๐ด๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘Ž๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ ๏ฟฝ...

By Tvdargent

Samantha Mikaelson is twin of Kol Mikaelson. She fell in love with oldest Salvatore but he betrayed her. Afte... More

.CAST. | ACT 1โœ…
STORY DESCRIPTION
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
ACT 2โœ…
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
ACT 3
25
26

6

325 6 0
By Tvdargent

"You left me to die"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

After Esther showed up, Mikaelson siblings were trying to be normal family again after one thousand years. Now they were in the livingroom. Rebekah was having her nails done, Sam was reading certain journal,  compelled tailor was fitting Kol into a suit, Finn and Elijah were also in the were getting ready for the ball.

"Sisters, tell how handsome I am!" Kol ordered. Sam rolled her eyes.

"Ah Kol, you know we can't be compelled" Rebekah replied and Sam smirked at her younger sister.

Klaus then barged into the room pointing at Rebekah accusingly.

"Here we go" Sam muttered.

"You went after Elena! What is wrong with you?! You want another dagger in your heart?!!" Klaus hollered.

"Again with the dagger threats? Don't you have any other tricks?" Kol exclaimed.

"Go back to staring at yourself " Klaus snapped at his younger brother.

"And who are you? My father?" Kol asked, challenging his brother even though he knew Klaus would easily beat him.

"No Kol. But you're in my house" Klaus reminded him. Kol inched forward, closer to Klaus.

"Then perhaps we should go outside" he said and then Esther walked in the room.

"Stop!" She stopped them. Both boys looked at her.  "Niklaus come on" she said. Klaus turned to Kol then his mother and followed her. Kol watched his leave with smirk. Sam and Rebekah got up and started leaving. Kol noticed his sisters were leaving.

"Where are you two going ?" He asked his sisters.

"Anywhere you won't " Sam replied and left with her sister.

_____________

Time passed

At the ball

Kol and Brina were talking when someone walked up to them. They looked and saw Sam.

"Hello Brina" She said and Brina smiled at her. "Can you tell me where is Ellie?" She asked.

"She isn't here" Brina replied.

"But why? Wasn't she coming?" Sam asked.

"Actually she was but then she changed her mind and right now she is with him" Brina explained and Samantha's eyes widen when she heard 'him'. She knew Brina meant Scott by saying 'him'.

"Seriously they are together?" Samantha says from happily and Ellie nodded. "Oh my gosh I am gonna kill Niklaus for daggering me. I missed many things" she said and Brina nodded.

"Who is Ellie?" Kol asked Brina.

"She is my best friend" Sam replied before Brina did. After Sam gave the answer to Kol, she continued talking to Brina.

Kol was bored of their conversation so he decided to take his love of his life somewhere else where his twin sister wouldn't be.

"Sorry dear sister but I will take my girlfriend somewhere else where you won't be" Kol said started walking away with Brina but Sam stood in front of them.

"Sorry dear brother but I will be with your girlfriend and you can go somewhere else where we won't be" Samantha replied and took Brina with her.

They were talking for a long time but then Rebekah walked up to them.

"Hello girls" Rebekah said with smile. Brina saw her and smiled at her.

"Bekah" Brina said with sweet voice and pulled her arms around her. "I am sorry about Elena" she said.

"It's fine Brina" Rebekah replied and pulled out the hug.

"I missed you so much" Brina said.

"No you are lying" Rebekah said and Brina gave her confused look. "you missed my brother more than me" Rebekah said with smirk.

"No I missed you more"

"She is telling truth Bekah. Who can miss my annoying twin brother" Sam joked and girls laughed.

_________

(A/N
I skipped dancing time)

Samantha was drinking some champagne and was looking at couples who were dancing.

"I think I got your lastname after all this years" Someone said behind her. She turned and saw Damon Salvatore.

"Damon" Samantha said.  "I think you aren't only one who get the answer of the question what was we asking ourselves for our whole life." She added.

"So you are Mikaelson"

"And you are Salvatore"

"I am not going to apologize" Damon said.

"Because of what you did" Sam replied.

"No" Damon said. "Not because of that" Damon said. "I am not gonna apologize about what I will do right now" he replied.

"What are you gonna do then?" Samantha asked. Damon went more closer to her and kissed her.

"I missed you Sam" he said.

"I didn't" she replied and started leaving.

"Still upset about that?" Damon asked and made Sam stop.

"Upset? No Damon I am not. I am not upset. I am not mad. You left me to die and I am not mad." She said sarcastic. "I loved you so much but you betrayed me"

"I didn't know you were an original or a Mikaelson" Damon said and defended himself.

"You didn't even know what does any of  that mean" Sam said and walked away. She saw Kol, Jason and Brina were talking.

"No you two stay here. I will handle it myself." Brina said.

"I can't let you go alone" Kol said.

"I can go alone" Brina said.

"She won't be alone" Sam  joined the conversation. "I am coming too" she said.

Brina smiled and left with Sam.

"Sometimes I don't understand. she is my girlfriend or my sisters?" Kol said and Jason looked at him.

"Same" Jason said. "Sometimes neither I don't understand Rebekah is my girlfriend or Brina's" Jason said.

___________

Sam and Brina walked in Salvatore house. They went in Brina's room and saw Scott in.

"Hey what Happened?" Brina asked Sam.

"Sabrina I need to tell you something" Scott replied. "Years ago me and Kathrine find out. Once in mystic falls there will be born, twins. They would have magic although their family don't . They would be siphoner witches and that twins are you and your twin brother Jason."

"What do you mean? I am vampire" Sabrina said.

"I know. You are siphoner witch and that means you can be vampire and witch at the same time." He said.

"Bloody hell" Sam said and Scott and Brina gave her look. "Sorry" she said.

_________

A/N

DONE ✔

I LOVE IT SO MUCH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 32 21
(*COMPLETED*)This is a fanfiction of The Younger Sister of Damon and Stefan Salvatore, and The adoptive Mother of Zach Salvatore. I created the chara...
34.1K 723 12
Hayley didn't have one daughter she had two but the other unfortuanly was kidnapped. Elena Gilbert had a daughter and a neice. She and Damon had neve...
124K 2.3K 41
What if Freya has a twin brother who is a vampire and witch hybrid? Loki Mikaelson has not seen his siblings since Niklaus daggered his younger bro...
372K 6.9K 22
We all know the story of the original family , the Mikaelsons . Mikeal , Esther , Elijah , Niklaus , Finn, Kol , Rebekah and Henrick . But you're for...