Villain's Will Rise And Hero'...

By LJCandy

kyoka jiro is the leader of a group called the League of Villains she was planning to kill all might until al... More

Bio
(chapter 1)
(chapter 2)
(chapter 3)
(chapter 4)
(chapter 5)
(chapter 6)
(chapter 7)
(chapter 8)
(chapter 9)
(chapter 10)
(Chapter 11)
(chapter 12)
(Chapter 13)
(Chapter 14)

(chapter 15)

827 28 32
By LJCandy

now we will have the pov from the team that will save shigaraki tomura as i said in chapter 14 this will be a short chapter

Note at the end of the chapter will be voting for something 

----------------------

shinso pov

after izuku told us our mission me dabi and spinner were waiting for the arrival of the transport where tomura shigaraki will be in and toga kurogiri just returned to izuku properly helping with the new recruits.

shinso: when do they arrive?

dabi: according to the file the boss gave me they will arrive in just about now

and just as dabi said that four police cars arrived with one van where properly death arms and toga are in with shigaraki. I looked at dabi and gave him the go-ahead.

dabi: flame wall!!

two of the police cars exploded on impact well the other two and the fan stopped. i look at spinner that had his weapon ready to go and dabi still has his flames on his arms. looking at the fan we saw it opening and out of it came death arms with toga in disguise just like izuku said

police 1: sir death arm 4 offices are dead.

death arm: shit! 

police 2: sir the culprits are there*pointing at the three*  

death arm: you all take care of the lizard i take the fire one and Haruko make sure that you guard the villain dust and you nobie take the lavender-haired kid

everyone+toga: got it

i quickly flung myself towards toga and we begone to "fight" well dabi was fighting death arms by throwing fireballs at him. well, spinner drew his giant weapon and begin to kill the agents well they were busy with death arms, and the police. me, and toga slipt away to the fan.

dabi pov

well, i was throwing fireballs at death's arm i could see shinso walking away with toga since i saw the choker. and I could not help but smile at how dum death arms and the police were but then again it's little boss his plan.

death arms: what are you laughing at villain?

dabi: ow nothing just thinking about how your hero,s are just ants waiting to be crushed by calamity!

i could see the shock on death arms face and it made me smile when i trow my fire at him he blocked it with his arms but i could see the burn marks coming so i interest the heath and jumped behind him and fired a much hotter flame to his back.

death arms: AAAAAAH!

dabi: hahaha get burned fucker. spinner! how are you holding up!

spiner: there arlijdy death! need any help?

dabi: a go call kurogiri i think shinso and toga have freed tomura by now.

death arms: w-why are you all doing this w-why f-follow an m-mad man like c-calamity!

I and spinner turned around to see a soon-to-be-dead death arms. i look at spinner and back at death arms with a calm expression smiling a little.

dabi: because calamity did not treat us like trash and see us as tools for his amusement.

spinner: he sees us as a family he protects us took us he does not care about our quirks. or what gender we are. or what person we like.

???: he may be a villain in the hero's eyes but for villains quirkless and the poeple with weak or villain quirk he is a hero in their eyes one that fights for all of them without anything in return but a better future.

turning around me and spinner saw toga shinso standing with a blue haired man and dry asking he was as tall as me and was wearing a nice suit and a cane in hand.

dabi: so your dust

shigaraki: yes but since you are friends of my little cousin you may call me tomura.

i grabbed my phone and called kurogiri to pick us up and the mission was a success.

shinso pov
before tomura was free

me and toga quickly when behind the fan where no one could see us. i grab some coughing out of my bag and hand it to toga. turning around i told her to be quick i may be gay but I still respect girls.

toga: I'm done

shinso: alright remember we can't kill that man just knock him out so i can get dust.

toga: got it i don't want the boss to be angry at me.

so toga walked behind Haruko and knocked him out and laid him Caverly down. well, i slip behind her opening the back of the fan to see the person we were looking for.

shigaraki: who are you*eye,s glow red*

shinso: where here because calamity ordered us the rescue you.

shigaraki: calamity you say what does he want with me

toga: izuku~kun wants you to join the league of villains and help him chance hero society.

shinso: toga!

toga: what?

shigaraki: izuku? why is my cousin with the League of Villains?

me and toga were surprised since we did not know that.

shinso: well he is the leader after Kyoka kurogiri and all for one heald him.

shigaraki: grrrr those dam all might and inko this is why i hate them they could not even take care of izuku. very well free me so we can go.

shinso: toga

toga nodded and walked toward shigaraki and unlocked his cuffs

shigaraki: let's go.

when we walked toward spinner and dabi we could hear him talk about the boss.

dabi: because calamity did not treat us like trash and see us as tools for his amusement.

spinner: he sees us as a family he protects us took us he does not care about our quirks. or what gender we are. or what person we like.

shigaraki: he may be a villain in the hero's eyes but for villains quirkless and the poeple with weak or villain quirk he is a hero in their eyes one that fights for all off them without anything in return but a better future.

when shigaraki talked we could see them turning to us and well he introduced himself and all that well dabi called kurogiri. not even a minute later a portal opened and we walked in but before that shigaraki decayed death arms.

tomura,s pov

when i walked out of the portal i could see giran running out the door and multiple poeple in the bar i once called home. in the middle of them all i saw kyoka and she has grown quite a lot and she was holding a child. anyway next to them was izuku and i could cry at how much he has grown into a fine young man.

tomura: it has been a while has it not calamity or should i say cousin

izuku: tenko

izuku run up to me and hug me i return the hug

tomura: so you are the leader of the L.O.V now and not Kyoka.

izuku: yeah when Kyoka took me away from the usj I found out that my dad was sensei

kyoka: it's been a while tomura.

tomura: yes it has been so izuku what is the plan?

izuku: wait you will join the league?

tomura: of course my could as a villain was to have a safe place for you to grow up until i got caught and now since they took that away from you big brother tomura will make them suffer for hurting you.

nezu,s pov

i was just enjoying a cup of thee in my office when all of a sudden small all might came into my office. after what happened to him and inko he became deprest but still get his hopes up.

nezu: all might what is wrong?

yagi: tomura shigaraki escaped!

nezu: yagi don't joke around

yagi: he has and the leage of villains help them

i was trembling in fear and anger it took us 5 years to get tomura in jail and now calamity has freed him properly trying to make him join them.

nezu: we will worry about that when we return from i-island inform all the other heroes about this as well

yagi just nodded and turn into his buff form and i presume to do as i told him. and i was beginning to make preparations if the day comes they will come after me. because if tomura joined the league they will be an unstopebull force.

end of chapter 15

---------------------------------------------

hello everyone i hope you enjoyed this short chapter i know it's kinda rushed but i will fix that when the story is over.

anyway i want you guys to vote

1 izukuxjiroxmomo(and have multiple season maybe)

or

2 izuku x harem(and have multiple seasons)

if 1 win i will make a diffrent villain deku story with a harem

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 57.7K 60
⭐️[BNHA AWARDS 2019 NOMINEE]⭐️ It was the final straw. Izuku had been denied by his mother, his classmates, and now even his idol, All Might. Instead...
26.6K 847 20
He typed away at his computer, while glancing at the time. To think it'd already be midnight. He quickly made the message short and sweet, after maki...
134K 4.1K 30
There's this a young boy, named Izuku Midoriya, who was always dreaming to become a hero like All might and until now. He is a little bit shy but fri...
29.1K 197 28
Izuku yagi was diagnosed quirkless and so he was neglected by his parents and bullied by his sister and her friends (Bakugo twins , todoroki twins...