Bangpink- My abusive siblings.

By _Mirror_girll_

???- "𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉.....?" ???- "𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: What did I do?
Chapter 2: Y/N boyfriend.
Chapter 3: Consequences.
Chapter 4: Surprised for Y/N.
Chapter 6: Surrounding by loneliness.
Chapter 7: Regret.
Not a chapter!
Chapter 8: Loves from family.
Chapter 9: New version of me.
Introduction 2
Chapter 10: Ruin someone birthday party.
Not a chapter!
Chapter 11: The game starts now.
Chapter 12: Lunch food just for you
Chapter 13: Surrender yourself to the police.
Chapter 14: Just visiting.
Some information. (Important)
Chapter 15: The Incident.
Chapter 16: Warning?
Chapter 17: The Promise We Made.
Chapter 18: Please forgive me.
Chapter 19: Felt Grateful
Not a chapter!
Chapter 20: The new cafe?
Info (IMPORTANT)
Chapter 21: Jealousy?
Chapter 22: What happened?
25k readers!🔥
Chapter 23: Sometimes it's pain
Chapter 24: The effect.

Chapter 5: It's so painful.

3K 68 8
By _Mirror_girll_

No one Pov.

Today is very tiring..... Now school time is over so all students want to go home. When I was walking to the school gate, all the students laughed at me. There are also students who talk shit about me.

Girl 1- "Oh my god, you're right about her. She is really a slut!"

Girl 3- "She even sold her body, I bet she's working as a stripper." *Smirk*

Boy 2- "Hey Y/N! I heard you work as a stripper! Do you want to sleep with me tonight?!"

Girl 4- "I think Y/N will agree because she's is a cheap slut." *Smirk*

Suddenly Bangpink show up.

Jungkook- "I can't believe a nerd like you would be a slut." *smirk*

Jin- "Why don't you want to sleep with that guy Y/N? Aren't you a slut?!" *smirks*

Jimin- "YAH! ARE YOU A FUCKING DEAF?! CANT YOU HEAR THAT JIN HYUNG IS TALKING TO YOU?!"

Y/N- "I h-hear-"

Jin- "Leave this bitch alone Jimin, because Eomma and Appa also have a surprise for her. We should go home quickly." *Smirk*

RM- "See you later, you fucking bitch." *Smirk*

With that they got into the limo and went home leaving me crying in front of the school gate, All the students laughed at me and they went home, Then I kept running and running until my feet hurt. When I was running, I fell when a motorcycle passed in front of me.

When I saw who was driving the motorcycle, it was none other than Eunwoo and my brother's friend. They laughed at me when they saw my knee bleeding, They deliberately passed in front of me to hurt me.

It started raining slowly and they were about to hit me with the motorcycle. I quickly got up and ran fast, I didn't even know how I could run when my legs were bleeding. My body feels very painful, I feel like my body is killing me.

I kept running from them as they chased after me. I ran until my body was hit by a stick, then I fell and slipped because it was slippery. Then Eunwoo and my brother's friends got off the motorbike and beat me. After 1 or 2 minutes they stopped and laughed at me, then they left me.

(End of Y/N Pov.)

Hwang In-yeop Pov:

As soon as school was over, I went straight to detention class because the teacher thought I skipped class after I finished playing sports at another school. Even though I helped Y/N who was beaten by students in the canteen earlier..... After what happened to Y/N, I will not remain silent.

I will do something to them and I will make sure they regret what they did to Y/N. Especially IU and Eunwoo. Suddenly I think something bad happened to Y/N, I think someone is still bullying her and she is in a painful situation now. I watched the rain fall heavily outside the window as I thought about Y/N.

(End of Hwang In-yeop Pov.)

Y/N Pov:

As soon as they left me, I continued walking to go back home. The rain is getting heavier and my body is very wet, as I walk, I cry because of what happened today. I have never felt so humaliated in my life and the worst part is, everyone has seen my body. I don't know how I want to go to school after this.

After a few minutes, I reached home. The bodyguard let me in and he opened the door for me.

(Thier mansion.)

When I just walk into the house, I saw they're sitting on the couch and they just giving me a smirks look. I don't see eomma and appa here.

(Thier living room.)

Jin- "Hello my little sister!" *Smirk*

Jisoo- "How are you Y/N?!" *Smirk*

I didn't greet they're back because I scared of them.

J-Hope- "ANSWER THEIR QUESTIONS YOU FUCKING BITCH!" *smirk*

Y/N- "I'm f-fine O-oppa and n-noona....."

(End of Y/N Pov.)

Then they were silent, BTS just looked at Y/N with a smirk. Blackpink was confused with BTS and they started to understand what they were seeing. Blackpink also let out a small laugh at Y/N.

Y/N was also confused with her siblings, but after a while Y/N started to understand what BTS was seeing. BTS looked at Y/N's wet chest and it revealed Y/N's bra. Then Y/N quickly covered her chest with her arms. BTS just look at Y/N with a smirks on their face and suddenly, Taehyung came up to her.

Taehyung- "Yah! What the hell are you doing?! Do not cover you chest!" *Smirk*

Y/N started crying again because BTS tried to sexually harass Y/N.

Jungkook- "I told you guys already, Y/N's boobs are big." *smirk*

Suga- "I can't imagine what Y/N's boobs feel like." *smirk*

RM- "Y/N I suggest that you should stop drinking milk, I think your boobs are big because you always drink milk every day. But if you don't want to stop drinking milk, that's fine." *smirk*

Everyone burst out laughing. Y/N couldn't take it anymore and she ran to her room, but before she ran to her room, Taehyung grabbed her wrist tightly. It left a red mark on Y/N's wrist.

Jin ordered Taehyung and Jimin to hold Y/N, then Lisa took out a knife from her pocket and cut Y/N's hand. Y/N screamed in pain as Lisa made a cut on her arm, they just laughed at Y/N's condition. Once again Jungkook took out his cell phone to record.

Then the others joined in and hurt Y/N with a knife. Y/N asked them to stop but they just ignored Y/N and continued to hurt her.

After they injured Y/N with the knife, they stopped. Y/N thought they wanted to stop but Y/N was wrong. They continued by beating Y/N. She screamed with pain all over her body, Y/N asked them to stop. But they just beat her up.

Y/N Pov:

After a few minutes, they stopped beating me. My body was full of wounds, I was crying in pain badly.

Y/N- "Why....?"

Bangpink- "Huh?"

Y/N- "W-why are y-you g-guys doing t-this to m-me....?" *hiccups*

I saw them look at each other and they laughed.

Jin- "Because you deserve it."

Jungkook- "Jin hyung point is that you deserve to be treated like this and it doesn't matter if you ask anyone for help because everyone already hates you. So it's pointless if you report us to the police." *smirk*

The words that came out of their mouths were like knives that pierced my heart a million times.

Jennie- "Oh yeah, forgot to tell you. Y/N if you want to know, it was actually us who told Eunwoo and oppa's friends to bully you when you were about to go home. So do you have fun playing with them?" *Smirk*

That's it, I can't stand them anymore. I already hate them.

To be continued.........

Hey guys it's me again Myung-Hee ✨ How are you guys doing? I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.😊

And please vote this chapter and leave a lot of comments!💞 I want to see everyone's reaction to this chapter. (I mean a good comment.)😃

(1259 Words) 🔥💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 1.4K 9
𝐊𝐢𝐦-𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐦-𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰...
129K 5.6K 60
𝖘𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖑 𝖙𝖔 '𝖈𝖔𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖆' ❝Show me your scars," He said. "But...why?" She asked quizzically, she was covered in bruises and felt intimidated...
6.3K 137 15
"remember I brought you, I waste my money on you" .......................... "just go frm here slut" ........................... "please come back ag...
58.1K 1.8K 33
𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴... 𝘏𝘪𝘮. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘏𝘪𝘮. 𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴...