Female DB Women Various X Mal...

由 ALT_flamtiirjfjfjf

I'm having a writers block so until I get it over it. I own absolutely nothing here Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball... 更多

Obessive Female Vegeta x Male Reader
Chi-Chi x Male Reader
Future Android 18 x Male Reader
Videl x Male Reader
Yandere Chi-Chi x Male Reader
Female Cell X Male Reader
Female Frieza x Male Reader

Bulma x Male Reader

1.9K 17 11
由 ALT_flamtiirjfjfjf

Requested by goku90125

I promise the next one won't be a Male Saiyan Reader 💯

3rd Person POV

Y/N walked along side the young Son Goku, Krillin, and Yamcha as they waited for the tournament to start the rest of their friends walked towards them.

Bulma: It's been 3 years and none of you have called!

She said in anger before she looked at the new tall man before she continued looking at him in awe.

Y/N: Something wrong Bulma?

Goku: She must've seen a ghost!

Goku looked around before stopping as Launch walked up to everyone thankfully she had blue hair.

Launch: We should get going, we'll be late!

They started heading towards the entrance as Bulma used Y/N's arm as if it was a pillow, the young man looked at her in confusion while her ex boyfriend looked on in sadness.

The fighters soon started signing up as Turtle, Oolong, Puar, Launch, and the lady who was in love, Bulma.

The Preliminaries began as Y/N fought some random fighter making quick work along side Krillin and Yamcha.

The person who cheered for him the most was Bulma, much to the annoyance of Yamcha.

Chiaotzu manipulated the numbers causing Y/N to fight Jackie Chun, Yamcha against Tien, and Krillin vs Chiaotzu.

The battle begins between Yamcha and Tien with Tien landing the first punch and Yamcha uses his New Wolf Hurricane Attack and throws multiple punches.

Tien resists and blocks each attack and punching Yamcha in the stomach causing him to fall.

He responds by using a Kamehameha before the three eyed man deflects it and Yamcha avoided his attack before Tien got behind him and kicked him out of the ring before breaking his leg.

Puar left as a magic carpet with Yamcha on it as Launch followed but Bulma didn't to watch Y/N.

The next match started with Student against Master, it began with Y/N bowing before running toward Chun.

Jackie Chun dodged him before kicking his back only for it to retaliated by Y/N walking it off and kicked Chun in the gut.

He returned the kick with a punch to his gut as they landed back as the match went on with close calls nearly ending it.

As both were tired Y/N started charging up a Kamehameha as Jackie Chun went into his Buff Form and also Charged a Kamehameha.

The two Kamehameha's collided as Y/N was barely winning with Chun being persistent.

Y/N saw a major opportunity, he started making his way towards his master in disguise, before he stopped his Kamehameha and immediately dodged the energy clash before running at the Old man.

Jackie Chun: No you don't!

He remained his Buff Form as the student kept dodging and hitting his master, making him go closer to the edge.

With one more attack, Y/N dodged one more hit before uppercutting Chun, sending him out of the ring, as Bulma cheered him on loudly.

Round 3 started with Krillin being sent in the air by Chiaotzu before following for a strike for Krillin to dodge.

Krillin tried hitting Chiaotzu only for him to dodge in mid air before he lunged himself at him before using the Afterimage Technique, confusing Chiaotzu.

Krillin lands a powerful attack on him before they sparred for a while then Chiaotzu flew to the air, as Krillin looked on.

Then Chiaotzu fired multiple Dodon Ray's, as Krillin dodged before he shot out his first Kamehameha which traveled last than a foot.

Master Shen after Tien told him that Goku killed his brother orders Chiaotzu to kill Krillin.

He prepared a full power Dodon Wave while Krillin did the same but with a Kamehameha.

Chiaotzu fires his attack but Krillin jumps in the air and fires a point blank Kamehameha.

Krillin launched a new attack and striked him with a kick before being Paralyzed by Chiaotzu's Telekinesis.

Only for Krillin to ask Chiaotzu, what 3+4 and needed him to count his fingers before being attacked, it happened again knocking him out of the ring.

Round 4 was Goku vs Pamput only for it to end in a couple of seconds with Goku hitting him with his elbow.

Y/N's POV

My next started with my going against Tien as the match began with me and him exchanging blows, I step back and use the Afterimage Technique making 8 afterimages.

To my surprise Tien saw threw it and punched in the cheek before he threw me onto the ground.

I got up and managed to land a gut punch, I tried throwing a knee only for him to grab it and punch me, I got up and made distance.

Then Tien got ready for an attack, I immediately started speeding up and rushed at him only to hear "Solar Flare!"

I got blinded, I tried walking before being kneed in the back of my head knocking me down to the ground.

Hearing footsteps, I barely got up only to be met with a right hook then an uppercut and multiple attacks to my chest.

Getting hit over and over in the same position and once, I got my vision back, I got immediately punched in the gut making me spit out blood just to be met with a sucker punch.

I layed on the floor before being picked up and, I barely got out of Tien's hold and tried firing a Kamehameha.

Y/N: Kamehame-

Tien stopped my attack by punching me then slamming me on my neck, barely conscious, I tried crawling out of the ring.

Only for him to pick me up and throwing me at the fans, but I hit my head on the fences knocking me out.

3rd Perzon POV

With Y/N bleeding straight from his head and being bruised, Bulma yelled at Oolong to transform and bring him at the Hospital.

Turtle looked on in shockness but stayed to watch the rest of the tournament.

Y/N was transported to the hospital as Oolong went back to the Tournament as Launch left the building.

Hours passed by with his friends besides Krilllin..... and Goku visit him as he smiles with Bulma being by his side each hour.

When Y/N got out of the hospital, Bulma confessed her love for him which Y/N agreed and they lived happily ever after....

No they didn't as 12 years passed by and we see Y/N on the couch after he and Bulma got into a major argument.

Y/N heard weird noises like bed creaking and some moans? He walked towards her room and before he opened the door he started to speak.

Y/N: Hey Bulma, I'm sorry for yelling at you, hopefully we can fix our-

He turned on the lights and saw Vegeta the prince of his race fucking Bulma as he turned his head around.

Vegeta: What? You want to see your girlfriend get banged by your prince?

Y/N looked up and walked out breaking the wall in process, he packed everything he had and immediately walked out of Capsule Corp.

He got to a random spot and started screaming his lungs out and in a pure anger, he ascended to a Super Saiyan, but instead of being happy, he was in pain, the most mental pain he ever felt in his life.

And in the following months, after his relationship with Bulma ended another gate opened the greatest friendship with Yamcha.

Every since that day, Y/N moved on besides the fact, he ignored her every single day for the rest of the year and every moment of the Cell Saga, Y/N only thought his pain could be turned into power.

He kept getting mocked by Vegeta, all that did was anger him to reach new levels.

7 years passed, the closest thing they ever had an interaction was her birthday party, he only came to make his bond with everyone else better even Trunks.

It was time for the World Martial Arts Tournament both Yamcha and Y/N stood out of competing, mostly joking around.

Then Bulma asked the most stupid ass question to the both of them when they announced the quarter final matches.

Bulma: Say Y/N and Yamcha why didn't you guys compete?

None of them responded as it was pure silence before Y/N cracked a joke at Yamcha and they both laughed.

Chi-Chi: Say Bulma, why did you and Y/N break up?

Bulma: That's too much of a story......

Everyone went on to live normal lives only for a while 4 years had passed by Y/N was sleeping in his house, then heard knocking on the door.

He woke up and opened his door to see Goten and Trunks waiting at his door before Trunks gave him a letter.

Trunks: Mom didn't give you a letter, so I made my own fo you.

Y/N: Thanks Trunks, so when is it?

Goten: Today.

Y/N: Just wait for a while, I gotta be ready

He walked out and started flying towards the party where sensed Piccolo's energy as Trunks and Goten raced.

Y/N: Your mother is a whore.

Trunks: Huh?

Y/N: Nothing.

They landed on her yacht and he and Bulma finally made amends and for the rest of Super happened with every 2 weeks Bulma and Y/N had "secret meeting" not really since Vegeta was always training and now we'll see one those secret meetings.

Lemon Warning!!!!!

We close in and see two people in a bedroom, you know already who it is Y/N while in SSJ2 is thrusting as Bulma kept moaning.

As Bulma says in every fanfiction: Your bigger than Vegeta~

Y/N (while mumbling): Just take the compliment....

Bulma: Just use your super speed!

He listened and started thrusting even further beyond as Bulma felt too much pleasure.

She came as Y/N still continued while playing with her breasts then asked the biggest question.

Y/N: Should I just cum in you?

Bulma: Yes! Vegeta stopped fucking me ever since Trunks was 4!

He responded by thrusting only last time and cumming inside of her as Bulma started cuddling next to him.

Lemon Over!!!!

Bulma: thanks for forgiving me.

Y/N: No problem?

You can request here or the last story
Also sorry if the story is bad, I rushed it

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

295K 3.6K 16
+(Y/N),Goku's youngest son,had gone through many things, since his father died because of a heart virus and that his brother Gohan and all his died b...
189 0 7
Basically what I want and what I would do for when Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, and Broly face Black Freeza. The story will use names from the Viz M...
417 2 3
I don't own Dragon ball super but I do own Two characters.
223K 2.4K 29
I mean if you want a story description, read the story to figure that out heheh. I don't own any of the content of Dragon ball, Dragon ball z, Dragon...