Quick Transmigration: Action...

By coffeenrie

Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness Author: Mo Rugui Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-07-24 Lates... More

A Cold-Blooded Killer Falls in Love with Me (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17 end
I gave birth to a monkey for the prince (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Harvesting the Heart of the Palace Master (1)
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 end
A Hug of Love to Junior Brother (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Return from Hell in the End Times (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15 end
Reality 01 Strategies for Boyfriends with Snake Syndrome
2
3
4
5
6
7
8 end

2

637 18 0
By coffeenrie

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 32 Harvesting the Heart of the Palace Master (2)

    Swimming is a physical effort, very tiring, Zhou Yan felt that he could not hold on anymore, he said hesitantly: "Ah Fu, I want to eat that Baicao pill." "It's only been a few days, I advise

    you No." Ah Fu disagreed.

    "But..." It was really hard work.

    "In the martial arts world, anything can happen." Weapon fighting? gang fight?

    "Okay." Zhou Shao gritted his teeth and closed his mouth. Of course, he also knew the importance of the relationship, and he was just talking about it just now.

    "Come on, persevere, you can do it!" Ah Fu encouraged him.

    "Hmm... It's a big deal!" Zhou Qian rallied and sprinted hard to the shore.

    This was really the first time in his life that he tried his best. He was also a pampered young master before. When had he experienced such a desperate situation. But when he reached the shore by his own efforts, he felt very proud and full of a sense of accomplishment.

    With this full of positive energy, Ah Fu suddenly felt that his young master Zhou was very gratifying.

    Pulling Nie Xiang up to the bank with his whole body wet, Zhou Qian fell headlong on the muddy floor, too tired to even move a finger.

    "There should be no pursuers here, let's lie down and go..." After speaking, Zhou Yan closed his eyes and passed out.

    In comparison, Nie Xiang was much better, he was not as exhausted as Zhou Yan, and the Baicao Pill was slowly nourishing in his body, which made his spirit not bad.

    Zhou Yan fainted, of course Nie Xiang knew that the palace lord was squinting his eyes and thinking, should he kill him or kill him?

    The Palace Master is someone who has just experienced betrayal. He hates traitors the most, and Zhou Li happens to be a traitor. Today Zhou Tan can betray Wudang, tomorrow he can still betray others.

    That's why Nie Xiang didn't trust Zhou Yan, and didn't even think about trusting Zhou Yan.

    Now that he's out of danger, it stands to reason that it's time to kill this man.

    but……

    The palace lord glanced at the fainting person, he thought, this kind of idiot is actually nothing to worry about, and it is useful to keep him. In this case, let him live for two more days. When the deity reaches the eighth level of magic power, he will be sent to the west in one fell swoop.

    After making this satisfactory decision, Nie Xiang stood up and meditated to recuperate his body.

    Half an hour later, he kicked Zhou Mi, who was sleeping beside him, and said, "Get up!"

    Zhou Yan jumped up like a carp, and said, "What's the matter? Are there any pursuers? Where are they?" "

    Hmph! Now There are no chasing soldiers, but there will be soon." The palace master said, standing up and shaking his clothes, they were completely dry.

    "Then let's go quickly." Zhou Yan also stood up, and found that his clothes were still wet, and it was uncomfortable to stick to his body.

    "Gulu..."

    I don't know whose stomach made a sound, the two of you looked at me and I looked at you.

    "Are you hungry, why don't I go get some food back?" Zhou Yan said to the Palace Master, he was quite sure that the Palace Master was as hungry as him.

    "Leave here first." The palace lord walked forward, it was a barren mountain.

    Zhou Yan followed silently, he naively thought that the Palace Mistress was really not hungry, but he was wrong. He knew he was wrong when he saw the Palace Mistress brutally stone a wild boar to death.

    "You, hurry up and clean up the wild boar. This deity wants to eat roasted wild boar." The palace master ordered rudely, using Zhou Jing as his servant.

    Zhou Tan didn't object, because he was also hungry, and he also wanted to eat roasted wild boar.

    "Okay, Palace Master, please wait a moment, you can eat it in a while." He said, and then came to the wild boar, and found that his long sword was gone. He asked the palace lord: "Do you have a dagger? I want to cut wild boar."

    The palace lord touched it, took out a dagger from his boot, and threw it to him.

    It's easy for Zhou Tan to have a knife. He was the vice president of the food club when he was in college, and he is best at BBQ.

    It's a pity that there is no carbon fire at present, only firewood. There is no lighter, only cheating to make fire by drilling wood.

    Zhou Shao drilled for a long time, but the flames just wouldn't come out. When he was wondering which angle to continue drilling, two stones hit him on the back.

    Seeing that they were two flint and steel, Zhou Li suddenly realized that the palace lord was calling him stupid.

    "Thank you, Palace Master." Zhou Yan was not unhappy, but instead thanked him with a smile.

    Of course Nie Xiang would ignore him.

    Zhou Tan didn't care either. After lighting up the fire, he took off his wet clothes and set them up to roast.

    "What are you doing?" Nie Xiang's expression turned ugly when he saw him undressing. Could it be that this man wants to grill meat naked for him?

    It's really unreasonable, he ordered: "Put on the clothes!"

    "But the clothes are wet, it's uncomfortable to put on, and I suffered internal injuries." Zhou Tan refused to say anything, he was fine with only one pair of trousers left up.

    "Are you wearing it or not? If you don't, I'll kill you!" Nie Xiang suddenly revealed murderous looks, his eyes were violent.

    "Palace Master calm down, I will grill meat for you right now. The meat I grill is delicious, if you don't believe me, you can try it later." Zhou Yan set up carefully sliced ​​meat skewers, and roasted them on the fire.

    Meat roasted in this way will definitely have a smoky taste, but as long as you pay attention to it, you can improve it to the greatest extent.

    The man was so absorbed in picking up the barbecue that he completely forgot that his life was still in danger.

    Nie Xiang felt as if he had punched the cotton, and he gave Zhou Qian a hard look, but he stopped talking about killing him.

    It's not that he doesn't want to kill, but he is thinking silently, if he eats the deity of barbecued meat, he will kill him!

    If Zhou Yan knew that the Palace Master thought this way, he would definitely slow down the roasting. The bad thing is that he didn't know it, so he baked it very quickly and cooked it quickly.

    "It's very fragrant, charred on the outside and tender on the inside! Palace Master, you eat first." A bunch of golden roasted wild pork was sent to the Palace Master.

    "Hmph!" The palace lord looked at it twice, and found that the appearance was not bad, so he reached out to take it.

    Zhou Yan never looked at the palace lord, because he was afraid that the palace lord would be shy and reserved and refused to eat.

    In the end, before he returned to the Palace Master, he stretched out his hand: "Where's the meat?"

    Zhou Yan silently gave him another string. Could it be that the so-called raising the Palace Master is feeding? The palace lord is a foodie?

    Sour and refreshing, suddenly there is a feeling of knowing the truth.

    So for this picnic, he fed the palace master twenty skewers of fat and thin barbecue. When the palace lord stopped reaching out, Zhou Yan finally had time to feed himself.

    Remarks: These twenty skewers are not twenty skewers of commercial barbecue, but twenty skewers with full weight.

    Anyway, Zhou Shao, who claims to be a rice bucket, only ate ten skewers, and we compared them ourselves.

    "Palace Master, where are we going next?" After Zhou Yan finished eating, he disposed of the fire and the wreckage. He was thinking about not leaving the fire to burn the mountain, but when he looked up, he saw... Palace Master, what do you want to do, hey, don't use the knife!

    "Tell me, how do you want to die?" The knife in Nie Xiang's hand was the same dagger that Zhou Yan used to slice pork.

    "Palace Master, why do you have to kill me? I don't understand." Zhou Yan raised his hand, but it seemed that this is not popular here, so he knelt down on one knee: "Don't kill me, I am the most loyal to you in this world People."

    He was very calm and sincere, he knew that Nie Xiang had just experienced a betrayal, and he would not believe him so easily. But how to gain Nie Xiang's trust and sincerity? To be honest, I have no clue, just take one step at a time.

    "Loyalty?" Nie Xiang sneered, raised Zhou Yan's chin with the tip of a knife and said, "Why are you loyal to this deity? Where does your loyalty come from?" A Wudang disciple who was expelled from the master? A stranger? How funny, how can he be loyal!

    "Palace Master, don't be angry. My loyalty comes from my heart. Palace Master, I exist for you. Without you, there would be no me." Zhou Yan looked directly into Nie Xiang's eyes, and said sincerely and pleadingly: " The palace lord might as well keep me. Although I'm not good at martial arts, I'm still useful. It's not cost-effective to kill me now." It's the first time

    Nie Xiang heard this kind of argument, and it's new: "Oh? Then you say, When will it be worthwhile to kill you?"

    "Naturally, I will make the best use of everything and kill me when I'm useless." Zhou Li smiled harmlessly, bringing out the aura of the man/wife or idiot in his body to the extreme.

    "I still don't believe you." Nie Xiang looked at each other coldly, the knife in his hand was about to move.

    "Wait, Palace Master doesn't want to know why I saved you? Actually, I have a plan!" Zhou Yan said ruthlessly.

    "Hmph, what's the plan?" Nie Xiang seemed very satisfied, with a sense of accomplishment that you finally showed your true colors, so the knife didn't move.

    "Palace Master, if I say so, please don't kill me immediately." Once you find something is wrong, it will take time. Zhou Tan brewed his emotions, and said: "Actually... my intention is..."

    "What is it? Say it!" The palace lord's knife moved.

    "It's you, Palace Master." Zhou Qian stared at him stubbornly without fear of death.

    "What do you mean?" Nie Xiang frowned.

    "It means that I love the Palace Master." Zhou Yan raised his eyes and said, "Does the Palace Master know what love is? It's the same as I am to the Palace Master. I can live and die for the Palace Master, and treat the Palace Master as my whole life." pursuit."

    Zhou Yan carefully observed the expression of the Palace Mistress, it was very subtle, could it be that such a confession is not popular here, so he didn't understand? Or, no one has confessed to him at all, and he is the first?

    If it's the latter, that's excellent news.

    "You, adore the deity?" Nie Xiang smiled playfully, put away the knife, and instead used two fingers to pinch Zhou Mi's chin, looking from side to side.

    This Wudang disciple has a good appearance. Then rub it with your fingertips, the skin is like jade, and the tentacles are warm.

    Zhou Yan thought there was something to be done, but in the next second he was slapped: "Just because you are worthy of admiring this deity? Get out!" His

    cheeks were hot, and he saw the palace master's cruel face from the corner of his eye. Why did he spread like this?

    "Don't be discouraged, he won't kill you if he tells you to go away." Ah Fu reminded him aloud. .

    It turned out to be like this.

    "Thank you Palace Mistress for not killing me." Zhou Yi lowered his head, and when he raised his head, Palace Mistress had already disappeared.

    Ah Fu said: "Follow him from a distance, don't be discovered by him."

    Zhou Yan stood up covering his face, only one feeling, his face hurts!

    "Is Young Master Zhou okay?" Today, Young Master Zhou seems to have fallen into the water and got slapped, Ah Fu expressed his distress.

    "It was the first time I confessed my love at such a young age, but I was slapped in the face. I was also drunk." Zhou Mi twitched the corner of his mouth, and the boy's heart broke into pieces.

    "..." Ah Fu really didn't dare to speak. In fact, many of your first times are gone. Will I tell you?

    "Will I be beaten to death if I follow him? Just imagining it makes me feel sick." Zhou Yan said that the palace lord has a slightly weird personality, and he felt a little uncontrollable.

    "Uh, don't worry, I will help you change the Baicao Pills if necessary." Ah Fu said, this is really a conscience comfort.

    "..." Then why don't you confess your love?
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 113K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
10.8K 654 14
"So you actually loved him?" Dhriti turned to look at her classmate who had tears in her eyes. "yes" she replied looking at him, who looked so happ...
4.2K 53 7
oneshots of the characters in young royals!! i will be taking requests if anyone is interested!! updates aren't scheduled but i'll try to update ofte...
40.3K 1K 11
Bursting After He Transmigrated into the Cannon Fodder Omega (穿成炮灰O后他A爆了) Author: 宿寒屿 92 Chapters Description inside (/T_T)/ --- DISCLAIMER: This no...