The Business Contract

By quengdem

"Look I lost my job today and I'm really not having a good day, and to be quite honest I'm sick of rich fucks... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
*Character fun facts!*
Merry Christmas! 🎄🎄
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Suprise!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
Spin off
Happy 69k reads
Readssss‼️‼️

Chapter 49

889 60 10
By quengdem

RJ P.O.V

It's a bit of a shame that I have to separate from my beauty and come all the way to a mental hospital.

But I don't play about threats to my life or my family.

Along with me I brought Carter, and a surprise guest Carlie.

Yes, this is the same Carlie that Trina made her personal assistant months back.

But what Trina didn't know was that Carlie been a mafia member since birth and enjoyed the field along with Mack.

She looks small, meek, and fragile. But she's actually ruthless, cunning, and well...killer.

I begin to smile thinking about my lady. She knows other powerful women even if subconsciously.

"What's the room number?" I ask.

"Fourth floor, Room 416." Carter says before exiting out the parked car, holding the door for me and Carlie to exit.

Of course I don't hit women, that's what Carlie is for. It's obvious that this wench is going to need a nice beating. I won't tolerate even a joke about my beloved.

As we walk into the hospital, Carlie looks at me and says "I got this sir."

She goes over to the receptionist and says a few things to them and they hit a button to open the elevator and hands Carlie a key card.

"Damn, what did you say to them?" Carter asks.

"I just told them that I am new therapist asked to come and evaluate new patients with criminal backgrounds. When they asked me who you guys were I said detectives." She shrugs. "Thats the best I could come up with."

"Better then nothing." Carter chuckles.

I clear my throat. "As soon as we get there, Carter you're gonna wait outside. Carlie you're gonna do what you do."

They both nod as the elevator door opens. We exit and walk to Room 416. Carter gets in position and waits outside the room door. Carlie uses the keycard and buzzes the door open walking in first.

"Who the fuck are you?" I hear the voice of the woman who threatened Trina.

I walk in soon after closing the door after us. The woman was sitting on the windowpane looking out the barred windows. She looks from Carlie then me, recognizing my face she begins to smile sinisterly.

"Uh-oh, looks like I made the little rich lover boy angry. I threatened his whore." She laughs but is quickly shut up by Carlie, who walks up to her in a quick stride, and strikes her across the face multiple times.

"Carlie." I say and she backs up revealing the woman's face which was angry and had welts.

She lays eyes on me and she smiles again, spiting blood at Carlie's feet.

What's up with that!?

"You're Yvonne.? The one who called and threatened Trina?" I grab a chair sitting in it as I question her.

"You know my name huh? Well tell me lover boy was Trina scared? What did her face look like?" The crazy woman places her elbows on her knees as if this is entertainment to her.

"What's your fucking problem!?" I look at her in disbelief.

She chuckles "I have nothing else to lose, so before I go I wanna see her and Charlotte burn." She looks back and forth from me and Carlie before trying to bust passed her to her bed.

Carlie quickly grabs her by the back collar of her shirt, balling it up in her fist,slightly choking the girl.

She gags as Carlie holds tightly.  "I'm quite fond of Ms. McMillan, so we're gonna refrain from badmouthing her aren't we?" She whispers sinisterly in the girls ear.

Yvonne just grunts as she holds her hands at Carlie's wrist in effort for her to let go of her grip.

"And we're not going to call the hospital staff, I'd love to kill you, but I'd hate to have to kill them too."

I clear my throat again.

"Listen, I can make it so you never see the light of day. Actually quite literally... I can have Carlie blind you right now, then you will NEVER leave this hospital. You will rot in here like the disgusting piece of pus-filled infection you are." I stand up and walk out.

"Relieve some of your stress Carlie." I say as I walk out the room.

"With pleasure." She chimes. And not before long I hear the woman grunting in pain while Carlie beats her.

I meet Carter at the door. "Man security here really sucks." He says.

"Exactly why we will need to keep an eye on her. I want two men at all times, one for day and one for night. Twelve hours shifts. Make it happen." I command.

"Yes sir." Carter say and I walk towards the elevator leaving him to wait for Carlie.

I need my Trina.

I pull out my phone and call her.

"Where are you right now? I want to see you."
——————————————————————————————————
Later that night

My phone is ringing off the hook while I was wrapped up in the sheets with my beautiful Goddess.

"You gonna answer that?" Trina asks.

"No, not until I've made you scream my name again." I say smiling at her and kissing her neck.

She giggles. "Let's, together tonight." She says shyly in my neck.

My excitement rose as my nature hardened and pulsed.
"Let's what? Say it baby." I groan.

"Let's cum together tonight." She moans as I stroke her.

"Oh baby, you don't know how bad I've wanted to hear this." I caress her tightly as I stroke us both to ecstasy.

——————————

My phone has 26 missed calls. Fuck!

"Sorry Carter I was busy, what's up?" I ask when he answers. I softly stroke my baby's shoulder as she sleeps.

"Sir it's important! A woman came and got Yvonne out of the hospital!" Carter say as I hear men shuffling as he tells them orders.

"What the fuck do you mean, a woman? What did the woman look like!?" I sit up trying not to shout as I slide out of bed and quickly slide my pants and shirt on.

Despite my easy movements it still wakes Trina.
"Whats wrong Ross?

I hold up a finger at her to hold one second.

"Sir, this is the most important part, the woman was Ellie... your sister. Check your messages I've sent pictures for proof." Carter tells me but I just drop the phone and drop back down on the bed.

"Ross!? Baby what's wrong...?" Trina comes to my side and looks at me.

A surge of memories and emotions fill me as I fall into a shock.

"She's closer then you think."
"Daddy I can take over the business."
"They might can forget what you did but I cannot."
"Ross, someone's coming at me head on!"
"My dad's been acting crazy since his new girlfriend."
"Weren't you supposed to be out of town?"

As all the memories and thoughts poured into me, my premonition of the crazy woman popped back up. But even though Yvonne is in fact crazy, the true nutcase is my sister.

When I finally come too, there was a bright light shining in one of my eyes then the other. I woke to find my physician, Trina, mom, dad, my baby girl, and Yura.

I sit up, still in disbelief that Ellie would be so vile.

"It's been Ellie this entire time." I say

Carter puts his head down, mom hugs dad who is clearly angry and humiliated. She then grabs Anais taking her out of the room.

Yura then speaks, "I haven't heard from Mack in weeks...I'm worried." She hugs herself holding back tears.

Trina runs to her friend comforting her. "I'm pregnant, and I really want him to know how happy I am." She begins to cry as Trina hugs and holds her tight.

I just ball my hands in a fist.  "Get up with Mack however you can." I look at Carter. "I don't care if we have to send every guy I have. Find my brother." I stand up and walk towards dad. "I'm going to kill Ellie. Especially if Mack is hurt." Then I walk over to Yura to comfort her with Trina.

Dad then speaks. "Son, you should have done it the first time, we might not have concrete proof but she killed Veronica too."
He continues "Ellie has been off for a long time. It high time she gets hers."

I just look at him nodding before he takes his leave. Carter is on the phone shouting orders and now, not only do I have to deal with Yvonne, but now Ellie.

————————————————————————————————————————————————
A/N: 😅 You all who suspected Ellie was right. They always say, the scary one isn't the pawns but it is the chest master.

Don't forget to ⭐️💬🗣️ if you enjoyed this chapter.
-Chuu💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

753K 25.6K 65
"You found me as a kid. Now let my adult self grow old with you..." --------------------------------------------- "We'll marry as soon as we meet aga...
423K 17.2K 44
(BWWM) "You fucking asshole. Just who do you think you are!" I gave him an open handed slap across the face. He glared at me stunned, It was clear...
186K 6.2K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...
243K 5.6K 47
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 2 of 3! Read Book 1 - Made For The Mafia - before reading this book and the synopsis below to avoid spoilers! ~~~ It's...