William Afton x female reader

Від PeePawWiIIy

13++ Not sure what this story will include, but there mightttt be some smut began on July 27th, 2022! finishe... Більше

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty

sixteen

2.1K 59 94
Від PeePawWiIIy

Williams POV
***

I wake up from my sleep slowly, feeling the weight of Y/N on my chest. I smile and gently take her off, making sure I don't wake her.

I get up from the bed and walk down the hallway, quietly checking in on Michael, who happens to still be asleep. I do the same to Elizabeth, but she's already awake, laying down in her crib. She looks at me and rubs her eyes.

"Daddy?" She calls out, standing up.

"Shh, go back to sleep. It's still very early." I walk over to her, bending down to her level.

"No thanks." She replies, smiling to me.

"What do you mean, 'no thanks'? Go to sleep." I laugh a bit, watching as she shakes her head no.

"Mama?"

"She's sleeping. If you go back to sleep, she can come get you when you wake up."

"Okay!" She lays down, giggling as she looks up at me.

"Goodnight, Lizzie," I smile and walk out, going downstairs and cooking breakfast.

Soon enough, I hear light footsteps walk down the stairs, and I can't quite tell who they belong to. I turn around and see Y/N, rubbing her eyes.

"You left me." She says, frowning.

"I'm so sorry, love. I was making breakfast,"

"Mhm." She wraps her arms around me and I smile. She's clingy when she's tired. I've picked up on that behavior from her.

I finish preparing the last plate and set it on the table, Y/N following, still glued to my body.

"Could you go wake the kids, please?" I ask her, and she nods. I kiss her head softly as she goes upstairs, and a few minutes later, she comes back with a very sleepy Michael and an excited Elizabeth.

"Michael, you look extra tired today. How late did you stay awake?" I comment, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Umm.. 9:30." He lies.

"Are you lying to me?"

"No!"

"Okay. Come eat."

Michael sits at the table and Y/N places Elizabeth in her high chair. She then takes her seat next to me, all of us eating.

***

"Y/N, love, could you get the mail?" I ask her, and she nods. Michael was upstairs getting dressed and Elizabeth was in the living room in her play pen.

Soon, Y/N comes back inside, looking at an envelope very confused.

"What's that?" I ask her, walking over. She shows me the portly written 'Y/N' in purple crayon. I laugh a bit. "Open it,"

"What if I die? Hm? What will you do then?" She replies, scoffing.

"Someone's got an attitude today. Just open it. You won't die."

She rolls her eyes and opens it, revealing the paper and two paper rings inside. She glances at me, reading the paper.

"Who's it from?" I ask.

"You, actually."

"What? Let me see that." She hands the paper to me and I read it, laughing. This was Michael's doing. "Put the ring on, then," I put the bigger one on my finger and she does the same with the smaller one.

Michael comes downstairs and looks at us, smiling.

"You guys are married now!" He says happily, yet still tired.

"When did you do this?" Y/N asks him, and he shrugs.

"Secret," He puts his shoes on. "Can one of you bring me to school now?"

"Yeah, I will in a second," Y/N laughs and looks at me.

"Y/N Afton. That's your new name." I smirk at her.

"Who said I wanted your last name?"

"Me."

"Whatever, Afton. Even if we were married, I'm keeping my last name." She gets on her toes and kisses my cheek softly.

"Right, sure you would." I pull her in by her waist, kissing her lips softly.

"Grossssss!" Michael groans. "I'm gonna be late if you two don't hurry!"

"Right, right, let's go," Y/N pulls away and lightly taps my cheek, walking over to the door.

***
Y/Ns POV
***

After dropping Michael off at school, I came home and the first thing I hear is Elizabeth crying loudly. I walk in, following her cries to the living room.

I see William with crossed arms, towering over the play pen, and Elizabeth's angry face with a frown.

"Afton! What are you doing to my kid?" I ask him, gently pushing him away.

"Princess! Daddy won't be one!" Elizabeth cries louder, making William groan.

"I'm not dressing up as a princess, Elizabeth!"

"Please!?"

"Hey, hey, hey! Lizzie, it's okay. He won't ever be a princess because he's rude." I reassure her, picking her up.

"But why?"

"He doesn't love us, that's why."

"What!? Y/N! Of course I do!" He frowns.

"If you did, you'd be a princess."

"Don't do this."

"Guess you don't love us."

William inhales, then exhales hard. "Fine. I'll be a princess. But you won't speak of this to anybody, L/N. Got it?"

"Okay!" I smile, making Elizabeth stop crying.

"Woo. I'm a princess." William says annoyed, spinning in a circle.

"No, daddy! Dress up!"

"Absolutely not!"

"Daddy don't love us." Elizabeth sighs, making me burst out in laughter.

"You two are gonna be the bloody end of me." He groans, picking up one of Elizabeth's princess costumes from the floor and putting it on over his shirt.

"Oh my God. Wait here, I need to do something." I run off, looking around for a camera. I find one and walk back to the living room, recording William and Elizabeth.

William scoffs and looks up at me. "Turn that off! Do you know how bloody embarrassing this is?!"

"Yup! Sooo! Today is September 2nd, 1976 and this is my lovely boyfriend, William Afton, dressed as a princess!" I giggle as I record, Elizabeth running around.

"L/N! Turn the camera off!" He yells at me, his face red from embarrassment.

I laugh and shake my head, causing him to take off the dress and walk toward me. I laugh and run away, making him chase after me.

"L/N!" he shouts, and I turn off the recording, setting the camera down on the table as I pass it. He runs after me, soon catching up. I scream, laughing as well, as he pins me to the wall, breathing slightly heavy.

"G'day, mate." I mimic his accent, and he flares at me.

"You, my dear, are killing me slowly." He presses his lips against mine and I smile, kissing back.

Once I pull away, he just stares at me. I look away, but I can feel his eyes burning into me.

"Can I go now?" I ask, making eye contact with him. He smirks and kisses me again, and I kiss back.

He deepens it slightly, before pulling away and kissing my neck. I inhale sharply and look at him. "W-William.."

"Mm?" He continues kissing my neck.

"Do you love me?" I ask, and he pulls away, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Of course I do, why wouldn't I?"

"Then I'm so sorry for this.." I bite his arm and run off, causing him to yelp in shock.

"Y/N!?" He rubs his arm, chasing after me.

I run to the living room and see Elizabeth wearing the costume now, looking at me.

"Mama, in." She points to the play pen and I smile, picking her up and putting her in. I sit on the couch and catch my breath a bit, but am quickly interrupted by my head being tilted back.

I look at the man behind me, who has an innocent smile on his face. "Hello, my love." He softly kisses me while my face is upside down and I kiss back. When he pulls away, he sits next to me.

"You bit me."

"Really? I thought I kicked you." I reply sarcastically, laughing.

"Mm. My arm hurts."

"Aww. You want me to kiss it better?"

"Absolutely not. I am not-" I cut him off by kissing where I bit him, laughing at his facial expression. "-a child." He finishes, scoffing.

"Well, suck it up."

"You're so annoying." He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into him.

"Ugh, you're so clingy." I say sarcastically, turning and hugging him.

"Right. As if you don't complain when I don't hug you for twenty minutes."

"That's different."

"How so?"

"Because-" Suddenly there's a knock on the door. I groan and get up, opening it.

"Hello?" A man's voice says, and I hear William stand up and approach the door. He lets out a soft sigh of relief when it's the neighbor.

"Hello. Y/N, love, why don't you go back to the living room?"

"Actually. This involves you both." He says, making direct eye contact with William.

"Oh. What?"

"Your son was out at 2 in the morning last night."

I look at William and frown.

"That's.. news. We'll talk to him when he gets home.

"Oh, really? He said you knew."

"Obviously not, hence the way me and my girlfriend are confused." He rolls his eyes.

"Well, that's all." He leaves and William shuts the door.

"That's probably when he put the envelope in the mailbox." William suggests, making me nod.

"Guess we're gonna have to make sure this doesn't happen again."

"Clearly."

***

"Hey, Michael?" I call out once the boy has been home for at least twenty minutes. I hear the stairs creak slowly as he sees me and William waiting for him at the kitchen table.

"I didn't do anything! I swear! All I did was fall asleep in math, that's all!" He panics, staring at us.

"What? No, sit."

"Please be pregnant.." He mumbles, making William burst into laughter.

"What?" I turn to face the man and he brushes it off. "Okay? Michael. Me and you father need to discuss something with you."

"Go on.."

"We got a visitor today, can you guess who it was?"

"Ummm.. Mum?"

"No."

"Uncle Henry..?"

"Nope."

"It was the neighbor, Michael. He said you were out there around 2 this morning. Why was that?" William takes over.

"Ummmm... I wasnt!"

"Don't lie to us."

"Fine! I was putting the envelope into the mailbox!"

"You couldn't have done it this morning when you woke up?"

"I didn't think of that.."

"What if you had gotten hurt, Michael?"

"I-I don't-"

"This world isn't as safe as you think it is. Please don't do that again."

"Okay.. I'm sorry.."

"It's alright. Just be mindful next time."

"Umm. Okay. I have to ask you two something too."

"Yeah?" I ask, and William furrows his eyebrows.

"Can I have a brother? I know we have Elizabeth, but she's a girl! I really, really want a brother!" William starts laughing, making me go insanely red in the face.

"I- Um. Well- That-"

"So yes? No?"

"Well, if Y/N wants to, I'd love for her to have your future brother," He stares at me with a smirk, and I hit his shoulder.

"Really!? So when can I have him!?"

"Hey! I didn't say I wanted to!" I chip in, making Michael frown. "Well- I do, but-"

"So I'm gonna have a brother!?"

"Well-"

"YESSS!"

"Michael! Listen." William shouts, causing the boy to calm down. "Go on, Y/N."

"When the time is right." I say, and Michael groans.

"Fine. Just tell me when," He runs off to his room and I look at William.

"Thanks." I say sarcastically.

"Well, he wants a brother. What can I say? No?"

"You're such a bitch, Afton." I laugh and peck his lips.

"'When the time is right!'" He mocks me, laughing.

"Shut it!" I hit him, and he laughs harder.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

743 16 17
A little fanfic I'm writing for myself because the characters have tragic lives lol
442 32 33
Ever since Evan's death three years prior, Michael has been struggling. Between losing jobs and being bothered by his father, he finds that his life...
15.1K 158 14
the Original TOTF Story, Before the April 20th 2023 Rewrite.