ยนREDEMPTION โฅ klaus mikaelson

By Anna6307

๐‘๐ž๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง - BOOK 1 in the ๐˜™๐˜š๐˜œ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ. ๐Ÿ“ผ๏ฟฝ... More

โฅintroduction
โฅgraphic gallery
โฅpart i
โฅcast
o
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
โฅpart ii
โฅcast
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxii
BOOK 2

lxii

686 31 54
By Anna6307

Lucy's look for the chapter ≈

CHAPTER LXII

But you little baby saved me.

"I don't understand it, can't we wait for some time." Lucy exclaimed in a whisper. "Nik said he'll be here soon, alright?"

"We've been waiting for half an hour already, Lucy." Vaishali whispered back as Dr. Paige gave them a look.

"You guys shouldn't have dragged me here. Nik had already booked an appointment for me next week." Lucy whispered angrily, the eerie winds, flowing from bayou into the small room converted into a surgery, not sitting right with her.

"We're going. Now." she said firmly, standing up as she began to collect her belongings lying on the waiting chairs.

"Is everything okay?" the doctor asked with confusion, glancing at Agnes who was standing by the doorway.

"The father is not able to make it here today. So we'll have the checkup sometime later." Lucy explained as she made to head out of the surgery.

"His presence is not necessary." the doctor said hurriedly. "Wouldn't you like to know if your baby's okay?"

"His presence is necessary for me." she gritted, already not liking the uncanny woods and the sketchy doctor. "And, besides, I know my girl is okay. If anything's wrong, I'll be the first one to sense it."

"Wait! Wait!" the doctor hurried after her as Lucy brushed past Agnes.

"Let it be, Bayou Doc." Vaishali stepped into her way. "Lucy says she doesn't want the checkup, then she doesn't want it. Do not fess."

"Agnes," Hayley looked at the witch, "tell your doctor to calm down. We came because you suggested so, we can come some other time when the father's also there."

Agnes and the doctor shared a look at the mention of the father's presence.

"They'll come back some other time, Paige." Agnes gave her a reassuring nod.

"Who has the keys?" Lucy shouted from a distance, tugging at the locked handle of the car as another car came into view, its flash lighting the dark forest.

Lucy began walking towards it believing it to be Nik before her steps stalled halfway, watching as several men began pooling out of it.

Her instincts already made her feet walk backwards before she turned and ran for cover behind her car as an arrow whizzed past her shoulder.

"Lucy, run!" Vaishali's voice yelled out from somewhere followed by a male scream as Lucy sprinted into the dark woods.

There was a loud connotation going behind her, loads of screaming, shouting and fighting and suddenly silence and then loud footsteps.

Lucy looked over her shoulder. She could see the men following her, but there was still a very large distance for them to cover up.

"Oh, fuck you all." she muttered furiously to herself as she hid behind a tree.

After a minute of waiting, the first of the armed men whizzed past that tree and then she jumped onto the next one.

"You, bitch." she spitted out, her hands grabbing the face of the man under her and snapping it to the side.

Someone jumped onto her, slamming her body to the rocky ground by the shoulder.

Fingers tried to curl around her neck, attempting to choke her before she headbutted him, nails digging into his neck.

She pushed away his dazed body, getting back into her feet before impaling his neck with her heel, a disgusting retching sound reaching her ears.

"Ew." she muttered, her nose scrunched as she pulled it out.

"Lucy." a relieved voice called out as her eyes turned to Hayley holding up a bloodied Vaishali.

"V!" her eyes widened in shock as she rushed to the wolf, the blood pooling out of her shoulder.

"I'm okay." Vaishali chuckled tiredly as Lucy made to check on her injuries, "it's just a small wound."

"Let's get out of here." Lucy looked at them, their feets beginning to move already, pace fast.

"There are more coming." Hayley looked behind at the long trail of flashlights visible.

"Let them come." Lucy said firmly, hiding behind a gigantic tree trunk, as she snapped a sharply pointed branch.

"Give 'em hell." Lucy nodded with a smirk at Hayley standing across from her, her back to the trunk of another tree with Vaishali slumping down against it.

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

"Where is she?" Niklaus asked, his voice a clear indicator that he was attempting his best to keep the anger at bay.

"I lost her." Vaishali sighed, pressing at the wound on her shoulder, leaning against the wall of Dr. Paige's surgery. "One minute we were killing those witches or warlocks, whatever they were, and then the next there's just a shower of arrows and I'm passed out."

"Do you realize that I could not hear even a single ounce of fighting going on across the whole bayou!" he yelled. "I've sped past the whole forest! And there is not even a single sign of her!"

"Stop shouting!" Vaishali retorted. "That probably means she's alright."

"Or it means that she's passed out somewhere, bleeding profusely!"

"Look, first of all, stop with this yelling. I also care about her. Hayley's missing too. Alright? I looked for them, there was no blood there except for mine and those attackers."

"Oh, god damn it. . ." he trailed off, his ears perking up by the sound of wolf howls before he rushed out, Vaishali following weakly behind.

"Hayley!" Vaishali rushed to the wolf who was barely able to drag with her an almost unconscious Lucy.

"Love." Niklaus let out a relieved sigh, catching her before she fell, her body using him as the sole support for standing.

"What happened?" he asked worriedly, pulling out the arrow embedded above her abdomen.

"Oh." she groaned, her hand moving to touch at the wound, hair matted and clothes torn at places by the sharp branches of the trees.

He sunk his teeth into his wrist, bringing it to her mouth before she stopped him.

"She-She healed me. . ." she murmured, gently pushing his hand away.

"Who?" he frowned.

"Our daughter." Lucy smiled, looking up at him this time.

"She has your blood." Hayley spoke up, all eyes turning to her. "She's a part vampire, obviously."

"Where's Rebekah?" he asked, helping Lucy sit on the steps of the surgery as he shrugged his jacket off, wrapping it around her shoulders before he checked her for any other sort of injuries.

"She was not with us." Vaishali answered with furrowed brows.

"She was." Hayley spoke up. "She got stuck with some arrows too."

"You were passed out, V." she replied on the confused look on Vaishali's face.

"I asked her to reach here when I was getting late." Niklaus explained. "How's she lost now?"

"Here is Rebekah." a voice sighed as the girl in question appeared, pulling out arrows from her stomach, the wound on her heart quite visible as well.

"Thank you." Lucy said quietly, meeting the blonde's eyes. "For saving our lives."

"You're welcome. But I feel like there's someone else to thank too. Someone had killed all of them and there were claw marks, literally ripped to shreds."

"That must be the werewolf." Hayley muttered.

"Who?" Nik asked in confusion.

"Hayley's stalker." Vaishali sniggered, earning a scolding look from Hayley.

"The witches were supposed to protect you!" Klaus stated, angry as ever. "When I get my hands on Sophie Deveraux-"

"It wasn't Sophie, it was Agnes." Hayley spoke quickly.

"Fine! Agnes, Sophie, it's all the same to me! I'll slaughter the lot of them!"

"Not if Elijah gets there first." Rebekah spoke up, smiling.

"Elijah?" Lucy asked groggily. "Marcel returned him finally?"

Rebekah shook her head. "He's been in touch and he has a plan. All he asks is that we take care of you both."

"Who's Elijah?" Vaishali asked, dumbfounded.

Rebekah let out a faint laugh. "Our brother. Original vampire. The noble one."

"Oh, alright. Your family's big and messy enough for me to not keep a track of." she chuckled before shivering as a cold gust of wind hit her.

"Here," Rebekah stepped towards her, shrugging her jacket off, "you won't feel cold."

"Oh," she laughed awkwardly, before glancing at Hayley, "no, I'm alright."

"Shut up." the original blondie said sternly, wrapping it around her shoulders, careful of the wound on her shoulder blade.

"Can we just go home?" Hayley let out an exasperated sigh, her eyes flickering away from the pair.

"Of course." Lucy sighed, rising to her feet before her knees buckled as she stumbled.

Niklaus caught her before she could hit ground, picking her up bridal style. "I've got you, love. I've got you."

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

Lucy's look for the chapter ≈

"I never quite liked those New Orleans Witches. Do you, baby?" Lucy asked, looking down at her tummy, as she sipped on her coffee, strolling in the hallways of her home.

"They tried to kill us last night. Assholes." she scoffed, peeking in a room to find it empty. "But you little baby saved me."

She opened another door to find quite an interesting interrogation going on.

"We had a Deal!" Klaus seethed, prodding a finger in Sophie Deveraux's face. "You protect my unborn child, I dismantle Marcel's army and whilst I've been busy fulfilling my part of the bargain, you allowed Lucy to be attacked and almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches."

"I had nothing to do with it. I swear." Sophie responded frantically, her gaze shifting from Niklaus to Lucy who entered the parlor quitely. "We're linked, remember? You die, I die."

"Then how come I nearly died last night, darling, save for my own daughter saving me?" Lucy looked at her with an exasperated look as all eyes turned to her, registering her presence.

"Then, who are they?" Rebekah looked at the witch in question.

"They are a faction of extremists." Sophie hurried to explain. "Sabine stupidly told them about some vision they had about the baby."

"And what, pray tell, does that vision say?"

"They are totally open to interpretation. I'm guessing she's wrong on this one." Sophie rolled her eyes.

"Well," Nik began, taking a seat on the couch next to Lucy, "how, may I ask, was this particular vision interpreted?"

"Pretty much that your baby's gonna bring death to all the witches."

"Ha!" Klaus laughed, smirking slightly. "I grow fonder of my child by the second."

Lucy smacked his arm, muttering with a laugh, "I'm also a witch."

"That does not include you." Sophie chuckled a little awkwardly.

"Obviously." she rolled her eyes. "Besides, I never quite liked these New Orleans Witches."

"Sophie, look," Rebekah interjected, bringing them back to the main topic. "I promised Elijah that I would protect the Mikaelson miracle baby whilst he tries to win your witch Davina's loyalty. Why don't you tell me just how extreme this faction is?"

"Elijah's talking to Davina?" Sophie asked, the shock evident on her features.

"Yeah. As we speak I imagine." Rebekah said dryly.

Sophie gulped, letting out a nervous laugh, "I'm guessing she'll have plenty to say about that crowd."

"Do tell." Niklaus leaned forward, curious.

"I wasn't always an advocate for the witches. My sister was devoted, like our parents, and our upbringing was very strict, which drove me nuts. The minute I turned twenty one, I left the Quarter to travel and. . . play. But, I wanted to be a chef. . ."

All of them keenly followed her story of about eight months back, the story of Davina and the witches, until their interest peeked up at the mention of the 'Harvest'.

"What's the bloody Harvest?" Rebekah raised a curious brow.

"It's a ritual our coven does every three centuries so that the bond to our ancestral magic is restored, I'm sure Lucy must have heard of it."

"I prefer to stay away from New Orleans shit." Lucy passed her a tight smile. "Even if I've heard of it, it doesn't seem to matter enough to be remembered."

"And why haven't I heard of it?" Niklaus raised a brow.

"Because the Harvest always seemed like a myth. A story, passed on through generations like Noah's Ark, or the Buddha walking on water. The kind some people take literally, and some people don't." Sophie explained. "They had the girls of our community preparing for months. Four would be chosen for the harvest. They said it was an honor, that they were special. I thought it was a myth. . ."

━━━━━━✰━━━━━━

A/n :

This chapter idk why kinda felt like 'it could have been done better' 🤷‍♀️ idk?

And, ughh, i just don't like writing exact canon scenes with just a little improvisation, it feels so boring🧑‍💻.

Until then,
Ripahhhhhhhhhh.

Word Count : 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 817 24
Book I of the Elizabeth Gerard Series "If one were to not know you, Elijah Mikaelson, one would say you are trying to woo me." "And what if I am?" ...
234K 8.7K 24
โ˜ฝ ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง โ˜พ ...
36.8K 1.2K 18
Being reincarnated into a new universe, learning about the supernatural, dealing with murder, love and betrayal. Nope..... this was not on my 2023 bi...
51K 1.8K 69
"My love, you are mistaken," she said, slowly walking towards Klaus, a sinister smile visible on her lips, "I promise, I won't paint this town red." ...