Quick Transmigration: Action...

By coffeenrie

Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness Author: Mo Rugui Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-07-24 Lates... More

A Cold-Blooded Killer Falls in Love with Me (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17 end
I gave birth to a monkey for the prince (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Harvesting the Heart of the Palace Master (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 end
A Hug of Love to Junior Brother (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Return from Hell in the End Times (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15 end
Reality 01 Strategies for Boyfriends with Snake Syndrome
2
3
4
5
6
7
8 end

12

448 7 0
By coffeenrie

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 66 Return from Hell in the End Times (12)

    It may be that I ate venison that night, and I felt warm after sleeping in such a cold day. It's been a long time since Zhou Chen had the urge to masturbate, but he just fell asleep tonight and felt a little ready to move.

    It would be fine as usual, but now there is a person sleeping next to him, and he is still a man, so how dare he reach out to solve it. However, it was so cold that he didn't want to get up and go into the bathroom.

    So between forbearance and not forbearance, he endured very hard.

    Then... let's do it quietly, don't get too excited and wake Han Xiang up, he thought in his heart.

    Zhou Yan stretched out his hand and carried it out secretly in slow motion. Suddenly, the person beside him turned around, making him sweat from fright, and the younger brother almost went limp. How embarrassing it would be if Han Xiang found out that he was doing this kind of thing in the bed of the two of them.

    Unfortunately, after turning over, Han Xiang got closer to him, and her breath sprayed beside his ears. So when stimulated, the younger brother who had softened up began to raise his head again, eager to try in Zhou Yan's hands.

    Zhou Hao was still hesitating whether to continue moving, Han Xiang made a series of movements that scared the baby to death, he actually touched Zhou Hao's hand, and his thumb rubbed the round head.

    "Touch it if you want, don't mind me." Han Xiang said.

    "It's not you who dare to be embarrassed." Zhou Yan was so embarrassed, he forgot to scream, and let someone touch him. How can this work, he said: "I'll turn around, you let go." "

    Turn like this." Han Xiang helped him turn over, with his back to himself, with his hands still there, and even helped him move.

    Zhou Yan took a deep breath, "The technique is really good, did you masturbate a lot?" He couldn't be hypocritical and said that I was shy, so let's pretend that I have experience.

    "Very little." Han Xiang's chest was pressed against the other's back, and they hugged each other tightly.

    As his movements became faster and faster, Zhou Yan felt something pressing against the back of his buttocks. There was a creepy feeling, which belonged to the series of careful thinking and horror.

    "That...it's almost enough, let go..." He didn't want to get Han Xiang's hands dirty when he came out, that would be very embarrassing.

    "So fast?" Han Xiang was surprised, he just got started.

    Zhou Yan closed his eyes and said, "Don't you know that it will be more enjoyable if others help you, it must be faster than yourself." "I don't know, how about

    you help me once." Han Xiang smiled and slowed down The movement of the hand. For some reason, he didn't want it to end so quickly. However, Zhou Yan accepted it without any pressure, so he began to wonder if this guy had experienced many battles?

    "Well, it's better to say goodbye. Let's go our separate ways. It's not good after all." Zhou Yan twitched the corners of his mouth. In his impression, Han Xiang was not a serious person, and he completely refreshed his consciousness tonight. Know.

    "Don't mind, this kind of thing is very common." Han Xiang said lightly.

    "Hmm..." Zhou Yan felt the same way. After all, Han Xiang was used to seeing all kinds of scenes in the last days. Let alone gourds, even real swords and guns were not rare, and most of them were straight men.

    But Zhou Tan thought that he didn't need to dedicate himself to Han Xiang. The first is that there is no need for tasks, and the second is that the relationship has not reached that point.

    "You think I'm not good?" Han Xiang asked behind him.

    "No, you're fine..." Zhou Yan tightly shut his mouth, he wanted to cry out just now, the damn man-job technique is too good.

    "Forget it, you shoot." Han Xiang bit the back of his neck, coordinated his movements with his hands, and ended up with him.

    At that moment of bliss, Zhou Tan had countless grotesque images flashing through his mind. I can't grasp these things clearly, and the only thing that goes deep into my heart is the feeling of déjà vu, which makes my heart full. If he's ever been in love, he'll know what it's like to be in love.

    Han Xiang gave him a few tissues, got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash his hands.

    Zhou Yan was embarrassed and waited for Han Xiang to come back on the bed, trying to explain clearly to him. However, Han Xiang didn't come back after going away for a long time, Zhou Li was so bored and couldn't sleep. Braving up the courage against the cold, he got up and went to the bathroom.

    When he was even more embarrassed, Han Xiang masturbated in the bathroom without closing the door tightly. He blushed and muttered, "You shameless bastard." What if Yin Shaoqing and Ye Siyu saw it? .

    Then he thought again, why can he just watch it, but not Yin Shaoqing and Ye Siyu?

    Of course, he is a family man, so of course he can't look at others casually, it would be bad if there is a misunderstanding.

    After Han Xiang came back from the bathroom, Zhou Yan had already climbed into bed and fell asleep again.

    He didn't get up to make breakfast the next day, and if he looked closely, he could find that he was a little sleepy, as if he hadn't woken up.

    "What did you do last night?" Ye Siyu was full of regrets that he didn't eat delicious dumplings when he woke up in the morning. He clearly agreed to eat meat dumplings today.

    "I had a nightmare." Zhou Tan lied without changing his face, then put his arms around Ye Siyu's shoulder and said, "Let's go, let's go to the dining hall to eat." Eating what he made every day, and occasionally improving your life, right?

    "Siyu come to my place." Young Master Yin smiled brightly and seductively.

    Ye Siyu left Zhou Dan behind and ran to his mate.

    Zhou Yan raised his middle finger with contempt on his face, he hates showing affection the most. Han Xiang swiftly wrapped that hand so that he couldn't stand it up.

    "What are you doing?" It's not proper to chatter in public.

    "Quality." Han Xiang raised the corner of his mouth.

    It can be said that Zhou Tan is not depressed "..." Is it scientific to talk about quality with him in the last days?

    A few people came to the cafeteria where they set foot for the first time. The environment was good, and there were many types of food. It can't be compared with the breakfast before the end of the world, but it's not far behind there, and the biggest benefit is eating enough.

    There were many people from the Abyss Association in the cafeteria, and they greeted Han Xiang and the others one after another.

    Han Xiao went on a mission with the supernatural team yesterday and made some money. Today, he brought his family here for breakfast, but by chance, he ran into Han Xiang and his party.

    Xu Yuan had seen Han Xiang a long time ago, and she had no other thoughts before, but when she heard someone calling Han Xiang the president, she couldn't help it: "Ah Xiao, why did they call Han Xiang the president?" She can only think of the one who can be called the president.

    "Does this have something to do with you? Eat your food quickly." Han Xiao said calmly, without even looking at Han Xiang, he was afraid that the more he looked at him, the more angry he would become.

    "I'm just asking, there's no need to be so fierce to me, right?" Xu Yuan whispered, "Could it be that he is the president of the Abyss Association? Is he that powerful?" Han Xiao didn't like it,

    but I didn't say anything.

    Zhou Yan and his party really didn't deliberately ignore Han Xiao's table, but they really didn't see it, so they sat down not far away. Ye Siyu was the first to move his chopsticks, and said as soon as he took his mouth, "The breakfast here is too bad. It tastes like pig food. It's not as good as Zhou Tan's.

    " Hold on: "Eat even if it's unpalatable, don't waste food." After saying that, he swallowed in small mouthfuls, and if he knew it, he would get up and make breakfast by himself.

    "If it tastes bad, don't take it. You can cook something yourself when you go back." Han Xiang took the bun from his hand and ate it without changing his expression.

    "Okay, there's still a lot of flour from the base. I'll steam some steamed meat buns for you today, and I'll eat them at noon." Zhou Yan gave Han Xiang a grateful look, and threw out temptations at the right time to buy people's hearts. If he hadn't overslept today, we wouldn't have come to the cafeteria to have an unpalatable breakfast.

    "Both of you are young masters who don't know any worries." Yin Shao looked lightly at Ye Siyu and then at Zhou Yan, sighed and shook his head.

    Xu Yuan kept paying attention to what they were saying, and when she heard that the base was sending out flour again, she asked Han Xiao, "Do you supernatural beings have so much flour?" But Han Xiao only sent out a little rice, and no flour at all.

    Han laughed and said, "The three of them are supernatural beings, so they naturally get more hairy. I only have one person, how can I support you?" He also became angry when he spoke. Seeing that the complexions of the people at the table changed suddenly, he was somewhat relieved.

    Xu Yuan bit her lip and said, "Don't worry, I'm just worried that you're under too much pressure. Otherwise, I'll go out tomorrow to find out if there's a job suitable for me." If it was before, Han Xiao would definitely

    not Let Xu Yuan go out to work. But life is indeed difficult now, and his persistent male chauvinism had to give in, so he didn't refuse: "I'll go and have a look with you at that time." Xu Yuan didn't expect

    Han Xiao to really agree, she was just talking , How could she really go out to work. But Han Xiao had already said that, and she couldn't say back that she wasn't going.

    The more I thought about it, the more ugly my face became, not to mention that there was a table of people who didn't know the hardships of life, talking loudly about how delicious the dishes they cooked.

    Xu Yuan glared at Han Xiang resentfully, if Han Xiang didn't want her, she would be able to live a good life in the last days. Obviously she is Han Xiang's fiancée! Han Xiang would rather lead others to live a good life than bring her and her family.

    Han Xiao, who was eating at the same table as her, of course noticed his woman's gaze. Although it is resentful, it also carries a bit of resentment that cannot be obtained. The anger in Han Xiao's heart could not be tolerated, the more angry he became, the calmer he became, and he said calmly, "I heard that the base is going to recruit a group of ushers to lead the newcomers. The work is easy and the salary is good. Why don't you try it?"

    Xu Yuan came back to her senses and said, "Okay, this job is suitable for me." She was thinking about it, and when she entertained rich people, she could ask for more pay.

    After breakfast, Han Xiao took Xu Yuan to Lao Liu to apply for a job. Relying on Xu Yuan's vocal appearance and decent conversation, and even speaking several languages, Lao Liu quickly recruited her, and said that she could go to work without training.

    Working here can include one meal at noon, and there are 20 catties of rice every month, which relieves Han Xiao a lot of burden.

    After separating from Xu Yuan, Han Xiao bit the bullet and went to the Abyss Guild. He hasn't participated in training since that time. If he hadn't been a relatively advanced supernatural being, Han Xiang, as the president, would have ignored him, otherwise he would have been severely criticized long ago.

    Seeing Han Xiang's food and drink, Han Xiao is still not reconciled! It's not that he is incompetent, why can't he live a better life like Han Xiang?

    Thinking of the burdens behind him, Han Xiao's eyes darkened. If there were no burdens, would he be able to live as chic as Han Xiang?
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.2K 129
Title: 恶毒男配在线养崽 Author: Grapefruit Cat (柚子猫) Status: 127 Chapters (Completed) Synopsis: Tan Qing, the last nine-tailed fox in the world. The calamity...
47.6K 1K 34
Title: 穿书后我和反派有崽了 Author:岩城太瘦生 Status: Completed Description: Yu Nian woke up from a car accident and found that he had transformed into the little b...
2M 113K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
55.1K 2.3K 198
Lu Yanzhou's best friend Xie Chengze's soul was broken into fragments and fell into those small worlds. In order to save Xie Chengze, Lu Yanzhou emba...