𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐈𝐄

By writtenbynydior

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐞... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
important message ‼️.
12
14
15
16
17
UPDATE

13

83 8 15
By writtenbynydior

𝐆𝐞'𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬 |𝐆𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐡|
|𝟐𝟕|
𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨 , 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞&𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎
THE SCHOOL DANCE.

I held my princess hand as we walked into her elementary school dance. It was a daddy and daughter dance and I expected to meet all her lil princess friends and they pops.

I just wanted to take my mind off the whole situation that happened between me and Ma. If I tell her I ain't doing some that's what it is.

I read that lil message she sent me , I wasn't tryna hear none of that shit. Fuck armani mama , My lil girl staying with me. Hoe gone have to take me to court to get her back.

I got joint custody and can be with my shordy as long as I want to.

The song "Party" By chris brown played as everyone was in their dresses and suits and danced around.

" Look daddy there's my friend Katy !" She pointed to some lil girl.

" You wanna go say wassup to her ?" I asked her and she nodded. " Okay mama let's go say wassup" I said as I picked her up and we walked over there to the lil girl and her mom.

" Hey Mani ! " Katy said reaching up to her.

" You wanna get down princess ?" I asked Mani and she shook her head no.

" No , I wanna stay in daddy arms I just wanted to say Hi to kate " She smiled.

" Aw Okay " I said holding her as I shook Kate mom hand.

" Hi nice to see you sir " Her mom smiled.

" Your daughter and my baby are good friends I always hear talk about Armani , maybe they should have a play date sometimes ?"

" Fashito, Baby you wanna have a play date with her ?" I said raising Armani head off my shoulder " Yes daddy !" She said and laid back down.

" Fashito , I said giving her my number "

Me and My baby walked away and sat down at the lil tables they hand. Armani wasn't really a social butterfly but She still wanted to come so I made it happen.

" Daddy they got cookies over there and I want one but the line to long !" Armani said pouting getting ready to throw a fit.

" Awe mama you gotta wait baby" I said giving her hug hoping this gone make her feel better.

" No daddy! I want it now" She said with tears coming down her eyes causing me to frown.

" Aight , we about to go get it then " I said grabbing her by her arm and dragging her to the front of the line watching her make noises and frown.

" He just can't skip the line !" I heard a father say behind me.

" Nigga shut the fuck up for I punch you in yo jaw , Bitch ass Nigga if she want a cookie she gone get one" I said threatening him.

" Next up !"  The cookie baker said as a security guard tapped me " I'm gonna have to ask you to leave Sir " He said making me frown.

I wasn't dumb enough to get arrested over some weak ass dance infront my child. " Let's go shordy" I said grabbing Armani hand walking us out the place.

" Daddy ?"

" Yeah Armani?"

" Where we going?" She asked buckling her self in her car seat grabbing my phone.

" Back to our house , Why?"

" Nothing , Is Ne still gonna be there ? I want her to show me how to do a french braid " She smiled.

" Yeah Ne still gone be there , She better be there" I chuckled.

" Do you think she's Okay?" Armani asked causing me to frown.

" Aye baby , I don't wanna talk about that shit. Aight ? Leave it alone.. Don't bring that situation up no more Aight ?" I said sternly.

" WELL IF YOU DIDNT HURT HER WHY YOU DONT WANT ME TO BRING IT UP ANYMORE ?"  Armani screamed at me.

I was taken back a little bit not gonna lie , I can't even say this shit wasn't pissing me off because it was. She don't understand she's still young is the only reason i'm being so soft.

Plus I don't like to yell at her or hit her , as y'all can see i'm very soft to her. She the only one who can make me change my ways.

" Cause a lot just stresses me out and it be on my mind Aight ? and don't yell at me Mani Okay? Apologize right now. and Yes she is okay I promise she is and I didn't hit her nor did I choke her. Stuff happens?"

" Okay daddy i'm sorry " She said looking down at my phone watching cartoons.

I started up the car and drove us back to our crib.

——
I unlocked the front door walking inside our apartment seeing how dark it was. I turned on the lights seeing it was 10:00pm.

" You sleepy baby?" I asked her seeing her yawn.

" Just a little but not really " She smiled.

I carried us to the master bedroom seeing Ne in the bed half sleep. " We here Nene " I said tapping her watching her jerk a lil and frown at me.

" Hey Maniii!!" She said as Armani jumped in the bed giving her a big hug.

" How was the dance princess ?" She asked wanting to hear about everything.

" Well daddy got us kicked out." Armani spilled what happened causing me to mug.

" Whaaat?" Ne said in shock and shaking her head. " I'm sorry to hear that maybe next time " She said kissing her forehead.

" Yeah maybe " Armani tucked her bottom lip in.

" You know you could of asked me what happened and I would of told you , right ?" I said taking off my shirt just wanting her to talk to me.

" Aye armani go in there right quick " I said watching as she jumped off the bed and closed the door.

Nene didn't respond to me so I walked over there and tapped her.

" Aye "

" NENE"

" Ne "

" You don't hear me ma?"

" I love you"

" Aight Fo " I said sliding on my gym shorts and going to lay on the side of her and watched as she turned her body to the other side.

" So you really ain't about to talk to me Ma? For real? You acting like I hit you. You touched me first and you know this" I said trying to grab her to pull her closer but she sat up.

" Ge , I told you to leave me alone.. I meant that I dont wanna keep doing this toxic shit I just wanna be a family and be loved properly.. I wanna love you properly like I been doing I don't wanna argue , and put our hands on each other"

" We have a daughter in there and yes I say we because We are a team." Ne said looking at me in my eyes

" I just want you to love me properly that's all Ge "She said and began tearing up.

" How I don't love you properly ? Come here " I said pulling her in my arms wanting her to full on vent to me about how she feel.

" I wanna listen to you talk , vent to me please I wanna understand how you feel baby. How I don't love you properly ?"

" You do shit with other females and have me looking dumb. When I question you about it we argue we fight .. we sat bad examples for the little girl in there."

" You always never wanna let me calm down.. You put your hands on me. You hurt me physically and emotional Ge. I don't wanna go through it anymore I want us at peace !" Ne said full on in tears

" Now Ma you know I don't never hit you physically, I only restrain you I would never hurt you no matter what you know this. I know I hurt you mentally and i'm sorry. I'm doing better I'm trying to become a better man. I promise to god and on my baby man I'm not cheating on you"

" On my Grandma life I ain't cheating on you Foe' That shit Ma said she heard on the phone baby I was tryna handle business"

" I wanna love on you better than I did before , give me ONE more chance .. promise me you won't leave me I need you bro." I said crying.

This like the 2nd time in our relationship she ever saw me cry , I don't never mean to hurt her ..

I watched as she wrapped me in her arms and kissed my  forehead. " I love you baby , we gone get through whatever together" I said kissing her back.

" Ge , I believe you .. Promise me no more fighting and arguing in front of the kid?" She said taking her out for me to shake it.

" I promise , we gone be good" I said shaking her hand.

y'all here  for this ?

Thoughts ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 110K 49
𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟.
4.2K 249 17
𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚗𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎, 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐..
40.8K 1K 15
𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀, 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐.. ©𝘽𝙤𝙤...
1.5K 75 9
"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦" (𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑)