Won't he consider me Ever? (C...

By FlowerVine98

Have you ever tried to make something just to get a certain someone's attention? Well everyone would have don... More

Author's Note
Episode 1
Episode 3
Episode 2
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Epilogue

Episode 20

7.8K 336 78
By FlowerVine98

Yazhini Pov:

"Maa what are you doing?" I asks her as she is cleaning the room.

"Just arranging dear, since we are....." maa stopped as we heard a knocking sound.

"Maa who it can be, that too at this time?" I asked her.

"Let's check dear." she says while walking out of the room.

"Maybe I will go and look maa" I says and walks ahead of her towards the door and opened it only to see him.

What.

Whta he is doing here?

Its been more than a week right the last time I met him.

"Wh..wh..."i started only to be cut off by him.

" Hi aunty, this is Arjun who called for a room? " he says.

"Yeah come in arjun."

"Maa what is this?" I slowly asks her while walking towards her.

"Meet Arjun, dear. Arjun this is Yazhini my daughter."

I looked at her.

"Yazhini he in need of room and you know he is handling the case of our panchayat head. So he referred here  Yazhini. That's why."

"But maa how could we have him?"

"Why dear? What happened?. See we can't do anything dear, this was taken by panchayat head. With this house only we borrowed a money from him dear. He has done so much for us, the least we can do is this." maa says.

I looked at him.

What he needs now?

'Why the heck he is back here?'

'He is here for the case ' my mind said.

Oh yeah.

' What if he is back here for you? '

As if, even if he came here for me. This time I won't accept him for anything.

"Please have a seat Arjun. I will go and prepare a coffee for you." maa says to which he nods and walked inside the house.

I looked awuy.

"Here" maa says while giving him the coffee.

After sipping for one time. He looked at me.

"Did you prepared it aunty, its taste good." he says.

I shockedly looked at him.

Did he even knows how to appreciate others?

"It was prepared by yazhini, I just reheated Arjun."

He looked at me as if he knows it already.

I looked properly at him who is looking as handsome as always with his cripsy shirt and a lite color pant. And his neatly shaved beard.

"It is wrong to look at someone for this long" his voice made me to come out of my trance. And I looked for maa only to see the empty room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Mm am here for my client case" be shrugged.

"Just get out of the house." I shouted at him. When did I started to speak like this with him.

"Mm then what I will say to my client?" he asked me.

"Just go and...b...b...book some hotel rooms." I said.

"Am I seeing my old Yazhini?" he questioned me sensing my stutter.

"Am not that innconet yazhini anymore. And am not yours. " I says at him proudly.

He walked towards me.

"Just stop ri... Right there." I stutters.

Why the heck am stuttering.

"By the way you are looking too gorgeous today." he says and walks inside the room, where maa is calling him.

What the heck happened now?

'I will never go to him.'

                          ________

"Where is your son Arjun?" maa aksed him.

This question were swirling in my mind from the moment I seen him.

How is he doing?

"He is having a exams aunty, so I left him with his grandad"

Is he studying properly?

"Why not with his mom?"

My heart started to beat fastly.

"I made a mistake which is not acceptable one. So she left me, I pushed her to the level where she thought leaving me would be the best thing. "

"What?" maa asked him.

"Ye.... Yes aunty"

"But you seems to be good man Arjun" paa asked this time.

"Not everyone is good uncle. Every human being having a bad side. All in my life I showed her my only bad side."

"How is your son coping up?"

"My son is suffering for the mistake which I did actually." he says by looking at me.

After that maa and paa didn't said anything.

We all sat in silence.

I just stood up and walked inside my room only to end up in crying.

Thinking about my son.

"Varun kanna your mumma is missing you baby." I murmurs.

I don't know how much I was crying until I hear my son's feeble voice.

"After that Papaa" I heard his meeky voice.

Is varun is here?

My heart stated to race.

I just runned out of my room only to see Arjun us speaking in his phone.

He is speaking in a loud speaker.

"Enough of stories. Now it's time for sleep kanna." Arjun says.

"Papa when will mumma come?" I heard my son words.

Arjun looked up at me.

"She will soon varun kanna. "

"This is what you are saying papa... I want mumma." I heard his crying.

"This time your papa is saying the truth Varun. Just finish your exam, papa will bring your mom." he says.

I just started to walk inside my room.

"Yazhini" I heard him calling me.

I looked back at him.

"What?" I irritatedly asks him.

"Good night" he says.

"It's not going to be a good night hereafter." I says at him. To which he just laughed and wlkaed inside his room.

Arjun pov:

"Good night yazhini" I says while sitting on the bed.

Yes after hearing vinoth words, and after thinking a lot I came to this decision.

I did a mistake why my son has to repent for it. So I want to make everything right.

And I want to start over everything. I want to understand her. This time I want to do everything in a right way.

So to do all these things, I have to live nearer to her. So I chooses this way.

I wasted my past 9 years blindly thinking about my past love. But now I want to make it correct.

'You can do it Arjun' I thought to myself and looked at the moon.

I looked at the wall clock only to see the time as 11 clock. By this time we three usually in our room. Where yazhini's eyes on me and Varun would be sleeping and myself would be scolding in my mind about her and doing my work.

I smiled thinking that. How fool I was to ignore her every day. Her eyes.

Now am yearning for that life. Maybe maybe if only I accepted her as my wife we both would be leading a different life right now.

Maybe I would have fallen deeply for her.

'Let's do it now then' my positive mind says.

I don't know, I don't know. I can't just like that go and love her. I don't know what this future holds for me. But all I need now is understand her.

I want to know about her likes dislikes, I want to know about her daily routine. I want to know about her fully.

I then walked towards the bed and lied on it.

'Why she never companined about anything to me?'

'Why she did undergone that marital rape.'

These questions just made me to tear up.

"How much it would be pained for her when she got to know about me naming our son." I murmured while tearing.

Yazhini pov:

"What he is upto now? '

" Why the heck he is here? "

" Arhhhh" these questions really bugging me.

"That man is sleeping peacefully in the next room whereas am rambling about him. Shit"

"Why my life is not being in a stable one. Arghhh."

"How could he even expect me to accept his apology?. Like seriously."

'He thought you was the same innocent naive girl. Who would just do anything for others.'

'She died' I replies by lying o the bed.

'Then what happened to your love on him?'

'It died the moment I came to know about his love.'

'What if he really wants you now?'

'As I said am not a puppet'

'But'

'No buts, I made up my mind. I cant accept him hereafter. Am good with No one. Am good with myself.'

'When I yearned for his love he was not there in any screens. But now when moved far away from him why the heck he is here now.'

'He is here for his case. Treat him in that way. Just sleep yazhini.'

At morning :

I walked out of the room only to meet Him.

What the heck he is doing in kitchen.

I angrily walked inside the kitchen.

"Hello Mister. Arjun what are you doing here that too in kitchen?" I asked him.

"Yazhini dear, why are you shouting beta. Am here" I heard maa voice.

That's when I looked at maa.

"Maa"

"Yes yazhini, he wants to learn how to make a coffee. Since his wife loves a coffee." maa syas.

I looked at him and glared at him.

He shrugged.

"Here Yazhini, taste it. This was prepared by Arjun." maa showed me the coffee cup.

"No maa, I started to hate coffee" I says while waking out of the kitchen.

"What happened dear?" I heard maa voice.

"Nothing maa, I read somewhere consuming so much of caffeine is unhealthy. So I stopped taking maa" I replied.

Maa nods at me.

I looked at him who is kinda looking sad.

Yes this is what I want.

But again he looked at me with a smile.

"Arjun really your wife will love your coffee. You are a quick learner." maa says while patting him.

Arjun nods at her.

"Maa I will be going to the hotel." I says at her.

"Take arjun too with you Yazhini." maa says

"Why maa?" I grittingly asked by seeing him.

"He has some work over there yazhini. So it would be better if you both go together." maa says while walking inside her room.

"Just go by yourself" I shouts and tried  to walk out. But he already stood before me even before I walk our of the home.

"Yazhini please, give me a single chance" he asked me.

I looked at him for sometime.

"Our paths were never meant to cross Mister. Arjun. But we human beings did it, now look where it ended. It is ended up in regrets." I says.

With that I walked out of the home and stopped a auto.

"Anna, to Arusuvai Mess" I saysat him.

"To the same mess" I heard his voice.

God.

He taken his seat beside mine.

I glared at him.

"What?" he enquired me.

I looked away.

Argh why he is doing like this.

"There would be many other auto, why are you coming in this" I aksed him irritadely.

"There would be many, but then again It won't be this comfortable" he says while moving towards me.

"Mister. Arjun don't try to cross the limit." I slowly sys with a irritation.

His behaviour is just making me to hate him more.

Arjun pov:

"Will you stop looking at me?. You look creepy" she says.

I smiled.

"You look beautiful" I says.

"Will you stop saying these kind of words?" she asked me.

"When did I started to look beautiful and gorgeous to you?"

"Look Mister. Arjun am not a left out piece. Where you can go and pick it since your past love failed. Am too a human being with heart and soul." with that she walked away.

I sighed.

You hurted her a lot, compared to these it is not even a single percent.

"I have to work hard. First I have to get her friendship." I murmurs.

"And I want to understand her."

"This time I want to make everything right. I know even If I do anything I can't erase the scar which I made. I can't. But the least I can do is to make her happy hereafter. Atleast if I can keep a little happy that may heal her heart." I murmurs.

I don't know what my future holds for me.

But I want her as part of my future.

Author's pov:

Thank you guys❤️

How was the chapter? Very short one, didn't get time. Will try to give update in next week.

Love yourself❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 5.7K 49
She looked like an angel in that beautiful dress, so confident and her aura so mysterious like I have never felt. He thought to himself. He had never...
126K 4.7K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
211K 14.4K 83
"Get out," I said in a firm voice, but it shook a bit at the end. The muscles in his jaw tensed when I said that. Instead of getting out, he closed t...
583 8 61
" aww, how kind. Is this your way of getting another proof that I am a criminal so that you can put me in prison. Because, if that is the goal, you g...