War Between Us

By kookiyah97

In this beautiful Seoul everything is fine.......the flowers to Butterfly, hills to river...........everythin... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

introduction

289 18 4
By kookiyah97

Park Chaeyoung/ Roseanne Park/ Rosé

*CEO of Korea's one of the most influential fashion brand 'The RossL'. Most followed female celebrity in Korea.

*25 years old, an introvert.

*The heir of the famous and legendary 'Park' family.

*Has a step sister, named Lalisa Manoban.

Lalisa Manobal/ Lisa

*A mafia gang leader. Not famous in the World, have no social media accounts........ famous in the illegal World.

*25 years old, dangerous

*Her grandfather didn't choose her as another heir of the 'Park' family because she thinks her mother was Thai so he gives all properties to his other grand child.

*has a step sister, named Rosé.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 1.7K 33
"Do you regret it?" "What?" "I don't know." her lips quivered. "Everything." He was quiet for a long moment, heat flooded her cheeks. She opened her...
6.4K 183 31
I remember the day Even wrote down the date, that I fell for you And now it's crossed out in red But I still can't forget if I wanted too And it driv...
133K 3.9K 50
[ ENGLISH | FANFIC ] People often define these four girls with the word perfection. Some people say it's because they literally have everything. The...
SAM By πŸ¦‰

Fanfiction

79.4K 2.2K 35
Lalisa Manoban, the royal maknae of the girl group, Blackpink. And Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the boy group, BTS. Lisa's dream was far from...