Animated inanimate battle ran...

By aib_fan07

So uhhhh- AIB random book bc AIB brainrot Enjoy!! More

Info!!
BONOODLE ART DUMP BCUS BRAINROT
Some art requests!
Creamy x Domino art dump!!
I LOVE MY NEW WALLPAPER SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAA
DRAWINGS FOR THE NEW AIB SHORT
Husbands <3
BONOODLE IN GACHA ART
MORE OF THEM
Dtiys I did for someone on Instagram :D
This is not AIB related but anyway-
NOT AIB BUT PLS LOOK AT THIS
GLOWSTICK SHORT ART
SOME REQUESTS I FORGOT ABT
Excuse me-
More requests!
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Even more requests-
GUYS LOOK
BI FLAGGY
Silly comic
Dude-
JUST REALISED THIS
CHIPFORK FANCHILD!!
AIB ship tierlist!!
Requests again-
AIB pride hcs - Day 1 Gay
AIB pride hcs - Day 2 Lesbian
AIB pride hcs - Day 3 Bi
AIB pride hcs - Day 4 Pan
AIB pride hcs - Day 5 Polysexual
AIB pride hcs - Day 6 Omni
AIB pride hcs - Day 7 Ace
AIB pride hcs - Day 8 Aro
AIB pride hcs - Day 9 Aroace
AIB pride hcs - Day 10 Demisexual
AIB pride hcs - Day 11 Demiromantic
AIB pride hcs - Day 12 Polyamory
AIB pride hcs - Day 13 Cupioromantic
AIB pride hcs - Day 14 Transfem
AIB pride hcs - Day 15 Transmasc
AIB pride hcs - Day 16 Agender
AIB pride hcs - Day 17 Genderfluid
AIB pride hcs - Day 18 Non-binary
AIB pride hcs - Day 19 Demiboy
AIB pride hcs - Day 20 Demigirl
AIB pride hcs - Day 21 Catgender
AIB pride hcs - Day 22 Unlabeled
AIB pride hcs - Day 23 Questioning
I'd be busy
Asking Bone and Oodle their perfect date in c.ai!
Hear me out
#kissingthehomiesgoodnight
BONOODLE FANCHILD!!
TRANSFEM BONOODLE!!
Hear me out again
Tall people
Envelope doodles!
Silly
Gay dads doodles ^^
Chipbag x Fireball doodles! :D
My favorite star.. (Telescope x Nine Oneshot) Unfinished
A dumbass
Air jail
Packcho doodles :3
SIBLINGS!!
Guys look-
Gift I've made for someone!! :0
Baby Bone :3
Random doodles :3
STRAWBERRY BLONDE BONE :3
Old Twitter art challenge ^^
DOODLEBONES ART!!
Achoo
Doodlebones minicomic :3
APRICOT X PEAR MINI COMIC :3 (Request!)

πŸ’žMovies in the rainπŸ’ž (Domino x Creamy Fluff Oneshot)

1.1K 8 21
By aib_fan07

(I said there will be oneshots in this book lol)
(Also, in this oneshot all the characters live in some sort of town/city and have their own jobs and stuff)
(Sorry if I don't get Domino's accent right-)
(This is humanized!)

No pov:

Creamy was in the living room getting ready to go to work, she was going to be late.

She was reading her favorite novel while eating breakfast and she lost track of time.

As she put on her purse she turned off the TV and left closing the door behind her.

It was a cloudy morning, the café was a bit far away from her place but she could still make it on time.
She opened the door and found Yarn leaving the kitchen

"H-hi, sorry i'm late!-" Creamy said exhausted

"Oh thank goodness you're here, we need some help, we have many customers today!" Yarn said

"Okay, just let me get ready!" Creamy put on her apron and got to work

Everyone got their own thing to do at the café, Mitten and Yarn bake lemon squares, muffins and other pastreis, Teabag writes down the orders and Creamy and Chocolate Chip take the orders to the table.

By the end of the day, when the sun seemed to starting to set, the café was already closing and almost everyone left.

Creamy was cleaning the last tables when Yarn was ready to go home.

"It was a very busy morning today, wasn't it?" Yarn said awkwardly, not having an specific topic to start a conversation.

"Yeah, it sure was" Creamy agreed.

Yarn grabbed her umbrella and looked out the window.

"Seems like it's starting to rain, so be careful when head back home, okay?"

Yarn was always so caring with everyone, including her employes.

"Well take care, see you next week!"

"See you!- Wait.. rain?" Creamy looked out the window, it started to rain heavily.

Creamy didn't watched the news this morning, she had no idea it was going to rain and worst of all she didn't had an umbrella.

Her place is a bit far away from here, there weren't any bus stops nearby and she didn't have a jacket to cover herself. She didn't like to get wet.

"Shit" She thought to herself, panicking a little.

She panced around the café thinking of what to do. She then pulled out her phone and called Domino.

They were really good friends for a while, but lately Creamy's been having feelings for Domino, it was a bit complicated to explain.

"Hello?"

"Domino! Hi!" Creamy said cheerfully

"Hey Creamy! How's it going? He asked

"G-good! But um.. listen, I kinda need your help right now"

"Sure! What's the matter?" He asked, as he'd do anything to help

"So I'm still at work and it's raining so could-
H-hello?" Suddenly the line got cut off

Creamy looked at her phone a bit confused, did Domino just hanged up on her?

Shit.

The battery's dead, she forgot to charge her phone last night.

Creamy placed her phone on the table. She sighed as she sat down on a chair.

She rested her head on her arms that were sitting on the table.

She took a deep breath to calm herself down, but it only made it worse.

Tears welled her eyes, she was so tired and stressed from work, she just wishes she could be at home right now drinking a cup of tea. Taking orders here and there all day took a lot out of her.

She didn't only feel embarrassed for arriving late to work, she also felt embarrassed because her phone died just when she was talking to Domino. What if he was mad at her?

She wiped off her tears, she couldn't be seen like this.

Minutes passed.. it didn't seem like the rain was going to stop anytime soon, if it keept going like this she'd had no choice but to run home and get wet.

Then someone entered the café.

"Sorry we're close-"

Creamy didn't bothered to finish the sentence when she saw Domino at the door, with a wet umbrella in his hand.

"Oh you're still here!" Domino cheered

Creamy quickly got up of her seat and gave Domino a hug

"Woah, hey! Nice to see you too!"

"Oh my gosh I'm so glad you're here! I didn't know what to do if it wasn't for you"

Creamy pulled away from the hug and looked at Domino, with a warm smile on his face.

"I'm glad everything's okay, the call got cut off in the middle of the conversation so I thought something bad happend and I came here as fast as I could" Domino explained

"O-oh yeah, that's because my phone died" Creamy blushed a little at how Domino cared so much about her.

"So now that I'm here, what was the issue you wanted to tell me about?" He asked

"Oh! So was in a hurry this morning and I didn't watched the news and I didn't know it was going to rain, so I was going to ask you if you could pick me up and help me go home?" She explained nervously.

"Oh of course! Anything to help! Shall we get going?"

"Y-yeah, let's go!" They both left the café and Creamy closed the door behind her.

Domino let Creamy rant to him about work and annoying customers.
Domino only had one umbrella so they had to walk close to each other, it still felt nice though.

When they finally arrived to Creamy's appartment, they gave each other one last hug before saying goodbye.

"That was a nice talk" Domino commented

"It's was! Also thank you so much again, I didn't know what would I do if it wasn't for you" Creamy thanked Domino for like the third time since they left the café.

"No need to thank me Frosting! It was my pleasure to help!"

Domino liked to call Creamy by her prefered name sometimes, it's really nice.

Creamy blushed, she was about to make a move when suddenly Domino steped back, about to walk away.

"Well I'll see you later Creamy!"

"W-wait!" Creamy yelled.

Domino turned around.

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna..stay?" Creamy asked, she could feel her cheeks getting red.

"Are you sure? I don't want to bother you"

"It's okay, really! Take it as a thank you for helping me out today. Walking here and there might have took a lot out of you"

She insisted, she was also tired but she wanted to return the favor.

"Well.. okay!"

They walked inside the appartment and entered the elevator.
Creamy pressed the button to get to the second floor and they waited patiently, an awkward silence filled the room.

When they got to the right floor Creamy pulled out her keys from her purse and opened the door.

"Take off your shoes before coming in please" Domino did as she told, and placed their shoes on a shelf next to the door.

Creamy let out a sigh in relief, she was glad to be back home.

"I'm going to change make yourself comfortable" She said, going to her room.

She closed the door behind her and put on an oversized white t-shirt and some dark red shorts.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Coming, one sec!"

The door clicked open, Domino blushed when he saw Creamy with her hair down.

"You look pretty.." He whispered

"Really..?"

"Well..yeah! You're beautiful!" Domino couldn't deny it, Creamy has always been the most gorgeus girl to him.

"T-thank you!" Creamy's face was a soft pink, she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Do you wanna.. watch a movie?" Creamy suggested

"Sure! That'd be nice"

Creamy made a bowl of popcorn and put on a movie

By the time that not even half of the movie had gone by, Creamy was already dozing off. She tried her best to keep herself awake but it was useless.

"Frosting? Are you okay?" Domino asked a bit concerned.

"Y-yup! Just...sleppy..!" She muttered.

"We can go to bed if you want, you look like you need some sleep" He suggested.

"No, it's fine, I can keep myself awake"

Then Domino wrapped his arm around Creamy, pulling her closer to him. Creamy laid her head on Domino's shoulder.

"Just take some rest, you did more than enough today" He said in a reassuring voice.

Creamy nodded and fell asleep. Domino runned his fingers through Creamy's hair gently and then he kissed her head.

"Sweet dreams, my dear"

(This took me like three days somehow but it's finally done lmao)
(Them💞💖💞💖💞💖💞)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 381 6
"wsg mama" "Gay." ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· In which bachira finds a feminine-looking English 𝙩π™ͺ𝙩𝙀𝙧 on π™π™¬π™žπ™©π™©π™šπ™§ and mistakes him for a girl, causing him to...
499K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 35.6K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...