Red Is For Love (Io Shirai X...

De Freedom_Fighter24

Kai Hosako, the twin brother of Kaori Hosako, is Japan's first autistic pro wrestler who made waves in New Ja... Mais

Profile
Debut
In-Ring Debut
Training Together
Masami's Debut
Adam vs Ren
Surprise!
Yokohama
Tokyo
Talk(s)
Yamaguchi
Six Man Tag
Head Over Heels?
Strong vs Hosako
Ready To Fight
Happy Birthday Minoru!
Making History
Moving In And Birthdays
On The Trail
One More Day
WarGames Pt. 1
WarGames Pt. 2
After WarGames
The Old Returns
Two Segments
Time Together
Phoenix Pt. 1
Phoenix Pt. 2
Challengers
Livestream
First Squash Match (As A Champion)
Johnny vs Ren II
Writing A Book
New York Pt. 1
New York Pt. 2
Attack of The Fan
New Look, New Attitude
Return
Be Mine
EVOLVE Pt. 1
EVOLVE Pt. 2
Promo
Masami's Birthday
New Entrance
XXV
No More BS
Mixed Tag Match
Toronto
Ren vs Io
Contendership
Invasion
Something's Wrong
Confrontation
Back To Full Sail
Happy Day
Strong vs Hosako II
Fish vs Hosako II
Unexpected
Appreciation
8 Man Tag
A Big Mistake
Final Straw
Split Interview
Yes?
Preparations
War Pt 1
War Pt 2
Wrestlemania 36
Special Day
Epilogue Pt 1
Epilogue Pt 2
The Process of Creating Kai "Ren" Hosako

Johnny vs Ren III

151 3 16
De Freedom_Fighter24

~With Kai~

Now that the match between Johnny and Ren III has been made official for the North American Title, I was looking forward to having my third match with Johnny. We somehow just have great chemistry and to see him having a great time being in the ring with me is enough for me to put him over.

Also, somehow, whenever we wrestle, we try to make each match we have the match of the night. Every fan I've seen on Twitter has been proclaiming that Johnny Gargano vs Ren Hosako is the one match they'd see over and over again and never get tired of it.

And just to get the fans' minds working and my uncle twerking, I put up a picture of a can of beer, and I tweeted:

@RenH1988

"勝ってから飲みます。 勝った場合ではなく、勝った後。"

Translation: I will drink this, after I win. Not if I win, AFTER I win.

I'm not really gonna drink it, this is just to play mind games with the fans since I don't really drink alcohol.

Anyway, after Masami and I arrived at Full Sail, I immediately put on my gear and got ready to rumble (pun intended).

Before we could get the match started, I saw Hunter laughing about something. I had to check it out.

Me: Something wrong, Hunter?

Hunter: No, just looked at the tweet you just put up, Kai. Do you really drink?

Me: No, I just wanted to get the fans all worked up.

Hunter: That makes it even more hilarious! Although you're not really winning, this is a good way to tease the fans.

Me: Arigato. Is Matt here?

Hunter: He is, and he's ready for tonight.

Me: Good.

~Main Event~

As soon as the main event was about to start, I saw that we were short on time, but at least we're gonna do something to make the story even more interesting.

Once it was time, Johnny went out and did his entrance as I waited for my time to enter.

After he was finished, my theme played and the crowd immediately started booing.

I just laughed at how much hate I was getting and to see the fans booing with the thumbs down after I entered at the :31 second mark was just the sight to see.

I smiled with just pure evil as I walked down the ramp, making sure that the hatred I was getting was real and I kept staring at Johnny with no ounce of friendliness on my face, not even one bit of happiness.

As the chorus played, I walked around the side, enjoying the thumbs down and the boos until I went up the apron and get ready to enter the ring.

I was making sure that they all get ready to yell out the line as I smiled with such evil, even the kids were scared to yell it out!

When I swung the title through the rope, I pointed at the fans and my ear.

As I stepped throughout the ropes...

Crowd: BEWARE!!!

...I walked through and dropped the title, shadow boxed as I was ready for the match to start.

Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the NXT NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP!

The fans applauded and cheered as the announcer was going to introduce us.

Announcer: Introducing the challenger, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing at 197lbs, JOHNNY GARGANO!

The crowd cheered as I was about to be introduced next...

Announcer: And his opponent, from Yamaguchi, Japan, weighing at 104 kilos, he is the NXT North American Champion, "The Prodigy", REN HOSAKO!!!

I lifted the title above my head as the crowd booed at me and I gave the ref the title as I kept my eyes locked on Johnny.

He's probably going to attack first before I could, so I want to make sure I counter whatever he has in mind.

Once the ref held up the title, telling everyone it's a Championship match, giving the official the title, and checked on us.

I pulled the towel off my shoulders and onto the outside as I was ready to fight.

Ref: RING THE BELL!

The bell rang and Johnny ran towards me and looked to dropkick me, but before he could land it, I reversed that into an ankle lock!

I moved to the middle of the ring and kept it locked in, but he flipped me over and kicked my back, ran to the ropes and dropkicked me on the back of my neck!

He covered me, but I kicked out at 2.

Johnny then picked me up on my feet and put me in a Full Nelson, but I reversed that by bending his one arm, and grabbed his other by his hand, keeping it in a half guard until I started bending all the small joints in his fingers, making him scream in pain until I brought him down for the Fujiwara.

He managed to get on his knees after a couple seconds until I have my arms around his waist for a waistlock, until he brought me down for a heel hook and pulling back my left leg.

It did hurt as I growled at him with such an angry look, even Johnny couldn't believe how much scariness I had on my face.

Johnny: Give up, Hosako!

Me: 私の日本人のお尻にキス! (Kiss my Jap ass!)

I pulled his leg back by countering with a heel hook of my own, making Johnny yell out in agony before we were countering each other's heel hook until we made it to the bottom rope.

Before I could let go, I performed the heel hook again, pulling Johnny's leg back until the ref counted to four.

So, to be an asshole, while the ref wasn't looking, I pulled the leg again into a painful heel hook until the ref saw it, counted to four again, and I let go.

After I let go of Johnny, I walked towards the ref, Adrian Butler, pointing at him, letting him know that I wasn't going to tolerate what he's done to "annoy" me.

Renallo: Darryl, you gotta be careful! You don't want to upset The Prodigy!

I didn't pat his chest and looked to chop him, but as a way of warning him, I grabbed his leg, letting him know that I have no problem putting him in the hold that I just had Johnny in!

Instead of going full out apeshit with the hold, I let go, straightened up his shirt, his collar, and sleeves as I went back to Johnny, who was standing in the corner.

Renallo: Well, I guess he's not always mean.

You're right, Renallo, I'm just psychotic.

McGuiness: I would be scared if I have to stand across the ring with Hosako. I would be scared to death if I met him anywhere, actually!

Phoenix: Nobody should ever cross Ren Hosako, man, woman, or child. I don't care who you are!

Johnny managed to get me off my feet again and looked to put me in a hold for the legs, but I was able to make it to the bottom rope before I went under it.

As Johnny walked over and looked to bring me back in, I stepped through the rope and perform the Rope Assisted Arm-Breaker!

As I kept the hold on, I smiled with such evil that there were kids who screamed in horror and looked away from me!

That told me I was doing a fantastic job of being an asshole heel.

Once the ref counted to four, I released, landed on my feet and I brought him outside the ring for little fun.

The "fun" in fact was when I threw Johnny into the ring post shoulder first and then into the barricade.

Some fans were booing at me with the thumbs down so I laughed into their faces and went off on their hero by punching him on his head.

Then, I threw him in the other side of the barricade to cause more pain as Johnny tried to fight back by giving me four forearms to my face, but it didn't do anything to bring me down, and I gave him one forearm, knocking him down off his feet.

As I went back into the ring to break the count out, I saw his wife Candice LeRae coming out to check on her husband. I decided to get out of the ring and chase her around, scaring her as the ref came to her rescue.

When I was trying to go after her, Masami ran out to a huge pop from the fans, and I think I know what's coming.

When she got in the ref's way to try and figure this out, she stared at me and I stared at her, which seems like a good long while and when Candice was pulling on my girlfriend's arm, she didn't budge. I smiled an rye evil smile at her for a couple seconds, until she smiled, turned around to Candice, and laid her out!

The fans were shocked at what transpired and while I don't approve of her heel turn happening right now, I can fully understand why she did what she just did.

Renallo: WHAT THE HELL!

Phoenix: What?! What did Shirai just do?!

McGuiness: This isn't right! Io, you just turned your back on your best friend!

She kept laying out Candice as I went back into the ring and looked to finish it, but he rolled me up!

Instead of just fighting it, I decided to let him pin me for the 3 count, just to let him win the title, but I have an idea to make up for the shortest match, probably in my entire career.

Announcer: Here is your winner, and NEW NXT NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION, JOHNNY GAGANO!

The crowd cheered and as he was given the title, I blindsided him and went off on him.

Renallo: And of course, Ren Hosako, being the most sorest loser on the planet!

The crowd kept booing as I laid into him until Masami threw Candice into the ring and looked to join me and laying both Candice and Johnny out, and I went out of the ring to grab four chairs and throw them into the ring.

I gave one to Masami and she went batshit crazy on her as I went off on Johnny again, but with the chair!

Masami laid Candice on the chair, and I looked to perform the Brainbuster as Masami went to the top rope.

Before we could do our finishers, Matt's music played and when he came out, he was pissed off!

I gestured him to come in the ring and fight, but as he charged and looked to get inside, Masami flew and landed on his chest for a crossbody!

Hey, he can't touch me and I can't touch him, but Masami can.

She threw him into the ring where I laid a chair down, Masami laid Matt out on the chair, I put Candice's corpse on top of him after laying a chair on him, I set Johnny down on his wife after I put a chair on her and I put the third chair on top of him.

Masami went to the top rope and performed a Moonsault Stomp onto all three of them, while I hit them together with the chair at least three time, as they were still sandwiched on top of each other.

The crowd kept booing as I smiled at our handiwork, until Masami and I looked at each other and kept coming closer together.

As soon as we got closer, she jumped into my arms and we made out obnoxiously in front of the fans.

Renallo: Oh no, it can't be! These two are a team!

Phoenix: And just a disgusting display!

McGuiness: This is just an amazing display on how two people can find love and lay waste to these guys!

The fans were booing us out of the building and while I don't like how this heel turn of my girlfriend's went, but at least I can understand why she did it now.

In the back, after all of what went down, all five of us had a laugh about it all. We didn't post a picture of us having fun on twitter and whatnot because we want the feud to seem real, but I think we can all agree that this feud between Matt and I was about to elevate even more.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

25.3K 485 41
Kenji Cruz, a Filipino-Japanese wrestler who was a member of CHAOS and the protege of Kazuchika Okada has finally signed to WWE after being part of N...
6.9K 84 25
After the events of the first book, Me W/o Us, Drew McIntyre lost his NXT championship and suffered a terrible injury, keeping him on the shelf for 9...
377K 5.7K 92
Tanya Banks aka Vivian Varnado is the twin sister of Sasha Banks aka Mercedes Varnado. These two sisters were unstoppable together. They always had e...
3.1K 133 24
Ken Housako is a half-brother of Kaori Housako. After his mother died when he just 10 years, Ken staying with his maternal uncle; Minoru Suzuko where...