Today To Forever ∞

Por palakkr_2027

Dr Kim Taehyung, a misogamist, finds himself getting attracted to Jisoo, lee do hyuk and IU's daughter. Thing... Más

characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
update
5.
6.
*imp* related to the previous. chap
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
The end

7.

203 17 6
Por palakkr_2027

Author's POV -

Namjoon- We're going back home tomorrow so why not have a last day out at the wish lake??!! What's sayy!?

Jin- not a bad idea! Let's gooo!!

Jennie- oppa can we invite Taehyung too??

Jisoo- yoongi too!!

Jennie- ahh yes yes..both of them please oppa (🥺)

Jin-ohk ohkayy...go invite them too!! But come fast okayyy..we've to finish our packing too considering we won't have time to pack after coming from the lake.

Jennie- my packing is done opppa...

(And she goes to invite the Kim brother's)

Jennie knocks on the door but no one responds from the other side but later she realises that the door is opened..so she went inside trying to look for Taehyung..

"I guess I should check in the balcony
But no one was there... thinking no one is in the room..she was going back but she thought...maybe I should check in the bathroom."Jennie thought.

As she was about to open the door..someone from the other side opened the door making them both fall on the floor with Jennie on top of him.

/////On the other side/////
Jin-jisoo did Jennie came back?? I've to give her some stuff to put in her bag as my bag is full.

Jisoo- no oppa she didn't!! You can put it in my bag.. I've plenty of space in my bag!!( Smiles)

Jin- suree my baby sis!! But after putting it in your bag can you go look for Jennie?! I guess she sat down talking with those guys!!

Jisoo - oppa they have their names..and you should call them by their names!!

Jin- what's wrong with both my sisters taking side of the gu- ahhhm Taehyung and yoongi!!

Jisoo- I'm not taking any sides oppa..but these are basic manners..which IU mumma taught us..I mean youu.. I was very young at that time...but you gave all her love to me...which she wasn't able to..but jihyo eomma was there too..

(Jin knows how jisoo is probably feeling now...appa married jihyo eomma because sooyaaa was very young at that time and she needed a mom..and jihyo eomma was perfect mom for her... slowly slowly appa and jihyo eomma fell in love and they had Jennie... who's also very dear to me...)

Jin- sooyaa just stop looking at the past...we can't take back what happened..but we can try to forget about it right??

Jisoo- even if I'll forget it..but will jen be able to forget it and move forward...

Jin- she will be able to sooyaa..she needs time..
(but how much more time??)jin thought.
Now stop thinking about this and go call her..or if you can't should I go??

Jisoo- aniyoo oppa I'll go!! (Smiles brightly)

Jisoo's pov-
As I was going towards Taehyung's room.. I bumped into someone which made me lose my balance and...

I was about to fall but he held my hand..which stopped me from falling... otherwise I would get my backbone fractured!! But when I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung holding mee..and looking deep in my eyes while smiling...

Damn his smile😌😫💘
We both forget about our surroundings and lost in each other's eyes..but broke it after sometime!!..
Ahh my heart is pounding 💓💓I wonder if he's feeling the same too???

Taehyung's POV-
Someone bumped into me and was about to fall so I held her hand to stop her from falling but what about me??

I already fell ...
In love with her...... jisoo 🌹
She has her eyes closed but when she opened her eyes..i fell deep into them not caring about my surroundings!!

But she tapped my shoulders and I made her stand properly.

Tae- are youu okayy noww?? Jisoo-sshi!

Jisoo- ne ..I'm okayy and what about the formalities..you can call me jisoo!!

Tae- can I call you chu?

Jisoo- chuu!! It's a cute name..you can call me (butterflies in her stomach)🦋

Tae- suree then..but do you need something??

Jisoo- ahh yes yes actually I came to look for jen!!

Tae- I haven't seen her..is she okayy though??
(worried because she's jisoo's sister and he knows how much jisoo loves her..and if something happened to her..then jisoo can't keep calm)

Jisoo-you haven't seen her?? But she came here only...
(she felt sad seeing Taehyung worrying for jen..but she waved it off )

Tae-no i didn't..but why did she came here??

Jisoo- maybe she went back!! But if she haven't met you so I guess you don't know actually we're going to the wish lake as we're going tomorrow so Jennie decided to ask you guys if you also wanted to accompany us??

Tae (thought)- great..now I can spend more time with chuu!!
Ahh we'll come..i was also very bored here..

Jisoo- ohh okayyy..byee

Tae-byeee!!

[Note:- All this happened when Jennie didn't reached their room]

//////Back on yoonnie's side//////

Taehyung opened the door and was shocked by seeing Jennie on top of suga.

He scoffed to turn their attention towards him.

Jennie came back to her senses seeing Taehyung standing there..and she was on top of yoongi, who only had a towel wrapped around his waist!!!

And there goes their bickering...

Yoongi- How dare you come inside someone else's room??

Jennie- i came here to call you guys..

Yoongi- you came here to call us..but you need permission to enter someone else's room..but you chose not too..

Jennie- i did...i knocked countless times..but-

Tae-stop it you too..and yoongi you can go in now!!
Yoongi went inside the bathroom to wear some clothes..

Taehyung said Jennie you can go now too!! Jisoo was wondering where you went!

Jennie- jisoo ????

Tae- ahh i found her in the lobby and she told me about why you came here...so you can go now ....we'll go there with you guys..

Jennie- i was mad...jisoo always snatches the good opportunities from me..but it was my fault anyways....ahhh leave it now...Jennie thought.
At least Taehyung is coming with us!!

Jennie- okayy so come fast.. otherwise we're gonna get late..btw when are you guys going back to seoul??

Tae- tomorrow whyy?? When are you guys going??

Jennie- tomorrow!!

Tae-ohh so again we're going the same way..destiny sure wants us and our families together!!

(Jennie mistook it as she thought he likes her too...and wants them together... earlier also she was thinking the same.. Taehyung will marry a girl who's in the same profession as him...as most of the members of the family are doctors)

And she went.....

/////At wish lake/////

Anyone who wants to make a wish..need to throw a coin in the lake and ask whatever they want...
Jin, yoongi, namjoon went first and made their wish..

Author POV -

Taehyung went first this time..

Taehyung's POV-

Dear God,
You also know that I hated the word Love so much...but jisoo has changed my perception towards love...after the failed marriage of my eomma and her husband...I used to run away from the word love...but now I'm the same boy who craves for love, her love.
She gave me a reason to believe in love again...
Please God don't snatch her away from me... I want to spend my whole life with her...grow old with her.. please give me her love..
I want her, I want her love...I need her..
I'm going to make her mine..

Jennie's POV-
Dear God,
You know that I don't believe in all these things like magic..or whatever...but for the first time in my lifee...i want all of this...I've to be the best..and to be the best...I want Taehyung.
He's exactly my type, we're in the same profession.. we've the same tastes...we're just like each other..and I think he likes me too...Ever since my childhood, I felt like no one loved me..just like how my mom was my dad's second wifee..I'm also second in my family..while jisoo gets all the lovee.. because of her my mom isn't here with me today...And when Jennie wants something she gets it either by hook or crook...if I want Taehyung then I'm gonna get Taehyung.

Jisoo's POV-
Dear God,
First of all, I wish and pray that everyone in this World to be happy...Keep my family away from every bad things...Make Jennie realise that I love her very much...and everything that happened in the past was an accident..keep her happy always..if my family is happy then I'm happy too..and this might be the first time I'm asking too much from youu..but I love Taehyung...keep him happy too!! Looks like he feels the same too...hope I'm not wrong but keep him and his family safe and sound too...
As I threw the coin in the lake..i was going backwards but then I bumped into jen...

"Hey jen! Did you wished for something??" I asked her.
Yes, but you know that i don't believe in these things but for the first time I felt like I should..and if my wish doesn't get fulfilled Naa..then my belief from all this will get over forever...Jisoo you believe in all these things pls pray that my wish gets fulfilled.

Looks like she wished for something very important..I can't let her down... Jisoo thought and again went towards the lake..

Dear God,
Pls I don't want anything now..just fulfill jennie's wish..this is my only wish..it's the first time she came to me to ask something and I pray that she gets it!! (Splash)💦

[Note:-This happened while Jisoo was making her wish the second time]
Taehyung was talking to his mom..on video call but from the back Jennie surprised him and mrs.kim saw Jennie..
Jennie apologized as she disturbed their private time...(Taehyung thought to introduce her to his mom so she won't feel left out as he knows that her mom is no more) Jennie impressed Mrs.Kim..and mrs.kim thought Taehyung is interested in her..as he once told her (while he was on the trip) that he found his would be wife..and Mrs.kim mistook it to be Jennie...but he was talking about jisoo.

After they enjoyed they all went back to the resort..to get some sleep as they needed to go seoul tomorrow..

Taehyung with yoongi were on their bike..while the lee family were in their car..with their mimi (grandma but not that old like 45 yrs old) She joined them today only as she went on a trip to some auspicious place..

Tae stopped the bike in front of their car..and got blessing of mimi..while indirectly telling jisoo..that he's soon gonna come to their home...and mimi allowed him saying that she would love too..and from there their ways were different so they both went in opposite directions.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
I'll be telling all this in short..
Guys so in the meantime...when mimi was on her trip to Buddha's temple..she met mrs.kim (Taehyung's mom).. they both got friendly with each other..and mimi proposed a marriage proposal..For jisoo and Taehyung..as technically jisoo is the elder sister so she would get married first not Jennie..but Mrs Kim thought that the proposal is for Jennie as she doesn't know about jisoo..

×××××××××××××End××××××××××××××
Sorry for any mistakes....
Vote and comment how you liked the chapter and do you want a story plot?! Or spoiler..though I told you the entire plot..but still...the paragraph written above will have a continuation on the next update..so if you want I'll publish that too..so you don't get confused as to what's gonna happen next??? So do tell meee!;
Nyeongan!!!💜

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.9K 213 23
Kim Taehyung, the son of the biggest mafia in South Korea, who has just completed his middle school decides to live his highschool life like any othe...
69.1K 3.6K 15
When taehyung is forced to pick up his niece from the nursery, he mentally cusses at his sister all the way. That is until he meets the teacher, who...
3.7K 427 37
In which Kim Taehyung, an average high schooler who has a hopeless crush on Jennie, the popular girl at school who already have a boyfriend named Jun...
3.2K 318 15
17-year-old Jennie finds her boyfriend cheating on her with her best friend. So she goes to the one person who she knows will always be there her ste...