°•The sun and the moon•°

Od yamado-san

"Did I just agreed to go on a date with him?!" "What an A-class vice-president does on the Toman's meeting?" ... Více

1. Nice to meet you!
2. Taming of the stubborn one.
3. Let's hang out!
4. I like you.
5. How Mikey met my dad.
6. (not) Accidental meeting
7. Should we have a date?
8. Call me again...
9. I'm sorry.
10. The festival.
11. Happy birthday. pt 1.
12. Happy birthday pt 2.
13. A slap on face.
14. Toman's princess
15. Dark horse
16. Come back
17. Mikey's ambassador.
18. Day-off from everyone.
20. Defining the Toman's future.
21. Be careful with obsessions!
22. Gordian knot.
22,5. Dark future.
23. Elder sister entering the game.

19. Connecting the dots.

207 6 3
Od yamado-san

Author's note:
My deepest apologies for such a huge delay. I had a lot of events in my life, don't wanna steal your time, describing it.... Thanks for all your reads and votes, that was pleasant to see, that my work is alive and successful.  That's amazing ♥️

Your sincerely,
Yamado-san

Friday. The meeting for conclusion of Bloody Halloween's fight is on Monday. I have to talk to Baji, and bring him back before that, but first...

"Well, Kisaki, what's your answer?" - I asked him, when we met near the archery club.

"I have my own way of doing things..." - he said bluntly.

"...yes, I know it. How about connecting your goals to our morals? You CAN do it with your intelligence." - I answered in a highly confident tone, hoping that would push him a little.

"For now, I don't see anything Toman can give me. I see only how much you guys need my help." - he grinned a little, but I pretended I didn't see that.

"Well, you should've known that Mikey's goal is to change the world of delinquents. Your shady doings has nothing to do with it."

Kisaki thought for a moment.

"Think it yourself: isn't it too naive?" - asked Kisaki still wearing his blank face.

"Maybe. Have you heard of first generation of Black Dragons?"

Recently I asked Yamagishi, Mitchy's friend and my classmate, that knows everything about gangs to give me a lecture. It was exhausting 5 hours of listening and noting the information about a gangs history since early 90th 'till present times.

As I heard, first generation Black dragons were led by Shinichiro Sano, Mikey's brother. I wonder why I'm getting this information from Yamagishi, but anyway... His ideas were similar to Mikey's, and he really was a prominent figure in delinquent world those days. Though he was weak in fights, he was a great leader and had high morals, wich also lead his gang to success.

"Sure I've heard of it, but what it has to do with our conversation? It was like 10 years ago or more..." - said Kisaki getting angry a bit.

"Just wanted to mention their strong principles and unity. I don't know more successful gangs. They were a power everyone was afraid. And it wasn't only about their brutality or physical strength. You know that too, right?"

His face expression changed to a more thoughtful one.

"Analysing the way of the first generation, and what they are now, I can say for sure, that for being on top of delinquent world and still be successful, we have to crystallize the standards and principals we follow. You can think even of getting Mikey's place, if you want. But you have to earn it. Fairly."

Kisaki looked down, and squatted.

"All I ever wanted is power..." - he said

"Yeah, I see... Look, what I'm trying to do here in Toman, is to make a soft-power unit. It would be nice to cooperate with you, because you know this delinquent world better. There's a "power" mentioned in the name of the unit, isn't it a good start?"

"That's also naive..." - he looked at me judgementaly.

"Aren't you and me the definition of statement "brains rule the fists", huh?" - I did a resting bitch face to answer his arrogance.

"You have guts..." - he said standing up, - "...well, let's see where that leads too, soft leader."

He left, leaving the question open. But now I know for sure that the idea of "ruling the fists" definitely sitting in his mind.

[ Well, Baji, now it's your turn. ]

*** Later at Sano family dojo ***

Everyone was at the yard, Mikey and Baji were having a sparring. Emma and Draken were watching the fight, not noticing my quiet steps at all.

"Hi Emma, hi Draken!" - I said loudly to make them notice me.

Emma jumped on her place of surprise.

"What an entrance, Y/n." - said Draken, carefully supporting Emma's back, so she didn't fall.

"Hi, Y/n... Mikey haven't told us you'd come." - said Emma.

"Oh... well, it's common thing for him. Actually I'm here mostly to talk to Baji..."

Draken looked at me.

"He doesn't want to listen, until it's "Kisaki is out of Toman"

I sighed.

After some time sparring was over and guys went to meet me.

"Yo, Y/n! How's your leg?" - waved Baji, coming closer.

"Nice, thanks." - I smiled to him.

Mikey ran to me and squeezed me in his hugs.

"You smiled too sweet for him." - he said silently and kissed my cheek.

"Bruh..." - Baji was disgusted.

"Mikey, I'm glad to see you too." - I hugged him shortly and he released his hug.

"What's that?" - pointed Baji at my bag with bow.

"Ah, that's a bow. I'm doing archery." - I said a bit shy, because it's not really match my personality, I guess.

Baji and Draken jaw-dropped.

"Mikey, you didn't tell us about it! That's so awesome!" - Baji's eyes started shining.

"Emma, you knew that?" - asked Draken looking at the girl.

"Yes, Y/n told me and Hina. Besides, back then on the summer festival she was throwing pebbles at those guys. Everyone was joking about it the whole week." - said Emma recalling that legendary fight of Mizo five and the Hawk's eye, - "I thought you heard of that..."

"Now I've connected the dots..." - said Draken.

While Draken was figuring that out, Baji already jumped to me and asked to show him the bow.

"I don't like weapons, as I prefer to use fists..." - he started, looking at me taking the weapon out, - "...But bow is awesome! Can I shoot?"

"No, I have only bow. It's dangerous to shoot outside the training base, so we keep arrows there." - I said unfolding my bow.

Everyone was looking at it as at the gemstone. Even Mikey. This was the first time he saw me as an archer.

"Well, lemme show you how to aim, at least we can do that..."

I quickly put the arm armour.

"Basically, the most important thing is your back. Because you have to pull the string with your back muscles, not with your hand." - I started pulling the string, - "Liiiike... this. Then shoot on exhale."

Mikey looked stunned at me, I didn't expect he'd be that charmed by my look with a bow.

"Wanna try?" - I asked, making Mikey leave his trance.

"U-huh" - he nodded.

I put my armlet on his hand. I was too small, but better that nothing.

"Okay, now pull the string with your delta muscle." - I commanded.

Mikey started pulling, but obviously he did it wrong. I came closer and put one of my hands to his shoulder and the other to his back.

"You pull it with your hand, here" - I squeezed his biceps a little, - "But you should pull it here."

I put my fingers on his back, so he felt them at the right muscle all the time.

"Try again."

This time he did it right. His trainings made his muscles strong, no wonder it took him no time to make it.

"Lemme try to..." - said Baji coming to us.

"No way!" - objected Mikey.

I looked at Mikey and he was angry.

[ Probably he doesn't want me to touch Baji. How sweet... ]

"Hey, what's wrong?" - asked the blackhaired guy.

"I got it..." - I answered and smiled to Mikey, - "...don't worry."

I got the armlet back and went to put in on Baji's hand, but it wasn't fixing well.

"Oh, c'mon, we ain't going to shoot anyway..." - he said after I failed to fix it again.

"If by occasion you'll let the string go, you'll lose some part of your skin on the arm."

"That's okay." - he took the bow and put his fingers on the string, starting pulling it.

"Baaajii, back, not the shoulder!" - I commented.

"I know, I know..." - he started again.

He tried a couple of times more and finally did it right.

"Do I look like Legolas?" - he asked smiling.

"Not at all. He was blonde, like Mikey!" - commented Draken.

"Oh, c'mon, there were some dark-haired elves!" - said Baji.

We laughed as he was aiming trying to look as prideful as elve.

"That's more tough than I thought." - he said giving the bow back.

"Yeah. First half of the year at the archery club in my previous school I was only training my body to hold the bow, hehe..." - I giggled, - "This one is pretty easy. There are heavier models, with longer shooting distance."

It started getting cold and late, while we were discussing archery and fighting.

Mikey suggested that I should join their trainings form time to time to learn how to defend myself.

At the end of the evening Baji said that he'll walk me to the station. Mikey wasn't really enjoyed with this idea, but I signed with my eyes that I need to talk to him. Later, we bid our goodbyes and headed out.

"So, are you thinking of coming back to Tokyo Manji?" - I asked him, when we left the house.

"Not sure yet. Mikey told me that my betrayal would be forgiven, but... you know..." - his voice was full of sadness, I've never seen our crazy Baji like that.

"Yeah, I know. Kisaki is disturbing you. I feel the same. Now I'm trying to convince him to work with me as the intelligence corps or something like that."

"He just doesn't fit in Toman." - said Baji angrily.

"Baji... he started to think it out. I'll take this pain in a butt on myself, because fists won't work on him."

"You'll shoot him with a bow? Good idea!" - Baji joyfully grinned.

"No, dumbass." - I said smiling, because I liked that idea too, actually, - "I'll make him work for us, not for himself. He said he wants only power - he can get it! But only following our principles, that's the condition." - I said confidently.

"And you think that will work?" - said Baji.

"If not, I'll take the responsibility and a punishment. We can make a bet."

"A bet? Niice, if you fail - you never can be a part of Toman again. You'll be expelled along with Kisaki." - he said stretching his hand.

"Hmmm... then if I win, you treat me yakisoba till the end of our days." - his eyes became wide after my offer. - "That's a fair exchange, I think. Risks should be high enough from the both sides."

"Deal."

We shook our hands and continued walking, talking about where would he get money for yakisoba.

[ It was much more easier. Good that he likes adrenaline... but what if I really fail? No... It can't be!]

*** Monday ***
*** a few hours before meeting ***

I went yout of the school a saw Takemichi and Chifuyu discussing something. There were so concentrated, that didn't even noticed me. Actually, Takemichi was kinda avoiding me last days, and Chifuyu is still a mystery for me. All I know is that he is Baji's big friend and also adores cats.

"Yo, watcha doing here?" - I said loudly from behind their backs, trying to sound like Draken when he is pissed.

Takemichi jumped on his place, and the both turned around.

"Why are you sweating so much, Mitchy? Did you watched magazine for adults just now?" - I asked him bluntly. I'm sure he is one of those guys who does it.

"N-no, we were just chatting," - he said kinda relieved, after my obviously wrong guessing.

"So what are vice-captain of the first squad and you were discussing? Maybe I can help you?" - I changed my attitude to more friendly, so they don't feel any tension.

"No, Y/n, it's a private matter..." - started Takemichi.

"Takemichi told you to help and save Mikey, right?" - Chifuyu interfered.

Mitchy started sweating again.

"Y-yes, is it strange?" - I was confused about where is this going to...

"Takemichi... you should tell her." - said Chifuyu.

The boy sighed loudly.

"You won't believe me, but I'm from future... 12 years forward from today Manji will be a criminal organisation lead by Kisaki. I want to stop it from happening, they would take lives of lots of people..."

I was stunned, but Chifuyu looked like he is okay with this information. Well, I know a lot about paranormal events, but this is the first time I witness it... probably.

Mitchy told all the story, about Hina, Mikey, other gang mates, and his story was impressively detailed for a lie.

While listening, we walked to the bench outside the school, and I decided to take a seat, because information was overflowing...

"So you're telling me now, that I have unintentionally prevented turning Manji into a bloody crime organisation? I'm honoured..." - I was still proceeding everything.

"We wanted to know if you're also a time-leaper, but obviously, you're not." - said Chifuyu.

"How exactly do you travel in time, Mitchy?" - I asked him.

"I have to shake hands with Naoto, Hina's little brother. Then I will become old me for you, and appear again in my timeline. And the same goes for backwards."

"Hmm, so there's a trigger event... interesting. How did you got this ability?" - I continued my examination.

"I dunno, I said everything that happened to me since I heard about Hina's death in news..."

"Okay, okay... another question - has the timeline changed, since Baji is alive?"

"I haven't been there yet. I'll do it after today's meeting." - said Takemichi.

We all were silent for some time.

"Who else knows?" - I asked.

"Only you, guys. Don't tell anyone, please." - he said exhaling.

"This power sounds cool, but it's a burden, yea?" - I asked Mitchy, trying to guess his feelings.

"A 100% yes, but I've stepped on this way on my own. I can't go back now!" - he said loudly, - "To save Hina, Mikey and everyone!"

"That's the spirit!" - I patted his shoulder, - "Okay, let's get ready for the meeting. Takemichi, I promise, Kisaki won't ever turn Manji to evil, until I'm here."

"You both are so confident..." - said Chifuyu looking judgemental.

"Well, Mitchy is fighting for his love, I have a bet with Baji. We both cannot loose. Just believe in us, look, Baji is alive and still in Toman."

"But he isn't a captain..." - answered Chifuyu sadly.

"What?!" - Takemichi was surprised.

"He said that he failed as a captain, so he told Mikey that he will pass his position to someone else." - I answered, - "He will announce it himself at the meeting. But I'm sure it would be you, Chifuyu, who else?"

Chifuyu wasn't really happy about that...

"Okay, let's go, we haven't got a lot of time. Let's meet at the shrine!" - I said standing up.

We all bid our goodbyes and boys also hurried away.

[ Time-traveller... and Mikey would become evil. Well, this sounds possible, because of his uncontrolled aggression... but to kill Hinata and Takemichi... that's probably Kisaki's doings. We don't have to save Mikey, we have to change Kisaki...]

I lost in my own thoughts, while riding home, and almost forgot to leave at my station. Luckily I've rushed away in last second.

[ I'll watch you, Tetta Kisaki ]

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

356K 12.2K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...
123K 2.7K 39
Complete (18+ for language and sexual content) Y/N is a college student who manages to get involved with the leader of the top criminal gang in Tokyo...
15.8K 238 12
This is my first time writing a story so here we are. Hinata transfer to another school in Tokyo because some incidents happen to him at Karasuno. t...
38.4K 2.1K 37
takemichi x reader au slight manga spoilers. • 𝗜 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗮𝗸𝗮 r...