[BL] I Became Popular After T...

By xxahjussixx

Title: I Became Popular After Transmigrating Into A Cannon Fodder Star Author: Zhan Si / 惗肆 Chapter: 143+7 E... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144 Extra [Rose Litchi]
Chapter 145 Extra [Jasmine Qingti]
Chapter 146 Extra [Sea Salt and Pineapple]
Chapter 147 Extra Story [Assorted Tangerines]
Chapter 148 Extra [White Peach Berry Berry]
Chapter 149 Extra [Meaty Grapes]
Chapter 150 Extra [Kumquat Lemon]

Chapter 111

1K 39 9
By xxahjussixx

Chapter 111

Yuan Jifei could feel the gaze of the eyes of the audience, and almost wanted to run away directly.

What is this scenario?

Why didn't anyone tell him that the new guest in the last issue is Qi Heng? And the other party is his new partner?

Seeing his friend's rarely flushed face, Ji Li understood that Qi Heng is not an easy person.

He suppressed the strong curiosity of eating melons, pretending to ask in a normal way, "Jifei, are you very familiar with each other?"

Yuan Jifei hesitated to speak.

Could he be unfamiliar with Qi Heng?

We have been together for three or four months on a show, not to mention the work requirements on the stage, even in private...

In front of the camera, Yuan Jifei really couldn't say anything that would be false at first glance, before he thought about it. The wording was good, but Qi Heng took the answer.

"Of course we are very familiar." Qi Heng's eyes fell on Yuan Jifei's body for a moment, "What do you say, Teacher Yuan?"

A simple sentence has an inexplicable provocative taste.

"..."

Yuan Jifei retreated silently to the back position, widening the distance between the two.

Ji Li, who was on the front line of eating melons, had brighter eyes.

He knew it!

There must be something tricky between these two!

Otherwise, how could Yuan Jifei, who has always been generous and magnanimous, be so awkward?

Qin Li looked at his lover's eyes wandering back and forth, so he had no choice but to hide the smile at the corner of his mouth by drinking coffee.

I really didn't realize that Ji Li, who usually looks mature and steady, actually has such a gossip-loving side?

In the next second, the two heard Qi Heng introduce himself, "Hi, seniors, my name is Qi Heng."

"Hello, this is our first time meeting, I'm Ji Li." Ji Li responded with a smile.

"Just call me by my name, you don't need to be so polite."

"Okay." Qi Heng replied, and his eyes moved to Qin Li's face again, "Mr. Qin Li, I have heard of you for a long time."

A sharp look flashed across the cold eyes scrutinized, and then hidden in polite modesty.

Qin Li saw it clearly and did not say anything, and nodded calmly, as a greeting.

Seeing that the four guests had arrived, Chen Xiaoyun, the chief director of the program group, finally started the task assignment, "At the end of the last stop, Brother Qin and Yuan Bao respectively won accommodation for their partners in this issue."

"Now please follow the navigation Reminder, lead your partners to their respective residences!" At the last stop, a car advertisement was placed, so the guests had to drive by themselves throughout the trip.

Before the recording of the reality show, the program team did a corresponding investigation.

Qin Li and Qi Heng both had certified translations of international driving permits. As long as safety is ensured, traveling by car is not a big problem.     

Ji Li was absent from the recording of the last episode, and asked puzzledly, "Where are we going? Aren't we not going to live together?"

Chen Xiaoyun continued, "Ji Li and Brother Qin will stay in the luxury star room, and Yuan Bao and Qi Heng will stay in the double youth hostel."     

Deluxe star room?     

Sounds good.     

Ji Li raised his eyebrows, he was quite satisfied with tonight's stay.     

In fact, he pursues quality in his private life. If he can choose good things, he will not choose bad ones.     

"Youth hostel for two people? I really haven't lived in it before." Qi Heng read out the accommodation conditions, turned his head and approached Yuan Jifei, "Teacher, I didn't expect you to give me such a big gift? Thank you."     

Yuan Jifei's ears red, almost embarrassed to find a hole in the ground to slip away.     

Is this something he can decide?     

Wasn't it caused by Ji Yunqi's stinky hands!

"Of course, this is only temporary. Tomorrow you will get a new round of accommodation options." Chen Xiaoyun added.

The staff sent up the hotel address and car keys in due course.

The two groups received their car keys and prepared to transfer the venue.

When the program group finished work, Yuan Jifei hurriedly pulled Ji Li to a small corner, "Ji Li, can I form a team with you this episode? Let Qin Li and that person form a team."

That person is Qi Heng who can't even pronounce his name.

Ji Li glanced at Qi Heng who was not far away, and asked in turn, "What's the matter with you and Qi Heng? He called one teacher at a time, which is quite special."

"What's the matter? I have a clear relationship with him ." In vain." Yuan Jifei coughed, biting the last four words very hard.

Ji Li obviously didn't believe his rhetoric, and asked, "You're still hiding like this for nothing?"

The more innocent, the trickier it is.

"..." Yuan Fei was stuck for several seconds.

Why didn't he think his friend was such a gossip before?

Seeing that Yuan Jifei couldn't prevaricate, he had no choice but to hesitate, "It's, it's a little matter between me and him, I can't explain it for a while, and I will tell you when I have free time."

Ji Li raised his chin, and his smile became even wider. Playing around, "What's the little thing? Tell me now."

Yuan Jifei was so impatient at the moment, he hugged him even tighter, "Can you talk first? Ji Li, you can just be Help, let me form a team with you?"

As soon as the words fell, Qin Li's voice of refusal came from behind the two of them, "Jifei, he can't help with you."

Yuan Jifei turned around and faced him. With Qin Li's expression of no discussion at all, the depression in his heart became more intense.

He knew that Qin Li would give such an answer, so he tactfully ran to Ji Li to discuss it, but it still failed.

To be honest, he felt that his relationship with Qi Heng was a bit awkward.

After all, on the day of the "New Generation Actors" celebration banquet, the two of them did have some contact that shouldn't have happened while drinking...it was quite intense.

Afterwards, Yuan Jifei just dodged and walked away.

The "New Generation Actors" show was a big hit, and then there were many double endorsements, magazines, and program recordings that came to the door, all of which were watching the effect of the combination of the two.

Qi Heng didn't resist, but Yuan Jifei told his management team to push them all without exception.

I thought that if you deliberately avoided the big entertainment circle, there would be no intersection.

Unexpectedly, Qi Heng actually participated in "The Poor Journey"? The show crew kept it too tight!

Ji Li gave Qin Li a sneaky look, restrained himself jokingly and said seriously, "It's not true, if there is really a conflict between you and Qi Heng that you can't get along with, then I will team up with you."

If your friend thinks this is If this kind of partner is uncomfortable, he will definitely help solve it.

But having said that, the way Qi Heng looked at Yuan Jifei didn't look malicious at all.

"I..."

Yuan Jifei was just about to speak, but Qi Heng walked over directly, "Let's go, Teacher Yuan, I have already put your luggage in the car."

Once the 'Teacher Yuan' feel from his mouth, Yuan Jifei took one bite at a time.

Listening to it, he thought how much he respect the teacher.

When it comes to doing certain things, it's not that you have no sense of propriety.

Yuan Jifei complained secretly. After all, he still couldn't bear to break up his friends, the young couple who were in love, so he got into Qiheng's car helplessly.

Forget it, just three or four days of program recording, It will be soon passed.

The corners of Qi Heng's mouth curved slightly, and the coldness in his eyebrows and eyes seemed to melt away a lot. He nodded slightly at Qin Li and Ji Li, and quickly entered the driving seat.

"Let's go."

Qin Li temporarily interrupted the little lover who was deeply involved in eating melons, and got into the car provided by the program group.

The two drove away according to the established navigation.

Looking at the familiar scenery outside the car window, Ji Li was unconsciously fascinated, "This is the first time he saw Iceland in the morning light."

When he came back here last time, he and Qin Li were just colleagues in the film crew.

"When the recording is over, I will take you to the place where we filmed again?"

Qin Li took it to make up for the regrets of Wen Qiong and Lu Yao, and let them revisit the old place to experience it again.

"Okay."

Ji Li hooked her lips.

Forty minutes later, the car stopped at the destination hotel. Qin Li is an excellent boyfriend in private, and a qualified elder brother in program recording.

From moving luggage to communicating with the front desk, almost everything was handled properly.

But when the two of them moved into the house, Ji Li was completely dumbfounded.

A standard double room with a small area. Looking up, there are starry sky stickers on the ceiling, and a thoughtful note: the funds are limited, and the starry sky is purely based on imagination.

Deluxe star room? This one?

It is indeed a program group of chicken thieves.

Fortunately, the room was clean and tidy. Ji Li remembered the routine of the program group and quickly accepted this fact.

Because it is only a transfer between sites, today is not considered a formal program recording, and there are not so many established procedures and rules.

Ji Li and Qin Li respectively recorded the pre-production content, even if today's filming work is over.

Ten p.m.

The camera equipment in the room is turned off.

Ji Li listened to the sound of dripping water in the bathroom, and his desire to eat melons came back.

As soon as he opened Weibo, he found that the program was on the top of the list. The cause was a post on the entertainment forum.

"Damn it! A friend who just traveled to Iceland today ran into the crew of "The Poor Journey" at the airport!"

"Qin Li, Yuan Jifei, Ji Li, Qi Heng, the show crew is going against the sky?"

Attached is a photo of the four on the parking level of the airport.

Because it was recorded abroad, the program team did not specifically cover up the whereabouts of the guests, so the compatriots from Hua who were present at the scene took photos.

This post was posted two hours ago, and it immediately attracted the attention of various fans after being forwarded to Weibo.

——Looking at the photo, Qin Ji’s group and Qi Yuan’s group? Did Ji Yunqi get off the bus halfway?

——I report it! "The Poor Journey" is clearly a love show, right?

——Don't worry about the third lady, he didn't get off the car temporarily, he just signed three episodes of the show~ The second part of "The Detective" will be launched soon, welcome to pay attention!

——Soul wear on-site staff! I am so envious! Knock handsome guy CP on the spot!

——Ahhhhhhhh, let's broadcast it quickly, can we have a live broadcast together! Beg!

——Thank you for the invitation, the former FullMoon CP has already passed out crying in the toilet, and my CP has been completely taken apart.

——Who wants candy? The doubled kind.

Most of the comments were made by CP fans. Under such a huge offensive, even the dissatisfied remarks of individual fans were suppressed.

From these comments, Ji Li finally learned something.

Speaking of the most popular CPs in the fan circle in the past six months, there are none more than Yuan Jifei and Qi Heng. The two collaborated in a total of four film and television clips as mentors and new actors in "The New Generation Actors".

The combination of handsome guys and handsome guys is destined to be eye-catching.

Qi Heng is a legitimate young man in the Beijing circle, and he is also the top student in all majors. Such a real background and personality can naturally attract the hearts of girls crazily.

But what makes people scream even more is that this person who used to be cold in front of the camera has completely changed when facing Yuan Jifei.

Qi Heng got mad at Yuan Jifei in the first episode of the show, and when he turned his head, he was photographed by the audience softly and coaxingly shouting 'Teacher, I was wrong' in the background.

Fans of Yuanyuan felt that Qi Heng was just rubbing the heat, but the latter's appearance, family background, and ability didn't need to be rubbed at all.

Later, Yuan Jifei was accidentally injured by a falling object while filming a segment of the program, and Qi Heng, a contestant of the program, dared to go mad and angrily scold the prop crew on the spot.

Because of this incident, he gained a lot of favor from fans.

Wherever the show is shot, Qi Heng will always be by Yuan Jifei's side.

The superposition of these things made the number of CP fans of the two surge in just three months.

Since Yuan Jifei's debut, he has occupied a high place on the list of "beauties" in the fan circle, and there are countless CPs centered on him.

Yuan Jifei has never shy away from these CP circles, but this time it is very abnormal. When facing Qi Heng, he is almost unwilling to take the initiative to do business.

This fell into the eyes of CP fans and became a reverse candy.

The more closed it is, the more ghostly it is!

Takeoff CP is real! The next year is the best!

Just like that, He Yuan’s CP fans from various families defected so badly that they all stood in line and prayed for Heng, joking and clamoring every day.

Did Mr. Heng catch up with Teacher Yuan today?

Judging from the current relationship, it is obviously not.

Click.

The sound of the bathroom door opening interrupted Ji Li, who was eating melons with great interest.

The first thing Qin Li did when he went out was to check the cameras around the room, and finally he didn't forget to cover the lens with a black plastic sleeve.

Qin Li only covered his lower body with a bath towel, and he could still see the smooth and amazing muscle lines of his abdomen.

Ji Li's small eyes left the phone and looked hard at his lover's abs.

Too hungry.

He never tires of seeing his lover's superior figure.

Qin Li was stared tensely by Ji Li's scorching gaze, and unconsciously approached with tight breaths, "Baby, I'll sleep with you tonight, okay?

"Tomorrow morning before shooting, I will go back to the bed by myself."

Obviously a tall man of about 1.8 meters, his words are obedient and sticky.

Ji Li lifted the quilt and moved out half of the bed for him, "Come quickly."

Qin Li circled Ji Li contentedly, and rubbed his chin against his neck, "What are you looking at?"

"I'm busy looking at Yuan Jifei and Qiheng's CP." Ji Li replied jokingly.

Thinking of what happened at the airport today, Qin Li said meaningfully, "That Qi Heng is not very old, so the prosecution is quite strong."

"Oh?"

"Didn't you think that he was a little hostile to me at the beginning today?"

Ji Li shook his head, obviously not paying attention to this aspect, "Is he hostile to you? Have you had any contact with him before?"

"Probably because Jifei and I were regarded as popular CPs in the fan circle before." Qin Li With a chuckle, the old story was brought up again, "Isn't there another you who entered the pit at the beginning?"

Before the two major CPs of 'Rose' and 'Take Off' were born, the number of fans of FullMoon CP was very huge. Even if Qin Li and Yuan Jifei don't go out of their way to do business on purpose, they still can't stand people who automatically fall into the pit after watching a movie.

"Why do you still bring this up?"

"I mean, Qi Heng should be very concerned about his own faults, so he pays special attention to people who have interacted with him before." Qin Li has always had a good eye for seeing people.

He felt that Qiheng's feelings for Yuan Jifei were definitely not a youthful impulse, but a deliberate firmness.

Looking cold and hopeless, once it is taken seriously, the desire to control and possess will probably not be low.

Of course, he could also see that Yuan Jifei was escaping.

However, as a bystander, Qin Li has no obligation to intervene in other people's emotional entanglements.

He wants to hug his lover more than to eat melons and not let go.

"How do you feel about this audition?" Qin Li asked.

"Didn't you already know the result?" Ji Li immediately shared the good news with Qin Li as soon as he succeeded in the audition.

"Didn't you mean acting in a rival show? Who did you audition for? What did you act in?" Qin Li asked casually, enjoying the quiet tenderness now.

"..."

Ji Li thought of his words and deeds when he played the role of a demon monk, and suddenly felt guilty.

Originally, Qin Li was just asking casually, but when he suddenly saw something wrong in Ji Li's eyes, he immediately noticed something.

Demon Monk, Holy Monk.

I'm afraid the content of the audition won't be 'pure'.

"...It's nothing, it's just two scenes of role swapping with Xu Yanzhi." Ji Li turned sideways and hooked Qin Li's Adam's apple flatteringly.

"It's necessary for work, you won't mind, right?"

Qin Li laughed lowly, there was nothing he could do about it.

Just an audition.

Even if he felt jealous again, it was impossible to stop the other party's work needs.

"If you don't mind, then I don't mind, but..." Qin Li kissed Ji Li's fingertips, and coaxed, "Baby, show me the show?"

He was suddenly curious, and even had a little impulse— The demon monk played by Ji Li, what kind of charming scene is it?

"Now?" Ji Li asked without feeling any resistance.

Qin Li nodded, seemingly calm and natural, "Anyway, sooner or later, we have to shoot, I'll accompany you to find out how you feel, and practice with an actor like me..."

"Don't suffer."

The three words hit my ears, with a hint of inexplicable. Sense of abstinence.

Ji Li suddenly felt a little restless in his heart.

Maybe it's due to the residual influence of the character, or maybe it's because Qin Li's figure is too attractive...

Ji Li really wants to try this, to see if the other party can be hooked by his own demon monk? He even wanted to see Qin Li, who boasted that his restraint was too strong, with the expression that he couldn't help himself when he was teased.

Anyway, the two are a veritable couple, and no one sees them behind closed doors.

"...Then you have to cooperate with me." Ji Li murmured, his cheeks burning slightly.

An audition is an audition, but it's a bit of an inexplicable fun to play with my lover instead.

Qin Li didn't expect that he could really coax his lover to cooperate, and his heart skipped a beat immediately. He couldn't help but let out a low smile, "Okay, I will definitely cooperate obediently."

Ji Li became playful and found a long a tie is looped in the hand.

Qin Li raised his eyebrows slightly, staring at his lover approaching step by step with a half-smile, and finally stood in front of him, wrapping the tie loop around his neck.

Ji Li walked around behind Qin Li, and he wrapped one hand up, his fingertips went down along the texture lines, and the other hand holding the tie was using the strength of his wrist to wrap it around.

It seems to want people to immerse themselves in this illusory gentle village.

"Look."

There was a hint of enthusiasm in the whisper, and it seemed to be a deliberate demonstration, "I've done so much to Xu Yanzhi, isn't it too much?"

Qin Li tilted his head, showing shame at the end of Jili's eyes. The flush of desire, the desire accumulated in the eyes exploded, and was quickly suppressed by him.

He hooked his fingertips on the tightly rolled tie and pulled it hard.

Ji Li was caught off guard and lost control of the tie.

In the next second, the world spun and fell on the bed.

When Ji Li reacted again, his wrists were already tied tightly by the tie, suppressed by Qin Li with absolute strength, and lifted above his head.

"Treat the body in the same way as the other person, baby, I'm not too much, right?"

Ji Li's face flushed instantly when he met Qin Li's smiling eyes, so he could only mutter in a low voice, "If I played with you back then... I’m sure I won’t succeed in the audition.”

Qin Li’s control over the play made him feel unbelievable, and he said he had to cooperate, so he could remain indifferent in the face of such temptation.

Qin Li let go of him, leaned closer and murmured, "Baby, I am willing to be killed by you."

The two of them approached suddenly, and it was only then that Ji Li felt Qin Li's impulse.

He pulled out his hands tied loosely by the tie, hooked his lover's arms, and called out in a low voice, "Qin Li."

He didn't know who broke the precept first, their lips and teeth were entangled together, and they indulged in the middle of the night deep kiss.

The long-simmering feelings exploded, burning all the surrounding air.

I don't know how long it took before Qin Li stopped abruptly. He hugged the person in his arms forcefully, pressing each other's bodies inseparably.

Ji Li opened his eyes covered with mist, and said slowly, "Qin Li?"

"I can't do it today, we have to shoot tomorrow." Qin Li squeezed out these barely rational words from his teeth, " ...i'm afraid that I won't be able to stop."

The two hadn't had in-depth contact for a long time.

Qin Li didn't want to indulge his unilateral desire at this time, so as not to lose control and delay tomorrow's shooting.

Ji Li was held hard by Qin Li, and it was hard to breathe, and he was confused by the rare impulse.

He moved his body restlessly, kissed Qin Li's hot lips, and took a step back to discuss, "Then...then let's help each other, okay?"

"Okay."

————————————

The next day.

The recording of the reality show started again, and the four guests who lived in two places gathered again.

Ji Li originally thought that he would have to face the tricks of the director team again, but he didn't expect that this time Chen Xiaoyun would change his approach for the first time.

"Everyone has worked hard on this blind tour, so the director team decided to arrange a luxury one-day tour for the four guests today!"

"Director, are you serious?" Ji Li obviously didn't believe it, "Last night's luxury star room you guys. Haven't you forgotten?"

"I will help with a big fund later." Chen Xiaoyun turned up the volume of the speaker, "I guarantee that it will be absolutely luxurious at a real price, and no fees will be charged!"

Ji Li and Yuan Jifei couldn't bear it when they heard this. Keep looking at each other and smiling.

Ji Yunqi, what kind of luck is this?

As soon as he left, the show crew suddenly became generous?

"We have prepared a total of four play items, choose two out of four, and invite guests to randomly select the first item for today."

After speaking, a staff member handed over a box.

On behalf of the other three, Ji Li randomly draws a hot spring.

Iceland is one of the countries with the most natural hot springs in the world. Among them, there are as many as 200 alkaline hot springs, which attract locals and tourists to enjoy them every year.

Reykjavik is still chilly in late May.

In the matter of soaking in hot springs, it is indeed an enjoyment.

Ji Li was satisfied with his blind selection, but he didn't know that as soon as this card appeared in front of the camera, all the female directors fell into a collective carnival.

Ahhhhhh!

God knows how long they waited for this day!

Who said that only boys like to see the temptation of beautiful women's wet bodies, and girls also want to see handsome guys show off their bodies!

Brother Qin is well-known in the entertainment industry for his superb figure, Ji Li is a representative of pure desire actors, Yuan Bao's beauty is enough to kill her just by looking at her face, Qi Heng also has standard wide shoulders and narrow waist...

Help!

Just thinking about it, their tears are about to flow from their mouths!

Old colorists! Let's stand together!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 1.7K 60
Marshal Became Pregnant After Marrying Professor O 娶了o教授后元帅怀孕了 Author: 蝴蝶公爵 Status: 60 Chapters Description Chu Rui found out that his newlywed partn...
275K 7.4K 153
Encountering a car crash, the King of Silver Screen, Ye Sinian, was bound to a Cannon Fodder Counterattack System. After reincarnating for hundreds o...
509K 32.5K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
268K 17K 47
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...