Warrior Nun: fractures (%)

By blade-of-the-night

(% = WIP) Rated M for Mature +17 Violence, gore, strong language, suggestive themes With the Warrior Nun (Ava... More

1 Samuel 28:7
Leviticus 20:27
Jeremiah 23:24

Author's Note

8 0 0
By blade-of-the-night

Author's Note!

Hello, N7x Voss! Mainly going to focus on action. Try to work on me writing cool like combat scenes. With that said if you do stick around for this writing, I do hope you enjoy what little plot I have. Which is none, kind of writing this on the fly when I feel like it updates will be slow but I'll try to make sure to update this with a new chapter once a week or once every two weeks!

This story is dedicated to Warrior Nun! A sci-fi fantasy YA action show! On Netflix! It got canceled! :(

Hopefully, I can make this writing/story into something that will be dope and spectacular. If you love a show, movie, or game I would suggest trying to do a fanfiction of it whatever that may be! A book even! Fanfiction of your favorite story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

959K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
606K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
165K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...