Quick Transmigration: Action...

By coffeenrie

Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness Author: Mo Rugui Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-07-24 Lates... More

A Cold-Blooded Killer Falls in Love with Me (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17 end
I gave birth to a monkey for the prince (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Harvesting the Heart of the Palace Master (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 end
A Hug of Love to Junior Brother (1)
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Return from Hell in the End Times (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15 end
Reality 01 Strategies for Boyfriends with Snake Syndrome
2
3
4
5
6
7
8 end

3

488 17 1
By coffeenrie

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 44: Hugs of Love to Junior and Brother (3)

    Qin Xiang has always been the only one who digs other people's hearts, and no one comes to his door to show him.

    Qin Xiang sat there numbly, not moving, just looking at Zhou Yan, his eyes were piercing, as if he wanted to tear him into hell.

    "I didn't lie to you." Zhou Yan couldn't take back what he said, so he could only bite the bullet and say, "Eat well, and I will do whatever you want after eating. If you want to have your chest opened, you can open your chest. Craniotomy." In the worst case, let's go all out and eat a Baicao pill later.

    Hearing this, Qin Xiang gave a low laugh, and then laughed louder and louder: "Hahaha...hahahahaha..." Even when he laughed, it was dull and weird.

    Yep, still crazy.

    After he laughed for a while, guessing it was enough, Zhou Yan brought the bowl and chopsticks and said, "Stop laughing, come and eat."

    Qin Xiang stopped laughing, but ignored him.

    Zhou Yan used it to feed, but found that the chopsticks were not good enough to feed, so he replaced it with a small spoon on the tofu plate, and fed a spoonful of food to his mouth: "Open your mouth." Judging by Qin Xiang's performance just now, Zhou Yan thought it

    would It was hard to get him to give in, yet he opened his mouth.

    It's really gratifying, Zhou Tan thought to himself, and then he was fed one bite at a time, with a mix of meat and vegetables, and he couldn't eat too much at one time, lest his stomach couldn't take it.

    "When was the last time you ate?" he asked during the feeding. This guy doesn't look like he's eating on time, but looks like an African refugee.

    Qin Xiang whispered silently and did not answer him.

    "Okay then, does anyone usually bring you meals?" Zhou Yan took a look at Qin Xiang's image, probably not? Then it was a miracle that he didn't starve to death. Qin Li was so harsh on him, so he was not afraid that he would really die.

    It's really stingy, and they don't even give them a piece of clean clothes.

    As usual, he didn't get an answer, so Zhou Yan said to himself, "I forgot to bring you clothes just now, I'll go back after you finish eating."

    Qin Xiang's eyes moved, but with his dignity Can't see it.

    "Don't worry, I will come back." Zhou Yan said to him, and looked at his room with disapproval: "Your room is too superb, I will find time to clean it up for you." The main problem is the air, Where did the bloody smell come from: "Isn't there a corpse hidden in your room?"

    No, goosebumps arose! Zhou Shao really doesn't have such a heavy taste.

    "..." Qin Xiang glanced at Zhou Yan.

    Zhou Tan dared to bet on a cartload of cucumbers, his eyes were full of hehe.

    What's the matter, to say that he is not crazy is not completely crazy, but to say that he is not crazy is indeed crazy enough! It's really driving people crazy...

    "Qin Xiang, tell me the truth, are you crazy or not?" Well, he is also crazy to ask such a question. How can a madman tell whether he is mad or not? Even if Qin Xiang said that she was not crazy, would Zhou Tan believe it?

    hehe.

    After finishing the meal in silence: "I..." Zhou Yan wanted to say that he would go back to get the clothes, but what kind of eyes did Qin Xiang look in, he began to hehe Zhou Shao: "Okay, I'll get it for you tomorrow, I'll talk tonight Keep it in mind, I'll give you a thoracotomy."

    Qin Xiang looked at him motionlessly, with piercing eyes.

    Zhou Yan desperately suppressed the desire to rush out of the door, stood up, walked to Qin Xiang's simple bed, unbuttoned his clothes, and lay down: "Come on, use the knife as you like, remember to save my life That's enough." After finishing speaking, he closed his eyes, as if he was at the mercy of the king.

    After waiting for a long time, a shadow stood there, and it seemed that it was about to strike. Zhou Yan suddenly said uneasy: "Your room is too dark, why don't I go back and get you a candle?" Then he got up, Damn, go back and get the candle...

    Qin Xiang held him down, and with some strength, he pushed him back to the bed and lay down.

    "Junior Brother..." Zhou Tan swallowed with dry throat. This time it seems that there is no way to escape.

    In the silence, Zhou Yan felt his junior brother pressing down on his lower body, touching his chest with dry fingers for a while, and then, a heart-piercing pain came... My God, I'm going to die

    ...

    It hurts more than giving birth, don't ask Zhou Shao why he knows, he can't answer you.

    "Damn..." Zhou Yan began to roll his eyes... Has anyone tried a thoracotomy without anesthesia? Zhou Shao just wanted to tell you that it was so sour.

    Qin Xiang's knife sank into the warm chest, and blood gushed out, but it stopped soon. If Zhou Tan could see his own wound, he would be surprised. Without the aid of any foreign objects, the blood stopped flowing.

    But Zhou Tan didn't feel nothing at all, he felt the pain relieved, but he thought he was starting to go numb.

    "Heh... Can you see it?" Qin Xiang didn't know what scene he was seeing now, but he himself felt his heart pounding and the blood flowing backwards.

    Hearing Qin Xiang say in a low voice: "It's red."

    "Heh..." Zhou Yan was a little funny, and then a little dizzy: "Who's heart isn't red." Has he finished reading it, Zhou Shao can't hold on for long .

    "No." Qin Xiang spat out a word, and his next move made Zhou Yan's mouth open.

    Qin Xiang cut a knife on his arm, a little blood flowed down, and it all dripped on Zhou Chen's wound.

    "Idiot..." Zhou Yan soon knew the effect of the blood, his wound was slowly healing, but he was not happy at all: "You have little blood in the first place, so you don't have to torture yourself like this if you want to die!"

    Mingming It was just a slash, why did you feel so sorry for him?

    Before she had time to figure it out, Qin Xiang's body swayed slightly, and then fell on Zhou Yu's body.

    Zhou Yan scolded him with slightly hot eyes: "Look, I'll just call you an idiot." But damn it, I just feel sorry for this idiot.

    "Feed him a Baicao pill. He just experienced the night of the new moon the night before yesterday, and his body is very weak." Ah Fu suddenly came out and said.

    "En." Zhou Yan had already planned in his heart, and immediately took out a Baicao pill and fed it into Qin Xiang's mouth.

    Baicao Pill is a holy medicine for healing and nourishing. When it is integrated into the human body, it will start to repair and finally improve the physical fitness.

    After the wound on Qin Xiang's arm healed, Zhou Yan finally closed his eyes in peace. He who had his chest opened just now, it is already very good that he can last until midnight, but now Young Master Zhou just wants to die and can't sleep.

    The next day, the faint sunshine was finally willing to visit this abandoned house, and the birds on the trees were not stingy with their singing voices, chirping outside the window.

    Qin Xiang opened his eyes, the ignorance of just waking up remained in them. He was surprised that a good night's sleep was something he hadn't experienced in a long time. After each new moon night, he would suffer for half a month, enduring the torment of Yin Qi every night, life would be worse than death.

    And his current body is comparable to the heyday of the whole month.

    what on earth is it?

    After thinking for a long time, he couldn't figure out why, so Qin Xiang didn't think about it any more. He stroked the warm chest under his palm, and pressed his cheek against the beating heart.

    This is a heart that makes him feel safe, and he sleeps on it with peace of mind.

    Zhou Tan got used to staying in bed and didn't wake up until mid-sun. He admired himself very much. He actually slept with a big living person on his back all night without having nightmares.

    "Junior brother?" Before he woke up, Zhou Qian got up with a rustle and went back to his own Fei Yi Xuan.

    Qin Xiang opened her eyes after he left, and touched the side of the pillow affectionately with her fingers, there was still warmth there.

    He left, after what happened last night...maybe he won't come again.

    "Junior Brother!" Zhou Yu rushed in panting, and said, "I thought about it, but I still don't want to clean up this broken place for you." He said, "You and I will go back to Feiyixuan!" That's it

    , Zhou Shao, who didn't want to clean up the room, coaxed and lied to his junior brother and brought him back to his nest.

    "My place is clean, and no one comes to bother you. You just need to live here with peace of mind." Zhou Yan felt guilty, he comforted himself, it wasn't because of his disabled hand, he was doing it for the good of his younger brother. Junior brother's dilapidated house is not as tidy as Fei Yixuan.

    Qin Xiang didn't say a word, he continued to say: "I'll fetch water for you to take a bath, how about having breakfast after taking a bath?" Having already made sure that he would not hear the answer, he just announced and started to do it.

    There was a big bathtub in the clean room, and like an old woman, Zhou Yan washed Qin Xiang's hair and soaped Qin Xiang. He completely questioned Qin Xiang's hands-on ability, without any ambiguous thoughts.

    He had to reiterate again, emphasizing that Young Master Zhou doesn't have such a heavy taste... Come on, read it three times after Young Master Zhou.

    After the laundry was done, he took the clothes and put them on the side, and Zhou Yan was about to go out: "You finish it slowly, and I will make breakfast." It is

    good to eat easy-to-digest food in the morning, so I made diced vegetables and meat Porridge, several plates of corn-filled dumplings, and pumpkin pie.

    Zhou Shao's hands are very fast, and he makes dumplings like a machine. Don't call him handicapped anymore.

    After Qin Xiang came out, she sat at the table refreshed all over, drank the tea made by Zhou Qian, smelled the fragrance from the next door, and felt like walking from hell to the world.

    "You came out?" Zhou Yan came in with a casserole, and hurriedly told him: "This pot is very hot, be careful not to touch it." He said and put it on the table lightly, no: "Find something for me. Let me put it on the table behind you, yes, that book." Zhou Shao sacrificed the martial arts secret book Qin Li gave him in this way.

    "Sit down, drink the porridge first, I'll get some dumplings and pumpkin pie." Zhou Yan put a bowl of porridge in front of Qin Xiang and said, then went back to the small kitchen.

    He was busy enough this morning, but he wasn't bored at all. If possible, he would like to fatten his junior brother in one go. It's a pity that the system hasn't created this magic medicine yet, so it won't work.

    Qin Xiang stared at the bowl of porridge in front of him, which was steaming. He lowered his eyes for a moment, then ate slowly.

    Someone in the villa delivered food to him. Four years ago, he killed a food delivery man and dug out his heart. While the man was alive, valuables were looted from him, including a hairpin on his head. Later, there was nothing to take, so he threatened him to ask for money, but he ignored it.

    The meals that were delivered afterwards were either cold or only delivered once a day.

    The food deliverers changed one after another, Qin Li ignored him more and more, and the food deliverers treated him worse and worse. Tease him, laugh at him, make him eat bad food. Sometimes a handful of dirt, even feces, or urine is sprinkled.

    Qin Xiang never went to look for Qin Li, only killed one after another, and became numb.

    Others said he was crazy, only he knew that he was not crazy.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 53 7
oneshots of the characters in young royals!! i will be taking requests if anyone is interested!! updates aren't scheduled but i'll try to update ofte...
130K 4.4K 169
I Send Warmth to The Disabled Boss [Quick Wear] 我给残疾大佬送温暖[快穿] Author: 墨水芯 Status: 177 Chapters (Completed) Description: Yingzhao has been hiding from...
385K 12.9K 164
Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai died, he crossed over and became a littl...
38.5K 1.6K 69
Carrying a Hoe to Cultivate 扛起锄头去修仙[穿书] Author(s) Little Baldy 秃子小贰 Status in COO 69 Chapters (Completed) Description Xia Yi had transmigrated, with...