Trap between light and dark

By Hirolegend34

Hiro Shizuki a Hedgehog Faunus who has no family but that never stopped him he wish to but there were people... More

Bio:Hiro Sonic Shizuki part 1
Bio part2
harem part 1
harem part 2 and more equipment
Prologue:Gone too far
Bio Surge the tenrec
bio: Olivia Eggelet Kintobor
Chapter 2: Giantess on Angel Island and Rory the Reaper
Chapter 3: Holy Maidens of Castle City and the Seedrians

Chapter1: Leaving Union,the new home,and the factory

1.1K 14 0
By Hirolegend34

Hiro's pov

Michael:Hiro I have a question.

Me:Hm. What is it?

Michael:How did you manage to enter that dark form you used earlier.

Me: Honestly I don't know I felt this overwhelming negative energy and I was just so angry.

I was now being hugged by Michael my head against her chest as she stroked my hair talking in a gentle voice.

Michael: It's ok you could have just gave into your dark impulses but you didn't it shows you have good faith.

It felt nice hearing her say that no one hasn't praised me before it felt good.

Me:okay I'll start getting pack so we can leave. But were are we going anyway.

Michael:Have you heard of Angel Island before.

Me: Yeah it's said to be a floating island in the sky.

Michael: We'll be moving you there that's were your training you begin.

Me: Training?

Michael:Yes to properly help you control your chaos energy. But we have to find the Chaos Emeralds first once we have at least one of the seven we can truly start your training.

Me:Chaos Emeralds hm I could have sworn I heard that somewhere before.

I was almost done packing I just needed to get my lucky jewel I had since I was a baby.

Michael:Huh?! Hiro where did you get that from?

Me: I've always had it with me it like my lucky charm.

Michael:That makes things easier you already have a chaos emerald.

Me: Well I'm all done with packing up.

Michael: Meet me and the others outside when you're ready to leave.

I just nodded as Micheal walked out the dorm. After getting ready I  head outside To the gates to see the seven heavenly virtues waiting for me.

Uriel:So how are we going to get you and all your stuff to Angel Island you just learning of chaos energy to use chaos control.

Me:Oh I got that covered.

I pull some car keys out my pocket calling Speed Star to me.

Me: Girls allow me to introduce you to Speed Star my car.

Seven Heavenly Virtues: Wow.

Me: Yeah at first she was a old piece of junk no one wanted be I saw some potential in her after a little body work and a paint job she was as good as new.

Sariel:You mortals and your machine. It is a impressive vehicle.

Me: Thanks I took a lot sweat and blood to make her look this good.

Sandalphon:Yes but a vehicle like this won't get you in the air.

Me:Oh don't worry about that I got it covered.

I put a my stuff in the trunk of Speed Star and hop in the seven angels spread their wings I then hear something behind me my bullies and exs I decided I didn't want to deal with them so I drive off . Along the way I decided to turn on the radio.

Endless possibilities came in it's one of the songs I can jam out to. We get to the port of Union City I drive off into the water Speed Star transforms into it's boat mode.

The girls are flying next to me with their wings.

Micheal:It won't be long until we make but you'll need to fly to get there.

Me: No problem.

I change Speed Star to jet mode.

This surprised the girls again.

Gabriel:Wow that really is a unique machine you have there.

Me:she can only do this because I worked hard on making her she's by far my best project just glad Atlas hasn't come to me about it.

I start to see this large Island floating in the sky.

Me:Whoa So that's Angel Island it looks amazing.

Micheal: indeed it does. This is were you'll live from now on as well as train to harness the power of chaos.

There was an altar and a massive green emerald that radiated a massive amount of power.

Me: Michael what is that jewel and why does it radiates so much power?

Micheal: That Hiro is the master emerald  a very powerful artifact of Limitless power created by our father God himself.

Me:Wow that's powerful. Wait is the master emerald the reason why the island floats.

Micheal:Yes it is it share it's power with the island which allows it to float.

Me: That's awesome!!!!!

???:(Baby nosies)

Me:huh?

(Ignore the Pokemon just the choas)

Me: what are those little guys.

Micheal:Those little creatures are chao's their origins is very much unknown even to us angels.

One choa walk up to stand up holding it's arm out to me.

Me:You want me to hold you little guy.

Choa:Chu chu.

I picked him up then I was swarmed by the little guys.

Me:hehehe You're quite the bunch aren't you.

Metatron:Aw they like you already.

Me:Huh I wonder why?

Micheal: It's because you have this soothing arua around you it makes them feel protected and at ease around you. But why did you take that dark form you need all seven choas emerald to obtain that level of power but you had only one?

Me: Honestly I don't know myself what I do know is that I felt something feeding on my negativity as if something was making my anger even stronger.

Uriel:Well this does bring up questions what was feeding you negative chaos energy?

Mean while underneath Union Academy

Ironwood:How are the artificial emeralds coming.

Scientist: They're come out very well sir but.

Ironwood:But?

Scientist:The other day sir they started glowing like the were reacting to something.

Ironwood:The were reacting to something?

Scientist: Yes sir the had this dark glow to but I don't know what could have happened to make the react that.

Ironwood:(gasp) It was Hiro they reacted to him that day he took on that dark form of his. They must have been feeding off his negative emotions. Let's stop emerald production for now and study them more there's still much we have to learn about the Chaos Emeralds and we're still missing the other six.

As Ironwood opens up a panel he takes out a yellow choas emerald.

Ironwood:soon enough Atlas will the world's greatest super power yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 458 18
If you are new to my stories. I write long and detailed chapters. So expect 2000 to almost 4000+ words chapter. This story is about a smart female Lu...
93.8K 2.9K 42
Waking up in the body of a Romani Archiman is acceptable. Getting 3rd and 1st True Magics is nice. Getting Beasts as pets - delightful. The world of...
42.1K 765 30
Ash Ketchum has finished the world championship, but that also means he's closer to be a pokemon master. He already continue his adventure after his...
47.2K 1K 42
Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, the Egyptian Kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these Shadow Games erupted into a war...