professor romanoff

By jess_romanoff

Y/n Y/l/n was going into college with a plan - 1. to actually try and focus on her study and graduate - 2. to... More

information
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter forteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter sixty nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy one
chapter seventy two
chapter seventy three
chapter seventy four
chapter seventy five
chapter seventy six
chapter seventy seven
chapter seventy eight
chapter seventy nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty one
chapter eitghy two
chapter eighty three
chapter eighty four
chapter eighty five
chapter eighty six
chapter eighty seven
chapter eighty eight
chapter eighty nine
chapter ninety
chapter ninety one
chapter ninety two
chapter ninety three
chapter ninety four
chapter ninety five
chapter ninety six
chapter ninety seven
chapter ninety nine
chapter one hundred
chapter one hundred and one
chapter one hundred and two
chapter one hundred and three
chapter one hundred and four
chapter one hundred and five
chapter one hundred and six
chapter one hundred and seven
chapter one hundred and eight
chapter one hundred and nine
chapter one hundred and ten
chapter one hundred and eleven
chapter one hundred and twelve
chapter one hundred and thirteen
chapter one hundred and fourteen
chapter one hundred and fifteen
chapter one hundred and sixteen
chapter one hundred and seventeen
NEW BOOK

chapter ninety eight

3.4K 100 5
By jess_romanoff

hellooooo! i'm here! how are we all doing? ready for another chapter? i know it been over a week but i think this chapter will make up for my absence

•••

week eight

"did you have a good time catching up with Sarah?" Natasha asked about midway through the drive home.

"yes, i have honestly missed her not that i don't love hanging out with you. we have just been inseparable since we were kids she's like a sister to me" Natasha hummed as i spoke. She was softly rubbing my hand that she had immediately taken a hold of once i entered the car.

"you had a shower?" Natasha stated completely changing the subject.

"yeah? why?" I asked confused at her sudden interest in my shower schedule.

"oh well i was hoping we could have one together before getting ready for the party" I smirked at her idea, she totally just wants to have sex.

"a shower or..." Natasha gasped clearly offended i would suggest she meant something more.

"i mean i'll never say no" I chuckled shaking my head.

"you know what i want?" Natasha hummed waiting for me to continue. "i want to fuck you in the kitchen" I spoke bluntly. It was lucky we were stopped at a red light because Natasha was not expecting that.

"you-you what!?" She spoke dumbfounded as she turned to look if i was serious.

"i want to fuck you in the kitchen. we almost did last night, until we ended up on the dining room table..." Natasha didn't respond. She just looked at me with her mouth agape until *HONK*

"fuck" Natasha muttered turning back to the road finally taking off from the lights. I chuckled at her as she frantically sped up trying to get the car off her ass.

"oh fuck off asshole" She groaned looking back to see the guy still riding her ass.

I turned around seeing the old man, i would say mid 40's with an angry expression. "don't" Natasha immediately spoke sternly.

"what, i'm the only one that's allowed to ride your ass" I stated is all seriousness watching as Natasha shook her head.

"baby, i'll lose the dickhead, don't you worry" Natasha smirked paying me one last glance before she turned back.

I furrowed my eyebrows sitting back waiting for Natasha to show this old man up. We were coming up to another set of lights and of course this man got into the lane beside us.

Natasha turned to look at him making eye contact before turning to me. She pulled me in quickly for a short but passionate kiss.

When she pulled away she winked before licking her lips and sitting back. "hold on baby" Natasha purred with a devilish smile as she waited for the light to change.

When the light did finally change it took Natasha about 0.2 seconds to take off. Leaving the old man in her dust as she sped up going faster and faster.

I gasped gripping onto the door as i looked over to Natasha. She had a sadistic smile as she continued to speed down the street.

"fuck Nat" I groaned reaching over to place my hand above hers. "you whooped the old man's ass, not that i approve of you doing anything to anyone else's ass"

Natasha giggled glancing over at me as she slowed down. "your ass is the only one i wanna do things to my love" I hummed deciding to just stare at Natasha the rest of the drive.

~ time skip ~

When Natasha and i entered her apartment i stopped, watching her walk into the kitchen. A smirk grew on my face as i made my way over to her.

I don't know what she was doing and i really didn't care. She looked incredibly hot driving and that little stunted turned me on so much.

I walked up behind her pressing my body against hers. "well hello my love" Natasha purred turning her head to look back at me.

"you looked so fucking hot driving" I groaned letting my hands glide to Natasha's front.

"hmm yeah?" Natasha hummed letting her head fall back onto my shoulder.

"so fucking hot" I muttered fiddling with Natasha's pants as i placed soft kisses to her neck.

Natasha continued to hum into my ear as i unbuttoned her pants. She sighed once my hand slipped inside by passing her pants as well as her panties.

"so wet Professor, does driving like that turn you on?" I purred lightly rubbing Natasha's clit not without dipping my fingers into her wetness first.

"oh, y-you turn me on. all the talk about fucking me in the kitchen and then about my ass just- hmm fuck" Natasha panted. Her hips started to buck against my hand searching for more.

"so you want me to fuck you here? where we cook dinner?" Natasha immediately nodded.

I wasted no time after i got her approval. I pulled away turning Natasha's body around before forcefully pulling her pants down.

Natasha grunted at my roughness but let me man handle her out of her clothes. I could have just taken her pants off but i wanted to see her glorious tits, sue me.

Once she was naked i gripped her thighs lifting her up and placing her on the counter top. "fuck it's cold" Natasha screamed gripping my shoulders tighter.

"don't worry baby i'll warm you up" Natasha giggled as i gripped her thighs pulling them up and leaning down. "oh and don't you dare cum" Natasha groaned at that as she leaned back.

I just chuckled before starting with slow licks. Natasha threw her head back as she moaned at my tongue on her folds and clit.

I tortured Natasha for about 15 minutes just licking at her drenched folds. "oh please baby- please i need more" Natasha whined reaching out to grab my chin.

I came up, my whole chin and mouth covered in Natasha's juice. I just smirked standing back up and pulling Natasha off the counter.

"w-what are you doing?" Natasha stuttered as i then turned her around.

"just stay still" I grunted pushing my hips into her ass. I quickly took my top off before then taking my pants off.

I reached around immediately finding Natasha's swollen clit. "oh fuck-" Natasha groaned as i simultaneously dry humped her ass as well as slip two fingers into her clenching hole.

I grunted into her ear due to the stimulation on my own clit. I reached my free hand up to grope Natasha's boob roughly. "oh... oh... oh... b-baby... yeah" Natasha moaned letting me fuck her against the counter top.

Her hands were placed on the bench in front of her trying to grip onto something but failing. I felt Natasha clench around my fingers making it a little harder to keep up my momentum.

"fuck- baby... cum, cum all over my fingers" I whispered into Natasha's ear as i laid wet kisses to her neck.

"Y-Y/n... fuck... oh god!" Natasha screamed as her body convulsed in my arms. I slowed my movements letting Natasha ride out her high. "holy fuck" She panted falling into my embrace.

I chuckled pulling out of her and readjusting my position to be able to pick her up. "i love fucking the shit out you. fucking the shit out of my Professor" I spoke to no one in particular as i made my way into the bathroom.

Natasha groaned slapping my shoulder as she turned her head to look at me. "oh shut up. just you wait i'll fuck the shit out of you later" I gasped raising my eyebrow and biting my lip.

"i look forward to it, Professor" I purred planting a hard kiss to her soft lips.

"i was suppose to fuck you and then you hit me with the 'i wanna fuck you in the kitchen, we did it in the dining room last night' bullshit that got me flustered" Natasha spoke as i turned the shower on.

"oh yeah, and where were you going to fuck me?" Natasha hummed slowly walking closer to me as i stepped back into the shower.

"well, ideally right here" She purred pushing me against the cold tiled wall. I moaned at the sensation as well as Natasha's nipples rubbing against mine. "but more realistically, about 2 inches from the entrance"

I gasped as her lips met my neck sucking harshly. "damn Romanoff, you were going to fuck me on the floor by the front door?" Natasha immediately shook her head.

"i was going to fuck you against the front door, i've already fucked you on the floor this week" I giggled which Natasha was not expecting.

"what? i mean it was amazing but the floor? come on" Natasha groaned stepping back to grab the shampoo. "aw no please Nat come back, put those pretty lips back on my neck. pleaseee" I whined.

"we already wasted enough time. we need to get ready or we'll be even more late to the party" Natasha spoke seriously as she actually started to wash her hair.

I groaned following her instructions and washing myself. We only kissed and touched each other a little bit after that. We did end up helping each other out a little bit but not as much as i would have liked.

"so what's my outfit?" I asked as we walked back into the bedroom. Natasha didn't say anything, instead she made her way into the wardrobe.

I decided to just wait for her to grab everything. "what is that?" I asked confused when i saw the pile of clothes Natasha had.

"you, my love will be a sexy student and i will be your sexy Professor" Natasha spoke excitedly like it was the best idea ever.

"how is that a costume?" Natasha just shrugged throwing my outfit down as she started to get dressed.

"Na- oh my god. Nat i can't wear this in public" I spoke seriously as i picked up the shortest plaid shirt i have ever seen.

"why not?" I titled my head in a 'seriously' kinda way. "i have masks, no one will know it's you" I groaned rolling my eyes. I decided to just fuck it and get dressed.

Natasha had gotten me barely anything to wear, along with the plaid skirt, there was an extremely cropped white button up. It had short sleeves as well so it was kinda cute but like way too small.

"ah ah" Natasha tsked coming over to fix the shirt which i had clearly put on wrong. Natasha unbuttoned the literal three buttons the shirt had and instead just tired it at the front.

Of course she took a moment to take in my bare chest. She licked her lips glancing up at me before planting a few soft kisses to the swells of my breasts.

I hummed for a moment before she was tying the two sides together. The action pushed my breasts together as well as up which Natasha seemed to love.

"perfect, now let me just get the tie" Natasha spoke in a sing song way taking over getting me dressed. Natasha added the small tie, flattening it against my chest for far too long.

"you're all done, and here's the mask. i hate the fact i won't be able to kiss you with it on but it'll hide our identities" Natasha chimed handing me one of those light up purge masks.

I sat on the bed watching Natasha get dressed. She put on her own skirt, hers wasn't as short as mine. It was black, tight and finished above her knees.

"what are you doing?" I asked as Natasha grab a bra going to put it on. "if i can't wear one and have to have my tits on display like this, so do you" I tilted my head and crossed my arms.

Natasha groaned throwing her bra away and grabbing the top she was going to wear. It was a silk top, remember when i told you she had one in every colour.

Today she had chosen a red one, to match the red light up purge mask she had gotten. "but i was going to tuck it into my bra, to make it cropped"

I huffed standing up and grabbing the top off her. "let me help" I stated raising an eyebrow holding the shirt up.

Natasha caught on putting her arms up allowing my to pull the top over her head. I grabbed her shoulders turning her around getting to work with tying the top up.

I did it in a way that you wouldn't be able to tell it was tied up. I also decided to had some fun playing with Natasha's nipples that were poking through the thin material.

"alright, i think you've have your fun" Natasha lightly pushed me away to which i pouted. She rolled her eyes leaning in to peck my lips a few times.

"how long do we have to stay at this party?" I asked as we made our way back out into the living room.

"baby it's halloween, i thought you would love going to a party" Natasha argued back as she slipped on a pair of stilettos. I went more practical with a pair on Docs.

"i would much rather play dress up with you my love" I purred walking over to Natasha and leaning down in front of her.

"hmm there will be plenty of time for that when we get home" I huffed as Natasha just chuckled making sure we had everything we needed.

"let's go party then i guess" I tried to sound as enthusiastic as possible as i pulled down my purge mask.

•••

i know the "costumes" are boring and super unoriginal but it'll make sense why later

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 2.7K 12
Violet James Potter was many things but a magical child wasn't one of them. She was a Squib, 6 years older than Harry James Potter. She was a Marine...
241K 9.4K 35
!COMPLETED! ! EDITED ! ! IMPORTANT ! ~Characters are not mine ~Art/Photos are not mine ~BNHA and HxH are not mine ♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡ Hello, Readers! Th...
95.3K 2K 56
If your one night stand turned out to be your new boss, what would you do? This is an au story about Natasha Romanoff and a character named Evelyn. W...
618K 31K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...