Solangelo

By Clairepjofan

Solangelo Fanfiction after the war with gaïa. Nico felt close to Will and was starting to hope that maybe , j... More

After the war with Gaia...
The infermary
My nightmare
Will cares!
To your Video game
Carol ( part 2)
Capture the flag
Capture the flag game

Carol (part 1)

310 16 2
By Clairepjofan

As I woke up the next morning I realized two things:

1 ) I hadn't had any dreams a.k.a nightmares. That was a relief. Since Tarturus my dreams were getting worse and worse.

2) I was sure that I had'nt fallen asleep under the blankets and in only my boxers

. Oh no, Will saw me in my boxer I felt six again and telling you mom in Italian to go away while I was dressing. I blushed but no one was lookin. Thank goodness!

I took off the many bandages traveling my skin soft and smooth with no blisters or scrapes or wounds of any kind on me But only a thin layer of sticky sort of medicine. I took a shower and changed my clothes. I was determined to go get some exercise outside. This room was making me claustrophobic, I guess that was the jar's fault .

I slowly opened the door to my room and then started running outside not knowing what time it was I looked to see if I had waken anybody but every bunk in the infermery held a sleeping patient so I guessEd it was around seven because no medics were here yet.

When I reached the door I pulled it aside, closed it and when I turned around I found myself face to face with "Carol".

"hi"she said"Aren't you intended to be sleeping?"

"No" I said a little too quickly

"At least let me go with she said, you know ,for purely medical reasons" she said and then smiled.

Then I realiesed she was a medic and she looked so familiar to Will that she must be a child of Apollo.

"You're in cabin 7" I blurted out

"Yes" she said

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! The word was ringing in my hears I was glad that she wasn't flirting with Will because that would mean that I had a rival or that he was straight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...