Mafia king Wang Yibo and his...

By Jiang_yanli857

Wang Yibo (alpha) is a Mafia. He is cold and rude. He most of the time carries a stoic face, showing no emoti... More

Character Introduction :
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9 πŸ”ž
End: Happy Ending ☺️

Part 7

3.6K 219 14
By Jiang_yanli857

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with it. Thanks.

______________________________________

After the confession, Zhan and Yibo's relation became better, although Zhan used to tease Yibo a lot. Zhan told about the confession thing to
Zhou Cheng and Cheng Xiao also. They were happy for Zhan.

----

One day Zhou Cheng also confessed to Haikuan. At that Kuan felt like he was on cloud nine. He hugged Cheng tightly and then started kissing him passionately. Cheng was giving response to the kiss.

Madam yu knew since a long time that her son is in love with Haikuan. She also got to know that Kuan is a kind hearted person and he's best for her son. He can keep Cheng happy. So when Cheng told her about his love for Kuan, madam yu smiled and said, "I already know that. I'm not against this marriage, I just want your happiness. Moreover...... I also want to apologize to Zhan for my mistreatment".

Cheng smiled widely and hugged his mother saying, "Thank you mom. You're the best". Madam yu patted Cheng's head lovingly.

On the other hand, Kuan also told Carmen about it. Carmen was really happy. She instantly agreed with Kuan. She knew Kuan really loves Cheng and Cheng is perfect for Kuan.

Zhan was also happy for Cheng.

Kuan told his mom that he wants to marry Cheng as soon as possible just as Yibo ge. Carmen laughed at this. She agreed. The marriage was fixed after two weeks.

----

Zhan and Yibo used to kiss but they didn't made any physical relationship since Zhan was not ready and Yibo didn't wanted to force Zhan.

Madam yu came to Lan Mansion. Cheng was also with her. Carmen sent Kuan with Cheng for wedding shopping.

Madam yu apologized for her behavior with Zhan. Zhan, as kind hearted he is, forgave Madam yu. Madam yu had tears in her eyes. He hugged Zhan and kissed his forehead like a mother. Zhan was very happy. After his parents death, he considered
Madam yu and uncle Jiang as his parents. Jiang Fengmian treated Zhan well but Madam yu didn't. After Jiang Fengmian's death, Zhan was very sad. He lost his second father also.

Zhan was very happy today. Madam yu showed Zhan a motherly love today. Although Carmen treated Zhan like a son but he also wanted madam yu to treat him well.

In the afternoon, Madam yu left.

----

One day, Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan were in a shopping mall. Zhan bought many clothes and accessories for Cheng Xiao as gift. He also bought some perfumes and other stuff for Zhou Cheng. He bought a beautiful jewelry set for Carmen. He bought a watch for Kuan but didn't bought anything for Yibo.

Yibo was sad as Zhan didn't bought anything for him. It's not like he's lacking something but he wants Zhan to buy something for him as a gift.

Zhan, seeing Yibo's sad face, whispered in Yibo's ear, "Don't be sad. I'll give you your gift at home". Zhan had a tint of red on his face.

Yibo excitedly asked, "What is it?"

Zhan, "mmm.... It's a surprise".

Yibo, "OK... I'll wait for your surprise". Zhan nodded with a smile. Then he turned around and started walking to hide his blushing face from Yibo.

---

Somewhere In a dark room, three men were sitting.

Another man came inside and said, "Boss! I got his full information and also a video of his precious".

The boss smirked and took the number, which was written on a page, from the man. He turned on a torch and dialed that number in his mobile.
After two rings, the person picked up the call.

The person : hello!!

Boss : hello Mr. Xu! I have a task for you.

Xu : Who are you? And how do you know me?

Boss : that doesn't matter. I have one of your precious things. Can you guess what?

Xu : who are you mad person? And what do you want?

Boss : you won't believe me like this. Let me show you something, not show but listen....hear this .

The boss played the video recording that his men brought. In the video recording was voice of a man calling for help. The recording said:

"Please let me go. I'm of no use to you. Dear God! Please save me..... Save meeeee".

The person named Xu when heard this turned pale because this was the voice of his beloved who was calling for help.

The person named Xu got so much angry. He angrily said, "How dare you imprison my beloved. I will kill you once I find you".

Boss : hahaha ha.... Not so fast. Don't worry. We won't won't harm your beloved once you do our work.

Xu said while gritting his teeth : shoot.

Boss : I'm sending you a picture of someone, you have to kidnap him, other work.... You leave to us. If you did this work.... I'll let go your beloved.

Xu angrily said : fine I'll do it. But nothing should happen to my beloved.

Boss : hahaha.... Tension not. I'm sending you his current location whom you have to kidnap.

Xu clenched his fists and said : OK.

Boss cut the call and laughed evily saying, "You destroyed my whole life. Took away my everything. Now you'll see my dark side. I'll destroy you. My first target will be the one you love then your other family members.... Haha haha". The other three men also started laughing.

----

Zhan and Yibo came out of the mall. Yibo kept the shopping bags in the car. Yibo brought no bodyguards with him since he wanted to freely roam with Zhan. Also the second reason was that Zhan didn't liked the idea of bodyguards following them everywhere, so Yibo told the bodyguards not to follow.

Zhan urged Yibo that now he wants to go to park. Yibo was tired, he wanted to refuse but seeing Zhan's puppy eyes, Yibo couldn't refuse. He agreed. Zhan hopped like a bunny. Yibo smiled at Zhan's childish behavior.

Zhan and Yibo started walking hand in hand. They were walking on the road. There were not much people around, maybe because they were scared to face the mafia king.

After walking for a while, Yibo felt that someone's following them. Yibo turned back but found no one.

Suddenly a man wearing black clothes hit Yibo's shoulder with a stick and ran from there. Zhan got scared.Yibo sensed danger. He was feeling pain in his shoulder. He told Zhan to sit in the car, he'll be back. Zhan nodes.

Yibo ran after that person. Zhan was about to turn back but someone put a handkerchief on Zhan's face. Zhan protested but after sometime he fainted. The person who was holding handkerchief on Zhan's face whistles. Two men came there, held Zhan and ran away from there with Zhan.

One person came there huffing, he looked at the men in black taking a boy somewhere.

That person said, "What is happening here? What is he up to now?"

That person secretly followed those men in black. He hid behind a pillar. Those men put Zhan in the cargo.

On the other hand, Yibo lost track of that man in black. Yibo was about to turn back but he got hit by a hard object on the head. Yibo shouted and fell on the ground. Blood started oozing from Yibo's head. The person who hit Yibo's head ran away from there.

That person came toward the car where his friends were waiting. He sit in the car and went away.

The person who was hiding behind the pillow said, "I have to save that boy". That person called a taxi. After sometime when a taxi arrived, he sat in that and told the driver about his destination.

On the other hand, Yibo was on the verge of fainting. He took out his phone and called the first number. It was of Haikuan.

Yibo with hoarse voice said, "Kuan! Zhan is in danger". Saying this Yibo fainted.

Kuan tried to call Yibo again but Yibo didn't picked up the call.

Kuan, "I should track his location. Zhan is in danger", saying this Kuan went out of the house. He sat in the car and started tracking Yibo's location. He took bodyguards with himself too.

___________________________________

Thanks for reading....

Do vote and comment....

Who do you think kidnapped Zhan?

Will that unknown person be able to save Zhan?

Stay tuned...

Thanks for your love and support...

Love ya all, my marshmallows...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 1.9K 27
It's Zhanyi FF... "Ying Ying!", Wang Yibo says. Xiao Zhan flinches at his place. He widen his eyes and looks at Wang Yibo. Xiao Zhan gasps and then h...
95.2K 7.6K 71
The omega school tyrant, legendarily known as "Zhan Ge", Xiao Zhan's heat is approaching. He thought he had no other choice but to seek out an alpha...
204K 12.4K 37
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo never ridden on the same boat together. They fight at almost everything. Xiao Zhan hated Yibo's personality. He's a total jer...
27.2K 2.9K 29
After a few years away from China, Wei Zhan decided it was time to come back. What has been lost is gone. Regrets were never a thing for him. But wh...