π‘«π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ~ 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒆...

By lazyshrimp11

{ LawLu } { KidLu } Trafalgar Law Γ— Monkey D. Luffy Eustass Kid Γ— Monkey D. Luffy ~~~~~~ Two Demon Kings were... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
" First Note "
#60
#61
" I'm Sorry, the story will.... "
#63 { END }
" Q & A { With a Small Announcement ) "

#15

1K 31 153
By lazyshrimp11

-------No One's Pov------

After a week came by.

Zoro sweatdropped as well as Sanji. Luffy was walking with his gigantic lion pet, and the people were so afraid to walk past the three of them.

"Stop sulking! You're like a little kid!!"

On the street walking, Luffy deeply sighs and hugs his Straw Hat. "It's just.. I hurt Torao and Jaggy, they have a fight with each other and I want to apologize.." Luffy said, releasing a small whine. "Fight? Why did they fight?" Zoro curiously asks, raising one of his eyebrows.

"I don't exactly know either, at first me and Torao are getting along as well as for me and Jaggy.. and after that, they seem to hate each other."

'They always hate each other logically.'

Zoro and Sanji nonchalantly and blankly thought.

Luffy stares at Law's number on his phone as well as Eustass' numbers. Sanji and Zoro took a slight peek, even Moocy took a peek from the phone.

The 3 of them nodded and it seems they get it now.

And they all sigh.

"Hey, Marimo, it seems I know now.."

"You got that right, curly-eyebrows, it seems they're fighting each other."

Zoro whispers back, Moocy just felt silent, Luffy let it out a heavy sigh. "I decided to check Torao and Jaggy today at their home, will you guys come or not??" Luffy kindly asks his two friends who look at each other giving each other a suspicious look. Moocy rolled his eyes, even though he was a pet, dragon or a lion right now, he seems to understand the situation.

"No, sorry Luffy. But I will be busy."

"Me too, I got sword training with my Dad."

They bluntly respond.

Of course, it was a lie.

They both knew something suspicious about Eustass and Law, one thing that came to their mind, is that Eustass and Law have seen a very simple reason why they just fought.

"Luffy, if something happened called us or your brothers. Don't call Nami, she'll definitely get crazy over it." Zoro suggested not to tell Nami, she was crazy sometimes, "Don't call Nami-San "Crazy". She's just addicted to it." Sanji said and defended Nami instead of Zoro. Zoro totally ignores his actions towards how he treats girls differently to men like him.

"Okay! Right!! But.. Do you guys know where Jaggy lives??"

"No, we don't." Sanji and Zoro honestly and truthfully answered, Luffy heavily sighs. Luffy laughed, "Because Zoro always got lost! Ahahahaha!!!" he laughed so hilariously, "AHAHAHAHA!! YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THAT!!" and Sanji laughed harder. Moocy, also wants to laugh but he sees the anger from Zoro.

"STOP LAUGHING YOU IDIOTS!!! I DON'T GET LOST ALL THE TIME!!!""

Luffy just asks if someone knows about where he lives.

He would not ask Zoro for the 2nd time, because Zoro literally doesn't know where he lives because he always gets lost.

And yet, they laugh so badly about it.

•|•|•

It was afternoon, Luffy was riding at his pet, laying down, and started to play with the lion's hair. "Say Moocy if---" Luffy saw Robin at the park alone, reading a book with a sweet smile across her face.

"Maybe Robin knows!!! Go!! Go!! Moocy!!!"

And while Robin who was reading a book peacefully, then he heard a very familiar voice.

"ROBIN!!!!!"

Robin turns to the side slightly as her eyes slightly widen and release a soft smile. "Luffy." She escapes soft chuckle, and yet she sees him riding a lion. "Luffy, that's dangerous." Robin stood up from the bench as the lion stopped in front of her. The lion was even bigger than her.

"Robin!!~"

Luffy waves his both hands up and jumps down safely. "This is Moocy!! My pet!!~" Luffy introduced his proud pet to Robin. Robin looks at Moocy who sits down, "Such... A beautiful beast." Robin said with a soft smile as she was going to pat the lion.

Then when you touch the lion's chest, that's when she shivers.

As she looked up and chills went down her spine when she felt a huge devilish dragon was looking down at her, with that cold breath, she was facing the very sharp teeth of the dragon as she could feel the breath of the dragon.

She immediately stepped back.

"Robin? Is there something wrong? Does Moocy scare you???" Luffy tilts his head, asking politely at her. "No, not at all." She still smiled at Luffy, "Anyway, why are you here?" she smiled at Luffy. "Robin, do you know where Jaggy lives???" that confused Robin slightly, she doesn't know the name "Jaggy" or is it just the nickname Luffy gave for someone.

"Jaggy?"

"Mhm! Jaggy!! You don't know him??"

"Can you describe what he looks like??"

"Jaggy has big spiky red hair and scars his body! Lots and lots of scars!! And.. oh! And with a red lipstick! I don't know what it's called then he has a big body! Like mascular!!"

Luffy describes it all even his hands and arms stretch and moves his hand in the air, showing such actions if Robin can get what he is trying to say. Robin just keeps nodding her head. 'Spiky hair? Red spiky hair?' She thinks for a moment. "Do you mean Eustass Kidd??" She got to the point where Luffy nodded twice, "Mhm!! It's Jaggy!!!" Luffy said sparkly.

"Do you know where Jaggy lives?? I don't know where he lives, so I decided to visit him today." Luffy asked politely to Robin, Robin smiled and patted Luffy's head. "Eustass.. I mean.. Jaggy lives a little bit far away from here." Robin said with a smile once more, "It's okay! Moocy will take me there! Right!? Moocy!!" Luffy looked at Moocy, as Moocy wiggled his tail and nodded twice. He was very obedient.

Robin was glad about that, she told Luffy where Eustass lives, the location and also the destination, Robin explains it very simply so Luffy will easily understand.

Luffy on the other hand nodded his head as he climbed up to his pet again, "Thanks! Robin!!! I owe you one!! Let's go Moocy!!!" Luffy said excitedly as Moocy stopped sitting and started to run, they just went ahead straight to the forest. And Robin chuckled.

She suddenly imagines, Luffy riding a cute lion, she blinks a few times.

'Adorable..'

•|•|•

Luffy asked a few people to help where the place was.

And other people are so afraid to go near him because of the pet he brings with him, with no pet-collar or any lace at all.

After a few hours.

Luffy got tired but at the exact moment.

He saw a dark gate, that led to a Mansion.

He saw a doorbell and jumped off his pet, he approached the front gate and looked for a doorbell. He kept ringing, Luffy slightly pouted, "Answer me.." as he started to ring the doorbell again and again. No matter how he rings the doorbell, he got no answer, not even a person or a servant heard him.

"Are they still in the underworld?.. No, is it the Demon World??.. Agh, just answer me moron!" As he rang and rang the doorbell again, Moocy was just sitting obediently, Luffy kept ringing the doorbell. Luffy is still ringing and ringing the doorbell.

He got no answer coming from the inside, then he heard footsteps coming closer and closer.

"It's you."

Luffy looks at the guy, "OH!! YOU'RE THE GUY WITH A COOL MASK!!!" Luffy's eyes sparkled, Killer chuckled as he opened the gate for him. "Let's go inside shall we now?" Luffy nodded his head. "Can Moocy also come in? I don't want him to be alone here." Luffy doesn't want to be his pet alone like last time in that lonely cave. He found it not fun at all, so he'd rather let the dragon be his pet.

Killer opened the gate for them as even his pet went. The gate closes on its own and Luffy can't help but be amazed all the time.

"If it isn't.. the Little beast?"

"The Highness is not here yet, would you mind waiting for him? Don't worry maybe I can make something that will likely kill your boredom." Killer kindly said, Luffy nod his head, waiting for Eustass won't be that bad at all, as long as his friend is here.

They went inside the mansion.

{ Eustass Kidd's Mansion }

"I knew Jaggy's mansion was amazing!! As Torao's!!!~"

Killer chuckled, they went inside and Luffy couldn't help but be excited. "Please, follow me." Killer said as Luffy does as he says, he followed him, right now, there alone at the Mansion. Moocy also followed both of them, he would not leave by Luffy's side at all.

They headed to the kitchen.

It was all dark, every light was turned off.

Killer only opens the light on the kitchen.

As Luffy's eyes sparkled like diamonds, "THIS KITCHEN AS BIG AS TORAO'S KITCHEN!!! BUT DIFFERENT!!! I WANT MEAT!!!!" Luffy smiled once more as Killer put some apron and started to cook some food for Luffy. Killer agreed cooking for him as Luffy chuckles and sits on the counter. Moocy just lay down on the floor.

Killer cooked him some delicious meat and placed it on the table as Luffy started to eat it with his own hands. Killer sweatdrop, "Aren't you going to use a fork and spoons?" Killer opened the drawer and grabbed some silver spoons and forks.

He approached Luffy and decided to give him some forks and spoons so he could eat with manners, Luffy's hand was a mess, even his cheeks and lips. "No, I don't need a fork and spoons. I prefer eating with my hands, I don't feel bad about it, but if you also laugh I don't mind." Luffy said as he continued to eat, a lot. "You don't mind me laughing at you in that mess?" Killer escaped a chuckle as he was indeed going to laugh but Luffy gave him a response that made him stop laughing.

"No, to be honest I don't mind you laughing at me. I'm.. not well-mannered enough, then I'm sorry but this is how I act and eat, I don't want to act to be someone else. I get judged easily by people I don't even know, so I don't care about them, I often ignore them. I don't mind being laughed at from the first place anyway."

Luffy said as he continued to eat, he was rather comfortable with his hands, Killer remained silent for a while and escaped a chuckle.

"Then.. I won't laugh at you."

Killer put the fork and spoon down, "Should I thank you for it??" Luffy asks with a smile, "No. I have another reason why I didn't laugh at you. It is funny but I can't find a reason to laugh at you, that's all." Killer said softly and cooked something more meat for Luffy since the plate is going to be empty as soon as Luffy continues to eat like a drill.

Serve after serve after serve.

Killer sweatdrop, it feels like every food he serves most likely disappears in a mere second on the plate. Killer never thought Luffy had such a big appetite. Luffy was just enjoying all the food that was served by Killer. Killer doesn't know what to expect anymore.

"You really are sometimes helpless."

He commented, Luffy looked at him while chewing the meat. "Helpless???" He doesn't know what Killer was thinking right now, Killer nod his head. "Yes, what's worrying about you is that you're too kind. Soft-hearted." Killer added to one of his compliments, "Really? Am I that soft-hearted? It's not that bad being kind, you know." Luffy smiles at Killer, as Killer mutters softly.

"I envy you. Little beast."

Luffy didn't exactly hear what Killer said, to the point that it seems rather important. Luffy was going to say something to Killer, and the words didn't come out of his mouth, he remained silent.

"Why are you.. again? Why are you here to meet the Highness?" Killer got curious why Luffy visited here, Luffy stopped eating. "I.. wanted to apologize.. Torao and Jaggy fought because of me.. I don't know what kind of reason, and I blame myself because I felt it was my fault. I couldn't accept the fact that they were fighting so ridiculously." Luffy gave him the truthful answer, Killer didn't say anything since he knows Eustass was at the castle right now, meaning, at the Underworld.

Killer didn't have much to say about the things he wants to say right now, after that response and answer coming from Luffy, he seems to get why.

Killer approaches Luffy and gives him some champagne to drink. "I don't.. drink. I prefer milk and water and juice." Luffy said, Killer was dumbfounded about that thought. "I.. see." He scratched the back of his head. "You don't like the taste??" Killer asked again, "Well.. I haven't tasted it before. My two big brothers told me not to drink that so I prefer not to drink that, mostly alcohol." Luffy simply explains, Killer nods his head of understanding him.

"What about you? How many years have you been with Jaggy?"

"Since we were kids. He is a King now and.. it's quite unbelievable how the time goes fast. We all grew up the same."

Killer grabs a seat and sits next to Luffy. "It was some shit.. mostly, the Highness often gets mad so easily." He was like making a joke, it makes Luffy slightly laugh, "Really? Then Jaggy's quite interesting and I love how funny he is.." Luffy said with a soft smile, "If.. maybe, there's someone you want to choose.. is it.. The Demon King of Hearts, Law, or.. The Demon King of Victoria, Kidd??" that's a stuck question that Luffy did not seem to get.

"If I answer.."

Luffy ended up looking at Killer and repeated the same question but far more opposite.

"What about you? If you were in my place, you'd choose Jaggy right?"

Killer ended up looking at Luffy, "It depends who.. I want to choose. Even though I'm at your place, I might choose Law even if I serve the Highness.. but this isn't me right?" Killer doesn't feel affected or anything, he just wants Luffy's answer, that the fact that Eustass and Law might have some connection to this person. To this "Straw Hat".

But even though, those pure innocent eyes of his just look at him, that question made everything silent, even Moocy slightly listened to the deep conversation.

The more the conversation got deeper, the more it got interesting somehow.

"If.. you pretend to be Jaggy and I confess something to you?.. What.. do you think you'll answer? Is it the same question that you're letting me pick between Jaggy and Torao?.."

Killer slightly flinched, he never expected Luffy would ask this. To him, to the fact that if his indeed "Eustass Kidd" himself, maybe he'll get an answer. And right now, that question somewhat stuck out of him, Killer remained silent for a while.

He put his elbow to the table of the counter, like a bar table-counter, as he lifted his arm and rested his cheek to his palm and just looked at Luffy directly and said.

"If the Highness was here.. he'll kill me."

"Why??" Luffy slightly raises one of his eyebrows, Killer just releases a chuckle. And sigh.

"Because, you didn't notice how close I am to you right now."

Well, Luffy can't definitely say about that, he just notices it just now, as he escapes laughter.

"If the Highness has feelings for you.. what would you answer?"

"Feelings?.. Jaggy and I are nothing but friends.. the same as for Torao, it was a mistake that.."

"That?"

"That.. I kiss Torao.. and Jaggy.."

Luffy slowly touches his lower lip as Killer stiffens slightly, "What makes you kiss them?" that question made Luffy so quiet about it. His eyes are covered by his bangs and the shadow was also covering his eyes. The Straw Hat of his was on the table, Killer patiently waited for his answers. Since he felt Eustass is developing some interesting, different feelings towards Luffy.

It was very quiet, everything was dark and the only open lights were in the kitchen.

"If.. I kiss someone.. would it also feel the same way the way I kiss Torao.. and Jaggy?"

That was not the answer Killer was waiting for to get. So he honestly answered, with a breathier voice.

"..I.. I don't know how to answer that."

Killer wasn't expecting that sentence would come out from his lips, the fact that Luffy asks that question, if he tells this to Eustass himself, Eustass will outrage. Killer spoke.

"It feels good to kiss someone when that someone.. is that you like."

"What about you weird-mask? Do you like someone? Like kissing someone before??"

"First of all, don't call me that. Second, you can call me "Killer" instead. And lastly.. I never kiss someone before, I haven't even taken off this mask. It's been years or decades now."

Luffy nods his head, now Killer said that. His curiosity lead to look at Killer and kindly ask.

"I don't sound a bit rude, can I.."

Killer was waiting for the question. However, that question, made him stunned slightly, underneath that mask of his.

"Can I take off your mask??"

No one has ever asked him this, well, except for Eustass, Eustass already seen his face.

"You want to take my mask off?"

Luffy nod without hesitating, he was curious, "Why are you hiding your face? Does it have scars? Injury? Did you and Jaggy fight before??" Luffy kept asking questions, "He and I never fought before." He honestly answered, and about that repeating question he made.

"You have my permission."

"Permission??"

Killer just says a simple word that made Luffy lock his eyes on him, directly at his mask. He muttered something that Luffy couldn't exactly hear so Killer repeated the sentence.

Killer didn't seem to mind so he repeated the sentence he just said as he escaped a chuckle.

And finally repeated the words.

"To take off my mask.."

And added.

"I don't mind you taking it off."

And another exact word coming from Killer himself.

"I trust you."

Killer said, Luffy looked at him, he ended up smiling. Tilting his head on the side and a questionable word escape from his lips.

"Really?"

As his hand slowly and his fingers touch his mask on the side. He slid his fingers to the rough mask, that covered all Killer's full face. Killer places his hand that touches the side of the mask.

Killer finally gives him his last words, words that he didn't hesitate to tell.

"Take off my mask."

Luffy has decided to take off his mask but something interrupts them, Luffy's phone was ringing and vibrating in one of his pockets. Nonstop, Luffy took his phone out of his pocket and answered the call.

"Luffy! Aren't you gonna meet the Highness? He wants to apologize for what happened."

It was Penguin.

"No, maybe I should be the one. It was my fault.."

Luffy kept insisting it was his fault and Killer seemed to listen to their conversation, "But.. where exactly are you now? Don't you want to meet the Highness?" that question, made Killer just hummed for a moment, he saw Luffy's fingers retreat away from his mask.

"I'm with Jaggy's Mansion, but he left. So I'm alone with Killer instead."

"Killer? That's unbelievably surprising how----"

"So? Why do you care?"

Luffy looks at Killer who spoke for a moment, "Tch.. if you do something to him, the Highness will give you "Hell" sure enough." Penguin says, Killer smirk. "Really? Is hell that hot? Do I care about it? I'm not touching Luffy, nor do I?" Killer slightly becomes slightly playful and mockingly mocks the guy on the phone.

"You--!!.."

"Shouldn't "Law" have to be angry? You seem so......"

"QUIT IT MORON!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING!?!"

"You guys stop fighting! Even both of you! Everybody is stressing me out!!" Luffy says angrily, Killer laughs and grabs Luffy's phone and stares at it, he can feel the anger on the phone.

"Are you concerned about the Highness? About Kidd?"

"Yes, he'll kill you, is that what you're doing? Luffy is not a toy to be borrowed by someone! Especially like you! Even if you're just a mere servant!"

"As I said.."

It ticks Killer slightly off, for some reason.

"I did not touch him. If I did, the Highness that I serve, will kill the hell out of me."

Killer looks at Luffy, Luffy stiffen, at those words, about "Kill" even if it was his own friend. "Anyway, give the phone to Luffy, I need to give him some news about the Highness." Penguin says, being calm in his voice, trying to cool down more.

"No."

"What the fuck---"

"He's asking for the Highness that I serve instead."

"Tch.. Don't you dare do----"

Killer cut the phone off.

"How annoying."

"You!.. You and Penguin also hate each other!?"

Killer looks at Luffy, he notices Luffy has been playing with his blonde long hair. It seems his having fun to play with it but still ask a stupid mere question. Killer did not physically act or anything, he just seems very cool down.

"Me and Penguin? Oh please.. we just hate each other because of the Highness' we serve. But we're friends."

Killer chuckled. "Are you worried?" Killer asked, "About??" Luffy tilts the side of his head. Killer somewhat want to answer but part of him doesn't want to give him an answer.

"Are you worried about Penguin? Or me? Because Penguin just threatened me just earlier."

"Not exactly, I don't believe Jaggy will kill you."

Killer hummed for a moment, and yet smiled, "I see." He mutters, as Luffy seems to touch his mask, like Luffy was trying to remove his mask. Killer looked at him.

"Can I?"

"Go ahead."

Killer insisted.

"Take off my mask, little beast."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 347 12
"Hey, y/n..." "Yes, Luffy? What's the matter?" "Don't you have a dream?" "...I do..." "Well, what is it?" "...I want to go home. I wanna see my famil...
5.1K 201 4
Trafalgar Law never thought that would happen, he stuttered. In his life, if anyone ever asked him what his relationship with Eustass Kidd was, he'd...
121K 4K 51
{ LawLu } Trafalgar Law x Monkey D. Luffy A famous rich Doctor who was bored in Life and always an introverted person who hates annoying typical thin...
48.1K 1.4K 15
[NEKO CAT AU] COMPLETEDβ˜‘οΈ They say Celestial Dragons are Gods, well only some of them. They're dirty, cold-hearted, perverts who have nothing better...