we are young (pablo gavi x re...

Por rose_ig

y/n a completely normal girl, goes to visit her cousins in barcelona. her best friends obsession with a young... Más

Casting
-part 1-
-part 2-{insta}
-part 3-
-part 4-{insta}
-part 5-
-part 6-{insta}
-part 7-
-part 8-{insta}
-part 9-
-part 10-{insta}
-part 11-
-part 12-{insta}
-part 13-
-part 14-{insta}
-part 15-
-part 16-{insta}
A/N
-part 17-
-part 18-{insta}
-part 19-
-part 20-{insta}
-part 21-
-part 22-{insta}
-part 23-
-part 24-{insta}
-part 25-
-part 26-{insta}
-part 27-
-part 28-{insta}
-part 29-
-part 30-{insta}
-part 31-
A/N PLEASE READ
-part 32-{insta}
-part 34-{insta}
-part 35-
-part 36-{insta}
-part 37-
-part 38-{insta}
-part 39-
-part 40-{insta}
-part 41-
-part 42-{insta}
-part 43-
-part 44-{insta}
-part 45-
-part 46-{insta}
-part 47-
-part 48-{insta}
a/n-sequel!!!
-part 49-
-part 50-{insta}

-part 33-

1.6K 17 8
Por rose_ig

"okay we're here," pablo said from the drivers seat.

"i can't believe you took my seat," i said to henry, he had claimed the passenger seat.

"i'll give it back if you...kiss pablo," he said.

"bet," i said quickly.

henry climbed into the back and i climbed into the passenger seat. pablo then handed henry twenty dollars.

"the betrayal!" i gasped.

"come on now, just a little smooch," he said pointing to his lips.

i grabbed his neck and pulled him in giving him a kiss. henry gasped from the back and when i pulled away pablo just smiled like an idiot.

that was when i realized all my friends were waiting for us to open the door.

i unlocked it for them, "my bad."

"leo come on!" someone said and i turned to see that leo, my goddamn ex, was standing there with his mouth agape.

my jaw dropped too as he climbed into the seat.

"yall are goddamn traitors," i yelled angrily.

"what?!" audrey asked.

"he broke up with me," i exclaimed, pointing to leo.

"y'all were dating?" pablo asked from the drivers seat.

"what?!" they all yelled, looking at leo.

"i swear man i'm going to fucking kill you," andrew said climbing out of his seat to where leo was sitting.

"fight fight!" henry started chanting to which i slapped him on the back of his head.

"banish him to the back!" i yelled and andrew dragged him to the back of the bus.

"okay alls peaceful now." i said.

i looked around to see if everyone was here, andrew, audrey, zayn, ryder, lucy, melissa, austin, brandon, leah, kyla, hudson, cj, and...leo.

"all right we're good!" ryder yelled from the back.

"y/n play some music!" austin yelled from the middle.

"bet," i said plugging in my phone to the van.

i played my go-to playlist on shuffle and everyone immediately started screaming out the lyrics.

"WHOPPER WHOPPER WHOPPER WHOPPER!"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2K 92 9
"Is this the end?" "No mi amor, it's not even close to that" They say you never fully get over your first love, that apart of your heart will always...
15.6K 299 41
"Who would have ever thought that a love full of secrets could end in an infinite love." From enemies to lovers and from lovers to A love full of se...
40.3K 1.5K 81
𝐏𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐢 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳 { 🤍 } 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙈𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙪𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙚, 𝙨𝙤 𝙔𝙤𝙪...
28.6K 542 19
˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ "𝗶'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲!" "𝗼𝗵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵?" "𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵." ˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸...