Royalty [JK x Readers]

By _girlwithluvv_

This FanFiction is about an imaginary modern Kingdom with Y/N & Jungkook's fictional lifeโœจ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐งโ™ก
๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง (1)
๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง (2)
๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ (3)
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž (4)
๐‹๐ฎ๐ฑ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž (5)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž (6)
๐’๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ (7)
๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ž (8)
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ (9)
๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ (10)
๐”๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ (11)
๐‡๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ (12)
๐‡๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ (13)
๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ (14)
๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ (15)
๐„๐ง๐ (17)

๐‚๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ (16)

1.9K 44 2
By _girlwithluvv_

~It's been 1 month now but still no one found who's that girl, you also couldn't say Areum's name as you don't have any proof against her & about that ring, other girls can have that too~

~From past 3 weeks you're not feeling good at all, always feel weak, sleepy, feel like having fever, headache, stomachache etc, that's why you couldn't do anything to collect information also Captain Kai is not here otherwise he could do work for you~

•dining room•

~everyone was in dining room eating their lunch peacefully including you but suddenly you started to feel dizzy & everything infront of your eyes started to getting blurry~

~you tried to hold Jungkook's hand as he was sitting beside you but before you could do anything everything became black & the last thing you heard before losing your conscious is "What happened? Are you ok Y/N?"~

Jungkook: Y-Y/N, what happened?

~he asked panicked when you were about to fall from chair but he was fast enough to hold you before falling~

Jungkook: Y/N-ahh *tapped your cheeks* Hey wake up *shook you gently*

~other family members & maid who were present also got panicked seeing your this state~

King: Jungkook take Y/N to room, I'm calling doctor

~Jungkook nodded & took you in bridal style before heading towards your shared bedroom & made you lay on bed~

Jungkook: Baby please open your eyes *softly slapped your cheek*

~he tried to wake you up but then noticed your body was getting colder making him panick more, just then Areum, Grandma, Queen & some maids came in your shared bedroom with worried face~

Jungkook: Gra-grandma, look her body is getting colder *panicked*
Grandma: What?

~grandma signed maids to go near you which they did immediately & put blanket on you before started to rubbing your palms & feets to keep it warm~

Queen: Jungkook, son don't worry she'll be ok

~Queen came near Jungkook who was sitting on bed beside your unconscious body & patted his back softly but to her surprise Jungkook hugged her & started to sobbing softly~

Jungkook: M-mom she'll b-be ok, r-right?

~Queen got another surprise when he called her Mom for the first time instead of mother, she hugged her back tightly while ruffling his hair softly~

Queen: She'll be definitely ok, hmm? Don't worry doctor will come soon *softly*

~seeing Jungkook crying Queen's eyes were also getting teary & to control tears she looked to another side where her mother in law was standing with teary eyes & a small smile making Queen smile too~

~after sometime the Royal doctor came & Jungkook told everything that was happening with your health these days before he started checking you~

Jungkook: What happened to he doctor? I-is she ok?

Doctor: Pr-prince... umm... maybe someone was gi-giving Princess slow poison *hesitate*

Jungkook: W-what? What are you saying doctor?

Doctor: Y-yes Prince, right now I can't say which kind of poison it is... I took Princess's blood sample to test, after tasting I can say everything *Jungkook nodded*

Jungkook: N-nothing will happened to her, right?

Doctor: I can't say anything now *looking down* I gave Princess a injection that will help Princess to gain conscious & get some strength *Jungkook nodded again* I'll take my leave now

~doctor bowed before going out of bedroom, maids & Areum also left~

Grandma: Everything will be ok, Prince *patted his shoulder*

Queen: Call us if you need anything & inform when Princess is awake, hmm? *he nodded*

~Queen also patted Jungkook's shoulder before going out with grandma~

~after everyone left Jungkook closed the door & slowly laid down beside you~

Jungkook: Please wake up soon *kissed your forehead*

~Jungkook again got up & took his phone to call someone~

O.T.P.

Jungkook: Hello Namjoon hy-

Namjoon: Jungkook, I heard Princess is not well, what happened to her? *worried*

Jungkook: Hyung-- *sigh & said everything*

Namjoon: WHAT? SOMEONE WAS GIVING HER SLOW POISON? HOW?

Jungkook: I don't know hyung *sad sigh* I don't know anything! Why would someone try to harm Y/N *cracked voice*

Namjoon: I can understand your situation Jungkook but don't get weak *Jungkook hummed* Do you have doubt on anyone?

Jungkook: Areum noona

Namjoon: Huh? Areum? Why would she do this?

Jungkook: That day when Jae tried to attack me---- *told everything that you told him that day* ---- & also today I saw her smirking looking at Y/N's unconscious state

Namjoon: Are you sure Jungkook? I mean you didn't saw anything wrong right?

Jungkook: No hyung, I didn't saw anything wrong *Namjoon signed* What should we do now?

Namjoon: You just take care of Y/N, me & Taehyung will try to find proofs against her if she's actually doing all these

Jungkook: No hyung, I'll also help you in finding proofs

-15 days later-

~you were now sitting on bed while Jungkook was feeding you some healthy soup as still your body needs healthy food badly~

~after finishing feeding you, he put the bowl on side table & made you drink a glass of water~

Jungkook: Are you feeling good now?

~you nodded with small smile & put your head on his chest, he hold your waist with hand & another one was caressing your hair~

Jungkook: I'm sorry, love! Because of me you're suffering

Y/N: What are you saying, love? You don't have any fault here

Jungkook: I have *sighed* because of me Areum did this to you, she herself told this

-flashback-

~as Namjoon told he & Taehyung will find proofs against Areum if she's the culprit, they actually did this & found lots of proofs against her which clearly say she's the one who was doing all these with you & Jungkook~

~3 days ago Jungkook requested his dad to call an urgent meeting in throne room because they found proofs against real culprit~

-throne room-

3 days ago

~everyone in Royal family, advisor & his two sons were present there~

King: Today I called everyone here because Prince Jeon said he & his friends aka Kim Namjoon & Kim Taehyung found who's the real culprit behind all the things that happened with Prince & Princess Jeon

Jungkook: As you know father, we found the real culprit, so without wasting time should I directly tell who's the person? *King nodded* So father the person behind all these is none other than Princess Areum

~everyone widen their eyes in shocked & looked at Areum who was nervous as hell but was trying to act innocent~

Areum: WHAT ARE YOU SAYING JUNGKOOK? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?

Jungkook: No noona... what I'm saying in absolutely true, you yourself know this too *smirk*

Areum: Jungkook I'm your sister, why would I do that?

Jungkook: For power! You know that very well if something bad happens to me then you'll be next Queen of this kingdom

Areum: I can see someone manipulated you, huh? *glaring at you*

Jungkook: I'm not a kid that anyone can manipulate me & stop glaring at Princess Y/N who have nothing to do with these manipulation

Areum: After marriage you changed a lot, Jungkook

~she starts her fake crying which made Jungkook, Namjoon & Taehyung to roll their eyes~

Jungkook: I know no one will believe me so here's the proof

~as soon as Jungkook said all the lights goes off & some videos started to playing in big screen~

~after watching all videos everyone was fuming in anger when Areum was sweating like hell as she knows now no one will trust her~

Advisor: After watching all these videos it's clear that Princess Areum is the culprit who tried to kill her own brother & sister-in-law aka our future King & Queen, some maids & guards also helped Princess Areum in her plan

King: Why you did that? *gritting teeth*

Areum: I did these for power, yes for power... what Jungkook said earlier is true

Jungkook: Your problem in with me then why you put poison in Princess Jeon's food?

Areum: Because she's the one who always mess my plan by saving you every time, that's why I decided to kill her before you

King: & why you used Jae?

Areum: Because he's obsessed with Y/N... I told him if he kills Jungkook then Y/N will be his forever

Grandma: I never expected this from you, for power you can go these low? Really? Shame on you

~after discussing with Advisor & Queen, King decided what to do with his daughter who is now culprit~

King: After discussing we decided to take back Princess Areum's crown & the title Princess because she doesn't deserves these

~as King said, Queen got up from her seat & went near Areum to take back the crown of Princess she was wearing~

~Areum was happy because she thought only this in her punishment but what King said next made her shocked~

King: Now you're just a normal person Areum, you'll also get punishment like other normal person if they'd do the things you did

Areum: W-what punishment? *gulped*

King: You betrayed us, betrayed your own brother, no matter what punishment we give it will be less for the sin you did *sad eyes* so your punishment is, you'll be in Royal Jail for 1 year with high security so you can't harm yourself or try to run way & after 1 year you will be hanged {I'm not sure if it's correct} at the same day & same time when Prince & Princess Jeon will take their vows as King & Queen----

~Areum widen her eyes hearing the punishment her father is giving her~

King: ---- and all the maids & guards that helped her will get same punishment

~with saying that King went from there without glancing at Areum for once including Queen & advisor~

Jungkook: If you wanted to be Queen then you could have just told me instead of doing these things, I would happily talk with father so that he would make you Queen

-present-

Y/N: You don't have any fault & that's it *glared* Now let's not think about past but let's think about present & future

Jungkook: Yes, let's only think about us & about our Kingdom

TO BE CONTINUED

-20th March 2023-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 2.7K 22
Adrien and Marinette have danced around each other for years, keeping their true feelings left unsaid. A new opportunity and an unexpected set of cir...
18.6M 692K 75
the text messages between a girl who doesn't care for labels and a boy who is labeled worldwide as the hottest male alive and it all started from a s...
353K 10.3K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...
119K 3.4K 23
Jeon Jungkook,the only son of the famous mafia who is more cruel than his father. Ever since his eyes landed on the new transfer student of his colle...