U and I || Keyshipping - BoyX...

thevoiceinmyheart рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

|completed ; unedited| ЁЯЫЗcontains: nsfw; yaoiЁЯЫЗ 10months now passed by since Astral returned to his own world... рдЕрдзрд┐рдХ

Chapter One: Astral returns!
Chapter two: Astral's strange acting
Chapter three: Love is in the air
Chapter four: Tori finds it out! - Unwanted..!
Chapter five: Tori's jealousy
Chapter six: Astral's Fear
Chapter seven: Nightmares,
Chapter eight: Quarrel!
Chapter nine: Forgive me
Chapter ten: Tori apologizes
Chapter twelve: Embarassing things
Chapter 13: Weird events
Chapter 14: You are mine, Astral
Chapter 15: Help!
Chapter 16: Remedy for Astral
Chapter 17: Angry with Astral?
I'm sorry
Final Chapter

Chapter eleven: ZeXal

3.1K 58 23
thevoiceinmyheart рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

Yuma arrived after ten minuites at home. He walked straight to the kitchen and sat down while he waited for his mother to place the food on the table. Mirai soon went to Yuma with a whole menu of yummy food.

"Yuma, could you please call Kazuma, Haru and Akari?" Mirai asked and readied the food. Yuma noded and called for the others who came right away and sat down too. As the ate together, they dissgussed several things, and the most "popular" thing was the situation with Astral, his nightmares and Tori. Yuma assured his family that everything is alright now and everyone was happy about that.

"By the way, I leave after the dinner with Mirai and Akari and as far as I know Haru visits an old friend of her." told Kazuma Yuma and Haru noded.

"So, you have to stay alone for a little while. Don't do anything bad!" warned Akari Yuma and he just noded hactically.

"B-bad? What should I do of Bad?" Yuma asked carefully

"I don't know, just don't do anything Bad!" said Akari and Yuma noded hactically again. After dinner, Haru, Kazuma, Akari and Mirai left the house and left Yuma alone. Well, he wasn't really alone, Astral was still there.

Yuma went upstairs to his room. He closed the door behind him and sighed.

"The whole time alone will be so boring..." he said to himself and sighed again. All of the sudden, Astral appeared in Front of Yuma. The boy looked at the blue spirit and smiled, than he kissed him.

"I'm glad that you are here, Astral. My family left the house and I would have get bored really fast. But luckly you are still here!"

"Okay. So we are alone?" asked Astral. Yuma got a little closer to Astral and wrapped his hands around Astral's neck.

"Yes. Yes we are" he answered and slowly kissed Astral. Astral wrapped his hands around Yuma's waist and suddenly fell backwards on Yuma's bed. Yuma was now on top of Astral and both blushed a lot.

"Astral..." Yuma whispered and looked into the yellow-white eyes of the spirit.

"Y-yuma..." Astral replied in a whisper. Yuma kissed Astral again and caressed his neck.Yuma had an idea. He never did something with those weird gems Astral has on his body. He never touched them or anything like that so he stopped with Astral's neck and without a warning he rubbed the gem on Astral's left shoulder. Astral broke the kiss and moaned loudly as an intensive feeling suddenly erupted inside his body.

"Y-yuma!" Astral moaned and Yuma stopped rubbing his gem.

"Those gems..."

"D-don't stop. Y-yuma, please" Astral begged. Yuma was sure that those gems must be Astral's most sensitve spot, otherwise he wouldn't act like that.

Yuma gave Astral a little smile and than rubbed the gem a bit faster. To tease Astral a bit,he stopped from time to time with the rubbing and Astral than almost forced Yuma to continue. It was funny and pleasuring for Yuma to see how those gems changed Astral into a horny little ghost. After another time Yuma rubbed his gem and than stopped all of the sudden, Astral grabbed the sleeve of Yuma's T-Shirt and pulled on it, wanting Yuma to take it off. Yuma smiled at Astral and took his T-Shirt off, as Astral wished. Astral than pulled Yuma down to him and started to kiss Yuma's neck. Yuma moaned softly and stroked Astral's hair. Astral than caressed Yuma while he kissed his neck.

Yuma suddenly blushed a lot as something started to get hard in his pants. Astral stopped and looked at Yuma.

"I-I am s-sorry Astral, I-I didn't wanted to get-!"

Suddenly, Astral took Yuma's pants and underpants off and he stroked Yuma's member, causing the boy to moan and gasp loudly.

"A-astral!" Yuma moaned, being surprised and filled with pleasure. He didn't know that his ghost-boyfriend could be that horny, either that the spirit wants that or knows how to do it. Astral continued to stroke Yuma's member and than slowly started to lick and to suck on it. Yuma almost screamed in pleasure and yelled Astral's name.

"Astral..! Astral! Ah~ ASTRAL!" Astral continued like this and than started to suck&lick harder and faster, causing Yuma to come near his end.

"A-astral, i-i am going to...!" Yuma warned Astral with a trembling voice between his moans. But instead of stopping to suck, what Yuma expected, Astral went faster and faster wich pulled Yuma over the edge

"ASTRAL!" Yuma yelled when he came. Astral swallowed the fluids Yuma released before he looked up at the boy and smiled.

"Did that felt good?" Astral wanted to know and looked interested at the panting boy. He just noded and than laid his head back as he tried to regain his breath.

Yuma still couldn't believe how horny Astral can really be. But he also liked that.

As Yuma regained his breath, he sat up and looked at Astral.

'I wonder if Astral can have an orgasm as well...' Yuma thought. There was no way, he had to try it. He got on top of Astral again and looked at him, trying to figure a way out how to make him cum too. Than, Yuma had an idea. He started to rub his gem on the left shoulder while he licked the gem on the right shoulder. The room filled with Astral's loud moans and gasps. He never felt such an intensive feeling. Wonderful and frightning at the same time. Yuma continued to pleasure Astral like this and all of the sudden, Astral gasped out loud as something between his legs started to feel weird.

"Y-yuma" Astral stuttered between his moans.

"S-something wrong, Astral?"

"Something started to feel weird..."

"What? Where?"

"I-I donno what, but it's between my legs" Astral explained and looked a bit away while he blushed a lot. Yuma carefully stroked the area between Astral's legs and looked surprised

"You are wet" he said and continued to carefully stroke Astral there.

"I-is that Bad?"

"No, it's just a bit weird because the female humans normally have that what you have...but I guess its a bit difftent with your species" Yuma noted and slowly started to enter Astral with one finger. The spirit moaned loudly and breathed faster.

"Are you okay?" Yuma asked and Astral noded as an answer, than Yuma slowly started to thrust his Finger in and out. After some thrusts, Astral stopped Yuma and asked him:

"Y-yuma, can I have you inside me...?". Yuma blushed a lot at that question.

" Do you even know what that means?" he asked the blue spirit. Astral noded slightly

"Are you even ready for this...?" Yuma asked again to be sure that Astral really wants that. Astral noded again and Yuma smiled a bit, than he placed his member at Astral's entrance and slowly entered it inside him. Both moaned loudly and Astral winced a bit because of a slight pain. As Yuma was completly inside, he asked his ghost-boyfriend again:

"Are you really ready for this?" Astral noded at his question and Yuma than slowly started to thrust. He tried to find Astral's pleasure spot and the ghost moaned loudly and gasped as Yuma hit it. Yuma thrusted faster and a bit harder right against Astral's pleasure spot and both moaned loudly from the intensive feeling that both had.

"Yuma...! Aah~ Yuma, faster!" Astral moaned and Yuma did as his Partner wished, he thrusted faster in the same angle and it didn't took so long and both came while they yelled each others name.

As soon as they were finished, Yuma got out of Astral and collapsed next to the spirit on the bed. Both gasped and tried to regain their breath. Yuma took one of Astral's little, blue ghost hands and asked:

"How was it?"

"Awesome" Astral replied and pulled Yuma into a hug. They were very tired now and soon Fell asleep in each others arms...

рдкрдврд╝рдирд╛ рдЬрд╛рд░реА рд░рдЦреЗрдВ

рдЖрдкрдХреЛ рдпреЗ рднреА рдкрд╕рдВрджреЗ рдЖрдПрдБрдЧреА

186K 10.8K 15
B O O K 2 in The Nine Princes of Hell series. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ascari, the fallen guardian angel is broken. Lost. Alone. Used. Dirty. "K...
The Visitor Millie_Astral рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

рдлреИрдирдлрд┐рдХреНрд╢рди

908 66 16
He came to Earth very young with nothing but a name and a mission implanted into his head. He was a Human boy with a bright personality. He loved han...
62.4K 2K 18
That one day changed his life forever. A mission gone wrong. His mind falling apart. His memories being rearranged. Will he remember what happened to...
Yugioh Zexal: Sakura story Rachael рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

рдлреИрдирдлрд┐рдХреНрд╢рди

19.4K 295 26
Sakura Takahashi is one of Yuma Tsukumo childhood friend, along with Tori and Bronk. The trio always supported him. Both Sakura and Yuma have dream o...