MMPR x Male Green Ranger Read...

By WilliamHarley0

Enter Y/n L/n, a young boy who goes to Angel Grove High just like Jason, Billy, Zach, Kimberly, Trini and Tom... More

A/n
1: New Student in Angel Grove, Part I
2: Green is Back, Part II
3: Zedd's Monster Mash
3: Ninja Encounter, Part I
4: Ninja Encounter, Part II
5: Ninja Encounter, Part III
6: A Monster of Global Proportions

Biography

3.2K 28 46
By WilliamHarley0

Hello everyone and welcome to the biography for the reader of this story. This will be based on the movie and some of the series as I do not intend to bring the Ninja Rangers from the series into this story along with the Alien Rangers for reasons. When it comes to Power Rangers I'm very passionate about it as I could probably sing the lyrics to each series that has been made, but for the theme of the story I'll only be showing stuff from my all time favorite series of the Power Rangers and that is Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

Name: Y/n L/n

Looks: Whatever you guys want, but for me it'll just be my facial features

Clothes:

(Before becoming the Green Ranger)

(Just like with the shirt, before becoming the Green Ranger)

(Just sticking with scheme on the clothes)

(During the series)

(In the movie)

Weapons:

The Dragon Dagger: A weapon used to summon the trusty Megazord of the Green Ranger, The Dragon Zord. Used plenty of times when Tommy first became the Green Ranger for Rita Repulsa and after being brought to the good side thanks to the other Rangers.

The Sword of Darkness: A weapon Tommy was given to kombat with the Rangers when he was the evil Green Ranger, power in many ways.

Zords:

The Dragonzord: A Zord unlike anything other. Can only be used by the Green Ranger unless you combine the Zords together and can only be summoned with the Dragon Dagger.

Megadragonzord: Combined with the power of the Dinozord, the Megadragonzord is one of the strongest Megazords in the Power Rangers arsenal.

Tiger Dragonzord: Imagine if the Tiger Megazord and the Dragonzord ever became one. Used by the power of the Dragon Dagger used by Y/n and the White Tiger Saber used by Tommy.

Titanus: Can be used by any Ranger, this giant brachiosaurus carrier zord is armed with several cannons and fire blasts out of his mouth. It also has an opening hatch on his back allowing the Megazord to ride it. It can combine with the Megazord and Dragonzord to form the Ultrazord.

Ultrazord: The Zord combined with the power of all the Power Rangers, as it is the Zord that is full of firepower.

Coin:

Morpher:

Theme:

Love interest:

1: Trini Kwan

Or...

2: Aisha Campbell

And that's the bio for Y/n, and let me know where you want the story to start off in the series. See you guys next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1K 53
{Set in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers} {Season 1 - 2} When Rita Repulsa returns after being released, there have been five Power Rangers chosen. But...
102K 1.6K 42
When the evil Warstar aliens attack Earth, the supernatural guardian Gosei, assigned to protect the Earth by Zordon, and his faithful robot assistant...
Purple By Solse

Fanfiction

4.2K 170 20
Jason Scott and Billy Cranston are adjusting to their roles as Power Rangers, but it also brings new feelings for each other blossoming all while new...
261K 3.8K 27
Y/n L/n was treated like the scourge of his world, and all because he lacks any superpower or super abilities. His parents abandoned him, people beat...