Honkai Impact 3rd: The Light...

By A-kun_Kaslana

Shiroi Kaslana is the adopted Son from Siegfried Kaslana and the Big Brother from Kiana Kaslana. He was the c... More

Prologue
Bio
Chapter 1: Chiba Academy
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Special Chapter 7 (Hot Springs adventure)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 11

2K 64 69
By A-kun_Kaslana

Narrator PoV

A man with green eyes and long hair watches five figures at the living room on his huge monitor. He grins, looking particularly attentively at the figure with light purple eyes and silver-white hair, seeing how his gaze sometimes stare at him through his hidden camera.

''Even my stealth camera can't hide from his sharp eyes, can it?'' He said amused, leaning back in his premium chairs.

''Yes, Lord Otto, Master Shiroi is a very extraordinary person.'' A white-haired woman wearing a nun-like outfit, similar to Theresa, stands next to him with an orange visor covering her eyes. 

''I agree with you, Amber... He is truly an extraordinary person who appears perhaps once every millennium... And progress on K-423 also seems to be going well.'' 

''Lord Otto, we have reached our budget again after you invested in the next Kallen fantasy trilogy. We also have many unpaid bills that need to be paid soon.'' Amber said making Otto sigh. 

''We just cut Theresa's budget... Because she has her own bank, which now lives under her roof.'' Otto said, looking at the purple-eyed boy on the monitor with a smile on his face.

-------------------------------------

''Achoo!'' Shiroi sneezes as he feels like someone is pushing their problem onto him.

''Gesundheit, Oniichan!'' Kiana said in German because it sounded better to her than "God bless you" or "Bless you."

''Danke, Kiana.'' Shiroi responds in German, petting her head and making her purr like a cat or Tunacat.

It is now one day after the ability measure test and Kiana, Mei and Bronya will now have their first day of school at St. Freya as transfer students. It's rare that St.Freya gets transfer students, but since Theresa is the principal, she can pretty much do whatever she wants.

Kiana was next to Shiroi waiting for breakfast as she was very clingy since she wouldn't see Shiroi until after school ended so she decided to charge her Shiroi energy to the max so she wouldn't miss him much.

The others are already sitting at the dining table, except for Mei, who brings plates, glasses and cutlery to the table. Bronya also wanted to help, but Mei insisted on doing it alone as one person was more then enough.

Shiroi had just finished cooking breakfast and brought it to the table with the help of Kiana and Mei. Everyone eats their breakfast and briefly talks about things that happened yesterday. 

''Oniichan, how do I look!'' Kiana said enthusiastically as she and Bronya came downstairs after breakfast, showing off their school uniform. 

Kiana wears a white and yellow shirt on the top with a black body stocking as a Schicksal logo is drawn on it, black long gloves, brown belts on her hips and thighs, gray shorts, black thigh highs and brown boots.  

Bronya wears black and white striped ribbon on her hair, a white and yellow shirt over the indigo blue dress and gray, black long gloves and red prosthetic legs. 

Kiana wears almost the usual school uniform, except she wears gray shorts instead of a skirt. While Bronya changed her uniform to her liking.

''You both look very cute.'' Shiroi said gently with a smile on his face. Kiana has a happy expression on her face because she always loves it when Shiroi compliments or praises her. Bronya also smiled with satisfaction as she was praised by her big brother's figure. 

Then Shiroi heard a clicking sound from the stairs and saw Mei coming down with her uniform. She wears a white and yellow shirt over the red dress, black gloves, yellow, black and red stockings and black and red shoes. He feels his cheeks heat up when he sees her. He didn't know why he felt this way after the Honkai outbreak in Nagazora. 

Mei walks towards Shiroi and her cheeks turn slightly red. ''S-shiroi... D-do I look okay?'' She stutters over her words because she's a little embarrassed to ask him. But she also wants to know what she looks like in his eyes.

Shiroi snaps out of his trance and takes a closer look at her. Mei's cheeks heat up even more as Shiroi stares intently at her. ''You look... really Beautiful, Mei.'' Shiroi said admiringly with a charming smile on his face. Mei could only blush at his word and that illegal dazzling smile. 

She feels a lot of positive emotions when Shiroi compliments her and can only be very happy. And of course, a tuna notices her and praises her a lot, like she's some kind of idol. 

''You girls really make me remember the old days.'' Himeko looks at the three girls with nostalgia. ''Today is your first day, I would leave a good impression on your classmate.'' Himeko said, taking another sip of her beer. 

The three girls nodded, ignoring the beer in Himeko's hand, already used to her drinking in the morning. Shiroi takes her beer away, making Himeko gasp in surprise. ''Hey, my beer!'' 

''You can drink after work, not before work, Himeko.'' Shiroi said with a slightly disappointed tone. ''Anyway, have a nice first day... and please don't cause any problems at school, Kiana.''

''I'm not a child anymore, Oniichan! I can behave'' 

''Don't worry, Niisama. The Bronya will look after Kiana.'' 

Shiroi smiles and pats her head. ''You are always reliable, Bronya.'' 

''Oniichan! I don't need a brat like Bronya, who lose against me yesterday, to look after me!'' Kiana protests like a child and Bronya still didn't want to be reminded that she lost to Kiana yesterday, so another argument broke out. 

Shiroi sighed and Mei patted him gently on the back, turning his gaze to her. ''I'll take care of Kiana, don't worry Shiroi.'' Himeko is watching Shiroi and Mei and has been curious about their relationship since yesterday since Mei didn't add any honorifics to his name. 

''Are you both in a relationship?'' Himeko asks them bluntly, causing Mei to blush heavily upon hearing it, and Shiroi's brain simply tries to process whether he understood Himeko's word correctly. 

Himeko grinned when she saw Mei's reaction and could easily tell that she had feelings for Shiroi. Himeko isn't really surprised that she falls in love with Shiroi since she knows what kind of guy he is. If she were just 4 or 5 years older than Shiroi, she would already mark him. 

Himeko walks towards Mei and leans closer to her ears. ''Good luck, you're going to need it, dear~'' Himeko whispers to her, making Mei's face turn even redder knowing what Himeko means. 

''As you can see, we have a best friend relationship.'' Shiroi said bluntly, not knowing that he had just friend-zoned Mei in a brutal way. Himeko puts her hand on her forehand, shakes her head and is disappointed in him because he is a genius and good at everything, but somehow a smart guy like him is too stupid to realize that a girl next to him is in love with him, even though she showed him how special she treated him. 

Mei tries to deal normally with him subconsciously friending her, but inside her, her soul is about to leave. Mei tries to look normal after Shiroi friend-zoned her, but inside, her soul is about to leave after being rejected without even having the chance to confess her feelings to him.

Kiana, Bronya and a depressed Mei head to their first day of school. Shiroi and Himeko are now alone in the dorm and Himeko looks at him. ''Are you really that dense or are you just playing stupid Shiroi?'' She asks him, never knowing what's going through his mind.

Shiroi just looked at her confused. ''What do you mean by that?'' 

Himeko sighed and felt sorry for the poor girl. ''Do you have feelings for Mei? She says directly because that was the only way he could understand it. Shiroi's eyes widen at her question. 

He doesn't know how to answer because it would be a lie to say that he didn't have feelings for Mei. Even if Mei had feelings for him, he wouldn't accept her feelings... He believes that he doesn't deserve to be loved by an amazing girl like Mei. He, a coward who still can't overcome his past, doesn't deserve anything special like her... especially because Mei often reminds him of Iris, a girl who was his best friend and whom he killed years ago.

''I... I don't know Himeko... I don't really know... All I know is that she is someone I care deeply about.'' Shiroi lies to her because he doesn't want to admit that he has feelings for her. 

He still denies that he doesn't deserve to be loved by his friends and family... but deep down he wants to be selfish and be loved by all of his important people. He had once tried to push everyone around him away, but he couldn't... the more he tried, the more he wanted to be loved.

He continues to fight and protect humanity, just as Iris would have wanted him to... But as he continues his journey to protect humanity, he meets many people who grow close to his heart and give him more reason to keep living. 

Before she asked him if he told her the truth, Shiroi's phone rang and it was Theresa as she wanted to speak to him in her office. ''Sorry Himeko, I have to go to Aunt Theresa's office.'' Shiroi said leaving the dorm and going to her office. 

Shiroi sighed as he walked towards Theresa's office. Sometimes he really wants to punch himself for being such an idiot. ''I really hate myself.'' Shiroi was now standing in front of the office door.

*Knock Knock*

''Come in.'' 

Shiroi opened the door and saw a small head peeking out from behind the table, as the table was too high for her midget size. ''I think you really need a new table, Auntie.'' 

''I don't have the budget for that! The budget always reaches the limit and even exceeds it every month. And now Grandpa has even cut the budget in half!'' She said frantically, her face sweating in panic like it was the biggest crisis in the world. ''I can't even buy my manga- I mean provide everything for the entire school and pay the staff!'' 

Shiroi pinches the bridge of his nose and sometimes asks which of them is the adult. Shiroi looks around the office and notices that a few items are broken. He can imagine his aunt throwing a tantrum after Otto cuts her budget. 

''He didn't even explain why he cut my budget in half. He just informed me that I now have my own bank and therefore don't need much support anymore!'' 

''Of course he knows about my company... I guess I shouldn't be very surprised by someone like him who is also a stalker in every sense of the word since he hides his stealth camera in our living room... and also my ancestor Simp, who even published a game about my ancestor... Kallen Fantasy. The game was good, but other supporting characters really had no impact on the game's story as the focus was solely on Kallen and made the game boring very quickly.'' Shiroi could only sigh and had no choice but to literally give his own aunt, who is more than twice his age, her allowance.

''Auntie, I have a suggestion about your budget problem.'' 

Theresa immediately ran towards Shiroi, her eyes lighting up as she heard her nephew come up with a suggestion for her budget problem. ''Tell me, Shiroi!'' 

Shiroi takes his wallet out of his pocket and pulls out one of his credit cards. It was a special black and gold credit card that he used to buy something that cost at least more than a million. 

''You can use this card, but only for school. Don't buy anything for personal gain.'' Shiroi said handing her the black and gold credit card and Theresa could only gasp in shock as she saw a black and gold credit card for the first time as it was very special as only about 100 people can afford such a luxury card.

''How did you get this Shiroi! Only very rich people can afford to have that!'' 

''Because... I am the CEO of Moonstar Company, Hoshi Lunar.'' 

Teri Teri.exe has stopped working because she can't handle the information her nephew told her. 

------------------

After Theresa's brain functioned again, Shiroi told her all about the Moonstar Company and the character created by his late father, Hoshi Lunar.

''So... Sigurd secretly built a company that is now one of the largest companies in the world, and you take over his company and make billions of euros in the process?'' Theresa summarized what Shiroi had said and Shiroi nodded at her. ''Why didn't you tell me? Do you know how much manga, Homu or first class melon I can buy with it?'' 

She said, imagining in her head all of her favorite things piled around her as she enjoys it on a huge premium bed. 

''The card is only used to purchase school supplies, Auntie.'' Shiroi said, sighing as he still couldn't believe she was older than him.

Theresa's mood drops, but she is not a disappointment, after all her nephew, who is like a son to her, supports her financially with his hard-earned money.

''Thank you, my sweet nephew~'' Theresa said with a smile as she held her arm out for a hug and Shiroi saw it and smiled slightly, lowering himself a little so Theresa could hug him as she gently stroked his head. 

''So, Shiroi, how about I relieve your boredom while you're not receiving a mission from headquarters?'' Theresa broke the hug and Shiroi could think about what kind of offer she was going to make him. ''If you agree, I have also prepared a cool outfit for you!'' 

Shiroi didn't think twice and accepted her offer.

----------------------------

Mei PoV

I'm still sulking about Shiroi friend-zoned me... I know Shiroi didn't know much about love topics since he has as much knowledge about love as a ten year old. At least his awareness is improving since he no longer treats me like one of his guy friends. I just really hope that one day he feels the same way about me as I do about him... Until then, I just have to work hard and be persistent until he develops a romantic feeling for me.

I turn my attention back to the class and listen to our teacher tell us the History of Honkai. His name is Nokian Elias as he told us after me, Kiana-chan and Bronya-chan joined the class. A man with brown hair and matching brown eyes wearing glasses, a simple shirt and gray long pants.

I look at my side and see that Bronya-chan is listening very carefully to teacher Elias, next to her is Kiana-chan, who is doing her best to stay awake. She was already tired after answering many questions from our classmates since she was from The house Kaslana. 

The class is also divided into knights and Valkyries or boys and girls. We have separate theory lessons, but during the training classes we seem to practice together.

The class bell rings and class is over and we have a 15 minute break until the next class starts and it was Honkai Energy Theory. 

''I'm exhausted... I need Oniichan's hug...'' Kiana-chan said exhaustedly as her face rested on her desk. 

''Don't sleep in class, Kiana. Since you are an idiot, you have to work hard to achieve the bare minimum to pass the exam.'' Bronya said in her usual monotone voice while lecturing Kiana. 

They really act like siblings, while Bronya-chan acts more mature despite being two years younger than Kiana-chan. But with Kiana-chan personality, I don't think it's difficult to be more mature than her.

''I heard today that Ms. Yuan is retiring.'' One of my classmates was chatting with her groups. 

''Really? But who will take her class at Honkai Energy Theory?''

''I just hope our new teacher isn't so strict and can explain it in simple words... Also asking Ms. Yuan to repeat it was always a hassle since she lectures us about inattention in class.'' She complain about her old teacher. 

I guess the old teacher was very strict when people complained about her.

*SHRRRR*

I hear someone slide the door open and enter the room and feel my face heat up after seeing the person who walked in. I've never seen him dressed so formally and elegantly before and it really surprised me how good he looks in his clothes.

''Hello students, my name is Kaslana Shiroi and I will be your new Honkai Energy Theory teacher from now on. I hope for a good cooperation... And feel free to call me Shiroi-sensei or Mr. Shiroi.'' He said with a charming smile that is too illegal... I could see that not only I was blushing, but that the whole class was blushing, even Bronya-chan a little. 

And I look at Kiana-chan because she was too quiet about this situation and I saw a satisfied, happy look on her face while blood was coming out of her nose as she faint...Kiana-chan is really a Brocon.

Shiroi wears a white suit with a purple shirt underneath and a light blue vest over the purple shirt with a slightly lighter purple collar and black shoes. Shiroi also changes his hairstyle with the hair band that I gave Shiroi as a gift yesterday, giving him a kind of cool beauty vibe.

(Shiroi teacher outfit and new hairstyle Yay!)

''No way! It's Shiroi-sama! The White knights!'' One of my classmates screams like a fangirl, just like the other classmates in the class.

I think I completely underestimated Shiroi's popularity as I hope his feminine looks don't make the girls swoon over him.

Shiroi snaps his fingers and a loud sound wave emanating from his snaps silences everyone. ''Well, if you have any questions about me, please ask me after the class, otherwise I would like to start the class.'' Shiroi said, opening the book and reading through it very quickly, flipping through the entire book before closing it.

''It seems that the book is still the same... no wonder you girls' grades are low because of this unnecessarily complex explanation.'' Shiroi smirk and throws it into a trash can. ''Forget everything in the book... In this lesson I will explain the basics in detail so everyone understands.'' Shiroi said enthusiastically with a smile.

I can see how curious everyone is to learn from Shiroi. After the three-day training with him, I know that he is a good teacher because he can explain everything easily and quickly find a solution to my problem such as my posture.

''As everyone knows, Honkai energy and Mana have almost the same fundamental. But I will delve deeper into this topic in the next class, as I will first explain the simple basics of using Honkai energy.'' Then Shiroi goes to the middle of the blackboard with a broken sword in his hand.

''The first obstacle to using Honkai energy is the flow of Honkai energy, which is difficult to imagine, but it is easy if you use an analogy. Now, imagine a tub of water in front of you. That's your Honkai energy. Now imagine that you are holding a cup in your hand. You use the cup to decide which part of the tub you want to take the water from. And from the water that you took in your cup, Honkai energy can be activated!'' Shiroi explains and his broken sword glows and a new blade made of ice emerges. ''This allows you to access superhuman strength or the abilities and perks of your Battlesuit if you successfully control the Honkai energy with your will.'' 

''I don't know it was that easy...'' One of my classmates said and the other seemed to understand everything Shiroi said as they wrote it down. 

I look at Kiana-chan and don't know if she's really listening or just staring at Shiroi because I can see heart-shaped eyes on her.

''Well, it seems everyone gets it. Let's move on to the next lesson.'' Shiroi continues with the lesson and everyone seems to understand what Shiroi is explaining as he explains it in very simple terms.

I listen to him, but sometimes all I could do was stare at him and especially at his soft, delicate lips... I don't understand why I stare at him like I'm a girl in heat. All I could do was sigh inwardly and try to look at the desk and write everything down while listening to him, since I didn't really want to act like Kiana-chan around him. 

''Alright. That's all for today. If you have any questions about today's lesson, feel free to ask me.'' Shiroi said as he stood on the teacher's podium. 

''Mr. Shiroi, I have a question!'' One of our classmates said while holding her hand up. 

''Yes, Ms. Kimura, what question would you like to ask?'' She looked surprised when Shiroi said her name. I could imagine that Shiroi had memorized every name in that class, or maybe even the entire school.

''Uhm... Is it true that you fought alone against a demon lord who is as strong as a Herrscher and won at the age of 16?'' 

''The question has nothing to do with the lesson, but I think I'll answer the question since no one has a question.'' Shiroi said and sighed as he looked at us as everyone looked at him curiously. ''Yes, it is true that I fought against the Demon Lord alone, but without the help of my comrades who give me the opportunity to fight against the Demon Lord alone, I would not win. No matter how strong I am, I can't fight a horde of demonic and Honkai beasts and a Demon Lord at the same time.'' Shiroi tells it with a small smile on his face.

''Anyway, if you don't have another question, I'll leave then.''

''Shiroi-sensei! are you in a relationship?'' One of my classmates asks Shiroi and he is taken aback by the question. 

''Ahahaha... I'm not... Ahem... Anyway, I have to go now, see you all here tomorrow.'' Then Shiroi leaves the class and everyone cheers.

''Shiroi-sensei is single! Maybe if I impress him in class I'll have a chance.'' One of the girls said and I'm jealous and angry because Shiroi is mine... Ehh! Did i just thought that? Shiroi isn't mine yet, so I can't think like that. But if he's mine, I want to have him by my side 24/7 or even lock him in my room so no girl can stare at him and only i can... What's wrong with me? Why do I think like a Yandere girl?!

''No Oniichan is mine!'' I hear Kiana scream as she declares that Shiroi is hers as she stands on the desk with a serious expression on her face. ''I won't let random girls take my Oniichan away from me!!!'' 

Sometimes I wish I could be straightforward like Kiana-chan and express my honest feelings to Shiroi. A new fight has broken out between Kiana-chan and the girls from our class... I could only sigh because I don't think this class will be peaceful at all. 

It's good that a few people like Bronya-chan in the class stay out of the fight. I just hope the fight ends today and everyone gets along later.

----------------------------------------------

A-kun: Sometimes I think that I have no will at all when I write this! I'm really trying not to write a sad part of Shiroi's life, but somehow it ends up like this! Anyway, I hope you enjoy the story and Cya Reader-chan!

PS: I'm also starting work on the new chapter of Classroom of the Elite. 2000 words have already been written.

Shiroi Smug

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 694 16
Meet our boi, Kuro Itsuka. 17 years old and adopted by the Itsuka's with his (not-so) twin brother Shido. He is your everyday teenager. At least on...
5.8K 241 42
May contain spoilers! In-game story and own story line! An orphan girl with no memories finally gets the chance to become a Valkyrie and fight for th...
544 10 7
Some people aren't lucky. Some people are abandoned before they can grow. With the Calamity that is the Honkai, the Kaslana and Schariac families are...
11.9K 224 21
Disclaimer: I don't own Sword art online. Real world sometimes unfair, especially if you're powerless. This is the story of Asuna and Kirito as they'...