𝓗𝓔𝓡𝓘𝓓𝓐 2 | 𝗞𝗩 ✔ 🍁

Від _d_n_i_

" i should have ended you when i had the chance " " but you didn't " " this is not about the diamond , is it... Більше

B̸O̸O̸K̸ T̸R̸A̸I̸L̸E̸R̸ 🔥
b̸l̸a̸c̸k̸ r̸u̸b̸y̸ 🔥
d̸e̸a̸l̸ 🔥
e̸x̸c̸h̸a̸n̸g̸e̸ 🔥
b̸l̸a̸n̸k̸ 🔥
p̸l̸a̸n̸ 🔥
o̸u̸t̸s̸k̸i̸r̸t̸ 🔥
d̸e̸s̸e̸r̸t̸ 🔥
A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥
H̸a̸r̸e̸m̸ 🔥
A̸b̸y̸s̸s̸ 🔥
R̸e̸d̸ 🔥
p̸a̸s̸s̸i̸o̸n̸ 🔥
R̸a̸w̸ 🔥
I̸n̸t̸e̸n̸s̸e̸ 🔥
R̸e̸b̸i̸r̸t̸h̸ 🔥
s̸u̸n̸r̸a̸y̸ 🔥
A̸l̸l̸u̸r̸e̸ 🔥
N̸a̸m̸e̸ 🔥
t̸w̸i̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥
c̸u̸r̸v̸e̸s̸ 🔥
Q̸u̸e̸e̸n̸ 🔥
p̸o̸i̸s̸o̸n̸ 🔥
D̸y̸n̸a̸s̸t̸y̸ 🔥
P̸o̸w̸e̸r̸ 🔥
p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥
m̸y̸s̸t̸i̸c̸a̸l̸ 🔥
d̸i̸s̸c̸e̸r̸n̸ 🔥
T̸r̸u̸s̸t̸ 🔥
L̸i̸e̸s̸ 🔥
p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥
PART 2 : B̸o̸u̸n̸d̸l̸e̸s̸s̸ 🔥
S̸i̸r̸e̸n̸ 🔥
c̸r̸o̸w̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥
A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥
D̸-3 🔥
T̸h̸r̸o̸n̸e̸ 🔥
T̸o̸x̸i̸n̸ 🍁
D̸i̸s̸d̸a̸i̸n̸ 🍁
A̸g̸o̸n̸y̸ 🍁
m̸e̸m̸o̸r̸i̸e̸s̸ 🍁
d̸o̸o̸m̸s̸d̸a̸y̸ 🍁
F̸u̸r̸y̸ 🍁
❥𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃❥ 🍁
J̸u̸s̸ d̸r̸e̸i̸n̸ j̸u̸s̸ d̸r̸o̸n̸ 🍁
Y̸u̸ g̸o̸n̸p̸l̸e̸i̸ s̸t̸e̸ o̸d̸o̸n̸ 🔥
M̸I̸ f̸a̸m̸i̸l̸i̸a̸r̸ 🍁
A̸m̸o̸r̸e̸ 🍁
𝑬𝑳 𝑭𝑰𝑵 🍁
brief announcement

A̸m̸b̸u̸s̸h̸ 🍁

580 43 20
Від _d_n_i_

" hobi and yoongi are on their way here as we speak , they are bringing weapons and few more of our men " jabel informs jungkook who is seated on a chair with a huge table in front of them which has the palace blue print on it , all right in an inn.

Placing the cancer stick betwee his lips ...its been three days , every where is tensed...but as they are being searched for , they are plotting and plotting good.

" what's it gonna be boss " jabel takes a seat...jungkook having a sinister grin on his face...

" i'm thinking bombs , blood...loud screams , then fire works *pow pow* " he cackles , squashing the cancer sticks between his thumb.

" while you're at it , ensure i get a room with me and zaria alone...i've got unfinished business with her " taehyung smirks , stepping into the room...body sweaty as he's back from his work out...

" and what are you gonna do? " jungkook smirks , loving the fire in taehyung's eyes...finding it super sexy.

" imma fucking bleed her dry " taehyung spits...taking off his shirt as he heads to the bathroom , jabel turning his face away before he saw something that would cost him his life.

Jungkook chuckles at jabel's reaction "  take this plan...study it , let me know if you find something useful..."

Jabel nods , making his way out of the room as jungkook goes to join taehyung in the shower.

----------------------------

" UGH THAT FUCKING BITCH!!!!"

" HAD ME FOOLED ALL THIS TIME?!!"

" LETTING OUR GUARD DOWN! , FUCKING TAKING CONTROL?!!!"

" THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!"

" BUNCH OF USELESS ELDERS!!!"

Zaria is raging without control as she continues to smash things and break vases...screaming in their faces.

" there's is a search team out to find them " a guard speaks up...but almost pisses his pants as she storms towards him.

" any results? "

" no ma'am " he casts his head down , voice low as she is very intimidating

A harsh slap is head across the room , repeating the action on the poor body guard..." You should be out there searching! For them...if i don't have their heads in my palm by tonight?!...then i'll have yours instead" she spits in his face.

" what are we gonna do about the king ?" One of the elders speaks up.

" THE KING? "

" THERE IS NO KING YOU FOOLS!! " she screams , loosing her mind.

--------------------------------

Letting his towel fall to the ground as he makes his way into the bath , taehyung resting his back on the edge as he smirks , biting his lips at the view of his husbands manhood.

The stare game is intense as jungkook smirks , moving towards taehyung...eyes boring holes down on his , pushing a strand of hair behind tae's ear.

Leaning to kiss him but taehyung turns away , jungkook scoffs...relaxing his shoulders as they both remain in close proximity.

" is this about what i did? "

" damn right it is " taehyung sounds vile.

" love "

" you don't understand jungkook , i've always known you to act irrational but what you did...acting on impulse put us in a goddamn mess  , i had to leave our kids when they were 8months old just to save your ass...they had to stop feeding on me forcefully , i was hanged ....fucking hanged " taehyung is fuming , hitting jungkook's chest as his eyes get teary.

" taehyung?....baby please calm down " jungkook urges , caging tae's waist but he resists.

" i'm so so sorry , i could go back in time and right my wrongs but i was also way young back then , left with the burden of  ruling the dark...left with secrets i did not choose , left to see both my parents die and left to raise a younger one all on my own...i did not know love , i did not know happiness until i met you...perhaps all the suffering is the price i have to pay for all my wrong doings but with you i found redemption , i found peace...i became a father , husband , lover and a leader...my path was bright because of you...the core of my strength is you taehyung...i wept for days knowing how disappointed you would be in me , please forgive me " jungkook begs...rubbing his nose against tae's.

" how many lashes do i need to take for you to forgive me? " he whispers.

" never say that , the scars on you are cutting me deep enough..no more suffering , i love you and i have you back....there's no time to waste on ill feelings...i'd rather much prefer that we heal  each other...after all  , what is my life without you? "

Lips melting into each others in a gentle manner , the palm of jungkook's hand caressing the curve on tae's waist....relishing the feel of the smooth soft flesh in his palm as he squeezes down on the thick places...nuzzling his nose along tae's neck as he inhales his fresh scent in.

Leaving open mouth kisses that gives rise of goosebumps on tae's skin. Head thrown back at his husbands lovingly caresses on his body , a satisfied smile leaving his lips ...feeling jungkook suck on his collarbones.

Moaning as he hoists himself up on jungkook , hanging tightly  on his shoulders , caging his hips with his thighs.

Jungkook faced with tae's tits , lips immediately latching on his protruding nipples .

" Fuck me good like you used too? " taehyung moans...sinking down on jungkook's hard rock length.

" do i ever not fuck you good? " jungkook groans , ramming deeply into taehyung.

The bath long forgotten as taehyung leaves harsh marks on his husband back , those marks signifying a fleeting moment of intense pleasure , moaning wildly into his ear as he shudders from the intensity.

Jungkook fisting his soft ass in his palms as he fucks into him , eyes rolled to the back as his toes curl beneath the water.

Moaning against each others lips  , panting like they ran a marathon as they both reach their climax ...lips  entangled , not wanting to let go of each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

I can't believe i've been writing this book for over 6months now😂😂.

Anyways we are in chap 45 , theres like 7 or 8 more to go🤭❤️.

I'm really gonna miss this book , but i have two new books in my drafts , im so excited to start them.

Bye♥️.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

321K 23.7K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
7.1K 240 11
"Can't you just let me go? Please just let me go." "The moment you walked into that room, you surrendered your life to me. No one and I mean no one g...
28.5K 1.5K 25
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
120K 2.1K 28
Polyamory, threesome Warning: boyxboyxboy, 18+ parts ----------------------------------------------------- - So what the fuck is going on? Why are yo...