- Those eyes - Ao'nung (on ho...

By Pandoras_fav_human

"your beauty never scared me" "I've never met anyone like you, that's why" This st... More

(: Playlist :)
(: Intro :)
1. ~ past ~
2. ~Past~ pt. 2
3. Him <3
4. ~ why? ~
5. ~ The dream ~
~Dealing with anxiety and disorders~
A/N
A/N
Another A/N

6. Our spot [M -ish]

102 3 0
By Pandoras_fav_human

You were feeding ilu when you heard a horn "the tulkun are back! Everyone our brothers and sisters are home" you see everyone dive into the water as you stop feeding the ilu and send your ilu off you see a familiar figure in the corner of your eye and their running to you, you look at the familiar figure " hey ao'nung what's going on and why do you have a huge smile on your face?" You say as Ao'nungs grabs you with a smile that reaches ear to ear. 

"Come!" Ao'nung says 'I've never seen him so happy I like it' you smile just like ao'nung he calls his ilu and we both ride it to his spirit brother but aonung wants to get there fast so he holds onto your leg, we reach his spirit brother, he swims off the ilu still pulling me along we swim to his spirit brother he lets go of me and swims to the tulkun's eye and signs stuff to him 'hey brother how was your trip?' The tulkun then started making noises and you swam to the top as they were talking you break the surface and were amazed there were ilu jumping everywhere and everyone was happy and so were you 'I feel you eywa' you take a second to lose your eyes and relax 'I feel you eywa stronger then ever thank you for leading me and my family here' you open your eyes when you feel a tap on your leg and get pulled under it was ao'nung you smile, you playfully pushed him away he signed 'come say hi to my spirit brother' you nod and he pulls you to his spirit brother you wave and the tulkun talks to you "I here you and ao'nung like each other?" You nod smiling and blushing "have you kissed yet" you nod once more laughing and blushing "so do you plan on mating?" You go wide eyed and are tomato red and frozen the tulkun laughs and ao'nung blushing hard tells him to stop 'I'm gonna go to our spot ok ao'nung? Meet me there at eclipse ok?' He nods and signs 'ok ill meet you there soon' as you leave on your ilu you here the tulkun say "our spot huh?" You smile as you blush 

You arrive at yours and Ao'nungs spot but decided not to go and and just chill with the reef you play with the fish and connect your braid to these Jellyfish like creatures that are connected to the sea floor and you make a little tunnel for ao'nung to follow and you ask the fish and you ilu to pitch in as you tell them the plan but once your done its starts to turn eclipse "ok everyone do as we planed" they all went into there positions and you go into the cave And lay down just waiting.........

°•

Ao'nung pov

°•

"Hey have you seen y/n?" neytiri says "no but if I do find her what do you want me to say?" I say "to see me as soon as possible, ronol is letting her do a dance for the celebration" 

"Ok i'll try to find her and I'll tell her" neytiri asking about y/n reminded me its almost eclipse 'I should probably head to the cave' I go the the shore and call my ilu and Ride to the cave half way there it became eclipse 'shit I'm late' I begin to see a little tunnel I see her ilu and I get off mine and I see golden fish in the shape of an arrow pointing toward the cave I laugh 'oh I totally love her' I get on her ilu then the ilu started moving pretty slow and I admired her work I see multi-colored fish swim all around me and golden fish leading the way I reach the cave and get off her ilu and swim up

°•

Your pov

°•

I see ao'nung swimming toward the surface and I blush 'he's hot even when he swims o my eywa I swear' he breaks the surface and smirks at me "you love me so much don't you?" He says playfully you blush and say "N-no!!!!" Acting all shy then smirks back at him, you hold out your hand for him and he take it but instead of getting out of the water he pulls you in you fall into the water screaming and slap him playfully once you get above the water. "Hey! What was that for???" you yell

"You look pretty when your hair is wet" you blush and ignore it. You try to get on the cave floor pulling yourself up but you feel hands on you butt and leg and blush but ao'nung wasn't being seductive he was just helping you up, you get on the cave floor but your face is red. He smirks and pulls himself up onto the cave floor "did you like where I placed my hands on you?" You slap his shoulder and he laughs "don't worry I might have liked it to" he then kisses you you go wide eyed as your face is already red but you melt into the kiss a couple seconds later. He breaks the kiss, hugs you and spins you around "I missed you" he says as he spins you, you laugh "put me down!" He does as told and you say "I missed you too though" he smiles and sits down back against the cave wall and do the same but beside him " by the way your mom wants to see you after this" 

"Wait- does my mom know about this and us?!?!?" You say shocked "oh! No no no she doesn't know! its our little secret" he puts a finger over his mouth and winks at me, you blush, smile and wink back.

He just laughs and just grabs your chin to keep your head straight and pecks your cheek "I really like you" he then moves you head toward him and have a moment where you to just stare into each others eyes and soon enough that moment became seductive. 

He then kissed you, you melted into it immediately, as yours and his lips moved against each other he wraps his arm around your waist and proped you up on his lap, you reacted to this and opened your mouth slightly and he took his chance and put his tongue in your mouth, as his tongue explored your mouth you had a feeling in the pit of your stomach but it wasn't bad if anything it was telling you that you wanted more, you started moving your tongue against his and minutes later you broke the kiss, you were panting but he wasn't 'of course he's not panting he basically lives in the water' once you broke the kiss he kissed from the corner of you mouth to your collarbone and back up to your neck and stared sucking, biting, kissing anything to bring you pleasure, "ao'nu- mm ao'nung- ahh aonung we- e need to ge- get back soon- mmmm" you bite your lip to stop the moaning because you knew if you moaned he would keep going, he keeps on leaving marks on your neck as your muffled moans echoed in the cave, he then stops and makes out with you once more but putting his hands on either side of our hips and making you grind against him, the muffled moans became louder as his back is still against the cave wall he then once again pleasured your neck and he had hit a spot he hadn't before and you whip your head back and moaned he found your sweet spot, as he abused your sweet spot with his mouth he kept making you grind against him, the grinding, and biting, the kissing, and sucking, it was to much for you, you started feeling wet stuff in your cloth "ao'nung- ahhmmm we need to- to stop-" you once again bit your lip, he stops seconds after you told him to, he looked in your eyes with lust "why? Why do we need to stop y/n?" 

"because I have to talk to my mom remember?" You say trying not to give in to his lustful gaze. "Oh right ok i'll take you to her" you nod and you both get up but before you could jump into the water he spins you and dip kisses you "I just had to do that before we leave" he then helps you up, "ok lover boy lets get me to my mom" he laughs and nods "I think I like the name lover boy" you both jump in the water and swim toward your ilu, ao'nung decides to control the ilu and you get on behind and he grabs your leg and rubs it, he turns and pecks your mouth you look shocked and just chuckled as he started taking you back to the island. 

°•

°•

°•

°•

You get back and thank ao'nung for taking you home and you run toward your hut and you see neytiri "ao'nung said you needed to talk to me?" 

"OH MY EYWA WE HAVE TO HURRY YOUR GOING TO DANCE FOR THE CELEBRATION!!" Your shocked and happy "wait Really!!!!" 

"YES now get ready and we will work on the dance, the feature on the dance is belly dancing" she says as she throws stuff at you to wear. 

This is the stuff she threw at you the wear:

"YES I GET TO FINALLY WEAR THIS YEAH" You get overly excited and get dressed in your side of the room, you go over to neytiri and she covers her mouth with both of her hands "what did I mess up on something?"

"No your just- your the most beautiful daughter anyone could have" she says sincerely you smile and hug her "I don't think I could ever give you away to your future lover, you just to pretty to give away" you laugh and step out of the hug and do a little twirl "go ahead I like being complimented" you have a smug smile on your face neytiri just chuckles "ok i'll teach you the dance"

°•

Here kind the idea I had for the dance:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gCP035lfW-U watch this one to 1:25 and the rest of the dance is this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lcoJd9p6NMM

°•

Timeskip: your done with the dance

°•

you go and get food for your family but you bump into a..... interesting dude "oh I'm sorry I really didn't mean to bump into you"

"Its ok" he says as he looks you up and down "how about I get a name for that beautiful face" you laugh but you obviously are uncomfortable "its y/n what's your name" you flash him a kind smile

"Im Ateyo" he looks you up and down "wait were you the one who did that dance earlier" you nod "that was amazing I could never do that even if I was a girl" he says as you stare at ao'nung with a 'help me' look "so you and ao'nung you guys friends?" 

"yeah were really good friends" you smile at him and he offers to show you something and you follow him but sign to ao'nung to 'follow us' while Ateyo  wasn't looking. "Here we are, look at the veiw" 

"Wow it's so cool....." You notice he pulled you far from people "hey are you ok?" He looks worried "yeah I'm fine I guess I'm just a little upset right now" he asks "why? If you don't mind me asking" 

"Oh I'm just upset that's all" you flash him a smile and look away "I think I know what will cheer you up" he smirks and grabs your chin and was about to kiss you "get off me!" You push him away "you little slut come back here" he grabs you and pins you to a tree "now you have no where to go and no one can see us" 

"Ao'nung!!!!" You scream as ao'nung body slams ateyo (like how ao'nung did to Lo'ak in the movie) he then starts punching him, they get into a full blown fight and I run to get my dad and Tonowari I arrive with Tonowari and my dad and we find ateyo on top of ao'nung punching him, the two dad pull them apart "what is going on here!" Tonowari says ao'nung steps up and says "ateyo was trying to kiss y/n when she was trying to run away and pinned her against the tree and that's when I stepped in" 

"Is this true y/n?" Jake asks me I nod and Tonowari punishes ateyo and tells his family.

°•

I get home and get changed and I hear a knock on the wall "you good?" It was ao'nung "yeah I'm good thank you for helping me" you then look at him " Did your mom not tend to your face?!?!" You say running up to him and bringing him inside, no one else was home, you ten to his wounds, "so your not hurt are you?" I nod "I'm not hurt at all, but this isn't about me I need to tend your wounds!" He laughs and kisses me "I like you being bossy" he smirks "funny! Very funny!" You Punch his shoulder "OW ow ow ow owowowowoow" 

"oh I didn't mean to I'm sorry ao'nung do you want a kiss to make it feel better?" You make pouty lips and he smirks "kidding but yes I would like a kiss" you chuckle and peck his lips "suddenly I feel all better!!! Come." He grabs your hand and intertwined your fingers together and runs to the dock and jumps in the water and you hesitate and breaks the surface "come on what are you waiting for?" 

"for you to show your face" you then cannon ball into the water splashing him, you come up from being underwater and he splashes you back you have a offended face "ugh I can't believe you would do that!!" You then splash him back and you guys laugh as you guys have a splashing battle but while you were doing that a certain eyes where on you two...........

°•

°•

°•

°•

°•

°•

°•

°•

°•

°•

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING I CANT BELIEVE WE HAVE MORE THEM 300 READS. Shootout to 

softchxton

And

ZoeyDiggoryWood

For helping me get past my writers block and giving me ideas for this chapter and I'm sorry I haven't posted recently I've had covid I still have it and I just wasn't feeling up to doing anything but I got it done so your welcome and have a nice day or night bye bye

Lmfao^^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 231 51
Social media and written AU with the characters of the movie Avatar: The Way of Water in college. Built around love, old relationships, and friendshi...
132 3 6
"I ask why a lot because I feel the need to know. So now i have to ask you, Why do you love me?" 16 year old Riy'Lea is the chiefs daughter. A middle...
68.3K 1.2K 17
Perfectly Imperfect || Lo'ak PLLEASE I WROTE THIS LAST UEAR AND I WAS A HORNY LITTLE GIRL PLEASE DONT BASH ME ༺ Y/N, the only 'different' daughter in...
720K 22.1K 22
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❥ The forest will forever be your home. No matter where your family moves you'll always be pulled back to the Omatikaya clan, your people. Th...