🍰 : 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚍𝚎...

By GOING-BANANAZ

All you need to know about haven city is right here More

🍰: 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘
🍰: 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚎- 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
🍰: 𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠
🍰: 𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗

🍰: 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍

8 0 2
By GOING-BANANAZ

The virtual world.

The virtual world is a place where computer viruses, a species of humanoid AIs live. They can also travel in and out of screens, like TVs or Arcade games.

But this isn't about them, not yet. This is about the world they live in.

The virtual world is a large area that connects to a wide range of electronics so that computer viruses can access the real world.

It's just like any other town, just virtual. It also has its own laws, like how you need a license to operate and own a pocket dimension.

Which brings me to another thing; just like in the world of Haven City, pocket dimensions exist!

They're mostly owned by computer viruses, Delphine being an example.

They're accessible through dark areas, like caves, basements, attics, etc.

I think that's all of the info on this part of Haven City?????? If I remember anything else, I'll be sure to add it here

I'll talk about Denizen Town next lmao

-Connie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5.7K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
200K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
59.1K 3.3K 72
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
32.4K 1.8K 41
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...