Shame of the Nation // Lloyd...

By billybobbybobberbob

This is the Movie AU, with some of the series in it, so it's not the original ninjago series Also this is my... More

Happy Birthday Garmadork!
Capture Lloyd Garmadon!
Capture Lloyd Garmadon! Pt. 2
The Power of the Oni
The Plan
Lloyd's Side of "The Plan"
Harumi Jade
The "First Friendship"
The "First Friendship" (Pt.2)
Different Feelings?
The Hangout
Can't Wait For Tomorrow
Sorry For Not Posting
Pre-Betrayal
Betrayal
Backfired Karma
Father's Image
WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!?
Top News
Uncle Wu
Spies
Confrontation and a Confession
Kai's Realization
Thank You Note! (Not an update)
Apology Accepted
Successful Search
Friends?
Kai's Downfall
Class Fight
Depression
Join Me
A Rise Of Evil (Join Me Pt.2)
Connect Yourself
Moments Before..
Not A Chapter
My ๏ฟผDecision For Last Chapter (Not An Update)
Bad Idea
Exposed
Identity Revealed

Garmadon's Return

721 15 16
By billybobbybobberbob

Narrator POV

"This is Good Morning Ninjago!" A voice speaks.

"And you're here with, Robin Roberts!" One says, "And Michael Strahan!" Followed by the other.

"And we are back with you to report on our daily news!" Michael exclaims.

Robin starts speaking, "Unfortunately, it looks like Garmadon is indeed, back, and ready to try to take down Ninjago—"

"Again!" Michael butts in.

"For the record, Garmadon has failed to take over the city about... four hundred and forty three times this year!" Robin states.

"Yikes! Good thing that we have the Ninja!" Michael replies.

"Yeah, who knows what we would do without them?" Robin said.

"Well Ninjago, you better duck and cover and stay out of Garmadon's way—" Michael interupts, "And wait for the Ninja to save the day!"

"But thats all we have on Good Morning Ninjago News! Bye!" Robin concludes.

Lloyd POV

Me and the other Njnja ask for a bathroom pass, I just ran passed them and went into the janitor's closet to change.

After I changed the other Ninja were already there, so I greeted them.

"Hey guys!" I started.

"What's up Greenie!" Kai, or Red, shouts back at me.

"Hi Green!" Jay says awkwardly.

After the rest of us greet we all gear up.

"Ninja team, shout out your calls!" I yell.

"Red light it up!" I follow up.

"Fire Mech! So Ninja!" Kai exclaims.

"Fire Mech Ignited."

"Take it away Grey!" Kai shouted.

"Water Mech! Ready and standing by." She says.

"White!" Grey yelled.

"Your turn buddy!" I say cheeringly.

"Ice Mech!" He starts, "Loading... loading.. loading.. loading.." he continues.

"Ready Blue?" I interrupt.

"Yeah, yeah I got this!" He says casually.

"Lightning Mech, Ready!" He bolts, "Wait, not ready! Oka- okay, ready!"

"Black, you wanna kick Garmadon's butt?" Nya questions sarcastically.

"Earth Mech!" He shouts, "Ready and standing by."

"Green Ninja!" I yell, "Ready and standing by!" I continued.

"All Njnja, hit it!" I say as my Dragon Mech breathed green fire.

Garmadon POV

"HAHAHAAAH!" I laugh.

"General Number One!" I shout.

"Yes Sir!" He responds instantly.

"I want you and your team of crab men to block off the Ninja while I get to the top of Ninjago's tower!" I exclaimed.

"And then I will finally rule over Ninjago forever!" I screamed.

"We're on it sir!" He replies.

I smirked and started to shoot sharks at people with my newest Mech, even though my last Mech was 'invincible' my team got an even better design! And I can't wait to FINALLY beat the blasted Green Ninja and his little Ninja team once and for all! And I will finally rule over Ninjago, and know who these pesky Ninja are. And then nothing will ever stop me!

Lloyd POV

"BLUE WATCH OUT!" Red shouted.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGHH!!" Jay was screaming as he somehow managed to not be hit by a.. grenade? Crab gun..??

"Thanks K-" He trembled over his words, "RED." He laughed nervously.

"Can you two hurry up?!? WE'VE GOT A WARLORD ON OUR HANDS FOR GOD SAKES!!" Nya knocked them back into their senses, not like they really had any to begin with anyway.

"Grey, Red, Blue, Black, and White, make sure no generals are able to get past this point, I'm going after Garmadon." I said.

"Oh come on! You allwaaaaayys go after Garmadon, why not give one of us a turn?" Jay snarkily said while emphasizing 'always.'

"He's got a point." Cole responded, looking at me.

"I mean, yeah, Green. You do always get to go after him." Nya agreed.

"That is 100% correct!" Zane seconded.

"Yeeeaaah dude, ya' know one of us should go this time." Kai turned to me.

I glared at them, and sighed, "I've already made up my mind, I'm going after Garmadon! Just do what I told you.." I remarked as I took off to go find Garmadon.

Nobody POV

"That was kinda rude.." Blue whined.

"Jeez, what's his problem?" Black retorted.

"I'm going to have to agree with you, that was indeed quite rude, and unmindful!" White agreed.

"What's up with him today, what could possibly be so bad that he has to be a total jerk to us?!" Red sassily remarks.

"Calm down bro, maybe he's had a bad day?" Grey lectured him.

"Still, he needs to calm down, we didn't even do anything to him, there was no need for him to act like that." Black spoke annoyed.

"I agree.." Blue commented.

"WATCH OUTTT!" Grey yelled.

"TIME TO SHOWDOWNNN!" A crab man screeched.

Kai was furrowing his eyebrows and easily scorched him with his fire Mech.

"HAH! TAKE THAT! SO MUCH FOR A SHOWDOWN?!" Kai laughed.

"Really, Red.." Nya facepalmed, and the other Ninja followed.

"Whaaatt? I was just being, um.. AWESOME!" Kai defended himself.

"Whatever, we need to continue fighting so Green can go get Garmadon, like he always does!" Jay said dramatically.

"LOOK, THE GENERALS ARE RIGHT THERE!" Cole screamed.

"I GOT THEM!!" Kai jumped into action.

Lloyd POV

"Garmadon! There's no escape now, just give up and leave Ninjago, forever!" I yelled.

"Are you stupid?" He questioned.

"Um, what-?" I stated.

"Why would I stop attacking Ninjago, I've literally been at it for years, seriously whose stupid enough to think I would stop until I do conquer Ninjago?" Garmadon said, almost mocking me, and basically calling me stupid!

"Well, um, uh. I'M GONNA DEFEAT YOU! And truly make you leave, FOREVER!" I replied determined.

"That's what you've been saying since the first time we met, yet you still haven't defeated me!" He snarked. "Just face it, you're not strong enough to defeat me! You're..... weak."

Clenching my fists and beaming with anger, I lost control, I let my emotions get the best of me.. again.

"Mega Missile Mode Activated."

The missiles fired, even though I upgraded them, his Mech. was still stronger. He's just sitting there laughing at me, the only thing I could feel was hatred, and anger.

"Uhm, Green Ninja... What's going on...? Why are your eyes purple..?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 155 30
This is the original version of my most successful book; Reuploaded. I originally unpublished it for the rewriting process and moved this version to...
11.5K 450 38
Ninjago Series ยป Book 5 Sensei Garmadon's precarious sacrifice left the entire team with a burden, but on Lloyd the most. There was also that bit of...
43.9K 957 48
Lloyd Garmadon has always been different, and always misunderstood. Everyone expects him to be like his dad, but what happens when Lloyd starts to be...
214K 7.6K 42
[IMPORTANT: Undergoing a rewrite/continuation. Look on my profile for further details.] Lloyd and (Y/N) Garmadon. The two were (and are) inseparable...