๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“ ๐ˆ๐๐ ๐„๐๐ƒ๏ฟฝ...

By luldickgirl666

#LULDICKGIRL666 "Why would you call it love when you knew that it wasn't?" More

๐Ÿ’’๐ŸŒŸ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ/๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โš๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
โš๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
โš๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
โš๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š
โš๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
โš๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡
โš๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
โš๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ
โš๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด
โš๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฝ
โš๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ด๐™ป๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
โš๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐š…๐™ด
โš๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
โš๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
โš๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
โš๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
โš๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
โš๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
โš๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
โš๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ
โš๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
โš๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
โš๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š
โš๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
โš ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡

โš๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด

4.7K 182 336
By luldickgirl666

NEW YORK
1:39 PM
AK'S POV.

⚝ ⚝ ⚝

IT HAD BEEN A FEW DAYS after finding out my grandpa had cancer and these past few days have been horrible. Nothing crazy has went on but, It's just so hard living with the fact that I know my grandpa will be gone soon and it's nothing I can do about it but just deal with it.

My mom has been out of it. It seems like she's losing her mind. We all are but mom isn't very good at masking herself like Camrin and I are. She hasn't been talking, barely eating and or hasn't to work. All she does is frantically clean and go visit grandpa in the hospital.

She hasn't even asked us how we felt or tried to console us. When we try to console her it's like she's not even paying attention to us. I don't really blame her because i'm already going through it about losing him but she's about to lose her father. Somebody who was always good to her and raised her, her entire life.

I couldn't imagine what she's going through. I'd be terrified as well.

I sighed as I started a live video on Instagram. Immediately, thousands of people joined. I just stared, boredly, reading different comments that rolled in, "Hi guys." I chewed my gum. I squinted my eyes and rolled them, seeing doaK trolls.

Melanie joined, asking me where I was at. I let out a laugh, "You fed." I said, "But nah.." I flipped the camera, showing I was at Jenn's, Tata's and Kyle's video shoot. "They filming a music video for On Gang." I showed the live all of them in nurse and doctor outfits. "They look so cute." I smiled.

This video shoot was suppose to be a few days ago but Jenn kept convincing them to push it back so she could spend time with me. Over these past few days it's like we literally live at the Gazebo with the pond.

I squinted my eyes at the comments, "Why i'm not in the video?" I repeated the question. I shrugged, "They asked me but I'm not really up for it. Like i'm not in the mood." I said truthfully.

"Tell Jenny you said hi?" I laughed, "Yeah. I gotchu whenever she's not so busy." I said.

My eyes lit up seeing that Setty had joined. I don't care how Camrin and him feel towards each other right now, that's my cousin. "Hey Setty! I miss you!" I cheesed. He commented a greet back and soon left.

"Where's Cblu?" Somebody asked. I shrugged, "Not even gon cap to you, I don't even know like." I said. My eyes scammed the comments, "Why you fight that girl?" I read, "Ion wanna talk about it. It's over now." I played with my hair.

"Yeah my son on that!" Sheik came up behind me, getting in my live. I laughed, putting him all the way in the camera, "Lemme see dat." He grabbed my phone out my grasp, spitting in the process.

"Damn!" I complained, "You want these spit droplets back or are they for my arm to keep?" I rolled my eyes, wiping my shirt.

"My bad, gang." He out a laugh, putting the camera in my face, "Attitudeeee." He said, making me hit his arm.

He smacked his lips and sided eyed me, "Aight bro chill." He shoved my phone back to me, making me snatch it up.

"He's so annoying, bro." I groaned, staring at the comments. I try my best to read and answer every comment that comes in. I can't stand when people go live and just ignore the comments like what's that reason.

Being on live soon got boring to me and I had ended it. I was also getting bored of sitting here watching them film for this music video, make tik toks and goof around. Jenn and I was supposed to go to the mall straight after this for some shopping and then to the studio so they could work on their FaZe Kaysan collab.

Wherever Camrin is, I know he was going to be there. After him and I had talked to dad and talked some, he's calmed down a little bit on Jenn. He still feels some type of way but he realized he's just going to have to deal with it, unfortunately, for him.

"Not gon lie, bro,  i'm ready to dip, bro." I heard Kyle smack his lips, "Niggas don't know how to film right, gangsta." He muttered, shaking that long head of his.

I got up, walking over to them.

I stared at Jenn, looking her up and down. She looked so good right now that I can't even contain myself. I love when she wears her hair with one side down and the other one in a side ponytail. It shows her neck more and allows you to see her tattoos behind her ear and on her neck.

"What?" Jenn looked over at me. She didn't say it in a rude way. She looked genuinely confused which made me let out a small laugh. I shook my head, "Nothing." I smiled at her.

She walked up to me, "Nothing?" She repeated. "You staring at me. What I do?"

I playfully rolled my eyes, "What did you do?" I smacked my lips, "You must be guilty or something. I can't look at you?" I smiled up at her.

Jenn smiled, showing her braces, "Yeah. You can look at me. Ian complaining." She said.

I just smiled up at her in aw. She was so cute and I still couldn't believe she was into me like I was into her. "You so pretty." I basically giggled.

I could see Jenn visibly blush as she cheesed at her hardest, "Yo." She smacked her lips, "You think i'm pretty?"

"Mhm." I smiled at her.

"I think you pretty." She said.

I smiled, "Thank you." I giggled.

"Oh my God, shut up." Kyle stared over at us.

Jenn and I both smacked our lips at the same time, "Yo bro. You a hater?" Jenn pulled her pants up.

"Mind your business, dickhead." I rolled my eyes at Kyle.

"It's Carter Dickhead!" Jenn yelled.

Kyle side eyed us, "Niggas tag teaming me like a bunch of pussies." He said, "I'll flock ya down." He gave us wide eyes.

"Nigga jealous." Ta said, making us bust out laughing.

"Why they be on your ass like that?" Sv asked Kyle.

Kyle rolled his eyes and shook his head, "Niggas is mad dayroom, word to my mother."

"Anyways." I looked back at Jenn, "When we leaving? I'm ready to go shopping." I grabbed her hands. I looked over at some of the girls who played doctors for the music video and seen them giving me stank faces, which made my adrenaline start rushing.

Jenn noticed me staring back at them and quickly snapped in my face, "Aht." She turned my face towards her, "Chill." She said. She looked over at the girls, "Y'all don't got work to do or sum?" She asked.

They rolled their eyes and got back to doing whatever they were suppose to be doing in the first place.

"Yeah, I'm definitely ready to go." I rolled my eyes.

"Chill." Jenn said, "We about to dip in a minute. Lemme go take this shit off and put my clothes back on."

A smile crept onto my face, "Or not."

Jenn smacked her lips, smiling as she side eyed me, "Why you doin that?"

I let out a laugh, "I'm just kiddinggg,"

"Alright now." She gave me that look.

My cheeks flushed.

"Stoppp, Jenn." I complained to her. Jenn scrunched up her face, "Bro what?" She looked at me like I was crazy. I rolled my eyes, "That's so ugly." I pointed to this flannel she was trying to buy. "Looks like y'all got something in common." She said.

I stared at her, "You not that bitch or nothing but you ate that one little thing." I said after a while. A smile crept onto Jenn's face, "You know i'm playing with you, beautiful." She reached for my face but I backed up from her. "Don't touch me, negro." I said.

"Can you even say that?" Jenn said. I looked at her like she was crazy, "Are you dumb?" I asked, "My dad is Nigerian." I said.

"You Nigerian too?" Jenn said in shock, "Why didn't I know that?" She more asked herself. "Your dad wanna be me so bad." She said, making me bust out laughing. "Shut up, bro."

"I'm still getting this." She picked the flannel back up.

I rolled my eyes, "Ugly ass flannel." I muttered.

"What's ugly about it?" Jenn asked.

I looked down at it, "The design, see." I pointed at it, "All that clutter."

Jenn smacked her lips, "What has more clutter on it, this flannel or your treadmill?" Jenn looked at me seriously, "Ima go with treadmill." She walked up the counter.

"Bitch." I smacked her in the back of her head, making her turn around, looking at me like I was crazy. She held the back of her head, looking me up and down, "What the fuck is wrong with you?" She held her face scrunched up.

"Did you not just insult me?" I asked.

"That don't mean assault me?" She stared at me before turning back around.

Jenn put everything she was buying on the counter. I didn't want anything out of this expensive ass store. "Did you find everything alright?" The woman clerk asked Jenn, getting a nod in response, "Yes ma'am." Jenn pulled out a stack of cash.

"Do you have an email with us?" She typed on the touch screen in front of her.

"Uhh yeah." Jenn thought for a second before reciting her email out loud, trying to say it as low as possible as if anyone could even hear her considering it was only us two in the store. At this Louis Vuitton store, they only allow two people in at a time.

They soon finished up, "Thank you for shopping with us. Hope to see you guys again." The clerk smiled at us.

"Yo bro, she want me right?" Jenn asked me as we walked out the store.

"I think so!" I said excitedly but in a sarcastic way, "That makes one of us." My face dropped, making Jenn smack her lips.

"Stop playing with me." She pushed at my shoulder.

"I'm just playing." I cooed in Jenn's face as she grabbed me and hugged me up beside her.

"I know." She kissed me on the cheek, making me smile.

"Where you wanna go now?" Jenn asked.

"Uhhhh." I thought.

"Yo! Is that Jenn Carter?" We heard from behind us, making us turn around quickly and Jenn's hand fall quickly on the knock in the front part of her pants.

"I love your music!" Jenn and I both let out a sigh of relief when we realized it was just a few fans.

Thank God because I really didn't have time.

Jenn smiled, "I appreciate it. I appreciate it." I smiled seeing the true happiness on her face from all the love she was getting.

"Can we get a picture?" One of the boys asked.

"Yeah." Jenn nodded, "Fasho."

"Can you take this?" One of the boys shoved his phone in my hand.

"Oh!" I caught his phone that almost slipped out my hand because of how sloppily he gave it to me from all the excitement he was enduring, "Yeah. I got you." The boy stood next to Jenn and they both posed. I snapped a few pics, "Got it."

"Your C Blu's sister?" One of the boys said excitedly.

I nodded, "Yeah, I am." I let out a laugh.

"I love C Blu!" The girl said. "Can you get in our pic?" She shoved her phone into one of the boys hands, "Here Dante! Take it!" She ran over to Jenn, "Come on!" She told me.

"Oh okay." I smiled as I walked over to them. She got in the middle and wrapped her arms around our waist and Jenn and I both wrapped our arms around hers as well.

"Thank you guys." They said to us.

"Fasho." Jenn smiled as they walked off.

I looked over at her, "Not gon lie, thought niggas was tryna boom us." I said.

"Nah word." Jenn busted out laughing.

"That's not funny." I stared at her.

Jenn quickly stopped laughing and cleared her throat, "Yeah. You right." She said, "Come on. I'm hungry."

"After that ima try to find my grandpa some Christmas gifts. I've already been shopping for everybody else." I told her.

"Word? What you get me?"

"A ten inch strap."

Jenn looked taken back for a second, "What is wrong with you?" She laughed, "You can take ten inches?" She asked as we walked to the food court.

I shrugged, "We just gon have to find out." I said jokingly but I was a bit serious.

Jenn nodded her head, "Bet bet bet bet."

I side eyed her, "You wanna fuck me so bad."

"I do. When you be looking at me, I just be wanting to bend you over and eat ya pussy from the back right then and there." She said, making my mouth kind of drop.

"That just made me wet." I said, making Jenn bust out laughing. I don't understand why she was laughing because I was so serious.

"Nah what you wanna eat bro? I don't got time for you, gangsta." She laughed as we looked at all the places to eat in front of us.

"You." I looked up at her so seriously.

Jenn looked down at me, "Why you on that typa timing?" Her voice all of a sudden got deep. I knew that meant she was serious now too after hearing me out. "Huh?" She licked over her lips.

"I already told you what you did to me." We made intense eye contact.

"Word? What we gon do about that?"

"It's whatever you want." I told her.

"We can leave right now." Jenn swallowed.

"Let's leave then."

"Bet." She said.

I stared at her as she tried to grab my hand but I yanked away from her, "Okay Jenn, I'm just playing but—" I laughed as she smacked her lips, "You about to piss me off, gangsta." She side eyed me. I rolled my eyes because she does that shit a thousand times a day.

"It's too early." I looked down at my phone.

Jenn stared at me, "Yeah facts." She said.

"You so nasty. You was ready to go." I laughed.

"I'm nasty!?" Jenn eyes went wide, "Nah bro.." She smacked her lips, "Nah I just asked you what you wanted to eat and you started talking mad nasty, you feel me? I'm just hungry." She held her hands up in defense.

"Wellllll." I smiled, "Let's just eat something so I can get some more gifts real quick and we can gooooo." I sighed.

"Are you gonna let me hear it?" I asked Camrin. He looked at me and rolled his eyes, "Don't start. I just wanna hear your verse. I already listened to everyone else's." I took a sip of my water.

He didn't say anything and just turned around in the spinny chair and started messing with the controls on the sound board in front of him.

"You can run but you can't hide forever and when we catch you, you gon make to heaven.." His verse started to play. "Never lacking, you get shot through the sweater! Give a fuck about the rain and the snow and my niggas on time, we slide through whatever!" Camrin rapped at me.

"Watch ya gang nigga switch like the weather. Watch yo bitch, they be fuckin on whoever and my shells got no name yea I flock at whoever!" Camrin yelled at me.

"And I fight, knuckle up with whoever! Never ducking no smoke, ima match that!" Tata yelled as he got up and started dancing.

"Never broke, hunnid k, I can flash that! Niggas be poppin they bitches, I had that!" Asian started dancing as well.

"Get sturdy then, Asian!" Kyle hyped her up, hitting her chest.

Jenn got up and started getting sturdy and what not, along with Murda. I just sat there watching, laughing and recording them because I only ever get sturdy when i'm too t'd.

"You get closer and on bro ima cut you, fuck from the back she scream 'daddy I love you!'" As soon as I heard the beat drop there, I got up and started dancing with them.

Murda was live so I got all in her live video, twerking on her, making her gay ass go wild. I bent down and touched my toes as I shook my ass on her. She grabbed my back and hyped me up as she pointed and laughed in the camera, "Yoooooo!" She exclaimed.

I soon stood straight up and laughed with Murda. But, suddenly, I was grabbed and sat back down on one of the couches, "The fuck!" I looked up to see Jenn and my heart dropped, seeing the expression that was on her face.

"Fuck is wrong with you?" She scrunched up her face at me.

"I can't have fun?" I let out a laugh.

"No!" She sat beside me but then scooted away from me, "Ion wanna be near you." She muttered, getting on her phone.

I rolled my eyes, "Girl." I stared at her.

She just ignored me, steady typing on her phone.

"You wanna play that game?" I asked, "Bet." I pulled my phone out, making her side eye me.

Jenn smacked her lips and shook her head, "Don't do no shit that's gon get you fucked up, bruh I swear to God." She lowly muttered more to herself than me.

I ignored her, scrolling my Instagram timeline to stop and see Pleasedontlack posted that pic of Jenn and I with a fan along with pictures of us walking like somebody snuck and took the pictures. The caption said "Jenn and C Blu's little sister were spotted shopping today and flirting at the mall👀"

For one, i'm not his little sister.

For two, niggas need to mind their business.

"I just seen that shit too." Jenn said.

I side eyed her, "Don't talk to me dyke." I said right as the music stopped so it was loud and everybody stopped, stared at me and busted out laughing.

Thank you for 43K on this book guysss we still goin up!

I might make another Jenn book🤭 think ima start on making it soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 58 11
Love is love and no one can tell you how to love ...
8.2K 247 45
๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’“๐’š, ๐‘ฐ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’•๐’„๐’‰๐’– ๐’‡๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†
34.7K 926 16
chrissy lampkin x lady london