Quick Transmigration: Action...

By coffeenrie

Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness Author: Mo Rugui Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-07-24 Lates... More

A Cold-Blooded Killer Falls in Love with Me (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17 end
I gave birth to a monkey for the prince (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Harvesting the Heart of the Palace Master (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 end
A Hug of Love to Junior Brother (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Return from Hell in the End Times (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15 end
Reality 01 Strategies for Boyfriends with Snake Syndrome
2
3
4
5
6
7
8 end

13 end

543 11 0
By coffeenrie

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 54: A Hug of Love to Junior Brother (13)

    After that day, some time later, one day when they were peeling green onions at the door, Qin Xiang's happiness index suddenly soared to 100, and Zhou Yi was shocked.

    Turning my head to look at Qin Xiang, I found that he was the same as usual, without any special performance. Looking back on what I did today, there is nothing special about it.

    Zhou Tan couldn't figure it out, so he said that the younger brother is a strange person, and you can't catch his mind at all.

    "What's wrong, senior brother?" Qin Xiang caught the senior brother's gaze and smiled slightly at the senior brother.

    "It's nothing, I found that you look better today." After several months of recuperation, the younger brother has grown flesh, and his face has also grown. Zhou Tan found out that the younger brother was an ancient handsome man with red lips and white teeth.

    "Does it look good?" Qin Xiang's eyes sparkled.

    "Looks good, my junior brother is handsome." Zhou Yan leaned over and happily kissed his junior brother, as sweet as honey.

    Not long after the new year, the weather here is getting warmer. By the time of March, it was already very warm.

    Zhou Yan took his junior brother out for a trip, telling the neighbors that he was going to visit relatives. This is also normal, they didn't leave during the Chinese New Year, if they stayed, they might cause people to discuss.

    Of course, coming out to play is not all about covering up. The nearby Chunjiang River is very famous, so Zhou Yan took his junior to play there when it was cold and there were few people.

    Rafting, fishing, playing the piano, and spending the night in the boat at night.

    It was actually an accident that the younger brother disappeared on the water for the first time. Zhou Tan thought about making up for his junior brother when the weather was warmer, so he made some good things to make soup for him. As a result, the blood was so hot that night, and I couldn't stop it, so I did it halfway and halfway.

    Only then did Qin Xiang know that what is more intimate and comfortable than kissing is the harmony of milk and water, there is me in you, and you in me.

    In the next few nights, the boat swayed repeatedly on the river. Zhou Tan comforted himself cheekily, anyway, I can't see it, I can't see it. Others love to watch...let them watch.

    When I woke up in the morning, it was still a bit chilly. Zhou Tan got out of bed with his clothes on, and went to the bow to stew the fish porridge.

    After washing in the river water, he leaned against the edge of the canopy, admiring the beauty of the spring morning.

    After a while, Qin Xiang heard a melodious flute in his morning dream. He raised his head and saw his lover playing the flute in the morning light.

    Zhou Tan used the first-level blow flute skill to try to play the melody he was familiar with, such as fairy, daughter's love, spring river flowers and moon night, and the effect was not bad.

    Seeing his younger brother staring at him intently, with the word "appreciation" written in his eyes, he smiled, "Do you like listening to flute music? Then I'll play another piece for you." After thinking about it, Zhou Yan played a song

    " "One Cut Plum", a famous song by the old handsome guy Fei Yuqing, the melody is melodious enough, and the lyrics are crisp enough.     At the end of the song, he turned his head and smiled slightly

    : "Does it sound good?"

Without him, he can't sleep for long, and he doesn't feel at ease at all.

    "If there are lyrics, I'll sing it for you." Zhou Qian cleared his throat, ready to make a fool of himself.

    "True love is like a plum blossom, and the cold and snow can't stop it..." The

    melodious singing echoed endlessly on the river in late spring, singing a true love that ancient people were ashamed to express. Straightforward, bold and unrestrained, singing straight to the heart.

    Listening to those sweet and sincere words, Qin Xiang sang for him over and over again, so unreservedly, so loudly. His heart seemed to be soaked in a sugar bowl, and it was sweeter than the sugar man who ate his senior brother.

    "I am very happy." He prayed silently, hoping to be so happy all his life.

    "Me too, I love you."

    ...

    When the system reminded that the mission was over, Zhou Yi woke up from his warm dream. He was immediately complained by Ah Fu: "You two are really perverted."

    Every task subject died of natural causes, except Qin Xiang who committed suicide by hugging Zhou Li. That's right, hugging each other with long swords, even death was so bloody and romantic.

    "This is his style." Zhou Yan said with a gentle smile. In the past few decades, he has completely accepted the temper of his junior.

    "Okay, don't show affection anymore." Ah Fu pulled out his memory, this is the fourth one. It seems that the task has been done smoothly, and so far no unsolvable problems have been encountered.

    That's fine, one more modern quest to end it.

    After Zhou Tan became young again, he did not change much from the previous task as a whole. He still had a handsome face, dignified yet friendly.

    "Let's talk about the next mission." Ah Fu was browsing the information, and said: "I have done four ancient missions, and I can finish it with one more modern mission. Are you happy?" Although Zhou Li didn't say anything, Ah Fu Fu knew he wanted to go back.

    "Huh?" Can it end so soon? Zhou Yan was a little caught off guard, "Is this true? You didn't lie to me?" Of course he wanted to go back. Although the task was not hard, it was still unsteady, and life was like a game.

    Ah Fu said: "It's true, there is only the last task on the task board, but this task is a bit cruel."

    Zhou Yan smiled, the previous ones were probably not simple, would he still care? "Tell me."

    Afu paused: "This is a mission about the end of the world, and the mission subject was a powerful dual-line supernatural being before he died."

    Zhou Yan raised his eyebrows: "Before death?"

    "Well, He was killed by his fiancée and good brother. Before he died, he was a white lotus, and after he was reborn, he was a black lotus. All you have to do is to regenerate him and prevent him from completely blackening." Ah Fu said in detail: "He has The space ability that everyone covets, as well as the ninth-level ice ability, are very powerful. If he turns black, this plane will be disturbed."

    Zhou Yan thought for a while, this is a stalk of rebirth in the last days, "What is the bottom line? Since he is reborn, he will definitely do something, I can't completely stop it." What if he must take revenge?

    "Of course, you just need to tell him not to go too far. Happiness may not be achieved after revenge. You can find out what he needs." Ah Fu didn't say much this time.

    "Okay, there is something else to explain. If you don't have anything else, enter the mission."

    "Okay." Ah Fu hurriedly said: "Please confirm the acceptance of the third mission by voice."

    Zhou Yu: "Confirm to accept."

    Ah Fu: "Welcome Start the first mission of the modern plane.

    Mission name: [Return from Hell in the End Times]

    Mission Object: Han Xiang

    Object Background: Doomsday Supernatural Being

    Object Idea: Resurrection, Revenge

    Mission Content: Resurrection Han Xiang, prevent Han Xiang from becoming black

    Mission help: Time reset (go back to the past), two Baicao pills (healing medicine), three teleportation charms (anywhere known), one flash bomb

    (also known as bloody color), three hidden weapons (necessary for home), hidden attributes One piece of pill (unknown)

    permanent equipment: flaming red lips (kiss fascination), *electric eyes (look at lovesickness), top-quality erotic pot (touch to fall), double repair technique level 4 (upgradeable), Guqin skill level 2

    ( can be upgraded), martial arts skill level two (upgradeable) blow flute skill level two (upgradeable)

    and above, please complete the task immediately, otherwise you will be punished by the system."

    Regarding the dual cultivation technique that is upgraded every time, Zhou Can Choosing to ignore it, he was even happier that other skills had also been upgraded. These are permanent equipment, and they can be used when he returns to reality.

    "Please confirm to enter the mission by voice."

    "Confirm to enter the mission."

    "Reading mission data...logging into the mission plane... please wait."

    Suddenly there was thunder and lightning in the sky, dark clouds covered, and soon it rained heavily. In the underground cell located in the southeast corner of the base, there was no sound at all.

    This place is too remote, and few people usually set foot on it. According to some insiders in the base, a horrible prisoner with severe sentences is being held here.

    "Bah! He's really tough. He still refuses to open his mouth to tell the truth after being tortured for so long." The burly man spat unhappily. They came to torture Han Xiang every week, hoping that he could spit out the supplies. But Han Xiang is a tough guy who is not afraid of being beaten. He has been imprisoned for two years, but he just carried it off without saying a word.

    "Boss is impatient, hehe, that's fine, we don't have to come here again." Today they received orders from the boss to kill Han Xiang.

    "Really want to kill him?" It's a pity for the burly man, don't you want the supplies? I heard that Han Xiang has an infinite space, which contains a lot of supplies.

    "Hmph, what do you think?" The man shook the knife in his hand, the apocalypse is almost over, and he will be able to get out of the predicament immediately. Isn't it just supplies, anyway, it will be available soon. That being the case, why keep Han Xiang? Although the boss didn't say anything, he had long hoped that Han Xiang would die.

    After all, no one wants to have an enemy with level nine dual abilities.

    When Zhou Tan regained consciousness, he heard insults and abuse. This kind of rough and rude language without quality made him frown. Then he recovered his eyesight and saw an extremely bloody scene...

    "Han Xiang, since you refuse to open your mouth to speak, why do you keep your tongue?" tongue of a prisoner.

    Zhou Tan felt chills and couldn't bear it. He wanted to speak out in anger, but found that something was wrong with him. What about his body?

    It took a while to realize that he didn't have a body at all, and he was just looking at what was happening in front of him like God's perspective.

    "He is Han Xiang." It was Ah Fu's voice.

    Zhou Tan glanced over there and asked, "What's wrong with me?"

    Ah Fu said: "You are in the ghost state now, and you have not officially entered the plane. After Han Xiang is reborn, your body will be there." "I see." Zhou Yan calmed down his anger and observed carefully

    . A very manly man. He has a height of at least 1.85 meters, well-proportioned muscles, perfect lines, and full of explosive power. At this time, the bloody and resolute face was facing the front, his eyes were as sharp as a goshawk, and his temperament was as cutting as a blade, even if he was treated like this, he didn't even hum.

    It was this attitude that made his tormentors even more angry.

    "Isn't he tough, let's torture him to death slowly!" It's enough to be stared at without pain every time.

    "Stop talking nonsense, the boss told us to be careful, and don't cause trouble." Except that the boss specifically ordered to cut off the tongue, but they didn't ask them to let Han Xiang live a little longer.

    Zhou Tan knew that he could not save Han Xiang, so he closed his eyes when Han Xiang was killed. But he still couldn't get rid of the eyes in his mind, as if he was looking at himself.

    "Is it dead?" the burly man asked, kicking the chained man.

    "Test his breathing and you'll know." The man knelt down and was about to reach out to check, when there was a sudden explosion outside, and then the earth shook: "Grass! What happened?" "Go, go out and have a look

    ! "The two buddies looked at each other and put Han Xiang down. This dungeon is very dangerous, if you don't run, you will die.

    Zhou Yan took the opportunity to float in front of Han Xiang, and sighed sadly: "Don't be sad, buddy, wait until you are reborn and overthrow them!" Ah Fu was very upset when he heard that, has Young Master

    Zhou forgotten what his mission is? It also encourages the task target to overthrow the enemy and dig a hole!

    "No, you can't communicate with your partner like this, you are not allowed to say that in the future, you know?" "Didn't you say that you

    can take revenge? After rebirth, go back and stop killing your enemies. What is that called rebirth?" Zhou Yan rolled his eyes and said to him : "Can I use time reset now?"

    "Huh." Ah Fu nodded unwillingly: "Use it."

    I don't know if it was Zhou Yan's illusion. After he used the time reset, he seemed to be glared at by Han Xiang.

    Zhou Yan comforted himself by patting the non-existent heartbeat, it was an illusion, it must be an illusion, how could a dead person open his eyes, and even stare at others, ha ha.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 53 7
oneshots of the characters in young royals!! i will be taking requests if anyone is interested!! updates aren't scheduled but i'll try to update ofte...
161K 5.2K 129
Title: 恶毒男配在线养崽 Author: Grapefruit Cat (柚子猫) Status: 127 Chapters (Completed) Synopsis: Tan Qing, the last nine-tailed fox in the world. The calamity...
55.1K 2.3K 198
Lu Yanzhou's best friend Xie Chengze's soul was broken into fragments and fell into those small worlds. In order to save Xie Chengze, Lu Yanzhou emba...
47.6K 1K 34
Title: 穿书后我和反派有崽了 Author:岩城太瘦生 Status: Completed Description: Yu Nian woke up from a car accident and found that he had transformed into the little b...