You only belong to me.

sodakitten94 által

Y/n L/n had spent her entire life with her grandparents, happily living with them and having no type of drama... Több

Prologue
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

3

4.3K 95 286
sodakitten94 által

The warnings are the same.

Some conflict is starting to rise.

Friendships build and almost destroyed!

Heather being Heather...

I felt so proud of this chapter and wanted to share it with all of you first! Enjoy the chapter!

_

It was now midnight on the island and while the celebration party was still going on and strong for the Screaming Gophers, Y/n had called it a night and said her good night's to her new friends before heading back to her new sleeping quarters.

"Sure do hope none of the other girls are awake." Y/n had felt rather nervous about going back to the Bass cabin. The last thing she wanted was to wake anyone up due to her finally coming in. Or at the very least, be cornered and interrogated by the other girls into talking about where she'd been and what she'd been doing. "Maybe I should just sleep on the roof."

"So you finally did show up after flirting all night huh?"

"Eek!" Y/n shrieked and jumped back a bit when she came face to face with a still awake Eva. "H-hi Eva."

While it looked like the raven haired girl was glaring dagger's and looking pissed off beyond comparison. Y/n felt a bit at ease when she didn't see any type of malice within Eva's stare. If anything, her stare bordered on a mixture of calm and somewhat playfulness from how she jabbed Y/n about her close relationship with some of the enemies.

"I-uh... I was just- WAIT! What do you mean flirting all night!?"

Eva began chuckling as she watched Y/n's face now hold the resemblance to a Christmas lights. 'She's definitely too cute for her own good.' The female bodybuilder sighed quietly as snd rose from her seat and began advancing forward.

"You definitely skipped dinner to get Tyler and Harold proper medical treatment didn't you?"

Y/n stopped her stammering and stuttering to properly face Eva again and answer. "Ye-yeah I did ski- AH!!!"

And in one swift motion, Eva hooked her arm around Y/n's waist and lifted her up and over her shoulder. "Let's go and get you something to eat then shall we?" The other girl fought back any more chuckling as she watched Y/n exe stop working.

'Makes my plan a whole lot easier.' She thought as she begun walking towards the main lodge.

"E-Eva please put me down!" Y/n cried out as she tried reasoning with the other girl. "I-I didn't mean to not eat dinner. I promise I'll make up for it by eating six bowls of Mr. Hatchet's breakfast!"

Eva gave a scoff and scrunch her nose up in disgust. "No way in hell am I allowing you to eat that awful shit and possibly croak on us later today because of it." After for what felt like forever, the two finally made it to the main lodge and without a care in the world, Eva then kicked in the door to the main lodge and walked in without any care.

"Here we are! Now be a good small bean child and no more fussing, alright."

Y/n in return answered with a defeated sigh as she finally came to accept her current situation. "Yes Ma'am."

"Good girl." The stronger girl hummed before placing Y/n down and patting her head. "Just sit here and I'll be right back."

"Okay. "

Once Eva disappeared behind the kitchen, Y/n began trying to will her face to cool back down as she looked up at the clock. 'Time sure did fly huh?' She marveled and gave a small yawn as Eva came back with a plate of some really great smelling food.

"Here ya go, a thousand times better then the shit Chef's been cooking for us."

Y/n stared in surprise when she saw the plate was leftovers of great smelling pasta, meatloaf and some garlic mash potatoes with melted butter on the side. "This looks and smells super good!" Without any hesitation she took a bite and felt as though her taste buds had reached nirvana itself.

"Thib iz suburb goob!"

Eva laughed and reached over to now lightly pinch Y/n's stuffed chipmunk like cheek's. "Hey now, eat first and then talk after alright?"

"Mmh!" Y/n went back to moaning and eating the food in front of her without another care in the world. Eva on the other hand had continued smiling at her new small friend and awe.

Eva never had a female friend before. I mean sure the girl had some major admirers and a couple of workout or sparing buddies from both genders. But none of them were either female or actually a friend. In fact! Many people were deathly afraid of her and tried staying outta her way at all cost.

'All but Y/n that is.'

"Eva?"

Eva snapped outta her thoughts and gave a small smile to Y/n. "What can I do for ya shorty?"

She watched in concern as Y/n lowered her gaze and twiddled her fingers for a bit before looking back up at her and asking. "What exactly happened that caused you and the rest of the girls to go and beat on Ezekiel? Did he... Did he say or do something wrong?"

Remembering the misogynistic homeschooler made Eva's blood boil. But seeing Y/n looking at her with such concern had tamed her quite a bit as she answered.

"Yeah, he said some rather misogynistic bullshit and thus, caused us girls to beat his ass."

Y/n surprised her some more when she polished off the plate and finished the ice water and gave a more softer look.

"Anything you wanna talk about instead or maybe get some stuff off your chest? You look like your about to explode any second."

'Heart's just acting up is all.' She tried reasoning to herself. Not trying to acknowledge her heart practically skipping and heating up ever so rapidly at Y/n's actions.

"You sure you wanna hear me talk shorty?" Eva questioned as she took a sip of her own water. "I can actually go on for hours with what I've got to say."

And once again to her shock, Y/n gave an encouraging smile back. "I have all the time in the world and am definitely all ears."

Without any hesitation, the female bodybuilder and her new small friend began talking up a storm about everything and anything, without a care in the world.

_

The sounds of an air horn blasting was the first noise Y/n and the rest of the now twenty-one campers heard a such an early hour of the morning three days later.

"Ow! What's the big idea?"

"My ears hurt now!"

"What... What's happening!? Are we gonna die!"

"DAMNIT! IT'S TOO FUCKIN EARLY FOR THIS SHIT!!!"

The girls in the Killer Bass cabin all began groaning and moaning in pain from having been woken up so rudely. Obviously not used to being either woken up in such a way of being treated like this in general.

"RISE AND SHINE CAMPERS." A familiar voice called out through a loud megaphone, that made the twenty-two campers all groan and slightly growl angrily.

"Chris..."

"It's time to wake up and get ready for the day!"

"Do a look like a famer to you!"

"Guess Leshawna and the others are now up as well." Bridgette yawned as she begun stretching.

Katie and Sadie both groaned dramatically as they reluctantly taking off their pajamas. "I so don't wanna get up though." Katie whined.

"Yeah I wanna sleep some more!" Sadie added.

Same here. Bridgette added as she tried rubbing away the sleepiness from her eyes.

Courtney softly scoffed at the three as she begun dressing for the day. It had been a whole week since being on camp Wawanakwa and she could honestly say she'd rather had stayed home and deal with summer school over this mess!

'It's only seven more weeks left to go.' She tried consoling herself as she finished fixing her hair. 'Just gotta keep my eye on the prize and just power through this. I can do this!'

"CHOP CHOP CAMPERS. I'M GETTING BORED!"

'Or maybe not.' Courtney and the rest of the awake Killer Bass girls covered their ears in haste when the blow horn went off again. Each girl wishing and going for Chris to show them mercy and stop before a certain bodybuilder got angry.

"I'm going to murder him..." Eva stated snarling as she started boiling up in rage. "I'll rip out his throat!!"

"Too late!!!" The four girls shrieked and now went into panic mode. Bridgette and Courtney tried keeping Eva inside the cabin while Katie and Sadie tried soothing her rage the best they could. Hoping to calm her just enough to get her to stop her from following through with her plans.

Sadly for them, it was all in vain...

'We're doomed!'

"Good morning world and all the leeches and Scott's that live and leech in it!" Y/n shouted at the top of her lungs as she was now wide awake and ready to play.

She turned to look at the others and gave them a sheepish smile. "Oh, good morning girl's! I see your all dressed and ready for the challenge today."

"Morning Y/n." The other's said back with the same enthusiasm.

To their surprise Eva stopped her rage and walked over to Y/n with a small but still noticable smile on her face as she begun to ruffle her soft h/c colored locks. "Morning back to you shortcake." She then shocked the girls even further as a snicker came out from her mouth as she begun teasing Y/n. "Don't know if at this point I should be jealous of how even though you stayed up like the rest of us, you're up and ready to go and look adorable despite having major bed hair."

Y/n gave a much bigger smile as she leaned into the rough hand. "Morning to you as well Eva! And for the record, I only look this good because I do my nightly routine. I think I'd look a whole lot worst without it."

"Uh huh, sure you would?"

"Eva!"

As the two friends began teasing and playfully bickering the four girls could only stare on dumbfounded as they watched the whole scene in front of them.

For Katie, Sadie and Bridgette this was not something entirely new to them anymore. After the official first day on the island the last three days had been spent socializing amongst each other or getting familiar with the island as a whole. While they themselves had kept amongst their fellow teammates, Y/n on the other hand had branched out and spent a good amount of time with others from wither the other team, or could mostly be found helping someone when asked of her.

But the official shock to them was how Eva wasn't that far away neither. Almost everywhere Y/n went Eva was a couple of steps behind her. Thanks to an early incident with Justin on the second day, the wannabe pretty boy tried charming his way into getting Y/n to share the surprisingly delicious breakfast Chef had made her. After having been forced to watch as Y/n went animalistic on him and nearly broke every bone in his body, Eva had gathered them together and told them it was better if someone was within hearing and seeing range as a way to prevent Y/n from actually committing murder.

And thus, after some major fights and some altered votes, everyone had to agree Eva was a much better fit for the job.

Not that Y/n knew any of this in the slightest mind you! But it did make sense to them when they noticed how close and friendly both girls had become thanks to it.

While Courtney on the other hand...

"We shouldn't waste anymore time here!" She pinched the bridge of her nose as she tried breaking up the scene in front of her. "We need to hurry up and get out there before Chris-"

Suddenly the sound of the air horn blowing once again made the girls wince and start covering their ears to block out some of the noise.

"Why is he doing this?"

"Heck if I know!"

"Someone please make it stop!"

As the seconds pasted, the noise grew even louder and louder. Hurting everyone's ear drums and even made a couple of them flinch in pain at how louder it sounded.

"OKAY THAT'S IT!!!"

Without another sound, Eva stormed outta the room and all the girls in the Killer Bass cabins could do was listen to the sound finally stopping and the animalistic sounds Eva now started making.

"Hey, I was pushing tha- AH!!!"

"GET BACK HERE YOU TWIG!!!"

"Eva Wait!" Y/n shouted after as she ran outside herself. "You left your music player behind!"

_

"My precious blow horn..."

"That's right just let it all out buddy."

"Thanks for bringing my music player out for me Y/n." Eva said softly as she continued softly patting the smaller girl on her head. All the while ignoring Chris mopping for his now broken and beat up blow horn. "Don't know what I'd do if I didn't have my music on me."

Y/n turned from the adult men in front of her and gave her new friend a soft smile. "You're welcome Eva. Just let me know if you need anything else okay?"

"Will do." The female body builder simply gave a nod before putting her other headphone in and blocking out the rest of the world around her with ease. Y/n stared at her new friend for a bit longer and felt her face soften up.

'She's definitely more relaxed now then she had been earlier.' Y/n mentally sighed to herself. She knew by now she's worried to death about her new friend and moments like this only makes the worrying worst. Everyone on both teams and the staff alike have all made it action wise and vocally that they feared for their lives and wanted Eva to pretty much be put on better control. It hurted her heart to both hear and see how different others had treated both Eva and herself rather different.

With her, while they were a bit more scared of her when being compared to Eva, everyone took the actual time to talk to her about it and see what caused her to rage and tried helping her.

Where as Eva on the other hand...

"Hey! Good morning Y/n!"

Y/n was quick to turn around to see the person calling out to her and her smile grew even brighter upon seeing it being Cody coming right up to her. "Good morning back to you Cody!" Her facial expression quickly turned to worry when she noticed the major dark circles under Cody's eyes and asked. "Everything alright with your eyes though? They look so done with life."

Cody gave a soft laugh and answered. "Oh, I'm completely fine! Just a little tired from all the partying us Gophers did all week and is now being forced to wake up only after having gotten so little sleep."

Y/n fought down the choking noises the best she could. Throughout the entirety of the last couple of days the Screaming Gophers had taken it upon themselves to party all those nights after the first day of being here. Where as Y/n herself had spent her daylight times getting to know her new teammates and hanging out with her other new friends from both on and off her team. Her nights were spent eating and talking to Eva. The two had grown to be good friends thes last couple of days and Y/n truly treasured her time with all of her new friends.

But even she knew sleep was far more important!

"6 hours of full on partying and only having 5 hours of sleep isn't healthy for a growing boy like yourself Cody!" She couldn't fight the urge to coo and baby him as she leaned in and lightly pinched at his cheeks. "It's important to moderate you sleep schedule so this doesn't happen. I'd be devastated if you were to age like milk on me."

The small chestnut haired boy could only blush as he gave a nod. "Ye-yeah, I guess. But last night was so much fun and now I'm regretting not going to sleep at midnight like you keep doing."

Y/n started laughing as she gently punch Cody's arm. "I'm pretty sure I would've been in your shoes too had I not called it a night early in favor of going to get some beauty sleep."

'No one needs to know about me and Eva sneaking food from Chris and talking up until 3 all this week!' She thought as she tried playing it cool in front of her other new friend. People already gave her enough grief about their friendship and didn't wanna add anymore fuel to the fire thank you!

"I highly doubt you'd look horrible though." Laughed Cody and he then gave a cheeky smile. "Your the type of girl that could pull off the tiredly cute face despite having dark circles or messy bed hair!"

Y/n felt an metaphorical arrow stab itself into her heart and felt her eyes forming into hearts itself as she pulled the chestnut haired boy into a strong yet gentle hug as she begun to cold and gush. "Aw, you're an absolute sweetheart Cody! So cute!!!"

Both teens continued laughing and joking with one another as they waited for more of their fellow campers continued reluctantly start their day. Those that were there could only watch in slight awe at how much fun the two smaller teens were having despite having been woken up so rudely like the rest of them.

"Morning Coffee and W/n!" Lindsay shouted as she run up for a hug. "Did you have a good night's sleep W/n? You look way better then the rest of us!"

"Aw, thanks Lindsay. But you look way better than I do." Y/n said as she hugged the pretty blonde back with ease. "I've got some crazy bed head despite having just brushed it!"

Lindsay smiled and blushed at her words and then inserted herself into Cody's and Y/n's conversation. The now three wide awake campers were having the time of their lives joking and talking to one another without so much a care in the world.

Only for a certain diva to try to cut in.

"Outta my way, your all blocking the way." Heather demanded as she began shoving last a couple of campers to reach the front. Ignoring all of the shouts and glares thrown right at her as she continued pushing and shoving.

When she made it to the finally part of the second row, she spotted the three happy teens in front of her and felt her annoyance growing on the spot. While it looked like to the other's that Heather was glaring at all three of them. The reality was she had her eyes solely glued on to Y/n and her glare only intensified as she watched the smaller girl joke and laugh without a care in the world.

"Must be nice having everyone wrapped around you like a bunch of thirsty desperate leeches." She snared to herself. The last three days had made her mood sour even further. The second day on the island, while it was nice to have a free day after the hell they'd been put through on the first day, had went straight to chaos when everyone was forced to watch and as Chef gave Y/n a sweeter smelling breakfast then the rest of them!

Now granted, Y/n had been up earlier than all of them and helping Chef, the older man was still in a bit sore after his first encounter with the smaller girl. But everyone felt their stomachs begin to ache and their mouths pulling with drool as they watched Y/n be completely unaware of the marvelous breakfast she'd been given.

How did she know Y/n was actually unaware of it? The little brat had the audacity to become genuinely shocked when her psycho bodyguard had explained why the other's were all looking at her and her delicious food.

The small pest wore her heart on her sleeve's and didn't school her facial expressions when actually shocked. That was the first thing Heather noticed after the official first day.

After that everything just went to straight up shit afterwards.

But that's besides the point now isn't it?

Feeling the urge to wipe that smile off of Y/n's face even for just a short time. Heather made her way right towards the three. Lindsay and Cody both feel at her shove and both crying out in shock and pain once hitting the dirt floor. While Heather felt quiet proud of herself when she saw the two fall of their butts and now wincing in pain. She was shocked upon seeing Y/n still standing. At first she chalked it up to Y/n not getting hit that hard like Cody and Lindsay so she tried again when talking in front of her.

"I said move it- AH!!!"

"Oh! Morning Geoff!" Y/n said enthusiastically and ran up and gave him a huge hug just in the nick of time. The party boy happily returned as he spun the two of them around a bit before stopping and wiping away some little hairs outta Y/n's glasses.

Completely unaware of Heather falling face forward thanks to not having Y/n to push over.

"Ugh... That... Brat..."

Back to our lovelies though, Geoff gave Y/n a sweet boyish smile and said back as he ruffled her h/c colored hair. "Good morning to you as well N/n! Sleep well last night or did you have any troubles?"

Y/n shook her head and replied. "Actually slept really great like a baby last night!" She grinned. "How bout you? Have any troubles for you?"

Geoff laughed as he gave a sheepish grin. "Had a bit of problems thanks to waking up hearing Harold, Tyler and DJ screaming bloody murder. But other than that I slept pretty great as well!"

Y/n's face fell a bit at the mention of Duncan's name. Just then, she felt her body freeze up when feeling a pair of eyes staring at her backside. 'Please tell me it's not...' To her mild horror, the person she saw looking at her was of course Duncan. The delinquent had his ice blue eyes looking her backside up as a satisfied smirk tugged at his lips, making Y/n wanna cover herself up in some sort of protection.

It felt like he was undressing her with his eyes!

'I won't be intimidated into cowering!' She straightened herself up and began trying to ignore Duncan and his eyes. 'I'm a lot stronger than that!'

"Alright now good morning campers!" Chris called out as he clapped his hands to gain everyone's attention. "I do hope you slept well and is ready for the day."

The only answer Chris had gotten as various glares, yawns, dark mutter's or straight up insults that Chris only smirked at in response, to which, had angered the still tired campers even more then they already felt.

"Hi, Chris." Heather called out as she gave her best flattering smile. "You look really buff in those shorts." She tried batting her eyelashes in an attempt of trying to flatter they insane man.

Chris gave her a smirk as he responded. "I know. Thank you though for stating the obvious Heather."

'Who's the kiss up now!' Y/n fought to bite back the remark the best she could as she watched in satisfaction of Heather now looking annoyed. Y/n was taught to be a lady and lady's didn't start fights.

But they sure did end them!

But again, now wasn't the time for either of those now was it?

"Okay. I hope you're all ready because your next challenge begins in exactly one minute."

Everyone looked at each other in both confusion and slight disbelief. They had just woke up and haven't had any breakfast or done any of their important morning routine. They were tired, slightly dirty and now they had to jump right into their first challenge for the day?

"Oh um, excuse me Chris." Owen was the only brave on to speak up as he twiddled his fingers. "I don't know if that's enough time to eat breakfast or any of the others stuff I've gotta do."

Chris simply smirked at his large victim and said. "Oh, you'll get breakfast, Owen!"

Y/n wasn't ashamed to raise her eyebrow and send Chris a glare. "Right after we do..."

"Ah right on the money again my smallest camper." Chris cooed as he patted Y/n on the head. "Right after you complete your twenty kilometers run around the lake!"

"What!"

"Are you serious?"

"We have to run what!?"

Everyone started shouting out their shock or disbelief at Chris, who just kept smirking at them and was now running his hand through Y/n's hair. The h/c haired girl gave Chris an unamused face as she squinted her eyes. "Knew there was a catch in order to get breakfast." Y/n felt a cold shiver run down her skin at the sound of someone growling right next to her.

A certain... Bodybuilder...

"Oh, so you're Mr. Funny now huh? Eva shouted as her eyes started glaring dagger's. Causing everyone else to clam their mouths shut and now watch on horror at Eva marching up to the still smirking Chris. "You know what I fuckin think would be funny right now!? Shoving my foot so far up you a-"

"Chef protect me!!!"

"Eep!"

Y/n could only watch as the Killer Bass boys and Bridgette instantly tried holding Eva back from actually committing some type of bodily harm to their host, while said host had instantly pulled her along with him and now the two of them were behind his best friend as some form of protection. She felt sorta bad watching her teammates struggling and getting in pain while trying to keep her still, while she was hiding behind the muscular Chef. But her ear's perked up when seeing Courtney lean over to the still struggling Eva and whispered out harshly.

"Eva, try and control your temper please!?"

And surprisingly it worked!

Eva turned back to Chris and growled out some more animalistic noises. "You're enjoying this shit aren't you, you psycho?! Stop clinging on to Y/n like some life line while hiding behind your huge ass boyfriend assistant and get your hands outta her soft hair right now!!!"

Chris in return blew a raspberry but did came back from hiding while still holding Y/n's hand and now started tapping his fingers on her head as he pretended to think on Eva's words. "Hm, only a little right now seeing as we're wasting time just standing here." He then turned to face the other's. "You have thirty seconds to start. Let's move out people."

"Chris."

The older man looked down and smiled softly at Y/n. "Yes Ms. Always right on the money?"

"Please get your hand outta my hair!"

_ Confessional on _
Courtney

"Okay, that girl Eva has got to get a handle on her temper. She's only been here one day and she's already thrown her suitcase out a window and broken the lock on one of the bathroom doors."

Her face then took an even more sour turn as she thought back on what Bridgette said about Eva and Y/n.

She didn't like it one bit!

"I'm not sure why. But I'm not sure about Eva and Y/n being friends either. For all we know Y/n's just being nice and since Eva's not acting all brutish and cruel towards Y/n."

"I mean all this week Eva's been hanging out with Y/n all night instead of heading straight off to bed like the rest of us. She's always within earshot in case Y/n is in need of any help and not to mention, this morning, I saw them both laughing and smiling at each other while they walked back to the cabin after going for a midnight stroll this time. Like, where exactly were they all night if not in the girls cabin with the rest us?"

'It's not like I'm jealous mind you!'

That part however was never said to the camera.

Y/n

"I think people are way to quick to judge Eva. Sure she's quick to anger and won't hesitate to break every bones in ones body if given the chance. But I've always believed that often time first impressions are worth a second glance."

"I mean that's how me and my farm boy became the best friends we are today because of it. And I'm positive under all the tough and temper, Eva's one of the nicest people you have the honor of calling a friend once she lets you in!"

_ Confessional off _

"Okay, runners! Here we go!" Chris raised the flag in his hand as high as he humanly could. All twenty-two campers now stared straight ahead of them and waited. On your marks, get set, go!

All twenty-two campers began either running or walking as fast as their legs could carry them and tried keeping up with either the more skilled or athletic one's taking the lead.

"Eat my dust walker's!!!"

_

The sounds of running, birds screeching, sun sizzling down and the tired panting sounds for some of the fallen campers were pretty much the only noise Y/n heard as she continued running. "Sure must be too tired to put any effort in actually running."

She looked to her left and felt her heart beating faster when she realized she'd been running alongside Geoff. The party boy felt her eyes on him and turned his eyes to look back at her.

"You doing okay over there Y/n?" He asked as he then gestured to her face. "You looking like your about to burst."

Y/n gave her best convincing smile. "I'm doing just fine! J-just a little bit outta it that's all."

Geoff's eyes softened up as he now had a reassuring smile. "Just hang in there a little longer. I promise we're almost done."

"G-got it!"

There was a comfortable silence now between the two. Geoff smiling a bit brighter and Y/n feeling her insides starting to produce many more butterflies against her will.

'I hope to stay like this just a little longer this time please!' Chibi her begged as continued running beside Geoff to her left and Lindsay to her right.

"This is super easy so far!" Lindsay shouted as she continued running.

"I think it's because everyone else that isn't running is still super tired from yesterday." Y/n took that chance to look behind her and to her delight, she was right on the money about the other's far behind them.

Lindsay looked back as well and commented. "I'm just glad to know I won't be in last place."

"Same here." Geoff chimed in and started running a bit faster. "Last one there has to share half of their breakfast!"

Both girls nodded in agreement and the three began racing and laughing with the party boy next to them.

All the while completely unaware of the glare the three were currently getting from the other's behind them.

_

"And then mom was like. Uh no! I'm not paying 18 dollars for such tacky shoes Paula! But of course, my sister was super desperate for those, seeing as they somehow matched her dress for the party, and was practically in tears as she then begged our dad for them instead."

"Did he end up buying them?" Y/n looked rather applauded at the idea of anyone buying the tacky shoes Lindsay had just described to her.

Lindsay gave a depressed nod and answered. "Yeah he did. Poor Sis was laughed at the entire night by the other cheerleaders when they saw them. Poor thing refused to leave our house without a bag to hide her head. She called it the bag of shame for months afterwards!"

"Man, are all girls like that when it comes to fashion?" Cody now asked as he look at the two girls in slight horror.

Y/n and Lindsay both nodded and wore matching somber expressions. "It happens far too often when you run into mean girls like that." Lindsay started playing with the ends of her hair as she begun recalling some of the worst bulling she saw in her time. "It's why I tend to either keep to myself or try and keep up with all the fashion trends just to avoid that mess."

"I don't care either way to be honest." Y/n stared scratching the back of her neck nervously as she now shared her input. "Girls in my school and town as a whole are solely focused on getting better grades than the others or trying to find out who was kissing who. Not to say they didn't like how they looked. But it wasn't something they obsessed about thankfully."

"And this is way I tend to keep my distance from chick's like that man." Geoff muttered as he and Cody both cringed. "Girls like that are the ones my old man say's will sink their nicely manicured nails in your back and then try stabbing you when YOU'RE the one to break up with them."

Cody nodded in agreement as he took another drink of water. "Amen for that piece of wisdom."

The four friends were currently sitting inside the main lodge with the other campers that made it. Chris stood at the end of the table filing his nails and overall enjoying the quiet while they waited for the remaining campers to finally make it.

"The other's sure are taking their sweet time getting here though." Lindsay looked towards the front door in concern before turning back on her new friends. "You don't think they got lost or are hurt?"

Cody gave a little snort before saying. "I'm pretty sure Chris wouldn't be so calm like he is right now if that was the case. I'm guessing they're stopping to catch their breaths is all."

"I'm definitely with Cody on that." Geoff chimed in as he sent their smiling host a small glare. "Guy sure does have a thing for wanting to be there in person or at least be in the know if something awful went down."

Lindsay gave a small nod before turning to Y/n with her huge blue eyes. "What about you W/n?"

Y/n gave a reassuring smile and said softly. "I'm positive that they're coming. Cody and Geoff are right about Chris having reacted any different should anything bad had happened to them. He's allowed to put us through hell, not completely leave us unsupervised nor allowing any unscripted harm to come to us."

Y/n then had a smirk on her face as she continued. "Also. Chris over here would be in a load of more trouble should anything actually happen to us. The guy's already on strike two with the public, so we're good for now until next week."

Completely ignoring the offended look Chris just shot her way as she quietly snicker to herself.

_ Confessional on _
Chris

"I'm just gonna say this. I'm glad Hatchet is giving me a dime for everytime Y/n's gotta be either in the right, or know far more than even I know when it comes to being here or about me as a whole."

"Should it had been the other way around. Than I sure as hell would be owning him all that money I'm currently making and then sum."

_ Confessional off _

"I'm gonna go and get another cup of water." Y/n stood from her seat and waved before heading into the kitchen. "I'll be right back!"

"Take your time W/n!" Lindsay shouted after as she disappeared behind the doors.

Once gone, her three friends had all let out a soft sigh before each sporting blissful smiles.

"Y/n's super cool!" Cody gushed right away as he started fanboying. "I can't believe she actually wants to by my friend. I mean, I'd like to think if people took the time to get to know me then I'd have at least some friends. But never in my life did I think someone would genuinely do that. Much less someone as cool as Y/n."

"I know right!" Lindsay shouted out and clapped her hands excitedly. "W/n is the absolute best! She's also super smart and just has this air about her that makes you feel safe and wanted."

"Not to mention wicked adorable!" Geoff chimed in and was now sporing a lovely shade of pink on his face. "I'm still shocked finding out that no one's ever flirted with her befor-"

"What!?" Lindsay and Cody shouted out in shock at this new piece of information. "Are you for real's!?"

However, while the three friends continued on with their conversation and gushing over their h/c haired friend. A whole other person listened in secret and felt their blood beginning to boil ever so thoroughly as they three continued on.

"Do they ever plan on shutting up anytime soon?" The person felt the hair's on the back of their neck now standing to attention as they felt their nerves weighing thinner and thinner with each passing second. "This is absolutely ridiculous."

Courtney watched the three friends in annoyance. She didn't like it. In fact, Courtney surprised herself when she says thay she actually hated it.

Why you're asking? She didn't entirely have the answer to it at the moment.

Courtney just knew she didn't like how effortlessly Y/n was when talking to others. It's only been a week and already everyone here has a number of positive things to say about her. Didn't like how everyone so far seems to be low-key wrapped around her small yet strong fingers without her even knowing it.

And she especially didn't like how it was actually affecting her!

'Why should I be caring about how everyone's slowly fawning over Y/n.' She tried thinking to herself. Hoping to finally see reason and stop it all at once. 'Why am I so hung up on this when it's got nothing to do with me!'

"Maybe that's the problem?"

Courtney flinched violently upon hearing a much darker voice talking back to her. 'Wh-what?' She tried talking back. Thinking it was actually just her imagination getting the better of her.

But to her surprise, the voice answered back.

"Maybe it's because she's getting all this undeserved attention and it's only been three days here!"

Courtney felt something inside her starting to burn at that. Only being three days? What was that about.

"Exactly as I said it!" The dark voice answered with a snarl. "It's only the three days on this forsaken island and already pretty much everyone here, minus the Diva mind you, is enchanted in some shape or form by Y/n! She's only been here a week like the rest of us and yet she already has herself a handful of friends, everyone's in awe of her, or is practically singing her praises and complements!"

That... That actually made some sense to Courtney. It was a bit abnormal seeing how it's only been a whole week like the rest of them and already Y/n was talking and being friendly with the other campers with ease as though she'd been friends with them her whole life! Never mind that a couple of them were on the enemy team mind you!

Then there was the matter that no one else seems to be concerned with. Y/n's light switch personality. One moment she's happy and sweet, then the next second someone pisses her off, then she's a rather scary demonic monster as she uses her physical strength then using words like the rest of them.

And don't even get Courtney started on Y/n's preference in friends. Now true she was a the friendly side with almost everyone. Minus herself, Heather and some what Duncan, but the ones she chose to befriend made Courtney scratch the back of her head. A stereotypical blonde that had more air in her head then brain's, a small wannabe ladies man, a sarcastic bookworm, Eva and the party boy. That not even mentioning her growing friendship with the goth Gwen and Owen of all people.

And all in the short amount of time of her being here like the rest of them! Shouldn't it be a bit harder for her too to make friends seeing as she was pretty much sheltered by her farm boy and cousin throughout her entire life!?

"What does she hope to gain from all of this." She muttered darkly and hoped no one heard her. Last thing she wanted was for anyone else to hear it and question her.

But sadly her plan failed the second Lindsay looked over to her confused.

"Who gain's from what?"

In an instant, Courtney once again felt like a rat in a corner as everyone's eyes now fell on to her. Normally this wasn't that big of a problem for her. However after yesterday's disaster performance, Courtney felt rather raw and a bit self-conscious as the campers judgmental eyes we're practically staring holes into her.

So far from how they stare at Y/n. She thought bitterly. The bitter emotion's from three days ago came back tenfold making the former CIT start to frown.

The first day here had been probably the worst day of her life! Everyone made it clear that they wanted her gone. To them she was a coward, weak, not meant to still be standing there among them and had it not been for Ezekiel and his sexist comments, than that night would've been her both her first and last day on the island.

'Unlike Y/n who everyone wanted to keep on the island instead!'

Maybe she was being mean. Maybe her sour feelings made her look at the blonde in front of her and the sudden desire to hurt this girl, who is by far the closest person to the h/c haired girl and the current root to her bitter feelings, had made a mean thought run through her mind.

And like a total bitch, she gave in and started taking outta her ass.

"I'm just wondering what Y/n hopes to gain from making friends here." Courtney saw everyone slightly flinch at her words. Seeing as no one was saying anything else, she continued on talking.

"I mean, sure Chris had told us that we'd be here for the next eight weeks and might make some friends. But Y/n seems to be forgetting that this is a challenge we're currently in, I'm just surprised she's decided to make friends at all. "

Tyler looked more confused now as he asked. "Okay yeah... So what exactly are you trying to say?"

"Yeah! What's wrong with what!?" Bridgette chimed in as well. Not exactly liking where this conversation was taking.

Courtney gave a light scoff as she rolled her eyes and answered back. "I'm just saying it's not wise associating with some of her "friends" who happen to be on the other team." She air quoted the word friends and gave a small judgemental look towards three campers pacifically.

Said three began feeling rather down and started feeling self-conscious themselves. "What was so wrong with Y/n being our friend despite her being on the a different team?" Cody asked as he tried not looking Courtney in the eyes. The former CIT gave another more audible scoff as she then started attack him and Lindsay at once.

"Y/n's a killer Bass for 1! She shouldn't be all chummy and friendly with anyone on the opposite team at all!" She gave a glare and focused in on Cody first. "Your saying she's cool and how amazing it is that she wants to be your friend. Have ANY of you ever just consider that she's only being nice to you because that's how she was raised?"

Lindsay felt a shot of anger surge through her as she stood up for Cody. "If W/n didn't wanna be friends with him then she wouldn't be fake about it. You've seen how honest she is and how she isn't afraid nor ashamed to say what she feels!"

"Then how do you explain how she doesn't call you out on getting her name wrong?" Courtney counterattacked. "I know for a fact that no one likes people saying their name's wrong and yet she doesn't call you out on it. What does that tell you huh?"

Lindsay felt her eyes starting to tear up and her lower lip beginning to wobble. She didn't have any answers for Courtney and the former CIT began relishing that fact as she continued on.

"Y/n's only been here for a week and yet you both think she's super nice and wants to be your friend. But did it ever cross your mind that she's only being polite? That she's acting like this cause she doesn't have it in her to be mean."

"Enough Courtney." Gwen shot up as she now glared at the former CIT. "How would you know. You've also only known her for a whole week as well."

Courtney flinched a bit at the Goths words. It was true though. Just like the rest of them, she too had only just met Y/n and already didn't like how friendly she was with other's and how popular she became.

But she wasn't going to let that get in her way of trying to drive her point across!

"I just happened to be on the same team as her. It's only natural that to have some inkling into what she's like."

This caused everyone else around them to start shouting at Courtney and for Courtney to jump to defend herself. All the while ignoring the now badly hurting two gophers.

Lindsay and Cody were starting to feel their minds and heart's hurt as they tried not letting Courtney's words get to them.

When she had first met W/n, she had spoke so honestly and kind to her. Contrary the popular belief of those around her and sometimes her father, Lindsay knew how to figure out when people wanted something from her through their tone of voice the overly friendly sounding ones and the fake kindness one's always made the pretty blonde on edge.

But hearing the genuine motherly tone W/n had used when telling her she was pretty all around and hearing no hidden messages behind it made Lindsay feel like she was breathing fresh air for the first time in her teenage years. And even after the teams were made and Y/n and Lindsay weren't on the same team, Y/n still treated her the same way she had first did. She didn't hide she was fond of Lindsay nor was she ashamed of her neither. So what if she got her name wrong and W/n didn't correct her or show any signs of being annoyed by it, what right did Courtney have to be the one to say it and not let W/n be the one to tell Lindsay to her face?

Cody was fairing no different either. He too loved how genuine Y/n was with those around her. How despite being targeted by Heather, she didn't let anything the diva say or do get to her. Nor did she act like the other's that didn't hide how they thought of him as some sort of weakling or waste of space. So why was Courtney trying to make it sound like that.

'Y/n's nothing like that.' The two seriously thoughts as they tried fighting back the dark thoughts trying to take over. 'Y/n's our friend! She's nothing like the other's here!'

Geoff however was growing more annoyed then the other two. He wasn't dumb. He knew what Courtney was trying to do by saying all of this. This was her way of trying to make Lindsay and Cody start doubting and eventually pulling away from Y/n and he wasn't going to stand by and do nothing about it!

"Leave them alone Courtney." He said in a deep growl. Causing everyone to now hitch their breathing as his eyes started glaring dagger's at the now bored CIT. "There's absolutely nothing wrong with being friends with anyone that's on the other team. Don't start making assumptions just because people don't like you at all."

"Oh snap!"

"Shots fired!"

"Get em, get em!"

The other's started whispering as Courtney now flinched a bit before now glaring at Geoff in turn.

"I'm just worried about the future Geoff. I know I'm not the only one who thinks it's not wise to be all buddy buddy with the ones on the other team. For all we know they could be using their friendship with Y/n to gain something for their-"

"And where do you get off on speaking about me behind my back bout me or my friends?"

The temperature in the room instantly dropped to ice cold in the small startled gasp from everyone else were the minor things Courtney felt as she slowly turned around and came face to face with Y/n's bone chilling glare. Her facial expression looked rather bored outta her mind. But her eyes held anger mixed with some disbelief as she continued staring down Courtney.

'Shit! I didn't think she'd hear all of that!!!' Making a loud gulping sound. Courtney flinched and tried keeping a straight face. "I-I... I'm just worried about the team is all!" She tried explaining herself the best she could as he voice tried fighting against her. "We're all here to win the prize money and we're bound to be competing against each other until only one re-remains." Courtney felt herself starting to sweat profusely as she continued trying to save her argument. "It's... It's not wise to say friends with anyone on the other-"

"So you decided to be a coward and say this shit behind my back instead being upfront with me about this. If you're so concerned about it then you should have actually talked to the person you're either bad mouthing instead of trying to hurt her friends and make them have doubts."

Courtney felt herself starting to genuinely feel scared the more she stared into Y/n's now dull e/c colored eyes. Her once lively vibrant warm eyes now held a deathly promise of unimaginable pain she planned on giving Courtney.

Not promise! Planned on doing!

She tried thinking of some way to salvage this. Contrary to how she had been currently acting the last thing she wanted was to also end up on the other end of Y/n's rage like Duncan had last week on their first day here!

But the words and thoughts were all jumbled together the more she stared into those lifeless e/c colored eyes.

Seeing Courtney not talking but opening and closing her mouth like a fish, Y/n gave a sharp click of her tongue and turned her attention towards Lindsay and Cody. The two looked over at Y/n and felt a wave of comfort growing in them when their eyes met Y/n's soft motherly one's. Y/n walked up to the both of them and gently placed her hands on their heads and began rubbing their heads in circular motion.

"You two okay?" She asked softly. The two could only shake their heads as they felt their own throats tightening up as they tried fight back the tear's wanting to come out.

"I deeply apologize for not getting here sooner." Y/n apologized. "You two didn't deserve to be treat like that at all. Nor should the both of you should be feeling like this neither."

Lindsay was the first to take Y/n's hand off of her head and shocked the group even further as she then clasped her own hands around Y/n's face.

"I-I'm sorry I get your name wrong." She said in a heartbroken shaky voice. "I promise I don't mean too, it just happens. Heh, I must look completely ugly and childish right about now to be crying over jerk's words huh?"

To her shock. Y/n shook her head and leaned in so their respective foreheads were touching. "Nothing is ever deemed childish when it comes to feelings. We're all entitled to how we feel and there's no shame in being upset when someone says cruel stuff like that. Okay Lindsay?"

The pretty blonde felt her heart skipping inside her chest and her face heating up quiet a bit as she nodded. "Ye-yeah, okay."

"Also I've never thought you were doing it on purpose when pronouncing my name slightly wrong. If anything I always found it super cute! Y/n admitted as she now sported a soft blush to her face. Thank you for unknowingly giving me a cute nickname. I've never had anyone outside of my family ever give me one!"

All of Lindsay's doubts and dark thoughts instantly fucked off and she began giggling as she pulled Y/n into a hug. The two girls stood there in their own little world long enough for Lindsay to properly collect herself and stop crying.

Cody sat there watching the two for a bit, trying to finish off wiping away some of the still remaining tears until he felt Y/n gently pulling him towards her and enveloped him into the hug as well. "I hope you know I meant what I said about being honored about being friends with you." She whispered loud enough for him and him alone to hear the genuine tone in her voice. "I know we're both on different teams and all but I hope that doesn't really stop us from being friends and maybe when this is all over we can continue being friends? If that's okay with you that is."

Cody choked on a sob as he tightened his hold on Y/n's side. "I'd... I'd really love that too!"

The other campers could only watch in silence as Y/n continued hugging and comforting the two crying teen's. Some of them were rather puzzled on what Courtney had been going on about. Yeah sure, it had only been a week but Y/n had an air about her that made them all feel safe. She didn't judge them, nor did she let anything negative get the better of her when it's aimed at her. And she certainly didn't do or behave like Courtney had spouted about. She was honest to a fault that definitely came off as her being blunt. Straight to the point and wasn't ashamed of how she acted and was laid back about pretty much everything and one around her.

Why wouldn't they all be slightly in awe with her!?

After for what felt like hours, but was only a couple of minutes, Y/n pulled away from her now silently crying friends and her glare came back full force as she begun growling. Her eyes burning with rage and murderous intent into Courtney's as the former CIT felt a piece of her soul leaving her body once more.

"Allow me to put this in words for you to get through that thick ass skull of yours and anyone else that wants to throw this back at me in the future." Everyone sat perfectly still as Y/n walked calmly towards the now visibly shaking Courtney, who tried but failed, to keep a straight face as Y/n came nose to nose with her and said in the most calmest but coldest tone they'd ever heard her use.

Making the voice she used on Duncan yesterday sound more mundane than threatening.

"I don't give a rats fat ass that we're on the same team or not. My name is Y/n L/n and I can do and say whatever the fuck I want. I am my own person and I'll be damned if I allow little whiny girls such as yourself or some piss ant boys start trying to dictate on who and what I can associate myself with."

She then pointed towards her three friends and continued. "Those three over there are a couple of my good friends. And yeah it's only been a week of us being here and all. But that doesn't stop me from wanting and being their friend and having a friendship with them. So I suggest you do yourself a favor and keep you head down and your mouth shut about me because 1. You don't know damn shit about me and 2. I'll personally see to it that your leaving this island as a human fucking pretzel! Do I make myself clear!"

The silence that followed and the tension in the room made everyone feel insanely lightheaded or claustrophobic but nobody did anything about it in fear of having Y/n's wrath turned on to them. Some stared on in fear, other's were surprisingly impressed with the small h/c haired girl and her words.

And Courtney...

BAM!

"Clear a table, stat!" Shouted Owen as he and the remaining campers now poured in just in time for Y/n to pull away from Courtney and began helping Owen what whatever he needed.

Leaving a now terrified Courtney to make a mad dash into the kitchen and fight back the scared sobs that started erupting from her after coming face to face with the devil himself in the form of a small glasses wearing girl.

"Th-that... That wasn't what I wanted to turn out..." She sobbed and hiccuped and tried making herself smaller in her ball form. "Sh-shes gotta be from hell... She's from hell!"

Completely unaware of a certain duo watching her and both shaking their heads at her patheticness before going back to the task at hand.

_

"How are you feeling now Noah?" Y/n asked as she begun moving some hair outta his slightly sweaty face. "Everything alright now?"

The bookworm gave a weak chuckle and answered hoarsely. "As alright as I'll try to be. Some blood came out and outta Noah when he started coughing, making Y/n act on her toes as she begun wiping away the blood. Never wanna do that shit ever again."

Thankfully it was only from the cabins to the main lodge. Y/n smiled as she thanked Cody and placed a cold washrag on Noah's head. "Just lay down and try to regain your strength okay? We'll all be right here when you wake up."

Noah gave a small smirk and nodded before finally closing his eyes to sleep a bit.

Once he was dead asleep Y/n turned towards Gwen and asked her. "Think you could watch him for a bit while I go and check up on Harold? I'm afraid he might be dying and needs his inhaler."

Gwen gave a small smile and felt her face sporting a small blush. "Sure thing Y/n."

Y/n gave her a quick hug before walking over to her out a breath teammate. "Thanks a bunch Gwen!" Unaware of Gwen exe had instantly stopped working and some of the other's gave her a sympathetic look as they continued working around their tired out bookworm.

"Sh-she just... Y/n just hugged me..."

"Thanks again for my inhaler Y/n." Harold coughed softly this time and took another shot at his inhaler. "Really glad I left it with you instead of keeping it on me. I'd definitely be panicking right now seeing as I tend to always lose this somehow!"

Y/n chuckled a bit and gave a understanding smile. "Trust me, I had to start wearing my glasses as I slept in order to not lose them. Accidentally sent someone to the hospital when they were teasing me by holding my glasses hostage and lost my temper." She felt her face heating up at the pacific memory. "Had to spend the rest of the second semester hanging out with the principal of my middle school because I was "far too violent" to be around the other detention kids ever again."

Harold looked shocked a first but then gave a nod. "I can actually see that. Putting you back into the detention room after beating them up wouldn't really help anyone at all. If anything, it'd be the exact opposite!"

"That's exactly what the principal told me when I asked her."

Y/n felt a bit lightheaded after all that transpired between her and Courtney but tried calming her still burning nerves. She didn't like to think ill of other's unless they'd given her a solid good reason. The last thing she wanted was to be angry or dislike someone without some reason backing it up.

But Courtney had managed to successfully piss her off in more ways that not even her stupid ex boyfriend did and that alone was saying a lot!

When she'd first heard Courtney talking from the kitchen door way, Y/n had thought the former CIT would just be targeting her and her alone. I mean come on people! It wasn't all that surprising to her that the other wasn't too fond of her after hearing and seeing everyone liking Y/n over her. These last few days were only a testament to that knowledge as everyone on the Killer Bass team had made it their personal goal to let Courtney know her place among them.

It certainly made it hard to approach her also. Y/n felt a small frown tugging at her lip's. Oh she tried to have some form of friendship with the former CIT. While she knew the other deserved it, Y/n refused to act on her bitterness, feeling more obligated to being the bigger person and try to forgive Courtney.

But now that idea was thrown to the window and run over by an on coming truck the second she wasn't woman enough to say all that shit she'd been so proud spouting from her ass to Y/n's face in person. It now only made perfect sense that she'd wait for Y/n to be outta sight and hearing rage to start badmouthing her to everyone.

But the second she started attacking Y/n's friends and making false claims of knowing Y/n as a person when she herself went outta her way to even avoid being anywhere alone or engaging any conversation with her?

That was a whole nother level of fucked up right there!

"What took you so long?" Courtney whined to Harold as she now came back from hiding in kitchen. "We just lost the challenge!"

'Speak or think of the devil and they shall appear.' Y/n felt a sweat drop as she continued running Harold's back.

Harold began inhaling heavily once more as he took in more from his inhaler. "I think I'm having heart palpitations from all that running."

"I don't recall anyone asking you for anymore word's to come outta your mouth Courtney." Y/n said softly but the bite in her tone made the other girl flinch back. "You wanna actually do something to "help the team", than please do us all a favor and shut. The fuck. Up!"

All Courtney could do was fight back the tear's as she tried looking everywhere but right at Y/n and Harold anymore. No long having any more spirit or fight in her like she previously had when up against Lindsay and Cody. Now knowing the girl she just tried claiming to know is far off and will actually leave her in bodily harm in a matter of second's.

Everyone that had been there went back to freezing up at when the room's atmosphere returned back to being freezing cold. Those the had just came in after Owen looked to them in confusion as they shuffled further away from the three in front of them.

"Did something happen while we weren't here?"

"Who made Y/n so pissed off?"

"Is Noah still breathing!?"

"Why isn't anyone answering us!?"

"Hey, wait a minute." Gwen called out as she started doing the math of their situation. "If they lost by having Harold come in last, that means we won the challenge!"

.
.
.

Instantly everyone on the Screaming Gophers team started shouting and hollering at their little victory. The Killer Bass slumped a bit at the word of their loss. But stopped when Chris came back into the room with a couple of intern's with the biggest grin on his face.

"Whoa there! Hold your horses, guys." His voice loud enough to quiet the room as he made his way to the other side to be right in front of them. "That wasn't the actual challenge!"

Where an oddly placed table and cover sheet were now right in front of them.

"How'd we miss that?" Y/n scratched the back of her head as Chris's grin grew.

Gwen froze on the spot at that. "What did he just say?"

Chris ignored her in favor of grabbing a cloth. "Now then. Who's hungry?!"

And just as he pulled the cloth off of the table. Glorious music started blaring out as the table now revealed to have an entire thanksgiving table worth of the most desirable, aroma smelling, mouthwatering dishes.

And it was all for them.

"Dig in everybody!"

_ Confessional on _
Gwen

"After a whole week of brown sludge, I almost cried when I saw that buffet."

Owen

"And then I saw it, the buffet table. It was beautiful. There was turkey and Nanamo bars and baked beans and maple syrup! Ha..." Owen started choking up as a couple of tears started forming. "Can I have a minute please?" With that, Owen started crying effeminately in the confessional bathroom as he remembered the delicious fancy course he and the rest of his fellow campers had eaten.

Y/n

Y/n didn't say a word as she continued glaring right into the camera lens. The offended look on her face had told the audience that she'd been offended some how. But of what, they just didn't know at that moment.

"Mikey..."

Taking a deep breath and her frown deepened further on her face. Y/n started back up talking.

"Mikey should you be watching this, please know you baby cousin enjoyed her life and lived with no regrets of any sorts!"

_ Confessional off _

Y/n and Chris both watched in mild disgust as they now plumped up Campers continued moaning and groaning after eating all the food from the huge buffet table.

"You sir are a monster." Y/n sent the older man a glare, making the older man chuckle and give her a slight smirk.

"How long did it take you to realize that my dear?"

Y/n gave a soft scoff as she answered back. "I've always known you to being a monster after watching the entire history of your whole television host career." She then pointed at him before breaking out into a grin. "Gotta say I'm still impressed on that dating show, where you tricked that man thinking he was going on a date with a hot supermodel, only to become shocked when he found out his date was his enraged wife."

Chris gave a snort at the memory of that whole episode. "Serves that guy right for being on there in the first place. He was a married man and had tried cheating on his devoted wife and got what was coming to him. Made for great ratings and she finally had proof her good for nothing hubby was a real sleaze."

"Amen to that!"

Chris gave Y/n another head pat before pulling out his megaphone and addressed the now down and stuffed campers. "Okay, campers! Time for part two of your challenge for the day!"

"Wait!" Owen said through his mouth full. "I thought eating was the second part of the challenge."

"What more do you want from us?" Gwen demanded as she tried standing back on her legs.

"Need a hand Gwen?"

The goth blushed once again when coming face to face with Y/n extending her hand out to her. "Thanks a bunch Y/n." The Goth as she took Y/n's hand and Y/n helped her back up.

Heather sent the two a disgusted look before groaning "Weird goth girl is right. Haven't we been through enough?"

Chris laughed at their displeasure and continued on talking "Um... Let me think about that. No!"

"That megaphone and blow horn are starting to piss me off!" Leshawna said and Y/n gave her a sympathetic back rub.

Chris once again just laughed at them as he finally announced the final part of the challenge. "It's time for... The Awake-a-thon!"

"The what-a-thon?" Owen and the other campers now looked far beyond puzzled while Y/n gave Chris a glare.

"Again. You are the absolute worst!"

"Thank you, thank you. I get that a lot my lovely!" Chris cackled as he ruffled Y/n's head once more before turning back to explain further. "Don't worry! This is an easy one for you simple minded folks! The team with the last camper standing wins invincibility!"

While everyone else was still on the high and offended about being called simple minded. Gwen finally put two and two together and now started glaring angrily at the man in front of them.

"So, what you're saying is the 20k run and the turkey eating frenzy were all part of your evil plan to make it harder for us to stay awake?"

"That's right, Gwen!"

Gwen then turned to look at Y/n's now pouting face as she tried fixing her hair back and she pointed. And "I'm going to go on a whim here and already guess that Y/n was the only one to have instantly caught on to your plan hmm?'

Chris almost shattered the Goths eardrums as he suddenly grabbed her wrist and shouted through the megaphone. "Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner here folk's!"

All Gwen could do was let out a defeated sigh at having realize all this far too late. "Man, he's good."

"You could say that again." Y/n mumbled as she continued nibbling on some bacon she managed to successfully secure for herself.

After the other's finally either stood back on to their feet or finished grumbling, Chris went back speaking through the megaphone. "Now then... Let's move, move, move!"

"I repeat, I hate that guy so much!" Heather seethed as she and the rest all began waddling out of the main lodge. But stopped to turn her head and glare once again at a certain h/c haired girl who was once again surrounded by one or two friends and looked as though she was having the time of her life.

"But I'm beginning to hate her far more than I ever could that stupid host!" And with that, she gave a loud hmph and walked off to the next location Chris wanted them at.

Y/n felt her hair's standing up when she felt a familiar glare return but fought her hardest to ignore them. Already knowing that the glare was none other than Heather and Y/n wanted no part of it!

"Seriously what on earth did you do to her?" Noah said as he walked up to Y/n and Gwen. "This is like what, the eighth time she's glared at you?"

Y/n only shrugged her shoulder's and sighed. "Honestly I don't have the slightest clue either. A part of me wished I knew. But even that is far too much time an effort I'm not about to give up just because one girl is starting to hate my guts."

Both Noah and Gwen nodded in agreement. They along with the rest of their team had been forced to hear the Diva's nonstop complaining about every little thing for the last three days. She complained about how hot the weather was, complained about how awful and uneatable the "food" was.

But the one thing, or more like one person, she complained about the most was pretty much Y/n breathing and existing as a whole!

At first it was small things like snide comments about her height, how her bright e/c colored eyes made her look demonic, going on for ages about how unnatural her soft h/c hair was, to straight up yesterday that she hoped Y/n would be getting the boot soon.

All of which made those that were her friends... Began to grow concerned.

While at first they were spoken in hushed whispers or when it was just the Screaming Gophers. But recently it had developed into Heather practically screaming for Y/n to give her some sort of reaction. To which was always met with her doing no such thing. Only causing the diva to slip further and further into her rage.

And to be frank... It was beginning to scare the other's now!

"I'm sure she's still a bit bitter over first day." Y/n tried reassuring them when taking notice of their disturbed faces. "Heather's the type of girl that's only satisfied when others around her are miserable. Best to continue to ignore her and her attempt's at trying to rile me up. She'll get bored with me eventually and move on to someone else."

'Hopefully that someone else isn't Lindsay or Cody.' She silently prayed as a new voice began talking.

"So, how long do you guys think it'll be before everyone's out cold?" Trent held his overly full stomach and winced when noticing the other's now struggling to keep their eyes open as they waddled.

Noah shook his head at the sight. "Beats me. I'm guessing 50 minutes at best."

"Bout an hour, give or take." Gwen offered before she and the others watched as Owen feel face forward on to the floor in front of them. "Maybe less."

"Well, no use in not knowing now." Y/n walked over to Owen and shocked them once again by flinging him up into the air and catching him. "We better get a move on though, otherwise Chris is gonna come back with his new blow horn."

"Aw come on! I was gonna surprise everyone with that!" Chris shouted as he gave Y/n a glare as she and the other three walked past him as she carried Owen.

_

"Gotta say kitten. You just keep on surprising me."

Y/n slightly flinched at the feeling of someone else now sitting right next to her and gave a small glare when turning her head to come face to face with the newcomer invading her personal space. "Good afternoon Duncan."

Duncan gave a smirk a raised both his hands up and laughed. "No need to try chewing me out like you did earlier with Courtney. I come in peace and actually hoping to have a decent conversation with ya."

Y/n's glare instantly disappeared and now looked on in confusion. "A conversation with me?" Repeating as though she didn't hear it the first time.

Courtney wasn't the only one Y/n had had a hard time talking to on her team. Duncan hadn't been around anyone for the last three days. Sure he showed up around dinner and bed. But nobody could ever find neither hide nore hair of him in the morning or around noon. She gave up on the third day after not finding him neither and had instead gotten to play volleyball on the boys team because of it!

That and add to his creepy undressing her earlier with his eyes only added to her desire to keep her distance from him as much as possible!

So to actually be seeing him here in front of her and wanting an actual conversation with her outta the whole team made her feel... Rather confused and slightly flattered.

"O... Kay then... I guess." She said while trying to fight back the blush on her face upon hearing how so unsure she just sounded.

Thankfully for her Duncan didn't take it personally as he started laughing. "Don't worry, I'm pretty sure I just shocked everyone else even further then they already look."

Y/n looked all around and instantly felt her face on fire at coming face to face with everyone looking right at the two. Their eyes were wide like saucers, mouths were either hanging wide open or opening and closing resembling a fish breathing in and out. And the cherry on top of it all, half of them that weren't staring at her, were glaring dagger's at the now smug looking Duncan. Their glares only intensifying when the delinquent gave them a shit eating grin and wrapped his arm around Y/n's waist and in one fell swoop, pulled her even closer to his side with little to no problem.

All the while completely unaware of the inner turmoil he had thrown Y/n into.

'Stop beating so fast. Stop beating so fast you stupid fleshy organ within my ribcage!!!' Y/n felt like she was about to explode right there and then but was only saved when someone accidentally fell right next to her.

"Oopsie. Sorry about that!"

Y/n managed to break free from Duncan's hold to turn around and see it was Sadie that had fallen. The plus size girl gave a weak smile as she tried getting back on her feet to no avail.

"Here let me help Sadie." Y/n was gentle with lifting the other girl back into a sitting position. "Anywhere on you hurting or might need a professional to check out?"

Sadie shook her head and gave a loud yawn. "I'm fine now thanks to you! Just so tired and wanna nap is all." Causing the other's to follow the yawn train after her.

Chris finally made an appearance as he started speaking softly. "We're now twelve hours in with all twenty-one campers still wide awake. How knows when one of them will finally crack and get some shut eye."

Y/n looked back around and felt herself able to breath normally again when seeing the other's trying their hardest to stay away. She watched as Owen came a bit close to her and Sadie while walking backwards and sporting the hugest smile he could muster. "Woohoo! Stay awake for twelve hours?! I can do that in my sleep! Woohoo!"

"Timber..." Y/n whispered when second's later she saw Owen only last a second longer and fall face forward and start snoring.

Making him the first to tap out of the challenge.

_ Confessional on _
Y/n

"The challenge wasn't exactly hard like everyone act's like it. The real challenge was to not pull out a marker and give everyone a makeover!"

Gwen

"The Awake-a-thon was definitely the most brutal thing I've ever done in my life."

_ Confessional off _

Gwen yawned as she heard the song signaling to her and the rest of the still awake campers that Owen was down for the count.

"This is the most boring thing I've ever done in my life." She hissed while rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

Trent was right next and gave a yawn of his own before turning to her. "Could be way worse ya know."

Gwen gave him a quizzing look as she asked. "Oh yeah? How?"

What he said next made the Goths heart speed up and her face heating up just a bit. "I could be stuck here without you to talk to."

The two then looked away. Each sporting bashful expressions and light blushes as they every couple of seconds looking bach at each other.

_ Confessional on _
Heather

"So my strategy is to get two other campers to form an alliance with me and take to the final three. The only question is, who can I find that is either desperate or dumb enough to do whatever I say?"

_ Confessional off _

"Lindsay sweetheart. What are you doing?" Y/n called out once sitting back down on her thankfully empty seat.

"Trying to get the blood to rush to my head." Lindsay then looked towards Y/n and gave her a smile. "Heh... I think it's actually working. Wanna try Y/n?"

"I'll pass on that but thank you though."

"Can I try?" Beth asked and grew excited when Lindsay gestured the spot next to her. "Sure, come over!"

"Your friend is rather... Unique." Duncan said as he tried wrapping his head around Lindsay's thinking.

Y/n gave him a smile as she watched her best friend having a grand old time. "She's absolutely adorable."

"Which reminds me. You sure you're going to be alright with picking a fight with pretty much everyone here that's gonna be against you friendship with the ones on the enemy team?" Duncan gave a grin that showed all his sharp pearly whites. "Would be a damn shame to have to vote you off for such a small reason." Trying to see if she really was following through with her words.

To his surprise, instead of glaring at him like she had before, Y/n actually smiled at him and only added more on to his shock with her answer.

"I am my own person and am entitled to chose who I wanna be friends with or not. Courtney's just upset that all this week, no one's let her live it down that she's only still here because Ezekiel shot himself in the foot!" Y/n whipped some of her hair outta her face and began to pout. "I'm not lying when I say at the end of this, it'll be hell trying to vote me off. I'm here to see how far I'll make it and am not afraid of stomping on those that wish to stand in my way or try to control my life."

The silence between the two lasted for a full hour until Duncan finally started barking out a fit of laughter. Tears forming in his eyes and an actual smile now on his face when he finally calmed down and stared back at Y/n with an impressed gaze.

"Good to know you're every bit of your word. Anything else about you I should be on the look out for in case I might turn into an enemy later on down the road." He joked. His smiling growing when he saw he got a laugh outta Y/n in turn.

"I'm a pretty much laid back person if I was to describe myself. Just don't touch those I dub as mine or steal my goldfish snacks and we'll be getting along swimmingly."

As the two began slipping into an actual conversation. Heather sent a glare in their direction before turning her gaze and looked at the two idiots standing on their heads and started smirking. "Perfect." She then cleared her throat and called out to them. "Oh Lindsay, Beth, can I talk to you for a sec? She called out to them and pointed to a place far away from the group"

Lindsay perked up and shouted excitedly. "Sure!"

_

Once outta hearing and eyesight of the others that might try and get in between if they caught in to what she was scheming, Heather got right to the point with her whole plan. "Okay. I have a plan to get me and two other people in the final three, and I chose you guys."

"Wow! Really?" Lindsay asked as both she and Beth began grinning excitedly at being chosen outta the other's to be taken to the final three.

Heather felt a smirk coming on as she continued on. "Yup! However... You should both know that this is a very big deal. I am placing my trust in you. And trust is a two-way street. So you'll do everything I say then? Sounds good?"

"Sure! Do you hear that Beth!" Lindsay shouted as she pulled the other excited girl into a hug. "We're going to the final three!"

Heather watched with a smug smirk as her two new lackeys began squealing and cheering at the thought of getting to be in the final three. Having no idea whatsoever that Heather had alternative motives behind her words and actions.

_ Confessional on _
Beth

"Oh, my gosh! Heather is taking me into the final three! I'm going to the final three! I'm going to the final three! I wonder what will happen then."

Lindsay

"I don't know what else to say but that I'm super honored and totes excited to being given this chance. Oh, Oh! I can't wait to tell Y/n about with when I get the chance to talk to her!"

_ Confessional off _

After the squealing and cheering finally died down, Lindsay walked over to get a better view of a certain boy in a red jumpsuit. "Speaking of alliances, you know who I think is really cute here?"

Only to be surprised coming face with Heather instead.

"Oh no. No no no. You can't date him.

this new piece of information made Lindsay look at her in shock and confusion. "Why not?"

Heather was quick on her feet with a believable answer. "Because he's on the other team!"

"Uh-huh...?"

"You can't inter-team date. It's like... Against the alliance rules."

"There are rules?" Lindsay asked as both she and Beth now looked far confused.

'Deep breaths Heather.' The diva repeated to herself. 'Remember your dealing with idiots who are going to be listening to you and doing everything you demand of them.' That was enough to calm her inner annoyance as she went back to explaining. "Remember what I just said about trust, Lindsay? Of course, you could always leave the alliance. If you do though, I can't protect you from getting kicked off."

Lindsay looked frantic as she quickly replied. "No, I-I wanna be in the alliance!"

"Good." Heather said with her best friendly smile. "Then it's settled."

_ Confessional on _
Lindsay

"Heather said I couldn't date him. She never said I couldn't like him."

_ Confessional off _

Suddenly a thought popped up into Heather's head and a sweet smile came on to her face as she called out to Lindsay. "Oh, speaking of that Lindsay."

"Ye-yes." Lindsay asked. A sudden feeling dread filled her when Heather called out to her.

Only for her stomach and heart to drop altogether at Heather's next word's.

"That also means cutting ties with Y/n as well."

Lindsay's eyes went wide and her jaw dropped. "What! Bu-but why!?" She cried out and felt tears starting to form.

Heather lightly scoffed as she answered. "Because she's on the opposite team. For all you know Y/n could use you for her own team. And that is a huge no no. Not to mention we'd sooner or later have to go up against her and seeing everyone is low-key wrapped around her fingers. She's not gonna be going away for some time now until the dissolvement of the two teams."

Lindsay felt her throat drying up and tears starting to form. She didn't like this. She was okay with not being able to get with Tyler. But having to break her friendship with Y/n? Why was everyone such against their friendship!?

"Lindsay." Heather now said in a much more colder and demanding tone. "It's either you dump Y/n here and now. Or you could kiss making it to the final three with me and Beth. Do choose wisely now."

Lindsey began to panic her mind running faster and faster as she tried picking between the two options Heather had just given her. She did wanna make it to the final three. She wanted to win this game so bad and if all she had to do was listen to Heather from here on out than that was easy enough for her.

But giving up her friendship with Y/n...

"Understood."

Beth gasped and looked shock and slight disappointment at Lindsay's words. Heather smirked as began patting her head as though she was petting an animal.

"Good girl." She felt quite proud of herself. After having suffered being treated like Y/n was far better then her and above all the insults Heather had thrown at her. Heather had felt like she had finally won something over Y/n and couldn't wait to brag about it the next day. "Be sure to tell Y/n tha-"

But Lindsay had other plans!

"It was an honor to have been chosen by you Heather, truly it is. But I'm gonna have to decline as I'd rather die than stop being Y/n's friend."

.
.
.

"WHAT!?" Heather and Beth shouted so loud it scared a couple of birds that were close by.

Now both Heather and Beth looked at Lindsay and shock. The two of them couldn't believe what they had just heard. Beth felt relief now bubble in her chest now realizing that Lindsay was choosing her friendship with Y/n over an a chance at winning, while Heather on the other hand.

"You understand what you're saying right." She demanded as she now glared at Lindsey who hadn't lifted her eyes to look at her. "I'm only offering this once, putting myself out there and putting my trust in you and this is how you plan on repaying me all because you wish to stay friends with that short-"

"Y/n had to fight with Courtney just to protect me and Cody from her and her lies!" Lindsay shouted out. Causing Heather to become shocked once again and back away a bit when Lindsay finally started her right in the eyes. A fierce glare and determination in her eyes telling Heather she wasn't backing down from her nor scared of her at that moment.

"You weren't there when Courtney was being mean, you weren't there when Courtney had tried to tell me and Cody lies that Y/n is using us or that we'd end up using her to benefit for our team. You weren't there when Courtney tried to spill poison into our ears about how Y/n was only being nice to us because of her upbringing or how she knew all about Y/n when she honestly didn't."

To say Lindsey was angry was an understatement. She felt mad. She WAS mad! This was an emotion she didn't often feel or associated with unless she had to deal with the pigs that wanted her for her daddy's money or if someone was bulling her sister Paula. But to hear yet another person say some shit about knowing Y/n or speculate what Y/n was like or was up to just grinded her gears and made her see red.

And was wasn't going to stand for it at all!

"Y/n fought her own teammate and threatened everyone else just to keep our friendship,Like hell am I just gonna shit on her hard work like that." Lindsay was slightly scared do not mistake that. She was worried because if Heather became an enemy then she knew the diva was going to be gunning for her personally and convince the others to do the same.

But giving up on her friendship with Y/n was a fate worse than any punishment life planned on giving her later on. And she'd be a damn fool to not meet Y/n halfway like she'd done earlier for them.

"But I won't be weak like that!" She said with such conviction that is strengthened her will as she continued to stare down Heather. "I will NEVER abandon our friendship! So either I can still be friends with her or I'll leave right now and we won't speak of this EVER again. If anything, I'll just make an alliance with Y/n when the time comes or go up to her right now after this. I know she'd love to be apart of one evening it's just the two of us!"

The silence that followed had become so deafening that even the cameras watching had felt rather uneased. Both bathroom Lindsay waited with bated breath as Heather bangs now covered her eyes and she stared at the ground. Her hand clenching and unclenching into a fist as the seconds ticked on in an ugly sneer now appeared on her face as she tried racking her brain on the two alternatives Lindsay had just presented to her.

"I see." Was all Heather was thinking before taking a deep breath and calming herself before looking back up to Lindsay and giving her her answer.

"Fine! But you better work even harder then or so help me I'll see to it that Y/n won't be on this island anymore got it!"

'More so than I already plan on doing!' Heather thought as she felt her rage boiling over. Heather had not once ever felt this angry in entire entire life.

Not since she was a child. Not since she lost her precious fri-

But she had to be calm and lean back a bit on this. Yes she was still livid about now having nothing over that little bitch. But there was no way she was about to lose her new pet just because her pet grew a spine and actually fought with her on it! It was fine, truly! She'd just have to play her cards right. Do some more... Underhanded minde games an spin everything into her favor.

Because weather anyone else wanted it or not. Y/n L/n was leaving this island!

That she promised you!!!

While Heather was having her inner monologue and scheming, Lindsay had felt herself go on to cloud nine as she let out a soft breath and clap her hands in relief. "Thanks so much Heather. I promise you won't regret it!"

But as Lindsay and Beth began walking back towards the other's. The both of them now sporting large and happy grins on their faces and was practically skipping instead of walking. The two girl were once again completely unaware of the downright murderous glare Heather was giving as she followed a couple of feet behind them.

"I so hate manipulative bitch more now than I originally did!"

_

"Sure hope Lindsay's going to be okay!" Y/n felt her nerves getting the better of her as she tried keeping a calm expression.

Geoff made a soft noise as he shrugged. "All we can do is hope Heather's not murdering her. Those three went from quiet to loud and went on repeat after that."

"I'm sure sugar plums fine." Eva tried to reassure as she once again began giving Y/n head rubs. "That girl may sometimes be an airhead but she's a good person at heart."

Y/n gave in and turned to both Geoff and Eva with a grateful smile. "Thanks you guys. I really needed to hear that."

The two gave her a soft your welcomes and were surprised when second's later someone started calling out to them.

Or more pacifically, a certain h/c haired girl.

"Y/n!!!"

"Hey Lindsay and Beth!" Y/n called out to the now reappearing girls once they were within ear shot. "Where'd the two of you go? Is everything alri- AH!"

In a blink of the eye Y/n was suddenly engulfed into a tight hug by Lindsay. The pretty blonde buried herself into Y/n's neck and held on as though it would be the last time she'd ever get the chance to.

"Li- Lindsay is everything alright. Did something happen?" Y/n began asking as she tried soothing her friend. The other girl didn't say anything for another couple of minutes, scaring both Eva and Geoff as well, until she leaned in to Y/n's ear and whispered out in a tired but scared tone.

"I... I just wanna keep hugging you for a bit. I promise I'll be ready to talk after that. Is... Is that okay?"

Y/n froze and felt her blood started to boil once more. Something happened to her friend and she didn't know what it was that made her sound so scared and tired. Just then, outta the corner of her eyes, she spotted Heather marching back to her stump and sat back down with a hmph. Glaring at Lindsay's back, making Y/n put two and two together and as a new wave a rage came over her.

'She is so gonna die next challenge, this I promise!' Before Y/n began rubbing Lindsay back and holding with the same intensity.

"Take all the time you need okay! I promise I'll be right here to listen whenever you're ready."

"Thank... Thank you Y/n!"

_

Time had went on for the Campers and so far many of them still remained.

Y/n sat next to Geoff, Eva and Lindsay. The latter of whom had practically glued herself to Y/n's side and refused to move other's. Not that Y/n had any problems with that mind you!

The sudden sounds of heavy metal music plays over headphones caught her attention and when she looked, she noticed Eva taking standing up and pointed towards the restrooms. "I'm going to the bathroom."

Unaware of her precious MP3 player dropping on the floor next to Y/n.

As her footsteps got small and small the other's Killer Bass members had simultaneously let out a long and tired sigh before talking amongst themselves.

All of which surround a certain girl currently not there right now...

"Man I'm so scared of her." Katie said as she begun hugging herself and moved a bit closer to her equally scared bestie. "Me too! She's so serious and scary!"

"I can't even begin to imagine what she'd do to us if we ever get on her bad side." Harold added as he began fixing his glasses.

"I think she's just a bit tough to get along with that's all." Bridgette mumbled softly as she avoided everyone's gaze. "Kinda reminds me of one of those scary gym teachers though."

"Eva has feelings too you know?" Y/n said in a cold tone, causing the three to freeze up in fear of being chewed out too. Just like the rest of us, it's hard for her to control her anger. "It's not all that easy and while yes, it's some times getting the better of her, if any of you actually took the time to get to know her, than you'd get to see how nice she actually is."

"We're sorry!" They all said with their heads down in shame.

DJ shook his head as he tried reasoning with them as well. "Y/n's right! Sure she's just got a tough personality. But I'm sure Eva's a nice person underneath it all."

Courtney scoffed as she chimed in. "You saw what she did to the doors to the communal bathrooms. You seriously saying she's nice under all that rage."

"Careful with your words princess." Duncan finally cutted in causing everyone else to freeze up as he taunted. "You wanna be sent home in a body bag by her instead of being sent home as a pretzel by our darling kitten here."

"What are you doing Heather?"

'Shit!' Heather felt like a child caught with their hand in the cookie jar as she stared up at Y/n's confused expression, along with the rest of the killer Bass now staring at her as well. It mildly surprised her when she saw how relax and less hostile Y/n was acting with her. But then thought back and face palmed when she remembered Y/n wasn't a hostile person unless you poke the bear too much. Otherwise she was a laid back person and was surprisingly easy to hold a conversation with.

She could work with this!

"Just stretching." She answered nonchalantly as she continued doing some major stretches just to prove her point. "My legs are far too stiff so I needed to move them around." Just as she knew she had them right where they wanted them, Heather instantly grabbed ahold of her prize and walked off without another word.

'Piece of cake.' She thought as she sat back down.

"That was... odd?" Y/n felt rather confused but pushed her initial thoughts in the backseat when she finally remembered something so she looked back to meet Duncan and questioned him once again. "At first I thought I was hearing things but to hear you say that again, I gotta ask. Where did the nickname kitten come from?"

For a brief moment Duncan looked surprised at hearing and seeing Y/n actually talking to him but was quick to change expressions and smirked as he answered. "Last week you acted all sweet and nice but went for the kill and almost broke something on my person remember?"

Y/n gave a small nod, still confused as to what the delinquent was getting at. "Yeah... I remember."

"Well, you reminded me of a kitten when angered. They act all cute and cuddly and then they're violent and ready to take an eye out when angered. In short, I decided since the pretty blonde gave you a "nickname", than I'll give you one as well that more... Fitting for you. Henceforth, you're now gonna be known as kitten."

Everyone went silent upon hearing Duncan's explanation. While they all now completely understood where he was coming from. They were a bit worried as to how Y/n was taking it. Some of them thought she'd be offended by the nickname as it was also picking on her height as well, while the other's worried if Y/n was going to feel flustered at someone comparing her to an animal like Heather had done the first day here.

But to their surprise. Y/n began laughing so loud and long it became quiet contagious, causing the other's to join in and start laughing as well. And it didn't just stop with the Killer Bass neither. Some of the still awake Gophers were listening as well and begun laughing along too. All but Heather but that wasn't important to mention about now was it.

After a whole long hour everyone finally calmed down enough to listen as Y/n wiped away some tears and smiled.

"That's... That's gotta be the second time's someone actually compared me to an actual kitten."

"Really?" Bridgette asked. Now intrigued to know more. "Who was the first to compare you to a kitten."

Due to her still being on a laughter high, she didn't think nothing of it as she revealed some of her past with ease. "My ex girlfriend when we first met in the third grade. Apparently to her, I reminded her of a kitten because I love napping in random places and she then had photo evidence of me being curled up into myself and compared it to her newborn kitten."

Everyone now stared wide eyed as they processed this new piece of information given to them. Some of them took it well and nodded understandably.

While the rest...

"Woah, whoa, woah! You had a girlfriend too!"

Now realizing her mistake and now knowing there was no turning back. She took a gulp of air and replied. "Yeah actually... I uh... I dated a girl first before dating a boy after..."

And to her utter disbelief and shock, she was suddenly sandwiched by her teammates as they began asking her questions about both of her exes.

'Me and my big mouth!' She groaned as she tired answer their questions one at a time.

_

"Um, isn't that Eva's MP3 player?" Lindsay asked once she returned back to the Gophers side and noticed a familiar object in Heather's hands.

Heather feeling rather smug once again had gave her alliance pet a nod. "Yup. Sure is."

Lindsay paled rapidly and tried calming her nerves at the memory of what the female bodybuilder had almost done when someone tried touching her belongings. "W-well, isn't she gonna get like, really mad when she realizes it's gone?"

"Oh trust me Lindsay she will!"

Both girls quickly turn to come face to face with Cody as his own face paled up as well at the sight of the small device. "You plan on giving it back to her right? She's gonna destroy the camp and everyone here in search for it!"

"Oh trust me nerd." Heather said in a sign sang voice and a sinister smirk on her face. "That's exactly what I'm counting on."

_

Night came slower then everyone thought it would. So far many of them had finally fallen and were now snoring, while only a handful of them now remained and were still fighting to stay awake.

"Sure gone quiet now that half of us are asleep." Y/n looked around at the asleep campers that now littered the ground below.

Duncan gave a snort and said. "They tapped out faster than I originally thought but I gotta say I impressed they actually did their best trying to stay awake and got so far then I originally thought."

Y/n yawned as she sat up straighter as she looked up and raised her eyebrow. "You sure do have a strange way of either completing or praising people ya know that?"

"Does it bother the little kitten all of a sudden?" Duncan teased as he gave her head a couple of pats.

Y/n shook her head as she replied back. "It's more like... It reminds me of home. I have a cousin that says it like that too. Nice to hear someone else doing that."

"Sounds like you and this cousin don't talk at all now?" Duncan watched as Y/n looked down to her feet and began playing with a small piece of her hair when answering him.

"He... He's not with us anymore. I haven't seen him in age's now. I'd give anything just to hear his dark humor or sarcasm again. Just once."

Duncan didn't know what he was currently feeling while looking at Y/n's fallen face. Normally it wouldn't had bothered him in the slightest if anyone started feeling down or something of the sorts. In fact! He actually relished in watching other's feel so down or look weak especially when he was the one that did it to them.

But seeing Y/n look so down in the dumps right at this moment made Duncan's insides twist and turn all up in the wrong way.

So he did the only thing he could think of right on the spot.

"Have... Have you ever heard that if you sleep out in the open... Someone's going to come by and take off with you while their dragging you by the foot?"

.
.
.

To his relief, Y/n's eyes started shinning brightly once more as she started laughing. Gone was the sad fallen face and now took place the normal happy one one he's grown to much prefer on her face than the sad one.

"That... That sounds definitely like something I'd do to my best friends evil twin sister!" She coughed a bit as she tried regaining some air for her lungs.

"Not... Not gonna lie, that would so would've been more fun to do than when I duck taped her butt naked to the docks and had gave her honey soaked clothes in the nearest bear cave. It took her a whole three days just to wrestle her by then torn up shirt outta the bears grasp."

Duncan looked at her in shock now. "Looks like there's a bit of evil in you than I originally thought." He said and began rubbing his chin.

Y/n shook her head as her laughter finally started dying down. "No not evil, just a firm believer of getting even. Like I said, I'm a laid back person until someone hurts those I hold dear and dub as mine. She and Samey might be twins but I'm Samey's bestie and I'm not hesitant to fuck Amy up when she starts in on her bullshit."

"Got anymore like stories on this Amy chick. Sounds like you've been in an ongoing war with her for year's."

"Oh you have no idea~."

_

"Congratulations, campers! You've finally made it to the twenty-four hour mark. Not bad for a bunch of spoiled chumps!" Chris shouted normally. The still awake campers looked up and gave a tired glare while Y/n gave him a smile and short wave.

"Seeing as Y/n here is the only true angel here who treats me like a person, that and there are still many of you awake. I think it's time to take things up a notch!" Just before anyone else could question. Chris pulled a huge ass blood from completely outta nowhere and gave a sinister smirk in their direction. "Fairy tales anyone?"

Gwen look appalled and said out loud. "Oh, he's not serious!"

"Oh yes he is~." Y/n sang out as Chris cleared his throat and gestured towards Chef to play the harp in his hands and wearing a huge ass lamb costume to match.

All the while trying to murder him or the now laughing Duncan as the two had fun at his expense.

"N-nice sheep outfit Chef." Duncan wheezed as he continued laughing and pointing at the older man. "You planning on auditioning for the role of bo peeps sheep!?"

"H-he has always been more fit f-for that role back in the day!"

Chef started growling the more the two continued laughing at him. He felt like wanting to rip out their eyes and possibly shove them down their throats as he balled his hands up into fist.

"I can and WILL break every bone in your bodies you twig's."

"I think he looks rather adorable."

Chris, Chef and Duncan all stopped what they were doing to look right at Y/n as she now stared up at Chef with stars in her eyes.

"Was this outfit handmade or bought? If so can you tell me where?"

Duncan raised an eyebrow and gave a chuckle. 'Plan on buying on for yourself kitten? I think you should go for the costume that matches your personality instead.'

Y/n stuck out her tongue and gave a laugh of her own. "No. I made a bet with my cousin Vito before coming here. The bet was if I actually got picked for the show, then when I come back home, he's gotta come with me to the children's hospital in a lamb costume and read to them."

Chef's face heated up when he finally felt all the rage leave him and answered Y/n. "My mom actually made this. I can get her help making on for your cousin. Just tell me his measurements and I can work from there."

Y/n began jumping up and down and her face now dawning a childish smile as she cheered. "Awesome, thank you Mr. Hatchet!"

"Just Chef is fine little solider." The older man said as he now started smiling himself.

Chris stared at the two a little longer before remembering he had a job to do. "Time is money and I'm wasting it by not doing my job." He cleared his throat as he opened the book and started reading softly while drawing it out. "Once... Upon a time... There was... Inside this boring kingdom..."

Gwen, Duncan and Trent could only watch in mid horror when noticing Chris was making the still awake campers starting to yawn and sorta sway. Some of them tried rubbing their eyes in an attempt to get rid of the sleepiness but was only in vain as the team train returned full force and hit them all without a care in the world.

"A boring village. And inside this boring, sleepy, village... Filled with very boring children... that did very... Boring things."

"This is definitely gonna be a problem, isn't it?" Gwen asked a bit panicked as she begun watching campers now dropping like flies upon the adult tag team working against them.

Duncan rolled his eyes and mumbled. "Whatever gave you that idea sweetheart." Before another yawn came out and a string of curse words followed after. "Our hell just now truly began."

_

"Don't worry DJ!" Y/n struggled trying to retrieve her friend from the now fallen tree he previously tied himself to. "Just hang in there. I'm coming!"

"Having a hard time getting him out?" Geoff asked as he came back to help Y/n.

Y/n nodded shyly and felt rather ashamed in herself. Normally this wouldn't be a problem doing on her own. But thanks to being so sleepy, her muscles aren't that awake either. It made her feel better when Geoff gave her a reassuring smile and helped her with rolling the tree and helping free their teddy bear friend.

"Big guy sure took the meaning of taking something down with him." Duncan commented as he began helping with cutting the rope DJ wrapped around himself.

Geoff gave a tired sigh in response. "Yeah. Kinda sucks to know he was trying so hard to stay in the game. Only to become the next fallen camper."

"Big Teddy bear's definitely earned his spot in not being removed this week."

"Got my vote as well."

As the two boys continued talking amongst themselves while carrying their fallen friend back. Both were unaware of Y/n swaying a bit as she tried keeping herself awake.

'I'm not gonna make it.' She thought bitterly to herself while finally finding her footing. 'I just need to outlast a least until sunrise. I can do this!'

_

"Just what the duck is Courtney doing now?" Duncan and Geoff both looked at the former CIT, who was looking far too tired and still walking in place.

Gwen looked over to them an gave an eye roll. "She said something about outlasting all of us if she kept moving. Thinks it's a sure fire way to win if she kept moving to stay awake."

Y/n gave a blank look as she then asked the three of them as a whole. "She does know that by doing that, it's going to only put her to sleep much faster because she used up all her energy in walking right?"

Duncan gave a scoff as he eyed Courtney. "Leave it to someone who's supposed to be smart doing dumb shit like this."

Geoff only hummed as he then nudged Duncan a bit. "We better get this guy to the medical tent to get properly checked out." He then turned to Y/n and gave a soft smile. "You think you can wait here for us to get back taking care of this guy?"

To say they were nervous about leaving Y/n by herself was a total understatement. Sure the small girl could actually handle herself far better than they originally had thought. But seeing as almost all of their teammates and Lindsay and Cody were off into dreamland, both boys worried she would feel alone or get harassed again.

'And not by Courtney this time...'

Y/n nodded numbly before smiling and giving them a thumbs up. "I'll be alright here. You two just make sure to say and listen to what the nurse has to say alright?"

The two boys nodded and took that and began making the walk towards the medical tent. Once the two were outta sight, Y/n gave a soft sigh as she then sat back down on one of the log's.

"Sure must feel nice having people at your beck an call."

'Of course she now decides to try and attack me now.' Y/n felt irritation now bubbling up inside her but kept her blank face as she finally looked up and came face to face with Heathers judgemental glare once more.

"Evening Heather." She offered in civil tone and a small yawn. "I see your the only one outta your alliance still awake."

That caused Heather to look shock for a second before mentally slapping herself for her stupidity. 'This is Y/n we're talking about! Of course she'd put two and two together.'

"Just surprised myself really." Heather kept her cool an gave a mean smile. "I didn't know dogs could speak without their masters permission."

To her surprise and on growing annoyance, Y/n didn't even flinch but instead started laughing out a genuine laugh. "My master isn't here. She's currently to busy trying to keep the more... Grotesque family members at bay while I'm away."

Heather bit the inside of her cheek and tried a different approach. "And here I thought one of the boys here tamed and collared you. You seem to be quiet popular amongst the guys here."

"I think that's a matter of opinion to be honest." Y/n shot back calmly as she gave a quiet yawn. "I never had that many girls to be friends with. My "demonic" nature has always ever came out when I'm forced to deal with two faced bitches that were always trying to take what's mine." She then gave a taunting smirk and said.

"You know how it is. We possessive psycho's have a really hard time sharing whatever or whoever we dubbed as ours. Unlike little girls who never actually had to work a day in their lives and got to continue to suck on daddy's money."

The air turned freezing antarctic cold around the campfire grounds as the two girls now held a staring contest. The electricity began violently flying between the two had made, had now made the still awake campers silently freak out and were now more awake as they tried either protecting the fallen or trying to keep themselves outta range.

"Are... They gonna be alright?" Trent asked nervously as he watched the two girls continued their stare down.

Gwen only shook her head as she then gave a tired sigh. "It's best not to get involved Trent. Less you wanna lose a body part, just let them deal with it on their own."

'Just like Y/n said.' Gwen tried reassuring herself the best she could while eyeing her little friend. 'Like she said, Heather will grow tired and leave her alone. Just let them be.'

None the wiser to how wrong she was about to be proven later on in the future...

_

Y/n placed a huge blanket over Katie and Sadie while the two continued their synchronized snoring. After some time Y/n had first covered the other fallen campers and now only had to cover the besties duo so that they don't catch colds.

Trent and Gwen looked at the two in slight awe at getting to witness such an event. "Oh, cool. They even fall asleep together."

"It's actually relaxing to hear once you get the hang of it." Y/n said as she finished tucking them in. "I was shocked when I first heard it. But after about the third night, it's become a rather soothing noise to fall asleep to."

"I can actually understand how." Gwen chimed in as she scooted closer to Trent as Y/n came next to her and sat down. "Sounds like kinda cool once you get past how slightly creepy it is."

"Sure beats hearing Owen farting and snoring noises." Trent said as a sweat came at the mention of the larger teammate.

Both girls gave him a sympathetic expression and nodded. "Definitely better than that."

_

Soft guitar had been playing for what felt like hours now. Y/n felt herself wanting nothing more than to drift off into dreamland and admit defeat. But the on going growing desire to see this all through grew louder and louder. Which left her in her current situation as she laid on her back and stared up into the inky black sky.

"You two still awake?" Trent asked next to her.

Both he and Gwen were on their backs as well, the both of them trying to locate all the star consolations to keep themselves awake.

"Yeah, still kicking." Gwen replied as a yawn escaped her mouth.  "It's weird, but I think that I'm now so tired, that I'm not tired anymore. Does that make sense?"

"Some what." Y/n said as another yawn came out. "You wanna go to sleep but your body won't let you. It's all a matter of mind over matter really."

Trent looked at the the two and gave his answer. "I really have no idea to be honest. Where's the Little Dipper again?"

Gwen rolled her eyes playfully and began reteaching the constellation. "See the Big Dipper? Follow the handle to that bright star, the pole star. And it's right there."

"Ahh... Cool."

'I wonder if Scotty and Mikey are seeing this sight too!' Y/n thought quietly to herself with a smile. 'Sure hope my boys are doing okay.'

_

"I'm telling ya he's awake!"

"And I'm having a hard time believing he's not under some type of pressure by now!"

Y/n looked back and forward at the two in front of her and decided to still keep her mouth shut. Just watching them have a small argument amongst themselves as she now started at the source of their fight.

The unmoving Justin right in front of them.

"Look at him. He's like a statue. He hasn't moved in over... Fifty hours!" Gwen exclaimed as she Trent and Y/n now stared at the unmoving model.

"You think he's faking it?" Y/n asked as she begun doing her own investigation.

Throughout the entirety of the night no one dared bother Justin. When asked, everyone had said it was because they didn't wanna disturb him. At first Y/n bought it and didn't ask anyone else about it. But after they reached the four hour mark and he sit wasn't moving.

Y/n was beginning to think otherwise...

Trent shrugged his shoulders and turned to look back at the model. "Only one way to find out right?"

Just then, Gwen and Trent started trying to gain Justin's attention to no avail. The noises and shouting went static to Y/n as she walked right up to him until the both of them were only inches apart.

'Looks a through he's as stiff as a statue.' She thought. Mapping out any signs that might help her uncover the truth to the wannabe pretty boys concentrated pose. 'It's almost as if he was just asleep while standing u-'

And just then... It finally dawned on her.

'Wait a minute!'

Without warning. Y/n shoved two fingers up his nose and waited for about a couple of minutes before he suspicions were correct.

For the second she held her fingers in his nose for about a good 6 minutes, Justin eyes shot open and now looked frantic as he tried prying Y/n's finger's from outta his nose and started gasping for air and coming to the realization right in front of him.

His lie was exposed!

"You..."

Trent and Gwen were quick on their feet the second they heard Y/n growling like a feral animal. Some of the camera crew and still awake staff members were hot on their trial the mere second they saw Y/n's now shaking hands dart right for Justin's thick neck and started squeezing.

"YOU FILTHY FUCKING FAKER!!!"

_ Confessional on _
Y/n

"Do I regret choking Justin nearly to death? Wouldn't had done it in the first place if I had regrets."

"Would I do it again without hesitation. Oh absolutely!"

_ Confessional off _

"RELEASE ME THIS INSTANT! HE NEEDS TO DIE AS PUNISHMENT! LET ME AT HIM!!!"

"What the ever loving fuck is going on here!?" Chris demanded as both he and Chef came running up on the sight before them upon hearing the screaming.

A couple of staff members and interns were trying but failing on restraining Y/n, who was giving even their most strongest people a run for their money as she continued struggling and reaching out to grab at the now panicked looking Justin.

"Ah sir!" One of the interns shouted as they were trying to attend to Justin's now bleeding neck. "Y/n caught Justin cheating and tried strangling the life outta him!"

"That's because his eyelids are painted on! I saw it!" Eva shouted as she pushed back the adults and threw the still struggling Y/n over her shoulder as she sent everyone a glare that made them freeze on the spot. "Y/n cut off  the slimy bastard breathing and revealed that he had been sleeping while pretending to be awake the whole damn time."

The other's vouched for them as they now glared angrily at the sheepish looking model.

Chris looked at the two in astonishment at what his ears had just heard and grew excited. "Shut up! Oh, I've gotta see this."

Once he was face to face with the model and saw the obvious paint work he gave a low whistle.

"That is so freaking cool! But for lying to the adults and tricking your fellow campers, you're still out, dude."

All Justin could do was began to sulk and look ashamed when the familiar ding noise signaled him to being out of the game. Chris turned his attention to the now pouting Y/n as she sat still in Eva's lap.

"How ya hanging in there demoness?" He joke lightheartedly in an attempt to make her laugh.

To his amusement. She gave a soft hmph and puffed out her cheek's even more making her resemble a chipmunk of sorts as she continued pouting.

'Hmm... A chipmunk...'

"Just a bit peeved that's all." Y/n answered politely as she tried reeling her anger back in. "I mean... I know I should've expected this type of foul play. But I honestly thought it'd appear around the fourth challenge not the second one!"

Chris chuckled to himself and placed his hand on her head and began rubbing her head. "Wanna give you something to calm you nerves. Can I trust you'll be using it wisely and on everyone here that's asleep?"

Y/n's anger quickly evaporated and now she looked up and resembled an excited puppy as she nodded and waited for Chris to continue.

'Too cute!' He thought as he then pulled out a bag and gently placed it on her lap. "Just remember, only the Campers that are asleep. Think of it as a treat for you and a punishment for them for falling asleep~."

Both Eva and Y/n looked down at the bag for a couple of minutes before Y/n finally opened the bag and looked inside. Her eyes going wide and Chris and Eva swore star's filled her e/c colored eyes as her face lit up as she begun pulling out the contents.

"Can I... Can I really?" She asked nervously. Her eyes begging Chris to be honest with her and for this to not be some cruel joke.

Chris gave a genuine smile and nodded. "Go crazy on them and don't spare anyone!"

And she jumped off of Eva's lap and did just that. Leaving Chris Chef and Eva to watching and growing impressed at what they saw her doing to the sleeping campers.

_

"And that's that last one!"

Y/n stood up and began to wipe away the sweat as she admired her work. It was now morning and while she felt at her breaking point, she still had some fight in her to not succumb and sleep.

"Gotta say I'm impressed with your make up skills lil soldier." Chef said as he looked down at her last victim. Y/n began to giggle and blush.

"I just had a lot of experience with helping the drama club at my school. Glad to know it's now finally paid off!"

Just then, Duncan's laughter could be heard throughout the entire camp grounds as he pointed and shouted out. "Gross, it works! Dude peed his pants!"

Turning to see what happened. Y/n instantly walked up to Duncan and his victim and asked. "You alright Harold?"

All the while trying to keep a straight face on while she stared at the now clown faced ginger.

Harold, having felt far too embarrassed with what was transpiring and not aware of the mess on his face, could only shake his head as he tried coving his now wet spot from Y/n.

"It's alright Harold. I brought you a spare just in case!"

Just then Y/n pulled out a pair of his pants and handed them over to him. Harold felt less embarrassed as he finally looked Y/n in the eye and thanked her.

"Thanks a bunch Y/n!"

You're welcome Harold! Y/n smiled back and ignored the scoff Duncan made an turned his head before nudging Y/n in the arm and whispering.

"Check out the sleeping couple kitten. And here I thought the Goth and guitarist would be the first couple we'd get on the show."

Turning her head to get a better understanding to what Duncan was saying. Y/n had to bite the bottom of her lip when coming face to face with the scene now in front of her.

The sight of Noah cuddling and kissing on Cody's ear!

"O-oh my!"

"You wanna wake them up before Chris gets more of this on camera?" Duncan then pointed behind him as the older man was distracted by talking to the now awake team. "No doubt that these two wouldn't want Chris to see and try milking this shit just for profit."

Y/n could only nod as she quietly made her way towards the two and within a good enough distance, she crouched down and began to gently nudge on Noah's shoulder.

"Noah~. You have to wake up~."

Noah's nose twitched and the bookworm tried shrugging Y/n's hand away as he scooted into Cody some more. "Five more minutes mom." And now started kissing the back of Cody's neck.

Y/n gave a air like laugh and answered back. "Last time I checked I'm not a mom yet and you're kissing a boy. Not a pillow."

Upon hearing that, Noah's eyes shot open and his face morphed into horror at realizing his own actions. His scream was so loud it woke up the rest of the sleeping campers and Cody himself, who he was still spooning, the two broke apart, their faces a nice scarlet red and the both of them ran in different directions away from each other.

Both equally embarrassed and terrified outta their minds!

"My poor babies." Y/n cooed before standing back up and walking towards the logs. "Sure hope they don't look in the mirror and see my art work."

_

"I'd kill for a coffee right now."

"I wanna take a hot shower and call it a day." Y/n nodded numbly as both she and Gwen both felt on the verge of screaming at how long this challenge had lasted.

It was now 35 hours, the awake and now slightly frightened and some pissed off campers were trying to scrub away the makeup on their face to no avail. There were only six still awake campers left in the game and honestly? They could agree that they really wanted this challenge to end right about now!!!

Just then, Chris McLean came from literally out of nowhere an now eyed the remaining awake camper. "What is the matter with you people? I know for a fact none of you had a delicious cup of Joe to help you stay awake." Chris then too a sip of his coffee and began to mock whine. "Come on, fall asleep already!"

"You've gotta hook me up, man. I'll even eat the grinds! Anything at this point!" Gwen begged as she was now on her knees and holding Chris by his pant legs.

Chris, now looking slight disturbed had instantly gave her the now empty cup and watched in mild disgust as she did in fact, eat the grinds before calling out to the last six campers. "All right, you six stay with me. The rest of you go get a shower, for heavens sake. You stink!"

The Campers did what they were told and now the six still awake were all waiting patiently as Chris pulled out another coffee cup and stood in front of them as he drank the whole thing in one go.

"I didn't want it to come to this, I said that to Chef Hatchet last night, I said, "Chef, I don't want it to come to this. But darn it, these campers are tough." And so... I've come up with the most boring, sleep-inducing activity I can find."

_ Confessional on _
Gwen

"Oh come on! What now? Okay, you know what? Bring it on!"

Heather

"I don't know what he's planning, but I'm hoping it'll finally knock that short h/c haired runt off and cost her to lose!"

Duncan

"I'm game for whatever's he's got planned. Come and get me McLean!"

Y/n

"I'm going to go and a whim here and say it's got something to do with either the history of Canada or he plans on boring us to death by listening to Blaineley."

"Please, please, PLEASE let it be the history of Canada! I'm begging here!!!"

_ Confessional off _

And to their utter horror, Chris pulled out another book from outta nowhere and talked on the best soft-spoken voice he had. "The History of Canada," a pop-up book."

"Called it!"

"Shut up you stupid mutt!"

"Chapter One: The Beaver" National symbol and a "dam" fine hat."

Duncan, Eva, Gwen, Heather, and Trent all groaned while Y/n began to giggle like a mad man while happily listening to the pop up book.

"This fuckin blows!"

"You said it."

"Stink."

"He is so dead!!!"

_

13 hours.

That was how long Chris had been reading the book in the snail pace he was talking to them in.

13. Long. Hour's!

"Not gonna make it." Y/n whispered and felt herself slipping in and out of her consciousness. Her eyes slowly opening and closing but the more she did it she felt her eyes taking much longer to reopen. And of course, how on earth could she forget the buzzing in her ears starting to get louder and louder making what Chris was seen become intangible.

In short, she was losing her battle and was ready to tap out.

"Which of course, was the precursor for the discussions..."

Thud.

Y/n looked to her left and saw Heather was the first to go down. The familiar dinging noise sounded even louder than it originally did.

"...leading to War"

Thud.

Eva was the next to fall down and another ding could be heard.

"...of 1812."

And finally, both her and Trent dive bombed together and the last thing she heard was Duncan and Gwen calling out to her.

"Y/n!!!"

Thud.

_

"Y/n~." A woman's voice called out in a sing sang tone. "Wake up my sweet creature of darkness."

Y/n's eyes shot right open and smiled when coming face to- well... Face to voice with the sound of her mother.

"Momma!"

The little girl began to squeal in delight as both her and her mother had their morning hug's, tickles and made their way into the kitchen. Where her nose is hit with a delicious sweet smelling aroma.

Her favorite breakfast!

"Momma made you your favorite! Dig in and then we can get ready to go mushroom picking okay?"

"Kay Momma!" She said before stuffing her face with her favorite breakfast. Her mother running a hand through her hair and humming a soft tune as she watched Y/n enjoy her meal.

It was perfect. Both mother and daughter happily eating, the atmosphere was warm and loving and there were no signs of any other life in their bubble but just the two of them.

It was something she missed very much...

"AAUGH!!!"

Suddenly the second she heard that frantic screaming did the scenery changed before her.

Gone was the warm loving atmosphere, in it's place was a frozen and unwelcoming one.

Gone was the sound of her Momma's humming. Like the atmosphere, in it's place was the  eerie dead silence.

But most importantly...

Gone was Momma as well as her eyesight and now there was only darkness and blurriness in it's stead instead.

"Mo-momma-"

CRASH!

BANG!

THUD!

"THIS IS ALL THAT WHORES FAULT!"

Y/n's little body began jerking violently as tear's started to fall. Without her glasses she couldn't see, much less get a better picture of where she currently was. It also didn't help the loud noises were muffled to an extent, but the screaming was all to familiar to the now little girl that it made her whole being freeze up the second they started talking again.

The moment she started screaming again.

"EVER SINCE THAT WHORE SHOWN UP NOTHING HAS BEEN GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN!"

"Ma'am wait, think of a sec-"

"EVER SINCE MY BELOVED HAD ANNOUNCED TO THW WHOLE WORLD THAT STUPID WHORE WAS CARRYING HIS CHILD, ALL HE EVER DOES NOW IS WORSHIP THE VERY GROUND SHE WALKS ON!"

"Madame please. Try and keep it together-"

"IF IT WASN'T FOR HER I WOULD BE THE ONE IN THAT POSITION! I WAS MEANT TO BE HIS WIFE, CARRYING HIS CHILDREN, AND FINALLY HAVING HIM ALL TO MYSELF LIKE WE WERE MENT TO BE!"

Another round of screaming and throwing things were the only sounds Y/n heard through her quiet broken sobs. She didn't know what was going on, or why. But she did know, was that it was better to stay put and not make anymore noises. Lord knows what the outcome would be should the demon heard her at a time like this.

Suddenly the sounds of smacking and someone's shouts of pain filled the air now. Y/n began to shake and more tear's started to fall the more she heard the other person now begging for their life.

"Ma'am please... Please calm down! Th-this could lead to controversy should anyone gets word of this!"

The silence that followed was deafening. One would think that the demon of the other side would finally run outta juice and stop. That she'd finally calm down and everything would be alright now.

"There fool's for thinking that's the case." Was all Y/n had whispered out before hearing a familiar sound of palm hitting skin.

SMACK!

"AH!!!"

Y/n heard the other person shriek and fall with a soft thud. They then proceeded to start sobbing and hyperventilating as they tried crawling away.

"Where the fuck do you think your going." The demons voice now calmed but still cold and murderous. "You think you can tell me, Me! What to do! You're in the same position as that whore. Beneath my feet and should've stayed there!!!"

Y/n wanted to help them, truly she did. But she was just so scared of the demonic one and was unable to see that it made it impossible to do anything.

The only thing she could do was curl up further into a ball and cry silently for them as the demon began taking her anger out on them.

By beating them.

"It's because of that whore that things turned out like this."

WACK!

"It's because she doesn't know her place and decided to lay in bed with him."

THUNK!

"It's all because the second she gave him that horrid abomination, he's deciding on leaving the industry to raise it alongside that whore."

WACK!

"It's all her fault."

WACK!

"She will learn her place soon enough."

KICK!

"All her fault!"

THUNK!

"IT'S ALL THAT FILTHY."

WACK!

"DISGUSTING."

PUNCH!

"SIN INFESTED."

SMACK!

"ABOMINATIONS FAU-"

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MP3 PLAYER!!!"

_

The sounds of gasping for air and quiet coughing was the only noises made and Y/n now heard as she shot up into the sitting position and began frantically looking around at her blurry surroundings.

"I-I can't see-"

"Here ya go lil soldier."

In and instant, Y/n began tearing up with joy the second her glasses were slipped back onto her face and her vision returned to her. After a couple of more minutes of completely calming down she came face to face with Chef who was smiling softly at her.

"Hey babygirl. Doing better now?"

Y/n nodded numbly as she wiped away the tear's. "Ye-yeah doing fine now." She readjusted her glasses a bit before smiling up at him and saying. "Thank you for returning my glasses Chef!"

The older man smiled once more and began ruffling her hair. "You gave us all quiet a scare. Duncan and Gwen both freaked out the second you feel to the floor and Chris and I tried making sure those idiots didn't step on your glasses."

Y/n felt the horrible feeling go away as she leaned up and bit into Chef's hand. Quietly purring as she soaked up the positive attention the older man was giving her. "Sorry I made you guys worried. She mumbled sleepily."

Chef only gave a laugh as he continued spoiling her. "I'm just glad you're awake now. Don't know how much longer I'd have to hear Lindsay and Cody freaking out while Noah trying to help but only making it worst!"

"That definitely sounds exactly like Noah!"

The two stayed like that for another couple of minutes before they heard various things being thrown.

CRASH!

"I'm... Going bet that's Eva rampaging isn't it?" Y/n asked softly to the now tired looking Chef.

"Damn right it is. With a tired sigh Chef looked back at her and started explaining. "After everyone finally got the makeover you gave them off their face. Female hulk Hogan went reaching into her pocket to pull out her music player."

"Only to find it wasn't in her pocket or anywhere else on her person."

"Spot on again lil solider."

Another loud crashing sound made Y/n flinch as she was still a little strung up from the nightmare she had just experienced. Chef put and arm around her and pulled her closer to him as comfort.

"At first she tried retracing her steps and when that was futile she then started rampaging and scaring the whole Killer Bass team. Now she's opted in destroying the girls cabin and threatening bodily harm to the other's in her attempt in finding her precious player."

With a hum, Y/n finally found her strength and began standing back on her feet and did a couple of stretches. "I better go help anyway I can. Lord knows she's sounds this close to start making head's roll."

Chef barked out a laugh and waved her goodbye as she made her way back into the sun. Once outside Y/n jogged right towards the camp grounds and what she was welcome to made her mentally freak out.

"Where is my MP3 player?! Eva screaming at the top of lungs as she continued frantically throwing pretty much everything the girls had in their cabin right out the window.

"Looks like I came just in time to see the mayhem unravel." Y/n said a little louder and gaining everyone's attention in one go.

The scared Killer Bass looked at her in shock before it turning into relief and delight as they began smiling at her.

"Y/n your awa- WOAH!"

In an instant, one of the girls luggage came flying past them and breaking once hitting the ground.

"My suitcase!!!" Courtney screamed at the top of her lungs as she made a run towards the now ruined object.

"I'm not playing with you people, where is it!" Eva shouted as she now emerged to glare at them. "One of you must've stolen it, I need my music! No one is going anywhere until I get my MP3 player back! Or there WILL be consequences!!!"

And with a grunt, she went back into the cabin and continued destroying everyone's belongings.

"Okay listen up!" Courtney spoke harshly in a hushed tone as the others now huddled around her. "Whoever took it better give it up now before she destroys the whole camp and us with it!"

But just before anyone else could open their mouth to retort a familiar divas voice called out to the huddled up group.

"Hey, guys! Wow, this place is a real mess. Whatever happened here?"

Bridgette, Sadie and Katie all glared right at Heather as she continued playing the sweet innocent card with them. They had a hard time believing if she was being genuine or a straight up ass. Both the boys were on  the same as well. Not liking how innocent she was trying to portray to them.

'What is she planning?' Y/n began to question as she continued watching how Heather every couple of seconds stared at them with a condescending stare before quietly chuckling.

Suddenly a memory popped up in her head and Y/n's eyes went wide at the realization. 'Did she actually -'

Courtney however didn't care at the moment as yawned and she pointed at the door behind her and answered. "Someone stole Eva's MP3 player and now she's on a war path trying to find it."

Heather gave a soft gasp as she then spoke again sweetly to them and began fishing for something in her pocket. "You don't mean this, do you?"

Instantly pulling out Eva's MP3 player.

'Knew she took it!'

"I was wondering who it belonged to. I found it by the campfire pit. You must've dropped it."

'Yeah and you just pretended to stretch in order to take it!' Y/n then facepalmed her face at the now realization she had been played by Heather earlier because the Diva acted more civil with her in order to keep from being watched on. 'I'm so stupid!'

Eva, who had came out from the cabin at hearing her mp3 was found had a huge smile on her face as she thanked Heather. "Oh, thank you! Thank you, thank you!"

"Sure thing." Heather gave the group one last smile before turning to Y/n and quickly flashing her a smug smirk and walked off from the now enraged team.

_ Confessional on _
Heather

"Turn a team against their own member, easiest trick in the book."

"Would've loved to stay and watch the rest of the shit show but I had places to be and new pets to start taming."

_ Confessional off _

It was only when she placed her mp3 back into her pant pockets did she look back at her teammates and froze on the spot. Due to her anger and desperate need to have her player returned back to her, she hadn't cared about the aftermath of her actions. Hadn't headed the words of her subconscious that told her this was to be the last straw for her entire team. And only later did she tell it to go to hell as she begun throwing other's belongings out the window and threatening bodily harm on everyone.

Now she wished she'd listen to her subconscious after all.

"So... Sorry about that little... Misunderstanding. Guess no one stole it after all."

The glares the whole team gave her made the female bodybuilder start to sweat. Normally apologizing was what calmed other's down instantly. But that totally went out the window when seeing them glare even harder at her.

So she tried admitting her mistakes instead.

"Okay. Maybe I overreacted just a little bit and was completely outta line when threatening bodily harm." She chuckled awkwardly and cringed when see their glares only intensifying after that.

'I'm so screwed...'

_

Nightfall had came surprisingly faster then anyone wanted to admit. The Gophers had all opted to heading off to bed immediately after dinner saying they're good nights to one another and hitting the sack after staying up for 48 hours.

The Bass however had to keep themselves awake a bit longer due to them having to now give someone the boot seeing as they last to Gwen.

"Hey has anyone seen Y/n yet?" Bridgette asked as she begun looking around for their smallest member. "I can't find her anywhere."

The other's looked too and felt a bit worried when they couldn't find her. She hadn't fully recovered due to Eva's rampage earlier and then having to help them all with putting everything back into the cabins after Eva threw them out in the first place. It made them all worried that she was somewhere by herself and could be in some sorta danger.

"You don't have to worry Y/n's fine." Chris said as he finally came over with the plate full of marshmallows. "She got a phone call from the family doctor and refused to miss it. So I already gave her her marshmallow and sent her on her way."

The other's instantly eased up at hearing that but then quickly grew nervous when they realized it was just the nine of them now that were to be judged.

Chris cleared his throat as he placed the plate down and stared at tonights loser's. "Now then. You've all cast your votes and made your decision. There are now only 9 marshmallows on this plate. When I call your name, come up and claim your marshmallow. Got it?"

"Crystal." Harold groaned while the other's mutely nodded.

"Get on with the main event then!"

"The camper who does not receive a marshmallow must immediately return to the Dock of Shame, catch the Boat of Losers, and leave. And you can never come back. Ever."

"Guy sure loves saying that line a lot huh?" The other's nodded once more as Chris began role calling them once again.

"The first five marshmallow goes to Duncan. Bridgette. Courtney. Katie and Sadie."

The two girls squealed in excitement while the other three took their marshmallows and waited for Chris to continue.

"Next up we've got Tyler. Heh. DJ. And of course Geoff."

As all three boys began to cheer and happily took their respective marshmallows. Chris turned to the remaining campers and eyed them both as they began to sweat.

Harold and Eva both knew only one of them got to stay.

"Campers, this is the final marshmallow of the evening."

Everyone now watched on anticipation as Chris let the dramatic music play out and made Harold and Eva become more on on their feet as they waited for Chris to name the last person for the night. They had all casted their votes for the night. Just like with Ezekiel, they did this as a group. They knew the person going home today had this coming after all that transpired.

And the one that was to be staying was -

"Harold! Eva, the Dock of Shame awaits."

As Harold happily jumped and retrieved his marshmallow of the night. Eva had a blank face and just sat there for a good 30 minutes before her mouth turning down into a frown as she bit out through grit teeth.

"Nice. Really nice. You know what? Who needs this stupid crappy TV show anyway?!"

She then turned her eyes on to the now huddled up girls and her eyes now filled up with rage as she begun reciting something that made the four girls pale up instantly.

"Kinda reminds me of one of those scary gym teachers though."

Bridgette's face crumbled into a look of shame when hearing her own words from earlier being thrown back at her.

"Man I'm so scared of her."

"Me too! She's so serious and scary!"

The twins held each other tighter and moved back a bit in an attempt to not get snatched up.

"I can't even begin to imagine what she'd do to us if we ever get on her bad side."

Harold looked down to her feet to avoid seeing her rage filled eyes now trained on him as she spoke.

"You saw what she did to the doors to the communal bathrooms. You seriously saying she's nice under all that rage."

Courtney was the only one who didn't flinch upon hearing her words. While she gave the raging girl a blank bored look, inside she was fighting the urge to cower like the other's.

'Servers them right for thinking she wasn't listening.' Courtney gave a tired huff as Eva then pointed her index finger at them and snarled out.

"You all think you could get rid of me just like that? Mark my words, I promise to get even with all of you!"

And with that, she gave Chris's knew a good kick before storming off towards the the girls cabin to collect her stuff. Ignoring the sudden sting in her eyes and the wetness her cheeks feel when some water started falling on them.

"Owww! Man she sure knows how to hurt people." Chris whined to himself before turning back to look at the now scared and tired campers. "Now enjoy your marshmallows and have a good sleep tonight. You're all safe."

_ Confessional on _
Courtney

"See, I told you. You can't act like a total raging psychopath and then expect people to just forgive you! No matter how tough and strong and fast you are, she's never gonna have a career if she doesn't get her act together."

Heather

"So Eva was one of their strongest players. And now she's gone. I am so running this game."

A dark look then took over Heather's face at the memory of a certain h/c haired girl and her face only grew darker as the seconds passed on by.

"Mark my words here and now. I have every intention on getting rid of that little h/c haired, doe eyed bitch if it's the last thing. I. Do!"

_ Confessional off _

"Buh-Bye, Eva!" Courtney said as she gave her once teammate a goodbye wave.

Eva only grunted before picking up something sharp and throwing it straight towards Courtney. The latter had quickly dodged the attack and now looked offended

"Touchy!"

Eva gave a scoff as she continued making her way towards the dock of shame. She felt too humiliated and raw right about now and wanted to just get on boat and let it take her away.

"Eva, wait!"

"Y/n?" Eva was quick to turn around and felt her face heat up upon feeling Y/n's soft body crashing into her own and only felt her face getting hotter when she felt Y/n's arm's hugging her tightly as she began quietly sobbing.

"I'm gonna miss you Eva." Y/n's muffled voice was only loud enough for both her and Eva to be the only ones to hear it. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to help you."

Y/n had felt just awful when she'd gotten word of Eva getting the boot tonight. instead of being at the elimination ceremony with the others, she had spent all that time listening to her grandfather's doctor as he talked about her grandpa's progress so far. She didn't even get the chance to vote tonight because she wanted to get to the phone and didn't write down her vote.

The feeling of shame only got worst as she continued hugging the other girl and crying a bit. She felt it was all her fault Eva was getting kicked off.

'If only I had caught on to what Heather was doing.' She shook a bit as she unknowingly started blaming herself some more. 'How could I had been so stupid. Now Eva's going go and I'm all alo-'

"Y/n." Eva's called out. Her voice now calm but had a hint of softness mixed into it. "Look at me."

Doing what she was told, Y/n looked up and was surprised when Eva had cupped her face with both her hands and leaned in as she gave her forehead a soft kiss.

"What happened today was all because I lost my temper and was quick to blame the morons we call teammates." She said. Pulling back just enough to look Y/n in the eyes and offered a small but still noticable smile. "You've done far more for me than anyone's ever done. Don't think for a second this is all your fault. Understood?"

Y/n started to sniffle and nodded. Eva gave a fond smile as she begun using her thumb to rub Y/n's cheek.

"Can I trust you'll be the muscles for them now? Seeing as they're either a bunch of stick's or straight up chicken, I'mma have to ask if you could try and keep these losers alive. Think you can do that for me?"

Y/n instantly agreed and while she still had a couple of tears, looked far more determined. "You got it Eva!"

"That's my girl!"

"Enough of this sappy love bullshit!" Chef's called out as he finished the final touches on getting the boat ready. Get on this boat this instant. "No more hugging and being all sweet!"

The two gave a laugh and they shared their last hug before pulling away and Eva walked on to the awaiting boat of loser's.

Once fully settled, she then turned back to Y/n and gave her one last smile and wave. "Show them punk's who's boss!"

"You got it Eva!"

And with that, the boats motor started up and off both her and Chef went away from camp Wawanakwa.

Once far away from the island and felling all her anger officially leave her body, Eva had sat down on the boat and let out a deep sigh before noticing the camera on the boat and started talking to it.

"I guess my temper got the better of me. Again. But whatever. They just lost one of their fiercest competitor, I hope they realize that and choke."

"My time on there while short, I actually had a great time making at least one friend. And ya know what?"

"Hey Y/n! Let's go take a shower before the other's wake up!"

"Coming Lindsay!"

Eva gave a chuckle and now had a fond expression on her face while staring back at her small little friend. "I don't regent a single damn thing."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

309K 15.3K 59
Not all rumors are true.. Sometimes bad things happen to good people
490K 25.4K 89
(m. yandere x f. reader) (complete) (Y/n) was a seventeen year old loner. Her mother earned her living creating and producing drugs. Her brother was...
14.2K 372 11
Yandere women wanting you to love them.
150K 9.1K 89
You'd found codependency in parasocial relationships before the word had even been invented. On one dark night, you'd decided something for yourself...