"Didn't fox your way in, did you?"

"No!"

Primrose laughs, "Oh please."

"Relax. It is the kind of thing your father would've done."

James shrugged, "Yeah."

"No you would not of have James Fleamount Potter!"

Harry nods and frowns.

"I've been thinking about him;
What he'd do in my place I don't know as much magic as the others, Sirius. I'm only fourth year. I'm—"

"As courageous a young wizard as there's ever been according to
Dumbledore and that's no small praise. Even so, any wizard must know his limitations."

"Did my father?"

"No... Seen much of Karkaroff?"

"Karkaroff? What about him?" Primrose asks.

"Uh, not really why?"

"There's something you two should know about him. He was a Death
Eater"

"What!"

Primrose was astonished. You'd think that Dumbledore would have learned his lesson about letting death eaters into the castle.

"Does anyone ever really stop being a Death Eater."

"Whose answer do you want? The Ministry's or mine?"

Regulus glances down at his left forearm.

"Do you think he..."

"Dunno. But whoever did put your name in the goblet didn't do it thinking you'll win. I think they'll be quite contented if you simply die trying."

"I'm not ready for this, Sirius—"

"Then get ready. These things
aren't happening by chance. You and your sister are the boy and girl who lived. When you have a dream, it's not just a dream. When your scar, hurts, it's not just a twinge. Your past is
everyone's past. As is your future. Don't you see."

Sirius' face crumbles, decaying into something monstrous as he HISSES:

"He's out there somewhere. Waiting.
You have to get stronger because he's getting stronger!"

The twins just stare, chilled. Then, a Floorboard squeaks. Harry glances toward the darkness of the landing.

"Someone's coming."

"Dumbledore can't always protect you anymore, Keep your friends close..."

Dumbledore looked insulted, "I'll always protect those who are in need. Help will always be given at hogwarts."

Barty scoffs, "What a load of bull!"

"Go!"

Harry wheels, shielding the fire as a Shadow climbs the ceiling and a Boy appears. Ron.

"Who were you talking to?" He notices primrose and scowls, "What are you doing here Slytherin. Wrong common room."

Regulus rolled his eyes, "Oh he didn't have a problem with her being in there all the other times."

Primrose rolls her eyes "Go back to bed and mind your bloody business ginger head."

"I heard voices..."

"Maybe you're imagining things.
Wouldn't be the first time."

"Go Harry!"

Primrose tilts her head at Ron as his jaw stiffens and he turns away. Harry frowns and  starts to speak, to make things up, when Ron talks again.

"You know primrose your a no good slut who's gonna turn out exactly like your parents or worse exactly like the people who killed them."

Molly gaspes, hang flying to her chest. She castes an apologetic look towards Lily and James.

"Ron!" Harry yells

Primrose jaw drops, she huffs tired of his shit. She puts on a very fake smile and call out to him.

"Beat his ass!!" Rabastan yells out.

"Mr Lestrange!"

"Hey Ron?"

Just as Ron turns to look at her he's hit in the Jaw knocking him to the ground. Both Ron and Harry stare at her in shock.

Regulus jumps up from his seat and points to his friends, "Ha! You bitches owe me! I knew it would happen sooner or later."

His friends groan and begin to pull out their gallons.

"I'm never betting with you again."

She bends down and whispers with so much venom, "Watch your fucking mouth Weasley. Don't forgot who my friends are."

[The next day the core five sat around by the black lake talking.]

"Do you reckon that professor Snape has a girlfriend?" Theodore muses, with his head in primrose lap.

Snape blinks In surprise, "Don't know why that's any of your business."

Everyone stops what they were doing to look at him.

He shrugs, "What I'm just wondering."

"Why are you even wondering about that slimy old bat?"

"Draco isn't he your godfather?"

"And? Isn't yours the psycho murder?"

Sirius huffs, "I thought we went over this last year, I was falsely accused."

Primrose rolls her eyes, "Wrong one idiot. That one is Harry's."

Blaise smirks, "Hey primrose you know the slimy old bat use to have a thing with your mum."

Lily's lip curls up, "That's such nonsense. I would never!"

Snape looks at lily, hurt.

Primrose drops the book she was reading onto her lap, Theodore yells out in pain, rubbing his nose.

Primrose leans down and kisses it, causing two people to clench their jaws.

She looks back up to Blaise with a look of disgust, "No zucchini I didn't know that and probably could of went the rest of my life without knowing that."

Mattheo goes to say something but is cut off by a boy with a thick Russian accent calling out Primrose name.

Primroses whole face lights up, like when she usually see chocolate.

She lightly pushes Theodore off of her, "Ivan!"

"Who?"

"I thought she was with that riddle kid." Bellatrix said, confused.

"Who is that?!" Mattheo whisper hissed watching as she ran up to the boy.

Draco shrugged, "Some blot from dumstrag. I'm sure it's nothing riddle."

Marlene stares at the screen in shock, "She's going out with a drumstang?"

"My daughter isn't going out with anyone McKinnon."

Oh boy was he wrong, very wrong.

[Harry who looks a bit glum walks outside with Neville who has his nose buried in a book]

"Ama-zing..."

"Neville! You're doing it again."

"Oh. Right. Sorry..."

Harry eyes Neville's book, "Magical Water Plants of the Mediterranean?"

"Moody gave it to me. You know,
that day we had tea."

Harry nods. Then Laughter sounds from the other side of the Garden. Harry turns sees Ginny and Hermione walking with a rather sullen- bruised nose looking Ron. Spying each other, Ron and Harry regard one another coolly then Ron Whispers at length to Hermione and exits.

Exasperated Hermione approaches.

"Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus told him that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid's looking for you."

"Is that right? Well—What?"

"Parvati told Dean to tell Ronald.." She shakes her head. "Don't ask me to repeat it. Hagrid's looking for you."

"Well, you can tell Ronald—"

"I'm not an owl."

"You heard the girl she's not an owl."

"Clearly."

Hermione turns away, continues on with Ginny.

"Amazing..."

___________________________________________________________________________
A/N: took a few years but primrose finally hit Ronald!!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

835 24 10
Everyone in the wizarding world knows the story of the Potter's. James Potter who died that faithful night in 1981, Stephanie Potter who lived at the...
197K 5.1K 44
It was in 1977 with the Marauders era when James Potter tried to get Lily-pa- I MEAN Lily Evans to go out with him but declined him saying she doesn'...
2.4M 77.8K 187
In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. Where friends becomes enemies and enemies becom...
339K 5.1K 54
ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᴵ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ, Stories with you and your favourite Harry Potter characters cause we all know we have one or more Harry Potter...