𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝘬𝘢𝘺...

By aphrontwrk

APHROHEART: in which Kevin Perez; better know as Kay Flock finds himself in multiple fictional scenarios that... More

APHROHEART
"YOU THIRSTY?"
THE DON'S EFFECT.
VIRAL.
SUPER FREAK.
PUPPY LOVE.
BROTHERLY LOVE.
AUTHOR's NOTE
UNKNOWN MISTRESS.
LOYAL DICK
FOR YOUTUBE.

VIRAL pt.2

1.9K 58 35
By aphrontwrk

Kitty x Kay

———
" on our Kim and Rjay shit "
|A Month Later From pt.1|

Ever since the unexpected release of the pair's sex tape, Kay had been receiving the silent treatment more than ever. Embarrassed wasn't even the word to describe how she felt, having to deactivate all socials due to constantly being tagged in post referring to the live by multiple messy media pages, such as TheShadeRoom, SayCheeseTv and more.

The two now communicated through either Taylor's mother or Dougie, she couldn't bare to even speak to him. She always made sure he got Kyrie when it was his days to. She stayed in the house more, whenever she did decide to leave some random fan or Kay's or bystander who just happened to hear the news either stared with a gasp or cane up to her for questions. It was honestly annoying.

"Hey girl, how you feeling" Her mother entered the kitchen where she'd been, feeding the toddler his morning oatmeal. "Good, why what's up?" speaking as she wiped the side of his mouth, turning her attention to her mother. "I won't be able to take Ky over to Kay's today, doctor's appointment." once the words escaped her mouth lips, her joyful mood dimmed out a bit. Dougie hadn't been answering the phone all day, she doubted he was free to get Kyrie and drop him off. "O-h, that's fine I'll just take him, it's okay." picking the toddler up out his high chair, wiping his face with the bib strapped around his neck.

"You sure?" She asked for confirmation, grabbing her purse. Earning a nod as a response, the nervousness evident in Taylor's actions. All she could do is shake her head, exiting the estate. Since that day, her mother been around for emotional support, coming and going whenever she pleased to check up on Taylor.

"Alright big man you ready to head to dada's?" She questioned, packing up he remainder of the baby's necessities into his diaper bag whilst he sat on her hip. Grabbing a hold of her keys before heading out not too long after her mother. Walking out the locked house's steps, towards her car. "Oh, shit! Taylor hing!" A voice yelled with pure excitement. A pen resting between the random female's thumbs as she inched towards Tay. "hey, hold on." Quickening her pace, buckling Kyrie into the car seat quicker than usual. Turning around to greet the obvious fan.

"What's up? It's so cool to see you in person. Could you sign my chest?" Handing over the pen, pulling the hem of her shirt down to where her breast dared to pop out her bra. "yeah, of course." She nodded, taking on the task. Signing her name in cursive over the female's skin, waving a quick good bye before proceeding to leave. "Tell kay i said he's hot!" The fan waved off, recording the female as she exited her driveway.

"Weird." Mumbling to herself, memorizing the way to her baby father's house which unfortunately wasn't far from hers. It took at least 20 minutes to arrive, especially at the slow pace she drove while her child was inside. "Almost here papa" she cooed as if the sleeping infant heard, arriving at the mansion parking in the driveway as usual. Exiting the vehicle , gathering Kyrie and his bag. She didn't even bother to call Kay, to let him know she was bringing him today.

Facing the front door, laying a soft knock upon the door. "Kevin!" she semi-yelled preventing the baby from waking up. "hollon" his voice could be heard from the other side of the double doors, she waited momentarily until the left door swung open. And there he stood, gazing over the attire she had on before taking their son into his arms. "why you got them short ass shorts on?" he spewed out the question, before even greeting her. After a month of no direct conversation you wouldn't think the first thing he'd notice would be her shorts. But, same old Kay.

Her scrunched up his face, pulling on her pants pockets before looking over at Kyrie. "wassup kyky , yo dukes been acting wocky" he teased to the now seal baby, motioning his head towards Taylor. "bye." had been her only response before, routing back towards her car. In the process a harsh smack sent to her lower half. "don't be touching me." she snapped back, entering her car before leaving. As she did so, Kay's face could be seen through the mirror his goofy expression plastered along his face while he laughed.

———

"Yo dougz, why you ain't tell me Tay was coming over here?" he spoke to his brother, who held his son in his hands bouncing the baby along his leg. "she was? nah, that's crazy." he spoke, removing a blunt from behind his ear passing it over to Kay. he nodded his head, grabbing his lighter from his pants pocket. "put lil man to sleep for me, i'a be upstairs." he motioned his hand towards the stairs, getting up from the couch heading towards his room lighting up the blunt as he did so.

Arriving in his room, placing his phone along the nightstand moments before removing his clothing and changing his attire. Catching a glance of his phone resting along the top of the stand letting out a laugh, the memory of that night replayed in his head. Resting along the comforter of his bed, his phone in hand. Scrolling through his phone, in hopes to find the recording of the live that night.

After countless minutes of searching, he finally came across the video. Propping the phone up against his pillow, pressing play. The more he watched, the more the male's hormonal organ risen. In due time, his hand trailed into the loose shorts around his torso. His own length resting into the cuff of his hand, the quick hand gesture he preformed. Tugging at the piece, forward and back, up and down in hopes to drive himself over his peak.

"shit." the curse word he mumbled out below his breath, pulling back his skin coating the pink top beneath. The video played loudly throughout his room, Taylor's scream like moans, his loud shouts and grunts. He'd be lying if he said he didn't miss being inside her. Taylor's face had been the only thing visible in the video at the time, her face scrunched up with her mouth hung open.

Using his free hand, turning over to open his drawer beside his bed. Searching through the swallow drawer until his hand made contact with the bottle. Kay took no time, removing the cap quickly pouring the liquor along his hardened member running the video back to 0:00-24:34. Proceeding with the process of self pleasure, jerking his shaft roughly allowing his moans to escape his parted lips. In sync to Taylor's playing from the phone, the pace his hands where going at his peak was expected to be met soon.

Lifting up his lower body, removing the shorts completely, his phone now resting between his legs. His strokes, tugs, pulls, and jerks assisted the male with pleasing himself. "fuck." he spoke out the one worded statement, running his thumb over the pink tip before placing both hands on the pole. Twisting his hands in unison, different directions. Pulling up the skin, the pit of his stomach tightened signaling the male his orgasm was near.

"ugh", he harshly pulling down the length once more. The white substance quickly releasing, coating his hand, covers, and thigh. He laid against the bed, defeated. Turning off the phone with his non-coated hand, pulling the covers off his frame, routing towards the bathroom to clean himself up.

———

"Momma, i'm going to get Kyrie." Taylor waved off to her mother who'd been in the  kitchen preparing dinner. "alright love, be back before late." had been her response, as she stirred the pot. "You know I don't stay over there long. Just to get Kyrie and come back." She rolled her eyes playfully before exiting the door, her purse in hand.  It had been two weeks since she'd last seen her son or Kay, she couldn't lie and say she didn't miss both.

Hurriedly getting into her car, speeding off after she done so. Arriving to the house, parking in her regular spot. From the view she could see from the driver's side, Kay had been outside in the backyard with Kyrie most likely teaching the child how to play basketball as he often did.

Exiting her car to meet Kay and Kyrie behind the house. "Hey." She spoke with a wave of her hand, the two automatically turned their attention to hers "what's up?" Kay looked over the female's demeanor, picking Kyrie up walking over to her. "He about to eat before he go, he getting a little sleepy." He motioned towards the slide door. Her plans to not stay long obviously had been canceled, just based off his actions it was clear he wanted her to come inside and wait. "once he eats we're leaving." she snapped, rubbing her hand along the baby's back as she entered the house.

"if lil man fall asleep, you might as well wait on em." He suggested, reaching the kitchen fixing a plate for their offspring. "you just fin' stand there? you don't know how to speak now?" he questioned, mugging Taylor as she sat Kyrie down in the high chair. The baby took no time diving into the food before him. "i do, just don't want to" she shrugged, leaning against the pantry door. He couldn't say anything, her childish behavior began to blow his high. A scoff had been his only response to her ignorance.

The sleep was slowly but surely coming over Kyrie, as he at his eyes grew low. Taylor assumes the two had been playing outside for majority of the dad, due to the baby's actions. She pulled her phone out snapping a few pictures of the child before removing him from the high chair. "here, im going go lay him in his bed." she handed Kay her purse and phone before walking up the stairs.

———

"oh my god, you're so stupid!" the two had now been downstairs, laughing and reminiscing about their lives. "worda bro, remember when you was fucking with ole dude?" kay asked, referring to their session last month. the thought brought a smile to his face. "so embarrassing.." she trailed off, causing her pair to lay a thumb below her chin lifting her head up. Softly placing a kiss against her lips, "i been thinking about you" he admitted, pulling her frame into his lap resting his hands along her hips.

Her cheeks plastering a shade of light pink, turning her head away from his. "i try not to think about that, it's embarrassing." she spoke, bluntly causing a chuckle to escape his lips. "you getting tired?" he questioned, pouring another glass of wine into both glasses. she shook her head no, downing the liquid once more. The two had been enjoying each other's company, drinking while Kyrie slept upstairs.

———

"wait, wait. put the phone against the lamp." Taylor instructed, making eye contact with the camera. Kay's hand placing above Taylor's back, pressing into her spine causing her arch to deepen. Both had became drunk, slurring over their words and coming up with the idea to re-film their accidentally sex tape. The idea had been Taylor's, knowing how uncomfortable she was with the fact kay went live that day. You wouldn't expect her to suggest the idea.

Once the camera was finally set up, Kay began tracing kisses along her back. Cupping at her exposed breast, while the two keep eye contact with the camera. Her harmonic moans echoing through the room, while he aligned himself with the base of her entrance. Placing his hand along her shoulder, slowly sliding in raw. "shit ma." he cursed, trailing his hand to her neck, roughly gripping the piece.

He started off with rough, fast strokes. He planned to keep the same pace throughout their session. The warmth of her walls, suffocating his length completely. Every inch had been pounding into her core, mercilessly. There wasn't much she could do, except grip the sheets. The position they been in left her head against the pillows, to where if she dared to lift up her head, he'd be there to push it back down. "talk to me." the stern tone of voice demanded her, sending a harsh smack to each cheek as they clapped back against his torso.

A mixture of inaudible sounds flew out her mouth, struggling to take every inch of the male. She was a mess beneath him, toes curled, eyes watering to where her makeup smeared, bedsheets clawed by her nails. "i-i'm near!" she gasped out, causing the male to grab a hold of her chin turning her head towards the camera a devilishly grin plastered across his face, speeding up his strokes to the point where his climax was near.

planting kisses along her face, starting with her forehead. Running his tongue across her neck, he knew exactly how to get the female to her peak. Whenever the two did fuck, he studied her body. At this point he was fluent. His middle and index finger toying with her clit sending the female into overdrive. Her legs quaking as her essence released along the sheets, her, and him. "i'm coming ma, hold on" He grunted out, pulling her hair back sending a few more strokes before releasing himself inside her, as he always did.

"fuck." he hissed, pulling out to lay beside his pair. Turning off the recording, with a chuckle. " on our Kim and Rjay shit "

———

I'm officially back writing on here, took a hiatus. Next Pt'2 coming later this week, vote on this to motivate me 😭. + leave feedback, i'll reply to comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 2.4K 30
"𝙬𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚."
38.9K 930 24
Based in the Bronx NY a Kay Flock story Free kayflock till it's the other way around ❤️💯
124K 5.4K 29
𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞! 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: this story does not have a happy ending, things take a turn for the worse very quickly. ❝you're changing, i...
33.6K 771 12
" 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝗼 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝗺𝗼𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝗼𝗺𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝗼 𝗼𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝗼...